Reviews of Radisson Blu Latvija Conference & Spa Hotel, Riga 4 stars

#66 of 158 hotels in Rīga

• Reviewed: 18 October 2018

Unexpectedly nice rooms with great view from 21st floor
    • Standard Room

Reception staff struggled with our invoices, even after 15 minutes they still could not add our company VAT no onto the receipt

Unexpectedly nice rooms with great view from 21st floor

• Reviewed: 11 October 2018

Riga is a very beautiful and cute city.
    • Standard Room

I could not get to Spa procedures when requested in the evening, though there were still several working hours ahead.

Proximity to the historical centre. Sky Deck bar in the hotel. Fitness centre is quite good too. Overall a very good option when staying in Riga.

• Reviewed: 8 October 2018

A very good place to base yourself for a short visit to Riga.
    • Standard Room

Our double room was a little smaller that we had hoped for.

The breakfast was absolutely amazing. The best ever selection of local and international offerings.

• Reviewed: 2 October 2018

Too expensive for what it is, other European capital city hotels make the best in Riga look average.
    • Superior Room

Business room it is not, also botched booking and had to pay extra for things which were already paid for. Room is dated!!

Leisure facility is fantastic, food is ok but expensive and casino is pretty cool.

• Reviewed: 27 September 2018

Breakfast, nice helpful staff
    • Standard Room

Stayed in North Tower, 6th floor. Shower was terrible, first 3 minutes you suffer from cold water, after you have to be careful because its rapidly changing from cold to burning hot in seconds. Rest is quite OK but shower problem is definitely enough to rank it as POOR. In past stayed in South Tower it was much much better. Fix it guys!!! It is a shame!

Breakfast, nice helpful staff

• Reviewed: 25 September 2018

Quick, streamlined service, everything works, perfect internet.
    • Standard Room

Like most hotels the TV screen was securely fastened to the wall. At this age, one expects to be able to reach a free USB/HDMI slot to plug in a computer to use as a computer screen or cast videos.

The wifi service is the best i've experienced in a hotel anywhere. The building is one of the tallest in the city and has a great view from the top I didn't get the chance to use the spa but I heard great things about it from my close friends. Hopefully next time. TWO FREE PLUGS? Yes you can charge your PC AND your phone at the same time!

Nice, clean, huge hotel.

Loud air conditioner.

Nice, clean, huge hotel. Very good breakfast. Comfortable bed, feather pillow and feather blanket. Espa Spa @ same building. Convenient parking. Good location - 5min to old town. Great view. Everything you expect from Radisson and some more.

Staff were incredibly welcoming and helpful.
    • Standard Room

Overcrowding and long waiting time for lifts.

Staff were incredibly welcoming and helpful. The skybar was also very handy and location was great. Not too far from the centre.

• Reviewed: 8 September 2018

- Highly recommend this hotel .
    • Superior Room

- Highly recommend this hotel ... since it was my wife's birthday upon arrival a birthday cake surprised us in the room meaning an excellent customer service. - Room was given to us as requested with no interruptions. - The ESPA is amazing and very up-to-date and clean also the gym. - Breakfast is just mouth-watering and a wide variety of choice. - Skyline Bar is another lovely experience with great drinks, cocktails, good music and the perfect day/night view of Riga.

• Reviewed: 7 September 2018

Stunning view, lovely food. Outdated interior across all of the hotel
    • Standard Room

The room was average. Interior outdated. The bathroom and the shower - average.

The food and service at the lobby was excellent. The bed was comfortable. The view from my room was stunning (on the 23rd floor)

Everything what you expect from 4* business hotel.
    • Superior Room

SPA was closed and that was one reason we booked there - no information when booking. Room was a bit small and tired.

Everything what you expect from 4* business hotel. Very nice staff. Dinner was excellent.

It's near to the old center.
    • Standard Room

It's near to the old center. Good staff, rooms, breakfast. But the hotel is also fequent visited by toerists. So, in the evening, if you are eating in the resto, you can have a lot of noice. If you want to eat something different then the buffet, you can go to the bar of the hotel. You can also eat in the bar. The same menu card as in the resto.

All the staff in Radisson Blu Latvija were kind, attentive,...
    • Standard Room

A standard double room is perfectly serviceable but very small which was surprising. With two standard suitcases, we had no floor space to walk around the bed. This meant one person in the couple must always vault over the bed for the bathroom.

