Reviews of Napoleon Hotel 4 stars

5.9

6.2

5.5

• Deluxe Room

They told me free internet but it was very complicated password that you have to install every minutes and wast a lot of time

The location was very centralized

The pictures are nothing like the actual hotel! Especially bathrooms were very old, rusty and dirty and they could not change our rooms until the next day- so on the arrival day we could not even use the bathroom. The so-called refurbished rooms that we moved to had only the bathrooms refurbished. It was not a comfortable stay at all, so this hotel is not the best place to stay until it is fully furnished! Recommended only if you look for a budget hotel with very low expectation.

Central location

• Deluxe Room

Room Service was a bit slow, we had to call more than one time each time we needed something, room doesn't have a kettle to heat water instead you;ll ask room service to get you heated water

The staff were nice esp Afif the valet guy he's super cool, the location is in the middle of down town which can be loud, but we absolutely loved it, bed is clean and comfy, bathroom is very clean as well. overall was a very satisfactory stay, would go there again.

• Deluxe Room

Big holes in the sheets. Dust on the lampshades, one of the lamps wasn't working. Bathtub looks very unhygenic, very dirty shower curtain, as in really disgusting. No sheer curtains to allow for daylight, the rooms are either too dark or you're too exposed. The breakfast was terrible, very cheap looking and tasting, we felt like we were being fed homeless foods, certainly not what you'd expect in a hotel, nothing was fresh! The reception staff aren't the nicest, they get the job done but they don't put any effort to make you feel welcome. Late check in and early check out is very, very invonvenient, and they have a bizarrely strict policy about it, especially late check-out, although at the time of our stay, the hotel wasn't busy at all.

The beds are comfortable. It's quiet in the rooms so we had good sleep. We ordered hot water with cups and sugar from the room service and they didn't charge us for it. The price is good, so you for get value for your money. Having said that, we wouldn't have minded paying more and getting a better experience, considering we really like the location, and that the hotel has potential.

• Deluxe Room

It was so dingy in the room and smelled like old smoke. Many places in the bathroom were rusted off and the walls were stained and broken off in places. It may have been clean but you could tell because of the renovative work that really needed to be done a long time ago.

Bed was pretty comfy and price was good for the location.

• Deluxe Room

We book two similar rooms. Rooms were very dirty. Carpets, curtains, cupboards, walls full of dirts. The bed has something like nylon inside, which disturbs when you move, bath and towels are dirty as well. Balcony door handle is broken. You cant lock the pick even you can easily jump next rooms. Elevators are probably made in WW2 but they are functioning. Breakfast was poor.

Just location. Nothing more.

• Deluxe Room

smell in room denoting that is old and needs renovation. walls dirty. noise around 6am that woke us up...

bed comfortable with clean bed sheets to sleep

• Deluxe Triple Room

the room smiled very bad, the door lock was bad so you feel not safe, there was no safe box in the room and they tell you from the beganing that it's not on them if you lost anything in your room so It' safe

The staff were nice and trying their best

• Deluxe Room

Could be cleaner. Building is old and in need of renovation. Don’t have high expectations, but it is still a great value given the location.

Good value for money. Not great but inexpensive.

• Deluxe Room

the flexibility in early and late Check-in/Check-out is just not there. The WiFi disconnects every once in awhile so that was frustrating

Location is really good. staff has been helpful Simply as advertised

• Deluxe Room

The night staff not friendly at all, also not very helpful apart from the lady that works on reception that was helpful. When I arrived I was with an injured toe, my doctor told me to put some ice on it, I asked reception and the guys said that it was closed room service but I could find ice in the shop around the corner.

The bed was very comfortable and the room was huge.

• Deluxe Room

Staff didn’t ever greet us as we were walking in and they don’t clean your room daily, you must request it to be cleaned or put the sign for them to know.

• Deluxe Room

the staff aren't professional at all

they made me pay for what was in the fridge without previous notice and the bathroom was bad the shower and the cabinet are broken

• Deluxe Room

Place is old and run down. Sorry to say. My room was by the elevator very noisy and the room was pretty run down . I was grossed out by the bathtub and the shower curtain was disgustingly filthy . I would never stay here no matter what the price was .

Nice staff

• Deluxe Room

The hotel in general needs a facelift and a bit more of a friendly approch from staff.

