Reviews of Mövenpick Hotel Beirut This rating is a reflection of how the property compares to the industry standard when it comes to price, facilities and services available. It's based on a self-evaluation by the property. Use this rating to help choose your stay!

General de Gaulle Avenue, Raouche, 35160 Beirut, Lebanon

#60 of 125 hotels in Beirut

• Reviewed: July 2, 2018

Very nice. Highly recommended

the shops were closed

The room was great, the views very enjoyable and the service great. the food, although good was a little pricey as is expected in good hotels. Breakast in our room was excellent. One full breakfast was sufficient for two of us with leftovers

• Reviewed: June 18, 2018

Nice but disappointing
    • Family Room

Some reception staff were surprisingly unhelpful, little attention to hotel clients at the seemingly separate pool and beach club, the gym was closed for repairs without any notice at reservation, rooms clean and neat but impersonal and need some refreshing

Location, services, very low occupancy

• Reviewed: June 4, 2018

an undiscovered gem in the middle of Beirut, worth the trip.
    • Deluxe King Sea View

gym and spa were closed, but alternatives provided. Duvets were for Siberian weather, not Levant (had to take them out of the covers). There was some inconsistency with pricing of taxis. But otherwise great.

Great location, Olympic pool, roof top terrace, extra nice staff and service, good price

• Reviewed: May 31, 2018

Amazing hotel with great Staff and Facilities!
    • Executive Twin City View

This place is just amazing. Location is great, steps away from Pigeon Rocks and awsome Bay Rock Cafe. Uber to downstown it’s something around $4-5. Really great facilities at the hotel and friendly helpful staff. Highly recommend and for sure will be back!

• Reviewed: May 23, 2018

Very attentive staff, especially Riyanna at the reception.
    • Executive King Sea View

Very attentive staff, especially Riyanna at the reception. She was very helpful with any information required. Service and the restaurants are great! Very clean rooms! Best value for money!

• Reviewed: May 17, 2018

Enjoyed it
    • Deluxe Suite

The Jacuzzi was closed. The executive lounge was closed the alternative lounge had limited hours that I realized after was charged for service there because I was there few minutes early or late.

The courteous staff. The amazing clearness of the room

• Reviewed: April 22, 2018

Horrific when we arrived and relaxed after 24 hours later
    • Executive Suite Sea View

Arrived to a sea view room that you can only see a footpath. Had to pay over $1000 to be moved to another room.

Hemingway staff were fantastic specially Ahmed and his manager

• Reviewed: April 17, 2018

good hospitality with smiley faces.
    • Executive King Room

the pool area was under renovation accordingly, in addition to not being able to enjoy it, it disturbed the nice view.

good hospitality with smiley faces.

• Reviewed: April 11, 2018

Very good Location, with a big and clean Poolarea.
    • Classic King Room

A lot of Renovation going on for the Summerseason..24h Coffeshop Bar closed and a strong smell of Paint in this Area.

Very good Location, with a big and clean Poolarea. Excellent Breakfast an absolute MUST. The Rooms with Seaview and Balcony are Top..the inside Rooms dark and clumsy..we payed the upgrade..no choice.

• Reviewed: April 9, 2018

Staff were very helpful and welcoming.
    • Executive King Sea View

Staff were very helpful and welcoming. At first, we were not happy with our room and the next day, the management of the hotel came personally and comforted us and showed us another room. They even went beyond the standard hospitality and sent us a beautiful birthday cake and a card for my sister's birthday which made our stay even more memorable .Thank you Saria :) Definitively recommend this hotel and will come back.

• Reviewed: April 8, 2018

Comfortable and good hotel with excellent location, can be even better
    • Deluxe King Sea View

Cleaning some carpet and furnature spots Air con is loud even on law fan Make sure fridge is clean and tidy before sealing!!

Over all good, comfortable, great view

• Reviewed: February 18, 2018

The worst movenpick hotel i tried ever
    • Classic King Room

The room was not clean . Dirty carpet. Dirty blanket. Bad smell . We booked 2 nights but we stayed only for 1 night because of the room conditions.

Location was good . Nice sea view.

• Reviewed: January 8, 2018

great location and a very good service.
    • Classic King Room

I asked for the transfer to/from the airport. the transfer was confirmed by the hotel but no car met me in the airport upon arrival. so called the hotel and they fixed a taxi for me, but I had to wait for half an hour for the car to pick me up. at the end, all was ok, but I would prefer not to have such an experience.

great location and a very good service. spa is wonderful, indoors swimming pool is really good. all the hotel staff do their best to make your stay remarkable. make sure you choose a sea view room with a balcony - relaxing view is guaranteed, however, I guess it might be noisy when it is a high season and the hotel if fully booked.

