Reviews of Amman Airport Hotel 4 stars

6.1

6.2

5.7

4.7

Convenient hotel for airport but overpriced.

Our evening meal in the bar was OK but the packed breakfast was appalling! (had to take it with us as we had an early morning flight); 3 small dry, stale danish pastries, a bashed banana & apple & a bottle of water. It was really expensive for the quality of hotel that it is and I would only stay there if I really had to ie very early morning flight as there were no other hotels in the vicinity.

I liked the fact that it was just a 2 min drive to the airport, with a free shuttle service. The room was pleasant, though a little tired looking. It had air con but that was quite noisy so didn't use it at night. Bed was comfortable; free water, tea & coffee and nice toiletries.

Great for a one night stay.Great amenities in the room in case you forgot anything! Good breakfast!

The air conditioning didn't work in our rooms (we had 2 rooms connecting). We checked in about 9pm. We had maintenance come at 10pm, he said it would cool down in 5 minutes. One hour later, it was getting warmer instead of cooler. Another maintenance guy came, and said it's hot in here!!! So then we had no choice but to get new rooms. While the hotel did accommodate this change in rooms, it was frustrating because at this point it was midnight. Our 2 kids were sleeping (and sweating!). But the new rooms had working A/C and once we finally got to sleep, we did sleep well.

Location was perfect for 1 overnight with a flight the next day. Airport shuttle was great, and hotel staff at airport (I think they were hotel staff?) Helped us with our 1 night transit visa which saved us a lot of money! We really appreciated that and the staff were all very nice and helpful. They did offer room service, and other food options. And a nice gift shop too. There was a little snack shop, with good prices so we stocked up on snacks before we went to the airport! Breakfast was quite good with an omelet station.

Lucation close to airport

Staff, wifi , and I was over charged more than what I have when I booked it , I was told 100 JD or $141.00 and the desk charged me mor the $179.00 even though I showed them the booking, so I have to fight to get my money back .

Lucation close to airport

A little disappointing

The swimming pool closes at 5pm. The air-conditioning in the room was faulty. The bed was a little too firm

Close to the airport with a free shuttle service Good breakfast Nice big room

Friendly and accommodating staff.
    • Standard Twin Room

The frequency of shuttles to from airport could be increased

Friendly and accommodating staff. The staff went a little above and beyond to make our stay comfortable. Also, the free buffet breakfast had the best coffee I’ve ever had.

When you need a hotel next to the airport.

A few things. It seems that the room book through Booking.com are not exactly as nice (maintenance) as the one you can book directly….. I have been a little disappointed when I arrived. I book a smoking room and got a non smoking, If you want to use the pool you just have access for a 1 or 2 hours and not when you want but on the hotel schedule… (supposed it's only on week end, but…) And honestly breakfast is really soso

Well the only interest of this hotel is the situation next to the Airport Nice late check out with a 2 hours pool use on my last day

The trick we did reserve aroma with the children when we get...

The trick we did reserve aroma with the children when we get to the hotel they asked us for more money claiming for one of the children around 50$ Was after 1.00 am we could not have a choice put to pay room not clean very bad service no internet

Friendly drivers on airport shuttle bus service

Overpriced. My girlfriend was sick, it's been complicated to persuade staff to have a bowl of plain rice as room service

Friendly drivers on airport shuttle bus service

Fine for one night

Very noisy rooms need a good maintenance also

Well, the staff, the help to pass the customs at the airport, the situation if you are between 2 flights.

Nothing special
    • Standard Twin Room

The female receptionist that I failed to get her name because I am blind .was very unfriendly and was talking to us with attitude. Clearly they profile their costumers . Very unpleasant welcome . I regret my stay there.

Nothing special

Proximity to the airport

We wanted to celebrate my husband’s birthday in the bar with a bottle of champagne and a light meal. The staff apparently had little experience with champagne. The bottle was obviously very old, and the staff had to search for glasses (after a while they found a new box of them somewhere). The salad I ordered was nothing like what the menu described and I had to send it back twice to get something that resembled what I ordered. By that time the rest of the family had finished their meals. We were very disappointed.

Proximity to the airport

Not happy

The Wifi works only to use a certain application for internet calling. You can't use your browser.This is really strange. Although the hotel is next to the airport which means guests are expected anytime, but the restaurant is closed! The breakfast was poor, no verity at all and there is no consideration of non Arab guests. I believe this hotel was too expensive for this level of quality and service.

