2. Morocco hotel reviews
  3. Fes-Meknes B&B and inn reviews
  4. Fès B&B and inn reviews
  5. Reviews of Dar victoria

Reviews of Dar victoria

31 Rue Makhfia Quartier Bourajoue, Fès 30200, Maroc, Fes El Bali, 30110 Fès, Morocco

#7 of 98 B&Bs and Inns in Fès

9.8

Read more- opens a dialog box

Showing 1 – 75

• Reviewed: 11 December 2018

Highly Recommended Accommodation in Fes
    • Saphir Suite

The shower drains really slowly so the bathroom was often flooded, right into the toilet room next to it! The tiles are really cold in the room so bring slippers! We arrived on a Friday and was recommended to explore the medina etc but was not aware or told that the souks are closed that day! I think this is important information to tell guests especially when they say they are going to go to the souks (on a Friday).

IBRIHIM was a rock star! :) The staff are really great but he went above and beyond. Knowledgable and friendly! We stayed in the Saphir Suite which I believe is the biggest and nicest out of all the rooms. It's on the second floor and was really good for us! *A couple and a friend*. The bathroom was HUGE and the towels were huge and soft! Location was good, we also had a guide that was organised by the staff and we got picked up.

• Reviewed: 4 December 2018

Can't find a single fault
    • Coraline Double Room

In my work, it is my job to find any faults, so that they can be addressed. I honestly cannot see any fault with these lads or their accommodation. If I really had push, I'd encourage them to check-out veganism more, get vegan milk,.....and get more wine.

In short, this place is perhaps perfect - genuinely friendly staff, stunning building, perfect location, good value. A pleasant place to come back to after a day in the hectic medina. We rarely give 10 to any properties, but this gay-friendly place is an good example of how guest accommodation should be run. The three lads - Siad, Ibrahim and Mohammed - are amazing guys, very friendly, helpful, and hospitable at all times. They were always there to help us out and ensuring our comfort. I couldn't find fault in them at all. They have great advice and will help you with any of your plans. Amazing guys. True gentlemen. Regarding the accommodation. It is, in our opinion, the best location of Fez, very close to the Bab Rcif, which for us is much more beautiful than the famous 'Blue Gate', and not far from the start of the souks and tanneries. We took the lads up on their offer to have a taxi pick-up us at the bus stop. Worth it as Moroccan bus stops are always miles away from the medina. The taxi driver took us right to the door. Check-in was quick and Siad welcomed us with a nice hot Moroccan mint tea. Once settled, we arranged to have dinner in the riad. Still the best meal that we've had yet in Morocco by their lovely friendly cook, who went out of her way to try to cook us something vegan. A very special thanks to her. It wasn't fully vegan, but she done a great job in trying. We are fairly flexible that way, but for other vegans going here, I'd recommend eating here more. Just explain it better than we did. They are very accommodating. The accommodation is also the most beautiful of places that we stayed in, so far, in our month in Morocco. It is spotless clean with stunning decor. The lads used their intelligence to play soft Moroccan music to keep in harmony with the place as we ate or drank. The lads were also very nice to upgrade us to an even more beautiful more.

• Reviewed: 28 November 2018

Gorgeous Guesthouse with all the modern comforts, warm management and staff, and a wonderful chef!

Meticulously restored dar with seven rooms, each with tons of original character and updated to include the modern comforts (A/C, good water pressure in the shower, etc.). One of the best stays we had in Morocco. Mohammed, the manager, was a delight, as was Siad and another gentleman whose name escapes me. The in-house chef is phenomenal and prepared the best Moroccan meal we've ever had. Dinner at the dar is not to be missed!

• Reviewed: 26 November 2018

Magnificent Riad!
    • Aventurine Suite

Magnificent Riad! Strategically located, walking distance from the Medina buzz but still in a quiet street easy to access taxis, cafes and other things. Mohammed, Said And Ibrahim are AMAZING, as a solo traveller they took care of me, gave me advise and guided me to make of my experience in Fes an unforgettable one!

• Reviewed: 13 November 2018

The staff were amazing, organized a tour guide for us a we...
    • Aventurine Suite

The hairdryer wasn't working properly - I had sent an email previously to check If I needed to take mine.

The staff were amazing, organized a tour guide for us a we didn't have much time in the city. Excellent dinner at the Riad.

• Reviewed: 11 November 2018

Best Service

We absolutely loved our stay in Dar Victoria. Ibrahim helped us with everything from our luggages to managing details of our reservation to providing us an excellent dinner! We wish we had more time in Fes and in this beautiful dar!