• Reviewed: December 26, 2017

Very disappointing !
    • Deluxe King Sea View

This hotel is totally overrated ! Really not that much for the high price that it costs. It’s nothing special, I don’t recommend it in winter time. Guess in summer with the swimming pool and the beach is better. The rooms are nice but not so big. The indoor swimming pool was cold, staff not so helpful, the jacuzzi didn’t work, very long corridors, not enough signaling , it’s easy to get lost. The breakfast is good but it costs 33 USD!!! You can get it outside for 20 USD, not worth it They should put the prices down for the services offered

• Reviewed: December 23, 2017

Not a hotel I will chose again
    • Deluxe King Sea View

Very poor breakfast, I was at 8 floor and had to go to the loppy and again go to floor 8 to get to breakfast room, no other way!!!! The staff not so nice, seemed some how old not compatable with Movenpick name, the beach area full of rocks you cant walk easily, had to push the room door hard every time to close it

The view of the sea, cleaness

• Reviewed: November 29, 2017

Great hotel, I love Beirut, not at all happy with booing.com
    • Deluxe King Sea View

Booking.com had canceled my room, the staff at the hotel were fantastic in booking me in and resolving the issue. Booking.com were terrible

The breakfast was excellent all of the staff were helpful

• Reviewed: November 22, 2017

Perfect stay and staff... Worst parking for 15 minutes stop and worst beach in fall or winter .
    • Classic King Room

Parking was a problem, it's only valet for parking close to the reception and if you need it just for 15 minutes it's a waste of money. I had to take the basement parking then get the lifts to do the check in and go back to car to leave delaying me for all the commitments after. The beach is disgusting in winter, you see the plastic and broken glass with trash floating on the sea shore. Should be always clean all year long.

I like the amazing staff, comfort and food

• Reviewed: November 13, 2017

The location is great, the staff are nice too.
    • Deluxe King Sea View

The breakfast should be of more variance, as we ended up having the same breakfast for seven days in a row, The Pancakes are served cold, and no option to have them prepared fresh The lobby should be bigger, as it looks limited, and only two seating areas exist

The location is great, the staff are nice too. The heated pool is good, and outside pools looks great too

• Reviewed: November 3, 2017

Swimming pool was very nice and clean rooms were clean and...
    • Deluxe King Sea View

Had to tell them to clean the room and always came to clean the room as we got back from being out at lunch

Swimming pool was very nice and clean rooms were clean and beds and towels

• Reviewed: November 2, 2017

Views
    • Executive Suite Sea View

The staff located at the swimming pool was not to the same level of the facility (raises). and in-appropriate way of treating customers from certain nationalities

Views Location Facilities Breakfast Reception staff Car Val. staff

• Reviewed: October 22, 2017

View was very good.
    • Classic King Room

noise from people walking during night on the corridor. Security outside was so selective and has nothing to do just watching and looking for tips.

View was very good. Swimming pool was nice.

• Reviewed: October 8, 2017

great stay , little expensive than other local brand hotels in Beirut, but tip top clean

All is perfect

Inteior design is very close to human scale size and functionality. Very clean and very functional like all Movenpicks globally. All amenities, clean and presents in the room . All lampms, remotes, A/C , phone wotrking perfect .

• Reviewed: August 17, 2017

We enjoyed it but had higher expectations.
    • Superior Twin City View

The bath tub drainage was not working well. The toilet had a problem of ventilation. The last day the fitted sheet they put on the bed was really old and with many torn spots. The parking (vallet) fees was unreasonable because I think it should be a free service for the guests.

The staff was so friendly The view of city and see is hilarious

• Reviewed: August 11, 2017

Very good but room for improvement
    • Executive King Sea View

1- no touristic magazine for cultural activities in rooms 2-let down service does not include treats! 3-women need to wear swim caps while men don't need any!

Location central Water activities Complimentary transportation to airport Good food on site

• Reviewed: August 2, 2017

Location and facility are amazing. Customer service needs improvement.
    • Deluxe King Sea View

At the time of check-out I asked to have the final bill to be paid in one transaction, however, the staff repeatedly asked me to do it in two separate transaction. Finally, he did it in one. The checkout process took 20min. There was no complementary fruits in the room as other hotels I stayed in. It took me 5 transfers to get to a room service to ask for additional toiletries and I got one bar of soap.

