Reviews of Riad Carina

76 Rue Berrima, Derb Touareg, 40000 Marrakech, Morocco

#99 of 855 hotels in Marrakech

Cozy and comfortable riad

The location - walking down a dark tiny street at night felt a little uncomfortable at first.

The staff were excellent and very accommodating of the fact that I was returning very late several nights during my stay (due to attendance at a music festival nearby). I stayed in a room away from the main area and it was lovely and quiet. The room was perfect for me travelling alone, but the lack of a door on the bathroom (and of a shower curtain) may be an issue for a couple travelling together. The pool and terrace area on the roof were absolutely gorgeous. And you can see the storks nesting on the palace walls next door! Breakfast was abundant and tasty. I would definitely stay here again if I return to Marrakech.

Beautiful riad at a great spot
    • Deluxe Double Room

We didn't like that at most of the times, there was no one at the reception desk. It was thus hard to buy things from the riad menu, sometimes we had to wait quite some time on the street waiting for someone to open and once we had to miss breakfast because nobody was there to serve it to us and we had a train to catch. Despite that, staff was always nice and polite.

Riad Carina is great, with beautifully decorated rooms patios and spatious rooftops. Beds are comfy and bathroom is superb. It's also incredibly clean and cleaners come to your room every day. Breakfast was excellent: just the amount that you need with a nice variety of pastry. We really enjoyed the location just behind the medina walls which gives you a unique medina experience but isolates you of all the touristy fuss. Overall, we were trully happy to have chosen Riad Carina and we loved our stay. The negative point noted below was only a minor flaw.

Beautiful, friendly, clean ! Very pleasant stay.

This was the most beautiful Riad in our tour of Morocco. The staff were super friendly, the rooms big, clean and beatifull. We enjoyed alocal wine when we came back from a night tour of Marrakesh, on the rooftop terrace. On the terrace, there's a small, clean and nice swiming pool. Breakfast was also decent. We totally fell in love with this place from the first moment. definitely come here !

Its a very good Riad. Next time in Marrakech we will stay here again!

The riad is perfectly located near manny attractions and on a peaceful street where you can rest without noise. Its very clean and beautiful. The pool despite being small is a must and perfect to relax. The staff is very kind, thanks to Said for preparing us the breakfast at 3am before we go to the airport!

Lovely :)
    • Deluxe Double Room

Slightly larger pool would have been better but no real complaints.

Staff were so friendly, Riad was so quiet and peaceful. Really beautiful place to stay. Rooms were big, greeted with mint tea on arrival. Got a hammam massage which was great. Pool was nice and breakfast was lovely served with freshorange juice.

I am hoping to go back again. It was like an oasis amongst the chaos of the city! Love it

Nothing I didn't like

The location was excellent, very close to both palaces, the square, photography museum etc. The rooms were beautiful, clean and stylish, facilities excellent, breakfast tasty and staff friendly and helpful!

Best I've ever seen!!!
    • Deluxe Double Room

One of the most amazing places I've ever stayed at! Super nice and friendly staff that help with everything and anything! Amazing food and super comfortable room! The rooftop has amazing views and a great pool! And the location is really good too, just a few minutes walking from Jamma-El-fna square. I would highly recommend this place to everyone! I will definitely come back!

The decor, comfortable beautifully decorated rooms and...

Nothing I didn't like

The decor, comfortable beautifully decorated rooms and rooftop terrace with pool were perfect for relaxing and cooling off. The location is ideal, close to both palaces and museums. The staff were friendly warm and attentive! Can't praise it enough!

The riad is pretty and centrally located.

The air conditioning didn’t work very effectively when we arrived. We reported this to staff and they got an engineer out but unfortunately not until our last day. It is now working perfectly, so I’m sure the next guests will be much more comfortable! Dinner was quite pricey and not as good as food we ate elsewhere. And you have to pay for extras like massages, dinner and taxis in cash, so you need to factor this into your spending plans!

