Reviews of Koreana Hotel 4 stars

135, Sejong-daero, Jung-gu, Jung-Gu, 04519 Seoul, South Korea

#165 of 598 hotels in Seoul

• Reviewed: 18 August 2018

Ther area is very convenient.
    • Standard Family Twin Room

Bathroom is very old and fucest turn on and off very hard and difficult to suitable water temperature . Also it was not bright.

Staffs were so kind and they made me comfortable.

• Reviewed: 8 August 2018

Location, it is very center of Seoul.
    • Deluxe Queen Room

Air conditioner doesn’t work well. We could not be comfortable with warm room temperature. Even we set 15 degree, the room temperature was maintaining 29. We asked to borrow a fan, then we can just sleep.

Location, it is very center of Seoul. All the places in Seoul are near from this hotel, so they can be reachable on foot.

The Koreana Hotel was a perfect choice.
    • Club Family Twin

Great location within walking distance of important sites and good inexpensive restaurants, excellent bedding, friendly service, overall wonderful hotel.

Although the common areas look dated, the room appeared to...
    • Deluxe Queen Room

At checkin, I was informed that I had been upgraded to a club level room, which was very nice. So in the morning, I proceeded to the club lounge for breakfast. There, I was told that I was ineligible for access to the club because I had been given a free upgrade, which only covered the room, due to no available standard rooms. This was embarrassing and awkward. I feel that if the hotel wanted to upgrade my stay, it should be a full upgrade. At the very least, I should have been told at the time of checkin about the terms of the upgrade. I was only staying for one night - would it really have hurt them to give me one breakfast? I found the staff member's actions in this case to be a bit stingy, and I left with a bad taste in my mouth.

Although the common areas look dated, the room appeared to have recently been refurbished. It was spacious and comfortable.

Overall it's a great experience but for me the staff would've been much better more friendly
    • Standard Family Twin Room

To be truth our room had a problem, the cold water in the bathroom didn't work but first the front desk staff seems doesn't trust me and after third attempt they sent the some to fix it. and the solution is they change our room. And for the last day it would have been better if the front desk say "thank you" after we check-out, it seemed the front desk seems doesn't like us very much ?

The house keeping staff room very friendly to us and the front desk helped me and my mother how to pocheon valley

It's ok.
    • Deluxe Queen Room

It's ok. All of the other hotels were booked on that night. The staff is fairly helpful. It was slightly more expensive than I remembered it being. The location is good in terms of being in a nice part of Seoul.

The location is very good and transport to all attractions...

This property needs a good renovation as stuff inside room such as carpet, bathroom tub etc. Are now very old.

The location is very good and transport to all attractions with number of choices for food.

This hotel does not have USB port (kind a outdated)

Location. This hotel is located in center of Seoul. Also, you can hop on city tour bus from front of the hotel.

So glad i made the choice to stay in this hotel.
    • Deluxe Queen Room

Only because i had to cross a big road to Seoul Finance Centre. There is nothing unpleasant about this hotel at all.

Staff are quick to help out with my luggage, reception speaks very good English. Room is comfy, nice and clean. Easy access to Gwanghwamun station, restaurants, convenient stores, Olive Young store nearby, i am missing the Michelin star Goryeo Samgyetang near the hotel, well... think i am in love .... with this place!

Convenient location
    • Deluxe Twin Room

The location is great! You can walk to the Gyeongbokgung Palace, to Insadong, and also the subway stations. There is Kyobo bookstore nearby, which is very nice.

superb!

none

all staffs are very kind, if u hve any questions, they tried everything to help u out. location is perfect, most majority public transports are up to 5 mins away. clean, it's so clean. up 5mins walk, there are plenty traditional restaurants and shopping store.

