Reviews of Ibis Casablanca City Center 3 stars

Angle Zaid Ou Hmad - Rue Sidi Belyout, 20190 Casablanca, Morocco

#37 of 62 hotels in Casablanca

Based on 1989 hotel reviews

Fantastic location right next to Casa Port Station with food...
    • Sweet Room with Double Bed

Staff was not friendly and completely unwilling to help. Definitely not willing to go the extra mile to help their client. Breakfast was TERRIBLE. Don’t waste your money purchasing the included breakfast. Just go to the train station for affordable good breakfast and coffee.

Fantastic location right next to Casa Port Station with food court. Reasonably comfortable room. Clean.

Good location, but not very value for price.
    • Standard Twin Room

The staff that help us check in was very rude. He gave a very bad manner for collecting our information. Even i would like to pay for the breakfast, he showed very annoyed and even not wanting to tell us when is the breakfast time. The room cleaniness was acceptable but the bathroom was bad. The hair dryer was very dirty, VERY DIRTY! The sink waa very messy. The overall experience was worse than the budget ibis at fes, as I try ibis budget fes also. The price was much cheaper and the overall was mich better than here.

The location is good. The breakfast is fair.

Very bloody poor.
    • Sweet Room with Twin Beds

What to say...? I booked 3 rooms facing the Port. reconfirming them personally 2 weeks before our arrival. All looked good. On arrival we were given 3 rooms facing the carpark I questioned this ....No I was told we did not book these rooms facing the Port and that all those rooms were full....MMMMmmmm...?? one of my group went to their room and it was being used already. this sent the staff into a flurry...gave another room ..No apology. So bloody rude.then out of nowhere they found a room for me facing the Port...? the room was tiny, no room to unpack my suitcase. had trouble with the sink. the elevator indicater only went to floor 14 even though we were staying on floor 15....? very confusing...? the staff just did not give a bugger. Very poor all round. next time we will stay at the good old Shabby Hotel Central near by at half the price. Mjw

Location-location-location.

No kettles for boiling hot water but the bar/kitchen does have hot water dispenser.

The staffs were extremely friendly. Location is great and rooms were clean.

Bring my own soap on my next stay.

The small soap was almost finished after hand washes and 2 showers. They did not provide a new soap the next day. I rang down for soap for night shower. It never came after an hour. So I went to reception and had to wait for half an another hour. Bad. Stingy or not well-trained room maids? It was late night. One waste paper bin! I had to go to bathroom to throw rubbish. Eventually i threw them on floor and collected the rubbish on checking out. Reception staff grumpy. Gave wrong info on Mohd V mosque on May Day.

Centrality of location. Like location very much. A few minutes walk and you are in the center of activity

They could try better

Terrible food at the restaurant No fitness center Rooms without minibar and safe locker Staff at the restaurant doesn`t speak english

Rooms were clean

Modern, contemporary design hotel with great location (to train). Excellent value for money.
    • Sweet Room with Twin Beds

The room, although lovely, was not that spacious. Most staff were helpful, but some not so much.

Great location and close to train, restaurants and some shopping. Room was a contemporary design and clean. Food in restaurant at the hotel was adequate.

Good for Business

Locker, small room.

The property is located beside the train station, great for solo travellers who take a train from the airport. Only 500 meters from the train station. The room is small, and even the locker is without doors.

Over all worth it for the price, I won’t eat there and I won’t stay for more then 1 night

Food was very bad, 2 single beds out together to make a bigger bed is a bad idea, as well as having only one outlet to charge phones/ laptops far from bed...

Staff was friendly,

Ibis still a great place to stay.

The very unconvenient thing was the big construction around the train station area,but it is the progress....

Location was great,very good for transportation,restaurants near by.Also quiet and cleaness as well.Excelent stay.Highly recommend.

Very ordinary. The Melliber near the Mosque Hassan II was a much better value.

I booked an additional night for the night after my group left. The night before it was to start I cleared my reservation with the front desk, but the next day, they no longer had my reservation and I had to pay more to stay than the booking rate.

Convenient location. Otherwise very ordinary.

Good location.

It was alright overall.