Location, amenities, amazing views from every corner, and pools

• Reviewed: July 30, 2017

NA

Everything. A special thanks to the staff working there and specially Mrs Maya at reception she welcomed us very warmly and flexibilty and a big smile. Thanks Maya.

• Reviewed: July 26, 2017

I still like this place
    • Deluxe King Sea View

Paying for parking even if staying there for the night. Also I would have thought that even thought I paid 450 dollars for 1 night that breakfast would be included

Location. Service.

• Reviewed: July 24, 2017

4 days In Beirut (Movenpick Raouche)
    • Classic King Room

It would be good suggestion if hotel could inform or advise about their taxi rates before taking the ride. It will avoid some negotiations with the driver during the ride etc.

3 differents swimming pool and good location in Beirut

• Reviewed: July 17, 2017

I ordered sushi and I had to send it back it was so bad , I...
    • Classic King Room

At the pool I had to ask 4 times for the menu before being attended to .

I ordered sushi and I had to send it back it was so bad , I then ordered pasta and it was also disappointing.

• Reviewed: July 10, 2017

good facility mismanaged by arrogant and incompetent staff!!!
    • Deluxe King Sea View

The facilities are good, however, they are managed by totaly incompetent and arrogant staff. One night, the hotel rented the whole beach for a wedding, which lasted until 2 AM with terrible loud music, which made any sleeping in the room facing the beach impossible. I can not undestand, how is it possible to make something like this in a fully booked hotel. I adressed this issue with the hotel manager, who promised my a "compensation" - which had never arrived. If you want to buy a room for 500 USD a night and have no possibility to sleep - Movenpick is your choice. The second day, I ordered taxi to the airport at the front dest. By checking out, the boy at the reception said to me, there is no reservation made and that I have to go in front of the hotel and catch a taxi. After pointing out, that my care had been reserved in advance, he became quite agressive asking me, if I have any problem. After settling this down, I paid 33 USD for the taxi at the reception and a hotel taxi took us to the airport. At the airport, the taxi driver wanted additional money for the ride, which we refused to pay. I do not recommend anyone to stay in this hotel. The facilities themself are quite nice, however, the place bacame hopeless due to totally ineffective management. There is a plenty of other good place in Beirut to stay!!!!

beach

• Reviewed: July 5, 2017

Extremely poor service
    • Deluxe King Sea View

I did not recive my booked room at 3 pm as promissed, however i recieved it at 6 Pm and the staff did not take into consideration that i have tow babys under 3 years old and infent. On the other hand I was chased by the receptionist to checkout at 12 am without offering me a lat check out

• Reviewed: July 4, 2017

Dated but nice hotel.
    • Deluxe King Sea View

Our room had a sea / pool view but it was so close to the noise from the HVAC fans we did not use the balcony.

The hotel is a little dated but we enjoyed our stay. It was the Eid Holiday so very busy but the staff coped well. Good location, we are not young but comfortably walked to the Corniche, Hamra St and even Downtown in 30 degree sunshine. We ate in all locations and enjoyed every meal. Special mention for the Shisha team. It is available in three locations and was exceptional.

• Reviewed: July 4, 2017

Great hotel in Beirut.
    • Deluxe King Sea View

Very crowded on a Sunday with non hotel patrons however they had plenty of staff and were prompt serving by the pool. Always managed to get a sun bed. Beach was a bit stoney but probably typical of the coast line.

Friendly staffing and good location with good bars and restaurants on the roof (upside down hotel as it is built under the cliff with reception on the top floor) It had an Olympic pool plus other pools which were excellent and well attended by life guards including the beach. They take both US $ and leb £ so no worries with money and no rip of exchange rates.

• Reviewed: June 28, 2017

On the beach if thats what you want others pic another ...
    • Classic King Room

The service both at the front desk, waitresses where very slow, and the cleaning staff wanted into our room at 10am I said come back in an hour, we then left for the day to return at 4/5pm and always the team where in our room this happen 3 times we had to wait for them to finish.

The pools and facilities where great. The beach was nice but the sea was very dirty. We ordered breakfast 5 times to our room the same meal and each time it came differently there was always at least 1 thing missing. The food in the hotel was good, although the service was very slow.

• Reviewed: June 27, 2017

Nice experience
    • Classic Twin Room

I didnt like the high prices of food. Also the mini bar fridge was locked.