The Location is great. the Hotel located in the middle of Alhamra district which have a lot to offer from bar and restaurants to handmade goods which makes it easy to reach anywherere you'd like. great value for money but don't excpect alot a comfy bed and a clean toilet and that's what i was looking for as i didn't spend much time in in overall good hotel.

• Deluxe Room

I am writing this review driven by the that i owe everybody in booking community a honest review about this place! The least i can say about my stay there is that it was the worst experience i ever had in hospitality aspect ! I will summarize it in bullet points for clear reference 1- Breakfast is served on a separate basis with extra charge ( no breakfast included )at all reservations , although i have booked a breakfast included room , upon arriving they made it clear that this applies only for 1st day & the rest of stay 8 $ 2- all bathroom fixtures & faucets are either broken or at best cases not working not to mentioned the cracked tiles everywhere & leaking pipes ! 3- during my stay ( 4 days - 3 nights ) no housekeeping stuff showed up , no one has made my bed for 4 days !! 4- dirty & smelly room , i would rather prefer to spend the night in my car 5 - The fancy breakfast buffet is literally a ( 1.5 m x 70 cm ) table with mix of worst & tasteless food you can find in lebanon. 6- finally , i strongly recommend this hotel as a place of punishment , it fits all required criteria to fulfill this function. 7 - If you are in position you choose between spending the night hanging out in beirut restaurants or booking this hotel , DO NOT BOOK IT , its a complete waste of money !

• Deluxe Room

The breakfast they are offering is a joke!

Location is great just a couple meters in Hamra, super comfy bed, reception staffs were helpful, shout out to house keeping staff in 4th floor as they are friendly and helpful in giving directions and advises me on where to go, all in all my stay was almost perfect, i would recommend this hotel to anyone.

• Deluxe Room

The hotel is old and could do with some refurbishment -yet it is good for the price.

Napoleon Hotel is a good option to stay in Hamra cheaply (but in a decent place). It has basic amenities but the room is comfortable and clean. We spent two nights there and were satisfied with it.

• Deluxe Room

Rooms were very unclean, i asked for extra towels i got towels with fieces on them, the electricity plugs were all broken and the staff was very un professional.

Bed was good

• Deluxe Room

The staff is a bit snizzy, mini bar placed in the room but prices are quite expensive (we didn’t have the list of prices), we were astonished by the prices of some products.

Location in the heart of Hamra (West Beirut), the room was well equiped, and quite comfortable

• Deluxe Room

Everything happening around or in the room can be heard. The bathroom looks NOTHING like then pictures, bathtub is peeling. I booked the room for 40$ they charged 5$ extra upon my arrival for no reason.

The beds are comfortable, needs more pillows, in my opinion.

• Deluxe Room

It was dirty. The carpet, the towels, the bathroom curtain, the ceiling was moulded and pilling.

The location, very central. Walking distance to the shops and a bit longer walking distance to the Down Town.

• Deluxe Room

The room is quite old, all the towels and the bed sheets had holes on them, the toilet door won’t close, over all the worst hotel I ever visited, the lebeanse staff are quite rude

Well the only good thing is the value for money and the location.

• Deluxe Room

Very worn out outdated rooms unlike what they show on the pics online... dirty old carpets, old sanitary ware, old room door, stuff ask for the car key when u get in.. even though it is a self street parking.. and they ask for the room key when leave the hotel even if you are coming back... i had a disgusting stay and very unpleasant experience... the hotel needs full refurbishment... to be called a hotel... it is more like a refuge accomodation in what we see in movies about eastern EU war... that is how i felt... this property is a disgrace to the Lebanese hotel industry and it should be shut down, or not get a hotel license or untill it gets fully refurbished... it doesnt deserve even a one star... dont waste your money.. I should have taken pics.. but i was so disgusted to even think about it...

Location is close to Bliss street

• Deluxe Room

my room was really horrible, dirty, smells, and the bathroom is a catastrophe. The flour is covered with old carpet which has supposedly never been cleaned since a long time. The main problem is the bathroom, which is foll with very danger black mould. See photos. As I have complained in the reception by checking out, the lady did not give any attention or at least apologised. She said she can not do any thing and there is no manger to be involved at that time, she also refused to refund a part of the room rate. It was an extremely bad experience. BLACK MOULD IS VERY DANGER FOR HUMAN HEALTH. PHOTOS OF THE PATH

• Deluxe Room

The toilet arrangement is very wrong and very disturbing and the breakfast was awfull not good at all it should have had more variety and the bread was a day old and the tea was discusting

Very nice bedroom

• Deluxe Room

The drapes, furniture, and carpeting can definitely use an upgrade as they look old and bad. Also there weren't enough power outlets in the room for the mobile phone and laptop.

