Reviews of Riviera Hotel Beirut 5 stars

Corniche El Manara, Ras Beirut, 1103 Beirut, Lebanon

#94 of 125 hotels in Beirut

Hotel is great but the management of the pool is crappy
    • Classic Double Room with City View

they don't allow you to get your personal drink to the pool so i had to pay like an extra 100$ for my drinks and they search you like you're a thief.. well i payed to spend the weekend having a drink by the pool not for the bed

staff is excellent hotel is clean, classy, breakfast is great, everything is good except the pool restrictions..!

Very good location
    • Classic Double Room with City View

Breakfast (not cheap) not included in the room price. Personally, I don’t like moquette in the room.

Very good swimming pool area and terrasse. Clean and confortable hotel, elegant and classic . Helpful and friendly staff.

• Superior Double Room with Sea View

The receptionist on check in was rude and not professional at all. The rooms are old and dirty. The breakfast buffet is very poor. This hotel should be 3 stars max not a 5 star.

I will Never go there again

Pool

Horrible experience with this place very dirty. Room service did a very bad job everyday. AC wasn’t working properly in my room mini bar fringe didn’t work.

Unclean and staff unprofessional
    • Premium Suite

We didn’t get the same suit that we booked also the toilet is not clean and it smells so bad, water is yellow and not hygienic. It took us two nights to change the suite. The ac is not working too... I really regret choosing this hotel

really nice location and pool, below expectation rooms
    • Classic Double Room with City View

the room was smelling of smoke (despite non smoking room) a lot of things in the room were damaged/burnt by smoke (the bed sheets, the moquette, the desk, the side table,..) there was a flashing light just above the bed that couldn't be switched off in the room that didn't let me sleep

the location, the pool, the restaurant by the pool, the staff the room had a good size

Good value for the special discounted price
    • Superior Double Room with Sea View

Shower nozzle didn't have good pressure or was in need of repair

Breakfast was ok but could have had more options and variety for warm food. Nice room with a view and enthusiastic staff

The staff and service were fantastic - a big thank you to...
    • Classic Double Room with City View

Our room wasn't cleaned on the second day of the trip however one call to the front desk and this was rectified quickly.

The staff and service were fantastic - a big thank you to May B. who was super helpful with everything. Check-in was easy, the rooms were comfortable and the pool is amazing.

The swimming pool and the stuff
    • Classic Double Room with City View

Old rooms furniture And the elevator stop working for more than 2 hours and i had to go to my room in 4th floor with the stairs

The swimming pool and the stuff

Beautiful nature of Lebanon made our stay
    • Superior Double Room with Sea View

Hotel charges for parking 13$ per day, whereas you can park outside the hotel for free... 5* star hotel must provide free valet parking. Overall the hotel was nice back in 1957 but its overpriced now considering all facilities.

Breakfast was good. Location and sea view was nice too

Unfortunately I had a bad experience at the end.
    • Premium Suite

Unfortunately I had a bad experience at the end. They blocked an amount on my Visa card for payment, and until now they amount is not back, even after settlement of dues.

Horrible experience
    • Panoramic Suite

I like my thing about this hotel

I checked him exhausted laydown on the bed which was a very hard workout in the morning to look at the mattress we had the mattress upside down contacted the front desk told the manager came to my room that he would turn over immediately when I got back after doing things at 5 o’clock in the evening it still has not been turned over they’re making turn the mattress when they did it was so filthy that I wanted to leave the hotel then when I was leaving the Bellman hand broke to the wheels of my suitcase who had it it in the taxi cab which I found out when I got to the airport and I have two big holes on the bottom of my suitcase I don’t think anybody should go to this hotel location shut it down

The only thing that was good was location and access to outdoors swimming pool.
    • Classic Double Room with City View

Poor shower weter pressure - poor access to lighting next to bed - old tv - limited channels on tv - bathroom didn’t have tooth brush or paste or shaving paste - no access to free parking- very expensive valet parking - swimming pool bar was empty- some tanning beds were damaged - the claimed city view of the room was not really a city view was the view of the back door of random buildings

Only that there is an outdoors swimming pool

Location, 20 minutes away to city center by nice beach...
    • Classic Double Room with City View

There was a bad smell in the corridor, as we arrive. The rooms without seaview are dark. Better ventilation needed in corridors.