• Reviewed: 27 October 2018

The staff at reception were very friendly and helpful.
    • Coraline Double Room

The room is small and dark, smell really bad. I would not recommend room Caroline to other people. Hair dryer was broken and didn’t get a replacement.

The staff at reception were very friendly and helpful. Went through so much trouble helping us get the bus tickets for our next day trip. The dar itself was pretty, breakfast is ok, lots of choices but could be improved taste wise.

Beautiful hidden Riad - room without windows

The room had no windows the room was a bit smelly The walls are super thin

The location is great and unique. the hosts are super nice. the room and bathroom are spacious and very nice

Great!
    • Coraline Double Room

To be honest, I don't have anything that I didn't like about this hotel. And I do recommend Dar Victoria to you if you plan to visit Fez. All in all, about the trip, it was our first time travel in this country and this city, the more thing I cared about was experiencing -- no matter the good or not that good thing, it's just my feeling and my thinking. I hope everyone who will go for a travel always enjoy it.

Staffs in Dar Victoria are really nice and helpful. The location is good and the design of lobby is a typical 'Riad' style. We really enjoyed our stay here. Also, we love the fresh fruits for the breakfast and now we miss it so much.

Huge and comfortable room, Ibrahim was also the best and...
    • Deluxe Double Room

Huge and comfortable room, Ibrahim was also the best and most hospitable host we have had in Morocco (from Marrakech to Essaouira to Fes to Chefchaouen). It was only a 4 mins walk to the medina gate and the riad is located near to the main road, where taxis would drop you (that meant we didn't need to navigate through confusing medina to find it). Would defo return here!

• Reviewed: 31 August 2018

Nice stay
    • Coraline Double Room

The room is at terrace and could be very noisy if someone else is outside and talking loud at night. I would recommend to close the terrace after 10:30pm so the guest in the room can have nice sleep.

We have received free upgrade; The host is very welcome and helpful that has come out to meet with us and help with our luggage at the car park; he also hand draw a map for us to go around Fes and recommended a local guide to show us around Fes with reasonable price. The RIad is very nice, historically designed, give us a taste of Fes;

The best place to stay when in Fes
    • Coraline Double Room

We stayed in Dar Victoria for 5 nights and it was perfect. The staff is extremely friendly and it was very helpful supporting us to book extra tours. The place is really beautiful and the food is amazing! Rooms as very clean and the staff do everything possible to make the stay perfect! I fully recommend it!

We stayed 2 days in Suite Saphir.
    • Aventurine Suite

We stayed 2 days in Suite Saphir. Everything was excellent! Hosts were very kind and helpfull! They booked taxi for us from the Fes airport to the riad. I think it is better to use their taxi transfer if you are coming from the airport. Riad has good location close to medina walls, so you can easily reach all important landmarks. It looks like in pictures. Moroccan traditional breakfast is searved. It consists of eggs, fruit and plenty of sweets. We also had good lunch in riad. The hosts arranged us tour through Fes with the tourist guide. I recommend it because it is a bit hard to find all landmarks alone. In 4-6 hours you can see the main attractions with the tourist guide. Don't miss to visit terrase in Les Mérinides hotel in the evening. It has beautiful panoramic view of Fes. Riad is very clean and quiet. I would stay here again and recommend it to everyone!

The most amazing experience I had in Morocco: I arrived in...
    • Amethyste

The most amazing experience I had in Morocco: I arrived in Fes after the dessert tour being very exhausted, Mohammed was being really helpful. I booked a Hamamm and a massage with the hotel to relax, it was a great deal and an amazing experience. I got all cleansed and refreshed from the hamamm and massage. The highlights at the hotel are the meals, the lady in the private kitchen is so good at cooking and I had the best experiences with all the dishes there. The price is decent too! Basically I had all my meals in the hotel for the two days of staying there. After the dinner we had a impromptu salsa dance with the stuff and other guests in celebration of the end of Ramadan, it was lovey! Highly recommended! 莫哈默德非常友好,这里的私厨做饭巨好吃,是我在摩洛哥吃的最好吃的几顿饭!强推!

A wonderful experience thanks to warm, welcoming staff, delicious food and lovely accommodation
    • Emerald Suite

We received a warm welcome and the excellent personable service continued from there. The staff were incredibly friendly and nothing was too much trouble. The food was excellent and generous and the accommodation is a beautiful tradition Moroccan home that has been renovated superbly.