I like the swimming pools. Very clean and well monitored. I also liked the breakfast, its really nice and delicious

• Reviewed: June 25, 2017

staff don't make u feel welcomed
    • Classic King Room

The welcome,front desk was very bad. Rayan at the reception was just very mean and angry and wasn't pleasant at all and very unprofessional. Didn't even say hello and was just simply rude and to our luck we had her again at check out.

Kids pool

• Reviewed: June 24, 2017

One of the best hotels and locations in Beirut and is reasonably priced.

The room was a bit noisy from the motors of the air conditioning system. Try to stay away from that area although it has the best sea views.

I liked the location away from the noisy streets of Beirut. I had a room with a fantastic sea view which was very clean. The Breakfast was fantastic. It included anything you might want. The View from the top terrace was fantastic. The staff were very friendly. The Burj Al Hammam restaurant was fantastic. The indoor and outdoor swimming pools were fantastic. The beach was small but good enough. I will always stay there when I visit Beirut.

• Reviewed: June 24, 2017

First time for us in Lebanon.
    • Family Room

First time for us in Lebanon. Best place to visit and stay in Beirut with the best facilities and friendly staff specially Saria which was of great help and assistance for us all the time. Kids loved it. Stayed for 10 nights and would really recommend this place strongly. Definitely, will be back again.

• Reviewed: June 19, 2017

Brilliant hotel
    • Deluxe King Sea View

My room key kept locking and didnt work have had to go abck and forth to activated which was frustrating at some point till it got sorted last day.

Enjoyed the food the roof top location and the room was superb

• Reviewed: June 19, 2017

My first time to lebanon.
    • Deluxe King Sea View

My first time to lebanon. Best friendly staff clean hotel with nice facilities and nice view/location. Recommended , definitely will be back again.

• Reviewed: June 14, 2017

i didn't like decoration of the hotel, furniture is old...
    • Classic King Room

i didn't like decoration of the hotel, furniture is old fashioned, staff are rude and not helpful. Staff lack the smile that is a must to let clients feel comfortable. Moreover , it was my birthday and i received just an email wishing me a happy birthday, while on the other hand it was much more better if i received small gift like free breakfast or even a small piece of cake from the hotel as what happened with me last year at other hotel where the knew that it was our anniversary and provided to our room free champaign.

• Reviewed: June 9, 2017

Not happy
    • Deluxe King Sea View

The staff the don't care if some thing disturb you and the management are the same o paid extra to stay in sea view and to relax on the balcony but they staff were using big machine while cleaning it was very noisy I spoke to them and to the security and to the management but they didn't take any action I was so angry and I dicided to leave the hotel every day evening when they start cleaning at 6 pm

I like the beach the pool and the food

• Reviewed: May 28, 2017

The middle eastern Paris
    • Classic Twin Room

The spa service Sarah Yehia was absolutely horrible. The two males greeteted us and offer some delicious turkish coffee. After that it was all hell. We booked two pedicures few days in advance and the was only manicure table set for one. The beautician yelled from accross the room YALLA to kindly escort us without welcoming. She was extremely rough and didn't have any training to do her job. My nails are in worst shape then before. My toes skin was so irrated that wearing shoes was impossible. She offered us paraffin treatment which was basically hot candle wax in a multiuse bucket, but she "forgot" to mention that it as an additional 50 dollars to the 20 dollars basic pedicure. She hurried both of us during the whole treatment and the polish was smurred multiple times and she billed us for it. A 45min torture ended up to be 120 dollar (pedi,mani and paraffin) and 70 dollars (pedi and paraffin). Never in the spas I have visited I have paid for a basic and poor quality pedicure in my life. Please don't try and hopefully the hotel can get a better Salon beside them. Even the season was not so busy we waited many times for service. At the beach bar we couldnt get anyone to hand a menu in 15mins, so i go one myself. All the waiters we at the counter closing up. We were told the restraunt was closed but bar is open. No one attended us after us. Same happened on the beach on a quite friday morning. All the waiters just stood there watching us without the need to ask if we needed anything.

The staff in the reception were absolutely wonderful and effictive. All of the 3 girls gave us good customer service. Good tips for sightseeing or local restraurant gems. Our upgrade from a garden view to a seaview was sorted within few minutes. The breakfast was delicious. The food in lebanese restaurant was out Of the world. Enjoy the dinner with local wines.

