Reviews of InterContinental Aqaba 5 stars

Beach Front, Hotels street, 77110 Aqaba, Jordan

#9 of 43 hotels in Aqaba

I thought it to be a little silly and in poor taste that...
    • Standard Double or Twin Room

I thought it to be a little silly and in poor taste that they charged me for breakfast for my children after I booked the room for four with breakfast included because they were older than six years.

Amazing hotel!
    • Standard King Room

The room was very clean and comfortable. We didn't request a sea view room but could still see the beach from our room on the fifth floor, and it was peaceful and quiet. The breakfast buffet was excellent with a lot to choose from. The pastries were delicious and you could have omelettes made to order. The pools were well kept and the beach area was amazing; they even give you a small cooler with ice (as well as complimentary bottled water) to use in the pool area. There are also plenty of activities to do such as parasailing, jet skies, and banana boats. The location is a bit farther from the city center but still within waking distance; or you can take a taxi for only 1 JD. Last but not least, all the staff were very friendly and helpful. Special thanks to Mohammad Daradkeh.

The staff helped me to correct my booking date as I did...
    • Standard King Room

It takes time for check inn procedure The guests does not respect the swimming dress in the swimming pool area and on the beach It is good for big families more than young or couples

The staff helped me to correct my booking date as I did mistake in the booking date The breakfast was very good also The location is perfect and the beach is very clean

Wow! We absolutely loved everything.
    • Double Room with Pool View

The check it was a bit slow, but considering the rest of our positive experience, I think it was worth the wait.

Wow! We absolutely loved everything. The staff was very friendly from the first minute. The hotel is located perfectly on a very quiet and peaceful beach, not far from the city center but far enough from the messy streets. We felt very secured, all bags are scanned at the entrance. The room was big and very clean, food was absolutely amazing, the pool and beach facilities were very good and the spa was awesome, and most of all - we felt we were valued guests. Will definitely visit again.

Everything was perfect
    • Standard Double or Twin Room

Nothing Majer , I booked only one room, but mistakenly they used my VISA card to book 3 different rooms.. the reservation guy was so cooperative and fix every thing immediately .

Everything was perfect

If you’re looking for a good vacation, don’t go there.
    • King Room with Sea View

The minute we got there, we were waiting for someone to check us in. They had maybe 3 guys working at the counter and around 15 people waiting to be served. When you get in the lobby, you expect to be charmed. However, when we got in we were greeted by this huge renovation, wouldn’t it be smarter to renovate your hotel when it’s not full with people, we would hear banging on the walls all morning. The food at breakfast was Ok, not a lot of selection and even when breakfast was included in my booking.com, they made me pay for it until I showed them the booking again so they had to check with the manager. If you would order room service, it would take 40-50min, and if you’re a coffee lover like me, don’t even bother ordering coffee, trust me. Extremely bothered I booked this hotel from the first place but know I got my experience (a nasty one) and I’ll make sure to not recommend this hotel to anyone.

Reasonable but nothing outstanding.

Went down with three kids ranging from 4 years to 12. Although they had some kids activities but reception relayed nothing until it was too late. You can't even go to the jetty to throw a fishing hook with the kids. All they offered were lame excuse. Will definitely look for other options in Aqaba next time.

Breakfast selection and service was very good. Highly recommend it and probably one of the best things the hotel offers.

It was right on the beach and the room service burger &...
    • Standard Double or Twin Room

Breakfast didn’t open til 6:30 I think.. we were jet lagged and up at 0400 so we were pretty hungry. It was a good breakfast.

It was right on the beach and the room service burger & pizza were amazing

Beautiful and comfortable hotel, nice beach and isolated...
    • Club Room with Panoramic View

Peace and quiet of the beach is constantly interrupted from the boats and their music which is put extremely loud and specially on the weekends.

