2. Kuwait hotel reviews
  3. Al Asimah hotel reviews
  4. Kuwait hotel reviews
  5. Reviews of Four Points By Sheraton Kuwait

Reviews of Four Points By Sheraton Kuwait This rating is a reflection of how the property compares to the industry standard when it comes to price, facilities and services available. It's based on a self-evaluation by the property. Use this rating to help choose your stay!

Fahd Al Salem St, Kuwait City District, Kuwait, Kuwait

#10 of 142 hotels in Kuwait

Verified guest reviews from real Bookers

Real Bookers. Real stays. Real opinions.

Read more– opens a dialog box

• Reviewed: May 12, 2019

Good !
    • Classic Room, 1 Queen, Guest room, 1 Queen, City view

Outdoor area swimming pool could have been nice

Good location to conduct my business. Staff was excellent and very helpful. I got an upgrade in room (sea-view) . Very late check-out free of charge (after return from work). Excellent breakfast with lots of options and a cooking station. Only minus is that the pool is not outdoor, which could be nice in morning or evening hours. Bonus (surprise) was the complimentary airport taxi. Kuwait-city got an impact. The hotel made the difference. Nice people in Kuwait !

• Reviewed: May 6, 2019

Nice place ,,,,

nothing,, all was good

Nice Property, i loved staying there. it has a homey feeling to it. food was great there is Starbucks in the lobby which was great. indoor pool was nice and good gym. i asked for late checkout and it was provided instantly.

• Reviewed: April 26, 2019

Great stay
    • Classic Room, 1 Queen, Guest room, 1 Queen, City view

It was perfect stay i will recommend it to anyone coming to kuwait the staff at reception SAMER was such a great help and fast and absolutely good person to meet . Mohammed from concierge was helpful. For sure my next stay will be in this hotel .bed comfortable

• Reviewed: April 9, 2019

I will not hesitate to stay in this hotel any time I visit Kuwait.
    • Classic Room, 1 Queen, Guest room, 1 Queen, City view

Room cleanliness could have been better. There were some minor stains on the skirt of the bed's spring box.

The staff is very friendly and helpful. The room is great. The breakfast at the restaurant is superb. The hotel's location was exactly what we looked for!!

• Reviewed: April 3, 2019

Helpful staff and excellence breakfast
    • Classic Twin Room, Guest room, 2 Twin/Single Bed(s)

IT / staff are unable to help me solve problem of internet connection, basically i was unable to use internet during my stay

Helpful staff and excellence breakfast

• Reviewed: March 17, 2019

The greatest short stay with my kids
    • Classic Room, 1 Queen, Guest room, 1 Queen, City view

The front desk staff are amaizing... and the service I receive every time I travel to this hotel is getting better and better .... I defently recommend this hotel 😃

• Reviewed: March 9, 2019

Breakfast and pool was perfect , the design of the hotel was...
    • Classic Room, 1 Queen, Guest room, 1 Queen, City view

The phone had an issue , almost impossible to request or order something

Breakfast and pool was perfect , the design of the hotel was ok but i was expected much better room compare to the price they are charging, room and bed in Ibis with 50% less charge was much better than this hotel!!! room service and housekeeping was amazing, the staff are so quick and friendly .

• Reviewed: February 22, 2019

Nice hotel in need of a few small upgrades
    • Classic Room, 1 Queen, Guest room, 1 Queen, City view

I think a few small things could be updated in the hotel. the shower fixtures need to be renovated and upgraded a bit. They are showing their age and could do with new shower heads.

Very nice solid hotel. I have stayed now several times and this was one of the better times. Everything went quite well and the room was very comfortable.

• Reviewed: February 4, 2019

Good business hotel
    • Classic Room, 1 Queen, Guest room, 1 Queen, City view

This hotel doesn’t have much charm, it is really a business hotel, not so great for leisure.

The beds are very comfortable and there is a good range of choice for breakfast. Staff is very efficient, with quick check in / check out. The spa / massages are very nice.