• Reviewed: May 9, 2017

Movenpick Beirut worst service on Earth!
    • Deluxe Twin Sea View

Hotel at check in didn't accept the room type we booked as a Twin Bed Sea View through Booking.com. The hotel had taken the money off my credit card but we were told by a very rude check in staff member (Miss Raya) that if rooms aren't booked through the Movenpick website it's the guest's fault if you don't get the room you want. So basically never book through Booking.com as the hotel will likely give your room away to a regular customer or just blame any problems on Booking.com, even though they have already taken the money off your credit card - which is tantamount to theft on a legal basis. We were then told if we didn't like the room they were giving us we could have our $600 back for the two night stay and go to another hotel. The rudest check in staff ever experienced! The hotel manager told us the room we had booked was given to another guest who had refused to check out at midday on our day of arrival. The hotel manager was unwilling to ask the guest to leave as another paying guest had already reserved the room. So we had a huge argument and two hour wait in the lobby (with no refreshments offered) before we eventually got the original room we booked. The rest of the stay was ok, with good swimming pool facilities. The beach is stones and covered in trash every day from being dumped in the sea. The staff took ages to serve drinks in the Hemingway bar. Most of the staff are not very attentive and quite rude if your aren't a Gulf Arab. The hotel is packed with Saudis spending enormous amounts of money, but as they don't appreciate good quality service the staff have become very lazy in attempting to cater to customer needs. Furthermore if you're not Saudi or a wealthy Gulf Arab you may as well not exist to the staff. European customers will get FAR BETTER service at Le Gray, OMonot Boutique Hotel, Sofitel, Le Riviera or the Phoenicia. Just DONT STAY AT THE MOVENPICK BEIRUT

Sea view was good. Swimming pool was excellent.

• Reviewed: April 28, 2017

Pure bliss
    • Classic King Room

Facilities are world class especially the gym and the pools are probably the largest in Beirut. The staff were really professional especially Ali from the bar. Recommend this property to anyone looking for a resort feel in Beirut!

• Reviewed: April 5, 2017

Not much to say
    • Superior King City View

The room I have reserved is not the same given to me the photo shows balcony and show both sea and town, the one they gave me it is a very small window and very noisy because of the condition motors. I have asked for upgrade paid motor +25 us$ For each night, and then I took the same room I reserved in the first time. The room by the way says no smoking and the smoke smell all around outside and inside.

Nil

• Reviewed: March 26, 2017

beautiful view, otherwise underwhelming and expensive
    • Deluxe Twin Sea View

Asked for a twin bed sea view room, got a queen bed sea view room instead, on the ground floor right next to the elevator. When we asked for a quieter room, we were shown another queen "sea" view room further from the elevator overlooking a big, ugly and loud generator. No other twin rooms were made available, although they offered us a cot for free. It barely fit in the room, making it crowded and uncomfortable. One of us tried to sleep it in, but gave up. We only went to the Hemingway bar for dinner one night and a coffee the next morning. Food and beverages were good, but very expensive. Dinner time entertainment (female singer) was rather lackluster and unimpressive, but it added some ambiance. Some of the staff were curt and unhelpful, whereas others were very kind and polite.

Great location with an amazing view. If you want to go and sit out by the sea all day, this is your place! We didn't have a chance to try the numerous facilities and amenities available, but they looked in good condition and had people enjoying themselves (pool, beach, tennis court).

• Reviewed: March 24, 2017

Good
    • Deluxe Twin Sea View

I was so unimpressed with how I was dealt with regarding the valet parking, it was not even worth the 40 minutes discussion for 20 dollars. I have been around the world and I have never heard of this in my life. I have to be overheard by one of the manager to waive this small amount and resolve the issue while I had my kids around me, that was disappointing

I liked the lady on reception, her name is Nareene I think. Very informative, smiling and professional. All she needs is retention tools in her hand from management. Thank you

• Reviewed: February 10, 2017

Amazing hotel with great views
    • Classic King Room

All extras are expensive. Avoid taking taxis parked outside of hotel as they'll charge a ridiculous amount

Sea views, friendly staff, food, comfortable modern room

• Reviewed: January 28, 2017

Fair

I didn't like the Coffe capsules delivery it was look like jewelry and rarely release after many requests. Parcking fees was too high. No heating system in the rooms only they provide heating machine

I liked the view

• Reviewed: December 13, 2016

I will never stay is this hotel again. Unfriendly service and not up to standard. Very disappointing
    • Classic Twin Room

They do not honour the booking if made through booking . com. I requested for breakfast when I booked but it was refused by the hotel. There were not enough towels, bin and extractor fan did not work in bathroom, only one robe. I had to pay $40 per night extra for a seaview room. Rooms are very small. It was definately NOT value for money. They refused to be helpful and to accommodate our needs. I will NEVER ever stay there again. It is not a five star hotel. Very basic. I moved to Phoenicia where I was treated extremely professional, which Molenpick lacked.