Location, 20 minutes away to city center by nice beach walking. Staff was nice. Breakfast was nice. It is an old style hotel but may be better with some care. Walking on the beach for relaxing is also nice point especially in evenings. And beach facilities, pools was the best during my weekend. It was april, in summer you may able to swim in the sea also.

Nice hotel in a good location where, unfortunately, the staff is spoiled.
    • Classic Double Room with City View

With the pool, the security guard will not allow you to take water out of the room, so if you go with your family, you will just give water at least 40 Euro per day. Do not pick up the phone at the pool either, as demented security thinks you're taking photos of you in the gallery. Forgotten glasses in the room, of course, were not found. And at the end of the race you will get a bill in which you do not have the chance to know, so you pay but you do not know what to do.

Pure 3 * hotel. The underpass under the road to the pool is very good.

The property needs to be re modeled and designed again...
    • Superior Double Room with Sea View

The property needs to be re modeled and designed again because it’s outdated and the rooms are not clean and it dose not reflect the photos on booking whatsoever. plus we found aunts in the room which we were disappointed from.

The hotel staff were very helpful and supportive.
    • Classic Double Room with City View

Breakfast was average and needed more variety. Rooms were average and one of our rooms stunk of cigarette smoke. The carpet had an iron burn and both carpet and desks in both rooms had cigarette burns. Not pleasant for families. We were told they had a pool which was empty of water due to being out of season but this would have improved our stay. I strongly advise as hotel policy you ban smoking in all rooms. For the money and experience it was over priced. One of the drivers the hotel uses over charged us, when all other taxis had been reasonable and as it was a hotel driver or one connected with hotel we were very disappointed. We were also charged full price for a trip into the mountains to see a castle that was closed and the company used by the hotel had confirmed the day before it was open. No negotiation on price was given and it felt they were just in to get as much money from us as possible. My advice arrange trip in advance and don’t use the company the hotel uses.

The hotel staff were very helpful and supportive. Particularly Mr Split the Front Office Manager who was really helpful.

The worst expirance ever
    • Deluxe Double Room with Partial Sea View

The 1st room gad oil spots on the hesd bored and the bed,they change the room but they but me on 1st floor and i request in advance to be on high floor. The security guy was so rude many times . The reception team they ask me 3 times if i use the bar even thou i reqested the mini bar to be removed once i arrived. Even i ask for late check out thsy refuse as its fully booked! The booking made for 2 adults saddly my friend dindt get back to me but the hotel keep calling me every day to confirm who gana stay with me and i explan but they were so rude about asking it felt like a cheap motel!

The worst expirance ever

i don't recommend the place anymore
    • Superior Double Room with Sea View

I stayed in the hotel 5 years back and it was in a much better condition and shape, the hotel over all deteriorated since my last visit 5 years back

the location and the view

Hotel charges guest for parking infront of the hotel on the...
    • Classic Double Room with City View

Hotel charges guest for parking infront of the hotel on the street!! This is not logic and not acceptable. Its not even a closed or secure parking location.

Was good stay, comfortable and enjoy sea side view
    • Superior Double Room with Sea View

The shower pressure of water is poor. Completely not satisfied with it. Plus hot water take much to become hot, time and water consuming. I books primium double room with king siz bed, and staff confirmed it’s not double room, which misleading people who pay for such bigger room while on the ground it’s not. Please be clear and specific with room specifications

Was good stay, good location, cleanliness. Services, staff servic.. good menu also

normal
    • Classic Double Room with City View

this hotel its not 5 stars maximum 4 and the pool need refurbishing the sea near by the hotel was very dirty. the location its ok but i prefer downtown beirut and the late checkout its only possible until 1 pm

nothing in special

Sea view through the window
    • Superior Double Room with Sea View

The private beach was somehow separated from the hotel by the promenade, and it was closed, contrary to what was stated in the website.

Sea view through the window Location Spa Restaurants

The location and value for money.
    • Classic Double Room with City View

Though the room rate was very reasonable , the rooms are ‘tres fatigue’ and required renovation. Not all electrical sockets are working. The daily room cleaning was not the best.

The location and value for money.

Absurd experience
    • Classic Double Room with City View

Room was flooded, poor response to that. Mistakenly woken up by staff in the middle of the night. No gesture of apology. Too bad, since it could be a nice and original place to stay.

Breakfast was good
    • Classic Double Room with City View

Don't stay here! No airconditioning, the photo's at bookings.com are far from reality. The hotel is old and the condition is poor.

