Reviews of Amman Marriott Hotel 5 stars

Issam Ajlouni St. , 11190 Amman, Jordan

#65 of 194 hotels in Amman

6.2

5.3

good hotel for business trip
    • Standard Double or Twin Room

when we want to watch the final world cup 2018, the hotel requested all guests to pay 20 jordenian dinars. which I believe it is not as per the rule. Moreover, We were 5 guest in the hotel who reserved 4 rooms. we also paid!!

location, breakfast, wifi, stuff, lobby, swimming pool, quite rooms,

Just disappointing. Plenty of other hotels nearby to stay at.
    • Standard Double or Twin Room

Housekeeping walked in without knocking at 8am. The clock wasn’t changed so we thought it was an hour ahead. Front desk when we checked in at 1am wasn’t very friendly or helpful, we were also given incorrect information about the day rate at the Dead Sea marriott.

The coffee and the croissant from the coffee place in the lobby

Bad experience in beginning of my honey moon
    • Standard Double or Twin Room

Staff was not friendly at all i booked double bed room when we went to breakfast next day me and my wife he brought me a bill for breakfast for the second person i was unhappy at all cause i never been into this thing i spoke with receptionist he said you should pay ,never experienced this thing cause .for the last 5 years been traveling regularly due to my job as a pilot . I will never book in marriott amman again he is far away from marriott standards

Lovely relaxing hotel
    • Standard Double or Twin Room

Maybe the location was not too good and seemed quite isolated but that is perhaps the nature of Amman.

The rooms were lovely, staff most helpful and food very good. We will certainly go back again.

Comfortable bed
    • Standard Double or Twin Room

I did not like that i was not advised upon booking that the hotels indoor pool, Spa and Sauna facilities were under renovation. Very misleading.

I liked the bed and bedding.

Very nice staff, location is good and prices is average.
    • Standard Double or Twin Room

bed matrix can be better.

Very nice staff, location is good and prices is average. breakfast was extremely delicious and service is great. health center is good for a short stay and has all needed equipment.

The details hotel
    • Standard Double or Twin Room

Everything about the hotel is perfect, they pay attention to the smallest details. Rooms are nice,bed is extremely comfortable. And the staff are amazing

The willingness of staff to ensure my stay was made more...
    • Standard Double or Twin Room

Given that it was not made clear that additional taxes would be required to be paid at the hotel and the indoor pool, spa, sauna and steam room were under renovation (was not made aware of this) At this point in time i would sadly not be electing to stay at the Marriott or place a booking through booking.com in the near future

The willingness of staff to ensure my stay was made more pleasant. The hot soup on arrival to help with my voice (that i had lost). The comfort of my room and bed was also a positive.

Not recommended to any one to try staying in Marriot amman
    • Standard Double or Twin Room

The no expert staff. And not comfortable Sound from other room. Missing lots of items in the room as floor mat in bath room sapoon and other stuff it’s should be in Marriot standers

Marvelous Hotel....Excellent stuffs.
    • Standard Double or Twin Room

I do not have any complaint...everything was just perfect. Just the front desk customer services need more training in how to deal with different customers background and ethnicity like languages ( Spanish, French, English ) Now we are living in a Multicultural world.

Lovely hotel, well located close to other attractive locations, very clean wonderful stuffs. Breakfast was delicious with a lot choices. The waitresses from Filipina's extremely professional. I will coming back to this beautiful country, Very safe. Love Marriott PETRA stunning.

The management was superb.
    • Standard Double or Twin Room

The management was superb. Had a series of issues involving earlier land travel in Jordan. Solved them all. The Front Office manager Mazen Abelhadi was just first-rate. Beyond the call.

food was great at the restaurant...
    • Standard Double or Twin Room

nothing to do..small number of amenities

nothing fancy...the spa was closed....the junior Sous Chef from the Philippines at the Italian restaurant was very welcoming...the breakfast was superb and probably the best there is in the hotel

Breakfast is nice.
    • Standard Double or Twin Room

I had a smoking room with 2 single beds. So room was smelling a bit stuffy. I was unable to change bedrooms due to hotel being over booked. Also it s quite expensive.