Beautiful and comfortable hotel, nice beach and isolated from the crowds. Very nice breakfast options in the main breakfast room. Very nice lounge with very nice snacking options. Staff was very attentive

Nice hotel but don’t take the snorkel trip
    • Standard Double or Twin Room

The bed was too soft, and the pillows gave me a stiff neck. Lunch options by the pool/beach were limited and on the expensive side. The snorkel trip offered by the hotel was a waste of time, and really the only reason I had come to Aqaba was for the snorkelling. Whilst cheap (25JD including lunch) we were on the boat for almost 4 hours and only snorkelled for 15 mins. The snorkel guides did not guide us in the water or point anything out. We could have snorkelled on the wreck as well as the coral, but it seemed like the trip was more geared up for local/regional tourists (who did not want to swim, hence us not stopping for long) than western tourists. The local music played on the boat was far too loud and repetitive and the staff guilted adults into playing kids games such as snakes and ladders. I drew the line at dancing with a man dressed as Super Mario. It was all very cringey. My expectations were not managed around check in time. I arrived early and I was initially told I would need to wait 20 mins for my room, but it was more like an hour and if I had been told that I would have had lunch instead of just sitting in the lobby. Some of the male staff by the pool made inappropriate comments.

Breakfast had a good range of options and the room was very clean. I had a nice evening meal in the Burj Lebanese restaurant. It was nice to receive an ice box with water for by the pool.

There should be more focus on security of bags if the guest have to wait for transfers or rooms
    • King Room with Sea View

The only disappointment is our Camera went missing from its case we had it in our on board luggage bag with the other two cases. Our bags were taken outside on a trolley while we had breakfast. We thought at the time it was strange that our bags weren't kept in the foyer area until we were ready to go. We didn't discover the Camera missing till after we left Aqaba.

We stayed for two nights, the room was excellent with a beautiful view of the pool and Red Sea. Very impressed with the variety of breakfast food, pastries and the fruit salad was freshly made.

The facilities are nice, especially for little kids
    • Standard Double or Twin Room

Front desk staff need to speak better it’s customers and have more skill on how to resolve minor issues instead of finding answers that don’t add value or solve any of the issues

The facilities are nice, especially for little kids

Enjoyable
    • Standard Double or Twin Room

Check-out took 45mins and was very complicated. Check your bill carefully Wasn’t the cheapest of hotels and the food was good but also expensive. Breakfast buffet was very large but fruit offering was low and egg station took a long time

Great location, Luigi and the rest of the kids club were excellent, staff were generally very friendly and helpful, nice location and great pools and beach, wellness area and gym were good, squash court was an unexpected surprise as was the free shuttle to the airport

Great food, great facilities especially for children!
    • Family Room

The room wasn't clean enough, we had send in the drawer when we arrived. We had to ask for the cleaning team to come and clean the room each day since they didn't do that in the morning while we were away

Great food, great facilities especially for children! The family room was big, great bath

It was a lovely getaway for one night.
    • King Room with Sea View

The music in the afternoon and then early morning was too much. I should have been warned of that when I paid extra for a view room. I wanted an afternoon nap. We were on California time and we needed to nap and sleep in. It was difficult to do that. It is a lovely resort.

The lobby is lovely. Everyone is friendly.

Aqaba to relax and to renovate your energy
    • Standard Double or Twin Room

We loved the beach and all the facilities in special the SPA, I highly recommend to have a massage in the end of the day. The staff were very kind and our room had a great view to the beach and Israel. The delicious breakfast and the tasty food in the Libanese restaurant.

Very helpful waiters & chefs for my special dietary...
    • Standard Double or Twin Room

Very noisy room, by restaurant terrace and pool with loud music. We insisted at check-in on a quiet room and they said it was quiet.

Very helpful waiters & chefs for my special dietary requirements (gluten), with no cross-contamination

Good value for money. Staff are friendly. Location convenient. Great for family.
    • Standard Double or Twin Room

The area is convenient, but beach is quite busy with boats coming in and out of the marina area. If you’re looking for a secluded getaway, go down further south. Also would be nice to have more fresh fruits at breakfast.

Big hotel, good for families with kids, with play area on sand and kids indoor play area.

