Reviews of Riad Chalymar

19, Derb Sharij Medina, Medina, 40000 Marrakech, Morocco

#342 of 855 hotels in Marrakech

• Reviewed: 23 September 2018

The location was good, parking was close but also the...

At arrival we called twice for some instructions to a parking, but we didn’t receive an answer. Twice we came back to the riad from dinner or a stroll (at 2100h and 1700h) and stood in front of a locked door, and other guests came to open the door for us. That is unacceptable and should never happen!!

The location was good, parking was close but also the attractions. The cleaning was done exceptionally by a very kind lady that also served breakfast. Rooms were spacious, the bed was comfortable. The central courtyard was an oasis of peacefulness.

Quiet Riad 10 minutes from Jemaa el-Fna
    • Comfort Suite

Tricky to locate initially even though quite close to main square, although made aware of this when booking...

Friendly staff in this lovely Riad. Very nice breakfast served by the small pool. The good AC was a nice relief on warm night.

Riad with swimming pool (tinly) and nice roof terrace

The suite where we stayed was nice, but I wouldn't call that a "suite room", but a nice standard room, although the standard rooms I saw were really tiny.

The best (as compared to other Riads) is the tiny pool to cool down after a full day walking around crazy Marrakech. Nice breakfast and nice terrace with deck chairs.

Everything was great.

There is no doors in bathroom.

Everything was great. Hosts are great, they organised our trip to Sahara, and help us for everything. We enjoyed in our time there.

The staff was very helpful and they treated us very well,...

The way to the hotel is quite hard to follow and if there isn’t anyone to take you there it will be very difficult to find your way.

The staff was very helpful and they treated us very well, they were polite and nice to us. The breakfast was very good as well and it kept you during almost all day. For sure we will keep this place in mind for our next vacation.

Inviting and cozy!

Finding the Riad is a little daunting in the beginning . I would recommend the airport transfer through Riad Chalymar so the driver would take you straight to the door.

Karim and Malika were exceptionally welcoming and helpful. When you arrive you feel like you are getting the full Marrakech experience .

First at all I would like to say thanks for Abidu and Malika.

First at all I would like to say thanks for Abidu and Malika. They are great staffs helping us with everything that we needed. The best Morocco tea I've tried in my life it was made for Abidu and I will never forget this experience and how kind he is! The breakfast was also very delicious, thank you Malika! The hotel is close to the main attractions and you see Morocco exactly how it is. I high recommend and I could stay again! Thank you so much for everything! Karla and Cesar

A tranquil place in busy Marrakech.
    • Comfort Suite

It is good to keep in mind that there might not be doors to the bathroom in the room - our room had just a curtain. But this is quite common in riads. The internet was patchy in some places, but reliable in most. The AC wasn't the most powerful.

The riad was charming and tranquil - and the staff extremely friendly and welcoming. Breakfasts were lovely and varied, and the coffee exceptional. The room we stayed in offered plenty of space, as did the bathroom.

Satisfied

Our room is too small and because it was located on the ground floor we could hear the noise of the stuff and of the other clients during the breakfast time

The stuff were friendly and helpful Location is great and quiet

I have never met such a friendly personal.

I have never met such a friendly personal. Malika and Soufiane treated me so gently and were always there when I had something to ask. The room had everything I needed, it had been cleaned every morning, the bed was comfortable. The riad is located in a peaceful place but always in the center of medina. I will surely come back

Chalymar hospitality!
    • Comfort Suite

I thought that the pool was bigger so we can swim.

Riad Chalymar is literally 5 minutes away from jemaa el fna. Everything was great, a quite place to relax after busy Medina. Breakfast was good but i would rather more variety. About people who work there..i have no words..Soufiane was the best man i have ever met..so helpful so kind and polite and always smiling to us ready to fulfill every desire we had. He makes us feel like a family like we belong to the riad..such a great feeling. Greetings from Greece.. Margarita, Alexandra and Maria

Had a great time with very nice hosts!
    • Comfort Suite

People who worked there (greetings to Malika and Safia!) were very nice and tried to help us in every situation - finding a place for massages, must-sees in Marrakech, teaching us how to do marrocan mint tea :) Breakfast was very delicious- different marrocan specialities every day. Pool was great to cool down after a day in the (sometimes dusty) Medina.