Only the location

It was just ok.

The hotel smelled of cigarette smoke. Even though I was told the hotel rooms were smoke free, it smelled all night as I was trying to sleep. The bellman was really nice, but the female working the desk on my arrival was not nice at all.

The only thing I liked was the location.

Choose only for the location. You should get a good nights sleep but don't expect anything more.

Terrible food, both the evening buffet and breakfast. The gym / pool were not open until at least 08.30 - useless when you want some exercise before breakfast / departure. Hot water took over 5 minutes to come in the morning and even then was only warm.

The location. Eager staff even though few understood any English.

Transit hotel very close to the airport.
    • Deluxe Room

Our expectations were low based on reviews, no question the hotel is run down and the breakfast areas is a bit austere and it is very expensive for that.

Arriving @2.30am with a four year old. The transit assist (which you pay for) was a huge benefit in figuring out how to get your transit visa and getting out of the airport quickly. The proximity to the airport was also great literally a few minutes drive away. However the room was comfortable and clean.

Overpriced - avoid.

Breakfast was terrible - not much choice and not what you expect from this price range of hotel.

Very bland airport hotel. It served a purpose in that we needed to stay close to the airport as we arrived in the middle of the night but extremely overpriced. Worst place we stayed in Jordan (everywhere else was delightful and we stayed at a range of properties). Please let the Jordanian tourist board take note to improve this hotel as not a good introduction to your beautiful country.

Horrible, vile, disgusting, repulsive hotel - made a big mistake booking it.

Horrible hotel - on the ground floor near the entrance were small shops with men smoking in them, smoking was also allowed in the café. This meant that the whole hotel stank of smoke. The hotel looked completely run down - worn out sofas in the lobby, the bedding had been washed so many times that it was pilling and felt disgusting against the skin, the windows had not been cleaned for at least 10 years, the tissue box in the bathroom was rusting. The snacks and drinks served in the bar were vile and extremely expensive (6 dinars = 7 Euros for a sandwich which consisted mainly of clumps of processed cheese or 4 dinars = 5 Euros for an orange juice). Breakfast was disgusting - diluted orange squash instead of orange juice, no clean cups for coffee, really dry pastries, industrial-tasting olives, dirty cutlery. I don't mind paying 132 Euros per person for quality accommodation, but for this hotel that really hurt me.

Friendly staff, good for overnight layovers but very hard beds which hindered sleep.
    • Deluxe Room

It took a long time to get hotel staff to meet us at the airport transfer desk. About an hour and 30 min to get from the plane to the hotel via the hotel transfer desk. We waited 20-30 min for hotel staff to come and receive us. Eventually the guy manning the transfer desk call the hotel back and called them out for making us wait so long. He eventually took us to meet the hotel rep where he was because he felt bad for us. The beds were rock hard! It was really difficult to sleep even though we were so tired.

We stayed the night for a long overnight layover with Royal Jordanian. It took about an hour and 30 min to get from the plane to the hotel through the hotel transfer desk. With transfer boarding passes in hand and a hotel reservation you can avoid the 40 JOD entry visa. We arrived late and night and had a 5:30am wake up call. The staff was very friendly and got us checked in very quickly so we could get our kids up to sleep. The rooms were a nice size and clean. They let us go in for breakfast 15 minutes before it was open so we could eat before our shuttle to the airport. Transfer back to the airport was really fast and a hotel representative helped us bypass long lines.

Adequate stop over for an early flight

The food options at 9pm were pretty non existent other than a sandwich in the reception area, despite there supposedly being 4 restaurants. I should have ordered room service but there was no menu. I’ve stayed in much better airport hotels for less money e.g. Kuala Lumpur

Convenient location and free airport shuttle, perfect for a few hours sleep before flying early in the morning.

Very useful if you arrive late at night or have an early morning flight to get a few hours of rest

Restaurant staff was very young and a bit unprofessional. Rooms could do with some updating (paint coming off the walls, chipped furniture etc.)

the free shuttle to the airport was very useful and efficient

Jordan trip

Very expensive for the quality of service. Rooms smell smoke and buffet not good

Next to the airport and quite convenient for a early morning flight + free bus shuttle to the airport

Good points: free shuttle and close to the airport.

As above

Good points: free shuttle and close to the airport. Staff are friendly and helpful. Bad: room isn't clean, and pillow smells cigarettes! Light is broken in shower. Certainly, over priced.

