2. Cambodia hotel reviews
  3. Siem Reap Province hotel reviews
  4. Siem Reap hotel reviews
Cambodia Siem Reap Verified Hotel Reviews by Real Guests

Recent Reviews

• “It’s in good location. Night market, pub street all happening place. Staffs were very friendly & helpful. “Lucky”dropped me at airport early morning by his bike with minimum fare. I could exchange my leftover currencies from the hostel & they are very helpful to arrange solo or group trip. ”

• Boutique Dormitory Kochi-ke Review Score: 8.4

“Everything was just perfect. Value for money. Great location.”

• Snooze Capsule Cambodia Review Score: 8.3

“Good price and kind”

• Apsara Residence Hotel Review Score: 9.3

“The decoration and facility is absolutely right for me. I travel with my brother, the room is big enough, bed is comfortable. Warm water is super comfortable. Location is very easy to walk to Pub Street. Staff is super helpful. Highly recommended.”

• Onederz Siem Reap Review Score: 9.4

“This is my second time in Siem Ream and I happily chose to stay there again because this is one of the best hostels I've stayed in. The staff is attentive, nice and their English level is good. The facilities are amazing and the rooftop pool is incredible. They happily helped us arranged anything we needed (tours, transfers etc.) and their rates are fair. The location is great and everything in Siem Reap is within a short walking distance. It is also quite easy to meet people as the vibe is quite fresh and friendly.”

• The Amazing Residence Review Score: 9.2

“Location”

• Okay 1 Villa Review Score: 8.1

“The staffs are friendly, polite and helpful. The location is good, away from happening pub street but not too far. About 20 mins walking distance.”

The 30 Best Hotels in Siem Reap