Location was the best when it comes to the trains to/from the airport. I was also promoted to a nicer room at the check-in. The room was clean and the view was amazing

Another client entered our room with a prostitute....
    • Sweet Room with Double Bed

Someone else entered our room in the middle of the night and jumped on our bed while we were in it! Obviously a prostitute and her client both drunk and under the influence. They had a key that opened our door. We immediatly left the hotel this place is not safe and the night staff just gave us apologize and expected us to stay! This is not acceptable! I have never been so scared in my entire life!

Conveniently located to train station.
    • Sweet Room with Twin Beds

Check in staff is cold, unfriendly, unwelcoming, and unhelpful. Terrible really. It ruined my experience of staying here. Management should change the front desk personnel. Concierge was also unhelpful when asked for tips. Very disappointing. Rooms are very small and you can hear traffic from the street

Conveniently located to train station. My room seemed recently updated

wish i had stayed at sofitel or novotel in same cul-de-sac instead
    • Standard Twin Room

the air conditioning did not work at att . there was nophone in the room to call and complain. very very smallroom without a drawer for underwear etc,

location next to rairoad station and petit taxis. better neighborhood and nearby restaurants than at casa voyageurs

Luggage storage was provided when I arrived early, before...

My keycard did not work initially; it took three failed attempts (round-tripping to/from the 7th floor with my luggage) before they switched me to a different room.

Luggage storage was provided when I arrived early, before rooms were available.

Pretty decent with good location but not worth it's price in terms of comfort and service.
    • Sweet Room with Double Bed

No AC on the room. I requested to have it fixed but I was told that only the heater was functioning and advised me to just open the window if I want a cooler feel on my room. Imagine! I asked for a smoking room but gave me the non-smoking. No effort on the receptionist to give me one when I requested for it.

Minimalist arrangement of the room and it's authentic lively ambiance.

Right near train station;

Smoky open-space bar right behind reception; reception unwilling to call me a cab and instead pointed me to the guys parked out front who asked ridiculous fares

Right near train station; late night food delivery to room; relatively quiet, comfy and clean

Above my Expectations!
    • Sweet Room with Double Bed

The lobby should be renovated and the shampoo found in the room is scanty!

Very Close to the Medina and in the heart of Everything. The Rooms are spacious and really cool!

Good spot for a night when passing through town.
    • Sweet Room with Double Bed

The immediate area around the hotel wasn't very interesting or exciting. I'd stay elsewhere if spending a few nights in Casablanca again.

Easy to get to from the airport, close to the medina, and a few good restaurants.

Dirty room, very old and rough towels Half of the menu at the restaurant is not available The worst tagine I had in my week-long stay in Morocco Do not eat in this hotel Overpriced for what it provides

Location. Nothing else about this hotel is a plus.

Shower was nice

The first impression of staff was not friendly at all. In the Ibis guide, it mentioned that they were here to help be it room service, converter plugs etc. But the staff at the counter was very unhelpful and massively abrupt. There was also very loud building work just outside my room for a few hours. Drills coming into my wall and shaking the whole room. Not pleasent.

Shower was nice

Extremely comfortable and rejuvenating.

There could have been more of a selection available to eat at the bar.

The staff were lovely and I enjoyed the spacious surroundings of the bar and restaurant areas.

price and location and WiFi was good connection
    • Sweet Room with Twin Beds

Breakfast was just about acceptable... great if you liked bread ... very poor hot food selection very poor cold meats cheese fruit selection Tv was limited for English channels

price and location and WiFi was good connection

The receptionists were so CHEAP and destructed the brand...
    • Standard Twin Room

The receptionists were so CHEAP and destructed the brand image. The hotel should NOT let this happen to other guests again. When we checked in we had not enough DH to pay for the rooms we booked through this website. We asked the receptionist how much we had to pay and he checked on our reservation and counted as 4200+DH. We were let to pay anytime or upon checkout. The next day the shift has changed. Two guys who ‘served’ checkout asked us to pay 4900+ DHM! We were in sheer shock by a huge difference happened within one night! We questioned why it turned out to be 8.5% higher than last shift’s count and 10% more expensive than the rate shown on confirmation page from booking.com. They claimed that: 1. We should pay 4900+ DHM in cash or its equvelent euros with the rate 12:1 (rather than 11:1 commonly), because the hotel had own decesion on exchanging rate. 2. They also had own say in regard to the room rate for each day, which was not necessarily the same or proximate as shown on customer advanced booking confirmation. 3. Credit card payment was allowed to pay in 4900+DH, not the ones shown on booking confirmation. We could not calm ourselves down for those who tried to cheat. But we had to catch the train across the road which departed to the airport in 15 minutes so we left the hotel without timely fighting for our interests and filing the evidence. But we were sure that the hotel CCTV should have worked to record the details. After all we believed that this was a single incident caused by very cunning staff, we said this because it appeared no problems checking out or paying a reasonable room rate in this hotel before. It and Booking.com should go inside to the matter immediately and appropriately.

