Reviews of The Palms Beach Hotel & Spa 5 stars

Al-Bedaa, Al Ta'awon Street, Hawally, Kuwait, Kuwait

#5 of 131 hotels in Kuwait

• Reviewed: 23 October 2018

• Deluxe Room Pool View

I like everything only this hotel is more for Leisure/Holiday rather than for Business travellers

Excellent location. Very friendly and helpful personnel

• Reviewed: 21 October 2018

The staff was very accommodating.
    • Deluxe Room Pool View

The staff was very accommodating. After I called the front desk about an exceptionally noisy room, they moved me immediately to what was a much larger room.

• Reviewed: 14 October 2018

Facility, every thing is around within few steps, Gym, Pro...
    • Deluxe Room Pool View

Basically the Guest policy, but looks like this is in all Kuwait not only this hotel, so I can’t invite a friend to have a coffee/lunch on the pool even if you would like to pay for his entrance any acceptable amount of money for few hours! Some solution should be there!!

Facility, every thing is around within few steps, Gym, Pro Pool, beach, spa, infact the place was so cozy and I really loved it

• Reviewed: 13 October 2018

wast of money and time.
    • Deluxe Suite with Jacuzzi

furniture of suite the was old and total consumed and used too much. the bed was not comfortable and bad lighting. the bath room was very simple. the A/C was bad and dirty. the suite was too much noisy because of A/C machine .

• Reviewed: 2 October 2018

Overall a very pleasant experience.
    • Deluxe Room Pool View

The air-conditioning control in my room needed checking.

Excellent and responsive staff overall. Breakfast rich and tasty. A special thank you to the pool staff who are alert and eager to help.

• Reviewed: 30 September 2018

Perfect for combining business and leisure
    • Deluxe Room Pool View

The beach is not the best for swimming. In the water the sand sometimes was slimy and we experienced a lot of plastic floating around.

Huge and quite rooms with an amazing view on the beach and pool. Staff were always attentive and friendly throughout the stay. The hotel also offers the best gym facility I have ever visited during my recent travels in the region.

• Reviewed: 26 September 2018

The location and facilities around the rooms satisfactory...

Same as above

The location and facilities around the rooms satisfactory but there was vehicles Horns noice can be heard inside my room 523. I do recommend families and friends travelers to choice this hotel but ensure to avoid rooms located in section5

• Reviewed: 25 September 2018

Room size - price - breakfast collection- clean- staff
    • Deluxe Room Pool View

Restaurant behind my room was throwing gas tank to car from early morning ( they don’t care about gusts in rooms !! ) that was in side hotel borders ( rent place from hotel ) . I shocked how no one from staff was hearing that noises like construction area sounds!!!?

Room size - price - breakfast collection- clean- staff

Overall it was nice for the few days that we stayed.
    • Deluxe Room Pool View

The beds were notcomfortable Communication between the reception and room service was lacking causing delay. Pools not safe for kids at night as there is not enough lighting.

View from room was nice. Breakfast had variety. There is a special spacious room for kids to play with provided supervision.

• Palms Two Bedroom

It’s noisy not comfortable hard to sleep because of the noises coming from out side and the sound of the air conditioner also the lights. It’s an old hotel renovated recently and it’s closer to be hotel apartments more than hotel. It’s rated as 5 star hotel I see it as 3 star hotel apartments.

Great Staff
    • Deluxe Room Pool View

Issue with first room, non smoking but obviously previous guest smoked in room

Quick efficient way change of room was dealt with. Special mention to Shiran a trainee who was most professional and Adham at front desk. Staff in general were very welcoming Pool great for getting in lengths if you visit early before it gets busy

Best stay in Kuwait city
    • Deluxe Room Pool View

Everything was perfect breakfast was superbe,you must try tajine the Moroccan restaurant,their rooms are big and clean they have also the best beach club ever in Kuwait city sure my next stay will be at the palms.

