Reviews of Riad Dar Alsaad

Quartier Riad Laarouss - Derb el Bakkal N°11,, Medina, 40000 Marrakech, Morocco

#519 of 924 hotels in Marrakech

• Reviewed: 12 October 2018

The property is very nice and the area seemed to be one of...
    • Marrakech Double Room

The staff is very rude. Being the breakfast included in the reservation, we kindly asked if it was possible to make it to the 7.30 because we had to take the train. The staff proved very annoyed by this request (we didn't even ask at 6am!), they proved available in giving us a very plentiful take away breakfast but it is not possible to have it before 8.30 in the morning. The rooms overlook an inner courtyard through a door that does not insulates the room, so the privacy guaranteed is scarce.

The property is very nice and the area seemed to be one of the best in the city, very safe and less busy in the evening

• Reviewed: 27 September 2018

The lobby is beautiful
    • Sahara Double Room

No WiFi. They tell you to use the open neighbourhood WiFi, that don't work. No AC, as stated, just a vent. The breakfast is week. The don't warn us the Riad is hard to find, with a construction site in front. The check in staff only speaks French. Only one towel, no change of toiletries. Lack light in the room, toilet

The lobby is beautiful

Very cosy, nice terrace, good breakfast, Mustafa was very...
    • Mogador Double Room

Airco was a fan, so you couldn't leave it on at night, because of the noise. The room was a bit humid during the day.

Very cosy, nice terrace, good breakfast, Mustafa was very friendly and helpful

Awful
    • Marrakech Double Room

The receptionist is very rude, the breakfast was not fresh, I would bet that some food was from days ago and the location is very bad with a very bad looking and difficult to find it.

• Reviewed: 10 August 2018

-very kind and helpful people (they help you to get to know...
    • Mogador Double Room

-very kind and helpful people (they help you to get to know the city, to plan daytrips, or give some tips that are useful in the city) -nice(inside) and calm location -tasty breakfast

• Rabat Double Room

It's located near a main road but its in a bit of a rough alley. Can have a bit of an impact at arrival but hey...it's morroco!

The staff was extremely friendly! The Riad is very pleasing has a typical morrocan decoration but very simple and tasteful. The rooftop is great to enjoy a bit of fresh air at night

• Reviewed: 28 July 2018

Ok
    • Sahara Double Room

The bathroom didn’t have doors. In the room was only fan and not real AC, the walls are really thin and you can hear everything what’s happening outside (in the middle of riad).

Location is very close the road so you can easy find the riad with taxi.

Nice
    • Marrakech Double Room

The breakfast. The first place in Morocco I didn’t get fresh pressed orange, but concentrated juice. Bread was dry, only pastry and jam. Was very disappointing after the quality of the riad.

Beautiful riad, very comfy bed, amazing room. I loved the terrace. Wifi worked well

The staff are very nice.
    • Sahara Double Room

It was difficult to find the place the first time. If you follow the directions they give you carefully it should be ok.

The staff are very nice. Place is clean and within walking distance to Jemaa el Fna. The place is also very welcoming and quiet much needed after a day out in the Medina.

A little oasis in Marrakesh, friendly staff and excellent value for money.
    • Marrakech Double Room

Immediately outside the Riad there is some building work, but don’t be put off as there is no noise once in the Riad and shouldn’t put you off visiting this beautiful place.

The whole Riad is relaxing and very comfortable. The staff are excellent, friendly and fully knowledgable on the area. I would highly recommend the airport transfers that the Riad offer, they are very reasonable and are hassle free. The breakfast is a good range of pastries and local breads with a selection of jams. This is a great start to the day. The mint tea at the Riad is the best in Marrakesh. The rooms are comfortable especially the bed, in local Moroccan decor. The roof top seating area is great to relax. The Riad is located just outside the small alleyways but only 10 mins on a direct route to the main square. In the other direction it is a 15 min walk to the jardin Morelle which is a great break from the souks. This is a lovely Riad in a great location with excellent staff and facilities.

