2. South Korea hotel reviews
  5. Reviews of Gudeok Guesthouse

Reviews of Gudeok Guesthouse

20, Soldongsan-ro 22beon-gil, Seogwipo City, 63596 Seogwipo, South Korea

#6 of 30 B&Bs and inns in Seogwipo

Read more– opens a dialog box

• Reviewed: January 1, 2019

I will stay here again if I visit Jeju in future
    • Standard Triple Room

Mr Kim and Ju Eun treated us like family, made us feel welcome. Loaned us hiking stick, hot pack , sunscreen for free. Offered us hot red dates tea when we were in the common area, offered us to sample dried persimmon. Words cannot sum up how lovely the stay was.

• Reviewed: December 29, 2018

Cozy place with friendly staff & good location for a nice price

I thought there would be more variety among breakfast ingredients (like veggies) but it was still okay

The bed and sheets were the comfiest I've ever had, and the staff was very friendly and helpful (even letting me check-in before the check-in period) and always greeted me with a smile. The room was much bigger than I expected it to be and all the pics/decorations/memories around the house made it feel really cozy.

• Reviewed: December 11, 2018

Perfect.

Bed/pillow a bit hard.

Good breakfast,the owner prepare 2 kitchen area for those wish to cook their own food.(Just Prepare Taharah Soap). They didnt serve meat at all.Only Milk/Egg/White Bread/Coffee/Tea. Perfect stay serve for breakfast.Good owner and they are very helpful.

• Reviewed: December 10, 2018

Above and beyond any other guesthouse I have stayed.
    • Deluxe Twin Room

The Kims (owners) were outstanding hosts. They ensured that we had everything we needed at all times. There was even coffe available at any hour of the day of night. You can't beat that! The Kims gave me a ride to a local Quiznos so I wouldn't have to walk or take a taxi. Finally, they went above and beyond all of the above, when Mr. Kim cooked me my favorite wintertime Korean comfort food: hodos (a type of pancake stuffed with brown sugar and other delicious goodies).

• Reviewed: November 28, 2018

Good price-value. Overall good experience

Common area was slightly cold. Other guests were quite noisy from early morning.

Centrally located in Seogwipo but in quiet area. It was very easy to find free parking spots next to the guesthouse for our rental car. Owner was friendly and helpful in giving us pointers on best way to go and climb Hallasan. Room spacious enough.

• Reviewed: November 13, 2018

The host, Kim was extremely friendly, helpful, and generous.

The host, Kim was extremely friendly, helpful, and generous. Made us feel at home. Enjoyed the roof top , where we can chill out with our friends.... Cool place. Breakfast was basic, but generous

• Reviewed: November 12, 2018

Great place and great owners!
    • Bed in 4-Bed Male Dormitory Room

The owners were very friendly and check in was a breeze. He even showed me where to get food as I arrive kind of late. The neighbourhood is safe even during late night. Would stay there again if I ever go Jeju again!

• Reviewed: November 6, 2018

Feels like home.
    • Bed in 4-Bed Female Dormitory Room

Feels like home. Common kitchen is good for cooking and hot drinks. Stayed in a female only dorm, 4 bed room with shared bathroom ensuite. Comfy and clean but small. Nice views if you go up to rooftop. It is walking distance to Cheonjiyeon waterfalls, Seogwipo Art Street, Food Street and Olle market. The express bus 600 from airport stop is a 5mins walk away.

• Reviewed: November 1, 2018

cute, eclectic guest house.

Very friendly owner. When I arrived, my room faced an intersection. I asked the owner if I could change to a room wuth a sea view and he happily moved me at no extra charge.

• Reviewed: October 29, 2018

The staff were helpful and responsive.
    • Bed in 4-Bed Female Dormitory Room

The staff were helpful and responsive. They organised my rental bike to be picked up from the Guesthouse. The Guesthouse is a 10 minute walk from a main bus stop.

