Reviews of Hotel Parc Belair 4 stars

109 Avenue Du X Septembre, 2551 Luxembourg, Luxembourg

#27 of 71 hotels in Luxembourg

• Comfort Double Room

Room location facing the street, and necessity of having to have the window open to cool the room. The noise level from the street and garage below were far too high for a hotel of this category. In the summer, avoid room 119 for this reason.

When we booked this hotel, we understood that the rooms looked out on the park behind the hotel. The room we were given overlooked both the garage entrance and the main street. This would have been acceptable, except for the fact that there was no air conditioning in the room, and it was impossible to cool off the room without having the window open. With the window open, the traffic noise on the main street was very loud. We would not book this hotel in the future unless we could have a room facing the park.

• Comfort Double Room

This has been probably a great and stylish hotel 30 years ago but not much has changed since. The floors and rooms are old and definitely need an upgrade. The bed was not comfortable enough at least for my taste. The hotel is located in a residential area and the only place you can walk to is the park behind it.

The breakfast was really rich in choice and delicious. There are enough options for everyone and every taste. The park is just behind the hotel and it is a gorgeous place with ponds, playgrounds, grass and a good burger place.

• Comfort Double Room

Hotel is very nice with underground car park. Behind the hotel a lovely park, quiet location. Easy to find and next to a bus stop. Actually we walked to the city centre and it took us about 15-20 minutes. Everywhere was clean and well maintained streets. Feel safe. The breakfast was very good, not a full English but plenty of choice.

Nothing at all.

I arrived earlier than the check-in time but the room was already ready, so that was a great start. The location is quite good, in walking distance to the center. The room was comfortable and clean. The bed and pillows really good and the shower too, good pressure. Courtesy bottle of water, always adds up to the experience. There is a park with a playground behind the hotel, so it could be good for families with small children. Good place to stay if you visit Luxembourg!

• Comfort Double Room

no air conditioning in room. The room was very warm and I had to open the window on the side of a main traffic street with a lot of noise. I had to choose between noise or sweating in bed.

good service, good breadfast buffet

• Comfort Double Room

I liked all of it. The only thing is that the neighborhood itself, while not far from the city center is primarily residential. Therefore there were not many shops or eateries in the immediate vicinity.

This is a very nice hotel and reasonably priced about one km from the old city center. The back and dining terrace open onto the very pleasant Merl Park. The room was spacious and very clean. Excellent service.

• Comfort Double Room

Relatively small cramped bathroom.

Location and proximity to city centre. Clean comfortable spacious room. Good secure private parking for the car though relatively expensive.

No AC. We didn’t want to sleep with open windows so it was not very fresh in the room. May ventilation is weak.

Calm district, 20min walk from center Good rooms Excellent breakfast Own parking

• Comfort Double Room

I wish there was some sort of control for ventilation/fan in the room as I was very warm at night. I cracked open my window while I slept but since the room was facing the street and was situated on the first floor, it was rather noisy (note: there is a bus stop across the street) and not a great deal of privacy. There were some stains on the carpet below the window. Throughout my stay, there were these weird creaking noises. It sounded like someone moving around on an old creaky bed or old wooden floor boards, however, it seemed to be coming from within the wall (possibly air ventilation system or pipes?). It happened periodically and was a bit annoying because I couldn't figure out what it was or how to make it stop. Although it's a nice residential area, it's about a 25 minute walk to the train station which can be long if you're carrying a lot of luggage.

Overall, a nice hotel. I had dinner at the restaurant (sat in the hotel dining area) and it was delicious. Service staff were very attentive and welcoming. There is a lovely terrace out back with a garden to walk around. I imagine it will be really nice to sit and have dinner/breakfast there when the weather gets warmer. The room was okay. Well equipped and furnished.

• Comfort Double Room

Great location. Being virtually inside a beautiful park. The room 218 given to us overlooked the gardens. Excellent breakfast. Will definitely stay here when I come back to Luxembourg

• Comfort Double Room

Car parking is a nightmare if you have a slightly bullet car ( we were driving a landrover discovery)!

Quaint decor, possibly an old building converted to a hotel.

• Comfort Double Room

Rooms and baths are a bit small, but elegance is not always large. I laughed at the dressing room/bar room on the side of the hallway and decided it is much better than the funky benches in most hotels. The nearby construction started too early, but the hotel can't stop that.

