2. Laos hotel reviews
  3. Luang Prabang hotel reviews
  4. Luang Prabang hotel reviews
  5. Reviews of My Dream Boutique Resort

Reviews of My Dream Boutique Resort This rating is a reflection of how the property compares to the industry standard when it comes to price, facilities and services available. It's based on a self-evaluation by the property. Use this rating to help choose your stay!

Ban Meung Nga Village, Meung Nga Street, 06000 Luang Prabang, Laos

#15 of 237 hotels in Luang Prabang

9.7

Read more– opens a dialog box

• Reviewed: November 27, 2018

Avoid this property!
    • Classic Double or Twin Room

Poor wifi Bed hard as a stone Hot water running out after 2 mins, very weak shower stream No sun blocking curtain, no privacy We had to wait 30 mins to check in as the room wasn't ready on time

• Reviewed: November 25, 2018

The Manger Mr.
    • Deluxe Double or Twin Room

The Manger Mr. San was very friendly and saw open items in advance. We stayed in der new part, just finished end of October 2018. Perfect. The monks pass every morning at 6am in front of the hotel. The hotel is a bit loud and too far away from town, but they have free shuttle service even off the timetable;-)!

• Reviewed: November 23, 2018

Small boutique property across the river from the main strip in Luang Prabang

The property needs some minor upgrades here and there, and the rooms are uncomfortably bright during the morning - blinds or blackout curtains would help. I stayed in a pool villa room on the further end of the hotel and unfortunately the wi-fi was extremely patchy and only worked approximately 30-40% of the time.

The staff at My Dream are very friendly, but the property itself feels a little dated with minor repairs needed around. The two pools were fantastic, and the rooms are spacious. The breakfast offering is basic but decent. The location is slightly further away from the centre of town but there are free shuttles, though not extremely frequently. Alternatively, you can walk across the bamboo bridge during the peak season.

• Reviewed: November 18, 2018

Friendly staff, nice swimming pool, free bike rental, big...
    • Deluxe Double or Twin Room

Our room was right above where breakfast and diner are served, we did had quit some noise

Friendly staff, nice swimming pool, free bike rental, big breakfast

• Reviewed: November 9, 2018

Beautiful resort on the east side of Nam Khan River with a...
    • Classic Double or Twin Room

Beautiful resort on the east side of Nam Khan River with a big garden where you can relax right on the river bank. You can borrow bikes to get to the town. Breakfast was a very good mixture of continental breakfast and local food. The staff was super nice and helpful.

• Reviewed: November 1, 2018

I loved the staff of this hotel.
    • Deluxe Double or Twin Room

It is not centrally located but fortunately they do offer a shuttle. It would be nice if it ran a bit more frequently. We didn’t have problems with this but this isn’t the perfect spot if you want to roll right out into town.

I loved the staff of this hotel. The manager is highly involved and obviously cares about the experience of his guests. Hospitality in Laos was truly above and beyond. Our bungalow stay was unique and beautifully designed, with lots of light. Breakfast was decent and the open courtyard was so pleasant.

• Reviewed: November 1, 2018

Beautiful hotel
    • Private Bungalow with Garden View

The staff were excellent, so helpful and friendly . The riverside location and the gardens are beautiful. The villa was light , airy , well equipped and comfortable. The food in the restaurant was really good and not expensive. Free Shuttle bus to town .

• Reviewed: October 29, 2018

Most lovely staff we have ever had
    • Classic Double or Twin Room

Some classic double rooms are pretty small and have little privacy on the balconies. I would ask for a bigger one or book a bungalow next time.

Very lovely staff, gorgeous, huge garden for morning jog and relaxing, fantastic breakfast

• Reviewed: October 29, 2018

Great value, nice pool!
    • Classic Double or Twin Room

The bathroom and towels could use some sparkle.

A beautiful quiet resort. Really good value for price. Good breakfast with a mix of Western and Laos options. Great free shuttle to and from the airport. Excellent spring rolls (both the fresh and fried). Staff is super kind and helpful. Just a bit out of the way from the main area, but they have free bikes you can use!