Pool ,breakfast ,the satrbucks is near😍all mall is near...
    • Deluxe Room Pool View

The place of breakfast not good enough but all the breakfast is delicious and many types of food

Pool ,breakfast ,the satrbucks is near😍all mall is near rooms beautiful view there is also حضانه👌👌and salon

I would like to pay attention to customer service
    • Deluxe Room Pool View

Bad service in room service .. When I arrived in the room I could not find soap in the bathroom and I asked for soap so they brought me soap and a baby bed two hours after my order

I would like to pay attention to customer service

I liked the environment of the hotel.
    • Deluxe Room Pool View

I liked the environment of the hotel. Special thank to the duty manager Mohammad Talaat and his colleague Adham for their kindness and professionalism in dealing with the customers.

• Reviewed: 5 September 2018

The major thing that disappointed me is the fact that it...
    • Palms Two Bedroom

The major thing that disappointed me is the fact that it clearly mentioned in the site that the suite came with a view!! which was completely incorrect and misleading ! No VIEW AT ALL ! and it should not be mentioned in the site

We sure enjoyed our stay there. The place is awesome. We look forward to going back.
    • Palms One Bedroom

Maintenance staff were working with no safety gears; cables were everywhere posing danger to the public and workers as well; drills and power tools were being used near the pool water. Considering the number of people using the pools at the same time, more life guards is sure a necessity. Service at the beach is not as good as it is at the pools. It took around 20 minutes, everytime we decided to go to the beach, to find assistance to get us seats at the beach. The nearset shower to the beach was out of order. Only one shower station was on at the time of our stay.

Staff is very friendly, facilities are excellent, and the restaurant is good. The area of the hotel is very safe and quite at the same time. Services provided, as in housekeeping, maintenance, room service, were always fast, 24/7.

Disappointing experience
    • Palms Two Bedroom

1- bugs in the room (especially biting ants). 2- the decor was depressing, the furniture looked cheap and dirty, and the room had no view at all, more like sitting in a basement. 3- no sound insulation, our room was on the ground floor and we can clearly listen to the workers and people chit-chating outside our bedrooms, as well as the noise from the construction work nearby. 4- the hotel has great potential, but I think it needs some serious renovation. At the moment it doesn't seem like 5 star material from my point of view.

1- the staff were very helpful and friendly. 2- the indoor Starbucks. 3- it surrounded by a number of top quality and authentic cuisines and restaurants, in fact the hotel itself has one of the best seafood and Moroccan cuisines in town.

• Great Location.
    • Deluxe Room Pool View

• Staff lost my luggage then they find it after 30 minuets. • Songs swimming pool were very noisy especially at night.

• Great Location. • Very clean room and bathroom. • Good service room.

• Reviewed: 25 August 2018

Bad experience with the Palm beach hotel and spa
    • Palms Two Bedroom

I paid for 2 units of 2 bedroom suites to stay with my family we end up staying in 1bedroom suite with a living room and one standard room for the first night and 2 more rooms in the 2nd night. We had to sleep on a 7 extra hard beds in the first night you can imagine how was it distributed in that suit. No refund been given to me to compensate the other suite. We had to stay for more than 1.5 hrs just to check in where we just came from the airport and so badly need to rest. The service was bad by which the house keeping keeps only 3 small bottle of water for 10 guests in one room and when we request for more water we had to call several times and take approvals to get water. The reservation for 3 cars to pick up from the hotel to the airport got delayed by 40 mintues it didnt arrive on time by which we had to run in the airport just to insure that we reach to the check in counter on time but we didn't and we had to speak with more employees there to convince them to accept our check in late other wise we will have to pay for 10 extra tickets and wait till the other flight. Luckly they agreed and we returned in the same flight. I asked the conceirge to arrange for a taxi for me instead they have asked me to walk to the main road to wait for any passing taxi and waive for any one. I have shared the same comments with their manager there (I guess he is the manager as he didn't introduce him self to me). Any how my next trip to Kuwait wouldn't be in the same hotel no matter what.

I like the location as its in the middle of all the places that I had visited and its close to all the restaurants and live places in Kuwait.

