Reviews of Dar Nour

20, Rue Gourna, la Kasbah, Old Medina, 90000 Tangier, Morocco

#9 of 25 B&Bs and Inns in Tangier

Based on 248 B&B reviews

• Reviewed: 12 October 2018

Staff did not speak very good English when it suited them. We ordered a bottle of wine, they poured us two small glasses and then informed us we had drank the whole bottle. Our room was small and the bathroom was a very tight squeeze. The location was great. Would not go back here again. The taxi to the train station was 100 Dirham when we ordered it from the Riad, it should be no more than 50 Dirham. Breakfast was not included and it was expensive for what it was.

• Reviewed: 2 October 2018

Choose your room carefully.
    • Mini Suite

Location was difficult to find. If one has the Red Room there is noise coming from both windows - soccer playing guys making a lot of noise from 2 pm to 10 pm, and the other window was a direct line to the calls for prayer very early in the morning plus people passing by in the alleyway seemed to be yelling all the time as they passed by AND trash was collected at 11 pm!! No convenient place to put luggage. This room would probably be good in cold weather with all windows closed. Linens were not changed on the bed for 5 nights. Soap and shampoo ran low and replaced only after the 4th night. If you are an older person the steep steps to the rooms and the rooftop terrace can be difficult.

Rooftop terrace, good breakfast with lots of choices that we like. The pleasant exchange with other guests. Staff were very accommodating.

• Reviewed: 22 September 2018

Wonderful experience!
    • Mini Suite

No response to several emails about airport pick up or extended stay. Lots of stairs so not for handicapped or out-of-shape travelers!

Lovely room with terrace- very quiet. Beautiful rooftop. Very characteristic of the medina- a very Moraccan feel. Kind staff. Delicious breakfast. Not a cookie-cutter hotel experience but a real novel one.

The roof terraces were beautiful with an quirky house pet,...

The mini suite had no wifi and no airco, keeping the windows open was not a good solution because of the mosquitos and the lack of an mosquito net And on the booking site it was not clear that you had to walk there since the last part is unreachable for cars

The roof terraces were beautiful with an quirky house pet, lovely breakfast and and the home decoration is very beautiful too, lovely and attentive people working there.

• Reviewed: 7 September 2018

Amazing experience
    • Mini Suite

Right in the middle of the Medina, this place give you a real tasting of the culture, all the staff were super friendly and really helpful. Definitely would go back.

Unique, comfortable, friendly riad with a great location

Being central in the Kasbah there is much street noise at night and of course the call to prayer early in morning. It was a bit hot since we had to eventually shut windows most nights due to noise, causing loss of nice cross breeze.

Staff (with one exception, we were ignored since we spoke no French to him) were very friendly and professional. Jean-Olivier is wonderful, charming, accomodating, patient and full of good advice and connections. The views are terrific from the roof top sitting areas (which are numerous!) and rooms are unique and interesting. The location is very good—central to everything. The owners have also Salon Bleu —a great choice for a lovely lunch or dinner and is very nearby. We were a large group (5 rooms) and all were overall impressed! Our teen son was especialky fond of our Jassmine room with loft area and balcony.

A great pick for exploring Tangier
    • Mini Suite

Dar Nour is made up of 5 different houses that were connected together to create the guest house. It's great because you really feel immersed in the Kasbah's life but it has 2 small drawbacks: 1- The rooms were a tiny bit below expectations. Not that big of a deal knowing that you'll spend your time exploring Tangier but the hotel has a price which creates expectations. 2-The rooms were a bit noisy. It makes sense given than you're in the middle of the Kasbah but I'd rather tell you now.

The amazing rooftop view is probably the #1 reason you should book Dar Nour for your stay in Tangier. Watching the sun set with a glass of wine in your hand while listening to the Muezzin's call for prayer is one of the best memories we'll have of Tangier and Morocco. Other than that Dar Nour has a great location, a very friendly and professional staff, an awesome breakfast and it has been decorated with great taste.

• Reviewed: 27 July 2018

A beautiful rest and excellent meals.
    • Suite

Drinking Water in the room would be all I could ask for but I sent for it with some money and it came quickly.