Breakfast was good

The hotel’s location is great.
    • Classic Double Room with City View

When a five-star hotel uses the cheapest toilet paper, then those stars are non-sense. I had to leave early did not sample breakfast, so can’t say much about that.

The hotel’s location is great. Right across is the Mediterranean and the seaside walk.

The stuff were friendly
    • Superior Double Room with Sea View

Bathrooms need maintenance AC not working properly Room service entered our room while we put the tag to not disturb Small room The hotel entrance is not prepared for baby strollers

The stuff were friendly The morning buffet was good The sew view from the room was nice

The stuff were friendly
    • Superior Double Room with Sea View

The stuff were friendly View from the room was nice The morning buffet was good

Staff are friendly
    • Superior Double Room with Sea View

Staff are friendly The morning buffet was good

WORST 5 STAR HOTEL EVER !
    • Classic Double Room with City View

How can a hotel like this be considered a 5 star hotel ? I’m a frequent traveler and i can say that i stayed in 3 star hotels better than Riviera. There is no AC , we had to sleep with the window open, one of the days i had to take a shower with cold water. Some of the hotel employees hardly speak english. My parents were staying in room next door and they had to kill a small cockroach. I will never come back !!!

I like the location & the stuff
    • Classic Double Room with City View

A- I request to stay at room till 18:00 o'clock as I have seminar, Then the lady at reception request 50% extra charge from the room daily rate, final she permit me to stay till 13:30 oclcok, i.e extra 1.5 hrs for free. B-I made local call from the room for duration of 7-8 minutes the charge was $ 6

I like the location & the stuff

Very nice hotel
    • Superior Double Room with Sea View

The staff is extremely pleasant and friendly, the rooms are very clean and the view from the sea side room is simply amazing. The breakfast was also good with several varieties.

I took a room with no view so I can say the mattress was...
    • Classic Double Room with City View

The toilet shower has no pressure I had very bad time while I used to have my shower and the hot water need much more time to reach the system is very old , the valet parking are careless especially that I had my own car , the security people was doing there job and very good and bill boys as well I can say I can pay more 30$ per night and I can stay in real 5 stars hotel with full facilities like Lancaster plaza Rawshi in Beirut .

I took a room with no view so I can say the mattress was comfortable and room was clean

More than amazing!
    • Superior Double Room with Sea View

Nothing, the hotel was perfect

I recommend everyone to choose this hotel during their upcoming travel to Beirut, everything was perfect starting from room design, service, food and the fast response of employees, i simply like everything about this hotel.

It’s was nice experience
    • Classic Double Room with City View

The break fast every day same and not mixed there’s no alternative food Security Man they look to me and wife when we arrived (I don’t like this eye )

Staff

Never again :)
    • Classic Double Room with City View

Bed is extremely uncomfortable Nothing like the pictures Stains on Couch We asked for queen bed but got twin, then they upgraded us to a room with queen bed, but no balcony although we wanted one. Turns out they didn’t have the room we want with a queen and balcony; although booking said they did They didn’t understand their menu (room service) Not so polite and welcoming

The lady at check out was super sweet.

Poor
    • Deluxe Double Room with Partial Sea View

Small room the said in website see view when we went he said little sea view and u can upgrade ur booking to have a full sea view the pic in booking diffrient than reality the guys next to the main entrance (vale parking) they are very rud just the want to take your money and rud in communications , last day they didnt bring towel i asked for it

The view

It was great, I will be back
    • Classic Double Room with City View

Quite noisy , my room must have been next to a room where cleaning tools are stowed. So I could hear lots of movement in the hallway and opening and closing of doors

Nice cute breakfast buffet with a view

VERY VERY LOUSY AND UNPROFFESSIONAL
    • Classic Double Room with City View

The receptionist are too damn stubborn and no supervision on employees. Employees going into the room without permission and more over not even saying SORRY!!!! YOU CALL YOURSELF A 5 STAR HOTEL I WOULDNT RATE YOU AS 1 STAR. Moreover the receptionist and the staff are so rude that it would be inadequate to even approach them. Very unprofessional!