Disappointing and demoralizing
    • Comfort Suite

Staff poorly trained, not welcoming. We had been traveling for 8 hours. When we arrived the staff person started asking about payment issues while we were standing with our luggage. The he had problems with the computer. I finally asked him to show us our rooms so we could get settled and that we would deal with the payment issues after

Breakfast was adequate

Very disappointing.

Rooms smelled like stale air. No windows. Pictures on the web site overestimate the size. Person who greeted us seemed confused about one of the reservations. He was not very welcoming and we spent a good deal of time waiting for him to iron out some problems with a very slow internet. I told him that we need to get in our roooms and then work out the problems. Would not stay at this Riad again.

Not very much. Breakfast was good.

Great place and great traditional food!

Nothing negative, only suggestions. We would suggest that the terrace could be looked into. Also, it would be great to have a safe inside the room.

The Location was great, very close to souks and touristic attractions. Souffiane was a great host and he made our stay such a home away from home. He always communicated with us and sorted things out for us, he negotiated an excursion price and planned our visit. In addition, he was very flexible with our dinner and food choices. The lady who prepared breakfast in the morning was extremely friendly and she really spoiled us during our stay! Many thanks again!

Really recommended to stay in a riad while in Medina! Would be better if the breakfast is upgraded
    • Comfort Suite

old shower head. You get the feeling that the bathroom was dirty but actually not. The way to go into the riad little bit uncomfortable if you walk in the night.

the riad itself was pretty, I like the ambience, calm, feel homey while you're so far away from home. The staff was friendly and helpful.

Definitely value for money!
    • Comfort Suite

Definitely value for money! The staff is very friendly and helpful. You can book your taxi to and from the airport with the Riad. The breakfast is good, just enough and with fresh orange juice every day. The location is perfect when you get used to the little medina-maze. We got a free meal since we booked for 4 nights, this was tasty!

We warmly recommend this accommodation to other visitors who are looking for good price and quality

The internet speed could have been better, but then again, you don't really go on vacation to browse the web :)

My girlfriend and I were especially pleased with how friendly and hospitable the hosts Soufiane and Karim are. They are ready and willing to arrange whatever you may need at a fair price, and they are always available to offer helpful suggestions. Thank you so much for the great service! Everything was as expected, and we would definitely return again.

Beautiful and quiet Riad in the Medina
    • Comfort Suite

We booked a suite and stayed our first night in a superior room (smaller then a suite). The day after they made it up to us by transferring us to the suite with the bath

The staff (Karim & Souffain) were very helpfull and friendly. The riad is nice and quiet and has beautiful suites. The breakfast divers every day and is plenty. We also got a free meal (tajine, bread, salads, thee and a pastry) as we stayed 4 nights.

I had booked the single room which was located at the ground...

I had booked the single room which was located at the ground floor near the common area and it was often so noisy that it felt as if the people had been in my room.

Not easily accessible.

The location is difficult to find and not pleasant to walk, especially if you arrive at night, as it through a dark alley. It’s close to the main entrance of the medina, but nothing else. Breakfast, as per the Moroccan norm, was very basic (pancake, bread, tea and juice)

The staff were helpful and pleasant.

Not terrible, not great – just an average stay in an average riad

As with many of the riads in Marrakesh, there is not much attention to detail. There was a stray desk just sitting outside of our room plus and extra bed in the room – which would have been much nicer without it. Many of the staff were great, but there were a couple of guys who were totally indifferent. For example, we had the free dinner (which they offer if you stay three nights). Despite having told them 3 times that we are vegetarian, we were served one veggie tagine and one dish of meat kofta for dinner. When we told them again that we didn't eat meat, the answer was "Oh, I guess you'll have to share the tagine then." Not a huge deal but not really great either. This place is just fine, not terrible, not great. A real 7.5 kind of place.

Riad Chalymar met our expectations fine. We wanted a comfortable Riad with in-room heating (since it was winter) and that's what we got. There is also a warm breakfast room and a nice covered outdoor seating area on the second floor. Our room was not quite as nice as some in the pictures but it was clean and comfortable. The woman who makes the breakfast was very sweet and kind and always started our day off with a smile!

Really beautiful Riad with nice and hospitable guest family.

The only thing I didn't like so much was the open window from bathroom to inner yard and only curtain to bedroom - which was ok for me because I was alone. Place was hard to find first time (had to ask), but afterwards easy.

