Reviews of Hilton Rose Hall Resort & Spa 4 stars

Rose Hall Road, Montego Bay, Jamaica

#9 of 36 hotels in Montego Bay

The hotel is amazing and the staff are superb!

I like everything

The hotel is amazing and the staff are superb! The staff even spoke sign language to deaf guests! Extremely talent group of people and a real jewel of Jamaica!

• King Room with Partial Ocean View

The property was great, excellent for family vacation, entertainment was good. Even though I was on a diet there was much I could choose from. I think much thought is put into what they serve at this hotel. The staff were super cool. I went on my birthday and they all gathered around and sang me Happy Birthday. My friends thought it was a great choice. I intend to take my grandson here I am sure he will enjoy himself.

Decent hotel for the money. This place is perfect for families with kids.
    • King Room with Partial Ocean View

Disappointed in the swim up pool bar. Buffet food was mediocore. This hotel is dated and needs some renovations in the rooms. We stayed on the west side in room 621 it could use bathroom updating and new bed...it was hard as a rock. If you have adjoining rooms you will hear noises and conversations from the other room. No hotel shuttle to and from the airport. Approx $35 one way for taxi.

The view on from our balcony of the ocean and golf course. Warm and friendly staff. The staff was accommodating to me and my compliant of the adjoining room noises from next door - they moved us to another room with out adjoining room doors with out hesitation. The beach and lots of lounge chairs for everyone. Daily cocktails. Three Palms Restaurant. We enjoyed the Rose Hall Great House tour.

Bathroom is small .
    • King Room with Partial Ocean View

The price is a little high & the disco club was boring me and my boyfriend made our own fun

Bathroom is small .. room is okay bed could be a bit more comfortable

Great!

I thought the Hilton was wonderful! I only booked one night just in case the pictures didn't match up when we got there, I then added on the rest of our stay. As soon as we arrived we were greeted by friendly staff, handed towels and drinks. The resort is great for anyone traveling, whether you are a couple, have kids, etc. I thought the kids would have been overwhelming since we were traveling to get away from our child but it wasn't at all. The water park is a great touch for the kids to hang out. I loved everything about the Hilton and the food was great!!!! Jerk chicken shack was great and we did a private dinner on the beach and everything was wonderful!

Great experience.
    • King Room with Partial Ocean View

The first room was very dated. Broken handles. Chipped paint. Paid over 6k for my overall vacation so I wanted the best experience.

I loved the staff. From the receptionist, Maurice to our bellman, to our omelette bar expert Sylvester to our favorite hostess with the cornrows braids and our wonderful waitress (an older lady). I miss you all and I'll be back. The staff makes a real effort to give us a great experience. Even by the pool side. Thanks guys

Fun, friendly staff with excellent food choices.

there was no space to walk in between the chest of drawers and the bed. as the bed was too long. kept hitting my knees.

mini bar restocked daily and very clean.

I liked that it was kid friendly and everything was clean...
    • King Room with Partial Ocean View

I didn’t like that they didn’t have anything really to do on the resort after 10p besides the cricket club. I would’ve loved more options on the resort.

I liked that it was kid friendly and everything was clean and well organized. I loved the layout of the resort as well. The staff was great!!

Lots more space for improvement
    • King Room with Partial Ocean View

We saw only one of the Executive Manager all through out a 4 Day stay, (F&B)

Everything was just average. Staff was helpful at times but nothing to talk about.

The hotel met my expectations with brawta!!!
    • Queen Room

There was a time allotted to icecream...it should've been offered throughout the day. Being able to specialize your drink to whatever you request.

The food was well done seasoned to the bone! Staff was friendly and warm. Overall it was good I would definitely come back!!

No respect or care was given to our family by an unprofessional front desk staff.

The reception staff treated us like dirt and allowed our party of 10 including twins just 3 years old to languish while they disputed our confirmed bookings for over 3 hours. The kids were worn out and tired by the time they were able to get us rooms our whole family reunion ruined after waiting 3 or more hours in the waiting area. When I verbalized my displeasure and that I was going to register my protest the supervisor said I should go right ahead .