All the staff in Radisson Blu Latvija were kind, attentive, funny and welcoming. Breakfast and the food available at the lobby cafe/bar were excellent which a large variety and good value. Expect UK prices here but it is more than reasonable. We were initially put out by the fact that you had to pay for the pool on a standard room considering this is not the norm and we have travelled extensively. However, once we saw the facilities available at the spa it was very much worth it. After seeing our standard room size and location we recommended our travel companions to upgrade to at least 15th floor with a room on the city side for excellent views which are otherwise unavailable.

Too much expensive for nothing special.
    • Standard Room

Too much expensive for nothing special. The room is small, the pillow not good, the shower very common. Really not good for the price they ask. Unbelievable expensive. After ive been in a hotel for less than half price, and same level.

• Reviewed: 11 August 2018

Location, view from the room and cosy skybar.
    • Superior Room

Overpriced. No breakfast included, small rooms, feels dated. Poor wifi. Air conditioner not operatable from the room. Lack of sleep due to automatic turn on and off.

Location, view from the room and cosy skybar.

Location and skybar was the reason I have booked the hotel !
    • Standard Room

The desing and the bathroom of the family room was very basic. I felt like in my dormitory 15 years ago...

Location and skybar was the reason I have booked the hotel ! And it was at its best !

• Reviewed: 4 August 2018

Amazing place to stay.
    • Standard Room

Amazing place to stay. The food down stairs is amazing. The rooms were clean and had everything I needed. I would reccomend the club sandwich. Would stay here again

an exellent breakfast
    • Standard Room

We checked out 11.30 o'clock and left our luggages in the hotel safety room. We came back to get our luggages 19.00 o'clock and took a taxi to the airport. After the security at the airport we found that my dauhgter did not take her iPad with her from the hotel-room. I called the hotel and asked if they had found our iPad and they said yes. We had one hour 20 minutes to the departure. I took taxi to the hotel, got the iPad and took a taxi back to the (paid 50e). After we checked out we stayed in the city 6 hours. The hotel had my phone number. why did they not call me and told that they have found our iPad before we went back to the hotel 19.00 o'clock and left to the airport?

an exellent breakfast

Reliably Good
    • Standard Room

Water pressure was poor and the mattresses were sub-standard.

Spacious rooms, kind and helpful staff, excellent location, good WiFi, spotlessly clean. Easy walking distance to Old Town, central bus stops, and great places to eat.

Not worthy for the price
    • Standard Room

Very noisy, you could hear EVERYTHING that was happening nextdoor. Also, good luck with the shower, the temperature was irregural, the water comes cold as it comes extremely hot without you touching anything!

The facilities are fantastic, the pool and spa are just...
    • Superior Room

Air conditioning doesn’t really work in any room, we moved twice so must be a problem that’s not being addressed. Stops the hotel from being first class unfortunately.

The facilities are fantastic, the pool and spa are just brilliant.

Convenient location for a conference attending.
    • Standard Room

The pressure in the shower was too low - takes long to wash you head. Bathroom looks a bit outdated. Liquid hair and body soap dispenser on the wall was not working. The prices in the lobby bar are far too high for Baltic countries. I would say in general, hotel seems to be rather overpriced comparing to other nearby hotels.

Great breakfast, great location, superb gym (went 3 times in 2 days). Very nice and welcome staff everywhere around. Biggest compliment to them for sure!

The trip was exceptional with the staff of this hotel making it Exceptional. We will be back soon.
    • Superior Room

The size of the rooms when you have 2 beds in the room. It was my business partner and I who were sharing the room. The price wasn't cheap as we economized and shared.

I loved the fact that they truly read my message that I sent with my Booking.com reservations about requesting to have Extra Pillows in my bed because of a back injury that I needed the extra pillows for. The lady that checked us in was above and beyond exceptional. The Bell Hop/Guy was funny and energetic. The Bar staff were awesome as well.

Roof bar is very nice.
    • Superior Room

The spa was less than what I expected. The outdoor pool they show in the pictures is actually open only for therapy. The room was rather small.

Roof bar is very nice. Room view is excellent.

Great location, very helpful staff, terrific breakfast,...
    • Standard Room

Room was relatively small given the price. This was fine since I didn’t have to work from there. Low water pressure in the sure- adequate but not great

Great location, very helpful staff, terrific breakfast, clean and efficient room. Regardless of the less favorable aspects of the room I listed I will definitely stay here again if I have the opportunity.