Really beautiful Riad with nice and hospitable guest family. You could always have a chat with them. Cosy sofas in heated community room (it gets cold in the night during winter!) where one can sit and read/talk/play together. Wonderful roof terrace, which I could sadly hardly use because it was raining. Breakfast was good, some things changed everyday. Due to some circumstances I had to travel alone. This place was a really comfortable safe haven for me, where I could escape the crowded and noisy city. Everything was reachable by foot and you never had a long way back. Pleasantly calm.

A lovely riad close to Jmaa El Fnaa which is very clean, has warm rooms and very friendly staff

The internet connection is occasionally poor and very slow, Hopefully there will be a more up-to-date router soon.

The location of the riad and the helpfulness and kindness of the staff. The free dinner with a 3-night stay and the free taxi pick-up with a 5-night stay. I would also recommend the airport pick-up organised by the riad, as although a taxi officially costs Dhs 70, I had no option but to pay Dhs 150 - after a lot of haggling - and Dhs 10 for someone to show me where the riad was located. Not what I needed after a long flight!

We stayed in two different rooms (for 2 nights, and later in...

We stayed in two different rooms (for 2 nights, and later in the week for 3 nights). In both rooms, the toilet and bedroom were not separated by a door, merely by a curtain. For the money we paid (EUR 80,- per night) this is substandard. Had we not booked and paid in advance, we would have left. – Regardless of this, the staff is very friendly and most helpful.

Good location, clean property, kind staffs, and perfect...

If you've never been here, it's quite tricky to find the riad for the first time. But do not answer the person who tries to find your riad. They definitely demands money.

Good location, clean property, kind staffs, and perfect breakfast. Soufian is very friendly to give information about the city, desert tour, etc. Overall, I enjoyed to stay there

It was a relaxing stay in the Chalymar.

It was a relaxing stay in the Chalymar. My friends and I enjoyed the sun during daytime. Best place for doing that is the rooftop terrace. Just bring a book and a tea and whenever you get hungry or feel like shopping it just takes a short walk to reach the markets. If you want good advices or anything else just ask someone of the staff. Especially if Soufiane is around just ask him for anything. He is the best to tell you everything about the area and helps you to get noisy people quiet to turn your stay into a trip to a small oasis

Regard for the view I wrote 4 days ago, they explained that...

Difficult to find.

Regard for the view I wrote 4 days ago, they explained that they made a mistake to cancel my booking. In this case, I agreed to change my view. After 10days in Morocco, I have started in a lot of Riad. This one do not have enough light at night, that is the reason why I thought it is not clean. When we get off the taxi, the people living there told us they never know this Riad, maybe this is a new one.

They charge more price than they worth. They lie about everything. They are dishonest!!! Before I arrive, they are really nice to ask if I need a pick up from the airport. I said yes and ask for price. They charge 20 Euro. However, for local taxi, they only need 20 local currency( less than 2 Euro) to go to the hotel. Then I think this is expensive and ask them could the price be lower. They refuse. In this case, I take taxi rather than the one hotel offer. When I arrive, they said I need to pay for the taxi price because they also send one to pick me up. I should say clear that I don't want their taxi after I ask for the price. Ok, since this is my mistake of I accept. They also mentioned they offer better exchange rate than the airport, so I exchange my euro with them. Their rate is 10.4. In the airport, the exchange rate is 10.7 and the rate in bank is 11. Then, that is the worst part. I paid the taxi 20 euro plus the cost for my room on that day in cash. After I left, they said I was not arrive and ask booking to charge me again through my card. Booking made the charge without my permission.

Nothing. They lie.

I was looking for a traditional place to stay in marrakech...

I was looking for a traditional place to stay in marrakech wow we found it everything about this place was traditional and nothing was too much the staff are fab couldnt do enough for us would highly recommend if your looking for traditional

Perfect

We wanted to stay one more night but it was fully booked ;)

Great location. In the medina but on the quiet part. Main square is 300m. Beautiful riad with rooftop terrace. Not easy to find in the maze :) Nice staff, good breakfast.

Riad Chalymar

Maybe a little bit of general maintenance needed , such as replacing light bulbs and bathroom equipment. But other than that nothing.