Nothing at all

It was very bad stay in this hotel
    • Classic Double Room with City View

The stuff answered you with bad not helpful at all also the women how they are working in spa they are very rout

Nothing every thing was so bad the staff and room no hot air in rooms and it was rain and cold

Great location, great beach club, friendly staff and clean
    • Superior Double Room with Sea View

The bed was ready to be changed as it was apparant many people had slept in it over the years which had created a dip in the middle. We were upgraded to a suite, which was very nice, however there could easily have been a little more furniture in the room, a lounge table and a couple of extra chairs here and there. In addition, we had two terraces, but only on chair... There could easily have been space for a small sitting group out on the terrace which would have been very nice. Beach club is also very nice, a shame it is not recommendable to swim in the polluted beaches of Beirut. The swimming pools however are great, and if you travel just 20 minutes out of the city you hava great swimming conditions.

The spacious room, the ocean view, the cleanliness, the beach club and the staff

Expected better.
    • Superior Double Room with Sea View

The room toilets were a disaster and quite run down. If a property is to be listed in the 4 or 5 star category then I would expect no leakage from the shower, stronger water pressure and above all it shouldn’t look so cheap. This was not just my room but the rooms of my companions as well.

Staff were very polite. Location makes it easy to get anywhere in Beirut. Sea view was pleasant.

Ameera was so helpful and friendly
    • Superior Double Room with Sea View

When my car taxi came the early morning to pick me to the the airport after I checked out I was surprised that the concierge stopped the car and said that the receptionist wants to talk to me and he came to the car and told me that a chips and nuts were missing in the mini bar though I didn't use or even noticed the mini bar , that was so awful I stayed almost 5 amazing days and last thing instead of saying see you again he stopped the car to tell me for this thing, that didn't sound good or professional at all , Regards Huda Temsah

Ameera was so helpful and friendly

Nice over all
    • Superior Double Room with Sea View

You can't take your water or chocolates to the beach.also house keeping don't bring the coffe cups or toilet supplies every time they clean

Nice swimming pool and location .also the view from our room was amazing

Lovely pool area
    • Deluxe Double Room with Partial Sea View

Very noisy in the bedroom in the early morning and the room smelt liked stale smoke. Staff by the pool very unhelpful and unfriendly.

The views from the room and pool area were lovely. The pool area was good and loungers were comfy.

the city is nice built on green mountains but very humid, people are nice and helpful
    • Classic Double Room with City View

expensive facilities, dishonest tricks to force you buy coffee & water, you got to fight with them, cleaners withdrew cups or coffee packs, ask Rm service & you get decaf packs. biting mites in beds

size of rooms , television, gym was excellent

Complete disappointment! Not worth the money.
    • Superior Double Room with Sea View

Disliked almost everything! It just doesn't deserve a star out of the 5 stars. Bathrooms absolutely old and not functional, leaking everywhere. Rooms carpet not clean. Had to beg for towels and were provided beach towels instead. Slow service. Poor breakfast. Noisy location. Such a disappointment.

The only thing that is likeable are few staff members like Raouf at reception, Sarah at the pool and Ali for room service. Other than that...nothing to be liked

Terrible.5 star prices for 2 star services!!
    • Classic Double Room with City View

I have stayed at 5 star hotels around the world and believe me this is not one of them! The service was absolutely terrible. The room was not cleaned promptly even though some days I would leave all day long. When it was cleaned there was always something missing that should be the absolute minimum, e.g: toilet paper, clean towels, clean sheets... I had to call down every time I needed toilet paper or needed towels and it took hours for them to bring the items to the room if they ever did. I recall one day where I had to ask for toilet paper 4 times before someone remembered to bring some up. Simple requests were not promptly addressed. I asked for a coffee mug 3 times at least before they brought one up as well. Hair dryer is not available in the room (apparently it's upon request, good luck with that), iron boards and iron are also only available upon request. Does that sound like a 5 star hotel to you? I will never stay at this hotel again, absolute disappointment and total waste of money. The room was small and dingy and I had the spectacular view of what seems to be an old rusty roof with water pumps and very curious and near by neighbors in the adjacent building that could clearly see into our room whenever the blinds were open. no privacy whatsoever. Overpriced for no reason, 5 star prices for 2 star service. 1 big bottle of water at the store right next door is 7 times less than one at their "pool" area. 7 times! Don't even get me started at the pool area in terms of service and cleanliness and staff. Rude, disgusting, and unclean. I advise management to retrain all their staff and revamp the entire hotel otherwise please lower your fake rating to 2 or 3 stars maximum to truthfully reflect value. Thank you. Never again.

honestly nothing, such a disappointment. I've stayed in hotels around the world and this is by far the worst experience I have ever had.

