Reviews of Atlas Almohades Casablanca City Center 4 stars

Moulay Hassan 1Er, 20000 Casablanca, Morocco

#26 of 78 hotels in Casablanca

Read more- opens a dialog box

Showing 1 – 75

• Reviewed: 17 November 2018

Bit of modern lux and a great price

Can't think of a thing!

We arrived very weary, unsure of what awaited us. The hotel is modern, clean and well located and the staff were welcoming. Our room was enormous and immaculate, and the bed was incredibly comfortable. We had a light meal in one of the diningrooms - we were the only ones and Said was wonderful in helping us make an off-menu selection. The other staff were excellent.

• Reviewed: 17 November 2018

The staff are very friendly & helpful.

I had an issue with the booking where it was cancelled for no apparent reason just one night before my arrival. I could never get to the bottom of why it was cancelled & whether it was booking or the hotel that cancelled the booking. When I rebooked, the price had gone up; very unprofessional. Breakfast could be better in terms of quality. There was only one kind of cheese (the La Vache Qui Ris) type which I do not eat; one kind of charcuterie (very poor quality), & pastries. Thankfully, there were also boiled eggs on offer. I realised that I could have also requested an omelette but that was not made clear.

The staff are very friendly & helpful. It is in a good location, the room was clean & the hotel is near the city centre. The WiFi worked & there is a mini fridge in the room.

• Reviewed: 12 November 2018

it is a nice hotel in a good location.

it is a nice hotel in a good location. the rooms were very clean and overall the place met our needs. I just don't think it is a 4 star hotel. the beds were hard and the pillows so uncomfortable, old, and flat that i woke up with neck pain. i thought the front desk staff was a little short, not even a welcome greeting or a smile during check-in. The rooms were really clean though and the cleaning lady, Fatiha, was super nice. She welcomed us, double-checked that we had everything we needed and even brought us complimentary cookies to our rooms. It was a very nice touch. Overall a good hotel if you need to stay near the city center.

• Reviewed: 12 November 2018

Service needs to improve

First night we had room on the top floor where we could hear from early morning steps and movements of things, staff tried to assure us it was air condition but were willing to move us to lower level. Few minutes after we moved in second room another guests entry the room as they got same key. Cleaning staff doesnt respect privacy and entering room directly after knocking without waitting for answer. We asked for late check out but were told that hotel is fully book that night (on booking was plenty of available rooms) so they agreed only until 2.30pm anyway cleaning staff came at 12pm that we have to leave as they werent informed and when we came back from lunch we had no more towels in our room so we couldn't even take shower before leaving. This hotel needs better organisation

Good location in the city center, 5min walk from souq and good restaurants and 20 min walk from mosque

• Reviewed: 11 November 2018

An OK hotel In city center

The hotel is a little bit old. I booked a room for different dates and my first room was old but ok, the second had a lot of damage parts. Any water or tea as the first. The parking isn't private, the car stay in the street and you need to pay €1 or €2 per night. One of the staff was really friendly, the others just OK, they aren't really prepared to give information about day tours, car rental etc. The restaurant is really expensive for an avarage food and a terrible service. The spa is expensive as well, but at least the massage was great.

The bed is enormous and comfortable, the room big.

• Reviewed: 11 November 2018

Clean, quiet, location good

They try to steel in smart way I don’t recommend it to any body I booked for 3 nights, When I came next day I found my room door locked, I asked they they said : because we just charge you for one night only ! I asked: why you don’t charge me for 3 nights? They said: because the price gone higher the third night ,, Be carefully guys ! Don’t go there !!! They are thieves

Clean, quiet, location good

• Reviewed: 10 November 2018

Walkable distance to the Medina.

Reception assistant's English was not sufficient. Wrong room number told to us making us go down 8 floors twice before getting onto our correct room on check-in. Hall carpets were badly stained. Only one cup and one very small bottle of water in a room booked for two people. Tea, coffee and sugar but no milk sachets.

Very comfortable bed and quality bedding. There was a safe in the wardrobe. Our cleaning lady was a delight, no English but we were still able to communicate and laugh. A treasure of a person.

• Reviewed: 9 November 2018

Great location to spend a couple of nights.

Two single beds pushed together instead of a normal double, the decor and furniture is getting slightly old although everything is super clean.