Breakfast is nice.

Very bad staying
    • Standard Double or Twin Room

Recieptionest and the booking process. Are so bad. I came in my wedding night, they left me and my wife stand untill we bring our passports, although i made the booking before 7 days only to avoid that. I booked for 2 nights but i could not afford it, i just slept the first night and booked another hotel. And they did not refund also. Very bad experience and will never recommend, i am sorry !!

Only location

Nice hotel with comfortable beed and very good breakfast choice.
    • Standard Double or Twin Room

Booking.com should show the total price per stay. It is surprising that 26% are add for tax and service charge. The hotel is nice with good facilities, but 200 USD per night seems a bit on the high side.

Nice hotel with good restaurants, very secure. The staff is super friendly and helpfull, especially Emad. A two hour late checkout was provided free of charge. Very good breakfast with good choice of local and Western food. The room was ok with a very comfortable bed.

It was nice but not value for money.
    • Standard Double or Twin Room

-no slippers or bath robe in the room. Had to call to request and just got the one pair of slippers. When there was two of us. They took a while to bring these items -no toothbrush or shaving kit in the bathroom. When I informed them there was no toothbrush I received just one when the room was booked for two. - called to request a prayer mat. Prayer mat came so late that prayer time was nearly over. - room was smaller than other Marriott I have stayed in. - nothing in the surrounding area even basic shops. So can not really go for a stroll -breakfast was of a good standard however could be better for the money we paid -no shuttle bus -They will charge you 50jd extra incase of incidentals and will later refund this amount I was told. Still waiting... - I was charged for a call that I thought was free because I was making it to a Marriott department. I noticed on my final bill that I was charged. The operator could have simply informed me that the call will be charged before he transferred me. This way I could make the decision whether to continue the call or not. When I informed the receptionist at check out he wasn’t very understanding about the misunderstanding.

Beds were extremely comfortable Breakfast was of a good standard Staff were friendly during check in

Didn’t like the price with this old non renovated
    • One-Bedroom Suite

Didn’t like the old furniture its very old and dirty Didn’t like the toilet without Toilet wash pipe Didn’t like the price with this old non renovated

I like the place its in the middle Amman And close to the medical city

positive ,comfortable and enjoyable .
    • Standard Double or Twin Room

breakfast food missing a lot of healthy food which should be offered in such a hotel . there should be another restaurant offering Asian food which i believe could be of an added value to the guests from all over .

room was comfortable and staff were friendly ,Italian restaurant is good ,overall satisfactory. reception staff were really good and they tried their best to avoid my remarks which i have mentioned in my last stay one month ago which gives me that they are professional and keep to improve .

overall good hotel but need to look to other mariott hotels around the world to improve themselves
    • Standard Double or Twin Room

there were no sign in the room to put outside in case guest needs room cleaning . breakfast area are not really nice ,very crowded and not pleasant to enjoy food . dinner food quality and staff were not really good .

reception staff was good and friendly ,rooms were good as well as bed and decoration . coffee place was good and staff were friendly . elevators was good and available all the times . floor cleaness and lobby were good .

Very nice staff, comfortable room. Bathrooms can benefit from renovation.
    • Standard Double or Twin Room

There was no business center or place to work outside of the lobby which is wonderful but does not offer privacy.

Great breakfast, although for the room price I was hoping breakfast would have been included.

Marriott staff made it worth staying at the marriott
    • Standard Double or Twin Room

Old bathroom needs some renovation. No room sound proof We could hear the guests next room screaming at each other at 7am and then again at 9am!! It was very disturbing AC was not working

Staff service very friendly Food Room service was delicious Beds are comfortable Bathroom amenities are sufficient Easy check in and check out.

