Reviews of Riad Le Calife

#5 of 172 hotels in Fès

9.9

9.9

9.7

Everything. The owners and staff looked after us so well! Great rooms, wonderful rooftop terrace, top location with easy access to the medina. The Riad's exquisite design/decor elements are all perfectly put together. A joy to the senses - I did not want to leave!

• Rubis Double Suite

Owners very welcoming and helpful, staff attentive and cheerful. Transfer from airport late in the evening was well organised. Beautiful and spacious room, the riad as a whole is a gem. Great place from which to explore the medina.

Huh? What's not to like?

Yasmine and Alex have created a treasure in Fez. It is the best stay of our trip. I also found the perfect birthday present for my love, purse designed by Yasmine. Do the cooking class with Fatima! Six stars. 😘

• Topaze Double Room

A very friendly team that gave us a lot of tips for the stay in Fez. The Riad itself is a nice quiet place after busy days on the streets of Fez - whereas the room was decorated with a love for details. We had dinner in the Riad and took the cooking class with Fatima, both was totally worth it. We learned a lot about the Moroccan kitchen and enjoyed the dinner later the day. For Fez the Riad was relatively easy to find, but you can call the team as well and they’ll help you to find it. There are some paid parking lots in the area. So if you are still unsure, if to book the Riad, just go ahead :)

• Opaline Double Room

This Riad this AMAZING!!! We loved every moment we stayed here. The owners are the kindest and most helpful people you will ever meet. Their staff are all professional and sweet people too. The attention to detail with all the the decorations and smaller things that make your trip epic are found at the perfect Riad. Alex and Yasmine went out of their way to make sure we had the best stay in Fes. We loved staying here and highly recommend it to everyone!

• Améthyste Double Room

The walk up to our room-- quite a few flights up....

The food (pastilla!) was superb; the decor is charming and very romantic; the staff are lovely and helpful; Alex and Yasmine's hospitality and warmth was beyond-- they exceeded every expectation. They love Fes and wanted us to love it too. Fantastic Riad.

• Diamant Double Suite

Absolutely nothing to dislike!

Exquisite Riad with exceptionally warm and friendly staff who helped, reassured and organised as much or as little as you needed. The Diamante room is out of this world. The decor and attention to detail is superb.

• Topaze Double Room

The owners and staff are very lovely, attentive and helpful! The location is on the outskirts of the Medina but just a short few minutes in a taxi to the main gate - We were glad to be staying a bit out of the hectic part of the Medina. We ate at the Riad one night and the food Fatima cooked was delicious. The Riad itself is beautifully decorated, Yasmin and Alex (the owners) have a great sense of design. The rooftop terrace also has spectacular views. We would definitely recommend Riad Calife as perfect place to stay in Fes.

Nil

Everything about this Riad is 10/10, room exceptional, bed large and very comfortable with large ensuite. Owners and staff exceptional, booking guides arranging taxis and transport by far the best Riad we stayed in. Breakfast and dinner on the roof terrace fabulous.

• Emeraude Double Suite

The property is amazing, and everybody there was so helpful, from arranging transportation to and from the airport, to dinner on the property, and a VERY early breakfast just for us as we had a 6:00 am flight. Highly recommend!

• Topaze Double Room

A magnificent property in a great location. Our hosts were fabulous; nothing was too much trouble for them. I would highly recommend this beautiful Riad.

• Reviewed: 1 June 2017

• Topaze Double Room

Not a dislike, but a small plunge pool on the roof terrace (as we found in two of the riads we stayed in elsewhere in Morocco) would have been an added bonus.

The decor, comfort and ambience of the riad, the excellent management and staff, the best breakfasts we had in Morocco.

• Diamant Double Suite

Nothing; just be aware that on Fridays activity at Medina is limited; so if you want to feel the real Medina go any day from Sunday to Thurday

The place is wonderfull; owners have put a lot of passion on it; we were at Diamond suite and it was very nice; plenty of details; nicest decoration; around 100 m2; good internet.... the best; however; is not the road itself but the owners! Alex and Yasmine took care of everything ( they gave us even a local phone to contact them in case of any need). We liked a lot our stay in road Le Calife!

