View vacation packages to

2. Jamaica hotel reviews
  3. Westmoreland hotel reviews
  4. Negril hotel reviews
  5. Reviews of Sandy Haven Resort

Reviews of Sandy Haven Resort This rating is a reflection of how the property compares to the industry standard when it comes to price, facilities and services available. It's based on a self-evaluation by the property. Use this rating to help choose your stay!

Norman Manley Boulevard, PO Box 3255, 000000 Negril, Jamaica

#17 of 56 hotels in Negril

Verified guest reviews from real Bookers

Real Bookers. Real stays. Real opinions.

Read more– opens a dialog box

• Reviewed: April 8, 2019

Great Stay
    • King or Double Room

Being charged five dollars for more coffee.French Press coffee is nice but would prefer a self serve coffee station.

The rooms were clean, the staff was super friendly. Dinner at bongos was fantastic.

• Reviewed: April 3, 2019

Laid back vibe with still being able to stay busy enough with water sports.
    • King or Double Room with Ocean View

If you have a hard time with being approached by people selling their wares, Negril is not the place to be. Nobody got too pushy, they're just trying to make a living, but it does get old. We were probably asked to buy marijuana 10 times a day. We felt completely safe, but were told not to walk the beach at night.

We LOVED staying at a boutique hotel instead of a mega resort. We actually got to know several of the people staying at the hotel. The location is perfect, you're steps from the beach and plenty of restaurants, the water is calm and clear as could be, and the staff was friendly.

• Reviewed: March 14, 2019

The coconut lady
    • King or Double Room

The menus. Choices are limited..the hot tub is not accessible to the older clientele..but its was great while in it! Getting out of the hot tub was a chore.. the area around the pool is hard on the knee when stepping of the concrete to the ground ..its too high.

The peace and quiet. The cleanliness..the chic elegance. THE STAFF, especially "POPS"..he is the customer service guy...I love the fact that the owner is on site ..she mingles with her guests and listens to your praises and concerns.Kudos!!

• Reviewed: February 12, 2019

Staff is amazing.
    • King or Double Room with Ocean View

Staff is amazing. Rooms are very clean. Food and drinks are great. Enough beach areas to hang out: lounge chairs and day beds. Security was great having on the beach. Great location, can walk to great food and convenient store.

• Reviewed: January 17, 2019

Thoroughly enjoyed the stay
    • King or Double Room

The rooms could have been bigger considering it was for 2 adults and a teenager. The convenience store in the hotel is small but has the basics

The jamaican breakfast and other extras were great but only the continental breakfast was free. Worth paying! They were very accommodating with arranging taxis or different arrival times and the security staff on the gate were very helpful. The location is right on the strip and the food across the road ‘best in the west’ was lovely and great value

• Reviewed: January 13, 2019

Perfect!!!strongly recommended!!!
    • King or Double Room with Ocean View

The included breakfast should be better(for example there aren’t eggs). Repair the jacuzzi!!!( it doesn’t work at all)

The cleanest hotel in Jamaica!!!!Awesome staff!!! Elegance!!!

• Reviewed: December 23, 2018

Our stay at Sandy Haven was great.
    • King or Double Room

Our stay at Sandy Haven was great. The staff was awesome, very friendly, helpful and funny - Nancy and Gravy, Andre, the two security ladies, Pops, just to name a few. The restaurant was excellent, especially the jamaican breakfast. The beach area is very nice, surrounded by palms where the vendors are not allowed to go. You can easily walk at the beach to all the restaurants and bars nearby, later at night you should walk back to the hotel on the street or take a taxi. We really enjoyed our stay, didn’t wanted to leave after 8 nights and if we come back to Jamaica, it will be at Sandy Haven for sure.

• Reviewed: December 18, 2018

Can’t wait to come back!
    • King or Double Room

Everything was fantastic, staff is super sweet and accommodating, we felt welcome from the moment we entered until we had to leave!!! We really recommend this little gem in paradise.

• Reviewed: December 15, 2018

Loved everything about this hotel!
    • King or Double Room with Ocean View

Loved everything about this hotel! Easy check in and greeted with rum punch. Loved the bartenders Marlon and Garfield! Singh the security gaurd was so nice and we loved Pops! He was there to help with anything and everything. Our room was big and clean and air conditioning! Located in 7 mile beach so you could walk to lots of places. Great beach area right in front. I would definitely come back here. They made you feel like family.

• Reviewed: December 12, 2018

Loved this hotel!

Absolutely no complaints.