The bed was very comfortable and the mini bar (not free) was a welcome addition.

• Deluxe Room

very rude receptionist. Also there was no warm water in the shower and even after informing the staff , it was not fixed. Very bad choice to have went there.

• Deluxe Room

Staff were unfriendly and careless , in the middle of the night we heard shouting we thought it was a fight then it turned to be the staff were laughing.. there was no bathroom lock.. towels were stained and smelly. Room carpet was full of staines. There was a note in the room to leave your important belongings with the hotel safe and they are not responsible for whatever in the rooms!!!! The floor itself was smelly. The concierge before doing any service to us pointed that he is leaving in two hours "so he need his tips before we go".. after the time we spent in this hotel we decided that we don't want to stay anymore we need to leave, so not comfortable or safe.. also the room key stocked more than once that when we lock the door it opens.. so not recommending the napoleon hotel.

• Deluxe Room

The breakfast which is included in the price of the hotel can be a bit more dynamic and not so plain.

Everything at the hotel was exceptional from the staff to the room. The bed was super comfortable. The location was awesome with shopping centers, bars and restaurants nearby. My only recommendation is to book transportation as well as it can be expensive for those travelling for leisure. I would defiantly recommend this hotel to all my friends and family.

• Deluxe Room

I was shocked and upset with one of the staff's attitude towards us when dealt with a mistake she did while processing the payment. The rest of the staff were helpful and polite.

• Deluxe Room

It was very old and in a state of neglect.

It was close to Airport. Apprx 30 mint by taxi If you are interested in Hamra region it was almost on the Hamra street but ı would prefer downtown to stay.

• Deluxe Room

I work in a hotel myself, so I pretty much put low expectations when it come to staying in other hotels. However, I just felt that there were a lot of things which could have been improvised in Napoleon Hotel. I felt the Front Office staff were a little bit cold in terms of their expression as they did not have a smile on their face. It made me feel a little bit unwelcomed, given that it is my first time visiting Lebanon. As I continued to stay there, I just ignored it since they were a little bit helpful when I had asked for some help. In terms of the price, on booking.com it stated that I am to pay only AED893, but they charged my debit card AED1011.86 and when I asked the Front Office staff twice to give me an explanation on why there is an extra charge, he could not answer and just ignored me. The next day I asked again and their reasoning was that they charged it in US Dollars, which does not make sense because $243 is the same as AED893, it was a direct payment the moment I booked the hotel online. The first room I stayed in was small but it was cozy. However, I did not expect it to be dirty. There were red stains all over the carpet (even in the hotel corridors), the furnitures are old and chipped off with a little bit of mold, their balcony/terrace was dirty as well. I had to change my room halfway through my stay because none of the plugs were working. When I moved into the new room on the same floor, it was very spacious. However, it seems that the red stains on the carpet is everywhere. There were tiny flies coming out of the bidet in the washroom and the towels are also dirty as you can see a gradient of yellow marks and stains. As for their minibar, they are still keeping items which are already expired from a year before. Maybe if they had looked into the minor things and make some changes, it could make a difference in someone's stay.

The location of the hotel is perfect and centralized - you can walk to many places like Hamra, Rouche and Zaitunay Bay as well. There is an elderly bellman who is very friendly, always greeted me when I leave or come back to the hotel and taught me a little bit of Arabic words each day.

• Deluxe Room

The rooms are not what they look in pictures. It says that they give bathtub, bathrobe, slippers and other things .. but none was actually there. The lights are too dim too

• Reviewed: 12 December 2017

• Deluxe Room

I did not like the room, the advertised a deluxe room however the room was very small. They have also advertised that the toilet is equipped with bathtub but it wasn’t the case, it has a very small shower space.