The worst hotel experience , highly not recommend this place.

The receiption is very very rude, n even rudely told me he did not care how we think, he did not work for me. He even lied and cheating. This is the worst hotel experience I ever had.

I had the worst hotel staying experience in this ibis hotel, I booked through Booking.com, later I tried to cancel the booking, after sending request n contacted Booking.com, I was told by Booking.com there is no reply fro this hotel at all. After I arrived the hotel, I was told by the receiption very rudely that I don’t need to stay if I don’t want, but they will charge me any way, and he refused to call Booking.com, and told me I had to call myself. So I had to stay. After I stayed, I found they charged my credit card more than Booking.com confirmed total price, I asked the receiption to check, but he insisted he did nothing wrong, n refused my request to talk to his manager. Later I tried to talk to another guy who seems more senior, the guy was even more rude, and he very rudely told me that is the price, if I don’t like, I can talk to Booking, he does not work for me, I asked him if this is ibis service, he told me yes, he does not care how we as guest think about tjis, m refused to tell me his name. I insisted I need to talk to his manager, he told me he would not give his manager’s tel n lied to me his manager would come in the next morning, but when I checked out the second day morning at 10am, he told me he did not know when his manager would come, maybe afternoon 2-3pm, n asked me to wait. I told him I don’t pay to have this kind of treatment, n will call ibis to report this, he said he does not care at all. I

Higher IBIS Standards

The hotel may provide slippers for the room as it is an important need.

(1) The hotel is located near the port. So not so hard to find the location of the hotel. (2) The hotel had higher service quality than a standard IBIS hotels. (3) The room was clean, hot and tidy. The housekeeper (Sofia, as far as I remember) has made a good work. She even tidied up my pyjama, which were mostly ignored by many housekeepers. (4) The dinner was satisfying, the variety of the menu was not so rich but not that much bad. (5) There is a private car park area, so you can park the car safely, although I could not park my car inside the parking area. I had to park it on street, yet, they had security. (6) The wifi connection was good, I did not have problems.

clean, good location, easily accessible

smelt smokey. I asked for a change in rooms and they were very nice and accommodated me with a non-smoke smelling room.

this is a standard airport hotel that puts you in the center of the city. great location. easily accessible by train. easy to get cabs to the airport. staff is attentive. breakfast is good. rooms are modern and clean.

Extra taxes charged on top of booked rate.

Extra taxes charged on top of booked rate. Plus my room key was faulty and had to be recharged every time I left the room! They should have replaced it when I went to them for the third time - I didn’t even get an apology!!

Not one of my favorite hotels.
    • Standard Twin Room

The breakfast was bland and boring. The breakfast staff did not approach the table to clear used dishes at all or to refill coffee cups. The towels in the room were threadbare, and no hand towels. No complimentary shampoo or shower gels.

The location, The bar service. Modern generally clean building. The housekeeping and laundry service.

Great location and view from top floor. Reliable Ibis.

no airport shuttle. Annyoing that Ibis loyalty membership of the booker is ignored when booking made through booking.com . Understand my colleague expected an upgrade due to his Ibis Loyalty membership. Annoying when the end used does not get access to booking made by someoneelse..

Great location, walking distance to Train station, Restaurant du port de peche, Hassan II mosque, old medina. Good selection at breakfast. Proper coffee available. Fruit juices could improve. Reliable Ibis rooms. Great view from top roof, lobby bar should be moved to top of the building.

A nice clean hotel. There are some reburbs taking place outside the hotel that can hide the entrance

Communication between staff. I paid for breakfast on check in, but they said I hadn't at breakfast time. Subsequently I skipped breakfast, as I didn't want to discuss it any further at 6am and I had a train to catch at 7.30.

