Reviews of Gefinor Rotana – Beirut 5 stars

Clemenceau Street, 1103 Beirut, Lebanon

#55 of 125 hotels in Beirut

• Club Rotana - King Bed

Th he size of the room was not as expected , view from room was not that great ...only buildings .

Staff were very friendly and offered help, roof swimming pool had a nice view ...but small , breakfast was really colorful and had many options, it was worth the value and a short walk to famous Alhamra street and Zaytoona marina.

Internet connection wasn't the best.

Location is convenient The breakfast was quite good. Room was clean and bed comfortable. Staff were very helpful and service was good. Gym, roof top pool all very nice.

• Club Rotana - Twin Bed

The one down side is that the rooms need renovation. Do not get me wrong, they are fine but can do with some renovation as some furniture is visibly old.

The hotel is a good deal. The location, gym, roof top pool, cleanliness, good internet connection, friendly staff. Their restaurant and garden extension to the restaurant are very comfortable, clean and offers quality breakfast and food.

• Premium King Sea View

The pool is small. The gym is small and equipment out of date ... The rooms need refurbishment . The WiFi is not secured.

The restaurant and reception areas are nice .

• Classic Twin City View

They accidentally double-charged me for the room, but I think they are taking care of that. They also forgot my wake-up call and taxi for the day I left (it seems like an individual working in the evening simply did not write it down for the morning staff), and weren't informed about the airport security waiting times. These are pretty minor issues, though. You can stay at the hotel; it's amazing.

I really loved everything about the place. Was a last-minute booking and showed up six hours before check-in, but they sorted out the room in a couple hours and treated me great while just sitting on the patio having a coffee doing work while I waited. Super close to AUB and other things in Beirut (which is also amazing). Will stay here again and again. The rooftop pool/fitness center are spectacular.

• Classic King City View

The room was disappointing...looked a bit old and worn down. The expensive breakfast was also disappointing. It did not lack for variety, but the quality was poor. Only 1 treadmill worked in the gym.

The best thing of the hotel is the friendliness of the staff.

• Classic King City View

dated and smelly carpets in Room 810 surely faces of all the reception staffs, never heard of Good morning, Thank you......... my room was not ready till 3:00 pm Signing of non-discharge of liabilities on the receipt when checking out the fridge- you open it and you pay it No CNN nor BBC English channels Expensive airport pick-up service water pressure was weak water was barely warm for shower

The Manager of the Ground floor restaurant was the only nice and professional personnel of the Hotel that I have encountered during my stay.

• Two-Bedroom Suite with Balcony

Reception did not consider my loyality to Roatana wich is more than 11 years and they did not treat possible upgrade seriously, (I am holding Exclusive Rotana Reward Card).

Not that realy

• Classic King City View

The rooms are a bit old fashioned but they are very clean.

The hotel is located near the AUBMC. It is a standard 5 stars hotel. Nothing special to add.

• Classic Twin City View

There is no privacy in the rooms! There must be sound insulator in each room! That was too annoying in the normal room and in the junior sweet as well..

The staff was so nice i felt my self home, they are so helpful and kind.

• Classic King City View

Spending so much money for very littel service, No Break fast included However in the other Hotels if you go and book directly you get much cheaper price including breakfast and tax

• Classic King City View

Very friendly staff, the receptionist was extremely friendly and attentive to my requests, she made jocks and made feel that i am very welcomed and valued. They gave me the room I want and I had a very pleasant experience.

• Classic King City View

Gefinor Rotana is my home away from home. Wish they'd sell me a permanent room. I have to stay there every time I'm in Beirut. Staff are all friendly especially Ashraf and Hassan.

• Classic Twin City View

Although free Wi-Fi was provided but it was extremely slow to the point of not even working. But i believe the internet is generally slow in Lebanon and Hotel cannot be blamed for this.

Check-in was extremely quick and the staff was so friendly. Room was ok in size nit especially big but very comfortable.

• Premium Suite

...however it would be nice to be surprised...the hotel is long overdue a refurbishment (don't think it's ever had one) - mattresses are worn and need replacing; everything looks outdated now. Showers /bathrooms need modernizing. Although I booked the premium suite it happens to encircle the service entrance for the floor so doors banging and elevator noises persist. Tea & Coffee facilities need an upgrade too; it's really no longer acceptable to offer sachets of Nescafe Red ...

I like the location and in many ways I like that you know what you're going to get...

