Reviews of Jm Suites Hotel & Spa This rating is a reflection of how the property compares to the industry standard when it comes to price, facilities and services available. It's based on a self-evaluation by the property. Use this rating to help choose your stay!

161, Angle Bd Rachidi & Moulay Hassan 1Er, 20000 Casablanca, Morocco

#36 of 62 hotels in Casablanca

• Reviewed: July 7, 2018

Very nice hotel and good location friendly staffs
    • Junior Suite (2 Adults)

The only thing that I don’t like is 2 security in the front they want to still my money I want to buy cigarettes I pay them even extra and they told me that I didn’t give them money

Very nice hotel and good location friendly staffs

• Reviewed: March 12, 2018

I don't recommend it specially for female travellers.
    • Junior Suite (2 Adults)

The staff! We had a really bad night when 5 men came to our room at midnight to wake us up and ask us to take out the man we were supposed to hide! The security guys wanted to check our room while my friend was sleeping. Which they did after she put on a coat. The "manager" was so rude shouting at us that we gave a card to a man and that they saw everything on cameras! We were so shocked!they finally went down with no excuses and we had to go back downstairs to ask for excuses finding a manager shouting at his employees and saying it was a mistake...simply like that. We were going to the police office the next day when the director came to speak to us and apologized for what happened the last night. He didn't want us to pay our staying. How can I sum up our staying? The location and suites were fine but the staff specially manager and security guys were everything except humans.They are not professional: we don't treat customers like criminals by mistake! This hotel needs an elevator for the rooftop and another for the suites. This is for customers' security.

• Reviewed: February 24, 2018

Short stay
    • Junior Suite (2 Adults)

There is a very nice bar in The rooftop but it wasnt pleasant for us because we needed to sleep early to wake up early for an appointment.

The room is cosy and nice. Location is excelllent.

• Reviewed: February 19, 2018

The staff were fine, the location of the hotel isn’t bad...
    • Junior Suite (2 Adults)

One way streets all around the hotel make it difficult to reach with a car. The hotel doesn’t have a parking garage, rather parking cars next to the street adjacent to the hotel- however there’s not enough parking, I saw the valet idling in my car for over 20 minutes waiting for a spot to free up. The bar on the roof has loud music which lasts until 1am that can be heard throughout the hotel, so good luck sleeping. I also woke up one day to find a small spider in my bed, and saw a cockroach in the hall.

The staff were fine, the location of the hotel isn’t bad either other than the difficulty reaching it.

• Reviewed: February 16, 2018

I liked the facilities and the size of the rooms.
    • Junior Suite (2 Adults)

Rooms gave away this smell of humidity. Room not clean. Staff not speaking English, only basic words, even at the reception.

I liked the facilities and the size of the rooms.

• Reviewed: January 29, 2018

Good price luxury
    • Junior Suite (2 Adults)

First, airport to the hotel best option is the train. When I called the hotel asking for transportation they offered a private taxi for around 40 dollars ,he told me regular taxis are 30. When I arrived to the hotel the same receptionist told me, the best option is the train after paid 30 dollars taxi. I was impress. Why he didn't recommend me the train? He said because I didn't ask, but I did ask for options, not specifically about train. On my reservation I asked for a superior floor, he told me everything was full and gives to me a first floor room and the advise about live music can be noisier untly 1 am. Ahh ok. I ask for other options he said, no. Music didn't disturbed me, but the room had this external constant noise from air conditioner machine. Next thing. I was killing for a hot bath on my room, ahhh, imagine what, no bath on my room. But my booking said bath. I went to the front desk and the man didn't stand my question and came whit me to the room in a GRUMPY MODE. He sow me the door of the bathroom like digesting I was idiot enough to don't found my bathroom. I sow him on my phone the word BATH and he realize my question, he said it was a booking.com error. I suggested him for a compesation, he said mayyybe a cocktail, I said dinner, he said ok breakfast for free. I was happy in the end

This place have a cosmopolitan and luxury taste. The restaurant have amazing food, I enjoyed live flamenco music on my dinner. The authenticity of the markets around is something else.the room is really comfortable. After a misunderstood I got a courtesy breakfast.