We had a wonderful time at Dar Victoria.

We had a wonderful time at Dar Victoria. Mohammed and Ibraham are the best hosts ever had. For our sun´s birthday Mohammed arranged a birthday cake! Moreover they got up with us in the middle of night as we had to leave on 2:30 a.m. and gave a breakfast box. The rooms are great, comply fully with the despricptions and outmost clean. The Riad is located perfect in Fes. Thank you, Mohammed and Ibraham, for the hospitableness!

Perfectly located, amazing breakfast and everything was...
    • Topaze Suite

Perfectly located, amazing breakfast and everything was clean and comfortable. we had an amazing time at the Dar Victoria and Mohamed and Ibrahim welcomed us like friends. We only can recommend the hotel with its amazing roof Terrasse

The chef is amazing!
    • Coraline Double Room

Smell of mold from the bathroom

The chef is amazing! Really recommend eating there for dinner! Amazing meals! The best in Morocco that we tried! The Dar is very pretty.

Excellent place to stay - everyone was so nice and helpful.
    • Topaze Suite

The staff were so helpful. I was sick with fever and the manager (Mohammed) took us to hospital to see doctor and stayed with us. Ibraham always smiled and took good care of us. Hanae (cook) made special soup and other foods for me. Everyone was so nice - we can't thank them enough for their kindness.

Amazing people made our trip (hotel was amazing too)
    • Aventurine Suite

Mohammed, the riad's manager, was very welcoming and friendly. He offered us tea when we arrived, helped us with recommendations, arranged for dinner at the hotel (really good) and booked us the best guide in city (Jamalmorocco.com), who made sure to take us to the top attractions and told us about the history of city, the architecture and their culture all in our short 3-hour time frame before we had to depart to our next destination. We had such a great time with Jamal, that we ended up going back to the hotel to have lunch with him and with Mohammed (manager). Jamal got us the most delicious sandwiches for 2 euros while we went back to the hotel to pay. Mohammed offered us the mint tea on the house and all four of us sat down to have one of the most memorable lunches we had in our trip. The hotel itself was beautiful and the room was very comfortable (bed, space, layout), clean and quite. We had the room on the terrace, so it was nice to be isolated and be able to open the door and windows in the morning and enjoy the sun coming into the room. Thank you Mohammed and Jamal for making our stay at the riad one of the best of our 12-day trip in your beautiful country.

The manager was super friendly and helpful during our stay.

The manager was super friendly and helpful during our stay. He knows all the information you probably need on your vocation (the restaurants, banks the route etc.) When my friends and I had to check out really early in the morning and leave for the coach station, he packed our breakfast!! The Dar itself is also really beautiful. Too bad we only had time to stay for one night.

Most beautiful Riad!
    • Emerald Suite

Dar Victoria is the most beautiful Riad! The courtyard is incredibly tasteful and the rooms spacious and great, too. Breakfast and dinner are extraordinary. We loved this place - thank you so much, Mohammed, for making our stay so special!

Authentic Morocco hotel.
    • Amethyste

Tv in the room would be nice but once you there you feel very different from modern world.

Authentic place, not like your modern hotel. Helps a lot to understand history and live in Morocco. No tv in room but floor like 300 plus year old. Fountain in lobby has a story. Staff guys really want to help

Really kind staff and nice breakfast!
    • Saphir Suite

Just the hole in the shower place makes bad smell,even makes the bedroom very smelly. Need to be really careful to cover that hole after shower and close the door of bathroom.

Really kind staff and nice breakfast!Help us a lot. Comfortable bed and the air conditioner is really work and made the room very warm

The Riad was truly stunning, one of the most beautiful...
    • Deluxe Double Room

The sound proof wasn’t that good in the room, would really appreciate if the stuff would remind guests to keep their voice down in public area.

The Riad was truly stunning, one of the most beautiful architecture we’ve seen in Morocco. Stuff was very friendly.

Stunning Dar and best hospitality in Morocco!
    • Emerald Suite

The fact that we never wanted to leave.