The riad is pretty and centrally located. Staff were friendly and helpful. There was a decent breakfast included in the price of the rooms: fruit, pancakes, bread and jam. The pool and terrace (with sunloungers) on the rooftop was perfect given how hot it was when we were there (upwards of 40 degrees at the beginning of our stay). The massages are good!

The stay was incredibly comfortable with super friendly staff. Plus great location!

The pool could've been slightly larger however the rooftop view was lovely.

The staff were incredibly friendly and helpful. The rooms were clean and comfortable. Aside from great service the hotel was located walking distance to many attractions.

Would stay again

The breakfast was a bit standard but still good.

Loved the traditional style decor. Our room was very clean and comfortable. The rooftop pool was my highlight. The perfect place to cool down and relax. The staff were lovely and very accommodating. Would stay again.

Perfection in an imperfect world.

Nothing at all. It was all amazing. Cannot fault the place in any way.

Marrakech can be exhausting and Riad Carina was a wonderful oasis of calm and relaxation. We were delighted that breakfast was arranged for us on the morning of check-out even though we left at 6.30 am.

A good time! I enjoyed my stay!!

The bed was hard, wish it was softer. Breakfast was good but too much sugar sweet for me. No couscous for dinner. Pool wasn't clean enough for me at the times I wanted to get in it.

I was a solo female traveler and this riad was a safe and nice choice for me to stay at for 8 days. Lovely decor! Great location. I recommend it!

This riad is incredibly spacious and beautiful, it feels...
    • Deluxe Double Room

This riad is incredibly spacious and beautiful, it feels very private and quiet considering it is located in the Médina. The rooms are amazing, again, very spacious and clean. The swimming pool on the terrace is an added bonus and the staff are wonderful and inviting. I would defiantly stay here again!

Convenient location but the breakfast and the general cleanliness didn’t meet my expectations.
    • Deluxe Double Room

The gully was smelling in the bathroom. The breakfast was poor compared to our Riads we have stayed.

The location of the Riad is very convenient. Our room was very spacious.

Close to hearth of Marrakech

I book tour from Marrakech to Saara 3 days and 2 night . I payed 95 euros and I find people the same group than me who pay 65. Its better walk in street to search good price . But I really recommend this tour . It was the best tour in Marrocos.

The people who’s works there are amazing , cleaning, location and with wonderful mint tea. Good breakfast.

Great location, very close to a number of must-see sights...

Shower drained very slowly so you couldn’t be in there long before threatening a bathroom flood but we made do rather than raise with staff so can’t really complain. Otherwise all good!

Great location, very close to a number of must-see sights and very walkable to many others. The rooftop terrace/pool was a great place to chill out after a day of walking round. Incredible how it can seem so peaceful inside when you are so close to the general mayhem of the city! Breakfast a very nice start to the day.

The riad is beautiful inside with a lovely sun terrace and...

The riad is beautiful inside with a lovely sun terrace and pool. The location is great, ten minutes walk from the central square but quiet at night. The staff were so helpful and friendly, they booked taxis, printed boarding passes and even upgraded our room when we returned for an additional night. I would definitely recommend this as a place to stay.

The Riad was lovely and quiet.

The Riad was lovely and quiet. The staff were so helpful and pleasant. Thanks to Siad and his smile you were delightful. We would definitely recommend this Riad and stay again. Thanks to you all.

A comfortable riad near Badi palace.
    • Deluxe Double Room

Water does not pass bathtub pipe easily, making you to stand in a little pond. But I think it is a common problem in Morocco.

A comfortable riad near Badi palace. First what comes to my mind when I recall this riad is its quietness in comparison to crazy and noisy Marrakech medina. The riad has 3 courtyards with a lot of sitting places and sunny and comfortable terrase where you can look at strokes' nests over Badi palace wall. Early morning, sounds of the baby strokes is first what you hear at the moment of waking up. The staff arranged early breakfast for us.