Good for a business trip
    • Superior Room

The rooms are extremely small both bedroom and bathroom. I had to queue to be able to use their gym as it was quite small for the size and amount of rooms the hotel has.

Good clean hotel, with a very decent spa. The breakfast buffet was great and complete and we got amazing views from our window to the cathedral. The skybar was very nice too!

Wanted to stay in this hotel for the long time.
    • Standard Room

Bathroom. Cheap tiles, cheap design compare to the room. Otherwise would score 10/10

Wanted to stay in this hotel for the long time. View from the window is awesome. Location is great. can't get more central than this. Free access to the panorama bar. Best gym in any hotel i stayed previously.

Great!
    • Standard Room

No parking but the personal help us to find a parking space close by.

The service was good and we did take an upgrade including breakfast which did make the upgrade a good deal. The room was great

No access to pool even though I booked a room with fitness.
    • Standard Room

No access to pool even though I booked a room with fitness. Tried to charge extra for early check in (2pm) which is against their corporate policies. Business center was one computer that didn’t print very well and was abysmally slow. Just a general sense that I was a number and not person. Not worth the hassle.

Business room much better than standard.
    • Premium Room

I was in the upper floor so I could hear the music from the rooftop bar.

Business room much better than standard. Room comfortable and several commodities. Location and hotel facilities are quite good.

Room was clean and had all the needed things.

At first TV did not work but in the end it suddenly started to work. Had a bit WiFi connection problems.

Room was clean and had all the needed things. Bed was comfortable. Gym was cosy and not so crowded.

Problem with their credit card system, we had to wait over...
    • Standard Room

Problem with their credit card system, we had to wait over an hour for it to be fixed. Also they said they could cancel the booking and make a new one right away but it would have been 50% more expensive...

Excelent as always
    • Superior Room

I was third time in this hotel and for me it was the best hotel, with best ESPA spa ever. For me it was better than 5 star hotel, better than every other hotel I've ever been to. It is not because it's very new or very modern. But the view of Riga's old town at night from your room on the 18th floor is stunning and the quietness..you can't here anything from other rooms as the isolation is very good. The pool the sauna's, the best quality shampoo and other things you get in ESPA spa. Ofcourse and the location of the hotel, you can't find better.

Beautiful hotel with central location and fantastic views!we’ll be back!
    • Standard Room

Friendly staff, a welcome card and coloring book and pencils left in room for our daughter was a very nice touch, we were given an extra late check out due to our late flight back home

breakfast was great !
    • Premium Room

We stayed also on New Years eve and unfortunately hotel parking was full and spa was overcrowded

breakfast was great ! the view from our room was spectacular!

Very clean.
    • Standard Room

SPA: SPA advertised as best in baltics was only one single room with a quite cold pool, one hot bath, two saunas and a steam bath. Biggest problem was that the SPA area does not have a zone to lie down and relax, unless you book a treatment which was not communicated in advance. For 23 EUR p.p. we have expected more. Room: First room we received was next to elevators and very noisy. It was also relatively small and on the back of the hotel . The second room was good - a bit bigger and calm. It also had a nice view across the Riga old town. Both rooms had two separate beds although we booked 3 months in advance and specifically asked for a double bed. Skyline bar: Cocktails are not good.

Very clean. Comfy beds. Friendly staff. Nice view across Riga old town from second room. Great location. Only 5-10 mins walk to old town.

The breakfast at 1st of January was just perfect!
    • Standard Room

The breakfast at 1st of January was just perfect! First of all the breakfast time in hotel is till 11:30 normally, but that day it was till 13:00 - which was extremely suitable after the New Year´s night! The selection of food, as well as service was nice - I could not have anything better (they have even the fresh juice and the eggs station). Personnel at reception speaks different languages and very responsible and helpful.

Great hotel! Great staff!
    • Superior Room

It was very busy on reception for check out.

Very nice location. We was for new years eve at 21 floor with view to center. It was realy great panorama!

A great place to stay downtown Riga. We will return!
    • Standard Room

The room was quite small; we were glad we booked 2 rooms for our family instead of trying to fit 4 of us in 1 room with an extra bed.

Very comfortable bed and amazing views over the city; we also enjoyed the spa and the skyline restaurant

First time in a hotel .
    • Standard Room

The guards stoped me 2 times to check if i live there . Pissed me off .