I stayed three nights in July at Dar Nour. After making my booking I immediately received helpful information from the hotel through email that included information about parking, the neighborhood, how to find them, etc. I arrived mid day and one of the owners checked me in and showed me to my beautiful room with terrace. The room was beautifully and decorated, as is the entire property. Artwork and books and a collection of furniture and antiques through the Dar reflect a long residence and a lovely aesthetic. The bed and pillows in my room were wonderful, quality linens were fresh and the management shows a great effort to maintains these details. The water was hot and all the plumbing worked which I always appreciate when staying in any Kasbah. The manager Mr. Nabil came later in the day to introduce himself in a kind gesture. I would like to congratulate him in maintaining these details. Especially in the common areas and on the roof where an extensive and excellent breakfast is servered. Each day fresh fruits and breads and specialties of the region. I also would like to mention the Chef. I had two dinners on the terrace which can be ordered by 4 pm, and they were exceptional. Truly. I have to say they were the best meals I had had on this trip to Morocco (my 4th). Dar Nour has a great staff to carry out these meals in the morning and the evening who seem to work well in such a tight space bringing out each course smoothly. While my French is weak I was able generally able to communicate my needs. Mid day I did grease the palms of a staff member to bring me some tea and water and I think rather than taking it as a cue to attend to me it looked as if I were just overpaying for tea, but I did get the tea so I have nothing to complain about. The upper terrace area has an excellent view of Tangiers and the spectacular Kasbah. They offer cocktails and peanuts for sundowners with a smile.

A couple of world travelers from Brooklyn, NY in search of something new!!
    • Mini Suite

After a 6 hour journey from Marrakech, we couldn’t wait to meet our driver at the airport. Upon exiting, we did not have anyone waiting for us. We were informed a driver with a Dar Nour Banner would be waiting for us and walk us to the door (the Medina could be tricky to navigate). I called the hotel and the manager told us to wait another 15 min for another driver. After 30 min with no driver, we decided to grab a taxi at the taxi stand. When we arrived at the hotel, the host tried arguing about an email that I wrote about the taxi, which in the end, was a big mix up with another guest. It was not the welcome we expected after a long journey. He clearly knew he messed up and was kind to us the rest of our stay. The rest of the staff was very nice. Another concern was our mini suite; it looked nothing like any of the photos. The property was nice, but we were disappointed that it looked nothing like what we expected.

Our room was located in an adjacent 3 story building with a private entry way and patio. Our room was on the 3rd floor and had a terrace that overlooked the Médina and beach. Our first night, the manager recommended a place for dinner; the owner picked us up at the hotel and walked us to his restaurant; the food was amazing!! He even walked us back to the hotel! The main purpose of our trip to Tangier was to visit Chefchaouen - the hotel arranged a round trip taxi, which was a long journey, but absolutely WORTH IT!! Our last night, we arranged to have an amazing dinner on the rooftop terrace while watching the sunset.

Aesthetic wonderland of Moroccan design style
    • Mini Suite

The property is gorgeous, and chock full of comfortable common areas to lounge around. The design of the hotel is gorgeous, and the collection of art, books, and artifacts is incredible. Staff are super helpful!

This charming boutique hotel, carefully curated with sub
    • Mini Suite

I don’t like this new fad of a single bottom sheet and duvet. Two sheets for me please!

The best breakfast, from fresh raspberries, apricots and figs to oats with dried fruit to fresh cheese with honey. Washed down with freshly squeezed orange or lemon juice. All on a terrace with a fabulous view over the Kasbah. And it was free!

This is truly the most amazing place to stay, getting to...

Nothing- loved everything

This is truly the most amazing place to stay, getting to know the staff was wonderful and they all had insight into where was fun to go etc. this made me want to live in Tangier, the most amazing experience ever- you are silly if you do not stay here!!!!!!

Had intended to stay one night but extended it to five!

The views from the terrace were wonderful. The staff was super friendly and attentive to all our needs and requests. The morning breakfast was a beautiful spread and was delicious.

Great view, accommodations and staff. Definitely don’t come during Ramadan if you are a light sleepe

WiFi wasn’t as advertised. Only available in the salon downstairs. Bathroom was very small if people are concerned about that

Staff was friendly despite predominantly speaking French. Was tough to communicate some times but they made the extra effort to make sure everything was up to our needs.

Situated in the heart of the medina with great multi-leveled...

Situated in the heart of the medina with great multi-leveled balconies offering 360° views of the Kasbah (Medina) and the water - absolutely spectacular! Beautiful decor and design of the common areas - very comfortable and inviting spaces where you can likely stay for hours! Staff are very friendly and accommodating. Dinner (pre-arranged) and breakfast were fantastic and you can enjoy it anywhere in the property.

buffet breakfast!

i forgot my ear ring and sunglasses, so I've sent e-mail, both by booking.com and directly. but no answer at all... and there was a boy who tried to guide us to the place, even we insisted to go by ourselves. after we arrived, the boy still there and it looks like we have we pay him some cash, but we didn't...

buffet breakfast! staff was also nice!