A convenient place to stay.
    • Deluxe Queen Room

The location is what is really great about this hotel. It is close to Gyeongbokgung Palace. It is also close to the subway (line 5, Gwanghwamun Station) which allows a quick ride to other popular locations. The hotel was comfortable and clean. Staff was nice to us and we were able to do a quick check-in/ check-out. There is a fee for the airport shuttle through the hotel.

Great hotel, great location, great staff!
    • Deluxe Queen Room

Location is perfect, in the city centre. Staff is kind and always available to help you. Room are beautiful, clean and confortable. One of the best hotel where I stayed.

Happy stay at The Koreana Hotel.
    • Club Queen Room

Have to say extremely happy with all my stays at Koreana Hotel.

Helpful staff. Quite a few English speakers. Very clean, love the executive lounge. Great location. Minutes to the subway stop. Minutes to Seoul Station.

Recommended
    • Club Queen Room

Club lounge benefit was not explain. When to club lounge staff were not there around 16:30 hrs. Location was great. Staff are very helpful especially Concierge desk at lower floor.

room was nice, big clean.

In general, it was very good!
    • Club Queen Room

- not enough lite in my room (as for me) - it was very inconvenient to charge my devices - very small iron board - i do not like bath, shower is better

In general, it was very good!

it was great except the room we had the air condition was broken
    • Club King Room

Our air conditioner didn’t work. We called the desk to see if they can send someone up to look at it. The first night they sent someone up who said we didn’t have air conditioning. Granted there was a language barrier but he told us about the vent in the window which helped slightly. The next night we called again, they apologized and said they could not move us rooms since they were booked. Very apologetic but still we had to embrace that for another night. At the rate we spent we could’ve been compensated or something but all we got was an apology. It definitely made for uncomfortable nights waking up hot and dehdrydated just cause there was no A/C

The view was amazing. We ended up getting an executive suite on the executive floor which was all Amazing! The food was delicious and the room was so nice.

Air conditioning was not functioning properly in my room.
    • Deluxe Queen Room

Air conditioning was not functioning properly in my room. Sometimes it was OK, the temperature sensor did work. But, I was waked up in the mid night due to low temperature.

Convenient but not first choice if we go again.
    • Deluxe Queen Room

The hotel is right next to a huge street.It almost looks like a high way. There is not to much to do around the area at the evening time.

We like the room size, and concept facility. It is also good that there is a mini market at the entrance so you can buy water etc. The location is good, but Seoul is huge and the distances are very long. We like to travel by walking that's why which location we liked is Hongdae, if we go again we would like to stay around the Hongdae.

Bathroom was ancient and not clean: traces of mould on the...
    • Standard Family Twin Room

Bathroom was ancient and not clean: traces of mould on the sink joints and in the shower, unconsistent change of bed and towels... forgotten mops on the room desk...

Lovely hotel but expensive.
    • Standard Family Twin Room

Room rents were high but reasonable. All other prices - meals etc. - were eye watering.

Breakfast was good, room was excellent, clean, everything worked and this is the first time I've met a hotel with good lighting. Super helpful staff, really high quality.

1,Good to have a convenient store just at the ground floor.

The room doesn’t have air conc where is too hot for the temp around 20c

1,Good to have a convenient store just at the ground floor. 2, airport bus just stop right outside the hotel. Super convenient!

The staffs are polite, efficient, courteous and service...

So sad that parking is along the road for drop off and pick up.

The staffs are polite, efficient, courteous and service oriented. The food is so good. We came back at Koreana Hotel because we had a wonderful stay and experience before in this hotel.

Nice room, with an excellent bed! (No coffee, though.)
    • Deluxe Twin Room

There was no complimentary coffee in the room. Water, yes. Tea (2 kinds), yes. No coffee? It's a quibble, but a necessary one for many!

The most comfortable bed ever.

The hotel is well located, near a subway station (city hall)...
    • Deluxe Twin Room

The hotel has old equipment (temperature regulation, light control) and the cleanness could be discussed in some details. But again the ratio quality/price is excellent and I will come back for sure. Last point for travelers, ask to have a quiet room and avoid the street side, as you could be wake up at 07h00 Sunday with noisy demonstration.