Super great reception staff . First time in the hotel and definetly not the last .

Perfect hotel for a couple of nights stay, if You get a business room. Spa, food - everything ok!
    • Standard Room

check-out speed should be improved, and standard rooms are far away from the main building facilities and a bit overpriced, and business rooms you get for 40 euros extra are fine

lobby bar coffee is perfect

Poor service
    • Standard Room

Our room was small and staff at check in was not polite - we had to be upgraded because they had oversold the room type we had booked and He said we would have to move the next day if our room type became available which seems ridiculous as it’s not our fault that you have allowed us to book a certain type of room and then you don’t have them - the hotel shouldn’t sell rooms they don’t have. Breakfast- there was only one person cooking omlttes and pancakes for the whole 26 Floor hotel so the wait was usually about 10 people at least so it was impossible to get any egg/pancake dishes apart from a boiled egg. Quite poor standard for breakfast that’s double the price as everywhere else in Riga. Bartender also at Skyline bar was rude when we simply asked - do we have to book a table or we can just sit - he simply shouted can’t you see it’s all full? Terrible!

The view

Standard hotel, good breakfast
    • Standard Room

Nice hotel for a one-night sleep-over. Cleanness of room should improve. Floor in room dirty and not properly cleaned (left overs from previous guests)

Very nice staff, good breakfast.
    • Superior Room

A bit worn. Very busy and loud hotel.

Very nice staff, good breakfast. Convenient parking. Great SPA in the same building with gym, saunas and pool. Good location - everything close by.

Nice but not value for money
    • Superior Room

No slippers. centrallly regulated heat (there is a room regulator but does not increase heat above a centrally fixed max temperature). Not very spacious room and closet.

Location, facilities, excellent staff

The place to stay in Riga
    • Standard Room

Some of the rooms face an inner courtyard, somewhat claustrophobic. (You may want to ask for a room change in that case.)

The front desk staff are a cool bunch and amazingly helpful. Location, breakfast are great. Skybar and Karaoke bar are fun.

Not good enogh to entice to stay again, there are better places to stay.
    • Standard Room

Lines at the coffee brewers. Same two cheeses 13 days straight. The room bar service -poor. Late clean up of room, mostly in the afternoon. No night table drawers.

The view from the 22 floor of the old town. The location. The smoked salmon for breakfast. The sliced Latvian light and dark bread, only during first 6-7 days. The pork sausage & bacon.

Very good hotel experience from Riga
    • Standard Room

The room was a bit cold even though the thermostat was set on max heating. Luckily the blankets were cosy enough.

Superb service and best value for that price in Euro zone. Hotel has a superb location and rooms have great view to Riga old or Art Nuevo district or when lucky on both. Breakfast was exceptional with omelet cook and healthy selection of drinks, gold and hot dishes etc. During the conference we had a buffet lunch at the hotel and this I'd also recommend as there was ample choices, gourmet level food and selection of coffee and cakes awailable.

Don't eat in here!
    • Superior Room

I was food poisoning in the hotel, management didn't have medical assistance, continued to serve the bad food, no respect for the clients, no apology no help nothing! Management 100% incompetent for the job!

Great location, frustrating noise from the clubs on the top floor.
    • Superior Room

I struggled with the noise from the upstairs bar/club... playing loud thumping music until 2:00 a.m., I dont understand this type of situation in a hotel, or do a better job of noise insulating the rooms from such noise. I also struggled a bit with the bed and pillows... way to squishy soft for my particular tastes... but I imagine this is different for everyone.

Location of this hotel is fantastic. Near to everything you need to be near to in Riga. Can walk everywhere. It is a full service hotel. Restaurants, bars, spa, top floor scenic bar... club in the basement... casino with its own club too... could stay in the building the whole trip if you wanted to.

A great hotel to experience the buzz of Riga; met many people and had interesting conversations
    • Superior Room

Air conditioning in room 1911 (superior room) had to be reset after every 30 minutes, which is difficult when asleep - very hot and stuffy at night. System had been renovated by Siemens, but staff did not understand it. This was shame because excellent otherwise

Excellent selection of buffet food (breakfast & dinner) though on one occasion the lamb was too tough to eat. Good view from room, nice spa and very helpful staff

High quality stay in Riga
    • Standard Room

We had very dark room with a view on another wall of the hotel - rather depressing.

