Reviews of Petra Sella Hotel This rating is a reflection of how the property compares to the industry standard when it comes to price, facilities and services available. It's based on a self-evaluation by the property. Use this rating to help choose your stay!

Tourist Street, 71882 Wadi Musa, Jordan

#11 of 34 hotels in Wadi Musa

• Reviewed: July 15, 2018

Your reception staff is a mess
    • Deluxe Single Room

The staf, the staff, the staff and the staff. Lack of hospitality, follow up and they almost ruined my reservation. Had me call them three times to ensure all in order and they kept messing it up until finally Mohamed from reservation got it right. The reception staff needs training on how to answer the phone, how to transfer a line and how hospitality works.. example, we dont say "wait" when we are transferring a line; you may need to introduce them to the word "please" or "kindly" by the way.

• Reviewed: July 13, 2018

Although nice, not value for money

Not being notified extra tax on top of the bill and the person I asked for explanation on the extra charges was not willing to assist, this particular person show signs of being annoyed by my queries

Comfortable

• Reviewed: July 9, 2018

Hotel is clean and the staff is very helpful.

Its a bit far from Petra Visitor Center

Hotel is clean and the staff is very helpful. The room was spacious and comfortable, and there's a "packet lunch" available upon request.

• Reviewed: July 5, 2018

BEST AVOIDED
    • Deluxe Single Room

It was a nightmare! First of all they were charging me more way beyond the rate in the website including taxes. Their standard excuse was it was because of the bank rate which I believe is rubbish. They advertised as close to Petra Gate but NO! It was a good 10-15 minutes by taxi so if you walk it will take you an hour or so considering you have a baggage. Before going to bed I discovered the remote control for the AC is nowhere to be found. It turned out upon check in they were meant to give it to you but the unfriendly staff who checked me in forgot about it. So when I phoned in to ask for it, guess what manager said? GO GET IT YOURSELF!!!!!

• Reviewed: June 22, 2018

I loved this place mainly for the nice room, breakfast being included, and central location to banks
    • Deluxe Single Room

I would like a better breakfast. The egg omelette station was great as well as the lemon pound cake and yogurt. I wish there was a healthy cereal option with fresh milk, not uht. I also prefer real orange juice over imitation orange juice.

The rooms are really nice with impressive lighting. The seating are is really nice. It is near western union and an ATM for foreigners. Taxis come by all the time, so there is no need to call them.

• Reviewed: June 22, 2018

The best part of the hotel are the rooms and I extended my stay.
    • Deluxe Single Room

The breakfast options could be better such as having fresh milk, healthy cereal and real orange juice.

The rooms are super nice and there is food in the morning. The seating area in the lobby is also nice.

• Reviewed: June 11, 2018

Top quality hotel service in Petra
    • Deluxe Triple Room

Everything was perfect. We checked in to the hotel smoothly and was shown to our room. The room was clean and spacious. The room service was amazing and the traditional Jordanian food was delicious. The staff were friendly and the drive to Petra is only 5 min. Highly recommended. 10/10

• Reviewed: June 9, 2018

Great value for the money
    • Deluxe Family Room

Continually being asked to write a review

This was a very good hotel for the money - esp the family room and including breakfast. The rooms/beds are comfortable, clean and there is good wifi. However the hotel manager is somewhat aggressive in having you write reviews asking several times during our stay and even texting me after I came home to America - but I would stay there again if I was in the area.

• Reviewed: June 5, 2018

We had a wonderful short stay in Petra Sella Hotel!

We had a wonderful short stay in Petra Sella Hotel! We had a very warm welcome from all the staff and our room was very confortable & clean. The hotel is very well located in a very quiet and nice neighborhood, close to restaurants and stores ... and at 2 minutes by car to the entrance of the fabulous Petra city The breakfast and dinners at the hotel's restaurant are very delicious Would recommand this hotel to everyone wanting to visit this magical place !

• Reviewed: June 4, 2018

Amazing everything! We are thankful!

The one thing that could have been better was the bed. Perhaps a softer mattress would've been better for me, but that`s only because I love super soft mattresses.