The hotel is well located, near a subway station (city hall) and also with a bus stop to Incheon Airport. The size of the room is good and staff are very helpful. The plus is really the ration quality/price.

Very good central location
    • Standard Family Twin Room

The hotel is a little bit dated and temperature control was difficult in the room

Very good central location Spacious clean room Helpful and very polite front desk staff

Location was great, that you can walk to major sightseeing...
    • Standard Family Twin Room

Staffs were not at all impressive in terms of kindness, and don’t know why but maids irregulalry and frequently check whether we’re in the room or not, which was a bit annoying. Room was constantly noisy as well. The hotel itself is quite old, but neither antique nor well-managed.

Location was great, that you can walk to major sightseeing spots in Seoul from the hotel. Room was fairly spacious and clean. Costeffective if you can reserve the room under $100 per night.

Great location, comfortable hotel
    • Deluxe Queen Room

The rooms were quite noisy. The people next to me got into a violent argument at 1am and I could hear their shouting and banging for hours.

My room was great, comfortable and spacious with a great view of the city. The breakfast was ok, some good Western options along with Asian fare, although the waffles were rock solid! The location was excellent - the airport bus stops right outside and you can buy tickets from reception. It was less than a ten minute walk to the palace from the hotel. Some of the staff were very friendly and helpful but the reception staff were a more distant and not forthcoming with information, for example they did not give me any details about the breakfast at all, even when I pushed them.

Old hotel with sub-par staff
    • Deluxe Queen Room

I had a long flight from Boston to Seoul, and when I arrived, I was given the wrong room. I reserved a King room, and was given a tiny full size bed that I shared with my spouse. We were too tired to go back down to switch rooms that night, and when we went down in the morning, they tried to argue that the full size room was a higher value room, and that they actually "upgraded" us. After some back and forth, we did get 2 breakfast vouchers which I appreciated, but it was definitely an uncomfortable first night as we were very squished on a tiny bed.

Breakfast is great. It's hard to find decent western style breakfasts in Seoul, but this breakfast definitely exceeded expectations.

Excellent location
    • Club King Room

Executive lounge offering was poor, breakfast was removed like 9.57, so if one arrives at 10.00 there isno breakfast available

Executive room was comfy, bed was comfy. Hotel has good gym in their premises

Location was excellent
    • Club King Room

Breakfast serving (even in lounge) is finished 5 minutes before 10.00, meaning that if one arrives at 9.57 or 10.05 then there is no food available. Executive lounge is substandard by any means.

Location was excellent

Rooms were big and clean.
    • Standard Family Twin Room

There was no sauna available. The sustainability issues should have been emphasized more.

Rooms were big and clean. Location next to City Hall is perfect. Taxi drivers know the place and subway connections are good.

Wonderful stay
    • Standard Family Twin Room

Central location, airport limousine and public transportation at the doorstep. The moment we stepped into the hotel check in area, we were greeted warmly by this fair, lightly freckled gentleman (never gotten his name). He was always bowing to us whenever we came back to the hotel or greeting us in the morning. Housekeeping was good, the lady was always smiling. The doorman with his grim reaper hat helped me with my luggage to the car as I was leaving for the airport. My stay in Koreana was memorable and happy because of these people. Truly a 5* hotel with 5* service

Cool and recommendable.
    • Standard Family Twin Room

The room is hot. We tried to turn the AC on but it won't work. (It's winter season but other hotels provide AC inside the room) Also , the shower only has cold button. The staff replaced the shower tube the next day though.

I like the location . it's near to train station and other city landmarks

Much better than the last hotel I stayed in, in Seoul some years back.
    • Standard Family Twin Room

Nothing that affected me as a guest. May need to pay extra for gym use.