We had a fantastic time at Riad Carina and would highly recommend!

Slight sewage smell from the bathroom sometimes even though it was kept clean. Might be because of the city’s sewage system.

Staff were very kind and helpful. Breakfast was great and WiFi worked well. Beautiful and bright lobby/dining area and terrace. Great location, very walkable.

Fantastic stay!
    • Deluxe Double Room

The room is actually smaller than it looks on the web.

I loved this Riad it was so beautiful and very quiet. The terrace was so cute we actually spent all 2 nights sitting there and enjoy the cool nights! The Riad was well decorated, I love the colour of it. I would definitely recommend to people!

Highly recommended

We had the room on the roof and during the night they looked up the doors so we couldn't leave the roof or exit from the riad until the staff, in the morning, came to open it. I'm sure that it was for safety but I'd love to have a key to came down in case of emergency. The pool was a little bit dirty and the water was cold, since it is a very small pool (like a jacuzzi) hot water would be amazing.

Everything Tipical but also modern and well designed riad. Good position just outside the Medina's walls (10min from La Place) a lot of shops restaurants (walking distance) money exchange it's possible in at least 4 offices (walking distance) the riad is in a safe alley. Palais Badi is attached to one of the walls of the riad. To all the staff: Thank you very much for your kindness.

Wonderful tranquility, a fabulous retreat from the enjoyable madness outside!
    • Deluxe Double Room

The shower needs a little attention as does not sit properly on the holder but it was manageable.

This was my second stay at Riad Carina, four years apart. The riad has been extended and a plunge pool added to the roof terrace along with a pamper, hammam area. There are now additional communal areas. The riad is beautifully decorated, exceptionally clean and such a wonderful retreat from the madness of the streets outside. The staff are so polite, welcoming and helpful. Breakfast is good and slightly changes each day. The rooms are very large and the beds although very firm are so comfortable. Waking to the sound of birds is beautiful. I would highly recommend this riad. It is a short walk to the square, souks, palaces and kasbah area so perfectly situated. We are already looking at when we could return. Thank you to the staff at the riad for a wonderful stay.

Great for backpackers fantastic location for old town exploring
    • Deluxe Double Room

Unfortunately the beds totally spoilt this experience for me, I had to sleep with my knees up to arch my lower back as the beds were solid block foam, really disappointing as this was our honeymoon!! I mentioned it was my honeymoon whilst booking and they didn’t do anything extra which was a missed opportunity on their part. They were also a little slow on initial communications with regard to taxi shuttle - I had to email several times to confirm, and it was also on the pricey side €20 each way.

Staff were lovely very helpful nothing too much trouble eg printing our boarding passes, extra pillow and having breakfast earlier on our last day. Excellent location right next to tourist hotspots in old town, and near one of the only alcohol drinking bars! (Kosybar)

Absolutely loved staying here. The staff were exceptional and very accommodating.

The staff were exceptional and very helpful. The roof top pool is great in the sun and it is close to the main square. The Riad looks better in real life and the facilities are superb.

Everything just exceeded our expectations.

Everything just exceeded our expectations. Wonderful staff, facilitating our stay in morocco, helping us with all the extras that we asked for, meeting all the requirements for a comfy stay, perfectly clean, amazing roof top, quiet street but not as difficult to find as most Riads.. simply a 10/10.

Good location but over priced for what we got, wouldn't stay again.

Beds very, very hard and no extra pillows available even when we asked. Room was very small for three people and no space to put anything. The room safe not fixed to anything so you could just pick it up and take it, not really a safe. Food and drink had to be paid in cash as wouldn't accept cards except for the actual room.

Good location, next to the el Badi palace. Wifi was good and we loved seeing the storks on their nests. We had poor weather so couldn't make use of the pool or outside areas. Dinner was nice but no choice available and initially couldn't get a beer. In fairness the guy on duty managed to get hold of 2 beers for 3 of us to share, obviously we paid for them but would have been nice to have a couple of beers with our meal. Not too much to ask for when advertised as being available. Breakfast was no more than adequate so for the money not what we were expecting. I wouldn't stay again.