The reception staff were very welcoming, offered us an introductory lemon drink and helped with registration. The location was great, there is always a guy outside who will call you a taxi over 5 min ride to the center although we walked one night and it only takes 15 minutes. The SKY bar is near for evening drinks.

• Reviewed: 8 November 2018

The staff are quite rude. There is currency exchange available at the reception, but they don't respect their own index indicated on the flashboard and the receptionists are trying to earn extra money by cheating you. The bartender was trying to bargain while selling bottled water. That's unacceptable. The WIFI doesn't function properly, actually there is no WIFI in the room, only at the lobby. The room is DIRTY, the floor wasn't cleaned as we could see footprints and hairs on it. We were lucky to spend only one night at this unpleasant place.

The hotel has a nice location, there is live music at the lobby in the evening. The room is spacious, but not clean.

• Reviewed: 3 November 2018

Good location, decent room size, clean room, reception quite...

We stayed twice there separately, rooms are a bit old, bathroom has design issue which you cannot avoid making the whole bathroom floor dry

Good location, decent room size, clean room, reception quite helpful, reasonable price too

• Reviewed: 2 November 2018

Nice hotel

We booked the hotel through booking.com for 2 nights but to my surprised, they only had the record for one night. The night shift couldn't extend one more night for us therefore I had to wait until the second day for the manager to do it. The hotel didn't supply some basic toiletries like a simple razor etc, but it's just a small thing. The room key only worked once so I had to go down to the reception to reset my key every time I wanted to get into my room. It's annoying. But in the end they offered me two keys and solved the problem.

The size is decent. It's really clean and comfortable. Tidy. The reception is really helpful.

• Reviewed: 1 November 2018

Great value, excellent location

Be sure to read the fine print! My credit card was charged when I made the booking online which I was not expecting.

Nice hotel, 15 minute walk from the train station and CTM, very comfortable.

• Reviewed: 1 November 2018

Good choice in a central location

The on-site restaurant was fairly expensive and did not have many of the menu items available.

A decent-sized room with a fridge and in a central location close to the medina and in walking distance to the grand mosque (for the adventurous), it was good value for money.

• Reviewed: 6 October 2018

Great value for money and high quality
    • Standard Single Room

I had such a great stay here during a week conference. I would definitely recommend it! Excellent Moroccan cuisine restaurant on the second floor. Clean facilities. Staff were helpful and friendly.

• Reviewed: 3 October 2018

Quality amazing stay in Casa!

Breakfast too expensive and the scarmbled eggs are like porridge! Gym is so tacky and bizzare (2 walkers)

This was by far my first choice of hotels in casa, and i chose well its near the train station (casa port 1 km) and beit el synagogue (where i came for the jewish yom kippur and sukkot) upon arrival i was surprised to get the junior suite (people from the synagogue told me it was my prize for coming to pray in yom kippur at the synagogue) after staying thee a few days i was moved to my original room order and it was comfotable and quiet, the hotel has charachter and Douhaa the hostess is without a doubt the crown jewel there , welcoming charming and very efficient! cleaning staff very nice and professional! spa very pleasant

• Reviewed: 1 October 2018

It's a simple cheap, park off, sleep and go kind of...

Simple place to sleep. Nothing spectacular about the hotel. The toilet flushing too forever to stop making a noise (+-10-15 Min per flush) . People smoking in the Lobby (which appears to be a norm and allowed)

It's a simple cheap, park off, sleep and go kind of hotel. The rooms were incredibly and unnecessarily big.

• Reviewed: 27 September 2018

Memory of a busy hotel

There was some mold in the bathroom, and the moisture stayed in the room everyday. The furniture and the design is really out of date. Location is okay, but every inch of Casablanca is full of trash. Extra services are really expensive. The hotel next to the Atlas hotel is abandoned for some years, and it looks like a hounted house.

The bed was comfortable and clean. There is air conditioning , and there was not much noise. Parking is okay next to the hotel, but you have to deal with the usual - I don't speak any languages - parking guy. If you're lucky enough he will not lie about the price. ( 10 dh/day) The waiting room and the outside of the hotel looks like a luxury hotel in some american movie in the 90s, it has a charm.

• Reviewed: 25 September 2018

The worst hotel ever

I will never come back to this dirty property again

The worst hotel ever : Dirty rooms No ice in the bar Poor food quality Unprofessional staff No security

• Reviewed: 25 September 2018

location is perfect, the staff are friendly and helpful, the...