Opening windows onto the park and hearing the birds singing. VERY comfy beds and linens. Excellent room service and breakfast. The park itself was so green and had lots of people and animals using it, but quietly. The staff spoke 4 languages and had very helpful suggestions and answers to questions. I can't wait to go back. Nice artwork and good mirrors in the small bath.

• Comfort Double Room

Quaint little hotel, its dated but I found it rather charming. Backs onto a park in a quiet residential area and the restaurant food is so good the locals come and eat here.

• Comfort Double Room

The room had no air condition so it was too warm in the room. I didnt get much sleep.

I liked the bathroom and selection of TV channels. Great Breakfast.

• Comfort Double Room

Loud music on a Saturday night with no prior warning - continued until 1.30am and were only given disposable earplugs as a solution

Good breakfast and good location. Staff mainly friendly and helpful.

• Deluxe Double Room

Bathroom shower - like most European showers it gets water everywhere.....also I think it's a disaster in the making....very high step into shower/bath and I have a husband with a bad knee....worried about falls...

Nice spot - rooms slightly dated and I hate European showers - why don't they enclose the shower???

• Comfort Double Room

The location is not the best if you want to walk around the city centre. Not many things to do in the area and the parking was too expensive

Really nice breakfast which is included in the price. We really enjoyed the tables in the "restaurant area" with the park view. The room was big and clean and the staff very helpful.

• Comfort Double Room

I stayed in the guest house part of the hotel which was very nice. As the floors are old wooden ones, they are a little creaky... But as long as guests are aware of this then it doesn't cause problem. I only heard one other guest once.

• Suite with Park View

Generally this is a basic hotel with basic service. The location is really great close to the park but do not expect much more. Rooms are old (even if it was a Suite) and service is so slow in restaurant. Probably this hotel would be significantly better with better refurnished rooms and a little bit of customer service driven training.

Corridors and common areas a bit tired. Parking expensive at €25 per night

Rooms and breakfast are great. Park nearby is the best bit, our kids loved it!

room was quite small, also we did ask for a pack n play bed for the kid but didnt get any response at all and it wasn't in the room. would be good to be informed that it wont be possible beforehand

restaurant staff was awesome. hotel's location is great, right next to a big beautiful park.

• Comfort Double Room

I asked in the booking: "Calm room, no traffic noise if possible." And I hoped the hotel facing Parc Belair would be able to address my request. Unfortunately, I got a room to the street on the first floor. When I asked at the check-in, the circumventive reply was my room has been upgraded.

Staff was friendly and breakfast was great.

• Comfort Double Room

My credit card was charged 50€ per day in advance to cover for consumption expenses. I think this is a very high amount to charge for daily consumption. What is more, I realised afterwards that it’s not applicable to all clients.

• Comfort Double Room

The room was a little smaller than expected for a hotel like this. Specially the bathroom. The shower cabin was very small

Breakfast very good, large selection of breads and one tastier than the other.

• Deluxe Double Room

I specifically asked for a quiet room and one large bed (not two beds pushed together); instead I got exactly the opposite - a 1st floor room facing the street with quite a bit of traffic with two twin beds pushed together. There is no climate control in the room; I was either freezing or too hot. The wallpaper is peeling in the hallways, and some of the furniture in the room had obvious wear and tear. The quality of linens was lacking - towels are basically grey from overuse, and the bedding is not 100% cotton with low thread count. Overall not what you expect for over 300 euros a night...

The location is excellent for business travel and you can also walk pretty much everywhere. The breakfast was nice and for only 5 euros service charge it can be served in the room, which is extremely convenient.

• Comfort Double Room

A smell coming from the mattress or the bed linen... could not understand what it was. Not sure it was a detergent or a mothballing agent.

The location is very nice, adjacent to a very nice park. The breakfast hall is just in the park!

• Comfort Double Room

We loved everything about our stay at Bel Air! The hotel is well decorated and the rooms are very comfortable and clean. Wifi worked perfectly, staff was always polite and friendly and breakfast was delicious, with a lot of options to choose from. We could not recommend it enough!

• Comfort Double Room

Room layout . .bed at angle across room. No bedside shelf or table on one side of bed. No mirror except in bathroom.

Good breakfast. Comfortable large bed. Hotel well maintained and very clean. Separate dressing / wardrobe area. Bus stop outside to rail station / city centre. Overlooks attractive park.

