2. South Korea hotel reviews

Reviews of Olle Seven Hostel

14, Jungjeong-ro, Seogwipo City, 63592 Seogwipo, South Korea

#33 of 131 hotels in Seogwipo

Based on 502 hostel reviews

Read more– opens a dialog box

• Reviewed: January 9, 2019

Nice room, good breakfast,excellent money value.
    • Bed in 4-Bed Female Dormitory Room

For me, the pillow was too high Mosquitos from outside Sometimes the boiler was too hot but still bearable

Nice room, good breakfast,excellent money value. (Addition: i was reserving for dorm room for a day but the owner upgraded my room into single room since he said that that time the dorm room was full 👌🏽good deal)

Stayed in January 2019

• Reviewed: October 26, 2018

Value for money

1. Only at check in otherwise no one was at the front desk so couldnt make enquiries. 2. No kettle so couldnt mk hot drinks if needed. 3. Power socket not as close as liked so cant charge n surf at the same time. 4. Fridge is noisy too. Mosquitoes! Got bitten in the face😞

Appreciate given a quiet room. Great wifi speed, comfy big bed n gd locale with convenience stores just across n food street 5 min walk away. Best is the daylight brightness of room lighting.

• Reviewed: October 21, 2018

The room is clean and the bed is comfortable

Breakfast was included in the reservation but when our arrived at the hotel, they said there was no provide breakfast

The room is clean and the bed is comfortable

• Reviewed: October 2, 2018

They have BEDBUGGS.
    • Bed in 6-Bed Female Dormitory Room

That was my worse hostel experience. I have been bitten by bedbuggs 40 times during a 2 nights stay. The staff could not speak a word of english and gave me bad advise. And there is only a microwave to cook which is unusual in Korea.

• Reviewed: September 25, 2018

Quiet neighbourhood.
    • Deluxe Twin Room

Could have offered daily coffee, though bottled water is replenished every day.

Quiet neighbourhood. Food is varied and easily available nearby. Buses also convenient, within easy reach.

• Reviewed: August 31, 2018

Room size was good.

Room was nice but smelled musky. Bathroom was a little messed up as we found the ceiling board on the floor. Air con went out after a while n we had to wait for almost 30mins before it kicks back on. Beds were covered in mattress cover and not a proper bedsheet. I had to put my own scarf on the bed so it’s comfortable to sleep on.

Room size was good. Staff helped to bring luggage up as there’s no elevator.

• Reviewed: July 30, 2018

Comfortable hotel, quite cheap for Jeju.
    • Deluxe Twin Room

Staff doesn’t really speak English, but we managed.

Comfortable hotel, quite cheap for Jeju. Location is good. TV in the room, which was much appreciated for watching the World Cup ;-)

• Reviewed: July 29, 2018

Good value for the money.
    • Deluxe Twin Room

It is a bit far from the attraction places. Obviously for the muslim travellers, finding food here is hard since the foods offered here are mostly non-halal.

Clean and very comfortable to overnight after a very long day outside.

• Reviewed: July 29, 2018

Not bad at all
    • Bed in 6-Bed Female Dormitory Room

If you are going around jeju by busses it'll take so much time from the guesthouse. Unless you pick just the attraction near by then it's good

Good quality. Cheap price. Nice staff.

• Reviewed: July 24, 2018

I would recommend this place due to the extremely cheap price in the 6 bed dorm
    • Bed in 6-Bed Female Dormitory Room

really good, bed is nice is 6 person dorm, bathroom is ok (although one door didn't have a lock)... but fairly clean for a dorm. The location is very good near the bus stop and the Arang Joeul Food street is very close (2 mins walk). You can eat cheap Black Pork BBQ there :)

• Reviewed: July 22, 2018

IO
    • Family Room

The size of the towel but it is a norm for Korean to use a small towel so you got to live with it :D

I love the smart tv @ Google TV! It was superb! The bed was comfy, spacious room and bathroom. They change towel everyday, each person got 2 towels.