• Deluxe Room

The carpets were disgusting, covered in stains, the room and bathroom were very unclean and outdated. I stayed in a hostel the previous night which was half the price, immaculately clean with very friendly staff

• Deluxe Triple Room

the washroom was very badly maintain and old and rust all over the bathtub and corridor was not clean, same for the curtain very old and dirty in the room.

the staff

• Deluxe Room

I did not expect this four star hotel is supposed to be one star or less based on the scenes that I was watching in the reception area in addition to that the service was the worst I have only asked them to print a single sheet of paper they rejected and the most worst the towels was very dirty and several spots in the bed sheet,hotel need renovation.i would request from booking.com to remove the hotel pictures from their website because are not true and most my reservation through booking.com so please do not let me to change to another website

• Deluxe Room

House keeping stuff are noisy and knocking on ur room even if u put don't disturb sign on the door

Bed was so comfortable , location excellent , price was nice

• Deluxe Room

The staff needs training One light bulb took to days to replace! Room was earern window side, was boiling inside and A/C adjusted to give only blowing air not cold Very dirty wardwrobs and doorless!!! Toilette was a disaster! Internet connection is complicated and hard to connect! Everytime you would like to connect every few minutes you have to enter very long process! Fully unhealthy hotel!

Noth

• Deluxe Room

The booking site mentioned breakfast included, once I arrived, they inform me it's not included. Also, the site usually giving you total cost with taxes, once I arrived I have to pay extra for taxes. Room cleaning is not good, not cleaned well on daily bases. Plus hot water for bath is not found most of the time, you need to waste water for more than 20 minutes, water running until water become warm.

Staff are cooperative and nice. Welling always to help and make you comfortable. But unfortunately services not provided in the hotel.

• Deluxe Room

Honestly, for that price, nothing could have been better.

It was very good value for money and I slept very well in the bed, better than in other, more expensive hotels in Beirut. It was quite basic but I didn't mind given the low price and excellent location. All services were up to standard, breakfast was good.

• Deluxe Room

no many alternative dishes in the breakfast. Electricity cut-off even if short periods. Many taxi drivers stood and asked for services

Calm, quiet hotel with cooperative pleasant staff

• Deluxe Room

The worst service I've ever had by bunch of unprofessional team !!! I've reserved my room through booking.com & I have called the hotel to inform them to prepare my room to avoid waiting long time to complete the check in process ! Beside that I have asked them to remove the mini bar because I'm not going to use it or otherwise if I keep the mini they have to charge me 50$ ! The reservation lady was arguing with me for my mini bar request & I told her that I don't want to pay 50$ since I'm not going to use the mini bar . second thing I'm paying by credit card so you can't deduct 50$ from my card & later on I have to Waite for ever to get it back !! Barely she understood why I want to remove the mini bar from the room ! I arrived after 20 mins from calling the hotel & I was expecting quick check in but unfortunately the front office lady asked to Waite until they remove the mini bar from the room ! So I had to Waite 25 mins & 10 mins to check in ! I arrived into my room & I was surprised with the mini bar that I had to Waite 25 mins before I start the check in process still in the room ! Second thing the room was with twins bed knowing that my request was king size bed ! I called the front desk to check why the room is not according to my request ; the front desk Transfers me to the reservation . After long explanation to the reservation agent she transferred me to front desk lady and I had to go through the same story about my request in the reservation comments about the king size bed ! Hence , front desk lady asked me to give her 5 mins because they need to remove the mini bar ! After wasting 30 mins & calling them 4 times finally I was transferred to a room with king size bed but with full mini bar in the room !! I was so pissed of & I decided that I will not spend my night in this rubbish hotel !

• Deluxe Room

This hotel need to close for renovations. The paint from the walls is falling down, the toilet got very bad conditions, the windows do not close properly, the linens and courtains smells bad, and the maitress is also old. The bedroom door does not close properly, with and very old lock. Only reason to stay here is the price, but even that I think should be less for what they offer. We know the water quality in Lebanon is not good, but the water from the shower was specially disgusting.

Only reason to stay here is the price, but even that I think should be less for what they offer. More that 2 nights here and you will desire for be in another place.

• Deluxe Room

The tiles are old and need renovation and the walls need to be renovated because they have become relatively old

Good place in the center of beirut hamra

• Deluxe Room

Reception Employees behavior ,attitude and communication is very rude ( below 0 star hotel ) took like 20 minutes to find the booking , duty manager went careless to smoke infront of the hotel and guests while handling guest requests.. after check in bathroom drains got blocked while having shower which made us to ask to change the room late night, in the new room dirty bed sheets , noisy AC , balcony doors didnt close properly which make noise as if your sleeping on the street below....disgusting experience and we had to check out early in less than 9 hrs of check in and we paid full night I stay in hamra hotels very often during my visits to beirut but this hotel is the worst ever with the price they have , better to be converted to an industrial building instead of calling it Hotel

• Deluxe Room

Not worth the money, water is too expensive from there, they told me you have to pay for the internet, but should've been free based on booking.com, it was only when I called them that they told me it's free. Scratches on bathtub. Fridge barely working. No free electrical plug???. Air conditioning does not help much. The internet is not as strong. Really not worth the money paid, much better could be found.