• Comfort Double Room

Would have liked sauna and sunbed included

The hotel style, amazing and traditional and everything was looked into details Breakfast room and breakfast overall amazing

• Comfort Double Room

Location of the hotel quite far out of the city centre Fitness room a little limited Pricy parking

I had an overall great stay Dinner in the Brasserie of the hotel was definitely worth it Nice breakfast with a lot of choice

• Deluxe Double Room

WIFI was pretty good, I had a little issue with streaming a Netflix video but this is not a huge deal. It worked great for smaller videos, so other wise the stay was perfect!

The staff was so courteous and welcoming. We came with our toddler and dog, we hoped to check in early (around 1200) and we ended up arriving around 1100. Reception was so helpful! She called up the housemaid to see if there was an available room, I didn’t expect to check in early since it was last minute and not the norm but she made it happen and was incredibly nice, welcoming, and courteous! We even got a call from reception to confirm we were settled and if we needed anything, so polite and helpful! I’m about 8 months pregnant and I needed a couple more pilllows, after a day of sightseeing, my hubby asked for more pillows (roughly around 6pm). Since it was late we didn’t expect to get any more pillows but sure enough only waiting 15 minutes they delivered the pillows, such great service! Thank you so much!

• Comfort Double Room

Shower was too small, poor food selection for breakfast.

Very clean hotel, comfortable bed, friendly staff. Good location in residential area aside the park, quiet area.

• Comfort Double Room

Address details on Booking.com resulted in taxi driver getting lost. Room was freezing and radiator took a long time to heat a very large beautiful room. I arrived late and there was no room service menu - and I was offered some snack ( crisps from the bar ). I was told if I wanted something they'd see what snacks they could provide - but it really didn't seem feasible to get anything to eat. I had changed to this hotel as the one I had previously booked indicated in fairness their restaurant was closed for refurbishments. So I had specifically booked this hotel on the expectation it was a large hotel and I could expect to get room service when I arrived circa midnight. It took ages to sort my bill in the morning - as they could not find the price for the bottle of tonic water I had got from the bar on arrival. Staff were very nice and the room was lovely and spotless - but I would not go back if I was arriving late. Their restuarant closes at 10, and it was expensive for a hotel with such restricted facilities. There was no tea and coffee making facilities in the room either, and the WI-Fi did not work in the annex.

• Comfort Double Room

First I missed the hotel when driving by, it is not very clear where it exactly is and where to park the car when checking in. The rooms were very warm which was solved by opening the window but maybe the average temperature could be lowered.

The rooms have A classical style and are well maintained. The breakfast is served in A Nice breakfastroom overlooking the park, and the Quality of the breakfast is good and plenty! The hotel is located at one of the main roads into the center and it takes about 15 min walking. The parking is under the hotel and safe and convenient too.

• Comfort Double Room

The design of the bathroom was a little strange, and not particularly space efficient. The lack of tea and coffee facilities in the room was a pity.

Very comfy bed and great breakfast. The location on the park was really nice as well.

• Comfort Double Room

The room was to the street side, and the windows weren't the best. So it was pretty noisy. Service could be better for that price-range of hotel Ask for the shuttle to the airport in advance - we didn't get one.

Big room, good breakfast and the area around the hotel was very nice, just by a parc. Nice sofa area with free coffee and tea, which is very nice if you have to wait for your flight or shuttle.

the hotel is about 20 min walk from the attractions The bed for adults is not a double bed but two singles pushed together which is quite annoying

there was a confusion at the arrival as I clearly booked for 2 adults and a child but the clerk claimed that they only received request for only 2 people and not including the child. They upgraded free of charge

• Comfort Double Room

We arrived late at night, the parking on the street is free till 8:30 in the morning. Front staff was very hospitality, soft drinks are offered for free while arriving. We reserved comfort double bedrooms, all our requests were satisfied. The room space is actually bigger than on the picture, with a French balcony. Very cozy, very clean. It is classic French style, without air conditioning. The temperature was thermostatic inside, we opened the window to let fresh air came in after shower, not felt cold at all, it is January. The night was quiet. Soft bed, a sofa chair, storage space for coats and suitcases. I personally love this lddylic style, perfect for leisure trip. So cozy, so relaxing, so clean. If you expect 50 choices for self-service breakfast, you won’t get one. The choices are limited, we were worried at first sight. But when we tasted it, we were surprised. The food quality was much higher than we expected. The bread was so-so, but I love everything else. The waitress will come to you to ask if you need coffee shortly after seated, don’t worry if you can only find tea pot not coffee machine. The atmosphere was very friendly, I strongly recommend this place, especially for leisure travelers who like to fully relax and have a nice experience, without paying too much and stay at a stereotyped hotel room.