Staff were extremely helpful and the rooms were cleaned before midday or 2 PM each day, unlike some hotels these days. The hotel is as old as I am, but I don't mind older properties.

Great location, spacious rooms.

Housekeeping could be a little more thorough. One day they missed an empty bag of chips on the floor and the second day they left some extra pillow cases (new) in the room.

Great location, spacious rooms. Good breakfast too!

Perfect location for a stay in Seoul
    • Deluxe Queen Room

According to description, there were supposed to be massages offered, but apparently this service is not given at the hotel itself, but at another location. Furthermore, the Chinese and Japanese restaurants seemed quite pricey for standard dishes (although from the looks of it, I believe the quality must have been fine).

Nice hotel at an excellent location, smack in the center of Seoul. Gyeongbokgung and Seoul Plaza are both less than 5 minutes walking from the entrance. The room was spacious and clean, with a comfortable bed and a large bathtub. The staff was friendly and fluent in English. The hotel also offers on-site free parking as well as a good free WiFi connection.

Very pleasant Concierge Staff but Reception staff was not.
    • Standard Family Twin Room

Very pleasant Concierge Staff but Reception staff was not. Asked for early check-in but all she said was no..Asked for any place to change and take shower, she said "no". Very unpleasant female staff.

Good and nicely located hotel.
    • Standard Family Twin Room

I felt some strange smell in the corridor and room on the 10th floor.

Hotel location is good. Very close to the 3rd entrance of the metro station "City Hall". There is a bus stop to Inchon Airport right in the front door of the hotel. Also one can reach the Inchon Airport by metro. Shopping and food area is nearby.

Excellent destination.
    • Deluxe Queen Room

This hotel is quite old so there is no basement parking lots which makes a bit of inconvenience. The parking lot was not so big so for the drivers who are not good at driving, I recommend to use public transportation. Also there were Chinese customers on same floors who were so noisy.

I didn't get breakfast service additionally so I don't know how the breakfast is. Koreana hotel is in the middle of the city which is across the Seoul city hall. It was great to walk from hotel to touristic places.

the location of the hotel is very convenient .
    • Standard Family Twin Room

Since the weather is sometimes quiet hot .....Unfortunatelly the AC in the hotel is not support.

the location of the hotel is very convenient ...easy to go to the popular market Myeondong as well to other place / market....the staff also very helpful

another very comfortable stay.
    • Deluxe Queen Room

Not so much a dislike, but I'm surprised that the hotel persists with a mini bar in the room especially as it gave up the space of its in-house coffee shop last year to a convenience store, which sells the room items at a fraction of the cost the hotel charges.

I've stayed here many times now, and there isn't much to add, only to reiterate my previous comments about it being in a prime location for northern Seoul's tourist destinations, and the friendly and helpful staff.

I will stay at Koreana Hotel when I come back to visit Seoul.
    • Standard Family Twin Room

smoke smell on the hallway.

Well maintained old hotel, clean, big rooms with comfortable beds. Location is the best. Walking distance to the important palaces, market, city hall, and othet major tourist attractions. City tour buses are beside the hotel. Subways & public buses are a few meters from the hotel. I would definitely come back.

Excellent hotel!
    • Standard Family Twin Room

I like the location.It is at the center of Seoul.Room is very clean and spacious.Hotel staffs are very helpful. I will definitely choose again Koreana hotel for my next trip in Seoul.

I don't think I will stay again there
    • Deluxe Queen Room

The room smelled bad. The staff put on Febriz, but it did not help at all. It smelled like smoking, but I was not sure whether someone before me had smoked or the room had been a smoking room before.

The location was good. easy to access subway and great restaurants near.

location of the hotel.
    • Deluxe Twin Room

For a family of four people, there is no room that can fit in us. We need to book two rooms. We would prefer two queen beds in the room, not the very small bed in the room.

location of the hotel. Very convenient to take hop-on hop-off tour bus. And there are a lots of nice restaurant across street in Seoul Financial Center building.