Friendly staff at least.

• Deluxe Room

5$ additional to the price plus VAT when at the hotel, the POS machine suddenly stopped working had to pay in cash and the exchange rate from LBP to USD is higher than the Airport rate. Room door doesn't close properly. Half the property facilities don't exist.

In the heart of Hamra close to everything

• Deluxe Room

- Cleanliness was horrible! The carpet was filthy, I think there was dry puke of it :( ..the curtain had stains.. the bathroom sink had shaved hair in it.. the pillow had stains.. but worst of all the water was salty! I think they bring sea water!! even showering in that water would get you dirty! on days we'd go swimming we take our showers in location so we won't need to use the hotel's water, we even brushed our teeth with mineral water we bought. -Wall plugs were too loose, we couldn't charge our phones without stabilizing the charger with the table or have something to hold it. - Location is in an expensive shopping district. It's a nice location but not practical at all for sightseeing. All touristic sights are on the other edge of Beirut and traffic is bad trying to get out of Hamra district every day for sightseeing. Next time I'll be staying in Jounieh district or so.

Negatives were more than the positive. Maybe the friendly and smiling staff helped.

• Deluxe Room

the hotel is not clean and the carpet is very old and smells bad and also the bathroom has a lot of problems. I don't recommend it.

the location is good

• Deluxe Room

I have booked the room for a patient and his mother the mother does not read and it was her first time in Beirut she informed me that when she asked the hotel receptionist for restaurants he said go out and check them on the corner . she was not treated with respect , she didn't feel comfortable when asking questions to the staff . its shame to treat client this way ! I contacted the hotel the manager was not there its a good idea to start training their staff to treat clients with respect Thank you

• Deluxe Room

The carpeting in the room was old and not very nice looking. The bathroom also needs renovation.

The staff are really friendly and helpful. The location is amazing, just in the heart of Hamra.

warning letter tells that the property is not resposible for the lost of your stuff in the room!!! who's then??? unfriendly staff unclean room bad air condition old and broken bathroom uncomfortable mattresses

Location and reasonable price

• Deluxe Room

Bathroom's are old and have molds and rust everywhere. There are no locks on the balcony doors. There is no sound insulation to the room doors as there are considerable gaps between the doors and the floor. Cleaning staff are noisy and sing in the hallways. Unfortunately, my room was right in of house keeping-I was woken up at 7 every single day for two weeks because of staff chattering right in front of my room. Wifi system is terrible, and a hassle. I had to keep requesting new usernames every two days. Reception staff are not welcoming.

• Deluxe Room

Some of the furniture was past their peak but that didn't bother us.

Room is spacious with an amazingly comfortable bed, wifi pretty alright for Lebanon and AC was working just as it should. At night there is loads of dining possibilities in the area and you can stroll down to the Corniche.

• Deluxe Room

The balcony door couldn't be opened easily. We called for a taxi to the airport from the reception, but the Taxi didn't show up at all.

There was a balcony. It was close to almost everything.

• Reviewed: 23 June 2017

• Deluxe Room

there were plumbing problems in the hotel an they were drilling the walls early every morning which was extremely annoying. when I asked for a late check out they only gave me 1 extra hour and called me 3 times in between. the room cleaners were hitting the doors very early in the morning and woke me up to ask me if i wanted my room cleaned. they should start later.

good location

• Deluxe Triple Room

Very dirty, old building.. * The shower and sink water was rusted for around 5 minutes, when we first turned the tab on * Very low shower pressure * The electeicity went off once a day, but they had generators * Terrible wifi connection, had to re-enter the long username and password every five minutes. * No iron in the room * Terrible customer service, the staff were not very helpful

The room was spacious

• Reviewed: 16 June 2017

• Deluxe Room

Room was old and dark. Smell of fresh paint stunk up the whole floor. Slept with terrace door open due to smell. Wifi wasn't working. Don't recommend unless desperate.

• Reviewed: 3 June 2017

• Deluxe Room

It would be nice if the breakfast could be cleared a bit later than indicated. It does not make you feel comfortable when you are still eating and the staff is emptying everything in front of your eyes.

A very nice location and a very good standing for the special offer price. The quality of the rooms and of the breakfast were worth a ****-rating.