• Comfort Double Room

Some of the staff not willing to speak English easily, tv in rooms is super small, room feels somewhat disfunctional, space could be used much smarter to make rooms more confortable and functional for guests.

Good breakfast and central location

• Comfort Double Room

The mattress is not so good if you have problems on your spine ( too soft). Lack of flexibility for late check out . We stayed in the property for 8 nights and they couldn’t manage to give us 1 hour for late check out , I found it very poor.

Breakfast is reasonably good with a nice view of the park . Location is walking distance to city center .

• Comfort Double Room

It is pricey, but compared to Luxemburg standards reasonable. The carpet floor was clean, but may require replacing soon. The bar is nice but also has potential.

This hotel is really comfy and quietly located next to a large park. It has very good breakfast and my room was quite spatious. Friendly staff. Bus connection right in front of the door. And there is a good hotel restaurant that I would recommend.

• Comfort Double Room

Comfortable, clean & spacious room. Breakfast, with the view of the park, was delicious. Lounge & dining area have beautiful interior. Friendly staff. Also, the hotel is situated close to the city centre, approx 15min walk. Overall, it was an excellent stay!

• Comfort Double Room

Advertise the gym and sauna better! We didn't know it was there until we got there but staff were very helpful getting us in. It was small but sauna was great.

Rooms were very large and great value. Walk to the centre of Luxembourg took 15 minutes or there is easy access to buses and rental bikes for €1. Getting there from the airport was smooth, just take the 16 bus from outside the airport and walk. Takes around 40 minutes in total and cost €2. Staff were great and very helpful, especially at breakfast and the bar. Would highly recommend.

Good location, only a short walk to the city centre. Excellent buffet breakfast. The room and the reception and bar areas were very comfortable. We would definitely recommend.

• Comfort Double Room

1. The hotel, attractive as it may be, is far removed from downtown. Attractions are nowhere nearby. 2. The room is smartly decorated but tiny. The shower stall offers little space to turn around in. 3. There is a fitness center, but it is very tiny. Further, the ventilation is horrible. Once the sauna (a nice plus, if ventilation were adequate) is turned on, it gets very toasty.

The hotel offers a nice breakfast, with plenty of offerings in a restaurant overlooking a pretty park. The staff is also very receptive, from offering travel suggestions to being attentive both during breakfast and happy hour.

• Comfort Double Room

Room very noise all night, bad noise isolation, we could ear the lift working and every single car in the road!!! Hotel looks old, breakfast very poor, bed not confortable and charge of 25€ to park car where you don’t have other option!!

Location only!!

• Comfort Double Room

The bathtub was too shallow.

I liked the ambiance, the kindness of the staff, the view from my room. It was very relaxing and I enjoyed it all. Maybe it is not so close from "downtown" and that could be a drawback but Luxembourg is so small...

• Deluxe Double Room

More pillows please. Gym small and hot

Comfortable room and bar areas, great view onto park which was great to walk our dog in. Short walk into town. Lift for car down to underground car park was great ( a big 4x4 might not fit!)

• Comfort Double Room

The hotel clearly stated there was a security box in the room - there was not. Gym facilities are a joke, Sauna is 15 euros per session which seems excessive. Parking is 25 euros per night which is expensive but it is secure and accessible. Communal areas are lovely, private room looked slightly dated.

Good breakfast, nice views over the park. Restaurant was okay but with superb service. Free water, coffee and tea throughout the day and evening at reception. Communal areas very well decorated and rather special.

• Design Room

There was nothing not to like!

Our 4th floor room at the rear overlooking the park was wonderful. The views were nice and peaceful and during the day the sounds of young children playing from below was nice to hear. The choice was wide and varied at breakfast and the scrambled eggs in particular were very nice. We also had dinner in the hotel restaurant and found it to be high quality; very good indeed.

• Comfort Double Room

The room was great however the shower was a little small. Also,there was a function on one of the nights and you could hear all the clatter going on below throughout the night.