Wifi need to improve

location is perfect, the staff are friendly and helpful, the room is big enough, clean, comfortable bed, bathroom is big and clean

• Reviewed: 23 September 2018

Bay moor and don’t stay in this hotel

The A/C was very bad , the car barking no save some one who tried to open my car through the side mirror and he tock the cover of the side mirror . So they said the out side street ligh was of .

Hotel in bad condition

The property was in poor condition, it would need a remodeling. The room was extremely dirty, bed sheets were broken all over, there was hair all over the room that wasn’t ours. Food in the restaurant and breakfast is overpriced. WiFi signal totally not working in the room. Don’t believe the good reviews, so did we and we were overly disappointed.

The bell boys were friendly and helped us string a taxi which used taxi meters. (Usually taxi drivers refuse to use it with tourists).

Caring staff, but the building is getting old.

The room was not so great: while the hotel has been renovated, you could tell its age. The room and the sheets had that moldy smell. The close neighborhood is not that great.

We got in Casa after a long day, and the staff provided us with a suite on 7th floor, which was nice. Just a ten minutes walk to the city center.

The rooms are not clean, they need to be refurbished especially the bathrooms. Old towels and stained bedsheets. Also, one evening a man opened our room with a key and fled when he saw us. When we told reception about this incident he said that no one has access and he did not apologise neither was he bothered about what happened. Very unprofessional! Definitely not a 4 star hotel!

Okay to sleep a night or two

No sign at the door of the hotel. We got there because of the location and had to get in and ask to see if we were in the right place. The location wasn't that pleasant either.

It was a quite okay place but nothing special about it. It was good we got an upgrade but the hotel still needs a lot of work to make it more clean and modern.

• Reviewed: 8 September 2018

Breakfast was a bit dissapointing.

Breakfast was a bit dissapointing. No kettle in the room. Overal the room was clean,staff helpful and location very central Not bad for the price we paid.

• Reviewed: 7 September 2018

Decent fair priced

The staff was very friendly I arrived at 2:00 was given the card to the room however when I got to the room the maid was still cleaning the room so I went back to reception where they immediately upgraded me to a suite for the inconvenience.. was one of the best hotels I’d stayed in Morocco comfortable and nice...

I really didn't have a good feeling and good time here. the towel had stain,why maid gave that kind?

i will not come back again. staff not helpful, we wait too long for check in . some staff too friendly to others people behind us but did not finish all the papers for check us in first , some clients came she went to talk and try to help them and still not finish our papers. Maybe the Washing machine or washing area above us at 9 stories , we heard noise all the time,

not really

• Reviewed: 1 September 2018

old fashioned hotel, nice young staff, average overall.

I ask changing the sheets as I found a sticky spot on it and the room service came after 45 minutes (that was night time), I had to call them 3 times.

nice young staff

• Reviewed: 31 August 2018

Good stay. Would recommend.

Everything was great except The breakfast could be a lot better with 70 dirhams. The yoghurt was very cheap and the juice and they had some flying insects on some of the foods.

The facilities and the room was great.

Trouble in Paradise in the heart of Casablanca

Desk Manager tried to charge an extra 11.5% above the agreed price as we booked with Booking.com Finally the Hotel Manager cancelled this excess fee. A/C did not work and made noise. Unfriendly Staff.

Room was nice. Overall nice facilities.

Good bed

Wifi was totally unusable. The hotel charges around 4 euros of taxes that can't be paid with card. When tried to paid by cash they they didn't have change so I have to pay even more. Furniture is old and not in good condition

Good bed

Nice location!

The attention given in reception. The only nice person was the young girl from reception.

Really confortable bed. The area is great, easy to walk everywhere. It's really well located!

Lovely reception and great comprehensiveness!

Me and my husband had some trouble getting to Essaouira because of a big national holiday. I've called them saying I wouldn't be able to get in time for the check-in and their lovely comprehensiveness welcomed us late at night and made us forget about all the hardship we'd been though ❤️. Thanks guys!

Location & room size

Cleanliness Toilet is in a bad conditions Towels are ruined Refuse to ex change money ( because they don't have cash)

Location & room size

Hotel was a headache.

"City tax" had to pay it on booking.com and in the hotel. They insisted we payed it, even though we had the receipt of payment saying it was already payed. Our card key never worked first time, had to go back down and get it reset every time we can back to the hotel. We were on the 8th floor so it was a nightmare.