Wow! Dar Victoria is the best place we have stayed using booking.com. Not just in Morocco but around the world. We arrived at r’cif circle after traveling 8 hours from Merzouga and Dar Victoria arranged for someone to escort us. This was crucial as we wouldn’t have found it on our own! The warm and friendly smiles we received from Jamal (even some Moroccan tea) made us feel right at home. Jamal is a wealth of information. He taught us more about Moroccan culture and the history of Fes than we have learned in our past 10 days. He also assisted us with booking a guide to tour the Medina. Which was a great value and ended up being an awesome day with Idriss. We stayed in the emerald room which was very comfortable and border lined palatial. Two floors with multiple places to lounge. Best shower we had in Morocco with hot water and great pressure. Breakfast was served by Mohamed who quickly won us over with his positive energy. He is always there to help out and answer questions you have. After our tour, we sat down with Mohamed and Jamal for tea and popcorn and shared stories from our respective countries. They then invited George and I to the “new town” to smoke shisha (hookah) at one of their favorite local places. It turned out to be an amazing evening. Our only regret was not staying at Dar Victoria longer.

Beautiful riad for stay
    • Topaze Suite

WIFI is not good in some area of the room.

The room is vert big and the stuffs are very helpful and friendly.The breakfast ia super nice and lots of options.

A gem of a riad!
    • Coraline Double Room

A beautiful riad hidden away from the crazy streets of the medina. You feel at home in this cozy getaway and admire the history and vibrancy of the riad. There is a great reading nook with a fireplace in the main courtyard, a beautiful rooftop patio and my room was comfortable, clean and homey. I loved the massive soft towels provided and the heat in January was appreciated! The breakfast was beautiful and plentiful in the mornings, they were so flexible and catered to my inability to have gluten. They always ensured I was well fed despite this! The dinner was lovely, fresh and portions are huge! There is a hammam and massage on site as well! The riad is very easy to navigate back too and close to cafes, banks, A pharmacy and you're steps away from the great medina shopping and food! I had such a great stay, the manager Muhammad was so attentive to my needs, had many recommendations, introduced me to great moroccan music and culture and he took his time to greet everyone during their stays and chat. Ibrahim the waiting staff was so kind and always willing to help, always made sure my coffee cup was full and my breakfast served! The ladies in the kitchen and cleaning staff were so friendly, kept my room pristine and the food was delicious! This is truly a gem due to the staff and their hospitality. I would stay again!

Fabileus, friendly and beautiful!
    • Aventurine Suite

Dar Victoria is a beautiful riad at a perfect location near to the old Medina of Fés. The riad has the most beautiful, charming and comfortable rooms and a roof top terrace. The restaurant is also super charming. Dinner and breakfast were absolutely delicious. Special thanks to Mohammed, Ibrahim and the ladies from the kitchen. We absolutely recommend this riad and wish we can come back in the future! Inshallah!

Enjoyed pur time in Dar Victoria and will definitely recommend to friends and family!
    • Amethyste

Air conditioning was smelly, room was a little cold.

Staff was very friendly and helpful starting from making us mint tea to telling us history of the city, breakfast was good, service was excellent, location was perfect.

Staff - feels like home, when you come to visit a good old...
    • Emerald Suite

Staff - feels like home, when you come to visit a good old friend, you are welcomed and taken care. Interior - a real experience of authentic Moroccan home with beautifully carved walls and mosaic floor.

Almost a heavenly refugee for us in a city that is a bit dangerous for tourists.
    • Amethyste

The manager was one of the nicest guys we met in Fés, competent, funny and honest. Hotel is well-equipped, among others with a central air-conditioned system, nice bath room and a salon for chill-out. Service personal are also competent.

Everything is good.
    • Saphir Suite

Everything is good. Very near to the main road. The manager and the staff are very friendly and helped us solved many problems. The decoration is very beautiful

Excellent location, service, staff and food, but a little bit cold in the room
    • Coraline Double Room

A little bit cold in the room

The room is very nice, the location is quite goood, the food is delicious, the staff are interesting and the message is quite enjoyable

The host Mohammed was particularly helpful and caring.
    • Coraline Double Room

The host Mohammed was particularly helpful and caring. The Riad's location is very convenient for the Souk but still quiet. Great view over Medina from rooftop.

The staff upgraded our room for free.

It was a bit expensive

The staff upgraded our room for free. The staff is quite interesting, and he even went to the only Chinese restaurant in Fes with us. We had to leave early to catch the bus, and they could provide breakfast at such an early time, and also the breakfast was really good.

The staff and service were amazing.
    • Aventurine Suite

There was an odd odor in the room. Most likely from the old pipes. It’s unavoidable in the Medina.

The staff and service were amazing. Mohammed went out of his way to make sure we were taken care of. A great customer service experience.

Compared to other Riads in the f
    • Deluxe Double Room

It is a bit dark, but to be expected from a cavernous old house of multiple stories (that incredible interior courtyard!!) and probably grateful for it in summer.