• Reviewed: July 22, 2018

Completely different from pictures and description

See "like" section

READ CAREFULLY: pictures are completely outdated, breakfast/common room DOESN'T EXIST ANYMORE, now it has been turned into a restaurant, you have to go to the main hostel, a few streets from here, to have breakfast or hot/cold water, in a really dirty room, never cleaned. The kitchen is even worse. All facilities (pool table, computers, darts...) are GONE, because they were in the old common room. Only one staff over 4 or 5 was nice, the other ones were either rude or didn't care about customers, and they don't speak good english. It's the same staff who work in both hostels, so sometimes you have to wait until he comes back. They made us wait for hours for check-in time (even if beds were already free) and when we came back, the bed hasn't been changed! We had to wait more! Due to the problems encountered, we quickly asked for a refund to find an other place, which was denied, they just gave us a room instead of dormitory and free access to laundry, but it's not for the best: we discovered we paid a lot more compared to the other guests, and we don't really care about a room, just facilities, we would have preferred a refund. Not to mention that the room was infested with tiny mosquitos (sandflies brought by someone maybe?) and from the bathroom came an awful smell). The only positive point is the location

• Reviewed: July 16, 2018

Ok for the price

Breakfast wasn’t provided and it was hard to get a proper breakfast around the area since nothing opens before 10am with the only option being Starbucks which is 10mins away and pricey

• Reviewed: July 13, 2018

I've been traveling in Korea for 3 weeks and this is one...
    • Bed in 6-Bed Female Dormitory Room

I've been traveling in Korea for 3 weeks and this is one of the cleanest guesthouse I've been to. There were some bedbugs in the room (but not a lot, we only found 2 and the staff seemed as surprised as we were), and the staff were kind enough to upgrade us. The first room had 2 bathrooms (for a 8-bed room) with a shower in each one. The second room was a 4-bed with a television and a mini-fridge with water bottles. The AC worked well The staff was really friendly and there's a phone on site to call them if we need help or have an emergency Would definitely go there again

• Reviewed: July 11, 2018

Fabulous Room and Bed
    • Deluxe Twin Room

My friend and I stayed in a 2 single bed room. Very comfortable bed, good size room with TV, which we watched the World Cup. Very clean and neat. Location is great, with good food all around the area within 5min walking distance. Best thing of all is great great value for money. I will definitely stay there again!

• Reviewed: July 8, 2018

Comfy
    • Bed in 6-Bed Female Dormitory Room

I paid 7,500won for a 8 female dorm room., so you cannot expect much with that price. The staff speaks excellent English, hostel in tourist area. Not clean, broken facilities, smells bad the room, but again that is super cheap so young people might take it well. be careful booking this room for your parents or old people.

• Reviewed: June 30, 2018

Overall good experience.
    • Deluxe Twin Room

Good location near bus and food street and market. Its near to airport luminous bus 600 which takes from new kyungnam hotel to airport. New kyungnam hotel is beside choi hostel. The staff were friendly. The place is around famous tourists spots. I will visit again.

• Reviewed: June 30, 2018

The kitchenware.
    • Bed in 6-Bed Female Dormitory Room

The kitchenware. I thought they have their own kitchen so maybe i can cook something for dinner. They just provide water machine & microwave. Would be better if they provide plate,bowl ,spoon and fork too. One of roommate bother to find spoon, but they didn't serve. So she went to convenience store to get one. Haha

• Reviewed: June 23, 2018

The room is spacious for one person.

While i was there, the kitchen was renovated, they should atleast told in advance as i was expecting to use the kitchen a lot. The staff was kind enough to give me the kettle in my room for my use though. The staff also are not really keen to help in terms of suggestion of POI but i guess maybe its due to language barrier.

The room is spacious for one person. And its in middle of food alley, so easy to get food.