• Reviewed: 25 May 2017

• Diamant Double Suite

It exceeded all my expectations, everything was perfect: the Riad is a jewel with a very refined decoration, the "Diamond" red room was exceptional, the service flawless and a special thanks to the Team for their kindness! A big "WAOU" and Congrats! On arrival Yasmine took the time to show me on Fes map all the key places to visit and advised me timings, making my two days visit hassle free with minimum organization! I didn't have the chance to taste the food but had the delicious breakfast on the roof top terrasse overlooking the medina. Everything was smooth, the Hosts Yasmine and Alexandre were incredibly welcoming without being intrusive, it was a perfect stay!

• Reviewed: 24 May 2017

• Diamant Double Suite

Our stay was too short, I would like to have stayed an extra one or two days to take in Fes and the Riad in a more lazy fashion.....

The place is simply awesome, the rooms are filled with personal touches, warm and cared for. The staff and the food are both well beyond what one would expect. In fact, I would go as far as saying the staff has all the good aspects of well triained hospitality workers yet suffer none of the trappings of too formal an ediuction. There is genuine care all around at the place.

• Améthyste Double Room

Riad Le Calife totally exceeded my expectations. When it comes to conveying the beauty of this riad - the pictures you see online barely scratch the surface. This riad is absolutely stunning. The décor and the layout are amazing and the attention to detail gives this riad the appearance of a fine museum. Everything you encounter during your stay is of the best quality and absolutely immaculate. The rooms are so beautiful you don’t want to leave! I tried several times to visit one of their rooftop terraces but found I couldn’t tear myself away from my room. The owners, Alexandre and Yasmine, were absolutely delightful. They are genuine, welcoming, beautiful people and make you feel at home from the time you step into their space. We had some lapses in communication because of my lack of WIFI in certain areas of Marrakech so I wasn’t sure if I would find a taxi waiting for me when I arrived or not but as I exited the train station to my surprise there was a gentleman holding a sign reading “Gray - Riad Le Calife”. Even though I hadn’t been able to confirm my exact arrival time, the owners had sent a taxi for me anyway and the poor man had to wait an hour for me to get in as my train was delayed. Talk about taking care of your guests! As we pulled up outside the souk entrance to the riad, two staff members were waiting to take my luggage and escort me to the riad. Upon arrival, I was given “orientation” by Alex and I was so glad to receive it. He sat down with me and showed me a map and how to navigate the city so I wouldn’t get disoriented or lost and then handed me a pre-paid cell phone with the riad’s number programmed in it in case I did get lost. Who does that?! On the morning of my departure, I was taking an early train to Casablanca and Yasmin insisted that I allow them to pack me a breakfast bag to take on the train. Who does that?! They take hospitality to new heights.

• Reviewed: 20 April 2017

• Opaline Double Room

Nothing negative to comment.

This Riad is very beautiful, luxurious, and has amazingly friendly and helpful staff. Our room (the opaline) was beautiful and bigger than it seems in the pictures. The most important thing was that the hosts Alex and Yasmine take the time to give good advice on what to see, where to eat (and where not to!), and how to get around, which is extremely helpful when arriving in a confusing city like Fez. They also lend guests a mobile phone in case you get lost. We have not received this kind of help in any other Riad on our trip, and really appreciate it as it made our holiday much easier. We wish we had booked to stay longer.

• Reviewed: 16 April 2017

• Emeraude Double Suite

Our stay was amazing. Very luxurious rooms with all details like fruit and cookies in the room, bathrobe, amenities, welcome tea, overall beautiful design and perfect service. A lot of information was provided to get around Fes, including a map with recommendations. A extra service was the free mobile phone provided in case of getting lost and needing to call the Riad. Pick up from a meeting point to make it easy to find the Riad was also arranged. over all our BEST stay in Morocco. I would 100% recommend this Riad and always go back.