Mustapha was an excellent and informative host, he even...
    • Meknès Double Room

Mustapha was an excellent and informative host, he even recognised me on the street as I was looking for the exact entrance and he brought me to the door. Lovely and comfortable room, would stay her again.

Location is good, just 15 min walking to pl.
    • Sahara Double Room

The room was really humid

Location is good, just 15 min walking to pl. Jeema Ed Fna. Common parts of riad are cozy and clean. Staff is kind and happy to help you

Good breakfast, nice riad, nice interior, friendly stuff
    • Rabat Double Room

Like in every riad you hear every sound of the other visitors. In this riad it is especially loud

Good breakfast, nice riad, nice interior, friendly stuff

The staff could make this place great.
    • Rabat Double Room

The staff was moody, unhelpful and rude. The rooms were not sound proof so you had to be very quiet and could hear everything. The location was not great and was very difficult too find. This place could have been great but the staff ruined it.

The riad was very nice.

One of a kind experience, as soon as we left, we haven’t stopped thinking about coming back!
    • Rabat Double Room

Riad Dar Alsaad is probably my favorite spot I’ve ever stayed at. Mustapha and Rashida are some of the most genuine people I’ve met and consistently went above and beyond what being a host entails. The location is perfect, it’s close walking distance from the center of the new town, and the center of the old town. If you’re staying here definitely use their shuttle service, it’s fast, easy, and the property can be hard to find on your own initially. Also it’s very worth having dinner there, the beef tajine we had our first night is probably my favorite meal of the whole trip. Reading through other reviews I’d say most negative ones are from people who don’t suit this location, people who probably would only be comfortable in an isolated resort. If you want an amazing cultural experience, with some wonderful Moroccans, in the heart of Marrakech, this is the Riad for you. -Alex & Jacq

We appreciated the welcome traditional tea with Moroccan...
    • Mogador Double Room

A woman of the staff only spoke French, the room was very close to the entrance door so we heard anybody coming in and out and noise from the street, the Riad was really beautiful but in a street with a lot of works going on, the payment by cash even if they accepted EUR, bad smell from the wc in the morning

We appreciated the welcome traditional tea with Moroccan sweets and the map to help us to find the Riad. Staff was very helpful with each request from us:from the take away breakfast early in the morning to the printing of the boarding pass. Riad was very typical with a beautiful court and terrace. Room was small but clean and with every comfort. Breakfast was really good with coffee/tra, croissants, bread, very good marmalade’s and typical salty food. Location was very good to visit the city:15 minutes from every point of interest. Temperature in the room was good

Charming place in a hidden street.
    • Marrakech Double Room

Impossible to find even with a map, you need a local to help. There is a slit between the door and the wall, so you don´t feel very private. A curtain over the door helps. You can hear everything from the riad´s yard. The room is not 20m as it is states on the website (we had room Marrakesh), There´s hardly any space for you to move around. Inspite of all this, I think this is a great place!

This riad is really nice, looks new, clean and lovely. The terrace is cool and so is the bathroom. The stuff was very nice and helpfull. You get few delicacies and a tea as a hospitability. We asked for early check out (6 am) and it was not a problem. We also got a breakfast in a package and Mustafa ordered a taxi for us.

The staff provided us with a fantastic breakfast to go and...
    • Marrakech Double Room

The location is a bit further from the main square than listed, and a bit dodgy seeming as we arrived at night.

The staff provided us with a fantastic breakfast to go and coffee in the morning as we had to leave very early for our flight (much earlier than the breakfast time). Was a really nice surprise and very helpful. As well, we were unable to print our boarding passes prior and realized late at night (like 11 PM) and the staff helped us quickly to go to a nearby print shop which was luckily open still. They worked very quickly to find a solution for us in a jam, it was really appreciated!

Lovely and very helpful staff.
    • Rabat Double Room

Only one more thing was, we couldn't get any coffee or tea during the day as nobody was there. Part of that, everything was perfect. The riad doesn't take cards, so you need to change your money somewhere else.

Lovely and very helpful staff. Room is beautiful and breakfast is delicious. Lovely riad.