Good location but overpriced!
    • King Room with Sea View

Restricted access for children. My 12 yr old son couldn’t access the Jacuzzi, Sauna. Said it is restricted to adults. Interesting that the hotel charged separately for extra bed same amount as that of an adult. I had paid for a sea view room. The view was available only from one corner of the balcony.

Great location - right in front of Red Sea coast. The private beach is fairly long and one can laze around sitting there whole day.

Never again booking.com
    • Standard Double or Twin Room

Disgusted that the price paid was nowhere near the price quoted on booking RIPPED OFF so much for giving a serving military member a fair go!!!

All the good outweighed by the bad

Best beach in Aqaba right by the hotel.
    • Standard Double or Twin Room

Very little local touch but its Interconti, we expected this.

Best beach in Aqaba right by the hotel. A short walk away from the main city attractions and great staff! Breakfast also vv good! Pool areas are also great and playgrounds are amazing, great for kids!

Wasn’t good at all
    • Standard Double or Twin Room

We had problems with the electricity and the staff didn’t cooperate well We had an emergency there was fire and the staff wasn’t ready to deal with emergency cases my daughter was stuck at the toilet she is 10 years old I called the stuff by phone and no one cared or came for help

I booked 2 adults 4 children in 2 king rooms, they gave us 1...
    • King Room with Sea View

I booked 2 adults 4 children in 2 king rooms, they gave us 1 king bed in 1 room and 2single beds in 2room ,2 kids 10 years old in second room,me my wife 2 child 3years in king bed ??

Fabulous overall!
    • Standard Double or Twin Room

We had to ask for the extra beds we paid for 3 times. We also had to ask for ice three times.

Great place! Excellent spa, excercise room, saunas, indoor jacuzzi. Great beach, outdoor pools and jaccuzi.

Classic five star hotel experience - segregation in spa
    • Standard Double or Twin Room

An unexpected surprise was the segregation between males and females at the spa. So keep in mind that if you are a couple/couples, you won't be able to enjoy the spa facilities together. I would recommend having a joint option in addition to the segregated ones. This is a very big hotel, therefore lacks the feeling of intimacy.

Everything was very good.
    • King Room with Sea View

Concierge service needs improvement. The staff was not helpful or concerned about the questions I had about the transfer to the Israel border.

Everything was very good.

Nice Hotel
    • King Room with Sea View

The pools were uncomfortably cold (Oct/Nov)

Good size room (we got an upgrade to the executive suits). The staff were friendly and entertained the children well. Extensive buffet for breakfast.

Medium quality services and very expensive
    • Standard Double or Twin Room

The hotel is very old,the employes are not so friendly, they do not speak a good english and they discriminate non arabic people. The foreign turist must pay at check in.Price-quality raport very bad because it is very expensive for this services.90% of tourists are locals.

Location very good,big room,big bathroom,breakfast it s ok.

Had a good stay, at a good value but got little sleep.
    • Standard Double or Twin Room

The air conditioner in the room was extreemly loud and noisy .. even low fan speed. When the air was turned off there were dogs barking all night outside ... very poor accoustics for the windows.

Very nice location with extensive beach access and facilities? Staff was very professional, helpful, and friendly. Hotel was clean, well presented and well layed out. There was a good choice of places to eat, snack, or have a drink.

One of the best hotels we have ever been.
    • Standard Double or Twin Room

The beach restaurant, water-sport and services in hotel are too expensive.

Great staff, facilities, food and view. Recommended especially for family with kids. A lot of swimming pools, also for kids and adults. The room is fantastic. Big hotel with a lot of lawns. Big private beach.

The staff was very kind, professional and helpful.
    • Deluxe Twin Room

The staff was very kind, professional and helpful. great location, very good meals at the club room lounge, very nice pool and beach area! A very special Thank to Khalid Al Ashi! He gave us a very warm and professional welcome!

The pool was nice and clean.
    • Standard Double or Twin Room

The light bulb of the lamp in the room was out so we had only one between the beds.

The pool was nice and clean. The facilities were well-organized and in good shape and the staff were friendly and helpful to have helped us check in and check out real quick.