The location , lovely staff especially, Malika who was very kind and helpful as I was ill on and off most of the holiday. Sofiah was helpful , funny and quite a character. Even the quiet little housekeeper.

Riad Chalymar is a magical place with awesome stuff. Always helpful and telling us a lot about the country and traditions. Thanks to Sofian and Malika! The Riad is clean, breakfast and dinner is very good. It's definitly a place to go back to, close to everything you wanna see in Marrakesh, delicious food, friendly stuff, nice to hang out, too!

Perfect riad for Marraquexe stay
    • Comfort Suite

They should upgrade the breakfast to the level of the riad, using only fresh things. Still, it's good none the less

The staff are amazing! Very nice hosts, help you with everything you need, from directions, to side trips. If you stay more then 3 night, there will be dinner when you first arrive! They tidy rooms daily and it's a very clean riad. The pool is perfect, clean and fresh, the solarium very comfortable! Breakfast is OK, could be a little better, then this place would be perfect! It's easy to access once you get there, but first time can be tricky. Just make sure you pass riad balkisse from same owner, best is them picking you up. Close to everything, and yet not noisy! Beds and pillows are confy, every room is unique. The decor is very tasteful, and there is always flower petals in the pool from the solarium flowers, so cute!

The rooms are lovely & very clean.

Noise carries in the Riad, the nature of how they are built. Bring earplugs!

The rooms are lovely & very clean. Great breakfast. Nice and close to the markets.

Great breakfast, lovely staff, nice sleep!

The staff (Soufian & Malika) were super friendly, always smiling, even knowing some german. The atmosphere is super clean and nice, the pool definitely adds something to it. Breakfast was super tasty coming with the best mint tea I had. The bed was super comfortable and the cleanliness was on point! Dont regret our stay there. Superclose to the djemaa El fna as well! :)

Needs a TV, Hair Dryer, Comfortable Chair & Table, also needs a Small fridge & Good aroma... Little Overpriced! But Great Location! Close to everything.. Staff were helpful!

We liked the location

• Reviewed: 17 June 2017

My stay at Ray Chalymar

There was nothing to dislike, I had an amazing time there and I felt like I was at home as I was so comfortable, It was clean and pleasant.

I loved the moroccan style of the property it was beautiful, especially at night with all the lights turned on. The staff treated us like family and were very friendly and helpful, they made our stay very memorable. I would definitely recommend this hotel and I would love to go back and stay.

• Reviewed: 7 June 2017

Central and friendly
    • Comfort Suite

Central but quiet. Friendly staff and nice breakfast. It was a bit daunting when we first arrived but we soon found that the neighbourhood is very friendly with clean alleyways and nice families living there. Thanks to Malika, Sophiane and Samir.

• Reviewed: 25 May 2017

Disappointed

It's hidden inside that we had a hard time to find it. (The parking guy took us to the hotel and ask a big tips). We knocked for a while finally the staff came and open the door for us. They refused to take card by saying "card machine is broken" and ask for cash. During our check in, he is FaceTime with others. No key for the room, you have to left it open, no security at all. The bathroom is terrible, shower leaking all the time. We told them we will leave early, they seems not going to offer our breakfast at all. We are very disappointed. I booked 2 night but I only stayed one night because the first night experience is horrible. We will not come back here and do not recommend this hostel at all.

Great location, low price

• Reviewed: 25 May 2017

Beautiful Riad with great staff!
    • Comfort Suite

Beautiful property with freshly made breakfast and a rooftop too. Great staff, I accidently left my passport in the room after checking out. After walking for 10 minutes from the Riad to the train station, a Riad staff member came racing out on his bike and managed to track me down amongst the crowds to return my passport, which I was EXTREMELY thankful for. If you are arriving at night, I would highly recommend using the airport pick-up service as it is extremely difficult to navigate through the winding paths of the old Medina.The driver easily found us at the airport drove us to the Medina to meet the Riad staff.

• Reviewed: 17 May 2017

The staff is the reason to stay here. So friendly and helpful! Great value!

The staff here is hands down one of the friendliest we've ever encountered. It was our first few days in Morocco, and they went out of their way to help get us ready for our adventure. From helping with directions to getting us set up with a rental car, to recommending places to see and eat. We could not have asked for more. The Riad itself was clean and cool, in a great location, with a beautiful rooftop terrace and a view of the entire medina. Cozy rooms and a delicious complimentary breakfast. I would recommend Chalymar to anyone going to Marrakesh.