• Reviewed: June 21, 2018

Wonderful Time
    • Bed in 6-Bed Female Dormitory Room

It’s a valued place to stay! Safe, clean and convenient. You can walk to main attractions. They have nice staffs. The one improvement is: Reopen the kitchen room.

• Reviewed: June 21, 2018

Wonderful Time

• Reviewed: June 19, 2018

My worst hostel experience ever
    • Bed in 8-Bed Female Dormitory Room

The biggest problem was bed bugs! At arrival I noticed that some of my roommates were scratching all the time, later I understood why! After my first night I just had some bites on my body and I thought that were probably mosquitoes because we were walking a lot. But after the second night I had so many itchy bites all over my body in the morning that my vacation became a horror! I woke up early in the morning because I wanted to scratch off my skin, that was horrible! The second problem was dirty bathrooms. I have never seen that someone cleaned them during my stay, they looked and smelled really awfully. I wouldn’t recommend this place even for a short stay

Location is perfect and the staff was friendly. I was happy that I received a refund for my last night because I couldn’t stay there anymore and checked out one day earlier.

• Reviewed: June 6, 2018

location of breakfast change to other building.

location of breakfast change to other building. Been asking the breakfast location, receptionist gave wrong information said Orang Hotel become Mandarin hotel, so we cycling downhill and uphill many times to look for it, but still don't have, at the end ask him to lead us there.

• Reviewed: May 22, 2018

The bed were comfy, the room very clean and the staff were...
    • Deluxe Twin Room

Not very important but the view from the room : we had the building next to us and we didn't see anything. But for the time we spent in this room, it didn't very matter.

The bed were comfy, the room very clean and the staff were very nice. I had a lot of questions on how to go to different places and they answered very clearly !

• Reviewed: May 11, 2018

Great breakfast with eggs that you can use, cereal, juice...
    • Bed in 6-Bed Female Dormitory Room

No hot shower after first day because the boiler broke. No coffee at breakfast.

Great breakfast with eggs that you can use, cereal, juice and toast. Just missing the coffee.

• Reviewed: May 7, 2018

Good value for money!

Sometimes the shower didn't have hot water, I don't know why... so the shower is just so so, not the best... Staff is not always there and they don't speak a lot of English, but they are doing their best and try to help with everything. In general almost nobody speaks English in Jeju Island and the information online about buses are limited, so it can be a bit challenging.

We enjoyed our double room for affordable price. The bed is soooo comfortable!!!! The room and shower are clean. It's a walking distance to some beautiful places and waterfalls and near a convinient store. They have washing machine, it's a bonus. A good breakfast is included but they finish it too early for us (only from 7:30 until 9:00). There's a big kitchen for cooking and you can fill your bottles with water there. Overall we enjoyed our stay!

• Reviewed: April 24, 2018

It is simple, cozy.
    • Twin Room with Private Bathroom

During my stay, our toilet would not flush, we called the front desk, and it was fixed right away. However he did not put back the cover after he fixed it (??) And the shared kitchen area needs cleaning. There are grease here and there.

It is simple, cozy.

• Reviewed: April 14, 2018

Great Central Location
    • Bed in 6-Bed Female Dormitory Room

The rooms and bathrooms needed to be cleaned. I don’t think it was cleaned the entire time I was there.

The beds were clean and comfortable. No stains or smells. I got a fresh towel everyday. Breakfast included egg which was a nice treat. The location was near sightseeing spots. Getting around Seogwipo was quite easy.

• Reviewed: April 13, 2018

Nice, warm and cozy
    • Family Room with Private Bathroom

No elevator. Need to list your own luggage with the stairs.

The warm and cozy room offered. The room is comfy enough for 4 of us and still have space for our luggage and pray. Wi-Fi connection also superb.. Walking distance to local market and convenience stores.