The Grounds, the beaches, the pool

A great stay overall. Would go back for sure!
    • Queen Room with Two-Queen Beds and Partial Ocean View

The air conditioning wasn’t great in our room. The desserts were not great. They need a new pastry chef. The entertainment wasn’t great, except for the Steele band .

The beach and water slides. The room. The food mostly. The Steele band on Friday night. The staff were so friendly and helpful! Food was really good and plentiful. Loved all the tropical drinks!

Staff was friendly
    • Queen Room

They charged me for an extra night and after trying to resolve it directly with the hotel I finally had to report it to the credit card company.

Staff was friendly

The room was nice and very clean.
    • Queen Room with Two Queen Beds - Oceanfront

The beach was overly crowded and you couldn't walk very far. There was a lot of seaweed on the beach as well. The tennis courts are in dire need of repair. The food was not good and the wine selections were terrible. Why do these inclusive hotels think that serving fried food in abundance is a good idea? The entertainment ended quite early and the bar was overly noisy. The pool is nice but noisy and crowded. It would help to have an adult only section. One man was yelling at a few guests because they complained that his children were diving, jumping (not allowed) and yelling - the staff ignored the situation.

The room was nice and very clean. Staff were friendly but were not allowed to exercise their own judgement if complaints were raised.

Tasty food, personable staff, good entertainment.
    • King Room with Partial Ocean View

Lengthy, painful check-in. Initial reservation canceled—resulted in extra charge of 1 night’s stay—Booking was completed rhrough Booking.com. 15 min process was upwards of 90 minutes. Toilet lid was broken; no hot water 2 of 3 days; TV non-functional: duscovered on 2nd night of a 3 night stay.

Beautiful beach; quality entertainment; friendly staff

Staff was always polite and friendly!
    • Queen Room

Cold tile floors and no complimentary slippers.

Had to wait in excess of an hour for room to be ready, despite being told that check-in time was 4:00 PM. Arrived at 4:10 PM. Got room at 5:35 PM.

I was traveling alone and in a beautiful place but this stay made me feel even more alone
    • Queen Room

I received absolutely no customer service. They did not show me to my room. They did not show me where anything was nor tell me where anything was located. I paid a lot of money had nothing to show for it. Things didn't work in the room including the alarm clock. They didn't call me with my wakeup call so I nearly missed my flight home.

I paid huge amount to stay here and received absolutely no customer service. I didn't have anything I requested.

Overpriced, construction areas, inferior beach. But great food.
    • King Room with Partial Ocean View

The beach is very small and crowded. The beach itself is not really what you would expect, lots of corals, rocks, dirt and algae’s. I cut my feet several times. In the end we took a taxi every day to a beach near by (Doctors Cave) which was postcard Caribbean style. Staff quite unfriendly and inflexible. Lots of construction areas at the resort.

The food at the main (buffet) restaurant was really good and actually better than at the a la crate restaurants.

3 rooms booked in May 2017.
    • Queen Room with Two-Queen Beds and Partial Ocean View

3 rooms booked in May 2017. Only 2 bookings found on their system with my credit card number, so had to pay $988 for one room for one night. This was sorted out the following day once I found the booking number, and money eventually returned minus $8. Not impressed.

The beds were not so soft.
    • Queen Room with Two-Queen Beds and Partial Ocean View

The lighting in the buffet and the outdoor lounge were very unflattering I thought (pale white LED light bulbs) . You have to paid over 100 dollars/day to reserve a cabana. It was quite expensive since you are already paying 500+ a night. night time entertainment were not impressive.

The beds were not so soft. So it was a plus. friendly staffs. Great buffet! Good location.

Beautiful landscaping and views with good entertainment. Rooms and main areas need updating.
    • Queen Room with Two-Queen Beds and Partial Ocean View

Rooms are a bit outdated and the lobby and bar area are very plain. Plus, there are not enough restaurants which forces people to eat at the buffet too often. The reservation process needs to be improved so it's not so inconvenient. Pool hours need to be extended.

The hotel grounds are absolutely beautiful. Beautiful view of the beach and ocean from the hotel and main swimming pool. The nightly entertainment was outstanding most nights--much better than at most hotels. There are plenty of chairs around the pool and at the beach.