Really enjoyed our stay, Marrakech is a beautiful city.
    • Deluxe Double Room

As our room was on the ground floor, it didn't have any outside windows, only those that opened into the inner central courtyard. However, the lighting was good and the ceilings high so we didn't mind too much.

The room was a great size, clean and the bed was massive! The Riad was well presented and beautifully decorated. The staff were really friendly and hospitable. It was a convenient location, close enough to walk to the main square but far away enough for some peace and quiet. We enjoyed the hammam experience and it was a really good rate, compared with others we had seen.

Wonderful, magical, perfect.

The shower heads need replacing and the breakfast is a little on the light side. Some eggs and meat would really help fill you up!

The place is beautiful and well laid out with lots of space Syeed and the other staff are so helpful and accommodating, nothing was too much trouble and everyone had a smile for us! Beds are comfy too! :-)

If you are curious of another world..go to Marrakech. But in town be self aware..
    • Deluxe Double Room

They were very cold days. It would be nice to find the room already warm on arrival even if it is veryquick to warm up then and staff helps you immediatly with the heating split!

The riad is a nice and typical architecture with three courts. The staff is smiling, ready and problem solving. The kitchen of Aziza TOP ( Tajina of fish WONDERFUL!) On the terrace..incredible view on 16th century wall.

One of my favorite guest houses I have stayed in!

The staff was very friendly and made us feel at home! The location is excellent, walking distance to all the tourist sites in the Médina. The rooms are beautifully decorated.

Great modern yet traditional Riad! Would come again.

Little pricey, but acceptable.

Great Riad, modern yet traditional; is some 10 years old. Would come again! Great service, food (both breakfast and dinner). Beautiful room, the best we had throughout our 14 day trip.

Unforgettable!

The hot water is not enough for two person to have long shower

The raid has heater everywhere, make you feel comfortable to stay in this raid. Staff is excellent in service. My husband like staff Hamza lead us to the raid even 11pm at the night. He helped us to turn on all the heat before we go to our room. We will definitely stay here again.

Beautiful, clean Riad with great location and friendly staff...

Beautiful, clean Riad with great location and friendly staff - the receptionist (Said I think is his name) is particularly helpful and worked very hard to look after everyone. We enjoyed our stay and would definitely recommend the place to our friends :)

Good location.
    • Senior Suite

The description was inaccurate. I was supposed to have a 'suite' to include a private kitchenette, sitting area and outdoor patio. Non of this was included. Very disappointing on arrival.

Good location. Lots of communal areas. Good food.

A quiet oasis amongst the madness of Marrakech

We spent 4 nights at Riad Carina and found the staff very pleasant and helpful. Even though I'd accidentally booked the room for 1 this was no problem and easily sorted. The Riad is very clean and despite being right next to the Royal Palace and only a short walk to Jemaa el-Fna and the souks it was extremely quiet and relaxing. We ate in the Riad one night and the food was excellent. Also had a Hammam and massage in the Riad which just made our stay even better. Would definitely recommend.

Beautiful , peaceful , confortable !
    • Deluxe Double Room

Maybe just At the beggining or the experience , the instructiions to the driver . But it was more the driver , than the place . Recomendations of good food to eat , good deals for taxis rates .

Well located in the medina ! Vertvnice staff and beautiful place

The room was great.
    • Deluxe Double Room

In my room there were not many sockets for charging phone, laptop etc.. just a couple far from the bed.

The room was great. Toilet and shower stunning.. Breakfast is very nice and staff is always available to help you. Inside your room you do not feel to be in the noisy Marrakech. There is also the SPA service. Overall, this Riad is highly reccomended.

Saeed was excellent host, he accepted our late arrival,...

Shower head water pressure was low.