• Reviewed: October 11, 2018

The staff especially the young man with the big smile (think...
    • Deluxe Double or Twin Room

Excursions were very expensive so we made our own arrangements. Pool room villas wasn’t private enough but we understand that is being a concern of the management. Otherwise lovely room.

The staff especially the young man with the big smile (think his name was hum). Hired a scooter there and they were very professional.

• Reviewed: October 10, 2018

Beautiful complex of villas
    • Deluxe Double or Twin Room

There was a bit of building work going on within the complex (October 2018).

Beautiful collection of villas, with gardens leading down to the Nam Khan River. The staff are just lovely and really welcoming. Located out of the centre, but they have free bikes and a free sheduled shuttle to get into town quicker.

• Reviewed: October 8, 2018

Friendly staff

To city center 15 minutes walk

Friendly staff We had the opportunity to see the standard room and the deluxe one. The standard room is basic but the deluxe rooms are really great.

• Reviewed: October 2, 2018

Thank you the team of My Dream Boutique Resort to make our holiday perfect

It is 10/10.

It was absolutely fantastic. Everything was just perfect. 10/10 We didn't want to check out. Spot on customer service from the gardeners, through the waiters, cleaners, drivers and managers. Lao people are wonderful 🧡 Thank you the team of My Dream Boutique Resort to make our holiday perfect.

• Reviewed: October 2, 2018

Superb!

The push bikes could have been better quality.

The bungalow overlooking the garden was lovely, spacious and clean. The staff were genuinely lovely and always helpful with tips of where to go and happy to share their life stories.

• Reviewed: September 17, 2018

Loved the location,.
    • Classic Double or Twin Room

I did not like the bed in my room.the room needs to be updated.ithe bed squeeked,and the mattress felt like I was sleeping on a board. I did the trekking tour to the villages.it was so hot and humid.i felt like I was training for the army.i'm not too good at going up steep inclines, it was too much.with the heat.

Loved the location,...it was a beautiful and clean area.loved the mountains.i also loved the night market,and the indigo cafe.loved the beautiful waterfall.the staff were very friendly and helpful.they gave me a free ride back to the airport at 6am.i did the day trip to the waterfall.it was really nice.

• Reviewed: August 24, 2018

The staff here could not be more helpful and more friendly.
    • Private Villa with Garden View

The staff here could not be more helpful and more friendly. Sam and his team were the perfect hosts. Nothing was too much trouble from booking taxis to recommending places to eat, lending umbrellas and even running us into town one evening. Highly recommended

• Reviewed: August 22, 2018

Despite the room negatives this charming hotel is real good. Staff is 5 stars! Recommended!
    • Classic Double or Twin Room

Room is old fashioned. Bed not comfortable, air conditioning not working properly and bathroom had a strange smell. Far from the city centre still you have a shuttle bus but to come back normally we were taking a tuk tuk.

This charming hotel has very nice facilities. Not big but very pleasant swimming pool. Staff is 5 stars. Even if far away from the city centre the shuttle bus is free and departs at different hours to the city centre and airport. Tour guide recommended by the staff definitely recommend. We learned a lot with him regarding city history and Buddhist religion, also tried some very good local food that we would never have tried without him. Breakfast and restaurant meals were very good and not expensive.

• Reviewed: August 14, 2018

Beautiful pool and gardens in a secluded area but still very...
    • Deluxe Double or Twin Room

Beautiful pool and gardens in a secluded area but still very accessible to town, even when the bamboo bridge is closed. Suggest renting a motorbike or checking out a free bike. Staff was wonderful, especially the general manager Sam. He is fantastic and can help you with anything you need -- truly goes "above and beyond." Food and in-room massages were also great. I miss this place already!!

• Reviewed: August 13, 2018

Love this place, will surely come back again.
    • Classic Double or Twin Room

The WIFI connection in my room was not working very well.