Decent enough but will look elsewhere next time
    • Standard Family Twin Room

The hotel is feeling tired and worn out. Breakfast is uninspiring for the cost. The hotel needs some updating and refurbishment.

It's a good location near the palaces and with many restaurants nearby.

Fantastic location with many attractions around, great value and helpful staff
    • Standard Family Twin Room

Early check in was charged on top but when I did the request on reservation they did not mention additional charge was required.

Great location, friendly staff. We stayed with our 7 months old and a baby crib was arranged for us

A really good stay to discover the city
    • Standard Family Twin Room

Although in a stylish room inside the hotel (maintained by "Saboten") the breakfast was not really enjoying, especially not for the price of approx. 20 €. There are better opportunities in the neighbourhood.

The hotel is located in Itaemon in a popular district. A lot of restaurants and pubs and clubs invite every day. The hotel is very stylish. It is easily reachable by public transport - and that's why also good connected with the mega city Seoul.

• Reviewed: 3 June 2017

Excellent Hotel
    • Deluxe Queen Room

We really enjoyed our stay at the Koreana Hotel. The hotel employees were all very friendly and helpful. We even received a room upgrade, with a fantastic view of the city, upon arrival. Our room was clean, spacious, and included everything we needed during our stay. The location of the hotel was quite convenient. We were able to access different subway lines on either side of the hotel. There were also various landmarks, coffee shops, convenient stores, and restaurants nearby. If you like Japanese food, I highly recommend the restaurant (I think it is called SAKA-E) located in the hotel. We had dinner there our first night and it was excellent.

• Reviewed: 2 June 2017

A very comfortable and enjoyable stay.
    • Deluxe Queen Room

Some of the features in the room are a bit worn and could do with replacing.

I've stayed here many times now, and this will always be my choice, mainly for its location. But, add to that, the friendly and helpful staff and general cleanliness of the hotel too.

• Club Queen Room

They should provide happy hourdrink earlier than 6pm in executive lounge. They start happy hour at 6pm. But Everybody go out for dinner at 6pm. Therefore happy hour should start earlier like 4-5pm at least.

• Reviewed: 17 May 2017

Location is excellent and the staff are helpful and friendly.
    • Club Queen Room

I stayed on the executive floor with access to the executive lounge. The selection of Happy Hour food was poor - basically the fruit, cheese and salmon from breakfast again.

Location is excellent and the staff are helpful and friendly.

Very good location for near by attraction, clean rooms & friendly staff
    • Club King Room

There was no room service, but they had some grocery store downstairs, as the restaurants on site could have beend better

The bed was very comfy, very good location, a lot of attraction in walking distance. Breakfast was little bit over average, staff is very friendly

• Reviewed: 10 May 2017

Perfect location!
    • Deluxe Queen Room

The carpet in the room was a bit old and had several stains. (Overall, the housekeeping was great - the room was very clean, but perhaps it's beginning to show its age.)

The location is absolutely perfect for tourism. It's just down the street from Gyeongbokgung Palace and within walking distance to Insa-dong, Bukchon, Samcheong-dong, etc. There are loads of shops and restaurants around the hotel. It's also located between two subway stations (a 3-minute walk to either): Gwanghwamun (Line 5) and City Hall (Lines 1 and 2). The room was clean and comfortable; the free Wifi worked well. Check-in, check-out, and the luggage storage service were all quick and efficient.

I really enjoyed the view from the top floor as well as the...
    • Standard Family Twin Room

I really enjoyed the view from the top floor as well as the marble-floored bathroom that came along with it. Staff were very courteous and the room amenities were excellent.