Nice accomodation, good location in the medina, friendly...
    • Meknès Double Room

The riad is not easy to find. Staff is disorganised: it was difficult to find the person to whom I could pay for my stay.

Nice accomodation, good location in the medina, friendly people.

The whole riad couldn't find one person in charge to ask...
    • Rabat Double Room

The whole riad couldn't find one person in charge to ask room problems. The hotel person seems to be sometimes there but sometimes not. No hair dryer so my friend got wet hair all night. They seem don't care about how we feel.

Really bad

The room is not very clean and cold in the night. The attitude of the workers in the Riad is very bad. I really not recommend this hotel. I usually don’t write so much feedback, but this time I have to tell all of you about this.

They offer free breakfast.

Better to avoid
    • Mogador Double Room

If you want to spoil your stay in Marrakech, - go to this riad. I stayed in 5 riads during my visit and it was the worst. My biggest mistake was to trust 8.6 rating ( which I dont know by which miracle this riad got) I will be very factual as the owner likes to comment each time there is bad rating, usually on very agressive manner ( you can look at his other comments on booking -he will probably jump hère as well). 1.) Personnel: no Real service , just "nice" fake smiles. I had to wait 20min before someone came to open thé door. When I came to riad after some walk, I was welcomed with agressive hello from thé gardant.Later, could hear owner coming and yelling at his gardant ( dont know why) at 9pm. I had good waking up in the morning by 'nice' lady in morning who was giving comments how bad are Asian customers ans clean after them ( you can hear all on your room as it is not isolate) . Poor folks just left the riad and there was comments already. Thé 'nice ' lady presented thé bill immédiately after breakfast to me inviting to leave the riad at 10am. Obviously wrong tax calcution but ok 2.) Breakfast : lol de chez lol I dont how people can give good note hère . They have never eaten in other riads probably. All was industrial and probably used after other customers ;(. No real juice, cold bread. When I saw butter - I just stopped eating: small pièces as someone ate before with dust and hairs on it :((((. 3.) Cleanness : draps were not probably changed for arrival or used for last 15 years non stop. Bathroom not really clean. 4.) Equipment : no wifi or not proposed at all, be prépared for cold shower in morning .. and rest of the day. No néed to mention crédit card story as it is written all over other comments.5.) Location : now we come to thé best part. This riad you will be looking for âges to find if you dont have thé transfer booked .

I liked when i finally left

Beautiful Riad north of the main square
    • Rabat Double Room

The staff could have been more attentive. The location is 15 minutes north of the main square off the main tourist trail.

Comfortable and spacious room, large shower in bathroom and a lovely courtyard where breakfast is served.

The girl who was waiting for us in the morning, Rachida, was...

Very difficult to find without a local help.

The girl who was waiting for us in the morning, Rachida, was very kind and helpful. Also very nice terrace where you can have have a relaxing break.

We felt really confortable and the staff was really kind! The room was very clean!
    • Marrakech Double Room

The hot water is not so much, and in the room there were not the hairdryer.

The staff was very kind and hospitable. The room was amazing, really nice and the terrace is very good too! Everything was very clean! The position of the riad is also perfect because is not in the middle of the Medina, but close to the door. Easy to reach!

We enjoy staying here.
    • Rabat Double Room

It is quite hard for you to find the raid by yourselves if it is the first time for you to visit here without google. It is a bit far from the main square. It would be great if the terrace could be maintained better.

Actually where we live is a raid called Riad Agathe. For some reason which I forgot, the host in raid Dar Alsaad arrange us to live here. Therefore, what I reviewed here is Riad Agathe, not Riad Dar Alsaad. The overall courtyard is very comfortable, spacious and decorated very well in Morroco style. It also gets quite a lot of plants around the raid and a fountain in the middle of the raid. The room and the bathroom is spacious and clean. The shower is very warm. I also like the morocco style doors and windows. The bed is also very big and comfortable and it gets an extra single bed in this room which would be good for families. It is very quiet in the evening and birds songs would wake you up next morning. The breakfast is typical morocco style, including bread as many as you want, pancake, orange juice, coffee, butter, jam, croissant, but you can get some fruit and yogurt by adding extra a bit money. The staffs are very friendly and helpful, willing to chat with people and provide some useful information to their guests.