Location is central.
    • Deluxe Double Room with Partial Sea View

The place is old and not well kept, i could have gotten a better place in Beirut for such a value of money. I would definitely not recommend the place again.

Location is central. Staff were helpful.

A great base from which to visit Beirut and other parts of Lebanon but feels its age.
    • Classic Double Room with City View

The hotel feels a little run-down in areas - probably reflecting falling tourist numbers to Beirut. It somewhat feels its age. The pool area is noisy with loud dance music and it's worth knowing it is a salt water pool.

A great location on the seafront, helpful staff and a beautiful art deco interior reflecting its 1950s/60s heyday. The bed was really comfortable and breakfast was good. The pool area has a great sea view.

Disappointed
    • Classic Double Room with City View

The beach of the hotel is not a really beach, it does not have access to the sea. The pools which are part of the beach are not well preserved and there where dirthy.

Location is good.

Great value for money had an amazing stay but it needs to...
    • Deluxe Double Room with Partial Sea View

Extremely slow internet and rust in the bathtub.

Great value for money had an amazing stay but it needs to be cleaner. There was rust in the bathtub which is not normal and the internet felt like it was a dial-up connection.

THE LOCATION IS GREAT AND THE OUTDOOR POOL IS GOOD
    • Classic Double Room with City View

NO TOWELS UPON ARRIVAL IN THE ROOM AND WE WENT TO THE SWIMMING POOL AND ALSO THEY TOLD US NO TOWELS AND IN THE MORNING THERE WAS COFFEE IN THE ROOM BUT NOTHING TO HEAT THE WATER WITH

THE LOCATION IS GREAT AND THE OUTDOOR POOL IS GOOD

It was great had an amazing time
    • Superior Double Room with Sea View

- Shower had a problem (hot & cold water) - deluxe room is Small with no couch , although the classic partial sea view is bigger , i tried it before - Air condition leaking water on door step - No flexibility in customizing breakfast in last day as i had to leave 4:00 am and i payed it and didn't have it

Pool area and music Food was tasty Generally cozy hotel

Our checked bag was lost in transit and the reception staff...
    • Classic Double Room with City View

The staff at the beach club were much more interested in beach club members and we felt that hotel guests were ignored, it was difficult to get a towel or order drinks and food as everybody we asked was never the right person. The room facilities are basic for such an expensive hotel - no hair dryer, no bath robe etc.

Our checked bag was lost in transit and the reception staff were helpful in getting it back and providing documentation we needed for our insurance claim.

Great location with Swimming pool !
    • Classic Double Room with City View

We did not receive a very nice welcome at the reception the first day. The receptionist made a mistake in our reservation and told us the breakfast was not included while it was actually included in the total price. The rest of the staff was friendly and helpful, so it might just have been bad luck!

Hotel is nice and well located. Easy access to taxi and to the city center. Facilities (swimming pool, bars,...) are great but we spent more time visiting than lying at the pool ! Breakfast offers a wide variety of choices (mainly lebanese food but also croissant and eggs)

Plain OK.
    • Superior Double Room with Sea View

The hotel and its services are overpriced for what you get. But then, almost everything is in Beirut.

The traditional Lebanese breakfast. Direct access to beach club.

It could have been better
    • Superior Double Room with Sea View

The hotel needs renovation - there is an aluminum kind of wire that's not attached to the balcony door. There is no table on the balcony. The bathtub has rust. The valet parking is expensive compared to other hotels in Beirut. There were a lot of small flies in the room. I only had a beer from the mini bar but at check out they said there is a bottle of cognac missing which I did not have and when the lady called her manager he was telling her over the phone that I should pay for it but she did not charge me at the end.

• Classic Double Room with City View

Nothing the stuff looks friendly put they wasn't helpfull and the room service was sooo bad the house keeping was a disaster they keep the glass dirty in the room the forgot to put a clean tawel for us and when we complained their excuses was sorry the hotel is fully booked and we cants service you all..i just felt im in 3 star or less hotel

The swimming pool atmosphere only

Great place but very bad staff
    • Classic Double Room with City View

Staff at reception is not nice nor helpfull. I came earlier and they said no rooms available. Everyquestion looked like bothering them. I asked for directions and they only push to buy at the hotel shops

Location is great Nice swimming pool area by the sea

The beach area although there was lots of work during the...
    • Deluxe Double Room with Partial Sea View

The beach area although there was lots of work during the day time around the pool with no warning prior to booking. There were Rebuilding the place while people on vacation which not appropriate for holiday makers

Awesome hotel (without Airport shuttle)
    • Classic Double Room with City View

Airport shuttle did not show up and it took me 3 hours of waiting. So, when I arrived at the hotel they have told me they don't have that option (booking.com has it for their hotel). (Sight)

Mostly everything.