We loved this hotel! The staff was super friendly, helpful and hospitable. The breakfast and dinner were buffet style with a lot of great options. The rooms were clean and the WIFI was great. They also linked us up with a guy named Shadi, whom drove us all around Petra and even took photos of us while watching the best sunset we`ve ever seen! All in all, it was an amazing experience and we`re very thankful to have stayed in this hotel.

• Reviewed: June 4, 2018

Excellent service and convenient location
    • Deluxe Single Room

I like the service that provided by the hotel staffs. The location of the hotel is walking distance to the entrance of the visitor center of Petra. It took me 18 minutes from hotel to Petra entrance. The location is quiet. I had dinner at the hotel. The quality of the food is excellent with very reasonable price. The hotel reach out to the local travel agent (John) who arranged a round trip taxi to pick me up from the Jordan side of the Aqaba border to the hotel and dropping me back to the border.

• Reviewed: May 31, 2018

Pleased that I booked this hotel
    • Deluxe Twin Room

Our room was at the back of the hotel and the view wasn’t great.

Room decor was ‘different’ but comfortable. Hotel was on the outskirts of the town but we had a car so it didn’t affect us and if anything it was quieter and easy to park. Staff were friendly and we even got a mug with Petra on it as a gift. Breakfast was ok with plenty of choice.

• Reviewed: May 31, 2018

Average Hotel
    • Deluxe Family Room

Breakfast was very normal with very minimal choice for vegetarians. Dinner was also not good.

Good hotel. Nice staff. Small rooms. Located away from the Petra area

• Reviewed: May 29, 2018

Would not recommend.
    • Deluxe Twin Room

Disappointed with hotel manager, hotel location & view from the room. Hotel is located far from Petra site approx 20 mins walk. Rooms are very small.

• Reviewed: May 29, 2018

Not Recommended!
    • Deluxe Single Room

Hotel is located far from Petra site approx 10 mins drive. Rooms are nicely decorated but very small. Disappointing view from hotel room.

Restaurant staff were very nice.

• Reviewed: May 27, 2018

Generally, there are no objections to the hotel.

Generally, there are no objections to the hotel. I have comments on the way personnel communicate and how they are treated. first: avoid trips organized by the hotel !!! Secondly: avoid organizing pickup from the border and transport to the hotel !!!

• Reviewed: May 25, 2018

very dispointed
    • Deluxe Twin Room

The hotel description is misleading, the actual location for the hotel is very far from Petra entrance, about 15 min drive Full of fries during breakfast time, making it hard to eat anything onsidering the location and the facility, it is also well overpriced .

• Reviewed: May 21, 2018

Beds were comfy and the rooms were well kept.
    • Deluxe Twin Room

The hotel is really not close to the Petra visitor centre - approximately 35 min walk. We wanted to go there at 5.30 am and asked the reception to call for a taxi and they called only one driver and because he did not answer the hotel said there is no taxi available which was disappointing.

Beds were comfy and the rooms were well kept. There was not any noise coming from outside.

• Reviewed: May 14, 2018

Will avoid it next time .

Same as above

Very tiny room and smaller bathroom . Too difficult for two ppl to be in it. Breakfast was very average there were flies around and I couldn’t eat much. Location is ok . There is supermarket opposite the hotel and got my water from there.

• Reviewed: May 14, 2018

Clean and well decorated with friendly and informative staff

Nothing realy

The rooms were well decorated, clean and very comfy. The hotel staff and management were great. Very helpful and friendly and gave us good advice on the area. Best value for the high standard compared to others in the area

• Reviewed: May 11, 2018

The staff is very helpful and friendly.
    • Deluxe Twin Room

Maybe a hotter water would do.

The staff is very helpful and friendly. We didn’t have breakfast included but they offered us coffee and cake for free. The beds are very comfortable and the room is clean. There was a very quiet room even if the town is very hectic and noisy.