You went to great lengths for me and I can't thank you enough. I highly rate your service; thank you

I liked everything!

The maid who found me and called the ambulance - thank you so much!!! I don't know what I'd have done without you. I can't thank you enough.

Friendly - welcoming - an oasis in a city that never sleeps.
    • Marrakech Double Room

Rachida was an amazing host. So friendly! And the night watch man, we called him Mr Mustache because we kept forgetting his name, was a lovely man and very helpful. I speak a little French and Arabic - this helped a lot because neither Rachida or Mr Mustache speak much English, don’t let this put you off though as they are so friendly they’ll do anything for you.

HANDS OFF!!!! you have a big chance of this riad ruining your holidays!
    • Rabat Double Room

HANDS OFF!!!! although this riad has nice rooms, they never answer the messages, we ended up waiting for one hour in front of their door and tried to message them and call them a lot of times. The phone number provided is one of 5 numbers, depending on when you get there you need to call a different number. THEY LIED ABOUT ACCEPTING CREDIT CARDS on purpose, so that people do not cancel their stay here. There were 4 couples there during our stay and 3 of us had fights with this accommodation for different reasons. DO NOT RUIN YOUR HOLIDAY, BOOK SOMEWHERE ELSE! No privacy, you can hear every word people say even is doors and windows are closed. we requested information about a park place, we got no answer.

Nice Riad near the medina
    • Marrakech Double Room

The staff is not always reachable, English speaking person is available very early in the morning, then only French speaking staff is present for few hours. Often no staff members are present. Hairdryer not available and bed linen not so clean. Payment only possible via cash (no credit cards).

Very nice inner courtyard and style of the rooms. Good breakfast and central location.

Very nice place to stay in the old city of Marrakech.

The bed had an old mattress, was too soft and was not comfortable. You could feel the vibration of the other person's slightest movement.

The host was very chill, nice, polite and friendly. He picked us up from the taxi, he took us to eat dinner in a restaurant nearby, after telling him we will check out at 7 am, he packed us the breakfast.

Great place once I finally got in
    • Meknès Double Room

I had to wait out on the street for several hours to get in because the manager wasn't there...even though I had booked online and I assume he knew.

Room was great. Second floor. Window to outside. Mustapha the night man was great. He actually got me checked in and was most helpful throughout my stay.

• Reviewed: 27 May 2017

Location was pretty good- about a 15 minute walk to El Fina,...
    • Mogador Double Room

Keep in mind that the english speaking staff member only comes in the late afternoon. There is no reception so you need to knock the door for someone to let you in. While the rooms weren't terribly warm, there is no aircon so may be an issue on hot summer days. There were only windows in the bathroom for the room that we stayed in.

Location was pretty good- about a 15 minute walk to El Fina, to 10 minute walk to the souks. Rasheeda, the day staff member, was really nice. Although she only spoke french, she did her best to communicate and help us on our way. Room and bathroom were a decent size for 2 people. It was a fairly quiet Riad which was nice. Breakfast was served every morning. There is also a cute terrace on the rooftop.

Recomended to feel the local experience ;)
    • Sahara Double Room

Taxi ordered at the Riad did not come to pick us up from the airport, therefore we had to pay more for a local taxi and as they noticed we are new to town, orginised a scam meeting with guy named "gardian of medina" who took us to the Riad and asked for money :(

Very friendly and helpfull staff, Mustafa helped us a lot with tours outside Marrakech and advised about going around the town, big Thank you for that! ;)

• Reviewed: 10 May 2017

GREAT AND ENJOYABLE STAY! will come back!
    • Meknès Double Room

Could do with better lighting in the room but not a major issue.

Lovely breakfast spread every morning which really gave us a great start to our day. Excellent location, walking distance to most attractions. Riad is located in a small alley off a relatively busy street but my partner and I felt safe the entire time.