OK

So I booked an excursion and was told a tour guide was included. I went to the location and the guide was extra. Little things like that can ruin it for me. It may have been due to communication barriers however I like to be certain.

Traditional.

• Reviewed: 10 May 2017

Perfect stay in Marrakech
    • Comfort Suite

A beautiful riad about 3 minutes walk from Jema el Fna. Our room was beautiful, the staff was amazing and so helpful and the breakfast in the morning was delicious. The owner made us feel so at home and welcome. We really felt like we were staying in a home.

• Reviewed: 8 April 2017

Very nice place to stay in Marrakech
    • Comfort Suite

The room was very cosy and clean. Good location, about 5-10 mins walking time from the Jemma el-Fna square. Mazika, Soafianne and Halima were very welcoming and friendly. They provided plenty of hospitality and the breakfast was delicious! Soafianne and my son even became friends in a very short time.

• Reviewed: 29 March 2017

The most friendly and helpful staff.
    • Comfort Suite

Bad smell from the toilet and bath, not very practical bath, and look like the place knew better days.

Small read, few minutes walk from the town square. Lovely friendly and very welcoming staff, great breakfast. The place it's self need some updating and refreshing.

Comfy but chaotic

The staff just seemed a bit chaotic. The first night we stayed, they couldn't find a key for a padlock for our door so we had to leave our room unlocked. Nothing was stolen. But we didn't feel totally at ease. We had also requested a meal on arrival as we got there quite late, but they had completely forgotten and sent us round the corner to a restaurant that was twice as expensive and not great.

The beds were comfy and the breakfast was quite good. There was a very cute kitten that hung around outside!

Best riad in Marrakech
    • Comfort Suite

Extremely friendly staff, very helpful with anything you need. Excellent location (don't be afraid to walk through the narrow streets to find it) , gorgeous riad, feels like you enter a hidden oasis. Very clean room, very good wifi, excellent tea from the house! There is a great terrace on top of the riad as well if you want to relax in the sun.

• Reviewed: 18 March 2017

Lovely and welcoming.

The pastries should be warmed in the oven and not microwaved. Otherwise, everything was very good.

This is a comfortable riad in an excellent location.

• Reviewed: 15 March 2017

Not worthy.

The room downstairs is very noise. You can not sleep there. And there is no Windows. Shower is a disaster. After using bathroom was full of water.

The staff wants to help you allí the time. Breakfast was good.

• Reviewed: 10 March 2017

Nice cute little riad.

I was on the ground floor and it was extremely noisy. As if people were having breakfast in my room. The shower head could not be attached to the wall, I had to hold it.

Nice cute little riad. Friendly staff and good Wifi quality.

• Reviewed: 18 February 2017

Gemütliches Riad in zentraler Lage

Honestly, there could be a wider range at the breakfast.

Nice rooms, nice and helpful staff. Just in the middle between Jamaa el Fna, the Souks and Mellah. Good beds!

• Reviewed: 29 December 2016

Wonderful Riad in Medina

Beautiful riad in the medina, short walk to the souks. Staff is fantastic and speak good English. They took care of everything. We will be staying here again next time we visit Marrakech. So good

• Reviewed: 28 December 2016

A great place to stay

The Riad is lovely, comfortable, and clean. Malika and the staff were great, and you felt like you were home, they also served us a delicious breakfast. I highly recommend this place.

• Reviewed: 26 December 2016

Nothing too special

The breakfast was very poor (compared to the riads where we stayed for less than half of the money) . It had coffee with milk, artificial juice (all the others had fresh fruit juice) bread, jam and butter. Maybe it was because we asked if the breakfast could be served 30 min before the usual hour (usually started at 8) because we had to leave to the airport. They accepted, but clearly annoyed by our petition. The streets to get to the riad were very badly iluminated. Not good value for money, it was not very different from other riads were we stayed before and costed more than double.

It has heating (for the cold winter nights). Clean. Close to the Djemaa El Fna and the Koutoubia Mosque.

• Reviewed: 20 November 2016

Beware of room tax SCAM.

Charged twice for the 20 Euro room tax. Contrary to their assurances, I was billed for the room plus all taxes on my credit card and paid an additional 20 Euros(in Dirham) at the time of departure. My receipts confirm this. Frequently bickering staff didn't always make for a relaxing atmosphere.