Everything,,wonderful hotel and we would stay there again. The staff was very very friendly..rooms are beautiful and very clean..close to beach.

• Reviewed: December 10, 2018

Great value for money!!! Great beachfront!!!
    • King or Double Room

The wifi signal is weak and not constant, wifi doesn’t reach all places in room. The mattress is hard but i guess some like it Tv too small for the room which is big

Great beach, good restaurant at resort, decor of room really good, Big bed (although hard mattress), spacy bathroom, very clean, change sheets and towels and clean every day Especially Paulin did a great job and also hapeton and tasharana

• Reviewed: December 9, 2018

Most of the staff was excellent.
    • King or Double Room with Ocean View

Our room (111) needed maintenance. The comode was loose and rocked. The towel hangers were pulling out of the wall. Hot water in the RH sink mixed with cold so no matter where the faucet was set you get a mixture of not hot and not cold.

Most of the staff was excellent. Seven Mile beach is my favorite in the world. The food was good and the bar and restaurant prices seemed fair for a tourist area. Tresha in the beach dining area was exceptional. She's professional, efficient, caring and kind. My wife was ill and Tresha was both kind and helpful.

• Reviewed: November 20, 2018

I would stay there again, only cause it was quiet, and right on the beach
    • King or Double Room with Ocean View

I paid for an ocean view, they gave me a partial view...... I paid 743, it somehow came out to 917...

The staff was friendly, and the beach was extremely clean, the water was the best I’ve ever seen

Stayed in November 2018

• Reviewed: October 9, 2018

A great boutique hotel!
    • King or Double Room

The breakfast was continental...just muffins, fresh fruits, toast, coffee/tea and a glass of juice. We had to pay $18 USD extra for 2 omelettes. On our last night, we had dinner at the hotel's restaurant, Bongos. The appetizer was half cooked (we had the coconut chicken skewer) but the entrees were pretty good. We had fish and chicken.

The staff was so polite and accomodating, especially Rolph, our concierge and Pops our bellhop. The facilities were just as advertised on booking.com, with modern touches and nice big bed. A complimentary mimosa was included with the breakfast. Also, the location was great...just A two minute stroll from Margaritaville but a 10 minute drive from Rick's Cafe.

• Reviewed: August 13, 2018

Ask for room 111,112,114,115-great views

n/a

Before I arrived to the hotel I called Tamar numerous times to make sure my room reservations were in order(I knew she would be tired of hearing my name by the time I arrived LOL) each and every time she was willing to listen, take my calls and answer all of my questions, which was greatly appreciated, I met her on the 2nd day and she was very polite and made sure everything was okay with my stay, she even upgraded us to the best room-ROOM 111, nice sized balcony and you walk right off of your balcony and right to the beach-can you say awwwwsome!!! The continental consisted of bread, muffins and fruit each morning, but they also have a menu that you can order from which is very well priced, I also had the omelet that didn't disappoint, staff were GREAT!!! Too many to name but me and my group enjoyed them all,we stayed from AUG1-7TH, I had an upset stomache and the young lady made me a concoction that helped my stomache and so did another bartender. THANK YOU it helped, its so much more to write, but one thing for sure this place will not disappoint,t And the staff are great no issues at all, Sincerely your friends from Rochester,NY

• Reviewed: August 10, 2018

World Class Service!
    • King or Double Room with Ocean View

The location is amazing! The facilities are great! By far the best part of Sandy Haven Resort is the staff! The service staff is welcoming, pleasant and always go out of their way to make sure your time here is everything you go on vacation to experience. One of the best places we have ever stayed! We'll be back again next year! Thank you Sandy Haven Staff for making this the vacation of a lifetime!

• Reviewed: July 23, 2018

Disappointed, not
    • King or Double Room

The staff is so unprofessional, they we’re not helpful with anything at all that we wanted help with and didn’t even know where the food was ordered from? What? They kept making us going back and forth to figure things out on our own! No smiles either. I don’t know why. This is the worst place we’ve stayed so far. hence to the Jamaican vibe? You won’t find it here. It’s just a hotel on the beach. Will not recommend this place for people coming to experience the kind and good vibes, Jamaicans had given us so far other places. overpriced stay, too expensive, for what we got, the breakfast was so bad, dry bread, no fresh fruit, it was not modern and tasted like nothing. I’m so disappointed, we wanted a nice stay for a couple days after we’ve been living in the jungle, well we did not get it here! And we almost booked a night more here, I’m so glad we didn’t. Worst place. The only good thing here is how beautiful the hotel and the rooms are. We meet 2 sweet people from the staff, that’s it. I’ve never in my 6 years of traveling, experience anything like this.