• Reviewed: January 26, 2019

We are a couple and I made a reservation For 1 room with...
    • Classic Room, 1 Queen, Guest room, 1 Queen, City view

We are a couple and I made a reservation For 1 room with king size bed and 1 adult by mistake then when I came to the hotel they charged me extra price because my wife was with me !!! I was wondering what was maximum capacity for the room? Thank you

• Reviewed: January 18, 2019

A Good Stay -- Everything Worked Well
    • Classic Room, 1 Queen, Guest room, 1 Queen, City view

I wish the pillows were a bit more comfortable. Other than that, everything was quite nice this time.

I have now stayed in this hotel several times. This time went very well. Everything worked, they gave me a higher floor, there were no issues and transport to and from the airport went very well. I definitely will stay here again.

• Reviewed: January 16, 2019

The staff the food the location
    • Classic Room, 1 Queen, Guest room, 1 Queen, City view

One of the sokets innmy room next to the bed was not working there was no tissue paper or gargabge bags in the room and the curtains disnt open and close smoothly.. room 1983 other than that .. all was nice the welcoming tye receiption the food the staff how polite and friendly all was clean .. even i got an ATM and taxi from them .. airport shuttle all was super

The staff the food the location

• Reviewed: January 3, 2019

The welcome staff and the departure assistance.
    • Classic Twin Room, Guest room, 2 Twin/Single Bed(s)

Manager Khalid required communication and approach training skill. His way of delaying with small matter can be better.

The welcome staff and the departure assistance. Special thanks to Mr Arun for his help and assistances.

• Reviewed: December 18, 2018

I had a lovely short stay.

I was so surprise at bathroom I did not see 《 SHATTAF HAMMAM》 it is very important I was in London for 2 weeks both hotel's that we stayed have one of them electronic very modern other one same what we have in our house. I wish in the near future to kept in every rooms at your lovely hotel.

I like all your staff so helpful and friendly. I love the complementary for free transport from airport and to airport. Also the chocolate from patchi every day on the bed. Also the privacy between my room and my sister's room I really love it and I have never seen it anywhere in this whole world because I travel a lot with my sister's we need this kind of privacy.

• Reviewed: September 15, 2018

Excellent hotel in a so-so location
    • Classic Room

Most everything is top quality. They even will allow late check-out with no extra fee, up to a certain point. I would have liked an extra hour given my flight, but it was not permitted. Breakfast is good, but sometimes not everything is ready when they open at 6. All minor points. The hotel is superb.

I have stayed at this hotel several times and it is a very nice choice. Beds are very comfortable, fitness center and pool are outstanding (and rarely used), and the Italian restaurant makes a great pizza. I would gladly stay here again.

• Reviewed: September 3, 2018

As I was on a business trip, I appreciated the printer in my...
    • Classic Room

Airco was blowing too hard, right on the bed. I actually turned the Airco off during the night.

As I was on a business trip, I appreciated the printer in my room.

• Reviewed: August 28, 2018

Great stay
    • Classic Room

Nothing but I suggest to shade the parking area

Everything. All the staff members were nice to us. Great facilities (Gym and swimming pool). Variety of the food in the free breakfast. Certainly the four points by Sheraton will be my first option whenever I come to Kuwait.

• Reviewed: August 27, 2018

1- Every place in hotel was so clean and tidy.
    • Classic Room

1-The car parking was not well organized. 2-No water supply in room toilet. However, it is available in other toilets in the hotel facilities.

1- Every place in hotel was so clean and tidy. 2- The stuff were friendly and helpfully.

• Reviewed: July 3, 2018

A very unexpectedly pleasant stay
    • Classic Room

To be completely honest, I did not expect my stay to be successful. However I think the staff should be more knowledgeable about the salons and several amenities around them better.

The staff were so helpful in every aspect. Form the shuttle in the airport, their utmost understanding about everything, accommodating your needs. The breakfast was varied and tasty, the facilities are all around awesome.