Mohammed was very helpful, sending information in advance and offering to help, both very useful when going to a hotel in a medina. He and Ibrahim were also gracious hosts onsite, with suggestions and help arranging transport. The rooftop terrace is lovely. We had a nice dinner and breakfast. The room was very quiet, good bed, HUGE bathroom.

Staff were absolutely fantastic!
    • Topaze Suite

If you are a couple make sure you book a room with either two single beds or extra large double as we had the normal double bed size which we would say is a tiny bit too small for the two of us. Also room was quite dark. Wasn't an Big issue, just made it difficult to pack.

Staff were absolutely fantastic! Always available to assist and even came in early to provide breakfast before the scheduled time on our departure date. The breakfast and dinners were unbelievable!! There really is no need to leave the hotel to enjoy traditional and exceptionally cooked Moroccan food!! The road has the best meals! We enjoyed the sun beds on the terrace which are also semi private which made it more comfortable. If you cherish your shower pressure you will love this riad! Hot water and best shower ever!!! Location is perfect. Very easily accessible from the nearby road, and a 2 min walk in the medina to the copper, tannery areas and the oldest library in the world.

Amazing stay!
    • Aventurine Suite

The Service was brilliant and the food a dream. We stayed for 3 nights and had dinner every evening at the riad,which was a three course menu prepared with a lot of love. We would always stay again and had great conversations especially with Mohammed. Keep up the good work guys!

A beautiful and traditional setting will form the basis of your amazing stay in Fez

Not a thing.

Dar Victoria is beautiful oasis in Fez. It felt immediately like a home away from home, mostly due to the staff and manager Mohammed who not only gave us a free upgrade but also squeezed us in for dinner despite arriving late (the food was excellent). Stay here!

very old Dar with awe inspiring interior which felt slightly...
    • Aventurine Suite

Some of the other rooms we saw in the Dar looked a bit small and dark - the top room is great , but beware the 44 steep steps to climb up to it!

very old Dar with awe inspiring interior which felt slightly cavernous and not particularly comfortable, although the lovely staff went out of their way to make us welcome and to help us in any way. We ate dinner in the Dar every night which was delicious and plentiful! We had a lovely room at the top opening out onto the roof terrace, which was quiet with a very nice bathroom. It was close to the main places of interest in Fez, and easy to navigate back to.

good value Riad with very friendly helpful staff and good food.

Very nice Service, beautiul hotel
    • Coraline Double Room

The personal was really kind, they picked us up where our Taxi drove us. We received an exceptional treatment and the hotel is really beautiful!! Breakfast was very good as well.

Good location, great breakfast, very good service...
    • Amethyste

Good location, great breakfast, very good service (especially if it comes to organization of tours and transport). Enjoying a Morocco mint tea on the roof terracce is just perfect.

Ibrahim Ibrahim Ibrahim!
    • Coraline Double Room

Ibrahim Ibrahim Ibrahim! Et Mohamedin Mohamedin Mohamedin!! Viva the brides!!:D Miss you guys! Amazing staff! Ibrahim is the best Berber storyteller and Mohamed the ultimate hotel manager!<3

Convenient location near place rcif, easy access to medina...
    • Emerald Suite

Convenient location near place rcif, easy access to medina and tannery. Fez has the most complicated medina I believe much more difficult to direct than Marrakech... But still we managed to walk out even at night. The riad is nicely decorated and room is quite spacious, and has a Hammam in house! It's very good experience. Delicious breakfast and the tasty dinner is quite value of money. Great host! VERY helpful on everything. Should come again!

Loved our stay there.
    • Topaze Suite

Loved our stay there. Thank you to Mohammed and his staff for making it such a comfortable and friendly experience. Lovely room and they went the extra mile to keep us happy.

This breathtaking Riad in the middle of Medina was amazing.
    • Aventurine Suite

This breathtaking Riad in the middle of Medina was amazing. Since the first moment Mohammed and the other people that works there treated us like part of the family. Breakfast and dinner were delicious, the room was perfect. They were really helpful, they arranged a taxi and dinner for us as requested. We also did the hammam with scrub massage for two and was an excellent experience.

Amazing place to come and rest body and soul.
    • Deluxe Double Room

The internet was quite slow, if you are panning to work a lot you might want to buy a SIM card with 4G. No lunch available, but that's a good reason to go out and explore.