• Reviewed: May 10, 2018

The hotel was okay, but housekeeping needs work as well as property maintenance.
    • Deluxe Triple Room

The bathroom in our rooms were not cleaned the entire time of our stay. Hair on the floor, toilets not cleaned. The sink in the bathroom and the shower were both leaking, we had to put 2-3 towels on the floor to absorb the water!! Every day we had to call for our towel replacements. Also, the attendant at the front desk Nath, who is a self proclaimed “tour guide” ripped us off. We paid for services that we did not get. And he kept lying to us. I’d recommend that if you do need a tour, go to the travel office and get one there. In the end, you get what you pay for. At the end of falsely described tour, Nath kept pressuring us to fill out the Trip Advisor survey to give the Hotel 10/10. This is unprofessional, and we felt pressured, which no tourist should feel when filling out a survey! Then a day later, we got text messages from Nath asking for more money! Accusing us of not “paying” for a service, when we already paid everything up front!! Good thing I kept requesting ( 3 times) for receipt for the tours!

The buffet breakfast was good. Lots of choices. We ate dinner there once, it was well priced and the food was good.

• Reviewed: May 7, 2018

Enjoyed our stay....Wonderful experience with the staff who were eager to help and explain
    • Deluxe Twin Room

Size of the room was small and storage space was less. But amenities were good

Very friendly staff who were eager to help. The property is 5 min drive from Petra site

• Reviewed: May 6, 2018

Ugly hotel with very dishonest practices
    • Deluxe Twin Room

This is not a 4 star hotel, it’s definitely 3 stars. The rooms are tiny and in my room you could actually not sit in the toilet properly due to a lack of space! However the worst thing about the experience was the owner (or the owners son) who tried to sell us a tour of petra for 500 JOD (that is 700 usd!). He kept pushing us to agree to it, also was very pushy about having dinner at the hotel and worst of all I got food poisoning from the lunch box they prepared for us (I know for sure it was that because my friend and I ate the same things for the whole week in Jordan and the sandwich from the hotel was the only thing I ate that he didn’t). Lastly, I have been getting harassed almost daily from this person from the hotel to submit a review.

The location is ok, a minute drive to the town centre and petra.

• Reviewed: May 6, 2018

Overall a good place to stay.
    • Deluxe Twin Room

The front rooms can be quite noisy from traffic in the road below. Ask for a back room if you want a quieter night but don't mind no view.

The staff were extremely helpful and efficient. The restaurant was very reasonably priced and the food was good. Breakfast was very good. Good views of Petra town from our front room.

• Reviewed: May 2, 2018

Affordable hotel for one night
    • Deluxe Twin Room

Breakfast could have been better, very limited selection. Bathroom was a bit tiny, but then again you get what you pay for.

It was an ok hotel for one night stay in Petra . About 8 minutes drive to Petra Visitors center. We were checked swiftly upon our arrival and given all the information we require for our trip. The hotel also provided tours to Petra and it's environs.

• Reviewed: April 30, 2018

Very clean and absolutely good value for money

Hotel seems to have many guests travelling with bus tours. Therefore, the restaurant can be crowded in the evening when buses arrive.

Very friendly staff, rooms are super clean and comfortable. The food in the restaurant was good and the staff as friendly as the one of the hotel. We arrived a few hours before check-in time and they prepared two rooms for us immediatly, so that we could check in already in the morning.

• Reviewed: April 28, 2018

Great hotel! Should stay there when in Wadi Musa

Great stay! The hotel is nice and veey confortable and stuff is very nice and helpful! Everything is great about the stuff who is very attentive about all the guests needs.

• Reviewed: April 24, 2018

Great experience!
    • Deluxe Twin Room

Super friendly and accommodating staff, good breakfast. I forgot my jacket at the hotel but 2 days later arrangements were made by the hotel staff to bring me jacket all the way to Aqaba. Very impressive!

• Reviewed: April 24, 2018

Hotel was clean.
    • Deluxe Twin Room

I did not like the number of times that the hotel has sent me text messages over the last 3 weeks requesting that I post a review on here. If it were possible, I would manually deduct one star from the hotel for this reason alone.

Hotel was clean. Bed was comfortable. Breakfast was good. Car parking is very convenient. Located just far enough from traffic-laden town centre. And the hotel was kind enough to arrange for the associated spa to stay open later just for me.

• Reviewed: April 21, 2018

The WhatsApp message we received to welcome us to Jordan and...