• Standard Studio

First of all we invited our relatives, they arrived earlier and at the reception they took money from them even though we have paid for 2 rooms online and when we told them so they refused to give back the money until the checkout ! Second when we booked online it was free parking but at the reception they took 20,000 LBP and when we showed them that the booking includes free parking they returned the money!! For a 5 stars hotel the service should be way more appropriate and professional

• Two-Bedroom Suite with Balcony

I didn't like the fact that I had to wait for more than 20 min in my room with my wife for our luggage and had finally to go to the reception / concierge to get my luggage to the room

I liked the perfect location and the easiness to get to the hotel

• Classic King City View

We stayed for 3 nights, in which we only really managed to get a good night’s sleep on the last one. On the first night, we checked in at 10 pm and the room was extremely hot. Even after we changed the AC to cold, nothing happened. By midnight we called the reception and they came up to the room. The person that came up instantly commented about how hot the room was (we were sweating like crazy). He played around with the AC options a bit, and then told us that it will need to be changed from their central system and assured us it will be done. We were exhausted after a 24 hrs flight, so we tried to sleep anyway. After continuously waking up at night due to the extreme heat, I eventually called the reception again at 4 am. They sent someone from their engineering staff who also directly pointed out how hot the room was. Apparently, the reception staff that came up at midnight only instructed them to switch the AC to fan despite our very clear request to have it set to cooling. By 5 am they realized there’s a problem with the AC and asked us to simply turn it off. I refused and asked for a new room with a functioning AC. So they switched us (almost 6 am by then) to a new room. Worth noting, that it was at our request that they gave us another room, not the person at the reception at the time. They mentioned they had an old central system, which means it is not for guests to control their own room’s temperature. It has to be hot for all, or cold for all. Very inconvenient and not suitable for a hotel of the price range and calibre of the Rotana chain. The AC was working fine in the second room, but the water pressure was very weak and no hot water available. Again, we went to the reception with the complaint. They then moved us up to a suite. We did mention several times however that all we wanted was a functioning AC and hot water. In the suite (second night), again the AC was set at fan mode centrally, so we were unable to change the temperature from our own room.

- The bed is comfy - Nancy at the reception was the only one of the staff that showed initiative and support. Not even a single one of the managers got in touch to apologize or clarify.

• Classic Twin City View

Lacking little things that actually make a difference such as hair conditioner and washcloth. Noisy at some times because of some unannounced repairs drilling sound in the room next door.

• Classic King City View

Excellent hotel! The service, location, cleanliness, room space, view from the pool (!), even the price, everything is just perfect! This was my 2nd time and I will be definitely coming back.

• Premium Suite with Balcony

Wifi is appalling; probably to convince you to pay for the 'upgraded' version; most decent hotels provide decent and free wifi. Security (metal detector) is now a bit of a joke as it is only operated in the morning (in the past it was mandatory); so use it or lose it; the pretense is laughable. Airport pick up was a mess as the driver with name board stood around the corner next to the car rental desk where he couldn't be seen - anyone who books an airport pick up has no business near a car rental desk.

Usual comfortable Rotana standards/beds.

• Premium King Sea View

Swimming pole and gym and the location of the hotel , from the front of hotel you walk down 5min to the sea and Cornish , from the behind of hotel you walk a little up 5 min to famous hamra str. So great

• Two-Bedroom Suite with Balcony

1. A bit old furniture! Not as a 5 star hotel! 2. Poor breakfast! I believe you can do much better. Its not cheap to book the breakfast, but does not worth the price! 3. I didn't like that staff squeezed my baby and touched him all the time. I understand their warm heart but in terms of hygiene, it was annoying.

If you want to live luxury in Beirut, this hotel is absolutely the best. Great location, nice and helpful staff, amazing swimming pool, very clean and well equipped!

• Two-Bedroom Suite with Balcony

nothing really (but would prefer a bit better rooms rate)

Hotel staff were very welcoming with a great smile (especially Paul who did everything to make our short stay great)

• Standard Twin Room

A hotel with a memory that serves its repeating clients magnificently. As a business traveler, the hotel offers me convenience and quality as well as wonderful staff. The roof top pool opens till 11 and offers a great wind down facility.

• Standard Studio

Housekeeping were very slow to clean the rooms, and had to be called on most afternoons to clean the room

Great Location, 5 minute walk from AUB and Hamra, yet quiet at the same time.