Not worth the money
    • Queen Room

They require that you make reservations at the better restaurants on the property. The others were mediocre at best. Not even in close the the Hyatt property.

Great waterpark with waterslide, lazy river and lots of lush...
    • Queen Room with Two-Queen Beds and Partial Ocean View

Was a little expensive, but was a very high demand time of the year.

Great waterpark with waterslide, lazy river and lots of lush vegetation and shaded area. Good food. Good service.

good location with perfect facilities!

it was take a very long time to check in. we had booked three rooms in one booking (we are a group )but were asked to pay separately (pay one room-get key-print out the bill)three times!that was incredible!no smiling on staffs' face.

good location with perfect facilities!

I spent my first anniversary here and now my 8th; it may just be our family tradition!
    • Queen Room

That I mentioned in my booking that it was my 8th anniversary and it wasn't even acknowledged. (I don't hold it against Hilton's though; more Booking.com)

Everything...the flow of the buffet line; clean, clear and not overwhelming. Loved the many restaurant options...a pity I couldn't eat a lot :). The waterpark and many activities; my son had a blast. Even though we are locals, the staff treated us well and made us feel welcomed. They were eager to please and weren't looking for tips.

Relaxing stay, friendly staff, clean hotel but additional extras a bit pricey
    • Queen Room with Two-Queen Beds and Partial Ocean View

The cost of additional services (such as reserving the pool/beach side beds and massages) were very high and did not seem to be being used by anyone, so perhaps there would be more take up if these were cheaper. Also, the evening entertainment could have been better (although one evening there was an excellent steel drum band).

The selection of food was great, the facilities provided in the resort were really good (including the two pools) and generally the hotel was clean, good temperature and it was an enjoyable and relaxing stay. The staff were very friendly and helpful.

Great beach resort with excellent conference facilities.
    • King Room with Partial Ocean View

Cannot think of anything to complain about.

Staff were extra friendly, courteous and extremely helpful. The food and bar arrangements were convenient. Housekeeping was great.

The beach is lovely.

Dinner was terrible. I stayed here a few years ago and it was so good. Unfortunately, I would not stay here again

The beach is lovely. The staff are amazing the jerk pork on the beach is amazing.

I booked partial ocean view but in fact it was panorama...
    • Queen Room with Two-Queen Beds and Partial Ocean View

The buffet was a bit disappointing. There wasn't a variety of food. It wasn't a problem for me as I usually spend weekends on resorts like this but it might be a problem for people who are staying longer.

I booked partial ocean view but in fact it was panorama ocean view due to landscape which I didnt mind at all. Glass balcony is a good idea so you have an amazing view while relaxing in chair. The bed was super comfortable. It was hard to get out. I loved coffee bar where you can get coffee any time. Very good for europeans like me who wake up at 4 am or so and can't wake up without coffee.

Good value. Could improve the quality of the food, but good value overall.

The food was not very good. Mangoes food was pretty terrible. However, the Jamaican restaurant— Three Palms, I think — was pretty good.

Comfortable room and bed. Lots of outdoor space with plenty of chairs on the beach.

The lazy river' the food n service was execellent!

N/a

The lazy river' the food n service was execellent! the staff was very helpful. Thanks to Indiania at the reservations desk, Rosetta at Seaside, smiley n friends at Three Palms Restaurant and Anthony n Jhron at Jerk hut these guys were the best! My husband n I felt at home. Best experience ever. We recommend this hotel.

Magnificent!!!

That our stay was short

My fiance and I had a wonderful time the property the room and the staff were great!!! dinner was excellent at the three Palms restaurant the food was so delicious and appealing staff treated us like king and queen. love it cant wait to come back next year.

It was great
    • Queen Room with Two-Queen Beds and Partial Ocean View

The customer service was awesome...from the front desk, to the bell person, bartenders, food servers, the handy man, and the greeters were very nice and cause my family and I to really enjoy our stay.

Fantastic Food, View, Resort, Staff & Spa!!