Breakfast was average

The WhatsApp message we received to welcome us to Jordan and ask us a rough time of arrival 24 hour check in Parking Location of hotel

• Reviewed: April 18, 2018

Helpful and very clean room
    • Two Connecting Double Rooms

We had a great time in Petra sella hotel the staff hotel was so great. Naheth he is helpful and he is nice person I recommend this hotel for the travelers because Very clean and food there is delicious and very comfortable.

• Reviewed: April 10, 2018

Great value for money location with a very friendly and helpful staff.
    • Deluxe Family Room

Great hotel with a very nice, friendly and always available staff. The dinner and breakfast buffet were very good. Exactly the kind of hotels you need after a day of visit in the desert.

• Reviewed: April 10, 2018

Parking was easy for us and our room was very clean and...
    • Deluxe Twin Room

Food at the hotel was outrageously priced. The evening Jordanian buffet was 50JD per person. We passed on that, took a 2JD taxi ride and had a wonderful dinner for two persons for 19JD!

Parking was easy for us and our room was very clean and comfortable.

• Reviewed: April 7, 2018

The location and view for this hotel is fantastic!
    • Deluxe Twin Room

The location and view for this hotel is fantastic!!! The food is also good. However, the staff and the tour guide we had are the reason we will go back and definitely recommend it to others. If you want a great tour guide for Petra, ask for Naheth!!!

• Reviewed: April 6, 2018

the hotel is about 5 mins away from Petra, it is clean and the staff is nice.
    • Deluxe Twin Room

they recommendated Turkish Bath which was across the street with JD35 for a bath. which is about 50 dollars. It says it includes bath, steam, massage And a scribe. there is no bath, only a scribe. the light massage is not a massage. so considering the price And economic level of Jordan, I would say the price is over rated.

the.room is quite big with two twin size beds combined to make a big queen. the room is clean but definitely not a five Star amenity. i would say similar to Howard Johnson of US. For short term stay it is more.than sufficient.

• Reviewed: April 3, 2018

Avoidable Hotel when in Petra.
    • Deluxe Triple Room

Staff attitude. Although breakfast was included in package, showed a paper saying otherwise. Very Stale Breakfast. Too many flies. Both Bedroom and bathroom very small.

Location and on the main road. Wifi is ok. Gave a Coffee Mug as souvenir.

• Reviewed: April 3, 2018

Nice hotel.
    • Two Connecting Double Rooms

Nice hotel. Rooms and bathrooms were small but comfortable and the staff was helpful! Breakfast was just what we needed before our trip to Petra. We would stay here again!

• Reviewed: April 1, 2018

Above expetations.
    • Deluxe Single Room

Noise from the corridor intrudes the room easily. Could use a gasket for the door.

The staff is very caring, I even got a Petra cup as a present. Rooms are tidy, as is the breakfast venue. Breakfast choice is good.

• Reviewed: March 28, 2018

Overall we were happy with our stay here!
    • Deluxe Twin Room

In one of the rooms we stayed in the plug wasn't working so we ended up having to charge our phones in the bathroom.

I really liked that the hotel offered packed lunches to go, that was really useful to take out on our day tour around Petra! They offered it for 8JD. The rooms we got (stayed there twice) had really nice views of the city. Wadi Musa is quite small so the location of the hotel was good with easy parking right outside!

• Reviewed: March 22, 2018

This is a new hotel more like an inn on the centre of Wadi musa
    • Two Connecting Double Rooms

Since we had booked a family double room from booking.com, for our family of 4 adults and 1 child there was a confusion upon check in where the manager was a bit rude and was firm on charging us for our 7 year old(28 JOD) even though when we showed the the email confirmation by the hotel the the family room is good for our family WITHOUT any extra we were told that the clerk who had sent this confirmation will have to pay from his pocket.But it did spoil the fun AS BOOKING.COM should make sure that these issues are sorted out at the time of reservation and no confusion remains at the time of check in. Though the manager was very sweet later and was apologetic for this issue .

Its very good hotel in the middle of wadi musa.The rooms are small but very clean and well lit.Since we were only staying for 1 night so the value of money is excellent.The dinner and breakfast was good.We even walked down to the main shopping area of Wadi Musa after dinner and a lot of shops were open .My wife also got a hair wash and blow dry done in a salon just 500 meters from the hotel

• Reviewed: March 19, 2018

The hospitality given by this family run business is outstanding!
    • Deluxe Triple Room

11 out of 10 rating. This hotel went above and beyond all my expectations but helping us with a guide of Petra, helped us get an old Bedouin coffee pot at a reasonable price, and have us recommendations of other things to do in Wadi Musa. Highly recommended to stay there. You will enjoy staying here!!