• Reviewed: March 26, 2018

Comfortable and well located
    • Single Room with Private Bathroom

Sheets could have been cleaner

Location was good in that it was close to local bus stops and restaurants. Check in was smooth and I got to check in early as well. The staff I encountered at the reception were all helpful and well informed. Bathroom was pretty clean and TV had good selection of local channels. Surroundings were quiet and extra door at the front of the room helped to block out noise.

• Reviewed: March 22, 2018

4-Night Stay In beautiful hilly Seogwipo City.
    • Twin Room with Private Bathroom

Staffs spoke very basic English. The tour info and bus guide were helpful but not excellent as the one guesthouse we stayed at Jeju City. They could not empathize the confusion a first-time visitor to Korea might experience. Breakfast staff was not as helpful as the one guesthouse we stayed at Jeju City. The bus guide and tour info provided by this Jeju City guesthouse were excellent.

Management communicated for our bookings and let us know what to do when arrive at the door step. Fast and friendly check-in. Excellent location for nearby bus stops. Many restaurants and convenient stores within walking distance. Attractions within 1 km.

• Reviewed: February 28, 2018

No permanent staff.....there was only one over worked French lady.....maybe it's off season.

Very good location....near to restaurants and places of interest

• Reviewed: February 13, 2018

Goof facilities also can cook in the kitchen, nearby...
    • Bed in 6-Bed Female Dormitory Room

the shower was not work good.. we were took a bath with a cold water coz not warm/hot even in the winter time.. 😔

Goof facilities also can cook in the kitchen, nearby supermarket n minimarket n one more OllehMarket is nearby also..

• Reviewed: February 6, 2018

Nice hostel, hope to be back real soon, recommended.
    • Twin Room with Private Bathroom

We could not find any coffee or tea for breakfast. Just juice. But it is ok.

The beds are super comfy. The bathroom is clean. The staff is helpful in providing information about the bus routes / schedule.

• Reviewed: January 27, 2018

Budget friendly
    • Bed in 6-Bed Female Dormitory Room

Room way too hot. Mattress is covered in plastic, felt like I was baking! Bathroom could be cleaner. Breakfast is just eggs, bread, jam and juice, no butter or tea/coffee. Staff couldn't speak English

Close to the Seogwipo Port and airport limousine stop. Cheap and comfortable enough

• Reviewed: December 26, 2017

Good hospitality and good location

One of the room we rented on second floor was rather noisy because it was facing the road

Location is perfect with convenient store and restaurants with walkable distance. Staff is friendly and English speaking. Common area is fun and good for family or friends to dine in there.

• Reviewed: December 5, 2017

All the good things others already mentioned.
    • Bed in 6-Bed Female Dormitory Room

Staffs are working at between 2pm to 10pm. So when i got there no one was in lobby and just put my bag beside counter then went out.

All the good things others already mentioned. It is all walking distance to Waterfall, Tradition Market and etc. Kitchen is huge with amenties such as a pool table and board games. And the bed was faultless and comfy.

• Reviewed: November 30, 2017

Comfy place with well heating.
    • Bed in 6-Bed Female Dormitory Room

Would be great at least you have coffee but OK many shops around to buy.

Comfy place with well heating. Public transportation is very easy to any place. Staff even helped me to carry my large luggage . Thanks again!

• Reviewed: November 16, 2017

Lovely stay in Jeju-do!
    • Twin Room with Private Bathroom

Better heating system in the rooms but the blankets worked well enough :)

When I parked our rented car at the carpark and went to the counter, the staff went outside to check if our car was parked in their designated parking lots. Transaction was smooth and quick. Our room was clean and spacious. The hot water is regulated and does not fluctuate. The beds were nice and fluffy and the breakfast was simple and okay. The communal area is large and has many amenities such as a pool table, guitar and many board games which we used with the other occupants - a lovely place to hang out! The place is situated a stone throw away from the food alley and we had no trouble finding delicious food :) I inquired about the different attractions in Jeju Island and the staff handed me a map which shows locations of the various attractions in Jeju Island. He even told me which ones were popular in November and which ones we should avoid since it is getting colder around this time of the year. I asked about Udo Island ferry timings and he promptly went online to search and relayed the information to us. I also asked about what are the popular local produce in season and he went and checked online and relayed the information to us. The staff were very friendly and commanded good control of English and Chinese. We had no issues communicating with them and we had an awesome time in Jeju Island! Thank you!