• Reviewed: January 8, 2018

Nice stay in Casa
    • Junior Suite (2 Adults)

Noise from the lounge till late. Hard to park except valet. No iron in the room. I never like the concept of separated WC from the bathrooms which is common is some Casablanca hotels.

The hotel was really nice with strategic location in the heart of Casablanca. Rooms were spacious and beds are really comfy. Decoration is nice. Nice kitchenette

Nulla- Nothing
    • Junior Suite (2 Adults)

There was noise of the restaurant in the same floor until 2:00 in the night, then doors banging, i could not sleep at all after many hours of driving our plan was to have an early sleep and now the day after we feel so much worst. I think this is unaccettable. Also the staff didnt help us at all. they should have told us! or help to find a solution! sleeping in the car was more confortable ! The wrost experience in my life.

Nulla- Nothing

• Reviewed: January 5, 2018

Be carefull
    • Junior Suite (2 Adults)

The tricky way they tried to change us differently that was accorded by the booking.com (and the problem was not only a small difference it was twice as the price. And also tryed to blame the local tourist taxes. Not only this at the end of thousands of calculations to show them that they will not make me fool they said that didn't could pay them in Euros (even telling me that I could in some moment during the negotiation). So I strongly recommend to avoid this place, not for the facilities and comfort but for the way they treat us trying to charge us way much more.

the hotel is really good, with excellent rooms, good kitchen (with few utensils but ok). The roof top is a really good place and have good food.

• Reviewed: January 2, 2018

Not what we expected at all
    • Junior Suite (2 Adults)

Big kitchen but NO utensils. One fork, 2 spoons . No knives,no watercooker, no teacups and only 1 glass. Big kitchen but you cannot use it! Furniture slightly worn down. Claustrofobic lobby

Roomsize and bathroom and toilet. Sensational rooffterrace. But nobody there at 9 at night. Felt like we were the only guests anyway.

• Reviewed: December 7, 2017

A good spa hotel
    • Executive Suite (03 Adults)

There was a loud music until 1am. It could be fine but not for family with kids. Also it was not obvious how to set up internet.

Very good personal and rooms. I would recommend it if you want to visit hammam, karaoke and dance (it was not my case though).

• Reviewed: October 23, 2017

I do not recommend this place
    • Junior Suite (1 Adult)

Extremely noisy with the club going on the rooftop till late. TV did not work. Staff unmotivated as slow. Rooms have aged and the corridor smelled of cheap air freshener. Breakfast and Food was below average. And the whole thing expensive for what it is. Not recommended at all! After all my complaints, got no discount.

Central

• Reviewed: October 4, 2017

comfortable, but loud
    • Junior Suite (2 Adults)

I read reviews before, and made sure I got a floor close to the ground floor, to avoid noise from the roof top bar. So on the second floor, instead we got the noise from the spanish resturant below... :/ very loud even with windows closed...

• Reviewed: June 25, 2017

BEWARE BED BUGS! Deceptive pictures !
    • Executive Suite (03 Adults)

Pictures were extremely deceiving. We thought we booked a "family suite" and got one small cramped room with two beds and a sofa bed right in front of the two beds. The balcony was not as pictured - it was literally so small only one person could stand there at one time. Next- BEDBUGS in the beds!!!! We all got bit by bed bugs!!! The bathroom also would flood terribly! After a shower the water had traveled all the way to the Kitchen area . We had to use the bedbug infested comforters as floatation devices. Also the shower room didn't have a TOILET. There was a separate toilet room- which had no sink(?!) so if you used it you had to walk across and wash your dirty hands in another room. The kitchenette was poorly equipped! Nothing in the "minibar" no complementary coffee :-/ . There were one cup and a half , and a dingy plate. The sink was filled with dirty water and dishes and it didn't drain. The light switches in the room were also strange-some turned on one light and some of them turned off the power to the entire room(!!!?) On top of everything else the room smelled like onions and spices.

I didn't like anything. Wait, I loved the bedbugs and bites that consumed our bodies!