We were greeted in the lobby by a gentleman who took our baggages, gave us a lemon scented towel to wipe our hands and an island drink. The rooms were lovely, views spectacular, water park was amazing, food both authentic cuisine and variety of other foods to choose from and the spa was ultra relaxing. The staff and entertainment were always on point. This was our first resort experience and Hilton Rosehall set the bar high. We plan to be back on a semi yearly basis.

the stay was great

One thing I didn't like for me as an adult with adult children there was too many kids running around I know it's a family resort next time I will book an adult-only facility

Food was excellent staff is excellent

Enjoyable, comfortable restful: I felt carefree

don't recall not liking anything

Staff was friendly, accommodating and professional property was perfect for all ages vendors were not desperate but respectful of your space

I would stay here again just for the cleanliness and amenities that comes with this resort

The beaches were not as nice at others in Jamaica. the water was murky and had lots of sea weeds on the beach

Very nice, very clean, comfortable and friendly people. Love it.

Awesomeness
    • Queen Room with Two-Queen Beds and Partial Ocean View

It was absolutely breath taking. We were there during Jamaica's independence celebrations. Every aspect of the culture was displayed by way of entertainment, food,decorations. .just lovely. The food was to die for. The staff friendly and warm.The kids loved the lazy pool and water slides. The place has everything for everyone.Just amazing. Already planning to revisit next year. Keep it up we will be back next year for sure.

You won't regret it

Having to make reservations at the better restaraunts and getting caught up on the beach and missing them.

Everything was great. The live bands the staff and activities.

Very enjoyable vacation!
    • Queen Room with Two-Queen Beds and Partial Ocean View

Bed was a bit too firm. Lots of food variety but overall taste was less than average. Especially in the buffet. Wine was unfortunately terrible. And the same one at each location. Water slide/lazy river lifeguards (not all) were far from professional. Had to tell the front desk that 3 out of 5 of them one day we're busy in their phones rather than watching the water. The next day it improved. Except for one female. River was amazing. But could have been cleaned up a bit earlier in the day. Young families are in the water early as the kids are up early. Slides opened at 10am. Shows were fun. But it would be nice to have an early show for the younger ones.

Lots of variety for all family members. Water at pools were shallow enough for younger kids. (3 feet deep in most areas of the lazy river) Very friendly staff and always hospitable. Good coffee. Water slides and lazy river were fun for all ages. Free wifi

Great Family resort for all ages!

The check in process was a bit slow and confusing.

The accommodations were great for our family. We traveled with a 2 year old who totally enjoyed every day. There were enough options for the two year to enjoy while equally satisfying the adults. The food options were great. The rooms were comfortable. My daughter had trouble with her air so they found them another room. One of the adults in our party injured her knee. The resort staff was extremely helpful in taking care of her.

Wonderful time with the family!! Would definitely return

Rooms could use some updating.

The water park, beach cabanas, friendly staff, and beautiful grounds all made this resort and vacation wonderful! Kids had a blast!

We are excitedly looking forward to our return Next year👍🏽

The property has its own water park, I wanted to use the slide but couldn't find a tube, they were either occupied by guest who were just leisurely using them in the pool, or being used by others who couldn't get enough of the slides so they just kept the tubes for themselves. A policy needs to be put in place to address this.

The food in the restaurants are exquisitely delicious, sit and have a snack or one hundred ways to have your coffee in the quiet snack bar. Lounging on the pristine quiet private beach, or enjoy a drink at the swim up bar.

A Ok
    • Queen Room

I didn't like that my room floor wasn't swept and mopped daily as I like cleanliness, but they did a good job cleaning. The tub looked older and the caulking around the tub and toilet was messy causing the bathroom to appear dirty. Our ceiling fan didn't work but overall good stay

Me and my husband enjoyed a wonderful stay, the staff at the resort seem to love being at work and enjoy what they do. The service was excellent. Garth was very friendly and went above and beyond at the jerk shack, When we arrived Chanel at the front desk made us feel at home and was very nice and informative. We enjoyed all the eating locations we visited Imani in fresh was friendly and courteous as well as Samantha, Lee Andrew, Annie Marie, and many others. Collin and Careena in Luna di mare was nice and upbeat and an excellent waiter, he seemed to really care if we enjoyed our meal. Rodgeroy moonstone was excellent and provided me with a great drink, Graham and hamar water sports were excellent. We had dinner at 3 palms and Careena was there and remembered our names from Luna di Mare which was great, Gilroy (smiley) was our waiter and he had an infectious personality as well as Michael and Gaston. Rohan was a great driver with a good attitude and very friendly. Davidelene at 3 palms, Micaela and Sandie at fresh were all great. I would return just for the service and food alone. Jenitia cleaned our room and she was very nice left us little towel animals and hand written notes to welcome us