BEST STAFF ever
    • Standard King Room

It is more of a quiet family resort with nothing much to do, again, perfect for families. Beach can be maintained in a better condition, too much pebbles and rocks.

Staff are amazing, two guys at reception went above and beyond to make sure we were happy in our stay, especially that we had two little girls with us. Cleaning staff left the girls little surprises which made them super happy. I would only stay in this hotel for the superb staff experience. Well worth every penny

• Twin Room with Pool View

Reception staff should be trained to tell customers to respect the line. They shouldn't help customers who are rude and cut the line This is the minimum I expect from reception staff when certain customers are uncivilized Other than this incident at check out, the hotel staff are very nice and helpful

Location Staff are very helpful especially one named Moamen. He was amazing and working very hard

Great food, ( we tried the dinner which was great too ) we...
    • Standard Double or Twin Room

The room wasn't big enough in my opinion for a family with two kids. Although i asked in advance a baby crib i had to call again and ask for it. I thought the cleaning wasn't good enough and had to specifically ask for someone to arrive as we where in the room in the morning and while we where away ( 3 hours ) no one came to clean. I had to repeatedly ask for extra towel for the kids

Great food, ( we tried the dinner which was great too ) we got a room as we arrived (which was very early ) the pool and beach are wonderful, we got water bottles in a small picnic box every day which was a fun treat The staff was super friendly and we even had a great experience with the small cruise we booked through the hotel

dont recomend
    • Standard Double or Twin Room

The breakfast meal was very very poor. No coffee available, every morning we asked for coffee at least 5 times and had to shout at the staff to get us coffee. We were 4 in the room but the staff never left towels every day we used to call for towels and they would bring only 2 towels, we were 4 people!!!

the pool was great. the kids center was great

The staff.
    • Standard Double or Twin Room

1. Insufficient staff, food, tables, glasses ..... for the restaurant. Very crowded. Waiting in raws. 2. No respect for wheel chairs or baby strollers in the swimming pool region and beach . " only stairs to pass from one side to the another "

The staff. Cleanliness.

Very nice hotel, with a lot of services and equipment (huge...
    • King Room with Sea View

A bit expensive (but the quality is there)

Very nice hotel, with a lot of services and equipment (huge pool, beach access, spa services, many dining options, ...). Very nice staff, very helpful and kind (we had the chance to have an early check-in and an upgrade!). Location is good.

I would not choose another hotel if I return to Aqaba
    • Standard Double or Twin Room

The price for Water sports and Boat Trips are expensive, but I assume they are subcontracted.

Staff were very friendly and helpful, and the food was great. Pools are also very clean. Definitely the best Hotel in Aqaba.

Great breakfast options, wonderful beach strip.
    • Standard King Room

Room cleaning was not well maintained or adhered to. Not the greatest value for money.

Great breakfast options, wonderful beach strip. Liked the extended pool hours. One receptionist was kind of rude but to make up another staff gave us a free upgrade to sea view room. Location is wonderful as it combines a nice strip of private beach and direct walking access to city center.

It was a very nice family vacation, my kids still ask me to go back.
    • Standard Double or Twin Room

Our rooms were not ready for check in time and we had to wait one hour in the lobby. We had two room reserved. The good thing was they could change our rooms and make it close to each other.

The beach was wonderful, the towel people were super nice. Loved the view from my room.

Wonderful
    • Standard Double or Twin Room

The condition of the room..itxs need more vocations and the finish need more care

The view is very nice..and the service was at top.and the beach is wonderful

No coordination between booking.
    • Standard Double or Twin Room

No coordination between booking.com and the hotel. I updated my reservation to include breakfast but this was not reflected with the hotel. Also I requested adjoining rooms which also was not reflected.

Excellence in Aqaba
    • Standard Double or Twin Room

That the kettle didn't work, but this was quickly rectified by hotel staff.

The glass-bottomed boat trip from the hotel was excellent, including the barbecue meal. The swimming pool and Jacuzzi, plus the private beach. Buffet breakfast excellent.