The hotel was pretty with beautiful rooms.

• Reviewed: July 23, 2018

The place was more elegant in lobby and the rooms in the front building as the back no soaker tub
    • King or Double Room

Hot tub was broken There was mole around wood in bathroom Went to resturant it took over 2 hours for a party of 5 we had to leave and go next door

• Reviewed: July 19, 2018

Was an awesome stay would definitely come back with my spouse for an intimate weekend
    • King or Double Room

The beds were a little small. The continental breakfast was just fruits and cupcakes I expected an international continental breakfast.

Amazing property! Rooms were nicely upgraded, pool and jacuzzi clean and always open with outdoor spa. The beach was lovely clean with great chairs and available floats. The restaurant staff were very accomdating after we got to dinner after hours. Staff helped us arrange our daily activities. Shout out to Pops who went the extra mile to arrange a private boat ride for us.

• Reviewed: May 1, 2018

Great experience! Other reviews were very true!

None!

Relaxing- quiet hotel. We re able to sit all day by the beach as expected Friendly staff Ocean view room was excellent Free breakfast was awesome

• Reviewed: April 10, 2018

Nice, on the whole - but underwhelming
    • King or Double Room

Service was SO SLOW. Even the free "continental breakfast" could take 10 or 15 minutes to arrive. If you ordered food at the bar, it could take over half an hour. One particularly sulky waitress said in clear hearing of me and other guests that she hated working there and couldn't wait to leave - it showed! Whole place was smaller than expected and you had to go elsewhere in the evenings for entertainment.

Beautiful beach area. Beach-side bar well-stocked and one particularly friendly and attentive barman (Romeo), who went out of his way to make guests happy. Room was excellent size, good facilities and v. comfortable.

• Reviewed: February 27, 2018

Amazing!
    • King or Double Room

Loved this hotel and the staff! My trip to Negril was for my birthday and the staff could not be more accommodating. They made my friends and I feel like special group of ladies! The number of people in my group increased and I ended up having to book another room on a different website, so I requested if we can have adjoining rooms. They could not get us adjoining rooms, but they did upgrade the second room to an Ocean View (the first room was already booked as Ocean View) and made sure both rooms were close by and on the same side. The two front desk persons at check-in (please forgive me for not remembering their names, a young lady and young man who both worked in the evening) were excellent! Some friends back home arranged for champagne and cake to be delivered to my room and I was pleasantly surprised they made this happen with no problem. The location of this hotel is great as well. The hotel is more modern than some of the neighboring hotels and I would definitely recommend.

• Reviewed: February 8, 2018

Another fabulous stay
    • King or Double Room

We had a couple of storms......can't be helped.

It's our second stay and really enjoy it at Sandy Haven. Staff are friendly and our room was very comfortable. The mini fridge is a bonus plus the hairdryer was powerful enough to dry my long hair quickly. Food is excellent, either at the beach bar or Resturant.

• Reviewed: February 7, 2018

Amazing hotel where the staff make you feel at home
    • King or Double Room

Beautiful hotel on an amazing beach. Friendly and helpful staff, especially Ralph at the frontdesk. Pops and Tucker gave great advice on where to eat, trips and music events. Beach bar staff and security lady were very helpful especially when I was unwell.

• Reviewed: February 5, 2018

A very cozy place with an extremely nice staff
    • King or Double Room

We enjoyed the continental breakfast, beach location and the overall feeling of safeness...One of the friendliest hotel staff and we have stayed at many many hotels in Negril

• Reviewed: January 23, 2018

My experience
    • King or Double Room with Ocean View

I travel a lot and realized that you can always find something to complain about at every resort so, with being said, I won't use the term " what I didn't like". What can be done differently or better is related. 1. in room experience The Ocean Front rooms are perfectly situated to enjoy the sounds of the ocean. Unfortunately, there aren't screens on the slider doors which would allow you to sleep with them open. 2. Entertainment As SHLBR has a more sophisticated vibe than most, I believe that there should be entertainment on certain nights at Bongos to enhance the vibe. So what if it's not ocean front or overlooking a cliff. It is so different that it could be Negrils upscale supper club.