Beautiful riad, perfect location
    • Rabat Double Room

Very difficult to find, no signs anywhere (this is a common problem with riads). You have to walk along a narrow street and look at each door's sign to check if it is the one. The host didn't speak any English, so it was difficult to give us directions about anything. The map which the hotel gives is completely useless, find a better one as soon as possible or you risk getting badly lost. The wi-fi was bad inside the room. The orange juice was not fresh.

Great location - a quiet street, just a few steps from the souks of the medina. Very beautiful riad, the room was nicely decorated, spacious with a lot of light. It was clean, the shower was good, the bed was comfortable. Abundant breakfast (although everything was sweet). We would definitely recommend a stay there.

Great Staff, close to everything, cozy and confortable.

Nothing to point out.

The Staff was very welcoming, they were super kind and made us feel completely at home. Rachida, the lady that worked at the hotel during the day was incredibly lovely. She prepared us an outstanding breakfast everyday and gave us precious help to everything we needed, always with a genuine smile on her face (something quite rare in Marrakesh). The rooms are very comfortable and the hotel is very clean and well decorated. It is right next to a taxi stop and next to the entrance of the souks in the Medina (city center). If we would return, we would definitely stay here again, if the staff remains the same.

good bed, ok location, we received (not very special but...
    • Sahara Double Room

unfriendly staff, no driver was waiting for us although it was agreed before

good bed, ok location, we received (not very special but useful) copy of a map upon arrival

• Reviewed: 31 March 2017

Nice Riad

The Service Person/night guard Mustafa could be nicer to the guests. Two times he answered really rude to my questions. A No-Go for service people.

We really liked the design of the riad. It is beautiful and cozy. The terasse on the rooftop is fantastic. Breakfast was very good and delicious and most of the people who work there are really friendly.

• Reviewed: 21 March 2017

There were some problems with the reservation, but they were...
    • Sahara Double Room

There were some problems with the reservation, but they were promptly solved by giving us a room (in my opinion of better quality) in the nearby Riad (same owner) for the same price.

• Reviewed: 19 March 2017

A well appointed riad
    • Marrakech Double Room

Ordered & paid for a taxi for morning transfer to the airport but manager forgot to order it. Also hard to find riad - needs a sign on the main road. Website clearly states credit card accepted but manager reluctant to honour this.

Lovely comfortable bed, good bathroom, & riad in a good location. Nice rooftop terrace.

• Reviewed: 15 February 2017

Rashida was the nicest lady.
    • Sahara Double Room

Rashida was the nicest lady. She was always buzzing around, paying an honest interest, and taking care. The room was very... genuine? In the sense that it was what I wold assume is originally decorated, not to much, nor to little, perfect to my taste. The location is great, just by the souk, and with the local one within easy reach. All in all, I will stay here, when back in Marrakech.

• Reviewed: 5 February 2017

Beautiful Riad :)
    • Rabat Double Room

Sometimes it was a bit loud because of other guests talking or children playing outside the Riad. Also, it was quite cold in the room, and the heater just worked the first day :( not every lamp in the room works. Most of the time the water in the shower was hot. There was sand in the bed...

Very nice breakfast, but just sweet things and no fresh orange juice. Mint tea is just amazing, also the sweets you get with it. Really nice and big room, wonderful terrace on the top. Mustafa and Mohammed both speak English fluently, they had a lot of tips and you could ask them always everything. With Rashida it is hard to communicate if you don't speak french. Dinner is also good in the Riad, but you get a better and especially cheaper one at Laarouss (highly recommended!) The transfer was good and on time, but for 12 euros (only a short drive to the airport) exactly as expensive as everywhere else. So it doesn't really make a difference where you book it. Everything was clean and the whole Riad is beautifully decorated! Also it is situated perfectly between the old and the new town, so you never have to walk more than 20 minutes to wherever you wanna go. We had a nice stay, thank you very much! What we liked best was that we there was almost always somebody there to talk to if we had any questions! Very friendly stuff :) Wifi is quite good And one more tip: if you wanna visit Ourzazate, better book it at the Riad. A private tour only costs 100 euros for 4 persons, while a group trip on the internet costs 35 per person and it is really touristic and not as comfortable!