Saeed was excellent host, he accepted our late arrival, came out of the Riad to greet us plus serving us a relaxing Moroccan mint tea. We also missed ordering dinner on time, but he walked us out to a trusted restaurant.

It was short but very sweet
    • Deluxe Double Room

Wifi strength was weak but staff fixed it, Wifi speed a bit slow, English was a bit weak but passable. The street the place was on is a bit scary and dark.

Showers were powerful and hot, clean rooms, excellent customer service by the staff. Great location, great room condition and temperature. I liked the pool by the roof!

• Reviewed: 16 December 2017

Personal and the acommodation are both really nice.

Everything was good.

We had a really nice stay and a real Moroccan experience. The personal is really kind and the food is delicious! :) Breakfast is amazing, mainly the bread and the orange juice.

We had a lovely stay at Riad Carina

We had a lovely stay at Riad Carina. Although the Riad is placed close to the Jemma el Fna there isn't loud inside. So after a long day you can rest at the terrace, by the pool. Riad is beautiful and very tidy. The food is great and nice served. The staff is nice, helpful and smiled. It is a pleasure to stay there.

Value for money, great location.
    • Deluxe Double Room

A number of other guests were "escorted" to Road Carina by helpful locals who then demanded up to €20 payment. Nothing the staff could do about that. Maybe better signage at the end of the alley would help.

The staff were very friendly. The mint tea on arrival was great. Our room was clean and spacious. The roof terrace was a great place to relax. Breakfast was just what you needed (pancakes, croissants, coffee and fruit) and soft drinks, beer, wine, etc. were available. We didn't go on any of the excursions on offer but my partner said the massage was good and value for money.

Friendlier staff ever!!!

Company of four people, we could not believe how friendly the staff was, always with a smile ready to help us..Hamam and massage was an experience on its own, definitely worth it..Amazing breakfast and the best homemade strawberry jam we have ever eaten..Great location just 10minutes walking an alley to jemma el fna..Would we ever visit again Marrakech, Riad Carina will be our place to stay..

Incredibly sweet staff, especially Sayid and Aziza in the...

Incredibly sweet staff, especially Sayid and Aziza in the kitchen. The room was comfortable, not small at all, lovely bathroom. I loved the rooftop. The location is a 15 minute walk from the main square, but I'd actually add that as a huge plus, because the main square is crazy ... it's nice to be a bit out of the melee. Conveniently located near a change bureau for cash (ATMs are very hard to find in Marrakech!)

A true oasis in the Medina

Beautiful lamps in the bathroom, but unfortunately not sufficient illumination for makeup and shaving. The bed was a bit too hard for us.

Good location, not far from many of the main attractions. Situated in a very calm and quiet alley in the Medina. Beautiful interor. Very friendly, polite and serviceminded staff. Special thanks to Said and Aziza (hope I got the spelling right..). Always with a big smile and really make you feel welcome and at home. Breakfast tasty and Moroccan style which mainly means bread, pancakes, jam, croissants, cream cheese, fresh fruit, freshly squeezed orange juice, coffee/tea. Compared to another riad we stayed in on a previous occasion, we appreciated the heated breakfast-room in this one since the early mornings in Nov can be a bit chilly.

My stay in Marrakech couldn't be better thanks to the Riad Carina's stuff so friendly and helpful.

No complaints at all

Riad Carina is situated very close to Jamaa el Fna square, the central square of Marrakech and the most important place in the Medina. The Riad is very safe, walking distance to the souks or markets of the medina. The staff is extremely friendly and helpful. The rooms are spacious and very nice decorated, breakfast was served on a terrace were one can enjoy the sunny mornings and Said smile serving coffee, tea, croissants and fruits. I have enjoyed very much dinners as well, served on a white cotton table cloth spread with rose petals at candle light. The food was amazing! I will for sure book at Riad Carina next time, they made me feel HOME.

Everything was fine at the riad and all the hosts were very...