The Sandy Haven is a lovely boutique Resort perfectly located on 7 mile beach. I've been to Jamacia several time and have stayed at aIl inclusive resorts. As a kick off to my milestone bday year, I went to the Sandy Haven in search of a more indigenous experience. The size of the hotel was perfect for that. It gave me the bit of luxury that I'm used to when traveling. The Resturant Bongos open only for dinner was then icing on the cake! Best keep secret in Negril. Award winning chef producing award winning cuisine. The price point Is very reasonable. Next to waking up to the Amazing view of the ocean, I will miss Bongos!

• Reviewed: January 4, 2018

Nice small hotel on a beautiful stretch of beach.
    • King or Double Room

We had a few issues with our airport pickup arranged through the hotel, but it was sorted out within an hour or two.

The beach is beautiful, with clean, clear, warm water. The hotel is in the middle of the lower section of beach, so there's lots to see by walking in either direction. We had a few nice meals by walking around, and the restaurants on the road also have some good patties and jerk chicken/pork. The hotel is clean with large airy rooms that all seemed to have private balconies.

• Reviewed: December 25, 2017

Very good selection for the hotel, it is slightly pricy but it is worth it.
    • King or Double Room with Ocean View

The selection of tours was not great and I did not get proper recommendation from reception either.

Nice cosy hotel slightly overprices. I was expecting buffet menu for the breakfast. Very clean, small beach with bar, easy to access, most of the stuff very friendly.

• Reviewed: December 7, 2017

I like the landscape, the balcony, and rooms.
    • King or Double Room with Ocean View

I do not like the beds. They are too hard and quite uncomfortable. Sandy Haven should also offer better continental breakfast options. Fruit is not enough food. Please offer more vegan/vegetarian options.

I like the landscape, the balcony, and rooms. I also like the staff and their friendliness.

• Reviewed: November 15, 2017

We loved it and would stay again.
    • King or Double Room

They use milk instead of 1/2 and 1/2. Minor, I know.

All the staff were very friendly. We stayed in room 111 which, in my opinion, is the best. Beach view. Breakfast served right outside our patio door. Just a few steps to beach bar and the water.

• Reviewed: November 11, 2017

OK in Negril but not more
    • King or Double Room with Ocean View

In my opinion it is a 2 or 3 star hotel, a standard hotel close to the beach. Everything was average. If you compere the price with the 5 star all inclusive hotels, you'll get more for your money at those hotels!

It's always up to what you compere with, when you rate different hotels! This should be a 4 star hotel and in our opinion it was a 2 or maybe a 3 star hotel! Location is good, close to the beach!

• Reviewed: November 6, 2017

location was perfect.
    • King or Double Room

shower head didn’t work properly and the water was luke warm. needed also a counter in the bathroom

location was perfect. staff were very polite and room was very clean

• Reviewed: November 4, 2017

Disappointing on a while due to reasons already discussed.
    • King or Double Room

I personally found the hotel to be below 4 star standard. We opted for the "boutique style" hotel in hope that we keep the personal touch which is often lost when going with bigger more popular resorts in the area. We booked for our honeymoon and we had sent a couple of emails pre arrival but they were not acknowledged. I spoke with the management team about this and a separate enquiry which they assured me would be looked into and some feedback provided by the day before we checked out. Instead nothing was done until we nudged the management team with another mail after we had checked out. Food and accommodation was overpriced for what it was. On a couple of occasions basic ingredients like plantain were not available for breakfast, there was also an occasion when the kitchen had closed 1 hour early with no notice. The menu times for room service were incorrectly printed which caused frustration and confusion on occasion. The key word here is COMMUNICATION both written and verbal. Hope this helps readers make an informed decision for them selves.

I liked the location which was beach side You can find better value a few minutes walk from this location.

Simply the best
    • King or Double Room with Ocean View

Impossibile to find something wrong

Everything was fine, kindness of the staff, familiar atmosphere, spacious clean room with ocean view, incredible relaxing place

• Reviewed: September 30, 2017

Excellent location
    • King or Double Room with Ocean View

1. There was no one to greet you on arrival 2. The seaview rooms are NOT seaview ( don't be fooled) 3. The rooms don't have mosquito measures in place 4. The breakfast is poor ( clear low budget and below international standard) 5. The pool is CLOSED without warning 6. The shower in the room didn't drain well 7. Although not full the hotel charges for upgrade 8. Restaurant (Bongos) is overpriced

The Sandy Haven Resort is made perfect by its people who work there Ms Jones the waitress Michelle the housekeeping boss Linton & Conroy at the bar Excellent Internet coverage (Wifi)

• Reviewed: August 22, 2017

Stay somewhere else so not to ruin your holiday
    • King or Double Room with Ocean View