• Reviewed: October 25, 2018

Wonderful stay in Jeju

Mr. Kim and partner are very friendly and helpful. The guesthouse is cozy with nice decorations at the lobby. Complete kitchen utensils for you to prepare/cook your own dishes. Though you have to prepare your own breakfast, it was fun as you can get along talking with other guests about Jeju :) & not to forget the awesome view from the rooftop. Very recommended place to stay at Seogwipo !

• Reviewed: October 22, 2018

Easy little hostel

Breakfast is basic bread yam eggs and make it yourself as were most of my breakfasts in Korea

Great helpful staff who did my washing twice in 3 days free of charge. Great view from my 6th floor room of island and port 6 mins from airport bus stop about 5-10to waterfall and market and bus hub

• Reviewed: October 22, 2018

Excellent!
    • Standard Triple Room

Our host and his wife were so kind and accommodating. They always go the extra mile to help us . Location was great with restaurants nearby and convenience stores too. The must see attraction spots were within walking distance and some were that are further away we could take the bus, bus stops are within walking distance too. Roof top terrace on top of the Guesthouse was really cool, great views and awesome sunset! Room with attached bathroom was clean even though would have preferred a more spacious room but it was definitely value for money. Would definitely stay there again on our next trip to Jeju and will recommend to all our friends and family!

• Reviewed: October 17, 2018

Amazing and felt like home

The owner Mr. Kim and his wife is amazing and friendly. You make your own breakfast and clean up after yourself. The rooftop is worth the stairs and the guesthouse feels like home

• Reviewed: October 11, 2018

Great guest house with super hospitable hosts and great to meet people.
    • Bed in 4-Bed Female Dormitory Room

The rooms were slightly on the small side - if every person staying in the dorms had a big backpack or suitcase I don't think there would be much space remaining.

Another great guest house with heaps of international travellers staying here, so it's easy to meet people to hike with. There is a great view from the top floor if you can be bothered to climb the stairs, and it is furnished with plenty of chairs and even hanging egg chairs. Breakfast is good, with eggs provided so you can make them your own way. The staff are just great, very friendly and helpful with sightseeing and food recommendations, even for a vegetarian like me. The guest house is tastefully decorated, with very interesting artefacts hanging around as well as gifts and souvenirs from overseas visitors.

• Reviewed: October 5, 2018

Helpful staff and directly on the bike path

If you are biking the Jeju Treasure Island Path, this place is directly on the path and is easy to see. When I arrived, the owner came right up and carried my bike inside, helped me take my bags off, then carried them up to my room. He also gave me a great and cheap recommendation for dinner. The guesthouse is only a minute away from restaurants and bars.

• Reviewed: October 3, 2018

The owner is really nice.
    • Standard Triple Room

The owner is really nice. Never met a very thoughtful and nice owner before. Ive been to few countries but this is the first time i write a comment as the owner do really impressed me with their kindness and thoughtfulness. REALLY RECOMMENDED!!

• Reviewed: September 30, 2018

Basic hostel.
    • Bed in 4-Bed Male Dormitory Room

Basic hostel. Clean and quiet but has everything you need. Good location...but you’d be best to hire a car if you come to Jeju! Bus links from here are fine but you need to use Korean apps and search in Korean.

• Reviewed: September 29, 2018

Literally, the greatest
    • Standard Triple Room

I have travelled a lot and seen a lot of different hostels, and Gudeok Guesthouse is really a gem. The facilities are very comfortable and clean. A lot of community area to chill and relax - first floor with kitchen and sixth floor with a great view and comfort. General atmosphere is very good and nice. Staff super. Location super.

• Reviewed: September 27, 2018

clean guest house with good vibe atmosphere and great location
    • Bed in 4-Bed Male Dormitory Room

They is no lift, need to climb many flights of stairs.

Very old and vintage decoration and very good location not too far away from city main attraction in quiet street.