Very pleasant
    • Standard Double or Twin Room

Cleanless must be improve in the room WiFi not free in the room which is I am surprise as most of the hotel not charge forwigi

Staff, room, restaurant, breakfast ,locations

The view from the room was amazing.
    • Standard Double or Twin Room

Was expecting a bigger room and bigger bed but maybe that is because this hotel is old. Didnt like that the coffee and kettle were hidden in the room. I had to request bath robes even though they should of already been provided when I entered the room. Nothing was complimentary except for the water, which was surprising as K was there during a special occasion (new year). Key did not always work.

The view from the room was amazing. Staff at breakfast were extremely friendly, especially Osama, who kept asking us if we needed anything. Breakfast was great.

Stayed to attend an engagement party, and the stay was amazing.
    • Standard Double or Twin Room

Would have loved larger bath towels. Would have also loved a bit more light in the room, it was a bit too dark.

Reception staff were extremely helpful. Big thanks to Yousef. Water pressure in the shower was superb!! Loved the cleanliness of the room and bath.

Great place to stay with nice & friendly atmosphere
    • Standard Double or Twin Room

They need to make big improvements in the Italian restaurant IL terraceo, the quality of food was below standard and nothing to do with Italian test though they nice & friendly staff. Thank you

Great place to stay with nice & friendly atmosphere Only we discover one thing in the rooms, they are quite dusty and to find out & know the source of it as some people had allergy to it. Thank you

Five star downtown experience.
    • Standard Double or Twin Room

For all the other things going right there should be free WiFi. It is the one piece missing from an otherwise flawless review.

True fiver star red carpet treatment with modern furnishings, great amenities, restaurants, bar, and access to Amman. Trader Vic’s is a block away and you can easily get around the city from this central location.

I really appreciated Hadi, yara and Diana That were at the...
    • Standard Double or Twin Room

I really appreciated Hadi, yara and Diana That were at the reception desk tremendously they were of great help to me and my friend. Hadi, was especially kind patient and knowledgeable as to where we could go out for leisure.

Old Hotel, Not Worth the Money
    • Standard Double or Twin Room

The rooms and bathrooms are tired and old. In order to get pool towels, you have to go downstairs to a spa that's under construction. Also, at the check-in the receptionist was confused and couldn't locate our Booking.com reservation

The breakfast was great

Great Team in all the Departments specific in the reception ( Mr. Hadi )
    • Standard Double or Twin Room

I try a lot of hotels in amman , i think this place is the best . this is my third time in this hotel . Great Team in all the Departments specific in the reception ( Mr. Hadi )

Where You Should Stay While In Amman?
    • Executive Double Room

I had reserved an Executive Double Room which includes access to the Executive Lounge; the Lounge was only available until just before midnight ... such a lounge should be available 24/7 allowing that so called executive guests are global and may have business calls to different time zones and would appreciate such a lounge to cater to such needs + other support services like business class on an Airplane which is completely different from first class by way of its' purpose. Another negative is the lack of choice for some types soft drinks, tea and coffee due; there is Pepsi but no Coca Cola, local tea but no Lipton, Earl Grey ... etc due to contract constraints ... executive rooms should get a wider choice, but, they do not.

The room location was as selected ... far from the bustle of elevators and smoking

relax
    • Standard Double or Twin Room

paid wifi !! its should be free as we pay much more for stay , also no smoking in the lobby ??

very clean hotel with cool swimming pool , nice bar , i did not eat there

staff serving breakfast were very polite and helpful...
    • Standard Double or Twin Room

Staff responsible for the cleaning of the rest rooms could do a better job especially cleaning the door handles;

staff serving breakfast were very polite and helpful especially the one serving coffee; i noticed one of your managers ( lady) always looking after small details in the lobby like fixing the seats , cushions, the magazines on the table ...; very remarkable; well done

Fantastic hotel. Great staff. Epic breakfast.
    • Standard Double or Twin Room

The staff was great except for the barber who tried to rip me off because he figured I'm from Dubai. Just be vigilant and make sure you agree on the price before you proceed with the haircut and refuse any additional services. We agreed on a JD15 hair cut but he ended up charging me JD 30 for additional services that I didn't agree to.