• Reviewed: October 28, 2017

All the good things other reviewers had mentioned - clean,...
    • Bed in 6-Bed Mixed Dormitory Room

The map shown in the booking sheet lacks details. Let me just add: From Jeju Airport take Bus No. 600. Fare is 5500Won. The bus will stop 200m passed the New Khangnam Hotel (Its brown colored tile building). At the front of the hotel you will find the ticketing office of the Airport Shuttle and behind this office is a stair that goes up to another road. Cross the road and walk straight for 50m, the hotel is on the right.

All the good things other reviewers had mentioned - clean, friendly, spacious, comfortable.

• Reviewed: October 24, 2017

comfortable and easy on your budget
    • Double Room with Private Bathroom

Hotel staff are very friendly .Very near the highway and makes it convenient to catch the Buses especially to the airport. The hotel concept is recommendable with the kitchen facilities available.

• Reviewed: October 17, 2017

Cool hostel in Jeju
    • Single Room with Private Bathroom

It is far from many attractions and activities. One of the staff members had a bad attitude.

The community feel was nice. The room was clean and spacious. The breakfast was good. Most of the staff was very friendly and helpful. The owner is very helpful and nice. This was the best hostel I stayed in on my vacation. The pool table and bikes are a huge plus.

• Reviewed: October 11, 2017

Breakfast was good, slightly different everyday.
    • Bed in 8-Bed Female Dormitory Room

Lots of different wifis to connect to, long password had to put it in heaps of times. But once you were on it worked okay.

Breakfast was good, slightly different everyday. The staff were nice and even though there wasn't a lift, the guys helped us carry our heavy suitcases up the stairs, even though we tried to refuse their help! Comfy beanbags in the common area.

• Reviewed: September 22, 2017

- Even if the staff has a lot of difficulties to speak in...
    • Bed in 6-Bed Mixed Dormitory Room

- they didn't clean even once the bathroom inside the dorm (I stayed there 8 nights) so it was pretty disgusting

- Even if the staff has a lot of difficulties to speak in English, they really try to help you -The breakfast is good (but really short time, just from 8 to 9 am)

• Reviewed: September 15, 2017

Excellent location on beautiful Jeju
    • Twin Room with Private Bathroom

Towels a bit small and lack of storage space

The staff here are brilliant always happy to answer any questions, invited us to eat with them one evening and even helped with a technical problem I had with my phone. The communal areas are kept very clean and if you want to do any cooking the kitchen is well equipped. It was easy to find just get bus 182 from the airport get off at the rotary and it is a 10 minute walk. The breakfast was a mixture of Korean and western with eggs at the weekend. I notice some reviews saying the breakfast lady is miserable - we found if you smile at her she will respond with a lovely smile.

• Reviewed: September 10, 2017

nice place to stay, the staffs are also very welcome.
    • Double Room with Private Bathroom

the staffs are so nice. the place is also very strategic, near to busan station, so you can get bus for traveling and also ktx for going to other city.

• Reviewed: September 4, 2017

One of the best hostels I've stayed - spacious and clean...
    • Bed in 8-Bed Female Dormitory Room

One of the best hostels I've stayed - spacious and clean rooms, super friendly english speaking staff ready to help you in all the possible queries

• Reviewed: August 28, 2017

Great location and great place
    • Double Room with Private Bathroom

Only 6 parking places so we had to park where we could and it wasn't easy, and you can't eat in the rooms

They cleaned our room everyday, and the breakfast was good, great stay overall

• Reviewed: August 24, 2017

Cosy stay, close to public transport
    • Single Room with Private Bathroom

Breakfast was served only until 9.00, which was not clear to me. I arrived at 9.10 and couldn't get anything.