• Reviewed: September 17, 2018

Amazing Guesthouse

The owner is friendly. The guesthouse is near to seogwipo maeil olle market & lee joong seop street. Near to the jeongbang waterfall & cheonjiyeon waterfall.

• Reviewed: September 14, 2018

Perfect Hostel in Jeju
    • Bed in 4-Bed Female Dormitory Room

The mosquitoes were rampant! Not the hostels fault. Just bring bug spray.

The staff were friendly and helpful. The rooms were a good size and very comfortable. A good breakfast. Excellent location - lots of walks nearby. Good sized bathroom and great hot water. The rooftop area is absolutely beautiful. I spent many hours up there after looking days of walking. Cannot recommend more highly. I love Jeju!

• Reviewed: September 12, 2018

Mr Kim is a really nice person.

No lift. More variety of breakfast.

Mr Kim is a really nice person. The guesthouse is good and comfortable. Good view from our room. Near to restaurant, convenience shops, and tourist attraction places. Will come back and stay here again.

• Reviewed: September 10, 2018

Great value choice for Seogwipo

Not a huge issue for us, but one thing to note is that the roof lounge and some guest rooms are on the 6th/7th floor and there is no lift, so may be difficult for less mobile guests.

Comfortable rooms with great view Rooftop lounge area was great for relaxing and meeting other guests Good atmosphere with friendly guests but quiet enough to sleep at night Excellent location, easy walk to town, the harbour and local attractions Excellent value for money

• Reviewed: September 5, 2018

We felt there like home!

The hosts are extremely nice and helpful, we felt there like home. The rooftop is great too. We liked the breakfast area as well. The hotel offered a free laundry, which made us more than happy. Great view to the sea and the harbor.

• Reviewed: August 31, 2018

Felt like home
    • Standard Triple Room

One of the best experiences I ever had. The owner couple was welcoming and always helpful. They drove us for a quick swim and on top of that we had a short sightseeing tour. Just like this. We also had a free ride to the bus station when we left. We were very impressed with the easy going atmosphere.

• Reviewed: August 29, 2018

Very comfy bed, great personal, amazing layout and common...
    • Bed in 4-Bed Female Dormitory Room

In the women dorm, one of the bed doesnt have curtains and the AC is just on it. I was lucky to have nice roomates who let me the control of the AC so i wont be freezing in the night.

Very comfy bed, great personal, amazing layout and common parts and i loved the rooftop. Very cozy and familial. I would definitely go back. Good localisation near bus stop (city and airport bus at 5-10 min walk), harbor and market at 10 min walk. Calm during the night.

• Reviewed: August 27, 2018

Good place to meet other travellers
    • Bed in 4-Bed Female Dormitory Room

Not much privacy in the dorm, and lockers too small.

The spirit of a real hostel/guesthouse for travelers, where you meet interesting people and it's not just easy but natural to have nice conversations with other guests from different countries and backgrounds. The rooftop terrace was just great!!!!!! The dorm was really basic but clean. The location was very good, close to bus stops, with a nice view over the harbour and within walking distance to most attractions. The owner, although his little English, was very helpful with transports and sights.

• Reviewed: August 24, 2018

Popular and good location
    • Bed in 4-Bed Male Dormitory Room

There wasn't a plug close to my bunk. The room was a little cramped but not too bad. Some furniture had seen better days I guess. Although the plug thing is a little annoying at night when charging stuff but there wasn't anything too major.

I think the location is quite good - the airport shuttle bus and general bus stops are close, restaurants are near by and some attractions and coastline are also close. The people running it didn't speak much English but were helpful in directing me. There's simple breakfast available in the morning, some places to sit and chill out. Other than that, the bed and facilities are pretty standard for a hostel. It was quite busy when I stayed so there was plenty of people to meet if you're travelling on your own.

• Reviewed: August 5, 2018

Very nice guest house with very helpful and present owners.

Very nice guest house with very helpful and present owners. The breakfast is good and the common room very wide and lively. There is also a massage chair. Location in Seogwipo is pretty good near waterfalls and art museums. Btw, lots of bus stop nearby so easy to access.