Not Worth the Price

The AC in my room didn't work so it ran all day and all night and was very loud. My view was very poor and of the roof of some building. The faucet''s cold water only ran a slight trickle. The walls are very thin so the noise from the people upstairs kept us up most nights. When we arrived, we found out we had to pay an extra $75 per child per night. The food was decent but lacked authenticity.

The pools were great. The staff was very friendly and attentive. The drinks were amazing.

• Reviewed: 17 June 2017

I requested connecting rooms when i booked. Was told its not available upon arrival. This dampened our trip. Wish they had more outdoor entertainment at night like a beach party or bonfire

I liked the fact that they have a lot of areas where you can just sit and hang out while you eat or just lyme. The cabanas on the beach are to die for. Very friendly staff.

• Reviewed: 16 June 2017

Hilton happening
    • Queen Room with Two-Queen Beds and Partial Ocean View

I asked for a refund been that I paid for two nights for a room and my friend was not able to come and I asked for the changes and the refund and was denied

The ambiance

You get what you pay for.
    • King Room with Partial Ocean View

The front desk screwed up payment three times and added activities to my account that we never attended. The man had a females names, I believe Courtney, and he treated me as if I had done something wrong. Then he realized that he had messed up multiple times and left the building not saying a word. The guest before me had left an iPad in the safe and I returned it. The man at the desk looked at me as if I was dumb and tossed it under the bench to his rear, not saying a word. Other than people being rude, the area is beautiful. If you're looking for a romantic get away with your loved one, I'd get an adult only resort. Even the adults acted like children. My fiancé and I were at the swim up bar having a drink and a drunk whale of a woman started splashing kid piss water into my beverage. Have fun.

Great area. Beautiful ocean front. Friendly faces and helpful staff sometimes.

• Reviewed: 4 June 2017

• King Room with Ocean View

I only enjoyed the Italian restaurant for dinner. The other two were just okay.

The pool. The variety of foods. Excellent drinks. The DJ and the entertainment.

• Reviewed: 3 June 2017

Bed was comfy, a/c nice and cold

Typical Americanized resort full of families and children. not the type of place to stay if you're a couple looking to experience the beautiful Jamaican culture and country. Room service not included in all inclusive pricing. Men required to wear pants and collared shirts to dinner (who brings those when vacationing to Jamaica!?)

Bed was comfy, a/c nice and cold

• Reviewed: 21 April 2017

I enjoyed the property but think restaurants close too early.
    • Queen Room with Two-Queen Beds and Partial Ocean View

but thinks the restaurants close too early and for a all inclusive, food should be available later in the nights.

I like the property, the golf course, the Moonstone restaurant.

• Reviewed: 20 April 2017

Near perfect
    • King Room with Ocean View

The area designated for the nightly entertainment you needed to construct a proper stage it's difficult to see what's going on with the performers

Almost everything all the staff members were upbeat and positive always asking to help and assist I was impressed to notice the majority of staff were hired on their merits, some other hotels take note.

• Reviewed: 8 April 2017

The bed was very comfortable and the pillows were like...

The bed was very comfortable and the pillows were like marshmallows. Truly enjoyed my stay with wonderful and polite staff. Can't forget the location and how convenient to arrive at the airport and just have a 15 minute drive to the hotel after a long flight. You also have other nearby activities and shopping center. Last but not least hotel is suitable for families, couples, and/or hang out with friends.

• Reviewed: 6 April 2017

Great sunny Easter break for my kids

The fact I was charge an extra £400 at check-in for my kids which was reflected in the original price provided to me by booking.com. Very disappointed with that.

Availability of a variety of food options

Bed was super comfty, staff were fantastic.
    • Queen Room with Two-Queen Beds and Partial Ocean View

Apart from breakfast the food was very poor. On check in tried to charge us $75 a night for our 11 yr old who was on the booking firm & argued the fact!

