Reviews of Four Points By Sheraton Kuwait 4 stars

Fahd Al Salem St, Kuwait City District, Kuwait, Kuwait

#6 of 130 hotels in Kuwait

Excellent hotel in a so-so location
    • Classic Room

Most everything is top quality. They even will allow late check-out with no extra fee, up to a certain point. I would have liked an extra hour given my flight, but it was not permitted. Breakfast is good, but sometimes not everything is ready when they open at 6. All minor points. The hotel is superb.

I have stayed at this hotel several times and it is a very nice choice. Beds are very comfortable, fitness center and pool are outstanding (and rarely used), and the Italian restaurant makes a great pizza. I would gladly stay here again.

As I was on a business trip, I appreciated the printer in my...
    • Classic Room

Airco was blowing too hard, right on the bed. I actually turned the Airco off during the night.

As I was on a business trip, I appreciated the printer in my room.

Great stay
    • Classic Room

Nothing but I suggest to shade the parking area

Everything. All the staff members were nice to us. Great facilities (Gym and swimming pool). Variety of the food in the free breakfast. Certainly the four points by Sheraton will be my first option whenever I come to Kuwait.

1- Every place in hotel was so clean and tidy.
    • Classic Room

1-The car parking was not well organized. 2-No water supply in room toilet. However, it is available in other toilets in the hotel facilities.

1- Every place in hotel was so clean and tidy. 2- The stuff were friendly and helpfully.

A very unexpectedly pleasant stay
    • Classic Room

To be completely honest, I did not expect my stay to be successful. However I think the staff should be more knowledgeable about the salons and several amenities around them better.

The staff were so helpful in every aspect. Form the shuttle in the airport, their utmost understanding about everything, accommodating your needs. The breakfast was varied and tasty, the facilities are all around awesome.

I love to stay In four points by Sheraton, very nice hotel,...
    • Classic Room

I love to stay In four points by Sheraton, very nice hotel, staff are so friendly and professional, food is good, and location is the best. I would like to thank all the staff who made my stay good especially housekeeping, FO, and F&B staff

Great Hotel in Kuwait City
    • Classic Room

I was in kuwait for a workshop and the company booked the four points by sheraton. It was a great hotel with excellent room service and breakfast buffet. There was so much variety that is was always difficult to choose what to eat but there was always something from cheeses to fruit to pancakes, sausages, egg and even an indian corner. The staff was always friendly and came by to offer coffee. U can even take ur coffee 2 go or pass by the starbucks which was in the same building. The indoor pool was adelight especially at night since it opens 24 hours. The view from the pool on the 42nd floor is amazing where u can even c the fountain light show of the opera close by. I would definitely recommend this hotel for business or leisure as the location is good and the service is great.

Exemplary service
    • Classic Room

Excellent service throughout the entire hotel. It was top level, exemplary and made the stay perfect. What a team! Especially front desk and breakfast. Bravo!

It’s close to downtown famous traditional mall, Mubarkiah
    • Classic Room

Don’t have connecting rooms so it wasn’t convenient and comfortable for a family with kids unless a more expensive suit is to be booked

It’s close to downtown famous traditional mall, Mubarkiah

Nice hotel with excellent facilities
    • Classic Room

There is not much around the hotel, so that is a bit of a problem. Although breakfast was nice, the falafel was always a bit soggy rather than crisp on the outside. Elevators are a bit slow.

This hotel is quite nice. Rooms are modern and clean. Breakfast is very reasonable and the fresh juices and coffee are fantastic. Gym and pool area are quite nice and not heavily used. Pizza at the Italian restaurant is fantastic.

Nice hotel for a business stay
    • Classic Room

Shower was a bit strange. Two shower heads, one older and one newer. Could be some renovation of the showers to provide a nice holistic system. Location is fine, but could be better as there is not much around the hotel itself...

This is a nice hotel. Not overly fancy or pretentious, the room is very comfortable. Bed is comfortable and pillows are nice. Gym is well equipped and the pool is very nice. Breakfast is adequate with the minimum amount of selections, but it is enough.

Business Hotel
    • Classic Room

There is not much things to do around the location. Some rooms are old & dirty.

Hotel has good Facilities for business. Has a Starbucks in the lobby. TV has bein sport channels. Wifi is fast. Breakfast was good

Excellent service and great rooms
    • Deluxe Room

The bed blanket is a bit too heavy

Excellent service and great rooms. The property is right in the heart of Kuwait City and contains several outlets and nice restaurants. The room came with good breakfast and it was spacious and well-equipped.

not to my level of expectation.
    • Classic Room

the location is in the front of road and I could listen to all outside noise and cars since early morning , I couldn't sleep during my stay in peace . Also they did conduct the glass cleaning during my stay in early morning which was super annoying and noisy . The clean of the room was very poor , the worker only clean the bed and the rest of the room was kept with very minor touch.

The location is fine , room facility was good , car parking was available .

All Staff was friendly and professional especially main...
    • Classic Room

All Staff was friendly and professional especially main restaurant`s staff and La mama restaurant- food was amazing- i would like to thank House keeping staff for their effort - i will recommend it to all my friend who traveling to Kuwait.