• Reviewed: August 5, 2018

Great value for money

Great location. Very close to Airport Limousine and sightseeing spots. It was like a cheap hotel. Every basic necessity was available ans the staff was really nice. We had our own bathroom. Breakfast was also good.

• Reviewed: August 3, 2018

Very good!
    • Bed in 4-Bed Female Dormitory Room

Have to take a bus to get to the beach, but not too far ^^ The pilliow was a little too hard for me, not very comfy.

The staff was very nice and helpful. The bedroom was cosy and clean. Each bed has curtains, 2 bedside tables, so you can put some small stuff there. The location is convenient, a beautiful vicinity, near seaside, but if you want to swim, have to take a bus to the beach. Still it’s not very far. The beach is really really good! And if it’s quite convenient to get from and to the Jeju airport, unless you arrive not too late in the evening.

• Reviewed: August 1, 2018

Great stay in Seogwipo

Only minor thing was a staff member came into our room without knocking when it was raining to check the windows were closed. No harm done as it wasn't a bad time for them to do so, but probably good to avoid in future

The staff were so friendly and helpful, and we really liked that the rooms and building had character. Drinking water was available, the staff offered to do our laundry for free, and towels and toiletries were provided. It was nice too to have a small fridge in the room. Overall a great stay and recommended location in Seogwipo.

• Reviewed: July 30, 2018

Very good value, and nice atmosphere.

Although centrally located in the town, it took a little while to get to most places of interest.

The quirky decorations and friendly international clientele gave the place a nice atmosphere. Our room had a great ocean view, and the downstairs kitchen/lounge/eating area was spacious and comfortable.

• Reviewed: July 25, 2018

Very friendly staff and even provide us with free transport service to the bus stop.
    • Standard Triple Room

shower water temperature fluctuation which is a bit difficult to control.

Good breakfast and even allowed us to cook food later in the day. Good practice in requiring every guests to wash their own plates, cutlery and cups after breakfast.

• Reviewed: July 5, 2018

Awesome stay and great hospitalities.
    • Standard Triple Room

I like how the host welcoming guests and they are so helpful and knowledgeable. You can ask them anything be it the attraction place, how to go there, tourist spot, and they will happily assist you. We had a really pleasant stay there and really enjoy the hospitalities.

• Reviewed: June 22, 2018

Good base for all attractions in the southern part of the island

The kitchen area for making breakfast could be a little bigger or better spaced out as it can become a little crowded.

The staff were amazing and very helpful. Location was perfect for us. Walking distance to buses in all directions. Nice walks to lots of nearby attractions. Breakfast was good.

• Reviewed: June 19, 2018

Location is good when coming from airport by bus (line #600...

Location is good when coming from airport by bus (line #600 - stop: New Kyungnam Hotel). Close from diving center. Rooftop and common area at 1st floor are comfortable.

• Reviewed: June 13, 2018

Great stay and worth the price!
    • Family Room with Private Bathroom

room was slightly small for 4 person.

the host was very friendly. the guesthouse has a nice rooftop area to chill. room was clean. it has all the basic facilities.

• Reviewed: June 11, 2018

Great location to explore Jeju.
    • Bed in 4-Bed Female Dormitory Room

When I was staying here, the dorm room was not fully booked. However, if so I can imagine that it would be difficult to store all luggage

Great location to explore Jeju. Rooms are simple, but nice rooftop to spend some time to relax

• Reviewed: June 9, 2018

Friendly staff, very helpful.

Walls were very thin in the rooms, wifi in room is almost non-existent; best spot for wifi is on the roof.

Friendly staff, very helpful. Neat room, great space to relax on the rooftop, and the included breakfast (DIY) is simple but more than good enough to start the day with.

• Reviewed: June 1, 2018

Will definitely be back!