• Premium King Sea View

Staff overworked, consequently unattentive for a 5 stars standard. Hated the bathroom - dated and very uncomfortable

Great location and view. Good Breakfast buffet

• Classic Twin City View

we came here with a car, and I knew they had a parking but there are several signs on the street saying "Gefinor parking" which got us really confused. We spent 45 minutes trying to figure out where the parking place is during really bad traffic. At 9.15 in the morning the House Keeping was knocking at the doors and at 11 am, a man shouting "MINI BAR" was knocking at all doors to check your mini bar. We had a rough night and we needed to sleep but that made it impossible. Plus I did not like the fact that they block 200 dollars from my account in case I make damages. I know this is a hotel policy for many hotels around the world, but still. Noone likes that.

It is indeed in the heart of the city. A short walk from Hamra street where you can find shops, restaurants etc. The hotel offers a car parking and I got it for free as a Genius in booking.com.

• Classic Twin City View

The room was clean and the view was amazing! Room service was excellent with attention to detail. The location is ideal as we could reach AUB campus and the downtown by foot. One of the best things about the hotel was that the bathrooms were well resourced and clean.

• Classic Twin City View

the location was not excellent also near to downtown but away from see.

very good staff, they change my room request to a suit room, parking for rent car was free very facilities available

• Classic Twin City View

confused by accommodating me in the residence that was away of the hotel. This should be mentioned on booking.com it was always getting in to the hotel, out from the back side to enter in to the residence. misleading information.

• Classic King City View

Inspite of checking in online with so we would not wait , yet,we had to wait for 1 1/2 hrs to get a room which i did not ask for. I expected a room for 2 but most of the items availabe seemed to be for a single residence.

Breakfast was excellent. Checking out was easy and quick

• Two-Bedroom Suite with Balcony

The suite was dirty! The floor inside the room was not clean! The carpet on the floor was very dirty as I could not walk on it bare feet.. this was a real bad experience for me and my family!

Location was fine... stuff at recieption were good ... stuff at valet parking and their manager were not friendly at all... I was waiting for a smile from their poker faces!!! I wasn't happy with that at all.... it feels you are like a real stranger!

• Premium King Sea View

Check-in staff are very friendly and helpful. But the bar, restaurant and the outdoor area staff are useless! Specially if you sit outside, the staff are attending no one inside but they chill in the AC. Even when they take your order, you need to ask for it 3 - 4 times!!! One night the outdoor area was full and I was watching carefully how every single table was complaining to the manager. Unacceptable, and something must be done. Hotel needs total refurbishment.

• Standard Studio

My room booked was not available and they put me in to a twin room, bed was very uncomfortable. It was a terrible experience after I reached the hotel in wee hours of July 7 due to a flight delay of 5 hours! However, next day they changed me to a King bed room. I have stayed in many Rotana properties, this was the worst one which I stayed ever.

Some of the staff members were helpful

• Premium King Sea View

Very late check into rooms. Families has to wait for 3 hours in lobby after arriving from long trips from different countries at 1 pm.

Staff were responsive in general.

• Classic King City View

one of the best hotels in Beirut. Perfect for the city dwellers. third time we stay at it and every time it is perfect. thumbs up for the amenities! underground parking with fast valet service. Most importantly is the rooftop swimming pool.

• Club Rotana - King Bed

The employee at the hotel lounge are useless ,impolite and have no respect to the hotel gusts they are busy with their labtop only Even we have complained but no action is taken

• Two-Bedroom Suite with Balcony

We had asked for non-feather pillows to be placed in the room before arrival, but this did not happen. The hotel promptly rectified this shortcoming, however.

Lovely breakfast - we really enjoyed sitting outside in the little garden outside the Olive Tree restaurant, where the staff were really friendly. Prompt delivery of room service too - thank you.

• Classic King City View

I had a very terrible night when I found out at 3 am that my room was infested with Bedbugs. This is not acceptable from a 5-star hotel. two days later and I am still suffering from a severe allergy. The hotel doctor say these little insects are not a big deal. You just take antihistamine medication and you will be fine. More shocking to me was employees' reaction trying to buy me with a free ride to the airport. The housekeeping manager did not show any reaction at all. I think this is due to lack of professionalism and customer service culture in general. I will never come back to this hotel because I am sure this was not a single incident. I had pleasant nights before but it only take one huge mistake like this to make you change your mind and realize the real truth behind this

This was my favorite hotel and I used to love the location as it is close to Hamra and Bliss Streets. Lot of activities and restaurants around. Employees are very attentive and friendly

• Reviewed: 16 June 2017

• Club Rotana - King Bed

Receptionist advised room would be ready in max 20 mins wait in the club lounge. 1hr later we had to remind them we were waiting. Also receptionist didn't do the normal intro to advise when and where breakfast was available or club facilities we only discovered these later in our stay.