Comfy bed, near the tram line which is useful.

Good value for money

Any decent beach is outside Casablanca and the city is a bit dirty and smelly, it's obviously not the hotel fault but it's not a pleasant area to walk around.

The room was big and clean, good internet connection and the staff was helpful. There's a good restaurant in the hotel too which can be nice if you feel lazy. There are some nice cafe and bars within a walking distance.

This hotel is way behind other 4* hotels i have known.

This hotel is way behind other 4* hotels i have known. The breakfast scheduled to 6.30 did not start until 15 min later, it was expensive and not worth it. The staff were not as friendly as i would expect and they were not familiar with actions as simple as printing a boarding pass. Would not repeat.

They made my holiday hell

The room was smelly the The towels are old and their smells too I will never go back to this hotel

Nothing It's a smelly hotel and the reception desk was so badly . Especially a person named Hisham . One thing the location good.

Handy location, but nothing special

We asked for a non-smoking room but were given a smoking room. It took 3 calls to reception for the staff to settle this problem. However all they did was remove the ash tray from the room... We were disappointed with the service from the staff. The bathroom was also not completely clean, with a few stray hairs in the shower and on the floor.

Large comfy bed. Satellite TV with some English channels. Close to the main Place Mohammed V and a short walk from the Casa Port train station. So good location!

Terrible

The staff at the reception was not professional. Not caring at all. You're there at the reception and they ignore you, they keep talking and discussing whilst you're there waiting for them to finish their conversation. This behaviour was recurrent.

• Reviewed: 10 August 2018

Avoid this hotel and Casablanca at all costs!

Disliked absolutely everything about this hotel and Casablanca. Get yourself to Marrakech ASAP! Take VIP bus but and avoid the train!

Nothing.......the hotel was disgusting, ignore all pictures and any good reviews. Room was filthy and falling to bits.

Clean and comfy rooms

The check-in process took a bit long, not a big deal as we were on holiday. It would be great to give instructions to housekeeping staff to knock the door and ask permission before entering, as it was not the case while we were in bed.

Location: 5 min walk to United Nations Square, 10 min walk to the Medina. The room was modern and beds were comfy. The hotel restaurant that looks classy but we didn’t use it. The staff was professional at the reception.

• Reviewed: 8 August 2018

Nice hotel in Casablanca

There only few places as parking car in the street beside the hotel.

Every thing is good . It's nice hotel with acceptable price. Clean room and comfortable bed . Nice WiFi connection . It's worthy . The hotel location near from Casablanca port . I advice you Try it .

• Reviewed: 3 August 2018

great service and great location.

great service and great location. It's easy to walk to medina and the centre. Hotel is clean and nice. When we stayed for the second time we even got an upgrade. Great value!

Not a good value for price

Outside the rooms and lobby the hotel looks quite ragged and dirty and old. Wouldn´t say that it is worth the 4-stars, but rather a good 3 stars.

The staff was quite helpful despite the hiccups. The doorman helped us with the taxi driver and the luggage delivery man was very helpful. Also after explaining that our room condition is not up to standards they moved us into another room.

It was a pleasant stay.

It was a pleasant stay. The stuffs in the hotel are very friendly. The place is clean and centrally located with walking distance to the famous places in Casablanca.

The hotel was good and comfortable, good location too.

The customer service was really disappointing, the made us wait 30 minutes for the check in. We went to the hammam and took the 2 hours package and it lasted only 1 hour and 10 minutes, when I told them that it was too short the women there was really mean to me.

The hotel was good and comfortable, good location too.

A good night stay

The check-in process took long time because the staff at the front desk couldn`t focus of what he was doing, he picked up the phone calls and talked to other guests while doing check-in. Other staff were helpful. Location was okay.

The room was spacious and clean. The bed was comfortable

I did have a good short stay everything was close by but wouldn't stay for more than a couple days

I asked for a dressing gown twice and did not receive one and the view from my window wasn't pleasant at all

I liked how nice and helpful the staff were

Amazing property.

Amazing property. The staff are so friendly and the suites absolutely incredible. Can not praise the staff more. The parking is a little tricky but you just need to ask before buying a ticket on the street. Great hotel!

Clean bedroom and bathroom

Quality and accuracy of the service. Waited 1 day to have an iron, never got a second pair of slippers and mug. Couldn’t get a taxi from the reception. Restaurant not open on Sunday for lunch.