Non

Very nice host Mr & Mrs Kim, though they have limited common of English but they been very helpful. Carried our big luggage to the doorstep. Room is old fashion but is clean. Very comfortable place for us to spent 3 nights in Seowipo area. Self service breakfast include toast, eggs, cheese, coffee, tea and orange juice. Use your own creativity to make the big breakfast!

• Reviewed: May 31, 2018

I would definitely return to this hostel when I go back o Jeju South Korea!!

The inclusive breakfast was toast and eggs only (I do not eat eggs) so very limited selection of food to eat. but many hostels do not even offer breakfast so this was a advantage that they offered food at all!

It was close to many sights and the owner Mr. Kim was amazing, friendly, and so so helpful!!! He gave me a souvenir keychain of Jeju and a ride to the bus stop in his car to make sure I did not get lost with ll my luggage... This hostel cares about their guests!!!

• Reviewed: May 15, 2018

Unique and Excellent

There is no kettle in my room. The Guesthouse telephone number not found by GPS, have to ask a Korean to help to key in the address.

Booked two double rooms, one have sea view and one not. Anyway we still can enjoy the sea view at roof top patio. Friendly owner, the whole guesthouse is very clean and decorations are very unique, the owner must have put up a lot of effort. Room have two windows, queen size bed, not big spaces but just nice for two persons. Breakfast have hard boiled eggs, cheese, jam, toast, coffee. Convenient location, walking distance to many restaurants. Room cleaned every day. Parking not a problem. Guesthouse no lift but owner help to carry luggage to room. Hair dryer, body shampoo and shampoo provided. Walking distance to Cheonjiyeon falls and bridge.

• Reviewed: May 14, 2018

Good location. Good manager & staff.

Mr Kim & staff friendly & helpful. Thanks for coming to pick us up when we got lost! Good location to explore the old town, market. Waterfall, bridge & island within walking distance. Nice view from roof garden conservatory.

• Reviewed: May 14, 2018

The rooftop terrace is a really nice place to sit and read,...
    • Bed in 4-Bed Male Dormitory Room

It was a bit difficult to use the electrical plugs in my room, because they were located behind the bed frame.

The rooftop terrace is a really nice place to sit and read, or chat with people. It also has views of the harbour. My room had lockers and a small fridge.

• Reviewed: May 12, 2018

Excellent little hostel, for a good price expect dorm rooms...
    • Bed in 4-Bed Female Dormitory Room

Excellent little hostel, for a good price expect dorm rooms with 2 bunkbeds and privacy currains, good showers and lockers. The location is excellent too! My only issue was trying to find it at first from the airport. Take bus 600 and get off at new kyungnam :))

• Reviewed: May 11, 2018

Staying at this place was great!

Everything was great and in the guesthouse it felt like home. Pleasant place with amazing owners. Great location especially when you want to see waterfalls.

• Reviewed: May 3, 2018

It feel like home 🏡
    • Family Room with Private Bathroom

Difficult to get a parking. I have to park far from hotel.

I like the most about this guesthouse is it feel like home. The staff very friendly and welcoming us as he come help us bring our luggage to the room at 2nd floor. They provide breakfast and we can cook by ourself at the kitchen. Near to chenjiyeon and jeongbang waterfall. very recommended. great accommodations 👍🏼

• Reviewed: April 25, 2018

Great value for money.
    • Standard Triple Room

Great value for money. This was the cheapest guesthouse we stayed in Jeju but it met our expectations. When you are on a low budget this is a good choice and it's great for travels who haven't rented a car!

• Reviewed: April 23, 2018

Comfortable

I can't saw the guesthouse first because their name's hotel at below so just found the name guess guesthouse above that. So just google hikinginn

Near the place must see and you can go there by walk if you want . Friendly staff. They also gave me keychain. Tq ahjussi.

• Reviewed: April 13, 2018

Overall, it really convenient and highly recommended.

The laptop at the loby cannot been use to transfer photo from camera. Might be because it outdated.