Very nice and polite staff with excellent hospitality. Free shuttle van to airport and city. Good breakfast. Nice location.

• Reviewed: August 8, 2018

Fantastic and relaxing
    • Private Bungalow with Garden View

Nothing really. The only thing is the stairs. From the lower level gardens to the restaurant are steep the lighting could be brighter.

The bed was large and very comfortable plus had plenty of pillows. Room clean. We had a villa with garden view which was great. Sit on the balcony and look over well kept gardens to the river. The staff were amazing nothing too much trouble. San the manager very helpful with recommendations and alert to everything around. Paeng in the restaurant was a very happy cheerful man. There was also a young lady who helped me with the alms ceremony she is an accounts student. The food in the restaurant was very good. I would highly recommend a visit. If you visit you must visit a restaurant in town called Manda de Laos world heritage site fantastic food beautiful setting, among Lilly ponds.

• Reviewed: August 6, 2018

Great Stay In Gorgeous Luang Prabang!
    • Private Bungalow with Garden View

The location is a bit out of town but the resort offers shuttles and bikes. It is also a short walk to the pedestrian/motorbike bridge to cross over the river

My Dream was very lovely and located right on the river with beautiful grounds. This property has the best manager I have ever experienced. Each and every day he took the time to make sure that everything was to my satisfaction and I was happy and always asked about my plans to offer advice or any other assistance I may need. Breakfast was very good and once again all staff were amazing! Big lovely room with beautiful terrace. Great experience!

• Reviewed: August 2, 2018

Excellent stay - all about the small details
    • Classic Double or Twin Room

Could be more generous with toiletries (shampoo/ shower gel etc)

Location- away from main town yet regular shuttle bus or option to borrow bikes Friendly staff (especially day to day manager). Spoke to every guest individually at breakfast but never intrusive.

• Reviewed: July 29, 2018

Would definitely go back!
    • Classic Double or Twin Room

It was a bit out of town and the Bamboo Bridge washed away the morning we arrived. They have a shuttle bus which was handy. The bathroom floor flooded everytime we had a shower, but that is being picky. the tropical outlook from our room was gorgeous.

Lovely staff. We felt very welcome. Good brekky. Nice pool. Free airport transfer. Beautiful room.

• Reviewed: July 16, 2018

Amazing place - we will be back!
    • Deluxe Double or Twin Room

The heartfelt welcome and the service was amazing throughout, esp. by manager San, who came to our breakfast table every morning to greet us and ask if there was anything he or his team could do for us. He also gave us lots of advice on things to do and see. Breakfast and the food at the restaurant was both very good and our room just fantastic.

• Reviewed: July 15, 2018

The hotel pool was the best thing about the place.
    • Classic Double or Twin Room

The room was really run down, all the furniture was old falling apart. There was a constant smell of sewage in the bathroom which was impossible to get rid of. If you want to eat in the restaurant and pay by credit card, there is a charge of 3 per cent which is not stated anywhere during the booking. The staff seem smiley but in reality they are trying to take advantage of you. The breakfast was really weird as well. There was no meat at all, although the hotel doesn’t pose itself as a vegetarian one. The wi-fi was really slow and had to buy a local sim.

The hotel pool was the best thing about the place. There are a great territory around the hotel. Free transfer to the airport and to the city is another advantage.

• Reviewed: July 5, 2018

Love the serene ambience and natural surrounding of My Dream...
    • Private Bungalow with Garden View

Love the serene ambience and natural surrounding of My Dream Resort. They have free airport shuttle van service and the staff are very helpful. The location of the resort is on the other side of the river. It is a good fit for travelers who prefer privacy and authentic sense of Luang Prabang. Basically I lend a bike from the resort to browse around town.