Everything was fine at the riad and all the hosts were very kind and friendly especially Said who was a very hopeful and very good person. Thank you Said , was a pleasure to meet you :) all the best!

Nice place but not clean enough

The swimming pool was really dirty. It was hot but because of the lack of cleanliness I didn't take a bath. Also the bathroom of our room was not clean enough.

• Reviewed: 20 August 2017

Amazing Riad

Everything was perfect!

This Riad is an oasis of peace. Location is great, close to the main square, staff is extra nice, rooms are very beautiful and clean. The rooftop terrace is amazing. Everything was perfect!

Best boutique hotel I have stayed.
    • Deluxe Double Room

I can't think of anything.

Honestly, this is one of the top places I have stayed. Perfect location, super clean, friendly staff, good taste decor... I can't emphasize how nice this place is. I wanted to book for longer, but it was already booked out for the rest of the week.

Very beautiful Riad but some services could easily be improved.

> The information says check in starts at 12pm but this was not the case for us. We came to the Riad at 11:30am and was told our room would not be ready until 1/1:30, and was 'encouraged' to go for a tour of nearby sites in the extremely hot weather even though we had just been travelling for 10 hours. This was a poor welcome and even the tea given took quite a while to be served. No water was offered either. Also felt that during this welcome, one of the ladies was a bit rude and was not considerate at all that we had just had such a long journey, and seemed annoyed for no apparent reason, which was disheartening and made our initial impressions of Marrakech dissatisfactory. > Breakfast is poor to be honest. There was very little variety - the only thing we could eat was the bread with jam, and became quite repetitive. The croissant tasted horrible - I suspect it was old. Additionally, strangely the coffee at breakfast is free, but tea is not. > Expanding on the tea comment, we only realised the tea at breakfast was not free when we were given a large bill at the end of our stay, stating how many times we had tea. In a country such as Morocco where tea is a staple refreshment, widely available and a huge part of the culture, it would have been courteous to inform us that the tea being served at breakfast was being charged for, and did not count as part of the free breakfast we were entitled to. The tea was also charged for at every other time as well - my main issue is there was not one single instance where we were told it was 2 euros per serving. There were no menus or information stated anywhere given prices of tea and water. We ended up paying 26 euros over a 6 day stay because of this lack of information - honestly we could have just gone down the road somewhere and have had tea for a lot less. Furthermore, every time we ordered tea, there was almost always something missing. Milk, sugar, a cup, teabags....

> The Riad is beautiful and has a nice rooftop. There is a great Moroccan feel to the Riad and we couldn't be more happy with the beauty of it. > Our room was very well designed - extremely spacious, has a bigger than average shower, samsung TV, a sofa area, chairs and a coffee table which we made good use of, plenty of racks, wonderful lighting and good air conditioning (didn't take long to make us feel comfortable). > Cleanliness of the room was for the most part remarkable. We didn't face any issues with lack of hygiene. > The room can be quite open to other parts of the Riad of very private, depending on how you like it. We weren't disturbed by members of staff at any point, and were free to do things at our own pace. > Good service from Saed, he was always helpful and polite. He did a lot for us including providing breakfast, making us tea and providing relevant information on the nearby sites we wanted to visit. > Location is close to a few must-see sites including the square - in particular, it is right next to the Badi Palace which was one of our favourite places to see. Especially in this hot weather, this was very convenient. > Because it is a fairly small Riad (7 rooms), it wasn't busy at all and felt we could always go to the rooftop whenever we felt like it and have a lot of privacy. It was enjoyable to explore the different areas of the Riad, and we particularly enjoyed having a midnight tea on the rooftop. > The small yet beautiful pool added a nice touch to the rooftop, and is accessible at all times.

RECCOMEND 10/10
    • Deluxe Double Room

Nothing at all! Everything was top and im usually extra picky.

Everything. It felt Like a 5 star hotel but with a moroccan twist. The staff was so so so sweet and helpful and went out of the way to help. The Room so large clean and spacey and i slept Like i was home. The propery was so gorgeous.

