Reviews of Suite Hotel Chrome - Beirut 4 stars

Main Street - Jal El Dib, Beirut, Lebanon

#89 of 125 hotels in Beirut

Strong cigarette smoke smell in the room. One of the bedrooms was locked off, we had to wait long to get it open. Water pressure is low. Sofa and courtains need maintenance. Elevator was not working at the time of arrival, we had to wait long at midnight to get our luggages upstairs. It needs a ramp to help rolling the luggage down the stairs, instead of lifting them 15 step stairs to access the building accommodations across the street. A bit pricy for the quality of building and facilities.

Front desk staff was good.

I liked everything at this place, the staff were outstanding, very friendly and ready to help you. Room was big and well cleaned, also they offered me a free upgrade 😁, this property is in a great location, almost everything you need is nearby, close to shopping areas too. Overall i would highly recommend this hotel. Thank you Suite Hotel and see you soon again for sure.

what I liked about this hotel is basically everything: the hospitality, the friendly staff, the service; the food was beyond good and great value for money. The room was well equipped and comfortable and clean. Fortunately everything about the hotel was exceptional. I was very pleased with my stay, and although short I will definitely visit it again. I highly recommend it!

- the noise which fixing something on the upper floor which affect your sleep after being up for long - the AC is horrible and old - there is no light comes in the room and the lights are so weak - on arrival you don't get any summary about the facilities or breakfast or anything. And staff isn't friendly at all

I didn't like anything

Best hotel. The cuisine in this hotel is excellent. Best staff, best administration. They're always welcome to help and serve. Room is very comfortable with terrace and always clean. If I'll be in Lebanon again, I'll book again in Suite Hotel Chrome - Beirut. Thank you very much.

• Deluxe Two-Bedroom Suite

The wifi was not free as stated The hotel staff was selfish and unhelpful The inside furniture was poor and unclean Breakfast was very poor Coffee kettle was I available in room and when asked about it deposit of 20$ was asked Rooms was across the road of the reception and my elderly mom was with me and crossing the busy road was very dangerous Carpet in the hotel was very dirty

• Special Offer-Executive Suite

Breakfast should have more options. Instead of nescafe, would appreciate real American coffee.

Friendly staff and comfortable rooms. Especially Hady at reception very supportive and helpful.

• Reviewed: 24 March 2017

Staff is excellent. Rana the manager was extremely helpful in setting up a conference room with all the needed accessories. The hotel is clean. The food is very good.

• Deluxe Two-Bedroom Suite

I dont think it is 4 star hotel. Should be 3 according to facilities and services. Charge us for everything extra. Deposite for iron machine

Cleaniness is averagely good. Also breakfast

• Reviewed: 5 September 2016

There was a lot Humidity inside the room and it is not healthy and as for the breakfast there should be more varieties!!

The location is good near to everything

The kindness of the staff

• Deluxe Two-Bedroom Suite

Our friends staying with us did not like the quality of the extra bed. Water pressure was low. A bit pricy overall.

Hotel was ok for a short stay.

calm hotel and location is nice.

The location was great

• Executive Suite

Friendly and helpful staff.spacious and very clean room in a newly renovated floor.overall very nice hotel

• Executive Suite

Everything was excellent , i was very satisfied and happy. Especially the staff they're very friendly and professional.

• Reviewed: 26 October 2016

The Breakfast was great, lots of choices. The breakfast area is connected to a small garden, very cozy.

• Reviewed: 7 October 2016

Staff, clean.. Small rooms ,dirty everything bad

• Reviewed: 19 September 2016

• Executive Suite

THe breakfast and slow internet

The location and living space.

Same Breakfast everyday Poor Wifi

Good Location / Cleanness Great Staff Very good Price We enjoyed our stay at the Hotel

• Reviewed: 7 September 2016

• Reviewed: 4 September 2016

Breakfast was delicious

• Reviewed: 19 February 2016

the internet i not covering all the place, you have to stay on the bedroom to use it

the staff is very friendly and kindly the room is very clean and tidy.