The reception, bar and outside restaurant staff were awful in every sense of the word - rude, uncaring and unpleasant. Their attitude could very easily ruin your holiday. The male security guard was constantly asking everyone about a boat tour which he was selling for $30 to make a cut for himself. The bar staff were pleasant to begin with but we found that when one of us wasn't there he would start to use bad language against us. Reception just do not want to help - I will not even begin to elaborate on that point, point said. The outside restaurant staff didn't do as much as a smile or hello more mornings and you could be ignored for up to 30 mins and wait for your half-hearted breakfast for up to 1 hour. One couple got so frustrated with this there was a big argument in the breakfast area with them and the staff one morning.

The beach in front of the hotel The elder female guard and the room cleaners The location on seven mile beach

• Reviewed: August 16, 2017

• King or Double Room with Ocean View

First of all. THIS RESORT IS NOT ALL INCLUSIVE! for close to $200/night the only thing included was a continental breakfast (comprised of tea, juice, a fruit salad and muffins. Anything else had to be purchased. So no lunch or dinner was provided in the package... THIS DOES NOT REPRESENT GOOD VALUE FOR MONEY! (yes, I am shouting!!). Along with this, there was an additional fee of $200 which was not included in the final total prior to booking the room. There is limited parking, the Internet is slow and signal poor at times, there is no hot water in the pipes for showers. There were a lot of flies around which disturbed eating. It is clear that this property is in need of improvements in its amenities and policies. I would not recommend this property based on my experience.

The property is cozy and has the usual things you expect at a resort (pool, jacuzzi, dining area, restaurants) in close proximity. Room was spacious and modern. With a tub and shower with spacious vanity.

• Reviewed: April 22, 2019

Small hotel on the beach with a great staff

A pair of sandals were taken outside our door the second night

Small hotel on the beach with a great staff

• Reviewed: April 22, 2019

The staff was courteous and nice and overall the service was...
    • King or Double Room

The staff was courteous and nice and overall the service was great. I loved my room it was very luxurious!

Stayed in April 2019

• Reviewed: March 19, 2019

Great beach vacay!

Gym. Hot, old equipment.

Bar on the beach! Great staff and drinks

• Reviewed: February 24, 2019

Friendly staff, well maintained grounds.
    • King or Double Room with Ocean View

Friendly staff, well maintained grounds.

• Reviewed: February 20, 2019

Good weather nice beach good food
    • King or Double Room

The staff is always asking for tips and you don’t provide a good one you don’t get good service

The location and the beach

• Reviewed: February 19, 2019

Exactly what we were looking for, small, well located, NOT all inclusive, frienfly, Jamaican style
    • King or Double Room with Ocean View

Shower’s water was not warm enough

Staff, location

• Reviewed: January 15, 2019

Fresh towels at the beach everyday.

Food is just ok.

Fresh towels at the beach everyday. Great bartenders. Best beach!

• Reviewed: December 24, 2018

This waz my best weekenation all year
    • King or Double Room

The bed was comfy.the bathroom was spacious and clean. The staff was always there to help

• Reviewed: December 21, 2018

Enjoyed my visit with my daughter.
    • King Junior Suite with Ocean View

Room service at times was not there. Dining service is very slow.

The resort is stunningly beautiful. Service is a bit sketchy.

• Reviewed: November 29, 2018

Clean and comfortable, great location and friendly staff

Clean and comfortable, great location and friendly staff

Stayed in November 2018

• Reviewed: October 17, 2018

Everything was lovely we enjoyed it every moment of our stay

It was a great stay

• Reviewed: August 16, 2018

Bad experience, will never stay there again !!!!
    • Deluxe Room - Ocean Front

lots of weed smokers, staff is rude, not friendly

• Reviewed: July 27, 2018

Spacious room.

Spacious room. Pool and weight room open 24hrs

• Reviewed: July 17, 2018

well situated very clean

well situated very clean

• Reviewed: June 28, 2018

Rooms were nicely decorated with turquoise & beach color...
    • King or Double Room with Ocean View

Receptionists were a little uninspiring

Rooms were nicely decorated with turquoise & beach color scheme

• Reviewed: May 18, 2018

Great beach and wonderful beachfront small luxury hotel.
    • King or Double Room with Ocean View

Sandy Haven is an outstanding luxury boutique hotel. Excellent beach and beachfront rooms!

• Reviewed: May 16, 2018

Location on the beach.

Location on the beach.