Did not live up to expectations
    • Mini Suite

I booked this hotel for a week's stay due to all the good reviews it has. Unfortunately, my experience has been different. - I booked a transfer from the airport, and upon my arrival there was no one there to meet me. I asked the police whether they had seen anybody with the name of the hotel by any chance. They had not, but kindly offered to call the hotel. It appeared that the driver was busy meeting some other guests. He did turn up eventually after the hotel called him. - when I asked for the map of Tangier at the reception, it appeared that they were "out of stock" (sic.) - one evening I asked at the reception to book a taxi for the next morning as I needed to catch a bus to another town. In the morning it turned out that they forgot about it. At least somebody from the reception then helped me to catch a petit taxi, so I could make it in time for the bus eventually. - in the middle of my stay it was announced to me that the next day I had to move rooms, because some other guests allegedly specifically booked the room I was staying. This was particularly annoying as, exploring the north of Morocco, I chose to stay in one place precisely not to have to pack and unpack. This news came as an ultimatum, and not only was I not given the choice to remain in the same room, they did not so much as bother to let me know beforehand (if this were the case I would definitely have booked another hotel). - the next day it turned out that they confused the dates, and I had to move to another room one day later… - when I did move to a room in the annex to the main building, it turned out that the wash basin was clogged and half of the light fixtures in the room were not working properly. The next morning I asked at the reception to fix it, and when I got back in the evening it was not done because… this time they forgot in which room they actually put me. At this point they did hurry to fix the problems though.

- location in the Kasbah; - views from the terrace; - good breakfast; - the "green room" is packed with books which gives it a homely cozy feel; - for all my troubles I was offered free breakfast (which was otherwise not included in the price), which was a nice gesture.

The place was absolutely beautiful.

Everything was good except the non stop kids and guys trying to give you directions for a tip, but that’s not their fault!

The place was absolutely beautiful. The staff were so hospitable.

Lovely hotel in a great location in the medina maze
    • Mini Suite

I’d recommend getting a transfer there arranged by the hotel, because you will want somebody to show you how to get to the hotel for the first time in the medina maze! Once we were there, we might have made a few wrong turns, but we always found our way back.

Great location near the Kasbah, friendly staff, and a great sun terrace for a drink at the end of the day overlooking the Tangier rooftops. The room was clean, comfy and stylish in a quiet, safe area of the medina. The breakfast was good too.

Beautiful views from rooftop (perfect place to sit and have...

Tough to navigate to on your own. Easily remedied by calling the hotel and enlisting the help of locals.

Beautiful views from rooftop (perfect place to sit and have drinks at sunset)! Friendly and accommodating staff! Quick walk to city center!

Beautiful hotel, fantastic view from the terrace.

- Breakfast is an extra fee and consists of a lot of sweet things. - Note for solo women travelers - the kashbah and old Medina area can be a little empty at night. There only seem to be young men/ boys in the area with nothing better to do than hassle tourists. I got hassled more here than anywhere else in Morocco, and it made me not want to leave the hotel at night. If you want to go out to eat after dark, etc., it might be better to stay closer the Grand Socco area. - The staff are super nice but some don’t speak English (only French). The language barrier could be an issue for some and can lead to the impression of cold/ uninviting service.

Beautiful hotel, fantastic view from the terrace.

Friendly staff, nice rooftop terrace, and they even serve...
    • Mini Suite

Located inside the old city wall so you have to roll your luggage down alleys a few hundred yards. But that's part of the adventure.

Friendly staff, nice rooftop terrace, and they even serve alcohol there. Funky old rooms that are clean and nicely appointed.

Fabulous, simply fabulous.
    • Mini Suite

Wonderful location in the Old Medina of Tangier. Fabulous views, excellent staff, price and location. It was good enough for Jason Bourne to stay there and it was certainly good enough for me :)

Charming and comfortable with a very low key exterior

It can be quite tricky to get to Dar Nour for the first time. In fact, it is barely identified. Locals would eventually offer their assistance or, if arriving with a taxi, as we did, the driver might help.

The tasteful decoration is what strikes you right away as you arrive. Then, the relative maze of stairs and the charming room. Finally, the outstanding view of the terrace. As you get there in the evening, you will dream of having breakfast there the next morning.