Reception staff was fantastic - they also offered us free breakfast and free room wifi which made us really happy. Putting that aside their attitude and performance is very professional and hospitable. The fact that wifi is chargeable in the room is not a good idea. Breakfast is incredible and totally worth the money (see view in attached picture).

• Reviewed: 17 June 2017

Amazing stay and a great hotel

Can't think of anything

The hotel staffs are very friendly and professional. The rooms are very big and standard of cleanliness is very high including the bathroom. The sleep quality was excellent and the bed was very comfortable. The choice for breakfast was huge and foods ranged from continental to local Jordanian food were available. There were 3 restaurants in the hotel, we tried the Italian restaurant which was of very high standard. I will highly recommend this hotel for a comfortable stay and great experience.

Amman Marriott was the best decision we made for our Jordan trip
    • Standard Double or Twin Room

Well, they forgot our room service once. No grudges against them though as when we called them again for the same, they realised the mistake and made sure we receive the room service asap.

Otherwise, the room service was mostly prompt. The laundry always came on time, super comfy bed and a very good breakfast buffet. The chauffeur driven car service to visit the sites, were affordable and the chauffeur himself was very helpful, guiding us through out the journey and suggesting locations which are not that commercialised yet. We visited Shawbak Fort only because he suggested, but now i can say that i enjoyed that visit a lot more than the other ones.

• Reviewed: 14 May 2017

Marriott Amman
    • Standard Double or Twin Room

the A/C was extremely loud in the room. The hotel seemed too outdated and the rooms were small compared to other hotels in the same caliber.

The beds were great, and the breakfast very tasty

• Reviewed: 14 May 2017

the Pool is okay and the reception, hallways are well...
    • Standard Double or Twin Room

Hotel Taxi in this hotel have connections to clubs that swindle tourists.. i was drunk and the taxi driver took me to a clubs and he left me there with bunch of strange fellows and they forcefully punch all my credit card limits.. very bad experience in this hotel...no protection to their guests... i don't recommend it to anyone else travelling to Amman

the Pool is okay and the reception, hallways are well decorated but room are dusty and not prepared when guest check in..practically nothing inside the bathroom...

• Reviewed: 22 April 2017

Not exactly on target
    • Standard Double or Twin Room

The mini-bar was never cold enough, there was no choice between popular soft drinks as there were only Pepsi products available in room and all Hotel restaurants ... while good service should include free choice between products

That my room was close to the elevator

Impeccable Service- the very best !!
    • Standard Double or Twin Room

The hotel was a little pricey but I guess this is what you need to pay for a 5 star hotel and the excellent service.

The service at this hotel was impeccable. As soon as you come through the entrance you are made to feel very special. Breakfast came very quickly and even the chef came out to ask me if the breakfast was ok. My bed was also so so..... comfortable. The hotel is also very secure and very central so you could easily walk to the shops. I also really liked the décor inside the hotel. See my photos.

Third time in the Mariott Amman, no regrets at all :)
    • Standard Double or Twin Room

The Air Conditioning controller in the room was a bit old, not very easy to operate and had some weird noises when it started operating, didn't cause any noise throughout the night though which was good :)

The staff were amazing, great service and highly professional, check in was easy, room was ready and as requested (High Floor) city view, etc..., Check out was swift ! Hotel Parking is easy and close, free (you can use the Valet service but preferably you should tip them) Lobby area is very nice to hangout, when you have time to for a drink or want to reply to some emails, prices are reasonable as well. Breakfast was good, lots of options and oriental dishes, staff very helpful and polite. Cigar lounge in the hotel was one of the reasons I booked there, the SPA and fitness center are nice as well compared to other hotels in Amman.

Bad hotel
    • Standard Double or Twin Room

I will not book at this hotel again

It is very shame that the hotel stand to take the cost of the two cups of coffee at the morning. The hotel can put these money on the account if the room On all hotel I book in the past there is tea and coffee free in the room while there is nothing in my room. Very bad facility

Excellent personel.
    • Standard Double or Twin Room

The security checks were kind of tiring but I suppose every 5 star hotel in Amman gets the same treatment. A sign of the times

Excellent personel. They never said no to any of our requests. Also one of the best breakfasts I've ever had. Mahmoud at the reception and Diana at concierge are two of the most charming, helpful, sincere hotel employees I have ever seen.