Bed was very comfortable, pool view is good (infinity off the roof)

• Premium King Sea View

Didn't like the size of the fitness/ Massage/ steam room area. Additionally, was very disappointed that the management invited outsiders to use the small swimming pool area for a birthday party with 21 kids involved!!!! How can they be so inconsiderate with their own guests on a sunny day over the weekend? Whether it was related to a special attention for an old friend of the manager or because they paid a lot of money, the whole thing was definitely unprofessional

Great buffet for breakfast with lots of options. Excellent attention!!!

• Reviewed: 7 June 2017

• Classic King City View

The fee of pool for extra guest (i invited a friend) 30$ is really overpriced for... a small pool at the end

Free wifi working properly, daily free bottle of water, nice staff, gym not bad to be in hotel

• Classic King City View

Unfortunately the reception staff does not respect my booking through your website. They intentionally want to extra charging me for service not provided to me . Unless I checked my payment otherwise they could have charged me about 140 dollars for upgrading my room .

• Two-Bedroom Suite with Balcony

We arrived past 01:30 AM to be informed that our Junior Suite wasn't ready as there had been a fault with the air-conditioning that was being repaired. We were assured that we'd be getting the room first thing in the AM and as an apology we were given free breakfast throughout the stay and free of charge high speed internet whilst being given two double bedrooms for the night. In the AM when we got to the reception to be welcomed by new staff we were told that the room wasn't yet ready as the guests had requested a late check out. We then understood that we had been told a lie and that the room indeed wasn't faulty but that they had double booked it but we were happy with the fact that they had given us the breakfast as compensation so we asked them to please make sure the room was ready after we were done by the pool at around 4:30 PM (roughly 6 hours later). When we re-arrived the room still wasn't done and we got upset. When we questioned how this could have happened the staff called his manager whom at first couldn't give a proper explanation but tried to mislead us by telling different stories for 25 minutes to then say that after our arrival the night prior, the air-conditioning had been repaired shortly after we checked in, but as it was late they didn't want to wake us up. Shortly after they supposedly had a walk in guest that had requested our room which they had given to them ( this was to have taken place at around 3:40 AM as we were having drinks and food in the lobby until round 3:30 AM). The room shouldn't have been let in the first place as it was our and quite frankly none of us believed them as they had given us so many different stories. They said they'd compensate us further. Which they did giving us the first night at 50% off and a bottle of wine. When we called them to say we wanted the full night off they came back to the room to take back the bottle of wine.

The Breakfast was good and staff over all friendly.

• Classic King City View

located in a rather run down area

bed large and comfortable (suite), view of Mediterranean good. Close, or reasonable walking distance, to main tourist places.

• Reviewed: 28 March 2017

• Classic King City View

From service to room, everything was great. I had a wonderful view of the sea from my room and the room service and the service at reception were great.

• Reviewed: 23 March 2017

• Classic Twin City View

Internet was not so great in the bedroom, it was not bad in the lobby and business room. Overall I was not satisfied with the internet.

Lovely room with a view, very quiet and clean, the hotel has high level of service and security.

• Classic Twin City View

Furniture, curtains and carpet needs renovation

Location is convenient Very Good Breakfast Matress, Bed Linnen and pillows were confortable Staff are welcoming and helpfull In General I enjoyed my stay but will be asking for a refurbished room in my next visit

• Reviewed: 12 March 2017

• Premium King Sea View

The food at both breakfast and dinner was not all that good. I had one dinner and two breakfasts (as breakfast was included). All other meals I took away from the property. The food wasn't bad-just not terribly good. I found better options at better prices away.

The rooms are excellent and the friendliness of the staff is brilliant. I have been to Beirut many times and have stayed at this property every time. I will most likely stay there again on my next trip.

• Reviewed: 12 March 2017

• Two-Bedroom Suite with Balcony

The room was not ready until 4:30 PM and after a lot of pushing.The hotel excuse was they are cleaning the room but later they admitted that the previous gust stay longer. I waited about three hours to enter the room.

Very close to where I came for

• Reviewed: 11 March 2017

• Classic King City View

I was on the side of the hotel with no view, but I did have a nice spacious balcony.

Very comfortable hotel for business. The room was quiet, clean and had all the amenities I would want. The facilities were well-designed. It was a short walk to the area with shops, restaurants and cafes.