Location next to the train station

Good location, great price and comfortable.

Breakfast was not as nice as the hotel can offers.

The location is excellent. One can walk around and to the Medina shopping. Very good for the price. It is close to the mosque, Hassan II. Also close to Rick’s cafe.

no need to set alarm clock because train noise will wake you...

no bottled water, no kettle, no bedside sockets for phone charging, to say nothing of slippers. No bottled shampoo or shower gel, just two sample sachets. This hotel provides nothing except a bed and shower! The attitude of the receptionist is horrible, and he charged me twice. (I already paid on booking and he insisted I haven't paid. I'm still waiting for a refund.)

no need to set alarm clock because train noise will wake you up at 6am in the morning.

stay was short and quiet with a fairly good service.
    • Standard Twin Room

not enough TV channels, too much haggling by security staff and taxi drivers outside hotel

room clean, WiFi fast, close to facilities and train station and some sight seeing places.

Good view from the room and also, from the window at the...

We have been there at end of november, and it was quite cool and little bit wet in the room. But ok. No sleepers, bathrobes and water in the room.

Good view from the room and also, from the window at the corridor. Nice design and soft bed. Free parking, next to the hotel at the parking lot. Good location.

I had to change room 3 times before i get a room that was...

I had to change room 3 times before i get a room that was more or less clean, the others before had an impossible smell, used sheets with hairs from clients before, the bathtube had so many hairs and dust that was just impossible to take a shower. The lifts seemed to have no maitainence whatsoever for many years, with lots of strange noises, dirty and the doors don't open in some floors so it's the client who has to force them to open. JUS A DISASTER THIS PLACE! I Highly DON'T recommend.

Nice

The food, forget it ...

Nice clean room, modern. Comfortable bed. Roomy bathroom. Basic which was fine ... Quiet on the 11th floor while traffic below. Doorman Faoud was the best ... Walked me half a block to a little store for water. Helped us find the correct mini bus for our tour.

location is very convenient.
    • Standard Twin Room

There were a lot of insects on the bed, we did not notice it till we find it by late night when we prepare for sleep. We had to change room ~ mid night.

location is very convenient.

Avoid the hotel
    • Standard Twin Room

Avoid the hotel! The hotel charge me 10% more than my reservation (besides the city tax). The staff insist that it's all due to the rate from booking.com, it made no sense, and I called booking.com to confirm the rate should be no higher than fair rate. Anyway, the staff insist to charge me extra money, I can't cancel the booking because it's not refundable, so I had to pay for the extra rate. It's crazy, and never happened anywhere else.

Solid business hotel, great value and location for money.

It is an unfortunate fact of this hotel that the bathroom pipes emmenate a lovely odor of sewage every day from maybe 1 to 6 pm. I don't think this is a hotel thing per se, but has to do with old water systems and tides and a very polluted port. It is what it is, and I've stayed here several times. But then, the Novotel next door smells like permanent damp, so I prefer the odor. And the more expensive hotels (presumably with newer systems) next door don't have the issue, but they are way beyond my per diem. Just keep the bathroom door closed and it's fine. Given value, nice staff and location, it still wins out.

As someone is in Casa on business, this place is always great value for money, particularly for a line female traveler - short walk to Sqala restaurant for a nice breakfast or lunch, good places to work downstairs, decent wifi mostly, and across the street from the train to Rabat. (If you're in Rabat, try the Hotel Cantor Terminus.)