You pay for company name, not for what you get offered.
    • Standard Double or Twin Room

Rooms, specially bathroo very used and old fashioned. AC extremly noisy, sleeping not possible when AC is on. Stayed 2 nights, no room cleaining. For a Marriott - and that money a no go! That one at Dead Sea is much better!!!! Stuff is overdoing a bit, every other minute somebody asks you if everything is ok and so on, for my taste too much and too privat (good morning, how are you today my friend?????) while having breakfast.

Reception area, Restaurants very nice, professional reception stuff.

• Reviewed: 25 March 2017

An overstated image of Marriott's
    • Standard Double or Twin Room

Every normal service is to be paid and extremely expensive. The room fare applied do not correspond to what had been dealt with the Dircetion at Highest level (Country Director) and very unpleasant and rude attitude of the Hotel desk. The committment for partial reimbursement of exagerate price (150 JOD) was not held.

The "Library" where one can smoke good cigars in a very nice decoration, and where the staff is perfect.

• Reviewed: 23 March 2017

Comfortable
    • Standard Double or Twin Room

The room lighting is very poor and the dark décor makes it even darker

Excellent service by the staff at the check-in desk particularly Mr Amer Madanat who was extremely helpful, pleasant and highly efficient.

• Reviewed: 12 March 2017

"Marriott Standards" are a joke!
    • Standard Double or Twin Room

"we know the high standards you set because we set them too" it's the first thing you hear when you turn on the TV at one of the Marriott's hotel rooms, surprisingly the standards were not anywhere near that, I was given a room with a broken AC, called the "Room Services" twice in two hours and they claimed they have fixed it even when i clearly said it's not working, i had to go down to the reception at 1am (after 12 hours of calling the room services twice) and they finally sent someone to fix it. 40% of the TV channels didn't work. I also didn't receive any of the Booking.com Genius member benefits.

The room was clean and neat.

I requested a cleaner floor based on my last stay experience.
    • Executive Double Room

I requested a cleaner floor based on my last stay experience. I was put in another floor than what was requested. As I walked into the room puddles of water into the carpet. I called the manager and heard nothing but run-around. Unless they do something about their housekeeping they are going to a very negative area I decided to cut my stay short. A manager (Lady) was the only one in the morning when I decided to check out enquired the reason and decided to promise me personally that all will be all right next time. I'll give it another shot and inform her of my arrival, let us hope things will change

• Reviewed: 23 January 2017

Please improve
    • Executive Double Room

Lounge Service and Business Center way below standard Unorganized and hard to figure out equipment Attached very good quality printer scanner cannot be used as scanner with the Business Center PC I had to go to Le Meridien Hotel to get help after midnight to get a paper done

Nice Hotel Nice Staff they all like to help

• Reviewed: 22 January 2017

Restaurant options are good.
    • Standard Double or Twin Room

Paid wi-fi...seriously who doesn't offer free Wi-Fi at this day and age The toilet and washroom facilities are a bit old (they are clean though) Didn't feel cozy or 5 star hotel-like

Restaurant options are good..champions sports bar

• Reviewed: 28 December 2016

wonderful place in warm city
    • Standard Double or Twin Room

sport center is very small need more space and equipments internet is not free, but they gave it me for free :) breakfast should be encloded others are really perfect

location is wonderful, right next Aldakhiliya circle, center of Amman staff are very kind and helpful security is perfect. best for foreigners

• Reviewed: 19 December 2016

Not the best in town
    • Standard Double or Twin Room

The room wasn't clean enough (stains on the lower part of the secondary bed sheets, dust around the edges of the wooden furniture). Both rooms were cold (beginning of the winter); as no heating system was there. They have no slippers, bathrobes ... etc) in the room. The room is a bit small and feels outdated.