• Reviewed: March 19, 2018

Excellent would definitely recommended.
    • Deluxe Twin Room

Nothing much I could say for this part however wifi inside room could have been more better. but its not Bad either.

We reached at the hotel around 21.00 hours. The staffs were very friendly. Wifi is having good speed in the lobby and at times disconnects in the rooms. Rooms were very clean . we ordered alacarte from the Hotel's restaurant and it was good value for money with 12 JD for a Grilled Kabab platter with breads which is enough for two persons. Breakfast was buffet and was included in the Booking. They have wide range of Breakfast varities available which is sufficent to start your day for Petra Tour. Lastly, the Staffs are very very friendly and informative. Ready to help you always.

• Reviewed: March 14, 2018

They obviously care about service
    • Deluxe Twin Room

Wish it were closer to Petra but they did shuttle us so it was good. I’m sure it was a better value being farther away.

They obviously care about service

• Reviewed: March 5, 2018

Good hotel, a bit overrated

Dinner and breakfast were somewhat limited. The entrance to the room was shorter than me (186 cm), also the bedroom is so small, it was not easy to sit on the toilet. Wifi was very slow during the evenings. IMHO the hotel is a bit overrated, but don't get me wrong, this is a good hotel, but not as good as some of the reviews here.

Very clean hotel, with a nice and helpful staff. Very easy parking just in front of the hotel, at least in the low season. Good idea of picnic package for Petra trips.

• Reviewed: March 5, 2018

Food is horrible, way too expensive for what you get!
    • Two Connecting Double Rooms

For a 4 star hotel i would have expected way better meals, the food is almost not edible! 200$ dollar for a night for a couple is way too expensive for the things you get, you even pay for your coke in dinner!

Rooms are clean Staff are nice

Very nice team.
    • Deluxe Quadruple Room

Very nice team. The hotel is not far from Petra site, 5 minutes by car. It's a little up the hill, so there is a nice view on the city and the mountain. Good buffet for breakfast, to have fuel for the trekking in Petra.

• Reviewed: March 4, 2018

Very good. Will definitely recommend to others

The room was a slight let down. It wasn’t as clean as expected but satisfactory. The bathroom was small and slightly dirty. The food as well was average. They should definitely improve on that. Overall very satisfactory as I imagined.

The staff was extremely friendly and co-operative. Mr Tarq and Nadah were absolutely amazing. They made the entire stay so comfortable for us. They set up the entire iternary for our entire stay at Jordan including travel to wadi rum and Dead Sea. The hotel shuttle service was impeccable and we even went to Shahadi’s house for the best cup of tea I have had in Jordan. I would definitely recommend them to my friends.

• Reviewed: March 3, 2018

Great hotel in Wadi Musa

Breakfast was very basic and room size was smaller than expected.

Clean rooms as shown in the photos. The hotel lobby was pretty colorful giving a welcoming look. The staff are helpful and would help you with any information or travel arrangements at short notice. I particularly liked the dinner buffet, even being a vegetarian - so much of variety, do try it out - so need not search for food.

• Reviewed: February 27, 2018

The staff was very helpful as we have many dietary...

The general hygiene levels could have been better. The clean towels seemed dirty somehow. The hotel is about 2-3 kms from the beginning of Petra. The road to the start of Petra is quite winding with a steep slope. Complimentary water in the room is literally 2 glasses of water.

The staff was very helpful as we have many dietary restrictions. The hotel was able to help us with the required food. The staff speaks good English. There is a grocery store right opposite the hotel for any general needs. Internet works well.

• Reviewed: February 26, 2018

Comfortable room and welcome stuff!
    • Deluxe Triple Room

The Turkish bath doesn't include the foam massage you might expect from an usual hammam experience.