Rude Lazy and nasty staff,

We stayed in IBIS from Oct24 to Oct26. The reason we stayed in this hotel is its location, right across from the train station, convenient to take the train to the airport. When I checked in at 3pm, the man at the reception pushed two forms for me to fill. Basically it was name and address which they should have as I had provided them during the booking online. The only thing they would need was the passport info. This showed their lazyness. After completed the form they spent 5 minutes to find a room. When I reached the room, it was not cleaned after the previousguest left. Returned to the reception, they just give another room without apologized for this error. The 65MAD breakfast was just pastry, some fruit, boiled egg, coffee, tea and juices. Nothing to remember. In the evening when we returned from outside after dinner, my wife want a cup of hot water to bring it to the room as it was cold. The restaurant staff said she had to bring her own cup as the cup in restaurant was for the use in the retaurant only. When my wife brought her glass down, they told her they had no hot water, restaurant had no hot water, how strange, then why asked my wife to bring her cup? They were playing really nasty. When I learned about this, I was going to see the hotel manager about this. My wife did not make it a big issue as we would check out early in the morning. Their business corner computers were down from the day 1, when I told them about this as I like to print my boarding pass, they suggested that I went to Novotel next door to use theirs. The housekeeping was no better, they forget to put the fresh towels after removed the used one. In the bathroom, there were 2 bath towels, one per person, 2 small packs of shampoo and one small square of soap for both shower and hand washing. IBIS is an inexpensive hotel known for small room, sparse furnishing and stringent operation, but this was outrage cheap.

Good location, but not much more than that.
    • Standard Twin Room

The staff was smug, unhelpful and not happy to be working in the service industry.

The location is really good, opposite of Casa Port train station and close to the Medina and city center.

Cheapest in the area
    • Standard Twin Room

Bad smell in the room Bad reception and bad hospitality at reception No good soap and shampoo

Cheapest in the area Newly renovated in some rooms Ask the reception to see the room before check in

Same old Ibis, never fails, never disappoints

Found it pricey considering its an ibis in Morocco

We booked an ibis, we got an ibis,they are all the same... Clean, comfortable, friendly and effective staff (gave us advice on sightseeing, even took us food to the room). Good variety of TV channels, and the all-night kitchen is always a plus. Location of it is perfect, the train is literally in the back and you easily catch petit taxi, it's 2€ to hassan II!

The guy in the counter is very offensive,his name is Omar.

The guy in the counter is very offensive,his name is Omar.I booked 3 days on Booking.com.but after 3 days,I want to book another 3days.he told me price rising.It is fine,but his attitude really offensive,he say,if you donot agree the price,you can get your bags and leave.I stayed in Ibis in many cities globally,this is the first time and I hope it will not be my last time.

The location of this hotel is great, only 2 minutes walk to...
    • Standard Twin Room

The entrance of this hotel is in another rue instead of the opposite of the Gare

The location of this hotel is great, only 2 minutes walk to the Gare Casa ports. You could also find some stores near the hotel or in the Gare.

Convenience was why we booked, convenience was what we got.

Breakfast was a little odd. No particular pattern to how things were laid out (e.g. jugs of breakfast cereal randomly placed in the middle of the jams, etc.)

Felt just like an Ibis anywhere else in the world. Convenient location for the train station. Walking distance to the big mosque.

Location is perfect for a business traveler next to the...

Apart from location, the rest of the experience left much to be desired. Firstly they gave us the wrong key and we ended up entering an occupied room breaking the privacy of a couple. When They gave us finally the right key we ended up on a poorly cleaned room with remnants of hair on bed sheets and in bath. The floor was also dirty.

Location is perfect for a business traveler next to the train station.

Avoid, this hotel is a joke!

I booked this hotel in booking.com, with the confirmation clearly showing the rate I was supposed to pay, I was asked by the staff to pay extra 10% charge (besides 1.2 euros city tax). They don't care about the rate in my reservation, they simple ask me to pay or to go away. Never been treated like this.

Good standard, good location
    • Standard Twin Room

Breakfast isn't that great, would recommend one of the cafés near by.

Classic Ibis style, you know what you will get in advance, practical not spectacular. Good start into exploring Casablanca and Morocco. Plus, the location is great, close to Medina, Port, Railway station and many restaurants close by.

For a typical chained hotel, most of the things a traveller...
    • Standard Twin Room