Super nice stuff. The location is very good. Close to the fish market and there are many places to eat or to shop around. Convenient to take busses to visit places around the island. The room wasn't big but enough. Clean and nice. Good Korean breakfast (make sure you go before 9AM)

• Reviewed: August 24, 2017

comfortable place
    • Twin Room with Private Bathroom

the room was very humid, especially the bathroom and somehow it didnt get properly ventilated so nothing would dry in there. Also didnt quite figure the system with the room window that didnt lock at all.

comfortable place

• Reviewed: August 15, 2017

An excellent place to stay!
    • Bed in 6-Bed Mixed Dormitory Room

The staffs were very helpful and caring. They took time to explain and offer help when i needed. They are very knowledgeable of the surrounding places and was able to answer queries and recommend good places to eat. The place itself was clean, although the wifi was abit weak in the dorm(probably due to an incorrect setting or a malfunctioned router in the room) but the wifi was good in other places. The place was also quite big but that is considering that i was only sleeping with 2 others in a 6 men dorm. The place had a big common area with a pool table and a TV. The breakfast provided had a very wide variety of food, enough for a good, filling breakfast. It seems more like a hotel, and unlike most guesthouses that i stayed in so its worth the money for the stay there. The place is also near a food street that had many restaurants, cafes and bars in the area.

• Reviewed: August 14, 2017

In overall a very comfortable stay, friendly staff, clean
    • Bed in 6-Bed Mixed Dormitory Room

The description from the busstation to the hostel could be a little more clearer, some pictures of the road to the hostel would make it easier to find.

Bed was comfortable, staff are the best staff I have ever encountered. Got an eye injury due to Korean BBQ at a restaurant and the staff was very concerned. They helped me out with everything as I can't speak Korean. Big thumbs up for the boss Minjun, he is the best. In overall, this is the place to be. Don't look any further!

• Reviewed: July 17, 2017

Finally I could find a great place to sleep!
    • Bed in 8-Bed Female Dormitory Room

I was just lost with the directions to get to the hotel haha. Maybe this would help others: If coming from Jeju airport, take the bus #600 situated at gate 5 (right side of the gate). Pay 5,500 won for the bus trip and stop at New Kyungman Hotel (you have to hit the stop bell if you want the bus to actually stop at your station). Take off the bus and come down the road untill you see wooden stairs on the other side of the road. Cross the road and come upstairs. The R Hostel is just a few meter further, just walk straight. :D

The staff were very friendly and helpful. The bed were quite big and the blankets were huge. It was so comfy to sleep there. I slept like a baby lol. There was AC in the rooms too - good when its hella hot outside. I slept in the 8 bed female dormitory. It was very clean, and there were two restrooms in the room - good point if you're in the same room with other gorls lol. The Hostel is great, Id go back again for sure!

• Reviewed: June 8, 2017

Just perfect!
    • Single Room with Private Bathroom

Maybe I would have liked more choice for the breakfast and for instance hour time between 8 to 10a.m.

Everything was perfect and amazing ! I stayed for 5 days and I really loved my trip and the hotel. Jeju is so beautiful and there are so many things to visit ! Moreover, the staff is so friendly ! I strongly recommend it ! ;)

• Reviewed: May 31, 2017

Great accomondation for relaxing stay
    • Triple Room with Private Bathroom

Seogwipo doesn't offer that many attractions to visit but you can easily get around by bus (but consider riding the bus for 1-2hrs depending on where you are going). But we really enjoyed Seogwipo as we didn't want to travel much but relax and go to the beach which is only half an hour ride with the bus.

The staff is super friendly and the hostel could be better described as a hotel as one doesn't sleep in a bunk bed and has its own bathroom and facilities like in a hotel room. The breakfast was very reasonable for the money we payed.