Had a really good time!

No Toilet Brush in the room bathroom, Scale was not working

Everything was great! The best Thing was the lunch/Dinner boat Cruise with snorkeling, only 25 jd but so worth it.

Would love to come back.
    • Standard Double or Twin Room

Wait staff at pool and beach was inconsistent. Did a dive from the hotel and was put on a boat with 20 others who were not divers, then it took 4 hrs to do one dive. Should have been a 2 hour event.

Staff in restaurant were nice, especially to my one year old daughter. Very kid friendly hotel. Prices were reasonable, especially when compared to Eilat, Israel. Did the Fly Board at hotel and was great. I'm an American so being in Middle East can be a concern but felt 100% safe here.

Probably the best hotel in Jordan.
    • King Room with Sea View

The Beach was excellent - crystal clear water, clear sand, not crowded. The hotel had all facilities you might need and they are pretty good. We barely left the hotel.

- The facility was nice
    • Standard Double or Twin Room

- The room could be cleaner - In our double bed we had 2 duvets -The spa attendant had long nails and she heart me - The 1 pair of sleepers was used - The interior jacuzzi is splitted to men and women section and there is no area for couples. - The hotel was empty and although I asked for a better room they told me that there were no available room and once I complained the manager told me that the behavior of staff was unacceptable and the hotel was indeed empty and he couldn't​ understand why they didn't want to give me a better room.

- The facility was nice - The breakfast was tasty

Aqaba Stay
    • King Room with Sea View

Check-in took about 45 minutes. The staff was slow and kept helping people that were not in line. At 830 am, there was noise coming from the halls and the room next to me. It sounded like housekeeping, I understand you need to clean rooms but be more considerate. The site quoted me for 139 JOD, be ready to spend close to 30 JOD extra in taxes and other fees. You never end up paying the price that you get from these booking websites, might as well go directly to the Intercontinental website

Beach, lounge and pool area

• Reviewed: 7 May 2017

Good but not 5*
    • Standard King Room

The place is showing signs of age and decor in the rooms is dated and pool area could do with a refresh. The coffee they offer at breakfast and free in the room is poor. They do sell proper coffee in the cafe but this is very expensive (£5). Sounds bizarre but they have a problem with crows which circle your table at breakfast and feed off scraps straight from the table which doesn't make for a very relaxing start to the day!

Staff were friendly and helpful. Pool and beach areas were good. They give you a cooler with ice and water with your towels which is a nice touch. We took a snorkelling trip through the hotel which was excellent and good value. There was a good amount of choice at breakfast with fresh omelettes and pancakes

• Reviewed: 4 May 2017

Our stay in Aqaba was beautiful.
    • Standard Double or Twin Room

Check in was not straightforward because at first they did not have our reservations and it took them a while to find it. When they found the reservations, they gave 2 beautiful rooms.

We had two beautiful adjoining rooms with gorgeous sea view and balconies.

• Reviewed: 26 April 2017

Beach,pool & food
    • Standard Double or Twin Room

Delayed check in and check out the front desk staff need more training, they didn't give me baby crib until the second day without any excuse, the life guard chair at the beach was empty for more than half an hour which is not accepted in luxury hotel like intercontinental ,

Beach,pool & food

Excellent experience
    • Standard Double or Twin Room

We think smoking on the glass boat should be avoided. Some families have babies ..which makes it unhealthy.

Staff were excellent in service My baby crib was brought within a blink of an eye Staff at the spa were also excellent Breakfast was wonderful Activities were satisfying Overall wonderful experience

I loved everything about this hotel, it was much more than I...
    • Standard Double or Twin Room

I loved everything about this hotel, it was much more than I had expected! They provide towels and a cooler with water for people to enjoy the pools and the beach. Breakfast is amazing, they have everything you need to start the day!