City break
    • Classic Room

Area is a dump and you need to get cabs everywhere- no sightseeing nearby

Staff were very friendly, good sized room, lovely swimming pool on the 42nd floor and excellent breakfast

Really good breakfast.
    • Classic Room

Limited parking space, mostly likely you will have to use vale parking which is kind of upsetting. Price was not communicated clearly.

Really good breakfast. Clean rooms. Nice location.

Most staff are friendly especially the breakfast team.
    • Deluxe Room

Parking area is very tight and you cannot find a parking spot if you come late. Reception area is very warm due to a/c being switched off !!! The same applies to breakfast area.

Most staff are friendly especially the breakfast team.

Excellent.
    • Classic Room

Spotlessly clean, well run, efficient hotel. Nothing's too much trouble for the staff here. Having stayed in a few hotels in Kuwait I prefer the Four Points, I keep going back! Highly recommended. Free airport shuttle too if pre-booked.

Had a pleasant stay
    • Deluxe Room

u need to switch to different elevators to access the gym, swimming pool, but it was ok.

Very clean and new, gym is good, wifi speed is excellent, complementary transport to the airport, helpful staff

Rude reception staff
    • Classic Room

Charged for airport transfer when promoted as free Reception staff rude and unpleasant Charged twice my card at check out and the only solution they gave is to contact my bank to sort it our when they did the mistake. Speaking to me in bad manners!

Helpful staff, great room, vegan food, indoors pool
    • Classic Room

The pool is indoors. Not all of their airport shuttle staff were very friendly (i mean the driver).

Very helpful staff, great room with great view, Good vegan food options. The food was yummy and great breakfast.

I would be back in my next business trip to this property!
    • Classic Room

The fact that my room was not on a high floor - so my view was buildings on both sides. Although it had an amazing panoramic window - I could not enjoy the view - i was on the 7th floor, would definitely opt for a floor at least 10+.

Extremely professional and friendly staff! Samer at the reception was very helpful and assisted with all our queries.

Ideal for business traveller
    • Classic Room

Not much to pin point. 1. Rooms were not huge but more than sufficient for solo business traveler. 2. The path to the swimming pool etc was not the easiest, as I had to change two lifts, but these are nothing significant issues.

Almost whatever you can ask for. 1. Nice clean hotel 2. Business center was good, needed to take couple of B&W print out, that was easy 3. I liked the breakfast, ( not a huge spread, but would do) 4. Connectivity to the city-centre was easy, you can get cabs easily 5. There were fax machines in my room. I didn't need it but someone else may need it.

There is no better place to stay in Kuwait!
    • Classic Room

I travel a lot. Stay in the best properties around the world. I am a hotel owner myself. However, I have never seen that much professionalism and spirit in a top notch property. Everybody, and I mean everybody, gives 110% to a job they seem to love. I highly recommend this property and will stay there again.

I Enjoyed a nice and relaxed Short break with my family
    • Deluxe Room

The AC cooling system in the room was not good / or cool enough for kuwait hot summer weather .

Front desk friendy staff hospitality. The excellent house keeping service attendance . Room was very clean . The location of the hotel tower with sea view rooms. The gem and swimming pool are located in highest top floors with a beautiful panoramic view . Both are easy to access and use.

Ripped off!
    • Classic Room

This hotel is grossly overpriced versus others in the region. I stayed for two nights in the Grand Hyatt (5 star!!!) last week for the price of one night in this hotel. And the GH Muscat is a far superior hotel and in a far superior location.

Great business hotel
    • Classic Room

Nothing the hotel for the price and location was fine

Overall a good business hotel, with well thought out amenities, could improve on a few finer details such a bidet spray apart from that there is nothing out of the ordinary

• Reviewed: 27 April 2017

So beautiful and very comfortable, staff are wonderful and...
    • Classic Room

It does not have ahand held bidet in the bathroom but other than that, everything is just perfect !

So beautiful and very comfortable, staff are wonderful and so very helpful, it has printer and stationary in case ome wanted to finish some business with wires to use to connect laptop with the printer or use it via wifi! Definitely I will consider it next time I come to Kuwait ! It was perfect !

• Reviewed: 26 April 2017

My second Visit to Kuwait
    • Deluxe Room

The lobby furniture somewhat old and in needs renovation

Many things in this Hotel was nice especially the reception staff and I recommend this Hotel for Kuwait City Visitor because I really enjoyed my stay in this Hotel

• Reviewed: 15 April 2017

Great but a little bit over priced

Too expensive for a 4 star hotel

We liked that the staff were welcoming and they upgraded us. Also the breakfast was good. The room had a good view and it was on a high floor which I liked.

• Reviewed: 14 April 2017

The furniture in the business centre are not comfortable.
    • Classic Room

The furniture in the business centre are not comfortable. I went there to watch a game on the screen i couldn't set for the whole time as i had a back pain. Eveything else was excelnt.

• Reviewed: 9 March 2017

The rooms are very comfortable
    • Classic Room

The car rental office is VERY unreliable. I was suposed to pick-up a car at 8.30 (confirmed by the car rental by email) but they turn up 1 hour later because I started protesting very very heavily.