• Reviewed: May 30, 2017

Comfortable stay, friendly staff.
    • Twin Room with Private Bathroom

Breakfast could be better if add some coffee :)

Hotel was clean! Close to a couple of waterfalls and other attractions, as well as to the food and night market in a very pleasant town. Parking was easy. The staff was very helpful and went out of her way in getting us to check in earlier as my friend and I were pretty tired from a long day of travelling all the way from Busan and driving from Jeju city down to Seogwipo while also losing our way. I believe she was not allowed to let us in until 4pm, but after asking if we could rest in the lobby until then, she allowed us to check in earlier. One of the staff also showed us the way to the best black pork bbq restaurant and gave us ideas on the good places to visit the area, as well as around the island.

• Reviewed: May 27, 2017

Excellent people means everything!
    • Triple Room with Private Bathroom

Better if they have a shower curtain in bath room.

The staff in charge called Mr. Pak MinJun is so kind and friendly. He ordered food delivery for us after we went to Hallasan hiking. He even helped my daughter handle her finger wound. Another part time staff called Lee Seung Hyun is also excellent, he toured us around in his day off time. This is very kind of him. Nothing is more important than meeting nice people while you are travelling. R Hostel doesn't have much facilities relative to hotels and this is expected for a budget stay. It does have an area to chill (play pool, guitar) which my daughters enjoyed very much. The breakfast is also satisfactory. Jeju is more about nature hopping, R Hostel is a really good choice for location, which next to airport bus stop (no.600) and the waterfall is just in walking distance. The above English speaking staffs also gave me a great impression that ensures I will come back to Jeju R Hostel again.

• Reviewed: May 24, 2017

Wonderful Stay - The Staff are absolutely amazing and the hotel is very clean & in a great location!
    • Double Room with Private Bathroom

We loved everything! The only thing to keep in mind is that if you have a really early flight (6am), you will need to take a taxi since the airport shuttle does not run before that.

We absolutely loved this hotel. The staff were so incredibly helpful - they called us taxi's, helped with directions, gave us tips, and simply were wonderful people to talk to. We were a group of coworkers, ages 23-27 and found the location was great - close enough (10 minute taxi) to bars for nights we wanted to go out, yet also centrally located for sightseeing during the day and very close to the water. The bus station is a block away and the area is very easy to navigate. We couldn't have had a better stay - thank you!

• Reviewed: May 21, 2017

Nice place nice people
    • Triple Room with Private Bathroom

Breakfast lady is a bit scary! :P

Very nice personel and clean and spacious room. We lost our parking spot in front of the hotel and the person at reception found a spot in the street and parked the car for us. He also helped us with the Korean GPS. Very helpful and friendly!

• Reviewed: April 30, 2017

Go to R Hostel.
    • Bed in 4-Bed Male Dormitory Room

There was some confusion related to breakfast but the staff and the owner shrugged off the issue and gave a complimentary meal.

The location is excellent. The staff were helpful and friendly. The amenities and rooms were comfortable and affordable. The staff was helpful and went above and beyond more than once. The kitchen was clean, huge, and fully usable and the people there were kind and helpful. Access to busses and restaurants was just a short walk and the coast and Cheonjiyeon Waterfall were also just minutes away. I would absolutely come back and book this place again.

• Reviewed: April 17, 2017

A good place to stay in Seowipo
    • Bed in 4-Bed Male Dormitory Room

mosquito, deffinitely, I got bites everywhere during the first night but the staff lent me the bug spay and it turned out to be better the night after.

the staffs are supper nice and knowledgeable to show you things around and the routes to get there. The room is spacious with 2 bathrooms inside (I stayed in the female dorm for 6), maybe because there was me and another girl stayed at the time. The property is closed to the bus stop but the travelling time from the airport is more than 1,5 hour. Though, there is some good places you can walk to visit from the property

• Reviewed: April 13, 2017

Good option for backpacker.
    • Bed in 4-Bed Male Dormitory Room

The room is a bit below ground level, so it has a very small window.

