Saint Lucia Marigot Bay Verified Hotel Reviews by Real Guests

Recent Reviews

• Villa Makambu No reviews yet

“The villa is wonderful, we have been well welcome by Carlos who keeps the place ! He makes everything to make us comfortable, (BBQ, fresh coconuts etc.), good food places recommandation ! Perfect Place for calm holidays ! After a day discovering the island, sitting by the pool and enjoying the view is pure luxury ! Pascale's information to get to the villa was perfect and she was very accommodating by adding a bed in a room for a child and answering my questions before our arrival ! I truly recommend this place !”

• Oasis Marigot Review Score: 9.3

“The views from the apartment were great”

• Mango Beach Inn Review Score: 8.9

“Really beautiful place, and very kind and friendly hosts. Unfortunately I only stayed here for one night but wish it could have been longer. The hotel is a 1 minute walk from mango beach, which is probably the closest thing to paradise that I’ve ever seen. The rooms are also very stylish, have a lot of attention to detail, and there’s even an added bonus of an ‘honesty bar’ for guests to use! I would recommend mango inn to anyone travelling to Marigot bay!”

• “Restaurant”

• JJ's Paradise Resort Review Score: 7.9

“Love staying here. The staff are brilliant,as is jj himself. They can’t do enough for you. Can’t wait to stay again. Great value for money.”

The 5 Best Hotels in Marigot Bay