The stay overall is within average or slightly above average; we booked 2 rooms in front of each other. One of them was quite but the other one was disturbed by noise of repair works in the early morning "inside the hotel". The beds were so comfortable & the staff were friendly and provided good service. Overall, I wasn't impressed by anything in particular "except some pretty faces".

• Reviewed: 5 December 2016

Tired, overrated and overpriced. Never again
    • Standard Double or Twin Room

Way too expensive - lots of hidden charges Stinks of cigarette smoke everywhere, as smoking is allowed almost everywhere, even in the eating areas Staff are enthusiastic but dont listen Swimming pool was closed Indoor pool too small to swim in On arrival I was told that the internet was not free so I agreed to pay. Then I opened the wifi to find that there was a free option.

Exercise room Security

• Reviewed: 27 November 2016

a nice stay, good breakfast, a bit old when it comes to bathroom and room furniture
    • Standard Double or Twin Room

the air conditioning was a bit uncomfortable or kind of dusty I'm not sure.

I told them it was my husband's birthday and any complimentary surprises are appreciated. we checked in to find balloons all over the room and a chocolate strawberry cake! That was really awesome.

• Reviewed: 21 November 2016

A well maintained property, which is rare for Amman,...
    • Standard Double or Twin Room

Staff are friendly but slow at the check out, Also they do not charge you the same amount which is quoted on booking, but charge you some additional supplements

A well maintained property, which is rare for Amman, excellent breakfast,Good location, you feel very comfortable here

• Reviewed: 1 November 2016

nice stay
    • Standard Double or Twin Room

we had a great stay at the hotel . a group of 3 families . the staff is friendly especially Mr. Badran , who served us every breakfast , he should be considered the ideal employee

• Reviewed: 12 October 2016

My view
    • Standard Double or Twin Room

Furniture and toilets facilities looking old comparatively with otheres

Lobby toilets are not having water facilities.if you can provide water it's better.we are muslims need water in toilets

Like always
    • Standard Double or Twin Room

There is a receptionist is useless and rude (but not the the guy who checked me in and out ) , always say I'm busy and my colleague he will help you , when i checked in and it is same happend in check out, I do not know his name, he is wearing a black suit with pink tie a i guess he is the supervisor and he not wearing a name tag ,if he is busy Why he stand on the reception?

The services , the food so good

• Reviewed: 28 September 2016

i will not go back there
    • Standard Double or Twin Room

they do not have what they say they have . wifi is available in street coffee shops and in this hotel they let u pay for it . small accessories like bath slippers/soap/....are not given overpriced for such facility

• Reviewed: 19 September 2016

Location is central
    • Standard Double or Twin Room

check in took ages to be completed. we had to wait till 17:00 to check in though we arrived earlier . we booked 3 rooms , one was a bit small. some of the furniture are old in the rooms.

Location is central Gym is fine. breakfast is very good. staff is polite. All in all is fine

• Reviewed: 18 September 2016

Comfortable hotel with amazing staff specially the reception and guest relation.
    • Standard Double or Twin Room

Missing a garden with setting area & kids playground. Add more local food to the breakfast buffet such as local fresh milk and water melon. Sun shade for the outdoor swimming pool since the weather is almost sunny.

Staff are polite, helpful, and just wonderful people. Delecious food, nice two swimming pools with setting area, and luxury setting area in the lobby. Very good restaurants in the hotel.

• Reviewed: 17 September 2016

Great service, great stay..
    • Executive Double Room

This is my first time to stay in Marriott Amman, been there before for multiple events and training and always loved this place. Everything was perfect during my stay, the elite room, the comfy Marriott bed as always, great breakfast buffet with a variety of foods. The gentlemen on reception (Yazan & Adel) are very helpful, they arranged for early check-in and late checkout. The elite lounge is good, not that spacious but (Issa) who is maybe the supervisor is a very kind and respectful, always welcome you with a smile and willing to do whatever he can to make guests comfortable. Lastly, the gentleman who is responsible for the room service/housekeeping on our floor (Ali) is really helpful and kind, always asking if there is anything extra needed or missing in the room. I highly recommend Marriott Amman for business trips or leisure.