• Reviewed: June 2, 2017

Not a great experience
    • Junior Suite (2 Adults)

We stayed here 5 years ago and had a great experience, this unfortunately was not a repeat. The room we were given was not made up and was a bit dirty. The AC did not work and when I asked to get it fixed, they assured me it was, It was not. It was very hot in the room and we had to open the windows.There is a very nice bar on the rooftop, but noise from it kept us awake all night. Maybe if the AC had been working it might have drown out the noise.

Great location. Most of the staff was quite nice.

• Reviewed: April 5, 2017

A nice accomodation which can be improved. Good staff.
    • Junior Suite (2 Adults)

Some details of the bathroom and the room are a bit old or not in perfect conditions. The windows don't have a good acoustic insulation so the acoustic comfort is badly affected.

The bar on the rooftop is a nice place to stay. The food is quite good and the drinks are ok. The room is spacious.

• Reviewed: March 14, 2017

Great location, excellent staff, noisy
    • Junior Suite (2 Adults)

We stayed on the second floor and it was extremely noisy from both the street noise and noise from the roof-top bar. The mattress was quite uncomfortable and should be replaced but otherwise the room was very clean and well appointed.

The hotel staff were excellent, very helpful with directions and questions and quickly responded to any of our questions or concerns. It is in a very convenient location with plenty of restaurants close by and easy walk to tourist locations and train station.

• Reviewed: March 5, 2017

The best hotel in casa
    • Junior Suite (2 Adults)

The apartment was very clean and comfortable bed Very good location next to many shops , supermarkets and restaurants. I would like to thank all the staff specially Sami and Hicham.

• Reviewed: January 29, 2017

There is a big clup on the roof and they played music till morning. Sleeping is impossible. The rooms are not clean. The workers are not kindly. Every thing was bad. The horrible choise for me.

• Reviewed: January 28, 2017

The worst otel in morrocco
    • Junior Suite (2 Adults)

High level of music msintains 4 oclock night. And staff said that all clients said these. And owner of the hotel doesnt interested in clients problem. And our room 305, bed was dirty. When we call the manager, he didnot come. We wanted money or closed the music they said its your problem. When I read other clients notes I am wondering. Bed otel bed organizasyon

• Reviewed: January 19, 2017

location and surroundings make this poor hotel a good compromise
    • Junior Suite (1 Adult)

room lighting is very poor, needs 5 to 10 minutes before hot water comes through in shower, TV not working, room was cold and couldn't adjust temperature

delicious Msemen @breakfast, location is great, roof top bar + restaurant downstairs are very nice and convenient

• Reviewed: November 19, 2016

Business trip
    • Junior Suite (2 Adults)

Wifi in my room not stable but got helped by the staff to connect on a better one [just ask], TV is small with limited channels and input

Everything, one of the places not to miss while in Casa, room service is amazing, the stuff is so friendly and helpful, big thanks

• Reviewed: November 6, 2016

well functioned room
    • Junior Suite (2 Adults)

The vedio in the room dosen't work .

The location is great that taxi driver can easily find it and the hotel is cross from some restuarants which also serve lovley breakfast. What's more, as there is a night bar/club on the upstairs, they have many security guards at the door. This makes me feel quiet safe! Last but not least, the room space is satisfyingly super big. PS: The hotel also has airport drop-off service.

• Reviewed: October 27, 2016

A very nice experience if you're tired of 'regular' hotels

Some people could find the music from the bar (on the roof) and the restaurant (ground floor) a little disturbing, but not me. At all...

The location... It's awesome to live in Gauthier! The staff was very attentive, the valet parking was extremely helpful and the kitchenette is a real blessing.

• Reviewed: October 19, 2016

Big disappointment.
    • Junior Suite (2 Adults)

The staff wasn't nice. The service is pretty bad. No battles of water in the rooms....My laundry wasn't ready for my check out. There is no parking. It's very noisy. This place is missing a "soul".

The restaurant was good.