• Reviewed: June 8, 2018

I love to stay In four points by Sheraton, very nice hotel,...
    • Classic Room

I love to stay In four points by Sheraton, very nice hotel, staff are so friendly and professional, food is good, and location is the best. I would like to thank all the staff who made my stay good especially housekeeping, FO, and F&B staff

• Reviewed: May 24, 2018

Great Hotel in Kuwait City
    • Classic Room

I was in kuwait for a workshop and the company booked the four points by sheraton. It was a great hotel with excellent room service and breakfast buffet. There was so much variety that is was always difficult to choose what to eat but there was always something from cheeses to fruit to pancakes, sausages, egg and even an indian corner. The staff was always friendly and came by to offer coffee. U can even take ur coffee 2 go or pass by the starbucks which was in the same building. The indoor pool was adelight especially at night since it opens 24 hours. The view from the pool on the 42nd floor is amazing where u can even c the fountain light show of the opera close by. I would definitely recommend this hotel for business or leisure as the location is good and the service is great.

• Reviewed: May 12, 2018

Exemplary service
    • Classic Room

Excellent service throughout the entire hotel. It was top level, exemplary and made the stay perfect. What a team! Especially front desk and breakfast. Bravo!

• Reviewed: May 6, 2018

It’s close to downtown famous traditional mall, Mubarkiah
    • Classic Room

Don’t have connecting rooms so it wasn’t convenient and comfortable for a family with kids unless a more expensive suit is to be booked

It’s close to downtown famous traditional mall, Mubarkiah

• Reviewed: April 26, 2018

Nice hotel with excellent facilities
    • Classic Room

There is not much around the hotel, so that is a bit of a problem. Although breakfast was nice, the falafel was always a bit soggy rather than crisp on the outside. Elevators are a bit slow.

This hotel is quite nice. Rooms are modern and clean. Breakfast is very reasonable and the fresh juices and coffee are fantastic. Gym and pool area are quite nice and not heavily used. Pizza at the Italian restaurant is fantastic.

• Reviewed: February 24, 2018

Nice hotel for a business stay
    • Classic Room

Shower was a bit strange. Two shower heads, one older and one newer. Could be some renovation of the showers to provide a nice holistic system. Location is fine, but could be better as there is not much around the hotel itself...

This is a nice hotel. Not overly fancy or pretentious, the room is very comfortable. Bed is comfortable and pillows are nice. Gym is well equipped and the pool is very nice. Breakfast is adequate with the minimum amount of selections, but it is enough.

• Reviewed: February 22, 2018

Business Hotel
    • Classic Room

There is not much things to do around the location. Some rooms are old & dirty.

Hotel has good Facilities for business. Has a Starbucks in the lobby. TV has bein sport channels. Wifi is fast. Breakfast was good

• Reviewed: February 10, 2018

Excellent service and great rooms
    • Deluxe Room

The bed blanket is a bit too heavy

Excellent service and great rooms. The property is right in the heart of Kuwait City and contains several outlets and nice restaurants. The room came with good breakfast and it was spacious and well-equipped.

• Reviewed: February 6, 2018

not to my level of expectation.
    • Classic Room

the location is in the front of road and I could listen to all outside noise and cars since early morning , I couldn't sleep during my stay in peace . Also they did conduct the glass cleaning during my stay in early morning which was super annoying and noisy . The clean of the room was very poor , the worker only clean the bed and the rest of the room was kept with very minor touch.

The location is fine , room facility was good , car parking was available .

• Reviewed: January 29, 2018

All Staff was friendly and professional especially main...
    • Classic Room

All Staff was friendly and professional especially main restaurant`s staff and La mama restaurant- food was amazing- i would like to thank House keeping staff for their effort - i will recommend it to all my friend who traveling to Kuwait.

• Reviewed: January 28, 2018

City break
    • Classic Room

Area is a dump and you need to get cabs everywhere- no sightseeing nearby

Staff were very friendly, good sized room, lovely swimming pool on the 42nd floor and excellent breakfast

• Reviewed: January 17, 2018

Really good breakfast.
    • Classic Room

Limited parking space, mostly likely you will have to use vale parking which is kind of upsetting. Price was not communicated clearly.

Really good breakfast. Clean rooms. Nice location.

• Reviewed: January 14, 2018

Most staff are friendly especially the breakfast team.
    • Deluxe Room

Parking area is very tight and you cannot find a parking spot if you come late. Reception area is very warm due to a/c being switched off !!! The same applies to breakfast area.

Most staff are friendly especially the breakfast team.