We came here for one night only to get a good sleep after visiting Petra. The stuff welcomed us with pomegranate juice and even got us a late reservation and discount at the Sella Turkish bath. The room was super comfy and clean, there was tea and coffee if you wanted to enjoy in the morning. The breakfast was diverse, including hummus and other traditional Arabic appetizers.

• Reviewed: February 25, 2018

Best family vacation ever! Loved Jordan, Petra and the Petra Sella Hotel.
    • Deluxe Quadruple Room

We loved the Petra Sella hotel. The family room was spacious for the four of us, the staff was helpful and friendly, and the hotel restaurant had delicious and varied options. We would come back in a heartbeat.

• Reviewed: February 25, 2018

Awesome place to stay
    • Deluxe Twin Room

The staff were incredibly nice and went above and beyond to make sure that I had everything that I needed. The rooms were clean, well maintained and to have some funky mood lighting thrown in there too made for a unique feature! I can’t thank Naheth and the team enough for their hospitality during my stay. Nothing was too much and to have the added bonus of Naheth as a guide through the amazing Petra, one couldn’t have asked for more.

• Reviewed: February 20, 2018

The room is tidy but clean.

The room is tidy but clean. The staff was very helpful. We were late for breakfast. The manager reopen the kitchen and made us a special breakfast for us.

• Reviewed: February 20, 2018

A great convenient and comfortable place to stay to see Petra attractions

We had booking for 2 rooms. They were overbooked and shifted one of our booking to another hotel nearby for one night, which was not at the same standard. We did not like this inconvenience. But the staff made sure we were comfortable in every other way.

Personalised attention from staff

• Reviewed: February 19, 2018

It is a really nice place to stay in Wadi Musa: comfortable...
    • Deluxe Twin Room

It is a really nice place to stay in Wadi Musa: comfortable rooms and friendly staff. It takes only few minutes by taxi from hotel to Petra entrance (the cost is 2-3 JOD).

• Reviewed: February 19, 2018

Great stay in Petra
    • Deluxe Twin Room

a little too pushy when asking for a review. A review should be asked for without pressure, there was no need for pressure at checkout and then 2 messages.

The hotel is good value for money, with lovely restaurants nearby. They made a great effort for a birthday we were celebrating, which was really kind, they also offered us a double room when we accidentally ordered a twin. Would recommend for people looking to support local businesses instead of the big corporate giants in the area.

• Reviewed: February 17, 2018

Very disappointing and influenced the general experience of staying in Petra
    • Deluxe Twin Room

The address written in the booking was wrong so we had to look for the hotel. The flow of water in the shower was almost nonexistent. There was a very bad smell in the whole hotel.

They gave us a free breakfast to make us feel better with the fact that they could not cancel the extra room that was not necessary because of our mistake

• Reviewed: February 17, 2018

Great value

The staff is very helpful. Communicated well in English. The hotel was completely booked for the two nights we stayed. But we only saw one other family at breakfast. They have a big breakfast area.

• Reviewed: February 15, 2018

Chique and comfortable

What a great hotel with an amazing buffet! The beds are comfortable and the rooms are clean! We needed help booking a taxi and the front desk helped us out!

• Reviewed: February 15, 2018

Great hotel with excellent staff

They gave us a lunch box for our day in Petra free of charge since we were going before breakfast was served. It kept both of us going for 7 hours. Room was comfortable and tidy.

• Reviewed: February 10, 2018

Good place for a short stay

First, the staff offered us a very pricy transportation to Petra by night. Only after negotiations the combined price (17JD for entry fee + X JD for the car) went "down" from 22 to 20 per person. Also, the lunch box offered by the hotel is quite expensive.

The booking process went smoothly, the staff was generally friendly and the room's seize and facilities perfect for a short stay at Wadi Musa.

• Reviewed: February 10, 2018

Better than As a good hotel should be

Nothing to complain !

The hotel has well appointed rooms that are clean and bright. The food served at the restaurant is varied and adequate. the staff is extremely accommodating friendly and helpful, the Petra city is a 3 minute drive away down the hill, there is a nice Turkish bath n massage bang opposite the hotel to indulge in after the long excursion looking around the ancient ruins. There is ample parking too in front of the main porch.

• Reviewed: February 7, 2018

Family run hotel

Nothing to say in the negative.. clean no frills accommodation..