• Reviewed: 4 March 2017

• Topaze Double Room

The Riad is simply amazing! We spend two nights in this Riad and it could not have been better. The owners Alex and Yasmin take care of every single detail to make your stay perfect. We felt completely at home and cared the whole time. The Riad is very clean, well located, with great breakfast. The decoration is a piece of cake for those who like antiques, it feels like you are back in time, even the newspaper is from the 50s! Whenever we go back to Fez, we will stay in Le Calife again, no doubt!

• Reviewed: 26 February 2017

• Rubis Double Suite

Yasmine and Alex were amazing! Fatima, the chef, prepared absolutely delicious food (lamb tajine, coucous, breakfast, pastries, the desserts were phenomenal)! The riad is stunningly decorated and wonderfully restored - completely transporting! Our wonderful hosts helped arrange transport to/from the airport and an excursion to Chefchaouen. Just relaxing with mint tea in the riad was a pleasure! Also - Yasmine designs lovely handbags that show up anything in the tanneries in Fes! So thrilled with our stay! :)

• Reviewed: 29 January 2017

• Topaze Double Room

Special thanks to Yasmine, Alexandre and the Calife Team who made our stay at Riad Le Calife pleasant and helped us alot to discover amazing city Fez. We'll never forget delicous dinners we had with Fatima’s cooking.

No criticisms.

Meticulous attention to detail is the hallmark of this stylish boutique hotel. The French-Moroccan couple who run it have clearly designed it to reflect their own tastes, and it is a beautifully-realised fusion of European and Moroccan elements. We enjoyed it very much.

• Reviewed: 12 November 2016

As when the door of this Riad open to you, you will find your self in heaven. This experience of mine does not compares to any another travel around the world.. Very special design of rooms and the yard is Riad... You can have fantastic experience of food and deserts, home made one... That lovely Fatima makes there... The real taste of Morroco.. The staffs are really wonderful, kind , gentle and more than helpfull... The owners dear Alexandre and his lovely wife , Jasmine, are really wonderful , kind , and unique... We had never had experience of kindness and support like there inRiad Calife... If you wanna visit reall Fes .. You should be in Calife... I left part of my heart there ... In that Riad like lost in Thousand night story.... Love you all Calife's family Hope to find chance to be there againe...

• Reviewed: 9 November 2016

• Améthyste Double Room

We were extremely satisfied with the experience in Le Calife, from functional things such as the location, the cleanliness and the bed being comfortable...to all the details that made the experience to be unique: the warming service from all the employees, the owners caring personally for the guest and the trip each day, the smell of the bathroom goodies or the taste and variety in the breakfast. Honestly...they know how to make the difference in creating the perfect experience, highly recommend it!

• Reviewed: 1 November 2016

• Améthyste Double Room

Everything! the atmosphere was so good, the room was cosy and nicely decorated, the view of the Medina from roof terrace was amazing. Yasmine and Alex are super friendly and they helped us having the best possible stay in Fez. Highly recommended Fatima's cuisine!

• Reviewed: 1 November 2016

• Diamant Double Suite

It is an incredible place. The rooftop hot tub under a tent, the other two tented areas for lounging on the roof were incredible. We returned from a day out and about, took a hot tub and rested on the lounge chairs on the upper deck under the straw hats they provided and fell asleep. Than we came back up to the rooftop and had a wonderful tangine dinner. The staff is incredible. They are so sweet and kind and eager to help you with anything you need. One of my magical moments will be coming back another day and swimming in the pool in the middle of the riad for about an hour. So calm, so quiet, and so beautiful. Our room, the Sharaf was exquisite. They think of everything. This is an exceptional place with lovely people.