• Reviewed: July 2, 2018

My Nightmare Boutique
    • Private Suite with Garden View

This property is mismanaged. On their website it states construction would be finishhed as of May 2018. Stayed June 2018 and there is still construction with no sign of finishing anytime soon. This was lie/misinformation number 1. I dealt with it. We were not the only people dealing with the noise. We were not informed of the motorbike policy. If you need one, check one out as soon as you get there. It's not on an as need basis. Lie/misinformation 2. When we were there the bamboo bridge was under construction. The hotel never told us. Actually, they presented the bridge as an option to get into the city. When we told the front office about it, they told us we should have brought cash to pay for a boat fee. We were stuck paying taxi fees the whole time. We asked for a late check-out and were not told till the morning when scheduled to leave that, not only could they not give use a check-out till the time we needed, but it was not because they had another party rent the space but cause they wanted to leave it open just in case it did get rented. My wife and I ended up just taking a taxi into town and having wine at a hotel named AVANI, which is where we should have stayed. When we arrived back from AVANI from having a nice lunch, I should have only needed to grab the bags and headed to the airport. When I picked up the bags, they informed me they forgot to charge me for a mojito I had at dinner at time of check out and had to pay. This is after paying my whole bill at checkouthour before. I know this is a small oversight but this is how mismanaged it is. I didn't care and grabbed the KIP in my pocket and paid it. In addition to all this, the rooms are in the airport flight path and the staff couldn't care less about the guests' needs. WiFi was spotty and we were not the only ones that complained. If you stay here, know that you should check all your charges. Do not trust the management or the front desk to help you.

The rooms are really nice. If you can, get a massage from the women that do them for the hotel. They are super sweet and good at what they do. We go a foot massage and loved it enough to get a full body. The best.

• Reviewed: July 1, 2018

Great stay
    • Classic Double or Twin Room

Wifi didn't work very well in any of the areas. The bathroom had a very strong chemical smell which became quite uncomfortable when in there.

The staff were really lovely and welcoming. Easy to deal with and helped us with a number of bookings with no issue. Breakfast was great and rooms were really nice and immaculately clean. Pool was great after a hot day exploring Luang Prabang. Their free shuttle service into the city was unexpected but really helpful and it was always on time.

• Reviewed: July 1, 2018

Great views, lovely staff
    • Classic Double or Twin Room

Room was a little dirty and the breakfast wasn't great.

View from the room was amazing, wifi worked well and room was comfortable. Good location in Sapa, easy to get around. Staff were lovely and very helpful. Quick turnaround on our laundry which was much needed! Very cheap too.

• Reviewed: June 27, 2018

Could not fault this place!
    • Classic Double or Twin Room

The food could do with a little improvement but that is it.

The place was brilliant. I can not recommend it enough. It was great for a solo traveller. There were a few solo travellers there. The staff were great and the staff are brilliant. I thoroughly enjoyed my stay there and will be back for sure!

• Reviewed: June 25, 2018

Fabulous place to stay, awesome staff, beautiful grounds and pool. They make a mean monito!
    • Classic Double or Twin Room

Nothing. Would happily stay here again.

Rooms had everything we wanted, comfortable bed, good size bathroom and lovely balcony to sit out on with great outlook.

• Reviewed: June 24, 2018

The grounds were gorgeous.
    • Deluxe Double or Twin Room

The grounds were gorgeous. They welcomed us with a cold drink and some fruit. We arrived a couple hours before check in time but after sitting for about 20 minutes they told us our room was ready and we could go to our room. The shuttle from the airport was very convienent and walking to town was easy. We definitely recommend this place. We loved it.

• Reviewed: June 23, 2018

A calm relaxed resort.
    • Private Bungalow with Garden View

Great location, very calm resort. We had a comfy spacious room. The A/C didn't work but there was a fan which was enough for us. There is a very nice pool in the area where you can order cocktails. The staff was very helpful.

• Reviewed: June 22, 2018

The staff was super nice - drink happy hour was good.
    • Classic Double or Twin Room

The bikes were not safe - brakes were out on most of them. Rooster wake up call early in the morning.

The staff was super nice - drink happy hour was good. The location to the river is nice too!