• Reviewed: 24 August 2018

Every thing is good for me except ( restaurant
    • Palms One Bedroom

I see is must be Develop the restaurant in the lobby, small space , indoor light is bad like live in 80s BUT the food is very delicious

Every thing is good for me except ( restaurant

Good Hotel
    • Superior Room Pool View

I don't like loud music at the pool, some people want to relax and read books at the pool. If anyone want music they can listen thier own.

The room rate is very reasonable and the facilities are perfect for me like the gym, beach and kids club for my child.

Great room & location, relaxing but parking could be better
    • Deluxe Room Pool View

Parking - hardly ever any parking spaces so I had to valet park and then I was hassled from one member of staff when he felt I didn’t tip him enough. As a hotel guest, I don’t expect to pay for parking or valet as it shouldn’t be necessary. There should be a dedicated parking area for hotel guests.

Choice at breakfast was fantastic but the food was cooked much better the second and third morning I was there. The bed was super comfortable. Lovely big bedroom.

Great if you’re going for leisure and access to gym and pool...
    • Deluxe Room Pool View

Strange design, you need to walk a lot to the rooms, corridors are open to the dust and sand. Pool wasn’t very clean, I saw sunk cups and tissues when I went swimming at night. Not a business hotel.

Great if you’re going for leisure and access to gym and pool and sea. Breakfast was very good. Very close to great restaurants. Friendly staff.

Great hotel, good breakfast, nice pool and fantastic gym!
    • Deluxe Room Pool View

beach area needs some develolement as it didnt receive any attention from the management, complete mess.

Pool and the gym were great as well the access to the rooms

• Reviewed: 11 August 2018

Fair
    • Deluxe Room Pool View

Noisy hotel and half opened windows that bring more noise from outside. The food was tasty at all. Flash lights inside the room make the room uncomfortable

Swimming pools and view of it

• Reviewed: 8 August 2018

Location is perfect,
    • Deluxe Room Pool View

Old rooms, not the 5 stars style , air conditioning, it is like a motel or something, defiantly not 5 star hotel and not worth the price of room

Location is perfect,

Swimming pool big and different sizes.
    • Palms Two Bedroom

Tea cup not clean . Location of the 2 bed rooms no view at all . No one told that the room price including the gym . . Open gum so it's craoddied not quiet resort . Swimming pool way only you have to go through the gym . 5 star for what ????

Swimming pool big and different sizes.

The staff were very friendly and helpful as soon as I told...
    • Deluxe Room Pool View

-It was nosiy drilling and hammering because of water pipe failure on one of the floors the management should not checking-in no one on this building -They charged me twice !!! When I made the reservation from booking app I made it with my regular bank card ,it didn't go through because they want one of Credit Cards I uesd my VISA to make the reservation and called the hotel to tell them only hold the money from the VISA and I will pay with regular bank card when I show up the hotel booking center representative told me it's ok and so I did. When I checked-out they didn't release the money from the VISA !!! They told it will take 15 days to put back on my VISA !!!!

The staff were very friendly and helpful as soon as I told about the problem they upgraded me to onther room without any additional charge and they apologized for the inconveniences

Not recommended
    • Deluxe Room Pool View

- Number of staff need to be more. Every time I have to wait 10 to 15 minutes to be served. - For a honey moon room, basically it is a standard room with more space. Nothing special. In general, it is 3 or 4 star hotel for sure not 5 star. - The light was not working at the beginning because of the card reader. One unprofisional technision came and did not know how to fix it. He called another technision but still they don't know the issue. A third thecnision came then and replaced the card reader. This took Round 30 minutes and I was in hurry.

-I booked a standard room with pool view but when I checked-in, they told me that this type is not available and upgrade my room to honey moon room. The staff in general were friendly.

Quick visit
    • Palms One Bedroom

Rooms near hotel entrance were bit noisy and room service was slow & someone from the staff was rude.

Bed was comfortable, room was clean, the pool was average

• Reviewed: 3 August 2018

First all I would say thank you for Mr,Waleed in the...

Room service

First all I would say thank you for Mr,Waleed in the reception, he cooperated and support us. Beautiful location and very amazing view, I fully recommended,

Very bad experience.