• Reviewed: November 8, 2016

Direct access to the beach
    • Deluxe King Sea View

As I said, the beach was under reconstruction. There were no towels available at the swimming pool (under reconstruction too) at the end of our stay (beginning November).

Not many hotels in Beyruth have a direct access to a beach, Movenpick has it. Unfortunately, the beach was somehow under reconstruction but the sea was still accessible. The location of the hotel is very nice, there are few nice (albeit not fancy) restaurants near by. Huge swimming pool. Bar with a terrasse facing the sea.

• Reviewed: October 8, 2016

really wonderful
    • Deluxe Twin Sea View

not putting us on a smoking floor! phone connection was cut off in the room on day of departure too expensive, and all services are very expensive too

the view is terrific, employees are courteous and helpful

• Reviewed: September 18, 2016

Good
    • Classic King Room

Not the same as expected for 5 Star Hotel. You need to ask for everything and when I asked them. They told me next time you need to ask for that before booking (Bathtub, tooth brush & paste) Towels looks old which is not the 5 star hotel style.

• Reviewed: September 6, 2016

room is nice
    • Classic King Room

narrow reception... booking with booking.com was without breackfast which is not normal. room with garden view...the view is very bad. breakfast alone is very expensive...cost around 35$

room is nice location is terrefic

• Reviewed: September 3, 2016

👌recommended
    • Classic Twin Room

Parking charge every time we come and not daily based as they mentioned Stuff are a little bit serious not that friendly but they are professionals anyway

Location Amazing pool n I think the biggest in Beirut Many facilities such as roof restaurant with nice sea view Very clean rooms with good maintenance

• Reviewed: August 30, 2016

Great Location, Friendly Staff
    • Classic King Room

Some things were over priced, such as daily valet parking and drinks around the pool. Room was too small for the price.

Pools are great, Staff was friendly

• Reviewed: August 27, 2016

My pleasant experience started at the service desk as soon...
    • Classic King Room

My pleasant experience started at the service desk as soon as I walked in to the hotel. A young lady named Saria was extremely accomodating (I had arrived early and was extremely tired from travelling) the flexibility, politeness and overall customer service she showed created the tone for the establishment and put a smile on my face.

• Reviewed: August 18, 2016

hotel have to improve the food quality and change the carpets in the rooms.
    • Deluxe Twin Sea View

- you have to pay usd 10 per day for your car parking. this never mentioned during booking or even when you check in. first time i see 5 stars hotel and they charge you for the parking in Lebanon. - food at the pool was terrible, room service food below average. - carpet in the room was dirty.

Staff are very friendly and helpful. location is good.

• Reviewed: August 16, 2016

Excellent service, very comfortable and clean rooms,...
    • Deluxe Twin Sea View

The sea at the beach was not so clean but the pools are great!

Excellent service, very comfortable and clean rooms, absolutely delicious food! Surprise cake for our birthday:-) Definitely we'll return!

• Reviewed: July 30, 2016

Loved the hotel
    • Classic King Room

What I didn't like about it was the beach. It wasn't a sandy beach it was filled with stones and rocks me n my son couldn't go down and swim very hard. Plus the Staff and service at the pool was horrible. If u wanted to order anything Ull have to wait forever for someone to come and take your order

Everything was perfect. The staff would answer our requests in no time and the location was great.

• Reviewed: July 8, 2018

Totally worth it
    • Deluxe Twin Sea View

Love location, the views, the luxury

• Reviewed: July 5, 2018

Horabl
    • Classic King Room

Money for value is not worth it

Pool and food

• Reviewed: June 27, 2018

Excellent !
    • Classic Twin Room

lovely place. great staff. i would highly recommend , especially for families

• Reviewed: June 26, 2018

the out side bar
    • Classic King Room

over priced, old, bad maintenance..

the out side bar

• Reviewed: May 2, 2018

SERVICE and it’s super clean and the staff

SERVICE and it’s super clean and the staff

• Reviewed: April 24, 2018

Good place to stay within Beirut
    • Classic King Room

value for money, you can find better within same area

Indoor pool , wellness facility

• Reviewed: April 24, 2018

The room and the facilities and the location.

The food was not good

The room and the facilities and the location. Rayanne who works at the front desk is very supportive and professional.