• Reviewed: January 8, 2018

Excellent.
    • Classic Room

Spotlessly clean, well run, efficient hotel. Nothing's too much trouble for the staff here. Having stayed in a few hotels in Kuwait I prefer the Four Points, I keep going back! Highly recommended. Free airport shuttle too if pre-booked.

• Reviewed: December 19, 2017

Had a pleasant stay
    • Deluxe Room

u need to switch to different elevators to access the gym, swimming pool, but it was ok.

Very clean and new, gym is good, wifi speed is excellent, complementary transport to the airport, helpful staff

• Reviewed: November 24, 2017

Rude reception staff
    • Classic Room

Charged for airport transfer when promoted as free Reception staff rude and unpleasant Charged twice my card at check out and the only solution they gave is to contact my bank to sort it our when they did the mistake. Speaking to me in bad manners!

• Reviewed: November 16, 2017

Helpful staff, great room, vegan food, indoors pool
    • Classic Room

The pool is indoors. Not all of their airport shuttle staff were very friendly (i mean the driver).

Very helpful staff, great room with great view, Good vegan food options. The food was yummy and great breakfast.

• Reviewed: October 21, 2017

I would be back in my next business trip to this property!
    • Classic Room

The fact that my room was not on a high floor - so my view was buildings on both sides. Although it had an amazing panoramic window - I could not enjoy the view - i was on the 7th floor, would definitely opt for a floor at least 10+.

Extremely professional and friendly staff! Samer at the reception was very helpful and assisted with all our queries.

• Reviewed: October 17, 2017

Ideal for business traveller
    • Classic Room

Not much to pin point. 1. Rooms were not huge but more than sufficient for solo business traveler. 2. The path to the swimming pool etc was not the easiest, as I had to change two lifts, but these are nothing significant issues.

Almost whatever you can ask for. 1. Nice clean hotel 2. Business center was good, needed to take couple of B&W print out, that was easy 3. I liked the breakfast, ( not a huge spread, but would do) 4. Connectivity to the city-centre was easy, you can get cabs easily 5. There were fax machines in my room. I didn't need it but someone else may need it.

• Reviewed: October 4, 2017

There is no better place to stay in Kuwait!
    • Classic Room

I travel a lot. Stay in the best properties around the world. I am a hotel owner myself. However, I have never seen that much professionalism and spirit in a top notch property. Everybody, and I mean everybody, gives 110% to a job they seem to love. I highly recommend this property and will stay there again.

• Reviewed: September 8, 2017

I Enjoyed a nice and relaxed Short break with my family
    • Deluxe Room

The AC cooling system in the room was not good / or cool enough for kuwait hot summer weather .

Front desk friendy staff hospitality. The excellent house keeping service attendance . Room was very clean . The location of the hotel tower with sea view rooms. The gem and swimming pool are located in highest top floors with a beautiful panoramic view . Both are easy to access and use.

• Reviewed: August 9, 2017

Ripped off!
    • Classic Room

This hotel is grossly overpriced versus others in the region. I stayed for two nights in the Grand Hyatt (5 star!!!) last week for the price of one night in this hotel. And the GH Muscat is a far superior hotel and in a far superior location.

• Reviewed: August 8, 2017

Great business hotel
    • Classic Room

Nothing the hotel for the price and location was fine

Overall a good business hotel, with well thought out amenities, could improve on a few finer details such a bidet spray apart from that there is nothing out of the ordinary

• Reviewed: May 13, 2019

Old furniture
    • Deluxe Bay View

Old furniture

• Reviewed: May 7, 2019

v.good for business trips

n/a

the cleanliness , the friendly staff , and the location, they have Starbucks in the lobby!

• Reviewed: May 5, 2019

• Reviewed: May 3, 2019

The location is very central especially if you are there on...

The value for money

The location is very central especially if you are there on Business

• Reviewed: April 29, 2019

Excellent stay

NA

Excellent Front desk staff, excellent room service And excellent breakfast buffet

• Reviewed: April 13, 2019

I enjoyed my stay and the view was marvelous

I enjoyed my stay and the view was marvelous

• Reviewed: April 11, 2019

Will try the same hotel again.
    • Classic Twin Room, Guest room, 2 Twin/Single Bed(s)

The welcoming and the room condition.