The Staff was really friendly and welcoming. The location is great as it in the middle of Seogwipo City

• Reviewed: April 11, 2018

comfort room with heater inside it.
    • Family Room with Private Bathroom

comfort room with heater inside it.. and we were given permission to cook at the kitchen.. the kitchen is so clean.. the owner so friendly.. and at the guest house is so easy to find malaysian people around it.. also meet nice people from others country, they are very friendly..

• Reviewed: April 8, 2018

Perfect location
    • Standard Triple Room

The ambiance and owner who ran the extra mile for its guests. Though the room was small for our big family, yet it was comfortable and efficiently located for the bus taking you to tourist spots. Bed has warmer which was hard to say goodbye to :)

• Reviewed: April 5, 2018

The staff here are super friendly and really helpful.

The staff here are super friendly and really helpful. The building is beautiful, with lots of pictures and drawings around the walls - it feels very homely. Our room was comfortable and one of the windows gave us a bit of a sea view. The room was clean and towels were changed everyday for us. Breakfast was somewhat simple, but good. It was an awesome place to stay.

• Reviewed: April 4, 2018

great. loving this place.
    • Deluxe Twin Room

The owner is friendly, helping us on where we should go and helping us when we are confuse on gps. The room is clean, and the decorations are cute. Toilet cleans. Comfortable place to stay on west side.

• Reviewed: April 2, 2018

It's good location & service and valueable for the room rate.

Shocked a bit about breakfast that we have to cook, e.g. fried egg/ boiled egg/ by ourself. (But they have egg/ bread/ cheese for you.)

Very good location, not too far from Airport Limousine Bus Stop. Have convenice store and coffee shop near by. The host/ owner is very nice, kind & helpful. The towel is clean (but not sparkling white).

• Reviewed: April 1, 2018

Great stay!

We really enjoyed our stay here. The owner and his family are lovely. All the little touches are lovely and make your stay more enjoyable. Location was great, the room was nice and clean and warm. Clean towels everyday! Thanks for having us :-)

• Reviewed: April 1, 2018

Cute guesthouse!

It wasn't as hiking orientated as it's name suggests. There could have been more information on hiking trails and how to get there.

Super cute and cosy. It helped give a warm and friendly atmosphere that encouraged a great communal vibe. The rooftop was so beautiful and all of the little touches to the decoration of the place made you feel right at home. The staff were always welcoming and super friendly. Great value for money.

• Reviewed: March 30, 2018

Great hospitality & feels like home!
    • Bed in 4-Bed Female Dormitory Room

The hostel staff, Mr Kim & wife were so warm welcome and helpful. The location was so perfect in seogwipo. This is my second stay in the same hostel.

• Reviewed: March 27, 2018

Super duper good!
    • Family Room with Private Bathroom

I like it all, the owner Mr.Kim is super nice, they also provide parking,breakfast and they clean the room and change your towel everyday.I really love gudeok guesthouse.

• Reviewed: March 25, 2018

the owner very friendly even can't speak English.
    • Standard Triple Room

you have to cook for your own breakfast. the wifi are slow. they need to provide bath towel in each room. they only provide hand towel only. need to request at counter for bath towel.

the owner very friendly even can't speak English. The facilities are useful.

• Reviewed: March 17, 2018

Child friendly

1. Value for money 2. Nearest to city 3. Clean and peaceful area 4. Heated floor 5. Child friendly 6. Can cook using their utensils 7. Mr Kim is a cool guy!!

• Reviewed: March 16, 2018

Fantastic, welcoming stay!
    • Deluxe Twin Room

Mr Kim and his wife are the warmest hosts! They made us feel special, warm and comfortable. They kept giving and giving. Thank you so much! We loved the nook downstairs and the rooftop was awesome.