If we had a choice would not stay again!

We only had the one breakfast as it was a quick stop over. The breakfast buffet was very disappointing & of low standard. The hot food was not much. You could not make fresh toast & the ready made toast in the Bain-Marie was half cooked & cold. The two boys had very poor English & had no idea what we were saying. Some of the walls in restaurant needed a coat of paint.

We only stayed for one night, the room was clean & comfortable, staff at reception were very welcoming.

Great hotel but poor value for money

This is really the only hotel that is right on the doorstep at the airport

Despite mixed reviews on this hotel I phoned it to be a typical chain airport hotel and had no issues or complaints of that and the fact it seemed very expensive but This is really the only hotel that is right on the doorstep at the airport

Nice hotel next to the airport.

This is a rather expensive hotel by Jordan's standards.

Nice hotel next to the airport. I found it very convenient. Wifi worked well although it was slow. Still better than most wifis in Jordan. Breakfast was nice and the shuttle to the airport worked rather well.

What you pay for is the location close to the airport. Very little else.
    • Standard Twin Room

Strange hotel, perhaps a 3 star hotel at its best. I noticed that it was a lack of cleaning - we passed the VIP room and saw glasses and coffee cups on the table. They day after, it was still there. When we entered the restaurant, it was no staff at first and when they came, they seemed confused and untrained. We didn't feel welcome. Outside the hotel, it looked like a renovation site. Very disappointing. Not Worth the Money for sure, only that it is Close to the airport, ca 5.min driving.

Strange Place - friendly reception though. The chicken and rice was good in the buffet - but it was not warm. Vey small bathroom, but shower was good. Orange juice was artificial and not fresh.

Only closed to airport plus they have bus to take airport...

Not good restaurant and respetion bad no one there when I came he was talking to his girlfriend or friend and he see us, bad Mangment

Only closed to airport plus they have bus to take airport and free , from airport to the hotel

5.5
    It is a safe and clean place to say when you have to be at the Amman airport early in the morning.

The room was more expensive than warranted--I could have stayed at a 5 star in Amman and hired a taxi to get me to the airport for less. The food at the cafe was not good. The hotel smelled of cigarettes in the common areas. There were little amenities in the room (only a shower gel and lotion).

I liked that the hotel is located close to the airport as I had a 3am flight and didn't want to have to get up too early to get to the airport. There is a 24 hour a day airport shuttle that is convenient. You can check in early.

Do not stay here unless to access the airport only.

This hotel is only suitable for an overnight stay. I will complain to Booking.com because there is no indoor pool as claimed, the outdoor pool is out of commission, residence are only allowed to sit outside in the car park! Very rude management.

The location for the airport is good, (it is the only hotel!)

Never again.
    • Standard Twin Room

No air conditioning. Turns out it is not on in the winter. Room so hot and unable to open window. Only option was to move to a sub standard room so we could open the window. No refund given. Other guests were also complaining about the hot rooms. Cannot advertise air con and have it switched off. Evening buffet was disgusting. Everything was cold including the soup. Asked for it to be heated but staff did nothing. Very little choice and very little of it. Very slow service. Had nearly 3 weeks os superb service and food in Jordan and were shocked at how bad this hotel was. Especially as it was expensive. I guess they don't need to try very hard as they are the only hotel in close proximity to the airport.

Shuttle bus and drivers.

Close to the airport

Poor unprofessional staff and I heard some comments on other guests who do not understand Arabic that can only be described as an appropriate

Close to the airport

Very bad

It was a very bad stay, it was only for one night, Room was not that clean, also, TV most of the channels were not working, AC was not working only fan. View was very bad it doesn't worth money paid for it.

Convenient, but lots of negatives.

No air conditioning in the rooms, couldn’t open the window to get any air circulation, air was stuffy, it was not clean, staff had the attitude that they were doing me a service by providing the hotel.

The ONLY good thing about this hotel is the location.

Good for overnight close to the airport

Shower/toilet cleaning looked as though it had been a little rushed. Trainer print in the shower and toilet lid left up (even though a 'cleaning safety label' was on the lid.

Very close to airport and free shuttle to terminals. very convenient. Bed comfortable and good lighting. snack bar food tasted ok/good.

convienant but disappointing

Room although clean is was small and stuffy, couldn't open a window. Could not control temperature in room. Overall a very run down hotel in need of major upgrades for the prices they charge.