Bed was super comfty, staff were fantastic.

Great short trip

Conference rooms too close together. Church conference going on next door to the medical conference with music which made it difficult to hear speakers. Otherwise lovely hotel. Friendly and helpful staff

2nd time in Jamaica but not blown away

This resort is all inclusive which included food and alcoholic beverages however the selection of alcohol could've been better. All alcohol choices at all bars were basically bottom shelf liquor and jamaican rum..Only one bar did have limited Hennessy which I just so happened to see being poured but no Ciroc, crown royal, kettle one, Jack Daniel's or any other favorites among tourists. Also I think that having to dress in fancy clothing to make a reservation at a few of the restaurants was definitely a bummer bexcuse that is not how a lot of people pack when they're going on vacation to the beach.

Loved the size of the resort and the food options especially on Thursday night which was jamaican night at Fresh the buffet, we were not able to try out any of the other dinner spots because they required special attire and reservations which was a downer considering that we packed vacation and warm weather attire because we were...wait for it...on vacation

• Reviewed: 18 February 2017

not the best of hotels for my honeymoon could have been better & wont be booking here again
    • Queen Room

The cleanliness could have been stepped up, the staff at the reception could have been more helpful and more friendly

I booked a queen room for my honeymoon for me and newly husband and I didn't feel that was what we got , looked like a usual Standard double room

• Reviewed: 8 February 2017

Nice facilities and attentive staff!
    • Queen Room

Not good if you dislike kids. It's a family resort. You're a bit isolated. $35 taxi ride to town.

Nice facilities and attentive staff! The food was good too. Great water park. Nice beach.

• Reviewed: 6 February 2017

Staff was always attentive.
    • King Room with Partial Ocean View

The main dining hall was crowded on weekends. Not enough chairs around water park area. Elevator was sometimes a wait as one of the two was under repair.

Staff was always attentive. Good range of options available in the restaurants. Beach was beautiful and water park was a lot of fun.

• Reviewed: 29 January 2017

Can I go back please?!
    • King Room with Partial Ocean View

Rooms are comfortable but could use an update.

This resort has all thedetails for your comfort worked out. It was our second time there and the property has improved. Service is great.

• Reviewed: 26 January 2017

Everyyear since 2009 I being going to Rose Hall.
    • King Room with Partial Ocean View

Sometimes the room allocated to me is not to my liking, they always find me a suitable one (the one looking onto the beach)

Everyyear since 2009 I being going to Rose Hall. I just love it. When I drive in from the airport I am so excited because I know that I'm going to enjoy my stay. I love going power walking at 7am every morning around Cinnamon Hill. The view of the golf course is breath taking at that time of the morning and challenging myself going up the slopes and running down them (at my age) I love it even more and then coming back to do the aqua classes. I also enjoy talking with Julius (Lifeguard at the swimming pool). I love the extension of the beach and the pizza hut. Rose Hall never fails me. Love it.

• Reviewed: 13 January 2017

Too expensive for this kind of quality
    • Queen Room with Two-Queen Beds and Partial Ocean View

the quality of food is terrible. They really dont know anything about international kitchen. They cook good only hamburgers.... Really poor variety of food and absolutely a cheap level of quality. Rooms are very simple and bathrooms very old. Pool is little and squared: it looks olympic pool. The sand on the beach is brown: forget about beautiful white sand of photos

I didnt really like anything. It's normal structure but price is too high compared to quality

The best of Jamaica in Montego Bay!!!
    • Queen Room with Two-Queen Beds and Partial Ocean View

Beautiful hotel, lots of beach , great pool , water park and outdoor activities. We also found the food to be really good for an all-inclusive. I think the only thing they could improve on is the water activities desk and personell working there. It was totally unorganized and we had to wait 3 hours to go tubing. However, the hotel did give us a resort credit for the problem. We would definitely recommend this hotel and go back ourselves.

