2. Kenya hotel reviews
  4. Elmenteita hotel reviews
Kenya Elmenteita Verified Hotel Reviews by Real Guests

Recent Reviews

• Cactus Eco Camp and Lodge Review Score: 7.9

“When I travel I appreciate mostly those places where I feel at home and where I feel welcomed. More than great pools or super fancy environment I value the friendliness of the hosts and the good vibes. So it is more about connecting people to places and in Cactus Lucy really made me feel part of the place. We spend time together walking along the lake, exploring the nearby area (she loves to walk and she can show you around) or just chilling on the veranda. She did her best to accomodate my meal preferences and she is a great cook. On top of this the room was very big and comfy with good mosquito net, reading lights, plenty of furniture to place all my stuff. I booked for one day, just for a stop by, I stayed 3. Lake Elementaita is a great place, far from the noise and the crowds of Naivasha or Nakuru. Is a great place to relax and spot flamingoes, and has got an interesting story concerning the first british settlers whose old houses are scattered all around. Very close there's the famous Lord Delamere's Soysambu conservancy, private reserve also possible to visit, where I spotted the endagered Rotschild giraffe. Walking distance the obelisk and tomb of Lord Galbraith Cole, overlooking the lake. Prices are moderate and silence and relax are guaranteed. I really miss my days there.”

• Cactus Eco Camp and Lodge Review Score: 7.9

“Management and service are excellent and very friendly. The facilities are being upgraded, but not everything is ready yet. The location is superb, the grounds lovely”

The 2 Best Hotels in Elmenteita