The rooms are very comfortable

• Reviewed: 11 February 2017

Disappointed by old rooms
    • Classic Room

Got caught in one of the old ones, not very nice... Concierge claimed none of the new, renovated rooms, were free but it didn't even look. Make sure to ask for the new rules. Much, much nicer

Pool on top floor

• Reviewed: 11 December 2016

Suite was very nice

When we arrived , the receptionist told me bluntly that she had to down grade me from a suite, which I booked, to a normal room. I told her that it was not acceptable for me and after 15 minutes waiting they managed to give a suite,and gave me the impression that I was lucky they were able to give me what I had booked in first place. When I checked out, they asked me if I was happy with the upgrade Apparently they upgrade me from a junior suite to an executive suite. I am now still trying to find out if the difference is only a printer/fax machine, because the rest look identical to me!!!

Suite was very nice

• Reviewed: 10 December 2016

Best business trip ever
    • Classic Room

The bathroom is a bit old

There was everything I could have ever needed in the room, from ladies items in the bathroom to printer, fax and all sorts of stationary at the desk. Super kind and helpful staff too. I was really impressed

• Reviewed: 30 November 2016

Excellent hotel
    • Classic Room

Didn't have time to enjoy the full facilities nor the massage packages

Absolutely everything. The staff was attentive and flexible, remembered my name, catered to every whim. The italian restaurant is an absolute treasure. The room was impeccably cleaned every day. Breakfast was excellent.

• Reviewed: 9 November 2016

Really great qualilty hotel

nothing at all

The staff are lovely, very helpful and welcoming. the hotel is very clean, comfortable, the rooms are big, quiet and have all facilities, tea, coffee, water, beautiful showers, bath robes, hairdryer etc. the swimming pool and spa area are perfect. the staff in the spa are so professional. breakfast is great quality and a huge offering with many healthy foods, cooked breakfasts and savory offerings. Wifi is fast and free. free shuttle from the airport which waited for me as my flight was seriously delayed.

• Reviewed: 10 October 2018

Good choice in Kuwait
    • Classic Room, 1 Queen, Guest room, 1 Queen, City view

Nothing really

Breakfast was excellent great business hotel.

• Reviewed: 8 October 2018

The room is nice and comfy
    • Classic Room, 1 Queen, Guest room, 1 Queen, City view

No water rinsing in the toilet ( Handel water spray near the WC is not available)

Great, safe for woman alone on business

Bed, coffee in room, Starbucks, Airport shuttle

very comfortable and helpful staff

very comfortable and helpful staff

Staff were very friendly
    • Classic Room

Bussiness center should have a bathroom

Staff were very friendly

Great Business Stay Hotel
    • Classic Room

Great Hotel for business stay.

staff was good , and helpful

staff was good , and helpful

Clean rooms

Clean rooms

Standard room was decent and spacious

Value for money

Standard room was decent and spacious Location is good Staff are friendly and accommodating

Location, room

Location, room

Nice place for family and all
    • Classic Room

The location and the great stuff

Location is excellent super clean rooms

Location is excellent super clean rooms

The Opera House

The Opera House

very centrial for client meetings
    • Classic Room

the room was very cosy and the office facilities within the room were excellent

Great service
    • Classic Room

Thin walls between rooms, hearing conversations in other rooms.

Great staff Great location

More than five star services
    • Classic Room

24hr gym & swimming pool access, cleaning the room in the day of departure, generous in give a way any requests, welcoming guices in the check in

Everything is perfect
    • Classic Room

Perfect with everything's The good stuffs room services

Everything is perfect I preciste every things

Very good hotel but overpriced
    • Classic Room

- small room and limited facilities - location

- very good breakfast - excellent airport shuttle service

Feel like home!

Super friendly & kind staff

strongly recommended for a business traveller.
    • Classic Room

excellent spa center, try the massage complimentary pick up and drop off from/to airport

Excellent except car parking

The parking

Every thing except the car parking for the gustes is not well prepared, no sun cover, very crowded

Excellent stay
    • Classic Room

Room was too small compare to it's price and compare with other hotels.

Staff welcoming and service Location

Outdated rooms

Outdated room furnishing

Bedding was comfortable

nice

normal

Fabulous Place!
    • Classic Room

Excellent place to stay! Clean room, friendly staff and helpful concierge :)

Nice hotel

It was too far from the airport and the city attractions

The bedroom was comfortable The breakfast buffet was very good

Good place

Cleanliness

Very nice location, warm staff

Service was great

the price to high

Cleanliness - staff - Comfort - breakfast

Excellent hotel!
    • Classic Room

Amazing! Thanks a lot also for congrats

Wonderful breakfast.
    • Classic Room

Wonderful breakfast. The Gym and the pool with the view over the city were very nice. The Italian resturant is good.

Staff and service

Wifi

Staff and service

Wouldn't stay again.
    • Classic Room

staff were not friendly in some cases

location was good. bed comfortable

Worth to visit. Careful on seasonal prices

Breakfast was excellent

They gave me room on lower floor facing back view.
    • Classic Room

They gave me room on lower floor facing back view. I had requested for higher floor with open view.