• Reviewed: 31 December 2016

Must visit island all in all
    • King Room with Partial Ocean View

The beds caved in due to springs and were most uncomfortable with back problems :the spring bed did all our backs in and it was misery So had to use the spa for stone massage which did wonders albeit pricey like most resorts We had to keep pillows under the back to support the spine and a good night's sleep was lacking the whole time

The lovely hammocks and sea The staff were mostly helpful and friendly Lots of hard work goes in daily to keep the loads of visitors happy Prompt nurse and doc available for the sick.

• Reviewed: 24 December 2016

Top Class Service at Hilton Rose Hall

The staff at the Hilton Rose Hall is warm, welcoming and helpful. From the security guard to the gardener to the wait staff to the concierge - every one is pleasant and willing to go the extra mile to accommodate you as a guest. Check-in / check-out was a breeze.

• Reviewed: 1 December 2016

Nice all around family resort
    • Queen Room with Two-Queen Beds and Partial Ocean View

The beach wasn't that great compared to a lot of other Caribbean locations. The food was ok but got boring after a week.

The pool and water park was fantastic. Staff were awesome! Housekeeper Sandra made my daughter a different towel animal everyday on her bed. (Made her feel very special) Access to tours and shopping was very easy. Kids Klub was great!

A nice place to getaway.
    • King Room with Partial Ocean View

The receptionist was not very friendly and informative. A few members of staff were not very pleasant. They didn't outline the fact that the package include only a few basic water sports, all the others such as snorkeling, diving, glass bottom boat ride etc. attracts an additional cost.

I like the fact that there was healthy choices of food and drink. apart from all the sweet juices, mixes and alcohols. There was a natural juice bar that serves a variety of natural juices and fruit infuse water all day until 10 pm. The property was very clean.

• Reviewed: 13 October 2016

Great place to stay
    • Queen Room

Should have provided more toiletries and little more attention to room cleaning, house keeping knocking your door after 9pm

Location excellent,site also extended on the beach fantastic, no need to leave the site only for excursion, even local crafts brought in by approved traders, good visit would highly recommend

• Reviewed: 20 September 2016

Great ambience small tweaking
    • Queen Room

Need an extension for coffee maker in the bedroom. I had to put maker on the floor. Wasn't bold over with food at pool side restaurant

Friendly helpful staffs and atmosphere

• Reviewed: 9 September 2016

Great environment. Not in heart of montego bay but fine if you like the security of all inclusive
    • Queen Room with Two Queen Beds - Oceanfront

Standardised cocktails, poor wine especially red and restaurant food variety

The food was okay but not authentic enough. It wasn't Jamaican home cooking style in the restaurant - jerk chicken on a barbecue would have been nice. The food in buffet was more varied. The cocktails were poor as mass produced so a base of slush and added spirit. The wine was of very poor quality in fact I could not drink it. I asked for mojito cocktail on a number of days and each time at various bars was told 'no mint'. I don't believe that . I believe their is a reluctance by the hotel to employ cocktail waiters to serve and prepare cocktails because of mass demand.

• Reviewed: 28 August 2016

Fun in sun
    • Queen Room

Only issue i had was that the persons in the room next door were very loud, shouting a d singing into the early morning. Plus they were smoking in the room, which i could smell

The various choices of different settings to eat and places to chill out, regardless of the time of day. Hoping to go back soon.

• Reviewed: 24 August 2016

We have a fantastic time beautiful and comfortable.
    • Queen Room with Two-Queen Beds and Partial Ocean View

We where there for a wedding and I'm a make-up artist didn't like the fact that my mom couldn't vist the Hotel to do her make up for the wedding, just for a couple hrs.

We have a fantastic time beautiful and comfortable. Everything is on site entertainment, beach,water slide, swim up bar, excellent

• Reviewed: 23 August 2016

Great for families , singles ,couples
    • King Room with Partial Ocean View

Great that there were always Jamaican food available for all meals however the Jamaican breakfast was very popular so often ran out before breakfast was finished

Great hotel. Stayed before a few times. Friendly and helpful staff !

• Reviewed: 19 August 2016

Just Wonderful
    • Queen Room with Two Queen Beds - Oceanfront

There is no comfortable smoking area and on the balcony is also a problem to smoke. There should be a adult only section of the resort to accomodate for smokers.

the food was fantastic and authentic the variety was enough to please everyone. The decor was fresh and clean the mirrors made it look modern.