Good parking, comfortable bed,clean, kitchen staff very accommodating, good practice for hiking 😂steep walk down to hub n back again..

• Reviewed: January 28, 2018

Comfy beds, modern room interior, room amenities, breakfast...
    • Deluxe Quadruple Room

The only thing I can complain about is that we asked for the way to the restaurant in town they carelessly explained us the way and as a result we were wandering around for three times as much time that needed

Comfy beds, modern room interior, room amenities, breakfast packages offer

• Reviewed: January 24, 2018

Staff were friendly, room is big and comfortable, bed is...

The water in the shower was only lukewarm. The hotel is in the center, so a bit further from Petra site- so that can be aplus or aminus. If you want to discover the city as well, not only Petra, than center is a very good location, otherwise it is about 20 min walk, or a taxi ride for 2/3 dinars till the Petra site.

Staff were friendly, room is big and comfortable, bed is very comfy. My boyfriend tought he last his Phone, and the staff were very helpful in searching for it together with us.

• Reviewed: January 23, 2018

‘The best in petra sella hotel
    • Deluxe Twin Room

‘The best in petra sella hotel Amazing staff, buffet and rooms. Best place to relax after visiting Petra, and happy to find it at the entrance after a long walking day. The staff pays special attentions (really impressive) to clients interests or demands, and are really welcoming. We had a great pleasant time there. Huge congrats !

• Reviewed: January 23, 2018

I think this hotel is one of the best place when we went to...
    • Deluxe Twin Room

I think this hotel is one of the best place when we went to Jordan. Location was great, the view from the room is beautiful,and there is a very strong WiFi. Your money will be worth it when you stay.

• Reviewed: January 21, 2018

Not Too Bad But Not Value for Money
    • Deluxe Twin Room

the glass of the shower area in the bathroom was missing so I requested to change to another room; the room was quite small with completely no view; the hot dishes served in breakfast were cold; it is expected to be better at this price

it's near the tourist area

• Reviewed: January 18, 2018

This hotel was very comfortable and clean and actually pretty. It perfect for a good night's rest!
    • Deluxe Twin Room

The pressure of the water coming out from the lower faucet was great but when I pulled the nob to divert the water to the shower head, the water pressure was extremely low and it made it impossible to shower, so I had to squat and get the water from the low faucet. For breakfast, the coffee was ok but it was instant coffee which was a bit disappointing. I expected good quality of fresh ground coffee.

I loved being able to get a fresh omelette made to my liking in the mornings. The bed was very comfortable and the room was clean.

• Reviewed: January 4, 2018

Clean hotel. Too far from visitors point
    • Two Connecting Double Rooms

The hotel should not be rated as 4 star. It is not more than 3 star. Rooms and specially bathroom are too small. Breakfast not good.

The beds were very comfortable. Staff was helpful

• Reviewed: January 1, 2018

Nimic !
    • Deluxe Twin Room

breakfast of poor quality cold in the room. only the air conditioning remote control is available on request the refrigerator can not be used smell of food throughout the hotel the internet does not work in the room is far away from Petra I do not recommend

Nimic !

• Reviewed: January 1, 2018

Nice hotel, good value, very kind staff

I would suggest that staff making up the rooms do not scream in the corridors at 7am waking up the guests. Rooms and bathrooms quite narrow.

Nice hotel, good value, very kind staff

• Reviewed: December 23, 2017

Petra

They were busy with construction. We had to use the stairs to go up to our room as the elevator was under maintanance. Our tour guide was not booked as scheduled and we had to wait. The hotel stated that tpur guide is inclusive of entry to Petra but it was not the case. We then cancelled the tour guide and went ourselves which caused extra expense on our side to get a taxi back to hotel. The welcome drink was nice but not cold.

• Reviewed: December 18, 2017

We stayed at the hotel for one beautiful nights.
    • Deluxe Single Room

We stayed at the hotel for one beautiful nights. The reception was wonderful and the view was amazing. The rooms were clean and wonderful. The staff were wonderful. I would like to thank Tariq Al-masadeh for the wonderful smile and service he wave us. We were very happy andave all the service to us..

Browse Petra Sella Hotel Traveler Photo Gallery