• Reviewed: June 21, 2018

Wonderfully welcoming
    • Deluxe Double or Twin Room

It would have been nice to have a proper bar but that’s not really a negative.

We arrived quite late and although there was only a short time before the restaurant was due to close for the evening we were still able to order food and the staff were happy to stay around until after we had finished eating. The staff were all really helpful, especially On, who made our stay extra special. They are happy to organise and advise on the best trips etc. The free shuttle bus into the main town was an added bonus.

• Reviewed: June 14, 2018

Good place to stay, lovely pool, quiet and very safe.
    • Deluxe Double or Twin Room

Free pick up from airport and shuttle bus to town. Bamboo bridge fabulous for getting to other side and great restaurants just across the bridge. Staff lovely.

• Reviewed: June 9, 2018

Absolutely amazing, beautiful, friendly and great value for the cost.
    • Classic Double or Twin Room

The staff here could not possibly have been more friendly or accommodating. There shuttle to and from town, as well as to and from the airport is a huge convenience. Not to mention the property is beautiful. We would definitely come again!

• Reviewed: June 5, 2018

The environment surrounding the hotel.
    • Private Villa with Garden View

1. 3 times electricity disruption for 15min to 30 during our stay. 2. There were milipedes in the room, almost 10 we 'collected' during our stay. 3. No blackout curtain just plan cotton white, hence in the afternoon is quite hot in the room to have your nap. 4. Noise from the neighbourhood due to renovation work and it is still continuing even is already Jun. Hotel website mentioned until May but its not true. 5. Breakfast spread not so overwhelming. Just a basic and limited choice.

The environment surrounding the hotel. Relaxing with nature. The hotel staff are kind and humble people.

• Reviewed: May 29, 2018

Excellent and strongly recommend friends to stay here. Value for money.
    • Private Villa with Garden View

Currently there is construction next to the property so there is very noisy starting since early morning. The breakfast was just ok, could be better.

The friendliness of staffs at the hotel, free shuttle service to town and free bike rental. The property located on kan river, nice garden and view, very peaceful.

• Reviewed: May 27, 2018

Wonderful Dream
    • Classic Double or Twin Room

Everything was great the only thing was the mattress was a bit hard

The staff were delightful the setting was lush and tranquil. Free bikes a real bonus

• Reviewed: May 24, 2018

It seemed typical for Laos.
    • Deluxe Double or Twin Room

It seemed typical for Laos... good breakfast ...freindly staff...Transport from and to airport...Hotel manager who greets guests every morning and helped us with our cases

• Reviewed: May 17, 2018

Absolutely fantastic place to stay in Luang Prabang
    • Classic Double or Twin Room

It was just lovely. The gardens were gorgeous and sitting on the balcony surrounded by foliage was great. Walking over the bamboo bridge to the centre of town was brilliant. The staff were great and took care of me as a solo traveller.

• Reviewed: May 5, 2018

Everything!

Leaving....

Everything!! Pay a bit extra and go for a nicer room the difference is worth it! Location is unbeatable... you have to cross a bamboo bridge to go into town, spectacular! Don’t be put off about the reviews reporting noise from the bar across the river, it is actually a lovely place I didn’t find it noisy, the nature makes more noise ... don’t forget they pick you up and drop you in the airport for free. The staff is amazing they arranged everything for us. Breakfast great!

• Reviewed: May 2, 2018

This hotel is overall nice.
    • Deluxe Double or Twin Room

The rooms are a little rustic and there should be bug nets at the windows so we can leave open. The breakfast buffet was very nice though a non dairy milk option would have been perfect (like soy milk).

This hotel is overall nice. One of the girls at the front desk was very helpful and spoke well english however we had trouble getting understood by the rest of the staff. the free shuttle to town is nice. the place is otherwise walking distance via the bamboo bridge (but it is a payable bridge)

• Reviewed: April 24, 2018

Gorgeous hotel - made our stay in Luang Prabang!
    • Private Family Bungalow with Garden View

Airport transfer was brilliant no problems. A lovely warm welcome on arrival which much needed cold drinks and towels! The room far exceeded our expectations and the pool area was lovely. Food was delicious and the staff were absolutely fantastic. Excellent value for money.