The hotel restaurant was amazing! Such a tasty menu and fun staff! The breakfast spread also had pretty decent variety. Loved the beverage table at reception and the lobby lounge is decorated wonderfully!

• Comfort Double Room

The parking was tricky. Not only do you have to take your car down in an elevator, but the parking sign is hidden by the restaurant awning. During our stay, one of the car lifts was broken and we had to back out on to a busy street as another car was coming up to the street on the lift. The fees for pets and parking (20 and 25 Euros respectively), is a bit much. The room needed a paint job and the carpet needed to be cleaned, but it was fine for our needs.

The croissants were, indeed, extra flakey! The breakfast was very good, including eggs, bacon, sausage, cold cuts, cheese, bread, and pastries. We really enjoyed the park in back of the hotel. The hotel restaurant was excellent, but do try to make a reservation as it is small and books up fast. The hotel is about a 20 minute walk to the downtown area, and it is a straight walk down the street.

• Comfort Double Room

The hotel needs badly renovation. The worst thing is the insolation in the rooms. You can hear every car on the street. very noisy since it is on a busy road.

Only the location. With piblic transport 5 minutes to the centre. Walking is 20 min. Nice residential area.

• Comfort Double Room

Far away from the city centre; there is a good bus connection to the centre during week days but not weekends. Rather expensive.

Nice, quiet, comfortable rooms, cosy lobby area.

• Comfort Double Room

We arrived late and decided have dinner at the hotel which turned out to be in a marquee type area attached to the hotel. It wasn't very warm in there. Food was lovely though. The male receptionist was a bit miserable and we felt like he didn't like the English! Parking at the hotel although quirky, lift takes you underground, was extortionate at 25 euros a night! Also the shower room had mirrors everywhere, even on the back of the door! Very disconcerting. Very small shower.

The colourful decor in the breakfast room and bar area was lovely. Breakfast was good. Had to get a bus into the city but as we were there at the weekend we were pleasantly surprised to find that public transport at the weekend is free!

• Comfort Double Room

Parking was very tricky - probably OK once you understood the system and how to operate the lifts.

Nice breakfast - good bread - nice to see bircher muesli.

• Deluxe Double Room

Lift that goes to the garage is rather small. We could not use it as our car was too long. Not suitable for SUVs.

Location of the hotel is quite good. You can be in city centre in 15 minutes walking. Nice park behind the building.

• Comfort Double Room

Car parking charge at €25 per night is excessive. Lack of air on not an issue for us in September but might be an issue in height of summer.

So comfortable and peaceful. Breakfast was a delight and all day coffee an nice touch.

• Comfort Double Room

It was a bit further out from the centre than we thought, about a 15-min walk. Rather expensive.

Spacious rooms and good breakfast. Kind and helpful staff. Free parking on the street.

• Comfort Double Room

Double bed was just 2 single beds pushed together. Reception staff not very welcoming. Hotel smelt a little bit musty in general.

Nice decor and friendly bar staff

carpets need updating

Friendly staff, they were helpful. Room was big and comfortable and clean - for this price it's very good. Design of hotel looks originally, unusually. Hotel located not far from the center - about 10/15 min. Cafe and restaurants are also near from the hotel - much more of them in the center. Breakfast - a buffet line. The choice is good, fruit and pastries were very tasty! The choice of hot dishes was small. Anyway, you won't remain hungry. In the city during this period were festivals and performances on streets - it is very fascinating! When I will visit Luxembourg, I will choose this hotel again! Many thanks for all!

• Comfort Double Room

The comfort room was quite small, so was the bed - we expected a bit more from the pictures. The carpet was a little stained. There were strange noises coming from the wall - we suspected the heating system but it was a little weird and annoying.

Though our room was a bit simpler than we'd hoped for the hotel (interior) itself is very nice and stylish, very clean and comfy. The breakfast was good, very attentive staff. There is a bus stop right in front of the hotel, it's only a 5 minute ride to the city center (or a 15 minute walk).

• Comfort Double Room

Room too hot (even in 20 degree weather), only option to regulate the temperature is by opening the window which means a lot of noise from traffic from a busy road.

• Comfort Double Room

Room rather small. Seemed set up for single (male? ) occupant not 2 persons ie bedside table on one side only / no mirror in room or dressing area. Workmen arrived without warning on flat roof outside our room at 8.30 am to paint our window frame. Fortunately we had curtains closed ! Complained but still there when we returned from breakfast.