• Reviewed: 20 April 2017

I'll definitely come back to stay at Intercontinental for my next trip
    • Family Room

The staff were very friendly. I needed an adapter for my phone and when they didn't have one, they called to tell me they sent someone out to buy one for me to use. Restaurant staff were wonderful

Great as always
    • Standard Double or Twin Room

That we couldn't stay longer

The staff are very accommodating and friendly with everyone even when.overwhelmed with so many clients. The facilities are at a great location with a short walk to the city which makes things easier

Nice property, very expensive for a third world country, registration staff needs training.

Professional, efficient staff

We had a terrible check in and check out experience. For the money we paid, high for a first world country and outrageous for a third world country, the level of service during registration was appalling.

Come for the pool and beach but don't expect much else
    • King Room with Sea View

Rooms are old and poorly maintained. Bedding and mattress are old and uncomfortable. Rooms are in need of urgent upgrade

Pool and beach area where great and spacious

• Reviewed: 16 April 2017

The highlight of our stay was the 30-minute glass boat ride;
    • Family Room

Staff took too long to check us in, and barely smiled the entire time we were at the hotel. At the breakfast buffet, the carrots were too old (looked like they've been cut the day before, and placed in the fridge without a cover), and the hash browns were too oily. Went to the beach after breakfast, only to find out that it's been blocked off with striped tape keeping us from using the beach because there was a bulldozer that kept going back and forth along the beach, the guy operating the bulldozer kept staring at the women on the beach the whole time. We were promised that they'll stop in 2 hours max...we left the beach/pool at 5pm...the bulldozer was still there going up and down the beach!! In the room, we found only 3 small bottles of water the first time we walked in, while there were 4 of us staying in the room. The second day, and after the room was cleaned, there were 0 bottles of water in the room. We have stayed at 5 star hotels in the past, and have stayed at the Intercontinental Hotel before (different location)...This is nowhere near a five star rating, nor is it up to the Intercontinental Hotel standards that we've experienced before!

The highlight of our stay was the 30-minute glass boat ride; staff were friendly, and pricing was reasonable.

• Reviewed: 15 April 2017

Staff were very polite and helpful.
    • Family Room

In room furniture stained (sofa bed) and pillows were too soft and provided very little neck support. I stayed in a family room.

Staff were very polite and helpful. My wife lost her diamond ring with little hope of its return. Thankfully it was found buy a cleaner in the lobby and was reunited. That saved the day for us. Thank you intercontinental hotels.

• Reviewed: 14 April 2017

Grate hotel
    • Standard Double or Twin Room

The prices of all the extras are very expensive, for example beer costs 8 euros, even compared to the most expensive places in the world

The service is excellent, the pool is beautiful and has a private beach and a delicious breakfast

• Reviewed: 12 April 2017

every thing was luxurious and comfortable, the staff very...
    • Standard Double or Twin Room

they crash in pressure especially in breakfast, it took half an hour for the scrambled eggs line.

every thing was luxurious and comfortable, the staff very helpful in most cases.

• Reviewed: 3 April 2017

Good beach, excellent food, good location but personnel can be better.
    • Standard Double or Twin Room

The staff is not well trained, they are not professional and some talk in a creepy uncomfortable way.

Nice Beach, clean and sandy. Good rooms, nice facilities in general. Excellent food.

• Reviewed: 12 March 2017

Worth spending my birthday at it
    • Standard Double or Twin Room

They need more parking lots

Friendly staff.. Clean rooms .. Amazing & prompt service.. Great food .. Clean pools & beach ... They're having their nice "touch" in every service they provide

• Reviewed: 4 February 2017

Wonderful experience.
    • King Room with Sea View

The kids swimming pool ... It is not heated to the desired level of comfort. We complained about that but nothing happened.

Location, staff, cleanliness and the smile on every person. The beach is awesome and the sand is very clean.