• Reviewed: 25 January 2017

Staff was great.
    • Sahara Double Room

Beeing a riad, the room overlooked the courtyard, therefore it was a bit cold, however a portable heater was given to us which made a big difference.

Staff was great. Rashida welcomed us with tea and sweets, she prepared the room and explained us about the area. Mohamed the night guard prepared us packed breakfast as we had to leave early for a tour. Breakfast was quite nice with a few different kinds of bread and pastries.

• Reviewed: 18 January 2017

Great stay in a lovely, authentic-feeling Riad, in an exciting city
    • Rabat Double Room

The only negative I could see is that wifi was quite weak in the room but really everyone can live happily without that anyway. My girlfriend would like to point out that there was no hairdryer to borrow so bring your own.

My girlfriend and I stayed in the Rabat Suite and really liked our stay. The staff were really great! Very helpful throughout the trip and friendly. The location was ideal - equi-distant to the Medina and New Town, with a really exciting stroll to both areas. We walked everywhere and felt really comfortable doing so in terms of safety, etc. There's a cash machine 2 minutes walk away.

• Reviewed: 31 December 2016

Ok, but could have been better
    • Sahara Double Room

No windows to the street - so you don't get views of the city or "fresh" air. There are some windows to the riad's hall. Toilet privacy is a disaster. Toilet and showers is separated from the rest of the room by a piece of fabric, so all the noises and smells can be smelled and heard from someone in the room (and partially by people in the hall) Your room is separated from ground floor hall by a thin door that allows all the sound from the hall to pass easily to the room and visa versa, so when someone just passes by, speaks, or checks in - you'll hear everything, every word. And of course all noises from the rooms can be hearf just as easily Most of the stuff doesn't speak English, just French Your room is locked by a simple chinise lock which does not seem like it's too safe Slow internet - enough to surf the web and facebook, but forget about youtube, music streaming, etc. Bed sheet had holes in it

Very nice breakfast Welcoming staff (especially the cook) Simple, but nice rooms No noise from the street Heater is available (we haven't used it)

• Reviewed: 19 December 2016

Staff very friendly and able to give advice and support.
    • Sahara Double Room

The Sahara room on the ground floor has not sound insulation at all and you can hear guests coming and going. All the guest were very considerate and this was therefore not much of an issue.

Staff very friendly and able to give advice and support. Good location within the Medina. Nice place to stay with a lovely roof terrasse.

• Reviewed: 8 December 2016

A very nice riad, good location, good value
    • Meknès Double Room

A good location, close to the city centre; very nice staff, Mohamed and Rashida are very nice people and very helpful. They provided us with very useful information and did their best for us to enjoy our stay at the maximum. Also, the riad offers the possibility of transfer to and from the airport for a good price, which is an advantage. The wifi is good, the breakfast is also tasty, we really loved our stay!

• Reviewed: 23 November 2016

Tradtional place with a good rooftop terras.
    • Mogador Double Room

They charge you for creditcard usage. Flolowing the reviews, their creditcard terminal is broken for months. They want everyone to pay cash which sounds a bit louche. The payment goes via Booking.com when you insist creditcard usage. Personel is a bit too friendly, which feels fake and this credit card issue doesn't help this. A bit awkward that the room can be locked from the outside. Cannot justify this in case of fire.

Tradtional place with a good rooftop terras.

• Reviewed: 15 November 2016

Super friendly staff, helped us out with finding bus tickets...
    • Rabat Double Room

Super friendly staff, helped us out with finding bus tickets and a custom sight seeing plan. Nice breakfast too, walking distance from everything we wanted to see (souk, Majorelle gardens). And they arranged transportation straight to the road.