• Reviewed: August 4, 2016

Not a family hotel
    • Executive Suite (03 Adults)

The hotel had multiple issues: 1. The first room we got smelled like an ashtray and we couldn't stay in it so we had to be moved and I smoke just not inside or around my children 2. The hotel has two clubs one on the ground floor and the other on the 5th. Awesome if you want to party but is NOT family friendly, good luck getting kids to sleep, music is beating from everywhere 3. Second room we received was honestly falling apart, many fixtures missing 4. This one is what truly pissed me off: I ordered a room for 4 people and paid good money for that, I leave to see the medina and when I get back after fighting through the club goers I find that my child's bed that was set up for her is a mattress thrown on the floor!! Are you serious!!!

Somewhat Close to the medina. If In the right room, fairly modern

• Reviewed: July 28, 2016

Not recommended.
    • Junior Suite (2 Adults)

There was lots not to like: - there is a night club on the fifth floor so don't stay on the fourth or third floor. The second floor rooms are smaller so you don't get a suite. - the most unorganized hotel I've stayed at. It seems like on one knows what's going on. - while they do serve breakfast in the room, the staff strongly suggested to come down for the buffet breakfast as there are lots more choices. When we came down for breakfast, we were informed that there was no buffet available and we would have to order. That took 45 minutes. If they had informed us that there would be no breakfast buffet we would have been fine ordering in the room and sleeping in. - becuase of the construction they decided to give us a room on the second floor, smaller suite, if we choose to use it. I hadn't decided to do so. When I return after my day, they told me my luggage had been moved though I hadn't asked for it. But when I went into my original room, my luggage was still there. I went downstairs to inform the manager and I was told he had gone to move my luggage back. - that night when we returned to our room a 930 pm, our key didn't work and they couldn't reprogram a new key. They gave us two replacements and both didn't work. It took 45 minutes for them to open our room for us. - first place in Morocco where we were not served fresh OJ for breakfast; instead we were served OJ from a bottle.

The staff are nice and they try hard but they are extremely unorganized. They upgraded us to a bigger room becuase we were with 2 young children however the room was on a floor that they were doing construction and right below their night club ... Duh? - while the hallways are dark and smell stale, the upgraded room we got was quite nice. Bathroom etc also nice.

• Reviewed: July 26, 2016

A nightclub with some rooms for accommodation...
    • Junior Suite (2 Adults)

1) Wi-Fi did not work for first 2 days and it took them 3 days to get it fixed. 2) There is a nightclub on the 5th floor (terrace) from which noise filters down to the 2nd floor till late at night. Not a welcome experience. 3) During the evening there is a constant traffic of people going up and down to/from the 5th floor. The lift is adjusted to go straight to the 5th floor from the Ground floor. And each time it halts on way down it is packed. A guest staying o 2nd / 3rd / 4th floors cannot use the lift as there is no space on the way down. Never had such an experience in my life before where nightclub patrons are given higher priority over paying guests in the hotel. 4) Breakfast needs a complete overhaul. Pretty much nothing on offer. Very basic. 5) Water comes out of the shower and flows into the bedroom as there is no ridge in the shower to hold the water from flowing into the rest of the toilet. Will never stay in this hotel and never recommend to another guest. Except for someone who is keen to focus his time on the nightclub.

1) Location was central and convenient. 2) Room is spacious.

• Reviewed: June 4, 2018

Great place. Great staff

The staff was perfect

• Reviewed: April 11, 2018

Nice people at front desk and room service
    • Junior Suite (2 Adults)

Too much noise. Very dark place hallway and facilities in general.

Nice people at front desk and room service

• Reviewed: April 10, 2018

Choice of restaurants,especially lively roof top bar.

Noise from main roads.

Choice of restaurants,especially lively roof top bar. Hotel very well placed for central sightseeing.

• Reviewed: April 2, 2018

Breakfast.

Very noisely.

Breakfast. Stuff

• Reviewed: March 13, 2018

Small size matters: individual care
    • Junior Suite (2 Adults)

Night club visitors... too many

Small size matters: individual care

• Reviewed: February 14, 2018

was very noisy even at night

was very noisy even at night

• Reviewed: January 29, 2018

Great location, good comfort and staff, breakfast price illogic
    • Junior Suite (2 Adults)

The price of the breakfast (170 Dh). At 50 m, on Bd My Youssef, an equivalent breakfast was offered at 25 Dh.