As above.

Nothing. Very bad experience. With that rate of money I expected more. The quality of food very bad. Please do not recommend that hotel to anyone. And remove it from yr site. Thanks Dr. Hamad buabbas

• Reviewed: 28 July 2018

Over all good hotel to stay in

the room smell smoke

Every thing was very good They brought me a cake when they new it's my wedding anniversary Good restaurants Good facilities Good staff

Definitly coming back to this hotel if i go to kuwait
    • Palms Two Bedroom

The vale parking staff broke my car key and the denied its from them but finally the manager helped me and they fixed it for me. The breakfast is ok not that great

Cleaniness , good for kids, nice staff, luxury rooms

Pool was full of external people, school kids 30 strong...
    • Deluxe Room Pool View

Pool was full of external people, school kids 30 strong would come and go, splashing about. Staff un attentive. Loud generator noises in the early morning. Breakfast was extremely boring. Food overall is boring.

My second home in Kuwait
    • Deluxe Room Pool View

I don't find anything that I didn't like everything was great every one is great

This the best place I ever like to be my home in Kuwait % 120 exceeded my expectations, smile people, helpful, Cooperative front desk, swimming pool, restaurant, parking, room service, house keeping and GYM. If I rate this hotel out of 10 I will give them 11 they really deserve. Great price, service & value . Thanks gos to Adham Waleed Elyas Eva elyzapity Essam Shahid and all of the great working team

Nice staying
    • Palms One Bedroom

Elevator was not clean There was locked door for the next room and the worker was using a hammer to open it without any notice, which was bad because there was a lot of noise The room windows was not cleaned

The staff especially Mr. Mohammad Talaat for his valuable support The room space was very good The location of this hotel Parking service was great

three stars experience
    • Deluxe Room Pool View

TV Remote control is not responding at a distance more than one meter, I had this problem for the two rooms that i booked only two employees at the front desk, so slow check in and check out very bad breakfast experience, limited variety of food for a 5 stars hotel, unfriendly staff

Far away from the five-star level...
    • Deluxe Room Pool View

This is more like a 3-4* resort not a 5* hotel. With loud music at the pool area. Rooms are located more than 200 meters from the reception thru the gym building. Room doors has no sound insulation, you can hear everything what`s going on in the hallway. Maintenance, children running, next door neighbors partying till 01:00 am.... Hotel guests are smoking in the hallway and smoke gets right in to your room. Found a dead bug lying on the floor at arrival. No bathrobes in the room when we arrived. Had to ask from reception to get them. Poor value for the money.

Bed were comfortable. Starbucks next door. Airport transfer. Prompt reaction to our complains from the hotel General Manager Rabih Riad Al Atrash. Thank you!

Pleasant, comfortable and worth the money
    • Deluxe Room Pool View

You have to walk outdoors between the main hotel buiding and the rooms’ buildings, especially during the summer time

Hospitality, friendliness and services

NICE VACATION

MY RESERVATION WAS A SUITE BUT THE VIEW WAS ON DESERT NOT SO NICE

THEY HAVE GOOD AND CLEAN ROOMS. THEIR STAFF WERE HELPFUL AND ITS LOCATION NEAR COFFES AND RESTORANT.

great place to stay by the beach in a nice area, perfect for both business and holidays

we liked everything !!!

very professional staff , always ready to help and support special thanks to Waleed and Saeed for doing everything possible to make our stay pleasant

Nice for 1 day to stay
    • Deluxe Room Pool View

The reception one stuff manage all the visitors and there is no respects for the line .. The rooms far away from the interance

The guard life for the swimming pool

It was a relaxing stay by the beach.
    • Deluxe Room Pool View

There was not very much choice on the room service menu.

The view from the room was lovely, we could see the pools and the beach. The location is great as you close to a good choice of restaurants. There was plenty of space in the room.