Spacious room with two bunk beds and bathroom. Pillow, blankets, matress - all new, clean and comfortable. Free billiards and table soccer in a hall. Location is good. It a minute walk to Jeju airport bus stop. Also not far from the square with buses in other directions. Nice park nearby. Cheonjeyeon can be reached by foot too. No laundry service provided, but it's a short walk to public one. Wi-fi is good.

• Reviewed: April 12, 2017

staff was very friendly, helped me to find a pharmacie and...
    • Twin Room with Private Bathroom

breakfast was really poor just toast jam juice (and some sausage or bacon i think) no tea coffee milk or butter, oh and it was freezing in the kitchen (AC)

staff was very friendly, helped me to find a pharmacie and called if they're open food streets with many restaurants were really close (just 2 min walk) parking directly in the yard fine for the money!

• Reviewed: April 8, 2017

A 'rainy' experience at Seogwipo.
    • Single Room with Private Bathroom

1. Raining the whole time- not the guesthouse fault though. 2. The pipe was leaking. 3. Bathroom was slightly smelly. 4. WiFi didn't work - however I have my own pocket WiFi.

Nearby airport limousine and artist trail.

• Reviewed: March 30, 2017

Great place to stay in Seongwipo-si
    • Bed in 6-Bed Female Dormitory Room

Good Location, near bus stop and market. Friendly & helpful staff Include simple breakfast Two bathrooms with toilets inside the six persons dormitory

• Reviewed: March 29, 2017

It's in a great location very close to two bus stops and...
    • Bed in 6-Bed Female Dormitory Room

It's in a great location very close to two bus stops and some waterfalls are just a short walk away. The staff was friendly and the room was very spacious and comfortable.

• Reviewed: March 23, 2017

Convenient, quiet and budget friendly
    • Bed in 6-Bed Female Dormitory Room

There are mosquitoes at night and I was awaken by one of the dormitory mate early morning for something unimportant.

There are bathrooms for shared in the dormitory. The staffs are really helpful and friendly, they gave very clear direction to the attractions whether by foot or public transport. It is near to public bus stands, convenient to travel to many attractions in Seogwipo and even Jeju city. There are many shops and restaurants nearby, within walking distance to the food streets and olle market. It you are on budget travel and love sightseeing, this place is definitely a great choice!

• Reviewed: March 19, 2017

Its a quite good place
    • Double Room with Private Bathroom

The room is quite small for the bed, the location is quite far from the bus stop and there is no elevator so its quite bothering.

I like the wifi connection is good,the bathroom too. And its near the tourist attraction and restaurant and convinience store.

• Reviewed: February 14, 2017

Nice place
    • Twin Room with Private Bathroom

space for lauggage inside room is a bit small

Lighting is good, bed is comfy Staffs are nice and helpful Bus stop nearby and easy to assess for sightseeing if you don't have a car

• Reviewed: January 30, 2017

Great place to stay!
    • Bed in 6-Bed Female Dormitory Room

the breakfast selection and toilet downstairs by the kitchen was a bit smelly...

The bed was great.. it was a comfy mattress and not a rock hard Korean style mattress! The room was clean and the staff were very friendly. This hotel is very close to the airport bus stop which is very handy..

• Reviewed: November 30, 2018

Stayed in November 2018

• Reviewed: September 7, 2018

Value for stay
    • Bed in 6-Bed Female Dormitory Room

No water heater and locker.

Bed comfortable.

• Reviewed: August 20, 2018

Room very clean, nice location, easy to find food around the...
    • Bed in 6-Bed Female Dormitory Room

Room very clean, nice location, easy to find food around the hostel

• Reviewed: August 20, 2018

They don't have an elevator so it is hard to climb up to...
    • Family Room

They don't have an elevator so it is hard to climb up to the third floor with heavy luggage.

We Price Match