Beautiful Riad

Rooms had no open ventilation - just a small window.

Riad Carina is very well located - just off the messy Medina square (hardly 10 mins walking distance). Its a beautiful boutique property, staff is nice - had a comfortable stay.

Lovely hosts (in particular Saed)!

Lovely hosts (in particular Saed)! So helpful and friendly and prepared a delicious breakfast. Highly recommend and would return in a heartbeat. Thank you

Superb stay

Loved everything

The location. Close to everything . The rooftop pool . The staff were friendly and helpful. Wifi and aircon great. Very luxurious surrounding.

Lovely Riad

Lovely staff who were there to help your every need. Pretty room with very good amenities and a great breakfast in the morning. Nothing more to ask for.

• Reviewed: 16 June 2017

Stunning Riad ..typically Moroccan

Ive nothing negative to say ..all the staff were polite and friendly ..my room was a bit small ..but it was fine as i was a solo traveller

A stunning and beautiful Riad,typically Moroccan ,wonderfully decorated,fabulous roof terrace and small pool .Its just a ten minute walk from Jema el Fna ,there is a nice square very close to the Riad ..very close to Kosybar.

• Reviewed: 15 June 2017

A riad that goes the extra mile for you

I had been in Marrakech before and was more than happy to come across this lovely riad this time. Even though I only spent one night here, I had a wonderful stay – from being welcomed with a mint tea and useful information through a great room (especially for that price!) through to being served breakfast at 5AM because of an early flight. Already looking for dates to come back to this place!

A truly beautiful place to stay . . . you won't regret it! 10/10

No bad stuff, really enjoyed our stay here.

Internal decor in this riad was absolutely beautiful, traditional Moroccan design. Staff very friendly & couldn't have been more helpful. High standard of cleanliness throughout, bed comfortable and plenty of hot water for showering. Roof terrace was a perfect place to chill out after a tiring day of shopping at the souk, with resident nesting storks to be enjoyed. Jamma el Fna square just 15 minute walk away. Always felt safe in the riad and neighbourhood. Food good and mint tea always available. Would recommend this place to stay without hesitation.

• Reviewed: 2 June 2017

Great stay at Riad Carina
    • Deluxe Double Room

I stayed for two nights at Riad Carina and I would definitly go back. Very nice Riad in the Medina, easy to find and not far from the heart of Marrakech. The staff was friendly and very helpful...Said even offered to post a postal card for me. Leaving the city around 8 pm, they even kindly invited me to stay in the Riad on the terrace or downstairs if necessary. I didn't need to but I found the gesture very nice and i felt welcomed there. The room was clean and comfortable. Really I have no complaints. I recommend staying at Riad Carina.

• Reviewed: 1 June 2017

Oasis in Marrakech!
    • Deluxe Double Room

The Riad was beautiful! Great rooftop with a pool which was necessary in the heat + loads of sun beds for everyone. Rooms were lovely with big beds and staff amazing! The Riad is a very short walk from the famous square and all other great sites of Marrakech! It was a perfect and relaxing stay. Thank you Riad Carina!

Artful Riad in traditional Moroccon Style

The very nice and extremely helpful and outstandingly service-oriented staff and the truly esthetic interieur made me feel like a princess. Everything is very clean, Need and beautiful and still very cozy, warm and comfortable. Amaziong Location right next to the most famous Palace in Marrakesh. I had the pleisure to enjoy a massage in the on-site spa and just loved it. Thank you for a truly Relaxing time.

An accessible lovely spot.
    • Senior Suite

This is more like a hotel than a smaller more intimate riad. Great if that is the experience you are looking for.

It was lovely place for our last night travelling. The pool was wonderful with the incredible storks nests overlooking us made for a memorable last night. The staff was so helpful arranging our 3:00 am transport to the airport and providing us food at that time

Lovely !!
    • Deluxe Double Room

Staff was so kind with us, they always tried to help us enjoying our stay there and they gave us some advices to go around the city. The riad was very clean, and quiet! Perfect balance between prince and quality! I loved it!