• Reviewed: 16 November 2015

They was making new door in front my room number 201 and to much noise cant sleep very well for 3 days , thats all

Special thanks for mr George and Farid And Bilal And Hadi

• Reviewed: 18 October 2015

When we checked in, we were shocked by the state of the building we are staying in which is facing the main hotel building,it's run down and old.then we checked our executive 2 bedrooms suite and were shocked again by having 4 single beds instead of 2 queen beds as requested. It was the noisiest hotel either from the street and cars sounds or from the neighbours beside us! The rooms are outdated even though they seem to have tried to renovate it, but the end result was not very satisfying. The breakfast very poor and does not cater for A cosmopolitan audience..we even were asked to leave a deposit of 60 usd if we wanted to keep the hairdryer, iron and iron board in the room For the length of our stay, which is outrageous and never heard of before in any hotels we stayed in around the world. And then to mention the reception staff, they were unfriendly and unprofessional! We got disturbed at 10:30 am by a call from Reception to ask if we re checking out, which was an hour and a half before the check out time.The price we paid was not for the facilities we received!! I can Honestly say that we will never book again in this hotel! Stay away!

The housekeeping was clean and tidy.

• Reviewed: 21 June 2015

The staff were wonderful. They helped me with every little thing I needed. always smiling. Room is spacious, colorful, plenty of light. Great experience

• Reviewed: 19 June 2015

Location (pretty far from center, no nearby ATMs, etc.) wifi is free but complex to use some of the receptionists need to be more friendly.

Pretty clean, good facilities

• Reviewed: 14 May 2015

Their credit card machine was not compatible (and they have only one !!!) and I had to deal with their rude provider myself !!!! Eventually I was forced to give my card number and CVV code for them to process the payment off-line; completely unacceptable and un-secure. Bathroom sink clogged and they failed to fix it despite notification. Aircondition stops working when the hotel operates on generator power (no electricity) and I was freezing at night. Self-catering turned out to be on demand and was too late to be aware of it. The WiFi had to be free of course because it doesn't work anyway; I had the poorest signal in my room and eventually I stopped trying.

I liked the spacious suite for the price, but then the cheap price was justified further to the poor staying experience.

• Reviewed: 15 March 2015

The internet was slow& I had to change the password everyday The shower was really bad the water was dropping very weak out of the shower handle The extra bed broke twice & the mattress was very bad even though I call the manager and he change it with another bad one The lady in the front desk was very rude and mean I forgot what was her name but she's the only female in the front office.

Wahed in the front office

• Reviewed: 6 February 2015

For your wifi connection you need to login every 24h. Sanitary is getting old & water precion when you shower is very weak .

Breakfast is fine, friendly staff.

• Reviewed: 28 April 2016

The rooms need to have new furniture and painting jobs

Staff are very pleasant

• Reviewed: 22 March 2016

There is no indoor pool.

Very comfortable hotel, nice breakfast and good service.

• Reviewed: 10 January 2016

Very far location from beirut, Taxi's cost too much money in lebanon.

Very nice place, clean and tidy rooms, nice facilities.

• Reviewed: 14 November 2015

location was good for me, as well as staff were polite and the room was so clean.

• Reviewed: 18 October 2015

Very poor internet connection. Poor breakfast. Location very noisy near main street.

• Reviewed: 28 September 2015

Staff was all very nice, breakfast was good, no problems with the internet. Very pleasante stay though we were out most of the time. :)

• Reviewed: 3 September 2015

Reception personnel never smile.

Location and cleanliness

• Reviewed: 30 August 2015

I had to enter the wifi password several times during the day due to power interruptions to the router.

Excellent services

• Reviewed: 18 August 2015

Price(too hight) Breakfast too poor Internet

Honestly nothing

• Reviewed: 4 August 2015

Wifi log in. Small bathroom.

• Reviewed: 4 June 2015

The room was dim, the furniture was old, the bed was uncomfortable and the towels were very old and yellowish in color.

• Reviewed: 13 April 2015

Value of money, and pit expressive

Quietness

• Reviewed: 28 March 2015

bed, pillows, shampoo, shower gel, shower, hot water, tv, room door security, ....longer list

location and discretion

• Reviewed: 16 March 2015

I am a frequent client at your hotel. I always feel I am at home.

• Reviewed: 7 March 2015

in the living room the wifii is not stable and disconnected - just in the bed room the wifi is stable

I likw to size abd the decoration of the room

• Reviewed: 17 February 2015

Everything was great except the morning wake-up on the phone. By the way the WIFI was not free.

The room, the service, the view, etc...

There are also 23 reviews without text. These impact the overall review score.