The location was extremely convenient for catching an early...

They don't run the air conditioner during a whole season of the year!!!

The location was extremely convenient for catching an early morning flight.

Better than the reviews suggest - does what it says on the tin

Unclear whether you needed to pre book the shuttle and they didn’t answer the phone when I tried to call

Close to airport, shuttle waiting both to and from the airport, big bed, no frills but does what you need

Disappointing and very exhausting.

Dinner was a very expensive buffet. Even though there are supposed to be 4 restaurants, it took some convincing to be able to order from a menu. Smoke alarm went off at 4am because they had put a guest, who had asked for a smoking room in a non-smoking room. We could not sleep for one hour due to the noice of the alarm and the subsequent chaos. No discount for this.

The hotel is one of the worst I have ever stayed in. It is totally run down, staff are unfriendly, f

Everything, The furniture, the bed, the sheets, the cover, the shuttle from the airport and the attitude of the staff, especially the shuttle driver.

NOTHING

not the best hotel, but you gotta stay there sometimes

The bathrooms in the reception area is not clean. The stated price on booking.com was 85 and I was charged 109. They should show the real price not a fake price to lure you in.

A minute away from the airport

I would only recommend this hotel if you are stuck in the airport and need a place to lay your head.

poor and smelly gym. cleanness is very questionable as you can at first look see it clean but if you move the curtains you see all the dirt or if you open the closet or look behind the door... the food is very very very bad quality. the salad came with canned mushroom and they replaced it to me by removing the mushrooms, and i ordered 3 different items on the menu that were not available... and then one of them became suddenly available (maybe they don't like preparing some items so they say we don't have that lol). the staff are nice but not trained to deliver quality nor client servicing. this place is very expensive for what it offers. The breakfast table is super modest and some of the spoons were sticky and not so clean.

i would only recommend this hotel if you are stuck in the airport and need a place to stay. otherwise it is very expensive for the services and the quality it offers.

Great transit hotel, friendly staff, clean and comfortable rooms
    • Deluxe Room

All was good. I had no issues.

This hotel is right beside the airport with a free shuttle making it super easy. Great transit hotel! The staff was very nice. The room was large and clean. I have nothing bad to say about this hotel. I am puzzled why it’s not rated higher on this site. I would definitely stay here again.

would not be worth the money in another location

Both the sink and the shower drains were partly plugged. So not too much water can be used at one time. It is certainly an efficient water conservation technique for a watersstressed country, but was not expected in a relatively expensive hotel. The hot air conditioning did not work, we were given a heater.

The staff is very friendly, helpful and efficient, but for the cleaning staff (the bathroom was far from impeccable)

if you want a good rest when you arrive from a long flight...

-------

if you want a good rest when you arrive from a long flight or before a long trip ahead, got to this hotel you will leave it feeling rested. I did not have a chance to have breakfast (5 am flight) , cannot speak about the catering.

Commendable and comfortable hotel for travelers.
    • Standard Twin Room

The WiFi was through proxy server which Google Chrome browser could not accept. We had to use Firefox browser for good results.

The staff was polite and friendly. Checking in was quick. The room was comfortable with good high tech temperature auto setting. We love the breakfast and at peak times it seems that there may not be enough tables. The toilet was very ckean. Parking was excellent.

Will not be repeated again and not recommended

Cleaning is not to the required level No maintenance at all to the facilities Access system (in and out) from the hotel is terrible

Location is close to airport for business trips

Overpriced for what i got.

Overpriced for what i got. Verly old, not properly maintained, rooms are less than basic. The only advantage is that it is very close to airport but yet, not worth it.

Convenience from the airport to the hotel after a late...
    • Standard Twin Room

Hotel felt a little unclean with a cigarette smell when entering the building. Better ventilation or a smoking area away from guest services will be better. For the price paid, the room was quite small and basic with a small window and no view. The breakfast was okay and had a good selection, however the area felt a bit unclean with sticky floors and some of the hot food was cold and felt like it had been sitting there for a while. This place has potential, however for this stay it felt like a 3 star hotel for the price of a 4 star.

Convenience from the airport to the hotel after a late flight. Pickup was prompt and quick. Hotel is in a great location.

Close to airport convenient for one night stay.