• Reviewed: 10 March 2017

• Premium King Sea View

The rooms are indeed understated tending towards boring. The windows facing the sea are glazed with gold making the view darker.

This hotel has all the amenities you could ask for, the reception and restaurants are very good.

• Reviewed: 9 March 2017

Nothing...

We chose this location as we we're attending a wedding at the hotel and wanted to spend the night. However, everything in the hotel made us decide to extend our stay for a few more days. Kudos...

• One-Bedroom Apartment

I always love this hotel cause of its location, the staff are excellent on communication with visitors , and the rooms are clean and well furnished . I love how they take care of small details that help make your stay better , for instance it's one of the fewest hotels that I visit that provide bath's sponge .

• Reviewed: 12 February 2017

• Classic King City View

In winter aircon only heats room. I had 3 sleepless nights due to it being far to hot in the room. Every morning I mentioned it to reception and they promised to sort t. Was never sorted. In the end I had to try and sleep with the balcony door open but it is a very noisy city and was constantly woken up. Breakfast was a little expensive for what I ate.

Nice clean rooms that were very well serviced. Great shower

• Reviewed: 11 February 2017

• Premium King Sea View

Shower is old and hot water not hot enough seemed lukewarm for winter! Difficult to have a bath and get a hot shower

The food, mini bar and view were great and the service impecable

• Reviewed: 1 February 2017

• Classic King City View

Rooms are small and not very well noise-proofed (from inside and outside).

Good position, convenient for the city centre and Hamra areas. Some rooms have a nice sea view. Good facility. Service good in general

• Reviewed: 29 January 2017

• Classic King City View

The internet was either always down or very slow.

The location was spot on, it's a walking distance to downtown and hamra. The rooms were good enough with all the necessary amenities. Staff were friendly housekeeping were quick

• Reviewed: 17 January 2017

• Premium King Sea View

business hotel aspect, not for leisure breakfast low taste for all ingredients overpriced for the services size of room premium disappointing sea view disappointing

location cleanliness of rooms complementary water, coffees and teas in room

• Reviewed: 17 January 2017

• Classic Suite

I am a rather picky guest. At breakfast, the eggs, bacon and sausage were slightly saltier than I like. I would have liked bed sheets and pillow cases that feel softer on the skin. Please consider using a higher thread count. The mattress was very soft. I am quite heavy, around 100kg; on the second night I felt my body was sinking, unevenly, into the bed. A firmer mattress would have been better. The room felt rather dry. I needed to rub moisturiser on my skin in the middle of the night.

The staff are super friendly and efficient. The hotel has a consistent good quality service. A very clean hotel. It's in the very heart of the city... 10 out of 10 for location. Room service food is quite delicious, and there's a wide range of cuisine to choose from. At breakfast, breads, croissants, pastries and coffee are very good. L'occitane toiletries in the suites and bigger rooms... can't remember if the same are proivded in the standard rooms.

• Ambassador Suite Sea View - King Bed

Very bad administration The level above my suite was occupied by the worst people you can imagine Having party with prostitutes all night couldn't sleep called the front desk asked them to come to my suite and lesson that was a guy called hassan They promised that nothing will re happen again although I asked to change my suite Again it happened the next night and called the front desk now it's Gassan and couldn't do anything Next morning the manager in duty came to me told him everything he promised he will get back to me Nothing happened In all over the world a respectable hotel and administration will kick out any people such those parties music prostitution This showes how week such administration and how careless they are for the rest and comfort of their clients This ignorance made me forget all the great time I had in my lovely city Beirut I left Beirut with a lot of anger that I chosen this horrible hotel and started my year with such a bad feeling If I can spread this all over the world I will To avoid such hotel

Nothing screwed up my vacation

• Reviewed: 24 December 2016

• Premium King Sea View

The furniture is very old and the rooms do not live up to a 5 star hotel standard. The Hotel was very noisy. My room was up on the 11th floor and I could still hear all the cars in the street which can be easily solved by adding noise illuminating glass. I have stayed in other 4 star hotels in Hamra which that cheaper, but had better room furniture and overall feel & comfort. Will not be coming back.

The location of the hotel was good and the staff were very friendly, nice, helpful & welcoming.

• Reviewed: 24 December 2016

• Classic Twin City View

The only bar was in the hotel lobby, having a nightclub would have been nice.

The location is very nice, a walking distance from both Al-Hamra street and the sea. also very close to donwtwon and the lovely Zaytona bay.