Clean bedroom and bathroom

Overall pretty good. Good price for my stay.

At 800 am I went downstairs for breakfast. I asked the desk clerk to order me a taxi for noon and he told me it would cost 200 dirhams to travel to the airport, which is what I expected. When I went downstairs at noon, the same clerk told me the price for the taxi was 300 dirhams. Not sure if there was collusion going on here or maybe it was my misunderstanding in his English. Anyway, I was not happy about this. I think the front desk should have a notice in writing on the wall somewhere the cost of the taxi to the airport.

I liked the Hotel. The breakfast was really good. My room was neat and clean.

Nice location.

We booked a double bed room but it is 2 single beds combined, but still acceptable.

Nice location. 15 mins walk from Casa Port. The room is spacious and clean.

The receptionist Abdulatif was nice and polite, he upgraded...

The housekeeping /room service enter the room without permission, we had 4 incidents were housekeepers enter the room while we're changing our cloths. The staff are very nice, but they just knock and enter immediately despite how many times you'd say "no.. Wait.. Stop" in either Arabic or English When I requested an iron, they gave me a stained one from below. I ironed my shirt and it stained it.. It was the day of my departure.. I washed the clothes by hand and went down to ask them for assistance (washing or at least drying) they told me they'll figure it out.. When I returned at night a few hrs before my flight, the receptionist pointed at a wrinkled shirt on the counter, I asked if it was ready and he replied rudely that he didn't do anything about it. I told him, if they left it with me at least I would've kept it by the window or dry it by the blow dry.. He threw it in front of me and said there you go dry it with your blow dry. Anyway, I took it and it was dirtier than what it was after ironing. I wouldn't have had an issue with the stain if the receptionist (who was holding the night shift) was polite.

The receptionist Abdulatif was nice and polite, he upgraded our rooms upon arrival as this was our second time in the hotel within 2 weeks.

The staff is very kind, and the price is fair.

At the beginning the air conditioner has an annoying noise but they fixed it.

The staff is very kind, and the price is fair. Everything was clean and organized.

Good location and very friendly staff.

Quite dirty, windows don’t shut properly therefore mosquitoes flying around, toilet didn’t have a sink in it so you had to go to the shower room to wash your hands, really annoying, and they took the towels in the morning and didn’t replace them.

Good location and very friendly staff.

Rooms were nice, comfortable and clean.

There was a outside light that was shining directly into our window, which the curtains could not fully block. They should include a free breakfast. The Hotel does not have the same name on the outside of the building.

Rooms were nice, comfortable and clean. Good location.

A very nice hotel for an incredibly low price!

The hotel is not easy to find because there is no name on the building, and not many people know of it.

This hotel is very good, especially for the price! The room was clean and very comfortable. Check in was easy and fast, and the staff was very helpful for finding restaurants and things in Casablanca.

location is really good.

in room have many problem. 1. the wifi doesn't work in our room, the room is at conner, have just too less signal. 2.the floor is not so clean, our feet full of dust. 3.in the bathroom behind the door there is an underwear from unknown, last gast or whatever, just too sick. 4.the small window is broken, can not really closed, need to use the chair to hold there.at night is really loud. 5.in the room we don't have the card which with 'do not disturb', until we checked out we didn't get it. 6.we stay for 5 days there and the cleaning woman had clean the room only for one time. 7. we fight everyday with super big cocorocha.

location is really good. some streets behind the hotel are beautiful, also small centre there.

Good value

Gave me wrong key at check in and someone was in that room already! WiFi slow

Good value at €35 - room clean and comfortable but no view. Kettle for hot drinks, fridge, Some English TV channels. Did not have breakfast, cheap cafes nearby anyway

I guess Ramada just bought this hotel which is good because...
    • Senior Suite

I guess Ramada just bought this hotel which is good because it needs some updates. Furniture is old and the check-in process took a while even though we arrived after 4PM. I think this hotel has a lot of potential, so I hope they do some renovations.

I was staying in Casablanca for one week, the hotel location...

Nothing, Definitely i will come back again.

I was staying in Casablanca for one week, the hotel location is perfect its nearly close to everything like downtown and popular restaurants and bars, the room was very clean everyday big thanks to Fatihaa the room service woman, also a big thanks to Abdellatif the professional and kind receptionist, i see that staying in this hotel was the best value for money if you looking to explore the magic of Casablanca

Impressive room. With quite a few spots of poor/cheap craftsmanship, here and there..