Pleasant, romantic & when one entered the Casbah, a reminder of artistry almost forgotten -but very
    • Mini Suite

A ceiling fan would help the air circulation.

Staff & meals fabulous-rooftop views gorgeous! Loved the ambiance & Carolina, the tortoise-staff helpful in every way,

Staff and Owner were charming.

Staff and Owner were charming. Tangier is a beautiful place with a lot of Character. In depth knowledge was given about the area. Day Trip was organized for us to a very secluded beach (Sidi Mghait) Would completely recommend this. Highlight of our 2 week trip.

Beautiful riad, better for couples than with children, great short stay.
    • Mini Suite

The rooms are quite small when sharing as a family and they get quite hot, no fan or AC (in summer) and our 4 year old was put on a cushion on pallets, not even the width of a single bed so were constantly concerned he may fall out and not sleep too well.

The location is amazing for walking around. The breakfast is also really lovely and the staff very friendly and helpful. The tours we had were great and the terrace on the roof is what makes this property, amazing views and lovely having an evening drink.

Relaxing atmosphère in the middle of kasbah.
    • Mini Suite

we stayed in a building in front so we miss the typical atmoshere in the main house - all the house was already booked by a group. so be sure when you finalyse the reservation, to get the room in the dar nour

Relaxing atmosphère in the middle of kasbah. Very good breakfast in the sunny rooftop. staff is really helpfull and smiling.

Sunrise atop the Dar Nour: Fabulous!

The hotel is in the Kasbah so you get to enjoy all the sights and smells and local customs from a 360 degree view atop the building. The rooms are comfortable and authentic. Staff at the hotel is very helpful and attentive.

• Reviewed: 16 February 2017

An oasis in Tangier
    • Suite

Wifi was a bit unreliable but if you're not addicted to the internet you'll do just fine. Unfortunately there are lots of men in the Kasbar area who constantly offer to be your guide and can follow you for quite a while before 'no thank you' sticks.

Beautiful decor, lots of personality in the rooms. The meandering layout of the building feels very private. Wonderful terraces.

• Reviewed: 4 February 2017

If you want to get IN Tanger, best place to start
    • Suite

The 5.30 AM wake up call by all the Imams but after a day or two you get used to it :-)

Very friendly staff, every hour of the day. Good breakfast. Super view of the surrounding Kasbah and Medina

• Reviewed: 31 January 2017

fantastic design !
    • Mini Suite

I really like this style of inn. Books, photos and Sculptures all are perfect. Good location,and beautiful view under the roof. service ,shower and bed are comfortable.

• Reviewed: 15 January 2017

Amazing last night

Very nice decorated riad with amazing breakfast! We stayed, thanks to a promotion, in the double bedroom suite and really enjoyed our last night in this cozy room with our private bathroom situated down stairs. A nice twist that is remarkable for the entire house. Cozy corners, beautiful furniture, different atmospheres,...

• Reviewed: 5 December 2016

Not what it used to be

The management. They make you feel like your intruding in on their private party and give you attitude when you ask for something. For what you pay you leave feeling cheated out of a good time.

The books, breakfast and view

• Reviewed: 29 October 2016

Not for me.

The room was dark, loud and weird. The bathroom was too small and the door wouldnt close properly from the inside. The water temperature of the shower would change once in a while. The rooftop had a bad smell coming from Somewhere. Too expensive for what it is and breakfast is not included.

The friendlyness of the staff and the view from the rooftop. The location was great, if you want to stay in the medina.

• Reviewed: 23 October 2016

Disappointment in Kasbah

There was a great deal of confusion about whether breakfast was included and the rate charged for both of our rooms. The owner said that the two employees who checked us in did not speak or understand English. If this is true, that explains the misunderstandings when we checked out. However, this is not an acceptable situation or solution.

The location was excellent. Our rooms were clean and well designed for travelers.

• Reviewed: 14 October 2018

A lovely place to stay

The breakfast was excellent

• Reviewed: 8 October 2018

Noise from the street

Noise from the street

• Reviewed: 23 September 2018

Great location; amazing views from the terrace; best breakfast in Morocco.

Our bathroom was downstairs which was a challenge in the middle of the night :)

Breakfast buffet was delicious - so much to choose.

MAGNIFICENT

Excellent staff. View from the terrace is wonderful. The place is a small hidden treasure!

Relaxing!
    • Mini Suite

We liked the location, the atmosphere, the friendliness of the staff.

Location is great.

All good

Location is great. Rooftop terraces awesome!