The tapas in the restaurant

• Reviewed: January 9, 2018

Love the room.
    • Junior Suite (2 Adults)

Love the room. Really comfortable and quiet. Good restaurants attached to the hotel, although we only tried one of them.

• Reviewed: January 7, 2018

Quality suites in the heart of Casablanca
    • Junior Suite (2 Adults)

Some of the equipments have aged and need maintenance

Spacious room with quality linen.

Big room, helpful staff

Not friendly staff

• Reviewed: December 30, 2017

Good bed
    • Junior Suite (2 Adults)

No shuttle airport even if it was declared via booking as option

Good bed

everything

• Reviewed: August 22, 2017

Thank you, staff!
    • Executive Suite (03 Adults)

The property is not the same as my first visit. Pas très fameux !

The staff was helpful. Its kindness eased up my disappointment with the place.

• Reviewed: August 19, 2017

Amazing staff friendly and very helpful
    • Executive Suite

The noise from the street was getting to my sleep time and the guy in the next room was noisy

Amazing staff friendly and very helpful

• Reviewed: August 14, 2017

I like jm suite &spa the best hotel service

No thing wrong

Amazing and very best service

• Reviewed: August 13, 2017

Lied about having parking.
    • Executive Suite (03 Adults)

Lied about having parking. .no parking on site

• Reviewed: August 7, 2017

The hotel is too noisy

The hotel is too noisy

• Reviewed: April 23, 2017

We found the stay very satisfying. Services were great and the staff very helpfull. Value for meney.
    • Junior Suite (2 Adults)

TV could not find English challange.

Great and friendly staff. In room WiFi could be better. Services excellent and staff always willing to assist.

• Reviewed: March 28, 2017

Spa area was turn off

Spa area was turn off There were 2 machines and they called a gym

• Reviewed: March 11, 2017

Construction was going on when we were there, woke us up...
    • Executive Suite (03 Adults)

Construction was going on when we were there, woke us up every morning and went on all day!

• Reviewed: February 7, 2017

The hotel staff was very helpful and baught an adaptor for...
    • Junior Suite (1 Adult)

The hotel staff was very helpful and baught an adaptor for me when there is no adaptor available in the hotel.

• Reviewed: January 9, 2017

Okay but could be much better_
    • Junior Suite (2 Adults)

Dirty old towels, no mini bar in rooms, not very tasty food at the restaurant

Well set up room, good location

• Reviewed: January 3, 2017

Staff were friendly
    • Executive Suite (03 Adults)

Bathrooms leaked and even after letting them know about it, it wasn't fixed

Staff were friendly

• Reviewed: December 10, 2016

Great place for a family stay
    • Executive Suite (03 Adults)

Great suite, easy access to the tram and helpful staff. The rooftop bar was a nice addition.

• Reviewed: December 8, 2016

Friendly and helpful staff
    • Junior Suite (2 Adults)

Rooms are really dull with no amenities for the kitchenette

Friendly and helpful staff

• Reviewed: October 22, 2016

Super

Personel is very ok

• Reviewed: September 10, 2016

Great staff, very nice spot in the city and a nice rooftop...
    • Junior Suite (2 Adults)

Great staff, very nice spot in the city and a nice rooftop bar. Bit loud on the top floor but we were part of the party so no problems at all.

• Reviewed: September 8, 2016

very bad internet connection

very bad internet connection

• Reviewed: August 27, 2016

Great stay and the hotel mint tea is the best I've ever had!!
    • Executive Suite (03 Adults)

Really nice small hotel, staff were friendly and accommodating.

• Reviewed: August 25, 2016

Excellent service. Limited amenities.
    • Executive Suite (03 Adults)

See through glass doors. Not enough towels for a family of 4.

Excellent location. Customer service extremely friendly.

• Reviewed: August 21, 2016

Nothing to like
    • Executive Suite (03 Adults)

The noise of the night club

Nothing to like

• Reviewed: May 27, 2016

5 minutes by taxi to old city which costs less than 1 US$.

Noise from nearby construction site. late night room service not available.