I had a graet stay at the plms beach hotel & spa and...
    • Palms Two Bedroom

I had a graet stay at the plms beach hotel & spa and good servaice with helpfull staff specilly by Mr. Walid and Mr. Mohamed in the reseption. number one hotel in kuwait

Generally was good
    • Deluxe Room Pool View

The variety of breakfast was not ok also was not enough for the population most of them finished when l went for breakfast around 10 am,not helpful staff in restaurant l didn’t enjoy from the restaurant at all

The guy was in reception Mr Saeid was very helpful who does his job great,Thanks Mr Saeid

nice place for a short stay
    • Deluxe Room Pool View

the pool needs to be more clean and the ground floor room should have a direct access to pool . the facade design of the building are ugly and poor

i like the freindly staff and the gym plus the room design

Every thing
    • Palms Two Bedroom

Swimming pool is it nice but the water very cold No activities for kids and the little palms to much adult inside and there is some body eat inside and bad smill

Every thing

Not as expected
    • Deluxe Room Pool View

The hotel was so crowded. despite the hotel guests, there were the gym and health club members, summer camp students and wedding ceremonies. The rooms are far away from the reception building, you have to pass through the health club and swimming pool to arrive to your room in addition to taking the stairs. There was no sea front due to Ramadhan Tent which was not disassembled even though we are on 3rd Eid day. The corridors windows are opened (cannot be closed) which lets dust cover the floors in the corridors. The swimming pool music was too high and can be heard from the room. The car valet services takes too long to bring your car .

very good location and hospitality from the hotel there were arabic coffee, juices and Kuwait biscuits available for free in the lobby. In addition, world cup matches were available in the room TV

A Short get away
    • Palms Two Bedroom

The rooms are bit old, although furniture was new. Breakfast buffet choices were limited. Beach was closed during our stay. TV did not work well.

Location is good. Swimming pools are great. Near to Arabella which has many restaurants. Staff are friendly.

Good facilities. Horrible check-in and room experience.
    • Palms Two Bedroom

Despite arriving well within the check-in time frame, we had to wait over 30 minutes for our room. The supervisor at the front desk apologized for the wait and assured us he would give us a better room due to the inconvenience. Although the room itself was fine, it was a corner room on the ground floor, right at the intersection of the main pedestrian "thoroughfare" and the entrance to the building. I got very little sleep because I was woken up all night long by loud guests walking in/out of the building, loud workers pushing clanking carts down the "thoroughfare," gardeners who seemed to spray my window as much as the plants underneath it. When we brought it to their attention the next day at check-out, the front office manager offered to give me a free upgrade on our next stay and eventually offered a free one-night stay on a follow up visit.... but I'm not sure we'll go back to this property.

Property and facilities were nice. Though be aware that the "jacuzzi" is cold, not warm.

• Deluxe Room Pool View

• Bad smell in the toilet •Too noisy early morning du to maintenance • slowly re action when I ordered any thing • the help desk received items from delivery company when I asked about my items they report no body drop any things for you after inspecting again and again then they finding my items

The propert was super nice and the staff there are helpful...

Nothing all was perfect

The propert was super nice and the staff there are helpful specially Mr.Waleed and Mr.Adham there are full support, I suggest for any family and couples.

Excellent to stay with very good hospitality from staff...

Nothing as such

Breakfast buffet was good... Lunch buffet was excellent.. Pool was great with music with complimentary food items for kids... Beach was nice and clean.. Hospitality of the staff was very good... Kids activities were very good... Overall had great fun in Eid holiday

Bad vacation
    • Deluxe Room Pool View

Only The location of the hotel .

Noisy place( they did not inform us that they have some work to do in the wall early morning like hitting and drilling), bad service, hard to move frome my room to the loby coz its very far away and outdoors coridoors ( so hot and humid ), lack of experiance and very late respond (stuff),

Overall it was a good experience, staff was great! Room is clean.
    • Deluxe Room Pool View

The bed, i find it small for a single bed given the star status of the hotel. The bed frame is made of hardwood and it exposes alot so its not good for children’s. The breakfast was not a hit. Very far from the other Hotel’s I’ve stayed around the world with the same star rating. There was only 1 waiter serving and the egg station chef didn’t give justice to te omelette that I’ve requested. I’m a chef so i know how to rate foods around. And it’s something that i look forward to in the hotel.