• Reviewed: April 23, 2018

Staff is very nice and the quality of breakfast exceeded my...
    • Private Bungalow with Garden View

They supply bicycles for the guests but none is in good conditions. There’s a bar in front of the hotel that play loud music every day so is impossible to sleep before midnight

Staff is very nice and the quality of breakfast exceeded my expectations

• Reviewed: April 22, 2018

Great for couples
    • Classic Double or Twin Room

Shower could of been on the warmer side.

Really nice hotel and the staff are really helpful, it’s a ten minutes walk to the centre and you have to walk over a bamboo bridge, if that’s not for you they have bikes you can use, would recommend this hotel 🙂

• Reviewed: April 21, 2018

We enjoyed our stay very much
    • Deluxe Double or Twin Room

It was a little too far from the main township

Bungalow was very spacious with the added bonus of having a balcony. The gardens were lovely. The staff were fabulous.

• Reviewed: April 14, 2018

Everything was lovely.
    • Classic Double or Twin Room

Everything was lovely. The staff was exceptionally polite; the manager even walked to the road upon check-out and saw us off. If you're in LP, this is a great spot.

• Reviewed: April 10, 2018

The staff were all exceptionally attentive and helpful. We had a very enjoyable stay thank you.
    • Private Bungalow with Garden View

It's a little bit further out of town than I had anticipated but once you find the Bamboo Bridge it's a 10-15 minute walk.

The hotel is beautiful very clean and the food in the restaurant excellent. They arranged for us to participate in the alms procession for the monks. The standard of cooking from their kitchen is very good.

• Reviewed: March 30, 2018

The staff was incredibly friendly and helpful.
    • Private Villa with Garden View

It got loud at times -- there was construction going on all day next door, and there is a nightclub across the river playing really, really loud music with thumping beats at night. They did stop at about 11:30pm, but it was every night. It's not more than a 10-minute walk into town, but that's if you go across a bamboo bridge -- fun the first few times, but not always what you want.

The staff was incredibly friendly and helpful. The grounds were beautiful, and the room was very comfortable. It's a great value for the money. The pool was comfortable, the room service was free, and the overall vibe is very relaxing.

• Reviewed: March 28, 2018

Enjoyed our stay
    • Deluxe Double or Twin Room

Too far from main centre of town

Lovely quiet setting. Very nice gardens. Rooms were spacious and clean. Staff were very friendly. Very nice breakfasts

• Reviewed: March 27, 2018

A lovely stay in wonderful LP
    • Classic Double or Twin Room

There is a bit of a noise issue due to the lack of soundproofing between rooms. The wood design is lovely but conducts sound and amplifies the usual hotel comings and goings. As long as you’re aware of this it’s fine but beware if you’re a light sleeper.

What a wonderful, welcoming place. The staff are lovely and really helpful. The small resort has beautiful grounds and is a short walk from town over the bamboo bridge (in dry season). Some may find the distance from the town centre problematic but the shuttle service & easy booking of transport works well. I loved the room design, though it won’t be to everyone’s taste, it’s a good clean middle ground between basic guesthouse and luxury hotel. Would definitely return if I’m ever lucky enough to be back in LP.

• Reviewed: March 27, 2018

Lovely setting, but issues with noise.

Noise. Nite club across the river is very loud but thankfully closed by midnight. A local party with karaoke was very loud and discomforting. We were lucky this also shut down close to midnight.

Lovely setting, beautiful gardens, and great staff.

Great hotel!
    • Private Bungalow with Garden View

Lovely hotel on the Nam Khan river. Easy to get into town via the bamboo bridge. Great staff, beautiful grounds and room, lovely breakfast and restaurant meals. Complimentary airport shuttle also very handy. Would definitely recommend.