Terrace
    • Mini Suite

Wi-Fi no present in the room

Terrace

Not staying again

Disrespected me as a person.

Excellent staff and breakfast

The breakfast was excellent, the staff always helpful and nice, the deco of the entire Dar was amazing

Comfy and beautiful!
    • Mini Suite

Very nice hotel in the old centre of the city.

A magical stay in Tangier.
    • Suite

Great service. Friendly staff. Authentic interior.

Really well decorated and attentive service with an awesome roof terrace

Gr8 and attentive service and spoke English

Bohemian chic

Nothing special...

Location, terrace and breakfast :-)

Beautifully decorated room, nice roof terrace

Beautifully decorated room, nice roof terrace

Beautiful room, great location, helpful staff

Beautiful room, great location, helpful staff

Fabulous accommodation and lovely staff.. comfortable and full of interest and beauty

I liked everything

All the fruit varieties

This place offers a fantastic view over the city of tangier!

This place offers a fantastic view over the city of tangier! Rooms has been wonderfully decorated.

Wonderfull!

one of the best places I have stayed in!

Wifi was down in our room for both days we were there.
    • Mini Suite

Wifi was down in our room for both days we were there. But it worked in other parts of the hotel

Would stay here again

Clean, comfortable room, nice bathroom are

• Reviewed: 16 April 2017

terrific

The breakfast was amazing!

• Reviewed: 23 March 2017

The attention to detail was fabulous.
    • Mini Suite

The attention to detail was fabulous.

• Reviewed: 21 January 2017

Great staff - helpful with everything, View, breakfast,...

Great staff - helpful with everything, View, breakfast, excellent

• Reviewed: 6 January 2017

Wonderful stay in wonderful Tangier

Nothing at all

Everything was just lovely! Don't look further, just stay at this gem :-)

• Reviewed: 3 November 2016

Hip, cool and trendy home from home

Nothing to dislike

Fabulous place and interesting guests. Dinner at their restaurant Salon Bleu highly recommended too

• Reviewed: 19 May 2016

The staff, the setting and the whole athmosphere of the...

As a tall person you sometimes feel a bit to tall.

The staff, the setting and the whole athmosphere of the place. Probebly the best hotell I have stayed at. Fantastic views and a breakfast to die for. The rooms are great, you almost feel like you step into "A Thousand and one Night" with a fantastic design of the rooms. From the terrace on the roof top you have great views on the whole of Tangier. The staff is very nice and will help you to find your way in Tangier. I say even if you dont feel like visiting Tangier, this hotel is worth the visit alone.

• Reviewed: 6 May 2016

Beautiful roof terraces with a great view over the city.

Slightly tricky to find the property and getting help from a local (for a small fee) was the only way! But that was part of the fun...

Beautiful roof terraces with a great view over the city. Room was comfortable and felt very authentically decorated. The lounges in the guesthouse were also very relaxing and looked great. Staff were friendly and always available to help.

• Reviewed: 1 May 2016

Loved the roof terrace - the atmosphere and the view and the...

I absolutely hated the bed in the standard room. Very uncomfortable.

Loved the roof terrace - the atmosphere and the view and the food they made for us in the evening. Staff very friendly. A bit difficult to find but then again, getting lost in the tiny streets of kasbah is a part of this adventure :-)

• Reviewed: 28 March 2016

If you prefer the Hilton this place may not be for you.

If you prefer the Hilton this place may not be for you. This hotel is like none other. Attention was paid to every detail to provide an exotic and relaxing Moroccan experience. When we met one of the owners and it was not a surprise to find out that he is a French architect and his eye for style is exemplified in every corner of this hotel.

• Reviewed: 9 March 2016

Very tastefully decorated in a prime location in the Casbah.

Very tastefully decorated in a prime location in the Casbah. Attentive staff. The breakfast was very good. I will stay here again if I am ever in Tangier again and would recommend this place to all my friends.

• Reviewed: 7 March 2016

Superb place.

I have nothing negative to say.

Superb place. The staff, the breakfast, the location, the views, everything was really well done. Room was really well decorated. Everyone who works there is really nice and helpful. We would definitely stay again.

• Reviewed: 29 February 2016

This was honestly one of the best hotels I have been to.

This was honestly one of the best hotels I have been to. The location was amazing, each room totally stunning and the staff incredible. The two owners were also incredibly kind and helpful. We had an amazing three days there.

• Reviewed: 23 February 2016

Wonderful staff, excellent food, lovely rooms, comfortable...