The Pool, room is great and clean. Staff is great as well.

The swimming pool was nice and the staff were friendly.
    • Palms Two Bedroom

The room looked like it hadn't been cleaned and the refrigerator was in bad condition looked really old with dirt underneath and wouldn't close properly and leaked all over the floor. We got switched to another room on are second day after a maintenance man failed to repair it.

The swimming pool was nice and the staff were friendly. Lovely location.

No plan to come again
    • Deluxe Room Pool View

1. Late check-in, I have booked a pool view room but they gave us a room away from that so we have to wait for another room so checked in late. 2. The building of the hotel is old and ugly. 3. The breakfast area was like 3 stars hotel and the food was acceptable not wow. 4. I don't like it when the staff asks me to give 9 or 10 for rating while the only deserve 5 to 6. 5. We have to walk a long way to reach our room that facing the pool area. Overall it will not be my choice in coming future unless the price is low and I have no other option.

1. The swimming pool and sports activities like volleyball 2. Airport Shuttle, on time.

If I come back to Kuwait I will definitely stay here again
    • Deluxe Room Pool View

I can’t think of anything

Very polite, helpful and cheerful staff. Very clean and spacious rooms Beautiful swimming pools. The huge gym club is great with a lot of trainers and modern machines.

i like the fact that the front office acts fast on my...
    • Deluxe Room Pool View

there was another persons comb under our bed and tge key card wasnt working the first time we came to our room and had to be replaced

i like the fact that the front office acts fast on my requests

Comfy, dreamy, lovely sights, great facilities that make your experience a touch of class.
    • Deluxe Room Pool View

I had to pass the gym reception to get to my room. On two occasions I was stopped by one member of staff who asked for my membership card or room number. This member of staff wasn’t asking everybody so he was not consistent in his approach. I did inform the hotel reception about this so I hope they found a more consistent approach because no one wants to feel scrutinised or discriminated against. The hotel reception were very understanding and took my feedback seriously.

The spread they had for breakfast was good , times for breakfast fantastic and the staff were welcoming. A special mention to the manager in the brown or red suit in the breakfast area, I didn’t get his name. He was very professional, friendly, polite, efficient and he was consistent with his approach with all visitors. Excellent customer service, he is defiantly someone who represents the Palms. I had some treatments in the spa which were amazing, once again staff were friendly and accomadating. Some evenings came back late and security were cool. Always said hello and they remembered that I was staying at the hotel. Outstanding team that clean the rooms. Very high standard of cleaning. I liked that they left notes when you had your not to disturb me warning on and worked around you during your stay. Great location for restaurants and coffee shops and easy to get a taxi next door.

Special thanks to Mr.
    • Deluxe Room Pool View

The use of the facilities by the external club members made the hotel crowded and the swimming pool uncomfortable to use.

Special thanks to Mr. Walid at the reception. He is very professional. He worked hard to make sure I was pleased. He was very kind to provide a room with very nice view.

Great for families with children swimming pool or the beach...
    • Deluxe Room Pool View

Great for families with children swimming pool or the beach and the children center, breakfast is good, friendly staff, over all it’s a fun experience

A resort style residence which is acceptable in general
    • Deluxe Room Pool View

- staff was trying to show friendliness though were not responsive. - although the good soundproofing for the outside noise, the noise from inside building (house keeping, storage, maintenance... etc) was unbearable. - Lobby area is very small. - Bed was uncomfortable at all and pillow were very soft and uncomfortable. -Scenes around the swimming pool might not be likable or appropriate for families (especially with young children). - Breakfast was ok.

This residence is more like a resort than being an actual hotel. It's more like a resort style accommodation distributed over multiple buildings (that you need to walk between) as well as having a commercial gym(called Beach Club) built within. IT IS NOT A ONE BUILDING USUAL HOTEL. It is nice for sporty vacation or sun seekers who are looking to lie by the swimming pool and tan. In General, from rooms and stay quality aspect this is never a 5 star hotel. However, for the facilities attached it might be. - There is enough car parking with a valet service. - Restaurant complex next door is a plus.