A week in Luang Prabang!
    • Classic Double or Twin Room

Noise from guests in room above & room next door! Walls are very thin.

Breakfast outside overlooking the pool & garden. Having a dip in the pool & relaxing by the poolside after a day of exploring. Walking into/back from town across the bamboo bridge.

• Reviewed: March 23, 2018

- very friendly staff
    • Deluxe Double or Twin Room

- uncomfortable bed - broken mosquito net and too small for bed - a little pricey for Laos

- very friendly staff - fast room service with no additional charge - free shuttle to town and airport - beautiful surroundings

• Reviewed: March 21, 2018

location is perfect
    • Deluxe Double or Twin Room

about bathroom, only not so hot water flows, and so we could not take a bathe long and felt chilly in the evening.

breakfast was good and free upgrade to suite was more than expected

• Reviewed: March 16, 2018

Good choice to stay in Luangprabang

We had a nice stay at My dream boutique resort. Our deluxe room is very comfortable and clean. Apart from a very beautiful landscape,there are many facilities provided such as swimming pool, free shuttle to airport and city, free bicycle, etc. The location is a bit outside city center but you can go to the city by using a bamboo bridge nearby. Breakfast is wonderful. We really love their orange juice!!(as it was made from a real orange!!) Staff is very helpful. Will definitely come back again.

• Reviewed: March 16, 2018

Nice one night stay.
    • Classic Double or Twin Room

Location a bit far from town. Shuttle provided.

Room design, bed, staff really helpful, free shuttle to the airport. Refresh towel provided on arrival.

• Reviewed: March 1, 2018

AMAZING! One of the best places I’ve ever stayed!
    • Private Villa with Garden View

The only small thing I could complain about is you have to walk across the bamboo bridge to get to the center of town. This takes about 10 min and isn’t too troublesome. But it would have been nice to be a little closer. That being said, the hotel provides a shuttle service in case you don’t feel like walking.

Everything at this resort is PHENOMENAL!!! The staff, the grounds, the rooms, the breakfast: all incredible!! I can not recommend this place enough. I decided to book based on all the amazing reviews, and I’m very glad that I did! Everyone who works here is just SO nice, and SO helpful. They all addressed me by my name as soon as I arrived. Service is impeccable, and I woke up every day excited to eat the delicious breakfast. Poached eggs! Cappuccinos! Real cheese! Gourmet bread! It’s really hard to slight this place on ANYTHING. Highly recommended! I will definitely be back :-)

• Reviewed: February 25, 2018

Unfortunately, not what I expected
    • Classic Double or Twin Room

Complimentary airport pick up didn't´t showed up. Erratic Internet connection. Room facing open area of gardens behind which is a zone of bars with rave music until late (noisy). Limited shuttles to and from town (just two from town to hotel at 20 and 21,30 h).

Nice breakfast (great cappuccino). Staff arranged transfer to town at 8am even when no shuttle was scheduled at that time.

• Reviewed: February 21, 2018

A excelent choice in Luang Prabang.

The Wi-Fi conection.

Excelent staff! Do everything to the turist enjoa the trip. The tour price is better than the agencys. The breakfast is good! The transfer to the city is perfect!

Exotic dream in historic Luang Prabang
    • Private Bungalow with Garden View

My Dream Boutique Resort was exactly a dream - beautiful surroundings, nice interior and a very friendly, caring and helpful staff - the manager arranged that we had the nice experience of participating in the morning ceremony when Buddhist monks from the neighbouring temple pass by in the street to receive food gifts from the population - a very touching moment on our visit. Passing the river Nam Khan on a bamboo bridge you are close to Luang Prabang historical town center. Don't miss the sunset view from Mount Phousi or from the river bank opposite to Mekong Riverview Hotel - and visit the Luang Prabang UXO visitor center telling the story about the secret US war in Laos in the 1970's. Lovely room with balcony view to the tropical garden.