LOCATION LOCATION LOCATION
    • Standard Family Twin Room

Great stay!! We stayed here for the lantern festival which was literally a 5 minute walk. You are in the heart of the city and hop skip and jump away from the river. The restaurants within the hotel were pricey, but we did eat at the western one, and our food was pretty good! The beds were typical Korean hotel beds, not he comfiest, but the location made up for it!! Right next door to a great coffee shop!!! Awesome customer service as well!! All around pleased!! Would deff recommend this to anyone!!!

• Reviewed: 20 April 2017

Considering the Koreana? Definitely do it!
    • Club King Room

No complaints, we just wish we could understand a little more Korean, especially when trying to figure out the fancy toilet. :)

It was a perfect central location, right by the City Hall and just blocks away from the Gyeongbokgung Palace. Easy to walk to several central sites. The KAL limousine bus stop to and from the airport is directly outside, which is very convenient. Our room was on a higher floor and faced Sejong-daero street so it was a spectacular view! Not to worry about traffic noise though, as there were 2 sets of windows, and the whole wall was windows. Staying on an Executive floor for a bit more money allowed us to go to the Executive lounge on the 21st floor, which has snacks available all day, a small breakfast buffet in the morning, and a few options for alcoholic drinks in the evening. The lounge offers a serene environment, again with a fantastic view, and there are a couple of Korean newspapers in English along with CNN playing quietly in the background. Also convenient was that the tours for the JSA and DMZ meet on the 8th floor, which is the main reason we chose the Koreana, but the hotel location, view, and amenities were the icing on the cake. LOVED it!

• Reviewed: 14 April 2017

Everything was fine generally .
    • Club King Room

Hotel should have some changes alternatively of the breakfast food for guests who stay long time, we had 5 bf with the same things ( food was OK )

Location and friendly staff ( especially the concierge ones ).From this hotel guests can go by taxi, subway or walk to inteterested places .The staff always Hi by smile or bend head down when saw guests !

• Reviewed: 31 March 2017

• Deluxe Queen Room

Minor points. Carpets could be changed ! Electrical plug could be better placed and with more connections (it is a detail but it could help a lot)

Staff was very useful. The location of the hotel is very good near restaurants, public transportation and his hotel is very well known for taxi driver. Rooms are nice (space and arrangement). Ask for a room on back side (less noisy) and with higher floor.

• Reviewed: 30 March 2017

The staff is helpful and very courteous.
    • Deluxe Queen Room

The hotel has its years of service and perhaps a face lift on insides such as bathrooms could be considered. For example: the shower can not be affixed to the position, the wood on the BR door frame bottom is faded, seemed almost rotted away, the water is flowing around the bath tab and the silicon sealing looks very unprofessional.

The staff is helpful and very courteous. The location of the hotel on the bus line to the airport is also very useful.

• Reviewed: 26 February 2017

Staff and location are excellent, but the rooms are old and run down, toilets stinks.
    • Standard Family Twin Room

The staff are very helpful, polite and nice. Location is fantastic, very near the City Hall subway, and there are restaurants behind the hotel building.

• Reviewed: 26 February 2017

Bed and sleep very good. Avoid the breakfast as it is no value for money!
    • Standard Family Twin Room

The bathroom is dated and needs a renovation. The breakfast is far too expensive! KRW 23,000.-- for a rather poor selection.

Hotel was fine. maybe a little dated but all in all fine. The rooms have a very good size. The location is very good if you use public transportation.

• Reviewed: 22 February 2017

Exceptional Staff!!!
    • Standard Family Twin Room

The staff was amazing!!! The best I've ever experienced - so helpful and accommodating. They were super polite and respectful. I would recommend your hotel to anyone!!!

• Reviewed: 12 February 2017

A landmark (jaded) hotel with great location
    • Club King Room

Hotel lobby and room facilities looks jaded and need upgrade. Road closure on one of the nights due to public demonstration. Cab driver has to drop me off some walking distance away from hotel in a cold winter night.