• Reviewed: 15 January 2017

• Standard Double or Twin Room

I visited Aqaba one month ago and paid for a standard room 89.10 jod 15-16 December 2016 I return home now from Aqaba I got a standard room - just as the one a month ago - I paid now126.10 jod per night I spent 2nights in Aqaba The price has been raised in an outrageous percentage- I was promised by your people in the reception that this would be corrected on my next time in Aqaba I come to Aqaba quiet often and I recommend my friends upon Aqaba rather than Eilat - but this price makes it as expensive and less attractive I hope to get an official response I must admit that I find the hotel very pleasant the food very tasty and the stuff friendly efficient and helpful Let alone the beautiful resort and Jordan and Jordanians whom I love Thank you Dr Bareket Schiff Keren

• Reviewed: 11 January 2017

comfortable stay, but didnt feel like new year.
    • Standard King Room

the wifi was a bit erratic, also the paid facilities of the spa are really exorbitant. one thing i didnt like was that despite mailing them a number of times asking what their new year celebration is going to be like, they did not respond. also, the hotel did not even organise a central new year celebration for the hotel guests. just some singing at a restaurant that too only if u ate there. it was like it wasnt even new year.

the spa facility is great and u have hot water pool where one can chill out in the sun despite the cold weather.

Most staff are very gentle and allow you perso space to rest.
    • King Room with Sea View

I was woken up by very unwelcome grounds music. Furthermore, having booked and paid for a full sea view room, but getting a full swimming pool and Eilat view ....with no apologies was unfair especially considering an almost empty facility

Most staff are very gentle and allow you perso space to rest....on a warm morning, a dip in the private beach waters was a very welcome present.

• Reviewed: 14 December 2016

Best location you can find
    • Standard Double or Twin Room

Everything is perfect except the reception doesn't speak English well, it's a little bit struggling

The price didn't include the breakfast so it's kind of expensive. However , the beach view is worthy

• Reviewed: 21 November 2016

Perfect stay in Aqaba
    • Standard Double or Twin Room

Facility, location, atmosphere It's really nice and impressed my vac a lot! Lovely hotel Staff is really nice also, treat us very warm welcome

• Reviewed: 11 November 2016

Good hotel but the age has started showing.
    • Standard Double or Twin Room

Was given room, which faced the construction site of Saraya Aqaba. We could hear the construction noise during day-time. On our day of arrival, there was a heacy thunderstorm in Aqaba, due to which we did not have electric power in half of the room next morning and the A/C didn't work. It was fixed in couple of hours. However, water kept on dripping from the roof in the corridor, just next to our room.

Lovely breakfast, beach, pool, and facilities. Very good arrangement for water sports.

• Reviewed: 1 November 2016

Very bad hotel
    • Standard Double or Twin Room

Everything bad. No accomidity, bad bath, no electricty for 12 hours, no apology for this defects no help. Everything bad

The hotel is very bad. The electricty cut arond 12 hours in the hotel from 4 am until 2 pm. The hotel has been sunk because of small rain , we detained in the hotel until the noon. The bath is very bad with rusty water, I took pictures. Check in check out bad. Then didn't have costomer care, the are neglected

• Reviewed: 5 October 2016

Excellent hotel. Don't hesitate!
    • Standard Double or Twin Room

We had to ask staff for washing the floor.. It was very dusty.. They did it and everything was fine..

Very good staff.. Helpful and good food.. Fantastic clean beach..lot of facilities.

• Reviewed: 5 October 2016

One of the best
    • Standard Double or Twin Room

The prices for dinner or in the pool are very high- it seems unlogic to pay 4.6 euro for a small can of Cola or coffee and 33 euro for buffet dinner. The security their is very annoying-every time you enter you need to be scanned. suggestions for tours outside is poor-we could not have a service for traveling south beach for Snorkeling.

wow...an amazing vacation- comfortable, very big surface, staff is amazing, great gym,great food,great room- miss that place.

• Reviewed: 2 October 2016

Good Hotel, but, expensive and needs maintenance
    • Standard Double or Twin Room

The rooms require severe maintenance and housekeeping- woodwork & doors are chipped and flakey, bathroom hardware are loose, curtains and fabrics were stained in two of the rooms we had. Its sad to see a quality decline in such a hotel given its rating and its pricing in Aqaba.

The location of the hotel is pretty central and its beach line is great with an open view towards the sea. The breakfast had great options to choose from.

Browse InterContinental Aqaba traveller photo gallery