• Reviewed: February 20, 2018

Pleasant setting across the bamboo bridge
    • Private Bungalow with Garden View

Unfortunately the bathroom wasn't as clean as expected and the towels were a bit tired. Loud dance music and karaoke came from a nearby bar every night of our stay, which made it hard to unwind and relax. Some lapses in staff attentiveness during our stay.

Nice and green with a lovely private outlook from the bungalow. Beautiful walk down to the river. Pleasant staff who welcomed us warmly.

• Reviewed: February 20, 2018

One of my best hotel experiences.
    • Classic Double or Twin Room

The setting is beautiful, breakfast is delicious and service impeccable. Miss Tui and the rest of the staff were so helpful, pleasant and accommodating.

• Reviewed: February 19, 2018

Great staff, very clean,great breakfast and location
    • Deluxe Double or Twin Room

It is a fantastic hotel, very clean and great location. The views from the room and breakfast area were excellent, I would book this hotel again if I visited

• Reviewed: February 19, 2018

The perfect stay
    • Private Bungalow with Garden View

Right from our welcome drink to check-out, we were treated with the greatest care and attentiveness. Our room was a little oasis; peaceful & full of charm.

• Reviewed: February 16, 2018

A nice hotel but a bit overpriced.
    • Private Villa with Garden View

The hotel is situated across the river from Utopia bar. Until 11/12pm you could here the pop/techno music coming from the other side: it impacted the atsmophere of the place. The villa though beautiful was a bit old: it could use a fresh paint on the inner walls. It was also a bit dark during the day, not much sunlight coming in.

The hotel has different buildings and areas, all nicely arranged. The garden was lovely and well maintained. Breakfast was a buffet style one and had a lot of options. Staff was very helpful and accommodating. The villa was spacious and had a nice shower.

• Reviewed: February 14, 2018

Go to this hotel and visit Luang Prabang
    • Deluxe Double or Twin Room

Beatyful location by the river with a nice garden giving it a private feeling. Lovely staff doing their best for the guests. Only a short walk from the city center. I would recommend the stay at this clean and well served hotel any day!

• Reviewed: February 11, 2018

Enjoyed it so much, would go back.
    • Deluxe Double or Twin Room

Thoroughly enjoyed stay at My Dream Boutique, management and staff were excellent and very helpful, would highly recommend. Location great, bikes were available, enjoyed cycling around Luang Prabang. Great food, coffee shops, especially Saffron Coffee Shop and Tangor &Tamarind Restaurants.

• Reviewed: February 1, 2018

Fanstastic hotel
    • Classic Double or Twin Room

The staff went out of there way to make our stay fantastic , room was excellent with a balcony,, breakfast was great ,, and dinner menu was great too . swimming pool Loved it

• Reviewed: February 1, 2018

Would absolutely recommend this hotel for an enjoyable stay in LP.
    • Classic Double or Twin Room

Beds were uncomfortable and needed to be upgraded.

General manager was very hands on and staff were friendly and efficient. Great location just out of town with regular shuttle. Lovely pool area. Excellent buffet breakfast with good coffee.

• Reviewed: January 28, 2018

The hotel was beautiful with an amazing garden and a very...

Everything was great

The hotel was beautiful with an amazing garden and a very serene atmosphere. The room was very nicely designed and spacious. The staff was really amazing, very polite and helpful, really the highlight of the hotel. The breakfast was very nice and tasty, with a beautiful view of the garden and the pool. Definitely worth staying there!

• Reviewed: January 22, 2018

One of the best places I have ever stayed in SE asia - really beautiful experience.
    • Private Villa with Garden View

There wasn't anything we didn't like about this place and would love to come again. There are building works next door (which is noted on the website) but don't let it put you off.

We stayed for 5 days and loved our stay here. It is a beautiful resort, with the most friendly helpful staff. The breakfast buffet is great - particularly the Laotian food. The rooms are very clean and stylish, with comfortable beds. Highly recommended!

We Price Match