• Reviewed: 7 November 2016

Spectacular staff in a gem of a Riad
    • Sahara Double Room

Since we were situated on the ground floor, we could hear as the other guests attended to breakfast. However, we invested in some earplugs ahead of our trip (foam ones from boots pharmacy worked a teat) as we were aware that the call to prayer was quite loud and begins in the early hours of the morning. This solved any noise issues!

Absolute Gem of a Riad. Beautiful decor, comfortable rooms, delicious and big breakfasts, relaxing roof garden to get away from the hustle and bustle of the town, but above all - the staff. The staff at the Riad were absolutely spectacular! Extremely helpful with tips for tackling the Souks, price guidelines for taxis and even arranging excursions for us. Every member of staff that we met were polite, friendly, welcoming, and well worth meeting. In particular I would like to thank them for making our stay in Marrakech so special.

• Reviewed: 4 November 2016

The riad looks better than the pictures, it's small and...
    • Sahara Double Room

The riad is 15-20 minutes walk from the main square. And it is difficult to find for the first time.

The riad looks better than the pictures, it's small and cozy. The terance looks very nice, and in the evening it's good to stay up there for resting.

• Reviewed: 8 October 2018

Peace and good location
    • Sahara Double Room

The Riad is very nice, very clean and very close to the square, breakfast very tasty and without any noise to sleep.

• Reviewed: 5 October 2018

Brilliant

Really great stay, looked after by staff really well. Wonderful value. Will return.

Was cool and calm
    • Sahara Double Room

Being woken to pay the bill when we still had another night to go

Was cool and calm

Positive experience.
    • Marrakech Double Room

Staff was nice and always present, and management quickly stepped in when another guest had a problem.

brekkie was lovely and delicious!
    • Marrakech Double Room

brekkie was lovely and delicious! good enough location if you know the short way to the square via the souks!

• Reviewed: 3 August 2018

Great hotel
    • Marrakech Double Room

Everything the property owner is a really nice guy

Lovely traditional home.

Bathroom had a bad odour

Lovely traditional home. Great location

The room was lovely in a traditional way.

Unfortunately the bathroom had a bad odor

The room was lovely in a traditional way. The inner courtyard great. Staff very helpful

As first timers to Marrakesh this riad was great and 10 mins from the circus at the main square

Leaving

Everything especially our room

Great roof top terrace
    • Sahara Double Room

Not easy to find next to the construction area No doors on the bath/restroom

Friendly welcome. Nice place for breakfast

Of all the Riads I have stayed in, expensive and cheap this one I enjoyed the most.

The atmosphere of The Riad was super relaxed. Very friendly staff . Value for money was fantastic.

Very friendly host, welcome tee and pastries, perfect...

Very friendly host, welcome tee and pastries, perfect location, nice atmosphere

Riad itself really as paradise.
    • Rabat Double Room

Riad itself really as paradise.

The courtyard is not as beautiful as the pictures present.
    • Mogador Double Room

The courtyard is not as beautiful as the pictures present. We need to complain to the booking.com to get a hair dryer.

Exceptional
    • Meknès Double Room

Everything was perfect. The breakfast was really good. The only problem was that the water of thé shower wasn’t warm enough.

The property wanted to prepare breakfast for us (checkout...
    • Marrakech Double Room

The property wanted to prepare breakfast for us (checkout 6:30) but we did not get it in the end.

Beatiful riad with a moroccan feel..
    • Sahara Double Room

Loved the room and the whole design of the property..!!!

A superb host.
    • Sahara Double Room

A superb host. Location is perfect.

Great place to stay in Marrakech, don't forget to ask for a dinner!
    • Rabat Double Room

Breakfast was perfect. We decided to dinner one night and it was the best cooking of the trip. Thank you very much!

Very nice woman working here!
    • Sahara Double Room

Difficult to find, parking is far from the riad.

Very nice woman working here! :) good breakfest, nice and clean room.

The receptionist was really friendly and helpful.
    • Sahara Double Room

The receptionist was really friendly and helpful. He prepared take away breakfast because we left early. He helped us get to the tours.

Friedly staff
    • Sahara Double Room

Lack of privacy if you get a room on the first floor

Friedly staff