Before we book the hotel, we did saw some of the reviews mentioned that the staffs are not very friendly and as helpful as people expected, and it is true. As a big chain hotel we expected exellent customer service but unfortunately we don't really feel that way. The front desk staff is a bit cold when we arrive and not really friendly by the way he talked and explained things to us. We all know that the taxi service in Morocco is not very regulated and they sometimes try to rip off the tourists by proposing very unreasonable pricing. So we asked the receptionist what will be the reasonable cost of taxi to get to the airport during check in and we were told that the maximum price is 300DH. So in the morning while we were waiting for our friends in the lobby to check out, we asked the receptionist on shift to speak to the taxi driver, same amount 300DH was offered by the taxi driver when the receptionist went out for quote. However, when we got out of the hotel and went to the taxi, the taxi driver doubled the price and the receptionist refused to help us further and said the taxi service outside is out of the hotel control. For a big hotel like this with so much travellers staying in, they can easily secure few taxi drivers by providing reliable taxi service with reasonable pricng for people who need to use this service. However, for our case they were hands off from this and let customers standing in front of the hotel negotiating the taxi fares at 5am in the morning for half an hour. We don't blame the hotel staffs but I am sure the hotel management can do something about it. if they don't improve this service and you need to travel by taxi, please remember to spare time for fares negotiation to avoid delay of your journey. And don't rely on the hotel staffs for help on this.

For a typical chained hotel, most of the things a traveller needs can be found in here. The location is very good. It is right next to Casablanca train station. The building is Bi and common areas are spacious, the rooms are standard sizes and the facilities are clean and the beds are comfortable. Restaurants are within Walking distance, and Hassan II Mosque is only 20 mins away by foot.

• Standard Twin Room

People smoke in the hotel lobby early morning, afternoon, night and its too much. Very unhealthy, i won't stay there again to avoid sickness.

Easy access

Close to Casa Port railway station, which is which is okay...

The hotel is in a miserable, dirty and smelly part of town with bad pavement and garbage scattered everywhere. Moreover, there are way to many adhesive touts in the area... very unpleasant. Be warned of a possible bad experience. Roomwise, the bathroom smelled of mildew and the bathroom of cigarette smoke.

Close to Casa Port railway station, which is which is okay if your next destination is North or Northeast of Casablanca. Otherwise, Casa Voyageurs should be your station of choice. The internet in the hotel is reliably fast!

3rd time I stay in ibis chain hotel, 3/3 no way to...

3rd time I stay in ibis chain hotel, 3/3 no way to communicate. Misleading information before booking, no reply ever after. It sucks to be such a huge chain and react like a small hostel....

Convenient
    • Standard Twin Room

More charging ports in room and a kettle would be nice.

A fine place for a couple of nights. Super good location for travellers using Morrocco's great trains. Right by Casa Port Station. Kids loved the hammock and pillows out front. Great free cancelation policy.

One romantic n ight in Casablanca

- No medium towels in our room - No one from the hotel-reception responds to our calls all the afternoon. That didn't make sense!! - Price is a little expensive compared to the other hotels in the Neighborhood

- Location - The view from a high floor - Rich Breakfast at a reasonable price

Very small room, for the price we paid.
    • Standard Twin Room

Very small room, for the price we paid. This is not the first time I stay in an ibis hotel or an accor group and I know exactly how the small room look like and how much it can cost but the one we got at ibis casablanca port was really really small. I booked a non smoking room but when I reached the room was smelling cigarettes. I didn't have to complain because I was busy and had to stay only for one night.

staying with RIADS for several days, it brings us to modern...

staff are very polite, but not very cordial. anyway, it doesnt matter. it's a hotel not a Riad.

staying with RIADS for several days, it brings us to modern society. Rooms are very well designed with nice arrangements for space. Nice restaurants are just several minites walk. next to train station to airport.

Clean-New refurbished and Good location

There was no Safety box in the room There was no Shattaf in the Toilette

The staff was helpful. very clean and comfortable location is very close to train station

The security people block the gate and keep us waiting.
    • Standard Twin Room

The security people block the gate and keep us waiting. We had every time to go put the car and go to them to ask them to open it. It was soo annoying.

Avoid this hotel
    • Standard Twin Room

My most horrible stay in a hotel booked by Booking.com. I especially booked IBIS as I thought I got something reasonable for a low price. The building stinks like a chemical factory - I am not sure what they use for cleaning. Staff is non non-committal. The door staff (yes those with the silly hats on) is just plain rude and not helpful at all. No this is not my recommended stay in Casablanca. I moved to the Barcelo hotel in the same city for about the same price and my gosh how much better.

Very friendly and comfortable hotel

Electrical plug quantity per room is not enough for charging phone, batteries or using tablet-pc etc.. why generally we're using more electronics in this time... if we're two person in the room.

JUST IBIS

SAVE YOURSELF! DON'T STAY HERE!!!