• Reviewed: March 14, 2018

Totally happy with the guesthouse (location, environment & facilities).
    • Standard Triple Room

I super like how cosy and guest friendly the guesthouse is. The owner is very helpful and friendly. The owner put serious effort in decorating every corner of the guesthouse and equipping all basic facilities for the guests to use especially in kitchen. The location is strategic too. Nearby attraction places such as Cheonjiyeon waterfall, Jeongbang waterfall, Saeyeongye bridge to Saeseom Island, Seogwipo submarine port, Seogwipo Olle Maeil Market and also the food street Arang Jeol food street. Definitely absolutely will choose this place again and recommend it to others.

• Reviewed: March 12, 2018

best stay guesthouse at the best price and cheap

The best guesthouse ever, very friendly host and too nice person.. keep the good work. Can cook meal, wash your clotch and everyhing is free of charge.. good breakfast and also free.. terbaikk ..

• Reviewed: March 11, 2018

The staff we very friendly.
    • Bed in 4-Bed Male Dormitory Room

The bus from Seogwipo to the airport does not start until just before 7am and takes just over an to get there. Not ideal if you have an early flight from Jeju, but this is not the hostels fault

The staff we very friendly. The building was close to quite a few attractions as well!

• Reviewed: February 14, 2018

Great hospitality by host Mr Kim!
    • Standard Triple Room

Mr Kim, the guesthouse host was superb! Thank you for the great hospitality. There's kitchen for you to cook. Breakfast was good (bread, eggs, butter, juice). Have to cook and prepare on your own. Heating in room is excellent during winter. Bedroom is small but comfy. There's a rooftop lounge to hang out, with nice view of the city, while having hot coffee and chill. Bathroom is quite big. Mr Kim gave us free key chains and a scarf for my daughter during our check out. He even help us get a car rental. Will definitely come back here next time.

• Reviewed: February 8, 2018

sure we will come back to jeju again,nice hotel and friendly staff
    • Standard Triple Room

the hotel is nice,comfort room,clean toilet,simple breakfast,mr kim very friendly,surrounding area is amazing,beautiful view from the hotel rooftop lounge

• Reviewed: February 5, 2018

The room and bed was warm during the winter.

The room and bed was warm during the winter. Im also love the coffee provided by Gudeok😘 One more thing i like about Gudeok is parking area is in front of guesthouse only. It is very convenient for us.

• Reviewed: January 19, 2018

Perfect!

Everything was perfect 😉 The cleanliness, facilities, staffs and others. It is located near the town which is alive at night and it is near the tourist spots too 😉

• Reviewed: January 16, 2018

Fantastic!!!!!

Noneeeee

Everything!!!!! From the moment I arrived till the moment I leave. The owner is always there when you want to ask anything. He’ll be there smiling and greeting me whenever I came back from wherever which makes me feel so welcomed there. The food for breakfast is fantastic. Clean room, clean bathroom. And definitely nice roof top place where you can just hang around or make food there. Will be coming back here if I were to go to Seogwipo again 😃

• Reviewed: January 14, 2018

Cosy and helpful
    • Bed in 4-Bed Female Dormitory Room

Bathrooms could have been a little cleaner and found them a little cold.

Rooms were really cosy and comfy. I arrived to snow so hostel was pretty quiet being low season. Super cosy hostel. Owners are really kind, offered me down for dinner when I arrived and made my bed quickly when I arrived early and cold. Close to waterfall and seafront. Was helped with bus times too.

• Reviewed: January 11, 2018

definitely going back to stay here whenever i came in to seogwipo, a home for backpackers

nothing, i love staying here.

locates near bus stop, very easy to find. some tourists attractions such as cheonjiyeon waterfalls, seoyeou bridge, jeongbang waterfalls etc are raeachable by foot from this place. manager and staffs are very kind and helpful. i've got a keychain as gift from manager.

• Reviewed: January 1, 2018

Thank you Gudeok!!

Mr. Kim & his family was so attentive to our needs. We came about quite late for check in but they are welcoming. The place is clean and comfortable. It was also near to few attractions. Going about the island is so easy as the buses conveniently stops just a minute walk from the guesthouse.

We Price Match