• Reviewed: 2 June 2017

• Deluxe Room

The hotel it's old and looks better on the pictures. The price should be revised, as is to high for the offer. The wifi keeps breaking down.

The hotel its in a ok location, with bars, shops, restaurants around. The old city center its great and very handy.

• Reviewed: 2 June 2017

• Deluxe Room

On checking out, I was shocked by a $40 US laundry bill. This was for 1/4 load of washing. They were unmovable and unwilling to address my concerns. The staff were unhelpful and rude and arrogant, generally

Central position.

• Deluxe Room

Taxis waiting in front of the hotel will be more expensive (because they obviously have to pay a commission to the hotel), receptionist was unable to tell me which bus runs (and from where) to the bus station at Cola intersection

Very friendly staff, up-to-date air con which will keep the chosen temperature, very good bed, new carpet, very clean bathroom, all taxi drivers know the hotel, free WiFi, bottle shop, shops for daily needs and supermarket nearby

• Reviewed: 26 May 2017

• Deluxe Triple Room

They gave me the different room with was smaller saying that I book with an offer. I booked a triple room but they gave me a double room with extra bed on the side. They lied and said that they do not have a room with existing three beds.

Nothing is good in this hotel ... do let the price and pictures foll you ...

• Reviewed: 26 May 2017

• Deluxe Room

The property manager lied to me about the room condition. They have given me a different room type and I had to change the room and second day. All rooms in that hotel are smelly and bathrooms are dirty.

I do not like anything ...

• Deluxe Room

wifi system - the wifi is fast by Lebanese standards - but the system needs to be replaced by something more appropriate to 2017

This is an old and established hotel in Hamra - great location and staff - basic rooms and bathrooms, but bed is comfortable. ONly drawback is an old-fashioned paid wi-fi system with log in codes that should be replaced with something, paid or not, that is easier to use and to login and logoff and login again without hassle. But i recommend this place if you dont have a lots of online work to do from your room.

• Reviewed: 18 May 2017

• Deluxe Room

The wardrobe was broken, and the half of it was not usable.

The position is very good for people who have work or just won't to do sightseeing in the center of Beirut. The personal and the breakfast are very good.

• Deluxe Room

1) No Gym 2) No complimentary water bottle 3) WiFi signal is weak in some places: it disconnects and asks again for the username+password which is very annoying

1) I was upgraded to an upper-storey spacious executive suite with living room and balcony 2) Very comfortable bed and pillow 3) Nice and helpful staff 4) Great location close to restaurants, bars and shops 5) Supermarket is just around the corner 6) Healthy breakfast 7) Great value for money

• Reviewed: 6 May 2017

• Deluxe Room

Nothing was actually as I expected. Hotel facilities are very old. Hot water took like 15 min to be ready, electrical plugs don't work properly, the breakfast was not that rich and varied. I couldn't sleep all night because of the hotel generators sound. The wifi was terrible also... and too many other things. I would never stay in this hotel again. And I don't recommend it at all.

• Deluxe Room

It isn't very good hotel depends on his cost, because it write 5 star hotel but it isn't 5 star , it is old bulding and bathroom very badly

I did not like its

• Reviewed: 30 April 2017

• Deluxe Room

Honestly, this place is depressing. The interiors are very shabby and don't look especially clean, the shower was missing its door and therefore leaked all over the floor. And they woke us up at 10am (when they knew I'd arrived at 5am) to ask when we were checking out.

The AC is not broken, though it's old and busted-looking. I was mildly surprised it worked.

• Reviewed: 28 April 2017

• Deluxe Room

Unfortunately, it was very basic service. Room is not clean in general. Bathroom is not clean at all. Reminded me about B&B not a four stars hotel. Wifi is disasterous. Pay a bit more, difintely can get a better deal in the same area.

• Reviewed: 22 April 2017

• Deluxe Room

The staff is not friendly. The towels are dirty. The bathroom is dirty ( The rust is everywhere). The photos on your website do not belong to the property, and when I asked about this point ( since my booking was for deluxe double room), the answer was that it is used only for advertising!

Nothing in this Hotel

• Reviewed: 21 April 2017

• Deluxe Room

When we arrived to the hotel, no body came to collect the bags. There was a big batch of wet carpet. I think some water was split on it and was not cleaned properly. The room furniture is old and need the whole room needs refurbishing. There was a big noise outside as our room was just next to a restaurant terrace or something.

Room is big, clean bedding and comfy bed