• Reviewed: May 7, 2018

Very nice choice!
    • King or Double Room

Very nice choice! Cannot go wrong.

• Reviewed: April 13, 2018

Excellent place to stay, safe and great value.

Fresh fish options.

Staff was mint. Everything perfect.

• Reviewed: March 28, 2018

Great value
    • King or Double Room

Excellent hotel staff and location

• Reviewed: March 22, 2018

Great Place!!

All gud!!

All gud!

• Reviewed: March 12, 2018

Great place to stay with beautiful weather.
    • King or Double Room with Ocean View

Friendly and cheeeful staff, very clean throughout,good food and excellent customer service ☺

• Reviewed: January 23, 2018

The staff

Bed was like a rock

The staff

• Reviewed: January 6, 2018

restaurant setvice

• Reviewed: January 4, 2018

Did I tell you the Staff was great? If I didn’t the staff was great.

Very little parking. The restaurant food was meh. But again the Staff was great.

Staff was great!! From Checking to checkout!!

• Reviewed: December 23, 2017

A fantastic week by the sea.

The staff were all really friendly and helpful.

• Reviewed: December 14, 2017

It was a great time with friends

Accommodations

The ocean view was great

• Reviewed: November 30, 2017

Sandy Haven in Negril is excellent.
    • King or Double Room

Sandy Haven is a delightful resort. Room 111 is the best! Staff were all great. Beach bar was fabulous. Highly recommended.

2 day break in Negril

• Reviewed: October 2, 2017

Location of room to the beach
    • Deluxe Room - Ocean Front

At the time of checkout we got stiffed extremely bad and will never return to Sandy Haven in the future.

Location of room to the beach

• Reviewed: August 4, 2017

Amazing gem along the beach

There are no negatives

Everything from the food, staff and room

• Reviewed: July 16, 2017

Good spot
    • King or Double Room with Ocean View

I could have stayed twice as long at the hotel next door for the same money.

Great staff. Loved my stay! Best coffee!

• Reviewed: July 10, 2017

Beautiful boutique hotel with a relaxing vibe.
    • King or Double Room

Property was very small. Nothing to do at night. Pool was small.

Staff was very accomodating. Room and property were very clean.

• Reviewed: May 11, 2016

The coffee.

Beds were too hard. My room was not made until late afternoon. Food was a bit pricy. Breakfast could be better considering the price I paid for the room. I bumped into the owner... Very snobby and didn't even greet the guests or ask how my stay was going.

The coffee... Served in French press Nice room very modern, AC and hot water works great, wine cooler in room. Adequate beach chairs, beach towels Beach front... Great views Friendly staff. Felt safe in the resort. Vendors... Jamaican patties, lobster on the beach

• Reviewed: May 1, 2016

We loved the property and staff.

The only thing that I would change if I could is the proximity to shopping. We had to take a cab everywhere that we wanted to go... Shops, restaurants etc

We loved the property and staff. Everyone was great! We will DEFINITELY be back!

• Reviewed: March 3, 2016

Great location on the seven mile beach.

This is DEFINITELY not a luxury property. It looks good on the outside but needs work on the inside. The bed was hard as a rock! Hardest bed I've ever slept in. The ceiling in the bathroom had chipped paint and water stains. The toilet seat was cracked underneath and had urine stains within the cracks. YUCK! There was also a roach in our room that I killed and then had to call the desk to come and ask them to spray the rest of the room. While I loved the location and the staff was generally friendly, I can't stay here again. It was ridiculously overpriced. A few touches to the bathroom, a softer mattress, and a new toilet seat would've made all the difference in the world. The room was very nicely decorated but underneath the surface, it was not as clean as it should've been.

Great location on the seven mile beach. Secure gated facility. Taxis always readily available. Loved the pool and the outdoor shower to rinse off after you come from the beach. There is also cable TV and free wi-fi which works better in the lobby than in the rooms. Good continental breakfast with coffee and mimosas.

• Reviewed: February 17, 2016

Staff was outstanding!

Better wifi would be nice.

Staff was outstanding! They were very nice and made an extra effort to go out of their way to make you feel like you were friends. The grounds were very clean! Security did a great job keeping the street vendors from bothering you.

• Reviewed: February 16, 2016

Bar staff very friendly.

No thank you for staying with us. Hope to see you again. She just took the key an continue talking to her friend on the phone. Very disappointed

Bar staff very friendly. Would help you with anything you need. Or wanted to know.

There are also 30 reviews without text. These impact the overall review score.

We Price Match