Bedding and carpet in room not clean at all, dust visible! Toilet needs a gooD clean too. Had to ask four different members of team to get an apple and banana for three year old ( we said we would pay) it took an hour and half for apple and raw bananas to arrive. We just took and paid for apple.

Close to airport convenient for one night stay. We asked for an extra blanket from housekeeping and this was delivered immediately.

horrible
    • Standard Twin Room

everything, it smelled like cigarrates in the entire hotel, and the sheets werent clean. the corners of the room was filled with dust, the toilets werent clean

horrible hotel, very old and it wasnt clean at all. not worth the money at all

Had to wait over 30mins for the airport shuttle to arrive.

Had to wait over 30mins for the airport shuttle to arrive. The bathroom had a foul smell. The breakfast hall is huge but the room is cold and unwelcoming. The food selection is poor. The hotel is extremely over priced for what you get. It's a shame there is nothing else around the airport and I feel the hotel over charges because they know this.

Avoid this place if possible
    • Standard Twin Room

No facility for a snack only full buffet or wretched hamburger style meal. The place is badly described by Booking.com. Four stars are a misnomer.

Easy, convenient, and clean.

The smell of cigarette smoke in the lobby coming from the little store that was next to the lobby was very strong.

Very friendly, helpful staff. Nice buffet for dinner.

Stay here if you need to be close to the airport with little expectations on service and food.

Though a non smoking room, the towels were smelling of smoke. The food was quite average. The room service was quite delayed. Poor wi-fi connection.

The location is good if you have business visits close to the airport.

Overpriced

Extremely overpriced after all the ridiculous taxes which are another 26% on top of the quoted price. This becomes a $153 a night hotel which it most certainly is not. Air conditioning is incredibly noisy. Don't stay here if you need aircon as you will never sleep. Don't have a beer either, two Amstel's $23.

Airport shuttle

Close to airport
    • Standard Twin Room

The hotel is extremely over priced and definitely isn't 4 stars as suggested. Unless you have to, I wouldn't stay here. I think they get away with basic facilities, outdated rooms and plug sockets (only had EU sockets - ever though the rest of Jordan used the British type) because it is the only hotel even close to the airport. There is also a significant charge on my card in addition to the payment which I have no idea about - tried contacting them for explanation, but no reply. Watch out if booking here.

Good location to the airport if you arriving late as we did or leaving early. Free shuttle was there waiting when we got out of arrivals so that was handy. Good breakfast.

worst I have ever experienced
    • Standard Twin Room

staff, dirty room broken equipment, breakfast was terrible, nothing what should be hot was hot, no spoons, cups etc

nothing at all ! Terrible experience and I would never recommend it to friends

not good at all....

the airport hotel usually gives you an idea of how the remaining hotels in the city looks like...unfortunately this hotel has a lot of things to work on, was it the tidiness or the food...all was not good and they need to up their game and do better. As for the price vs the quality and service its simply expensive.

the location is close to the airport.....

Sub-par for the money but location is very close to the airport.

It's "tired" and not kept up very well. Our bathroom sink was totally plugged (how does the cleaning staff not notice that when they clean??), had the plumber come up at midnight (he was really nice) but he couldn't unplug it so we had to move rooms. Went into a room with twin beds (vs queen) but at this point we were just happy to go to bed with a sink that worked.

Location to the airport.

Useful hotel for overnight stay in between connecting...

No specific negative comments. As said, practical accommodation for quick over-night stay.

Useful hotel for overnight stay in between connecting flights. In general reasonable quality and functionally fitted-out

Served a purpose for a one nighter on the way to the airport

Because we were leaving very early they provided us with a breakfast box which went in the bin, it was awful.

We were only there for the night as we had an early flight the next morning. We didn't have any coffee or use the restaurant.

BAD experience but no other choice!
    • Standard Twin Room

The value of the money set to this hotel NOT worth the service and the quality of what actually was there!! It was SO expensive and everything there was POOR!

Horror hotel

The beds are just backkilling. The rooms were incredibly noisy and the breakfast was also below average.

Nothing. Terrible value for money ratio. Unbelievable that this hotel has any star rating at all.

Conveniently located next to the airport - however it seemed overpriced for what it was.
    • Deluxe Room

This property was very over priced for what it was. We could have stayed at the Kempinski, Crowne Plaza or the like for the same amount or less per night. Had we have worked out the conversion before booking, we would have happily spent the extra 15 mins in a taxi for a cheaper hotel close by. The breakbast buffet was very average. Rooms were nice, clean and had everything you could need. Staff were friendly.

the airport shuttle made it easy to get to the hotel late at night after arriving from our flight.