Noisy- staff need more training! 3*at a push
    • Premium Suite

Noisy in suite bedroom as we were on first floor above the function room! We were told what did we expect- it was s hotel! Also we were told the rooms were well noise insulated! When invited to come with us to see for themselves the offer was declined! Would not go back ! We paid a lot to stay there and this hotel should not be rated 5*! 3 at a push

Location was ok

Bad service
    • Classic Double Room with City View

- pool staff was so rude and disrespectful . - I asked for an iron 8 times in two days and I didn't receive anything - they eventually offered to have it ironed for me but by that point I didn't want anything from the unprofessional staff- - I had no coffee or tea in the room- - they never replaced my towels or my bed sheets . They never apologized for the pool staff being so rude to me . Except when I was checking out one employee did . But it was too late I was angry and uncomfortable at my stay . The room had no couch or table to sit and eat on .

I liked the pool

frustrating
    • Deluxe Double Room with Partial Sea View

that i had to change my room 3 times and still found problems with my last room. very slow elevators that i usually end up going down the stairs.

the location and the swimming pool

Great pool for partying but without the great room to accompany it.
    • Classic Double Room with City View

That being said the hotel itself isn't that great with the Gym being outside and other facilities and it shouldn't be rated as a 5 star hotel. Tried to order an ashtray once took them an hour and then I had to call again and again for similar little orders.

Riviera had some awesome pool parties on a daily basis other than that the hotel staff were amazing.

Great pool area
    • Deluxe Double Room with Partial Sea View

Pool area was closed at night due to a private wedding. The sea around Beirut is filthy and I wouldn't recommend dipping your toe in it

Expensive hotel but provides an amazing pool area

Nice for summmer if you look for a good pool party
    • Classic Double Room with City View

The rooms are very outdated and old and the elevator is super slow and small plus the bathroom is so tiny

I loved the pool and the music by the pool and how close it is to most popular places

Paying 5* hotel for a 3* hotel
    • Deluxe Double Room with Partial Sea View

The room was old and worn away. There was a balcony with no chairs. The staff were very unhelpful. Breakfast was so bad didn't have anything to offer. The room was a 100 dollar night room not 350 dollar room.

Very bad value for money
    • Classic Double Room with City View

There were construction works going on in the building. There were even workers in our room when we walked in. The bathroom was old and not very clean. Same for towels

Convenient location

Beach
    • Classic Double Room with City View

Conditions of the room and the construction Paint faded not really painted professionally paint every where not cleaned not even room number sign hangin was on floor out side the hall time of my stayed At the hotel room service very bad

Beach

Not the best experience
    • Classic Double Room with City View

If I ever visit Lebanon again, I will definitely pick another hotel. It's relatively old, and room service wasn't great. We had to request new towels, coffee, small water bottles, shampoo ...etc almost everyday. For the price we paid, we expected a better experience at the hotel. The room view (city view) was horrible, so sitting at the balcony was not very pleasant. It did not overlook the city, it overlooked water tanks and balconies of other rooms.

• Classic Double Room with City View

The bed was not comfortable , no accuracy in room facilities ( hair dryer and iron were not available in the room until we asked for and finally the plugs didn't work except one plug near the tv ), always missing towels and mugs and amenities ( always one towel in the room and we have to ask daily for extra towels although we are in a triple room, no mugs in the room and we have to ask for it) ), staff are ok but never met our expectations.

Pool

Such location and such treatments
    • Superior Double Room with Sea View

The room it wasn't ready when we arrived, the room service is unbelievable, is very slow and takes to much time to bring something. Also we ask for iron and they said okay then after 2 days they said all the iron is busy! The smell of room

The hotel have such a nice location but the service it can be much better, the staffs in reception are very friendly but the all have to works as teams if they want the hotel to grown more. The only good thing is the breakfast and the service in it. Otherwise everything have to improve!