Overlooks very nice park. Public areas attractive and comfortable.

• Comfort Double Room

Very loud staircase (wooden floors, so to be expected). Parking is somewhat expensive at 25 EU/night.

Stayed in the guesthouse, very nice room with private large balcony. Friendly staff. Breakfast served in the room is good value for money. Location: about 15min walking to the city centre.

• Comfort Double Room

In the entrance hall, on the left, there is a sitting room with very dark and baroque colors and furniture and a mermaid fountain. It is a very strange "corner", well, my suggestion is only aesthetic and does not affect the high professional attitude of the staff... I would restore the welcoming area and make it "fresh and bright" :-) Luxembourg city is a delicious place, rich in history, clean, in order, I have been enjoying very long and panoramic walking around which transmit serenity....but what a pity the shops are close on Sunday.

The breakfast is really valuable, top quality products. The location is very nice, due to the park at its backside. When you sit in the breakfast/tea-room, you can enjoy the beautiful sight of the park and its colors. For this reason it is worthy to ask for as room in the back of the building to open the window and see the trees and flowers. The bus stops exactly in front of the hotel and it is easy to move around the city without calling for a taxi. The staff is very kind. My room was comfortable and modern style.

• Comfort Double Room

As above, a bit more consistency on the staff / customer service.

Hotel was very nice, great 'feel' to it, with nice relaxing areas and free hot drinks. Room was facing the park, but would have been better to have a room on a higher floor, as our direct view (other than the trees at the park), was the roof over the restaurant. The vast majority of the staff were very nice and helpful. Receptionist on check in must have been having a bad day (or needs to brush up on their customer service / welcoming skills). Breakfast was nice.

• Comfort Double Room

It's my second time at this hotel, and parking is always "interesting". Actually if you don't mind using an elevator with your car, and then manoeuvring at the tight corridors, this is all fun. Also it is appreciated that you always have a place in the underground parking lot, even if the streets are busy. But be prepared for this.

Staff is all nice, especially the ones at the restaurant. Our room was in the neighbourhood building, what looked first uncomfortable (walking out on the street, climbing up with the luggages to the first floor), but the room compensated us for this all! It was stunning, with the cute wallpapers, and the nice decoration. Also the room comes with a huge terrace, and a view to the park close by. Really beautiful! The place is easy to access, it's close to plenty of important places.

Nothing really.

Everything from start to finish. Wonderful attentive staff. Beautiful outlook at the back. Huge rooms that were very well appointed. Elegant bar and restaurant. Difficult to fault

• Design Room

The front desk person that holds the desk on Sunday is disappointing She's rude, unapologetic and a huge letdown compared to the rest of the crew

Large room, neat, well maintained, great terrace, breakfast right next to the park is excellent, easy to go anywhere to anywhere in Lux from there

• Comfort Double Room

Very lovely and helpful staff. The room was big, comfortable and quiet, with all amenities we might need. We had a balcony towards the park which make it perfect. The bed was comfortable and we slept very well. The breakfast was great, the best that we had in a hotel. A lot of variety, everything fresh, the bread was divine and having an outside area close to the park even better.

• Comfort Double Room

When we arrived they gave us a room in a guesthouse close to the hotel and lady from reception explained that they are fully book and that's why they gave room there even our booking was for the hotel and made more than 3 months ago! We refused to accept this guesthouse room and after having a chat with the manager they gave us a room in to the hotel.

• Comfort Double Room

The shower is a bit small for a 4-stars hotel, the room entry door very heavy and difficult to close.

The breakfast lounge is beautiful, with a good variety of foods and good coffee. The bed very comfortable with good quality linen. Helpful staff.

• Comfort Double Room

There was a timed light in the bathroom that was incredibly annoying and didn't give off much light. I think he lighting was red or yellow - it wasn't bright enough. Shower screen was too small and restrictive in room 219. Also, no air-conditioning in the rooms.

Staff were fabulous

• Design Room

Room had no air con and huge windows. It was too hot to sleep, no fan or anything and too noisy/insecure to open balcony door to help. They also charged an extra 50% to check out just a little later. Over priced and worst sleep ever, waste of money.Room had no air con and huge windows. It was too hot to sleep, no fan or anything and too noisy/insecure to open balcony door to help. They also charged an extra 50% to check out just a little later. Over priced and worst sleep ever, waste of money.

Browse Hotel Parc Belair traveller photo gallery