The practical aspect of our stay was the proximity to the...
    • Standard Twin Room

The hotel itself is a bit shabby but ok for an overnight stay. Careful: you have to buy your visa upon leaving the airport! 40 JOD pp...

The practical aspect of our stay was the proximity to the airport.

Great Airport Hotel after a Long Journey when I feel happy to PAY for it.

Too expensive... or charging JOD 24 extra for service charge and tax (the price listed was JOD 85, and the bill was JOD 109!).

The airport pick-up came within a few minutes (which I did not expect in Jordan, and am very grateful after such long flights to Amman). The room was equipped with both European and American plug so I could use all my electric appliances without using the adapters.

Good (and sole) option to stay near Amman airport

Turned out to be very difficult for the concierge to find a regular taxi to drive us from the hotel to downtown Amman.

Location - very near to Amman airport and with free shuttle available to guests. NB = We only stayed from 14:00 hrs to 23:00 hrs, using the hotel room as a luggage storage while we visit briefly the city and its bed to rest a couple of hours before going to the airport to catch our late night flight.

Only sleep there if necessary (good for overnight stay before departure)

The hotel advertises with several restaurants, activities and services. In the end, there was only one restaurant with an overpriced buffet selection, hardly a possibility to do anything and the service would probably have been good, if the staff would speak/unterstand English better and the advertised services would exist at all. In addition, fecal sprayers were on the walls around the toilet.

Close to the airport, comfy bed. That's about it.

Unremarkable

The hotel is definitely overpriced for what it offers. It is an average quality hotel charging high end prices for the area. Breakfast was not at the standard expected at any reputable hotels.

The location was convenient for arriving at a late flight and leaving town earlier next morning.

Will never stay there again even if they pay me!

Breakfast was very poor with a worst coffee I have ever been served. Staff truly not aware what's going on. There was 5 coffee cups next to coffee pot. All of them dirty. It took them 20 min after being asked for clean once to finally bring it. They even attempt visual checks if maybe one is clean? Asked for poached eggs and been told no. Just simple no. No explanation. Nothing. Room very basic. Bathroom tragic. The seals around glass shower black and muldy. Bbbrrrrr..... never again.

Not much. It's close to the airport.

Excellent location for overnight stay, clean room, dont expect 5 star service, a good 3 star hotel

Hotel is much in need of updating, lots of small damage in halls from service carts, it gives the impression of carelessness and lack of attention. Several lights in room didn't work, needed bulbs. Electrical outlets in room were old and outdated, some couldn't be used because that type of plug isn't used any more, no outlets on desk, had to charge phone and tablet in hall.

Excellent location for overnight stays, very good shuttle service, friendly staff, quiet rooms, good room service.

A good basic hotel

Had to wait to long for shuttle when going back to airport because airline staff were first to use the shuttle had to wait for them to eat breakfast and be taken to airport then us!!

Staff, bed comfortable, secure

Excellent location, horrible room and unresponsive staff
    • Super Deluxe Room

The reception would not honor Booking.com price. I was overcharged 30% higher than quoted on my booking.com confirmation. There was no menu in either my room or my colleague's room. We both called down to the reception and was told, "we'll send on to your room" - it never came. Lastly, I did not get a minute of sleep. I requested a non-smoking room and the room indicated, "no smoking"; however, there were cigarette burns everywhere and the smell of cigarettes was so strong, I couldn't sleep.

Adequate airport hotel.
    • Standard Twin Room

We stayed here for one night when we had an early flight out of Amman. It is the only hotel close to the airport and it was perfectly adequate. Nothing fancy, but clean and safe. We left too early to try the breakfast.

I would look for an alternayive on any future visit: cheaper and more competent.

The Mosaic Restaurant was closed. The Tulip Restaurant opened on time but we were then told the buffet was JD23 each! Almost twice what we had paid for a first class buffet in a major Petra hotel the previous night. Tried for almost half an hour to get someone, anyone to take our order in the cafe. We then got the young woman in the bar to take the order, the food arrived fast and was very good. Pity about the poor previous service. VERY expensive - twice what we paid for a very good room at Heathrow the next night. Amman Airport was seemingly underused - too expensive.

Comfortable room