I honestly was disappointed in the entire process and property! The rooms smelt of fungus. The sheets were dirty. The shower was dirty. The toilet was worse. We had asked for a spare bed - not provided. We asked for clean towels - 4 hours to get those! The only staff who would smile was a gentleman by the name of Mural. Everyone else was depressed of working for the property - i would be too if I worked there! Horrible horrible HORRIBLE experience for my elderly parents and my young child. Stay away from this place!!

The city has great culture just avoid during Ramadan
    • Standard Twin Room

There was nothing I really didn't like even though I planned my trip that considering Ramadan so that was a little bit of a damper on food options also the mall doors were open but all the stores were closed due to Ramadan so that was a bummer considering Morocco has the largest mall in Africa

The shower was amazing. The Wi-Fi was decent. And the location was very centralized right across the street from the port.

Good location but average hotel

Rooms look tired. Power socket far from bed & just 1 working. After midnight water was just warm and not hot at all. Window closed but you can still hear dogs barking nearby.

Food was average. Limited stuff & cold.

• Reviewed: 4 May 2017

Good location , healthy food , calm ..

Outside the hotel in night time didnt feel safe as there were many guys shouting and hanging around it seems they had taxis or some services to the hotels guests...

We traveled 6hours(delays) in the train and arrived about 11pm from casa voyageur. The hotel is next to other big chain hotels (huge buildings) The checking procedure was quick. I needed some food after the journey, the hotel had a 24h restaurant service detailed in a menu in the rooms (with extra information) i received the food 20min after ordering, the quality was very good (fresh cheese and hot food freshly prepared) it wasnt great for my sleep though! The following day we had breakfast it was, again, amazing with a royal buffet all sort of food really enjoyed it! The prices were affordable (€5-€10) It was calm in the rooms with nice shower, tv.. The location was perfect as we went to visit The big mosque (hassan2)

Lovely stay in Casablanca
    • Standard Twin Room

The bed was very hard. And some of the staff were a bit rude. The phone in the room didn't work. They also don't provide any room service.

The location was really good. The are felt safe during the day. For two young women a night we avoided spending much time after sunset. Also guards outside the hotel at all times.

Dont stay here.
    • Standard Twin Room

There was a constant banging from construction work in the room above that the staff refused to either acknowledge or provide a solution to. It only stopped around midnight and began again at 6. The bathroom lights flickered non-stop several times per second. Again, no help from the staff. In addition, when we asked for ice we were brought ice cream and then got followed to our room for payment even though we said that we didn't ask for it.

Not much to say

• Reviewed: 13 April 2017

The staff at the reception is problem. If you want to pay at the reception, they will add amount and wont give any clearity about the taxes extra. it is good if you prepay else they will loot you

• Reviewed: 12 April 2017

Just for one night sleep was ok

The cleanliness was not really good. Still found some hairs at the bathroom and the table did not clean up. And i found some flies in my room too (at least 4). I needed to open the window to "let them out"

location , just opposite to the Casa Port train station. Price was reasonable too! Hairdryer and toiletries were provided. Free stable wifi too.

• Reviewed: 12 April 2017

Nice, clean stay in great location
    • Standard Twin Room

Nice, clean hotel just a minute from a train station Casa Port. Room is not so big, but this is typical Ibis so you know what you can expect. The location is really great, breakfast too, some rooms has wonderfull view over Casablanca. This was my 2nd stay and definitely coming back if im going to Casa again

• Reviewed: 21 March 2017

location location location

Breakfast wasn't good.

Good size rooms and confi beds for Ibis. If you just want to stay overnight and fly back home after long trip. Train is just few meters away and there is train to airport at every hour.

only for location !

Receptionist who check in me is very rude, throw back my credit card to me, not even a single word of thank you ! the bed has bed bug that made my whole body itchy for whole night, can't sleep well. Breakfast is poor, limited choice. Internet is poor ! nothing fantastic.

Only for location

• Reviewed: 19 March 2017

Good choice for casablanca.

too few people working in restaurant section, service was slow although they were very hard working & enthusiastic. They needed at least 2 more people to serve at dinner time.

location is excellent, very secure place as well.

Browse Ibis Casablanca City Center traveller photo gallery