Great location - close to the old town. Clean, well equipped rooms. Good Wi-Fi. Huge range of food at breakfast and good coffee.

The location of the hotel was good.
    • Superior Room

The location of the hotel was good. Breakfast was excellent. Friendly staff . Neat n clean rooms. Good value for money. Hope to visit riga in summers

Good as all Radisson hotels. A bit overpriced but nice
    • Standard Room

a bit pricey ( for Riga ) restaurant and minibar. Messy time during breakfast- ordered hot dish but staff forgot about it.

Hotel is close to old town. Very clean room. Extremely helpful staff on reception.

Very expensive for what it is.
    • Standard Room

Very expensive for what it is. Nothing is included in the price of the bedroom, everything is extra and expensive: parking 15€ - breakfast 15€ / person - acces to the pool 23€...

Really good but you need to sort out the room air conditioning.
    • Superior Room

Air conditioning was really bad. We were so hot in the room and the airconditioning was really poor. No USB chargers in the room. Hotel a bit tired. Could do with a refurb. Sky bar cocktails were expensive and not very good.

Location, view and staff were fantastic. Spa, pool and gym all very good (but annoying having to change levels all the time to get to them and the changing rooms)

Walk to Old Town
    • Premium Room

5.th time stayed here. Actually what i like; perfect lokation + good breakfast.. This time i got small gift from hotel management when i arrived to room, was nice ;) But what i don't like; bathrooms. Seems very old and not so clean unfo. Against I always prefer to stay here when i am at Riga. I can suggest for business and city tour hotel.

very enjoyable, would highly recommend your hotel.
    • Standard Room

great service, was there for my daughter's wedding in Birini Castle and needed a room for hair and make up, no problem, they gave us a room free of charge. beautiful hotel, great breakfast, and great location.

My room was secluded and quiet.
    • Standard Room

It was a little confusing trying to get to my room.

My room was secluded and quiet. The internet was great. The staff were extremely helpful and went out of their way for you. Breakfast was one of the better European hotel breakfast's that I have had.

View from the room window was really good
    • Superior Room

1. Did not feel it is a summer time eating breakfast, small range of fresh vegetables and almost no fruits. 2. We had big trouble with our parking lot. Parking was one of the most important points choosing hotel in Riga and we were highly disappointed about the situation we got. We paid for a place but could not put car and it influenced our business schedule in a negative way.

View from the room window was really good

Not worth the paid money
    • Standard Room

Standart room is quiet small, I asked for the double bed and got twin beds instead, in north wing carpets in the coridor are dirty, breakfast is poor ( not worth 15 eur per person)

Location is the only positive thing

Rooms were poor/old, problems with booking and too high price for that quality.
    • Superior Room

Hotel is old and rooms/bathrooms are poor for that price. I had to argue a lot to get the superior room what I booked. Rooms were extremely hot even though we put air conditioner to the lowest temperature. Breakfast wasn't worth to pay 18€. Weird that superior room didn't include bathrobes and slippers even though we had SPA access.

Very good location.

Location and breakfast amazing
    • Premium Room

İ have booked business room with 40 m2 . But they have tried to give me more small room with so old furnitures and i said this is not the room that i have bookes. They told me that we have 2 different kinds of business room. İ said i want what i have booked as on the shown with the same m2. They did not want to give till i told them i am gonna leave the hotel.

The location and the wiev of the room

Excellent stay

having to come home

Very central to Riga the bed was comfy the breakfast was excellent the staff very friendly and the views from the 26th floor was amazing over Riga would highly recommend

• Standard Room

On the whole this was a great location to stay, however I booked this hotel primarily because there was an outside swimming pool. When we asked about it, we were told that we could only use if for 2.5 hours and if we had a treatment. There was also cost of 23 Euro for this. This was a great shame as the staff and facilities were great apart from this. The room was very small and you could hear people as they walked passed the door late at night- but the view over the old town was great!

The staff and location were excellent - Riga is a beautiful and friendly city.

• Standard Room

-Got a room with two single beds despite explicitly requesting 1 large double bed. -Dirty Bathroom. Overall a bad value for the money. Will probably try a different hotel next time.

Great location. Wonderful breakfasts. Nice soft bed. Sky bar with great views of the city.