• Reviewed: 20 May 2017

Beautiful Riad with super friendly staff and great location

Incredible friendly staff and beautiful Riad! The location was great and the rooms very clean! The Roof terrave was beautiful and the breakfast included was very rich and tasty.

• Reviewed: 13 May 2017

A sanctuary in a busy city

Alittle tricky to find at first but that's Morocco for you

The staff were amazing and very friendly. Riad cardina is a sanctuary in the middle of the busy city it's quiet and well decorated and very clean. The top terrace was beautiful and the WiFi was quicker than anywhere else I tried in Morocco. But the thing th at stood out were the staff they made me feel at home and helped me when my transport to Todra gorge was late. Thank you so much and when I return I know where I will come

• Reviewed: 7 May 2017

Beautiful riad with a great terrace and pool. Staff very friendly and made us feel really welcome.

Good breakfast on the terrace watching the nesting stalks! Clean towels provided daily for the sun loungers. Great value for money - Would highly recommend!

• Reviewed: 4 May 2017

the location is ideal.

There is no isolation at all in the bedrooms. Within the riada there is no pise at all from outside. However, you can hear everything within the RIAD which is not ideal.

the location is ideal. Within the medina but super quiet inside. Great decoración with a lot of style. Great value for money. Good breakfast and fantastic service and help from the staff.

• Reviewed: 27 April 2017

Magic Riad

The Riad Carina is simply a beautyfull place to stay. Is very clean and the staff is just amazing!!! The atmopheare inside the riad is just magic. I will advice the Riad Carina for family holiday but also couple. The food is delicious and they offer you many services, like hammah, massages, trips and many more.Thanks to all the staff!! Serena & Amine

• Reviewed: 26 April 2017

Amazing small riad in the Medina

Staff is helpful but some of them are way kindier and nicer than the others. Couple of them do not seem to speak either English or French and was a bit hard to communicate.

Amazing place, we tried 3 different rooms (standard and superior) and all were really nicely decorated, with really beautiful bathrooms and huge showers. The small room in the last floor was really great! The terrace is simply amazing, with a small swimming pool we enjoyed a lot and a view over the stork's nests above the Medina walls. Also the dinner on the terrace was really enjoyable. The location is perfect, easy to reach by taxi, close to the main attractions but not in the middle of the chaos you will find all around in Marrakech.

• Reviewed: 26 April 2017

A dream stay in Riad Carina
    • Deluxe Double Room

The riad Carina had made my dream coming through. The staff is absolutely amazing, heplfull and very kind. The online picture show extatly how the place is. (But real life is even better). We had a welcome moroccan tea at our arrivel, with a nice and relaxing music on backround. They offer you many activity and service. We had candlelight dinner on the roof terrace and a lovely full body massage. Beautyfull terrace with pool and relaxing area, great to escape the busy street of Marrakech and enjoy the sun. The riad is really quite no noise trough out all day. The location is just perfect and easy to find. Last over all comment We felt like home, the concept of riad is different from a ordinary hotel, but riad Carina went above and beoynd our expectation. Amine and Serena. Choukran!

• Reviewed: 23 April 2017

Amazing small riad in the Medina

Staff is helpful but some of them are way kindler and nicer than the others. Couple of them do not seem to speak either English or French and was a bit hard to communicate.

Amazing place, we tried 3 different rooms (standard and superior) and all were really nicely decorated, with really nice bathrooms and huge showers. The small room in the last floor was really nice! The terrace is simply amazing, with a small swimming pool we enjoyed a lot and a view over the stork's nests above the Medina walls. Also the dinner on the terrace was really enjoyable. The location is perfect, easy to reach by taxi, close to the main attractions but not in the middle of the chaos you find all around in Marrakech.

Browse Riad Carina traveller photo gallery