5 minutes by taxi to old city which costs less than 1 US$. Nice Spanish restaurant and roof top bar.Very friendly staff.

• Reviewed: May 22, 2016

The highest price in my Morocco trip.

The stove was broken that I couldn't boil water.But the staff helped me to boiled it.

The highest price in my Morocco trip.But also was the most comfortable.I slept well.Sheets and pillows smelled so good.The rooftop's bar is nice.

• Reviewed: April 11, 2016

The room was very good in space and has a great balcony...

I didn't like that you hear the noise and loud music from the two bars at the top and bottom of the hotel until mid night. I didn't like the hotel handling of my booking and requests. I have arrived to JM Suits around 1:30AM from Casablanca airport to be told be the hotel reception that they booked me a room in a nearby hotel! It is bad because my booking was confirmed and the hotel was notified about my late arrival. It is also bad because the hotel did not notify me in advance about this change.

The room was very good in space and has a great balcony overlooking the street.

• Reviewed: March 18, 2016

Just about everything - huge, comfortable bed;

Honestly, I cannot think of a thing, other than I'd like to have stayed longer in both JM Suites and Casablanca. Just perfect.

Just about everything - huge, comfortable bed; location; restaurant; enormous room efficiently organized; wonderful shower. Elevator - no kidding. After all those lovely riads, it was a treat getting into an elevator. Great weekend rate. Once we checked in we never left the hotel.

• Reviewed: February 25, 2016

size of the room

this is not a 4 star hotel, maximum 3 stars. window wouldn't close so all the traffic could be heard. all equipment and furnishings are in horrible condition.

size of the room

• Reviewed: February 15, 2016

large room, friendly staff, restaurant in the hotel buiding,...

my room was on the first floor. tooooo much noise: from the street, from the bar/breakfast room (too much noise to prepare the room in the night for the breakfast), room not well isolated from other room. poor "looking" breakfast.

large room, friendly staff, restaurant in the hotel buiding, nearby other restaurants. good wi-fi.

• Reviewed: January 13, 2016

Comfortable Beds and room design.

Noisy because of the bar in top. Poor room service , you sould call them 3 times to bring your order.

Comfortable Beds and room design. Clean . Good location. Friendly , English Speaking Staff.

• Reviewed: January 10, 2016

Hammam in the hotel was great!

Massage was not worth it. Construction was going on at the hotel. Halls and lobby were dark. It was good that they had valet service, but we'd often have to look around for the valet attendant (not a good thing when the hotel is on such a major intersection!)

Hammam in the hotel was great! Location was pretty central. The suite was pretty good. Staff was kind.

• Reviewed: January 2, 2016

The area was excellent (very close to the US Consulate) as...

The area was excellent (very close to the US Consulate) as was the staff. The room was nice (we upgraded to the next larger suite; I heard that the "normal" suite was somewhat small).

• Reviewed: November 19, 2015

Location for purpose of business trip.

Started off with opening the door to an uncleaned room with a 'do not disturb' sign on...!!! Went down and swiftly got another room - no problems with that. Had great coffee maker in the room, but no coffee capsules to fit! Breakfast buffet supposed to open at 7.00, I came at 7.15 to have enough time before first meeting at 8.00 and the concierge had to "check if it was ready" ... Fully set up around 7.30/7.40 and no sign of omelet lady. Staff was jokingly talking/ arguing about whose job it was setting up, while the buffet was not yet set up..... I basically had miniature sandwiches consisting of toast and meat OR cheese and coffee for an advertised value of 170 MAD. (You can have great, full breakfast for 50-70 MAD at any nearby cafe) Then a simple check out took 10 more minutes although I had requested the bill to be prepared ahead of time. Staff nice, but not exactly professional

Location for purpose of business trip. Nice area to walk and explore in.

• Reviewed: November 12, 2015

Friendly receptionist and concierge.

Furnishing in the rooms is old and not kept well, bathroom is not very clean, shower doesn't work properly, toilet seat is not fixed properly, room service is the longest ever (2 hours), noisy, electricity stops for hours.

Friendly receptionist and concierge.

There are also 21 reviews without text. These impact the overall review score.