It didn't contain breakfast in the price and we hadn't noticed that, so to our later surprise, we had to pay for one day 140 Dhi for 2 persons, almost €14.. which is a lot, considering the level of costs in Morocco. We checked the booking information and it stated that there wasn't any "MEAL" available on the price and we got confused by it, thinking about a lunch or a night meal. While asking and trying to figure that out (only the 2 first questions), the hotel staff on the counter was not close to friendly rather hostile -seeming or leading us to think that they thought we're going to ask for a bargain or something else.. like we're going to treat him as a salesman in the bazaars.. After we agreed to pay, he changed his face to a cold smile... As an additional information, the windows didn't shut that well and there was noise from the street coming inside. The bathroom tub design was interesting, looking impressive and modern with its size, but letting all the water out and flooding on the floor...

Lovely huge bed! Really huge room!

Good value for the money; be sure to have confirmation number available.

The check-in procedure was completely messed up. The hotel did not have our booking.com reservation (we did produce the confirmation). Ended up putting us in a suite. We had to wait in the bar for quite awhile for this to be straightened out. Linoleum floors rather than the usual stone or marble in room rather grubby.

Large room, excellent shower, comfy bar, nice balcony. The staff arranged for a 4:30 a.m. taxi--no complications! Desk staff polite despite messed-up reservations. Vintage 1970s appearance and art.

We were very happy and will be back.

They need to put a sign in front of the hotel. We were unsure if we were there because there is no hotel sign outside.

A warm welcome awaited us when we arrived. We were quickly signed into our rooms and escorted upstairs. The rooms were very spacious and clean. The staff at the front desk were friendly, attentive and professional. It was an short walk to the Big Mosque, and the tram is near by. Location was great

Reasonable
    • Standard Single Room

Breakfast was expensive and should be included with room price, location is in a poor area.no TV in the reception area ,no enough and good shopping stores nearby .

Staff helpful, design of the rooms .size of the rooms were so good.

Good choice!
    • Standard Single Room

The front desk needs to have info on money exchange. They may meed ro get extra help as when they are busy...they tend to answer a bit rudely

The bellboy medi was very helpful with all my questions and the asistant maryann was very nice.

Clement

It's was very clean and staffs are so nice Mariam was so good to us all staffs they was helpful close to the casa port train station I really like it

A good hotel for a brief stay.

The air conditioning in the room was more like a fan. Thankfully, the weather wasn’t unbearably hot. The towels could do with a change as they are old and grayed out.

Helpful staff. Easy access to city centre. Few local coffee shops close by for a quick breakfast.

The room and the staff were very nice and helpful.

The food and the breakfast buffet I would NOT recommend. The restaurant where the breakfast buffet was seemed unclean as we saw a cockroach crawl near the coffee machine and the food was stale.

The room and the staff were very nice and helpful.

Friendly staff, nice large room, clean and comfortable.

Wifi was really weak in the room, rather expensive, definitely not 4 stars by western standards (noticeably in the details, fixtures, etc)

Friendly staff, nice large room, clean and comfortable. Fine for a night if you get a decently discounted rate. Location was ok, close enough to tram/train.

Correct

The facilities are old. The bathroom has many imperfections. The wifi connection was very weak in the room.

Good located in city center, near to all the principal attractions. The rooms are isolated and calm. The bed was confortable.

The comforts of home for a price that can't be beat

Poor selection of food (the breakfast foods were pretty gross and to eat dinner you have to use the weird, cave-like restaurant), and no room-service. We were also there during Ramadan, which made getting food more complicated (we had no choice -- we were there for a funeral).

Friendly staff, many of whom speak English. The rooms are very clean w/ things you don't often see in Morocco, such as in-room coffee, good towels, plugs that are at a reasonable height on the wall. Plus the price was insanely low!

the location, the free parking, stuff are friendly,...

the price of s'hour meal was expensive in comparison to what is offered (according to their description, I did not order it)

the location, the free parking, stuff are friendly, comfortable

fair.... appreciate it if breakfast was included

only one water cup and one tea bag for two guests....not enough.. the lights in the room are not enough the hotel name displayed in 2 ways in the google map and the booking confirmation may lead to confusion....

room cleaners were responsive and helpful. receptionists were welcoming

Showing 1 – 75