Hotel guests not having at least a so called business class...
    • Superior Room

Hotel guests not having at least a so called business class room do have to pay a entrance fee of 5 Euro to the hotels own sky bar on 26th floor. This is for my understanding not correct!!

nice room , clean and tidy .

nice room , clean and tidy . Reception staff very slow , lot of typing . Our request of exta bed was forgotten . Bartenders at lobby bar very proffessional , nice attitude , skills .

yes very good;

N/A; N/AN/AN/AN/AN/AN/AN/AN/AN/AN/AN/AN/AN/AN/A

yes very good; yes very good;yes very good;yes very good;yes very good;yes very good;yes very good;yes very good;yes very good;yes very good;yes very good;yes very good;yes very good;yes very good;yes very good;yes very good;yes very good;yes very good;yes very good;yes very good;yes very good;yes very good;yes very good;yes very good;yes very good;yes very good;

• Reviewed: 7 June 2017

Room for improvement
    • Standard Room

Got a room with two single beds despite explicitly requesting 1 large double bed. Both duvets was wafer thin, and it took room service a day to remove the crockery after using the dine-in service (that came without cutlery). Food was tasty though.

Excellent location. Close to Old Riga and still a short taxi journey back to the airport.

Very comfortable hotel with good lobby, cafe's, bars,...
    • Superior Room

Very comfortable hotel with good lobby, cafe's, bars, restaurants in the heart of vibrant and nevertheless calm city of Riga. Walking distance to all necessarily places at the city

• Reviewed: 25 May 2017

Expectations not met for the money paid
    • Standard Room

Overall my expectations were not met for the money paid. First room, even with the vip upgrade had no views and did not have a space for my small suitcase to fit. Staff at the receptions were nice and helpful and sorted a different room. Spa people should learn a bit of customer service. We had to wait for 10 minutes to get in, even though we had a prepaid ticket. Spa itself is nice and pretty stylish, but they only give you a towel, bathrobes are for people who book treatments and slippers all look identical and people often take your slippers and you have to take someone else's, which is pretty non-hygienic. Another thing which felt strange is to go to and from spa you have to pass by active conference area which is pretty strange for a guest of hotel just coming relaxed out from sauna to be blinded by bright lights and surrounded by conference people staring at your wet hair and red face. There should be different entrance and exit for hotel guests visiting spa and who are not there for conference.

No more than nice views and comfortable bed.

• Reviewed: 18 May 2017

I loved the spa at this hotel!
    • Standard Room

I loved the spa at this hotel! And, it is walking distance of almost every sightseeing attraction I wanted to see within the city. Also, the lobby restaurant is lovely, they have live piano most evenings. In general I felt very safe and at home here.

Best place to combine business & pleasure with an absolute top skybar
    • Standard Room

The entrance and some hotel decoration is a bit old or grey. A (partial) leftover of an old era. Time for a revamp to turn it into a top location.

The Radisson Blu ESPA Rīga (watch it there's 2 of them in the same street :) has one of the best city bars: a Skybar with a beautiful view, live DJ's and a great atmosphere. You can combine your stay with access to the ESPA Spa & swimming pool which is one of the most beautiful Spa & pools I've seen anywhere! Ask for a high floor and (beautiful) city view.

• Reviewed: 14 May 2017

Not value for money
    • Standard Room

We expected something more from Radisson. After booking a hotel we sent a request for a room - we wanted a double room with one large bed. Our request was accepted and confirmed. When we arrived receptionist gave us a twin room with two beds put together. Went back to the reception to change it. They said the standart rooms are only with two beds (means twins) and there is no other option. Then we told her we got the confirmation and started thinking about changing the hotel, they suddenly changed it to double. So staff lied to us...? Yes, they did - twice! So I assume they are selling twins as double rooms. Thats pity and misleading. Booking site says there is a parking lot but it costs 12€ per day. Usually parking for guests is free of charge anywhere else. And the entrance from/to parking lot is very inconvenient. A bottle of water in minibar costs 4,5€ and it said clearly on the tag that is put on. This is the first thing you will see in that room - big tag on the bottle of water. Even some alcoholic drinks are cheaper than water. That is not the nicest way to treat your guests - like in 2-3* spanish hotel. We read there was a free spa during morning hours. We were hoping to relax in the morning. Oh well.. Another dissapointment. Even an entrance for pool or sauna costs from 23€.

Breakfast was good and good variety. Clean rooms, good location

Browse Radisson Blu Latvija Conference & Spa Hotel, Riga traveller photo gallery