Good location. Comfortable room

• Reviewed: 16 November 2016

Amazing Breakfast!!

- The riad signage from the main road can be clearly install (we're lost when we were looking the accommodation)

- Breakfast is amazing! and they give us for free (even though it was not included in our booking) and I miss it already - The staffs are very friendly - Nice view of rooftop - Rooms are tidy and comfy - Within minutes walk from Djema el-Efna

• Reviewed: 12 November 2016

An oasis in the hustle and bustle of Marrakech

The alleyway to the Road is a bit daunting at first but you soon feel at ease.

The riad is literally a stones throw from the main square. Quiet and great value for money. The staff were so friendly and amazingly helpful without being pushy and full on like so many in Marrakech. We felt like we were in their home, part of the family. The simple but ample breakfast set us up for the day. The rooms were clean and comfortable. If you needed something all you had to do was ask. The airport transfer was well worth the money, without Soufiane meeting us we could easily have got lost and that was during the day time.

• Reviewed: 1 November 2016

Great value for money
    • Comfort Suite

The bathroom is separated from the room with a curtain only. Not a big issue for us but some people may not like this.

Superb location, very close to the square and the palaces but at the same quiet. Nice breakfast. The staff is very friendly and helpful.

• Reviewed: 29 October 2016

Scary location, very dark hostel, poor breaking

Scary location, as a female traveller I would be scared to walk alone in the dimly lit maze leading to the hotel. The rooms are very noisy, you hear everything from the inner yard. The rooms have no outside windows, the place is really dark. Breakfast was the worst I had on my whole trip. The manager made fun of other guests behind their back and smoked in the communal room, which you could smell in my room upstairs. They organised a Dayton reform me and I ended up saying more than all the other guests.

Close to center

• Reviewed: 27 October 2016

I had a lovely time with my wife, all the staff were very...

I had a lovely time with my wife, all the staff were very friendly. Our receptionist Soufiane was really helpful and told us all the best places to go. He made our time very special. Thank you!! Xxx

• Reviewed: 3 October 2016

Brilliant!

A big thank you to Malika and Soufiane to make our stay in Marrakech unforgettable. They were very kind and friendly helping in anything we need. I actually got food poisoning and I couldn't leave the room on time so they let me stay for an extra hour until I got better.That was a very nice touch, so thank you very much again. Location is great, very quiet and peaceful area and a very short distance to the main square. I highly recommend to stay at the Riad Chalymar and without a doubt I would come back again

• Reviewed: 24 September 2016

Overall all disappointed

Location was close but in the middle of a maze, which was daunting at night. A few days before I stayed in another Riad not far from this one was much cheaper and bigger, also was not down a load of alley ways. Me and my partner was also woke up every morning by staff and other customers being very noisy.

Place was very clean, and staff were lovely helped with what we needed.

Charming Road close to the main square

Quite difficult to find in a dark alley No early breakfast possible

Very nice pool and rooms Good Breakfast included Very close to the main square

Good people and a nice place

Very Nice place and people!

Nice place, nice people.

Nothing. It was great all round.

The staff were amazing. Big thanks to Sofiane, Rita and Malika for really looking after us.

Nice clean riad. Super friendly

Clean. Nicely decorated. Everybody was so helpful especially souffiane. Its located very central near the main square and quite at night

Everything was excellent and the staff were super-helpful!

Everything was excellent and the staff were super-helpful!! Thanks once more everything!

Silent & Calm rooms close to main square
    • Comfort Suite

Hard to find, not all staff speaks english

Very close to city centre

It's a good value for money

The pool was closed

The breakfast was very nice

Nice stay would recommend if you would like to be right in the heart of the town.

At first night a bit dounting with dark narrow streets , but you get usted to this no problem .

Nice clean room

Great spot close to jemaa el fna

Everything was great.

They don't know word "NO", we had all what we asked. Great location.

The location is great the stuff is welcome.

Service

Charming riad in the medina.
    • Comfort Suite

It’s tricky to find, but you can have a guide from the street.

Charming riad in the medina. Very friendly staff. Beautiful rooms and a nice rooftop.

perfekt Sophian is great!

perfekt Sophian is great!! Very helpful!

Browse Riad Chalymar traveller photo gallery