Amazing riad hidden in the old medina of Fes, even away from the very touristy places (you don't want to go where the tanneries are, however beautiful, it's flocking with tourists there). The riad is close to a central square where people go to at night to play cards, play soccer, make music, and so on. Amazing staff and very clean, spacious rooms. The terrace on the roof is great to chill at night, listening to the buzz of the city and the typical sounds of Arab cities.

Of two weeks in Morocco, this hotel was the standout.
    • Coraline Double Room

Of two weeks in Morocco, this hotel was the standout. It was beautiful, conveniently located, quiet, spacious, and very clean. They had great beds and linens, strong AC, a wonderful view, a delicious breakfast, and the best staff, whom pointed us in all the right directions. The Riad looked just like some of the 120 euro a night (for the basic room) places where we ate dinner around the city. The room we stayed in at Dar Victoria had the best value by far of the many hotels we tried. It was the only riad we stayed in for more than a night (as we love hopping around), staying there the duration of our time in Fes (3 nights). Their dinner was also incredibly good and served on the beautiful roof terrace, it comes highly recommended.

• Emerald Suite

You need help getting there the first time

Everything, the room was exceptionally decorated and clean. The interior is a piece of art. The staff are eager to help in everything you need. The chef prepared a delicious traditional Moroccan feast. To top it all, the rate was extremely competitive.

So glad we stayed here - 10/10
    • Coraline Double Room

That we had to leave! Next time we will stay longer.

A beautiful riad! Our room was large, beautifully decorated and clean. The breakfast was excellent. We also chose to have dinner at the riad, and it was delicious. The staff were friendly and helpful, especially the manager (who spoke excellent English). We have stayed in lots of riads over the years we have visited Morocco and Dar Victoria Fes is one of the best.

• Reviewed: 24 November 2018

The smell in the room

• Reviewed: 18 November 2018

Comfortability, good service and good location
    • Coraline Double Room

I liked everything, the place, good service and kindness of the people working there worth the price.

Everything.

• Reviewed: 13 November 2018

This riad is absolutely beautiful and the staff make...
    • Topaze Suite

This riad is absolutely beautiful and the staff make everything that is possible to do your stay the most pleasant that they can.

• Reviewed: 11 November 2018

Fantastic location, extremely helpful and accommodating...
    • Topaze Suite

Fantastic location, extremely helpful and accommodating staff, and the hotel is an absolute paradise- peaceful, tranquil and just stunning.

• Reviewed: 22 October 2018

Breakfast was awesome.
    • Aventurine Suite

WiFi not strong enough for streaming or decent browsing.

Breakfast was awesome. Location perfect for exploring the medina.

• Reviewed: 12 October 2018

Beautiful Riad
    • Coraline Double Room

The room was very nice and the bathroom was beautiful. The breakfast was rich and tasty, the best tried in Morocco.

Super friendly & nice

Super friendly & nice Good recommendation and very helpful

The room, the staffs, the food here are all very nice.
    • Amethyste

The room, the staffs, the food here are all very nice. Highly recommended!

Well located;

WiFi a little eratic

Well located; beautiful building and decor; excellent staff

Common areas were excellent, as was the service
    • Topaze Suite

Rooms were on the small side, as was the bed (small for a double)

Common areas were excellent, as was the service

Best place to,stay in Fes Great people, great food great location Splendid stay

Staff

Small window

Staff

Friendly and helpful staff, which helped a lot with...
    • Coraline Double Room

Unable to pay by credit card.

Friendly and helpful staff, which helped a lot with directions. The dinner is great.

Room had faint smell

Breakfast Service

Very beautiful place!
    • Topaze Suite

Very beautiful place!!! Staff are greate! Felt ourselves like in fairytale. The most tasty tajine we had during our journey in Morocco.

Excellent stay
    • Coraline Double Room

Everything is wonderful. The interior of this riad is beautiful and well designed. I really enjoy the time staying in the lobby, especially.

The staff and the location were the highlights.
    • Emerald Suite

The staff and the location were the highlights. Plus this riad is very beautiful!

All of the staff were super friendly and attentive.
    • Emerald Suite

All of the staff were super friendly and attentive.

Very friendly and welcoming staff, made us feel at home.
    • Emerald Suite

Very friendly and welcoming staff, made us feel at home.

Best food we had in all of Morocco

Best food we had in all of Morocco

Showing 1 – 75

We Price Match
We Price Match
Low rates • No booking fees • Find cheaper? We'll refund the difference!
Browse Dar victoria traveller photo gallery