Good but needs improvement for the global standards of a 5 star.
    • Standard Double or Twin Room

No available local food in the menu. Indoor pool was too small to swin. The call centre struggled to find my booking (via booking.com) several times.

Hotel has nice furniture and confort

• Reviewed: 3 September 2016

Lovely and relaxing
    • Standard Double or Twin Room

The spa massages service was not running. The swimming pool is only 150 cm deep.

The staff are very kind, the breakfast was very good and the hotel is well organized and clean.

• Reviewed: 27 August 2016

Good but, could have been better...
    • Standard Double or Twin Room

Though i have been adjusted complimentary however, Internet is free in public areas only? Come on.... Fixtures were ordinary. Wasn't giving the feel of Marriot. Bathroom was very tiny. Bed was uncomfortable.

Good security practices. Excellent wide spread of breakfast. Smart and friendly staff. Cleanliness.

• Reviewed: 20 August 2016

Staff were friendly
    • Standard Double or Twin Room

No tissues inside the room No personal kit There was a left over food tray from the time we checked in until midnight The music from the night club was so high that we can hear it even though we were at the sixth floor U can't feel that you are in a five stars hotel

Staff were friendly

• Reviewed: 16 August 2016

Would go there again
    • Standard Double or Twin Room

Well one staff was talking to us with indifference and she was like looking down at us. But the rest of the staff are nice.

The bed is sooo comfortable and the pillows, I wished I could take them with me. Breakfast is amazing, lots of variety. Nice atmosphere in general.

• Reviewed: 14 August 2016

Two nights, one slept well, the second didn't because of noise and smoking.
    • Standard Double or Twin Room

View on ventilation ducts, worse omelet for breakfast, and mix grille for dinner I ever had, noisy room beside me, smoking in nonsmoking floor. Fighting to get a free wifi at the room.

A gentle bell boy help us on arrival, and provide helpful information.

• Reviewed: 14 August 2016

Very comfortable, I was happy to be there
    • Standard Double or Twin Room

The small pool, and the noise in some rooms because of the nightclub right below.

I liked the comfort in the whole hotel, the food, the lobby, the nice staff.

• Reviewed: 11 August 2016

amazing and perfect hotel .
    • Standard Double or Twin Room

when they clean room every day , they missed to add towels in toilet . and toilet was not clean enough .

breakfast was amazing, location amazing, room size very good . parking was available always , free internet .

• Reviewed: 9 August 2016

I would stay again
    • Standard Double or Twin Room

Friendly & helpful staff with a very good attitude toward guests. Clean & everything worked as it should at the hotel. Also the taxi service worked very well. Breakfast and Dinner at the Terrasse were excellent.

• Reviewed: 6 August 2016

was disappointed about the standard . Low value for money !!
    • Standard Double or Twin Room

I didn't like the standard . The service was not good .. the management not helpful at all .. Swimming pool crowded ..

Location was good . Breakfast ok .

• Reviewed: 31 July 2016

Incredible
    • Standard Double or Twin Room

I am still shocked why it's a five stars hotel I think its just a hostel not more

• Reviewed: 28 July 2016

Everything was standard for 5 stars hotel
    • Standard Double or Twin Room

The staff at the reception could no find my booing even after I show them my booking confirmation and reservation number from booking side. I need to wait more than 2 hours to get my key. Was not profitional and I was not satisfied.

Everything was standard for 5 stars hotel

• Reviewed: 28 July 2016

Excellent experience but not inexpensive
    • Standard Double or Twin Room

Very helpful interested customer focused staff, large twin beds, outdoor swimming pool, and confidence in the security measures and standard of hotel luxury and tea and coffee in the room made for a very enjoyable stay.

• Reviewed: 25 July 2016

good 5 stars in Amman / jordan
    • Standard Double or Twin Room

for 5 stars hotel one of the few best hotel you can stay in Amman , i have enjoyed it , i really like the library cigar lounge one of the best places where you can smoke cigars with the atmosphere

Browse Amman Marriott Hotel traveller photo gallery