Very welcoming staff.
    • Deluxe Room Pool View

Very welcoming staff. over priced. Furniture should be changed and updated. the place is outdated and should be rated as 4 or 3 star hotel , for sure not a 5 star hotel. my booking was with breakfast but never try it.

the best location and staff

everything was fine, nothing

professional team who are very well knowledgeable in the rules, kind and helpful. the team on the reciption is very professional specifically Saeed AND Adham

Not impressed with the services!
    • Deluxe Room Pool View

Services were poor. Upon check-in we were interrupted by so many phone calls.. and actually answered by the lady who was checking us in!! The employees at the reception were not focusing on the guest checking in... Rooms were not ready and one of them not as we requested, thus a further delay till they finished something requested at the initial booking time. Customer care is terrible.. Pool and fitness club dont work as a team with the hotel itself... for 2 days in a row they had no towels at the pool and they are not willing to make an effort to get us towels instead they say you can go back to your room and get it from there!! breakfast is poor in quality.. white toast was stale.. too much fried food for breakfast... small variety of fruit.. Not so fresh and not impressive in general.

Location and pools, although the warmer pool not that clean.

Elegant in every sense of the word!

Nothing, I mean it!

The palms beach is really an exceptional hotel. Although our stay was short but we did enjoy every single moment within it. The room was gorgeous, simple design yet beautiful and stylish. It was large, very clean and had a wonderful seating area with a perfect view. The pool area was exciting, we almost didn’t feel the time passing while enjoying and relaxing over there. And since the hotel name is palms beach, the pool area had already scattered palm trees which turned the place into a true oasis. The breakfast food was simply amazing. Delicious, fresh and was one of the finest we ever had in our trips. The hotel had also a modern health club equipped with a variety of high-end gears that can easily get the adrenalin going. We didn’t try these as we were there mainly for relaxing. The hotel location was very good, relatively close to the main shopping area in Kuwait. Next to the hotel there was a restaurant complex that had various cuisines to choose from. The hotel staff were very professional and friendly. They did every effort to make our stay remarkable and unforgettable. Thank you!

cleanliness , location
    • Palms Two Bedroom

no sound proof , screaming of childrens and people down in the corridors is really annoying and disrespectifull., the room rate was pricey, and no enough parking space for guests.

cleanliness , location

Not worth the price
    • Deluxe Room Pool View

Need to walk long distance to get to room. Room finishing decorated in tradition way, not worth 5 star, i would give it 3 star. Breakfast is bad, 2 things to notice, some insects near bread area and they mix freash orange juice bottled one and when I asked the the guy there he insested that it is fresh while I saw the KDD orange juice empty bottled next to him. The main door is next to celebration hall which make it crowded at night if there is a marriage ceremony.

Beach club gym View

I will return as soon as possible, best experience since years!
    • Deluxe Room Pool View

The staff, the hotel, the breakfast and the gym excelent. The gym is simply amazing over several hundred of m2, high professional trainer. The spa, the pools , the beach is also for families best choice! The area, the restaurants are great.

Locatoin
    • Deluxe Room Pool View

Staff very rude in reception first of all we were two guests and they provide only one discount book and when we asked for another one for my friend the Egyptian manager him self said(don’t remember the name)one only for each room. then comes the room service when they provide the first time they changed the pillows and kept a very bad quality ones i had to call and argue so they change it, they also didn’t change the fruit basket for two days and kept with (half ate )fruit and a peace of date which made me call the manager again then his reason was that they provide the basket only once ,, do that stop you from cleaning??

Locatoin

The location of the hotel was strategic.
    • Deluxe Room Pool View

The location of the hotel was strategic. It is ten mintues from the down town and close from airport. It has also sea view which bring lil breeze to the area

Greatest hotel in Kuwait!
    • Deluxe Room Pool View

I go to kuwait every now and then, and I have tried a lot of hotels and I consider this one the best because of the great location and facilities compared to the value of money, also the breakfast was very good.

Browse The Palms Beach Hotel & Spa traveller photo gallery