• Reviewed: 19 December 2016

• Classic King City View

You could get easily lost as hotel location is misleading;there are no signs leading to the hotel. AC cooling not working in winter, Seaview rooms are not worth it at all. Room furniture outdated, no cleaning water sprayers at bathroom or proper lighting for shaving. Overall, it should be rated 4 stars instead of 5 stars.

The staff , hospitality and courtesy. Room service food is great but expensive.Free Wifi for being a Booking Genius!

• Reviewed: 30 November 2016

• Premium King Sea View

I have frequently commended on the great values of this hotel, however I have stayed in a newly renovated room for the first time and my impression was rather disappointing: Lighting switching was very inconvenient, the room was dark when fully illuminated, the room colours were very cold & not well combined, the pillows were uncomfortable. The overall feeling was downgrading from the older rooms.

Good functionality of common areas, great location.

• Reviewed: 13 November 2016

• Two-Bedroom Suite with Balcony

the staff weren't helpful and not professional. totally unprofessional as they over booked the hotel and we lost our room.. we waited for more than an hour waiting to solve the problem.. wifi is very weak.. staff is rude as we were waited of the manager more than 30 mins..I don't recommend it at all

location..

• Reviewed: 21 September 2016

• Classic King City View

1. rooms were not ready on arrival. we have been kept waiting for 2+ hours for the rooms to be cleaned. 2. room service was terrible. i booked an extra bed a month before the check in date. when we arrived, i had to call the reception 4 times the first night for the extra bed. eventually after two an a half hours the bed was brought to the room. 3. on another occasion, i requested an extra cup, 30 minutes later i decided to go to the restaurant and grab it by myself. 4. some of the rooms are smelly, and the staff were acknowledging that they had this issue for sometimes.

Location is okay. walking distance from Hammra Street and Zaytouna Bey. Breakfast was good. Roof pool was okay, saw gaps between the tiles - not sure if this is normal.

• Reviewed: 19 September 2016

• Premium King Sea View

We arrived at 14:00 but they did not allow us to check in until 16:30 and kept saying "we're preparing the room". at the end they said there is no room with sea view although this what we've booked. And when I told them I booked a room with sea view, they said requests from booking.com does not have a priority in our hotel. When I did not accept that and insisted to get a room with sea view, they finally gave me one. The checkout day we left the room morning for like 3 hours and asked them to fix the room, when we got back the room was not fixed. I called them and they said they will do but they did not until 13:00 when we were checking out. Internet for one days costed me extra 12 USD Few local calls (less that 10) about 20 USD Extra 10% Taxes was not listed in the site as not included in the price. It is not only about bad service, it is also about the way they are reacting with a customer.

The swimming pool

• Reviewed: 16 September 2016

• Club Rotana - King Bed

Great hotel location and excellent staff especially Elven in reception...very good breakfast and comfort,luxury and clean hotel...swim pool small but with lovely view

• Reviewed: 27 August 2016

• Premium King Sea View

their service was excellent and the staff was very helpful especially Marwa. The location of the hotel is really good close to all the nice places like downtown/ verdun and ashrafiya. I strongly recommend it.

• Reviewed: 21 August 2016

• Classic Suite

Extended breakfast hours in the weekend would be lovely. Sadly the Club Rotana was undergoing renovations so we could not use that facility.

Very large rooms, very comfortable. Very quick and friendly room service staff.

• Reviewed: 20 August 2016

• Premium King Sea View

Wifi was extremely slow (but i think this is a Lebanon problem, not a hotel specific problem) the safe wasnt working when we arrived, but the staff managed to fix it within the same night

Staff were nice and the value for money was good

• Reviewed: 16 August 2016

• Premium King Sea View

Run-down room (evidently a rather old hotel, with tired furniture); the room was small - around 15 sqm) and not even close to the advertised size (35 sqm). The 3 star rooms are of better quality. An uptight reception gentleman. Repulsive odor of the cleaning product on the floors. The hotel is over priced for the basic comfort it offers.

Location is superb; great view from the roof pool, which is big enough for a decent swim; cleaning service was immaculate; a lady receptionist was extremely helpful and welcoming. I had a very spacious terrace - double the size of my room. Room service was very efficient.

• Reviewed: 16 August 2016

• Classic Twin City View

Internet the first day wasn't available which costed me additional international and data charges on my mobile.

The staff was extremely helpful and friendly, Lara from reception made sure to answer all my inquiries.