We cannot cope with smoking inside especially when it comes into your bedroom, particularly at night or when people smoke beside you whilst you are eating inside. There was a lot of this which for us was the only thing that spoilt our stay. It is the culture of the owner and the country but that unfortunately doesnt mean it is acceptable to all guests.

Wonderful staff, excellent food, lovely rooms, comfortable bed.

• Reviewed: 16 February 2016

The staff are warm, welcoming, friendly and helpful, and...

The staff are warm, welcoming, friendly and helpful, and they make a real difference in the quality of the experience. The location is wonderful--relatively easy to find (though the help of a local or taxi driver helps on first arrival), right within the kasbah and great for getting right in to explore the Tangier medina. From the hotel's terrace, you get great, sweeping views; if it had been warmer, I would have had to tear myself away from spending the whole day up there. The room we had was spotless, stylishly appointed and comfortable in every regard. The breakfast deserves more than a passing mention-- it was one of the freshest and most varied spreads I've ever encountered in hotels all over the world, with lots of fruit, a variety of breads and pancakes, fresh yogurt, juices, good coffee and truly exceptional fresh strawberry jam (it's strawberry season here at the moment). Dinner was also delicious, especially the pear tart. Within two days of our departure, we sent two more travelers here because we couldn't stop talking about it. I wish I could go back tomorrow, but I'll definitely stay here whenever I'm lucky enough to revisit Tangier.

• Reviewed: 6 January 2016

The location was ok after the 1st day when you get to know...

This is the 1st time I am giving a less than positive response to Booking.com. Dar Nour - The boss (I gathered he was the boss) was very helpful and very friendly but not the staff when carrying out the instructions/arrangements. 1) Breakfast Early breakfast offered by the "boss" the night before was happily accepted by us but the arrangement did not materialised as planned the next morning. The two staff, who were awake, were obviously displeased...quite an unpleasant start to a day. 2) Cab arrangement Our cab arrangement to be assisted by the same staff to the train station did not materialised as well. 3) Train Schedule We were misinformed, or perhaps I misunderstood the timing of the train departure advised by Dar Nour resulting in missed train. No big deal, we simply took the next train, but do take the initiative to double check with the station, to aviod my mistake! : )

The location was ok after the 1st day when you get to know the place. But a word of caution to other travellers: Possibly "gangs" hanging nearby. Once alighted from the cab, a 1st man insisted on directing us and soon joined by a 2nd man who kept arguing with the 1st man and appeared to shooed him away, and told us not to give 1st man too much money/tip. We reached Dar Nour after a very short walk carrying our own lugguages, and was advised to pay tips. We gave a tip to the 1st man and he became loud and angry which made us felt very uncomfortable as both men knew where we stayed), he insisted we pay more, maybe in Euros. [[We have travelled to many emerging countries and were prepared to give tips and play our part; usually tips are accepted and things move on. But this experience at a different level, men dispute, turned angry and demand for more despite doing nothing.]]

• Reviewed: 1 December 2015

If you ever go to Tangier, that's definitely the place...

If you ever go to Tangier, that's definitely the place to stay! The staff is incredibly nice and my room was so beautiful. If you go to Morocco for the first time like myself, you will feel very welcome here!

• Reviewed: 2 October 2015

We loved this riad - it was beautifully decorated, the bed...

That we were only there for one night

We loved this riad - it was beautifully decorated, the bed was extremely comfortable and Olivier & Philippe were very helpful.

• Reviewed: 28 September 2015

I liked the decoration of the place with all the artworks...

Dar Nour has two suites ( Red and White ) I wrote in the booking note that I want the white one but at the time of arrival we got the red one which is a really annoying color for me spacial if the whole room is painted with red. I'm 6.10 so I had a problem with the low selling in some areas inside the hotel and their tiny stares.

I liked the decoration of the place with all the artworks and vintage stuff the decorated with it really feels like a home, the roof has a really nice setting with a nice view, and our suit was really spacious with two balconies.

• Reviewed: 30 August 2015

The rooms were fantastic, comfortable and spacious;

They moved our room on the second night (we only had 2 nights) and didn't tell us in advance or mention it at the time of booking. They insisted they had! They charged us in eur not Dirham without sharing the exchange rate. We had a nasty shock on finding out that a) breakfast was not included and b) it was very expensive.

The rooms were fantastic, comfortable and spacious; the wine and nibbles on the terrace at sunset were a real highlight.

There are also 29 reviews without text. These impact the overall review score.

Browse Dar Nour traveller photo gallery