Great location. Airport shuttle bus stop right in front of the hotel. Walking distance to tourist spots and subway

Nice view of Gwangwhamun Blvd.
    • Standard Family Twin Room

Dirty carpet. No lock for bathroom door, so can't keep a child out. Fridge was not cold enough.

Nice view of Gwangwhamun Blvd. Comfortable beds. Lots of desk space.

• Reviewed: 29 December 2016

Conveniently located and value for money.
    • Standard Family Twin Room

The aging decor: about time for a refurbishment!

The variety of restaurants in the vicinity and it's convenient location to the City Hall subway station.

• Reviewed: 7 November 2016

Location is good.
    • Standard Family Twin Room

The wifi was terrible, I was unable to Skype home, the local coffee shops have far more superior wifi. Hotel corridor smells of cigarettes. The Blue Bar is very disappointing and not really a bar.

Location is good. Housekeepers did a good job.

• Reviewed: 7 November 2016

Fantastic Hotel in Downtown Seoul
    • Deluxe Queen Room

Great location for DIY travelers KAL limo bus stops right in front + other bus stops just a few meters away -Walking distance from Deoksugung palace, Sejong's statue, Gwangwhamun square, etc. (the hotel website provides great detail on what is walking distance from the hotel- it's quite precise!) -City Hall subway is just meters away -Great sound proofing - this is one of my non-negotiables in a hotel and Koreana exceeded my expectations (i'll stay again here on our next trip which we're already planning) -Conveniently located a few steps from the palace tour bus ticketing counter and bus stop -There's a CU store right at the lobby -Amiable front desk staff -Room and bathroom were clean

• Reviewed: 30 October 2016

• Club Queen Room

I have been staying at this hotel previously. Very disappointed this time. Hotel appears somehow run down. Rooms especially furniture and carpet are dirty. Our room had chairs with dirt spots over generations on it. Bed was ok, but room was to hot. Did not get very far with my complaint. Wouldn't bother with breakfast at this hotel either (used to be good in the past)

Good if guests are nice
    • Deluxe Twin Room

We actually ended up checking out two days early and moving to a hotel as the other guests were so noisey. After 3 nights of little sleep we needed to find somewhere with a little more soundproofing and quieter guests.

Great location and good facilities for a hostel type accommodation. Great price.

• Reviewed: 23 October 2016

Good hotel, well positioned, reasonable pricing, needs modernisation in common areas
    • Club King Room

The facilities need updating, breakfast choices are limited and the breakfast area is a bit cramped. Common areas are quite dark in terms of décor and not of a contemporary style

The location of this hotel is good and is well served by the KAL Limousine coach from the international airport. Rooms are spacious and clean

• Reviewed: 13 October 2016

It's Convenient
    • Standard Family Twin Room

It's very old hotel (dark everywhere including inside the room), especially bathroom looks really old! As this hotel has central heating/cooling system,even though room was too hot and stuffy, we couldn't adjust temperature.

liked the spacious big room with the 1 double bed and single bed in our twin bedroom as well as Good sound proof double window and comfy beds. Location's very good to get around seoul by all kind of buses and subway. Seoul city tour bus stop's right in next to the hotel too. Many choices of restaurants and coffee shops shops just right outside of the Hotel.

• Reviewed: 13 October 2016

Excellent location and great rooms
    • Club Family Twin

The room was a bit warm as the cooling might have been already shut off due to the late season. However, we could stay comfortable by opening the Windows at times.

Very spacious and well equipped room with very comfortable beds and pillows and a most enjoyable bathroom with an automated toilet System, tasty breakfast buffet and very good Location of the Hotel next to Palaces and the Namsan mountain.

Privacy control was very good where no one can be on their...
    • Deluxe Twin Room

I didn't like the way booking.com operate where the price was quote online and when ready to it was totally different rate and the hotel says on weekends you charge more - didn't like the trick

Privacy control was very good where no one can be on their without room keys and all other was good

Browse Koreana Hotel traveller photo gallery