• Reviewed: April 11, 2019

Ienjoy it . Iwill come again inshallah
    • Classic Twin Room, Guest room, 2 Twin/Single Bed(s)

Nothing every thing is perfect.

Every thing is perfect , room and nice view , kindly and helper staff.

• Reviewed: March 30, 2019

It was an Excelent stay

Everything :-)

• Reviewed: March 29, 2019

Business center service was great, helpful staff - Andy was...
    • Classic Room, 1 Queen, Guest room, 1 Queen, City view

Business center service was great, helpful staff - Andy was of great support.

• Reviewed: March 18, 2019

great hotel and anytime better than sheraton(5 star) property.
    • Classic Twin Room, Guest room, 2 Twin/Single Bed(s)

the staff in the restaurant was very nice to give us the right taste and order we wanted, specially the indian staff.

• Reviewed: March 11, 2019

Centrally located in the city and convenient for my...
    • Deluxe Room, 1 Queen, Guest room, 1 Queen, Partial bay view

Centrally located in the city and convenient for my travelling

• Reviewed: March 11, 2019

confortable place to stay for business trip

all is ok

the hotel is amazing, nice comfortable large rooms. gym is ok. front desk and concierge very supportive and attentive to clients needs.

• Reviewed: March 7, 2019

Location, cleanness, Starbucks in the lobby
    • Deluxe Bay View

Location, cleanness, Starbucks in the lobby

• Reviewed: February 23, 2019

The staff was so nice, the hotel is beautiful and breakfast...
    • Classic Room, 1 Queen, Guest room, 1 Queen, City view

The staff was so nice, the hotel is beautiful and breakfast was the best!

• Reviewed: February 21, 2019

• Reviewed: February 11, 2019

Clean, good location and excellent breakfast

Clean, good location and excellent breakfast

• Reviewed: January 15, 2019

Ok
    • Classic Room, 1 Queen, Guest room, 1 Queen, City view

The furniture is a bit outdated.

Location and complimentary water and fruits.

Luxurious & relaxing stay
    • Classic Room, 1 Queen, Guest room, 1 Queen, City view

Breakfast was amazing, cleanness of room, friendly staff.

• Reviewed: January 10, 2019

The staff were very professional , and the rooms were very...
    • Classic Room, 1 Queen, Guest room, 1 Queen, City view

The staff were very professional , and the rooms were very well equipped for business purposes including a printer/photocopier

• Reviewed: January 10, 2019

Room size was good and the bathroom shower was big.

The bathroom was no Shuttfah in it.

Room size was good and the bathroom shower was big.

• Reviewed: January 4, 2019

• Reviewed: January 4, 2019

Great location and clean property

Parking area

Great location and clean property Swimming pool and its view

• Reviewed: January 3, 2019

The brand name!

The brand name!!

• Reviewed: January 2, 2019

it was a nice stay with them
    • Classic Room, 1 Queen, Guest room, 1 Queen, City view

good

Stayed in December 2018

• Reviewed: January 1, 2019

bed

• Reviewed: December 31, 2018

the staff are not take care

the staff are not take care

• Reviewed: December 30, 2018

The breakfast.
    • Classic Twin Room, Guest room, 2 Twin/Single Bed(s)

The breakfast. The pool. The staff. Having Starbucks in the lobby.

• Reviewed: December 29, 2018

Nice holiday

No shataf

• Reviewed: December 12, 2018

I had a very good stay
    • Classic Room, 1 Queen, Guest room, 1 Queen, City view

I loved the location and the food and I liked car parking sairvice

• Reviewed: December 11, 2018

Friendly staff, clean, free rides to the Avenues and the...
    • Classic Room, 1 Queen, Guest room, 1 Queen, City view

The toilet wasn’t well ventilated.

Friendly staff, clean, free rides to the Avenues and the Airport.

• Reviewed: December 6, 2018

I liked the modern design of the rooms!
    • Classic Room, 1 Queen, Guest room, 1 Queen, City view

I liked the modern design of the rooms!

• Reviewed: November 29, 2018