• Reviewed: 23 October 2016

• Ambre Double Room

The owners' attention to detail is fantastic at Riad Calife. Alex and Jasmine helped make our trip easy and special before and during our stay. The Riad itself is beautiful and comfortable and is obviously very well looked after. They helped us organise a very friendly and funny guide for on our first day in Fes. We saw and learned a lot whilst not feeling overly pressured to buy anything on our way around. We would definitely recommend this as a good way to see the sites and get your bearings. They also offered us a free cooking class with their chef Fatima. We had a private lesson and helped make the 4 course meal for the evenings guests! A real insight into Moroccan cooking and Fatima's passion and relaxed nature makes her a brilliant teacher. Oh and the food was delicious (If we say so ourselves!) We were provided with a map with plenty of recommendations and even a phone for if we needed any assistance whilst we were out and about. Their local knowledge was invaluable and helped us make the most of our short 3 night trip. The bed was comfortable, the courtyard peaceful and rooftop idillic. I'd like to say a big thank you to all the staff for a lovely stay and would highly recommend this place to people looking for a bit of a treat that is down to earth with just the right amount of tradition.

• Reviewed: 20 October 2016

• Améthyste Double Room

Alex and Yasmine were outstanding hosts!! Beautiful riad with many personal touches to ensure guests' comfort. Outstanding view of the old city from the terrace. Plentiful breakfasts. A perfect choice.

• Reviewed: 1 July 2016

• Ambre Double Room

This Riad was more like a hotel.. Air conditioning, fridge, little touches that made us feel very welcome. Breakfast as excellent. The owners extremely helpful. Highly recommend this Riad!

• Topaze Double Room

I loved it all, particularly the service

Cannot think of anything

Lovely restaurant. Different meal each night

• Diamant Double Suite

The property was amazing the staff flawless.

We loved everything.

One of the best boutique hotels we’ve ever stayed at.

• Ambre Double Room

Yasmine, Alec and the extended team make you so welcomed and the Riad feels like you are at home and is a sanctuary from the busy old Medina

• Ambre Double Room

I wasn't impressed with dinner.

People décor location breakfast

• Emeraude Double Suite

Wonderful stay. Owners great and very helpful.

• Reviewed: 16 April 2017

• Emeraude Double Suite

We loved everything about this riad: the room was gorgeous, the service impeccable and the hosts really lovely and knowledgeable. Highly recommended!

• Reviewed: 19 January 2017

• Opaline Double Room

Nice welcome and hospitality especially from Yasmine and Alexanderal and all the other riyad's staff

• Reviewed: 19 December 2016

• Diamant Double Suite

It was perfect. The service, the food and the room was all wonderful. We would highly recommend this to anyone.

• Reviewed: 4 October 2016

none particular

Ambiance, location, staff was very courteous and helpful.

• Reviewed: 7 April 2016

Loved it all

The room was beautiful. The owner and her staff warm and made sure you had everything you needed. We spent three nights here and didn't want to leave. All the details were there with love, robes, great linens, bottled water daily, wonderful breakfasts. Couldn't have asked for a better place to stay.

• Reviewed: 10 February 2016

The hosts are super, really spent time with us upon check in, during the stay, and even after we have left. The property is well designed with tasteful Moroccan decoration. The breakfast is out of this world and the staff is very friendly and helpful, they even called us ahead of time advising parking situation to make it navigatable in such a charming, historical town. Oh, the view from rooftop terrace is great, if you are a photographer like I am, this is a big plus, sunrise is great, sunset is even better.

• Reviewed: 7 January 2016

しいて言えば、タオルは大判でふかふかでとてもよかったのに、バスマットとバスローブがかなり古く、黒ずんでおり、、使う気になれませんでした。 でもその他がとても快適でしたのでこれはまあ、ごく小さなことです。 Bath mat and bath robe were too old. (Bath towels were new and comfortable, though)

スタッフの方々がフレンドリーでかつホスピタリティ溢れ、外出から帰ってくるたび、ホッとしました。はじめてのモロッコ、かつ現地の言葉がわからないのでその点でも沢山助けて頂き、とても感謝しています。事務的でなく、小さなリヤドであることから距離感が近い感じが、特に今回ここにしてよかったと思いました。 シャワーの水圧がよくてびっくりしました。バスタブのお湯もすぐにたまりました。(排水はよくないですが、それは仕方ないでしょう。。) Excellent staff!! Attentive, full of hospitality. I could feel at home. Lovely interior!! Having good sense. Delicious breakfast!! Especially, homemade bread was lovely. Shower had good water pressure.(although drainage wasn't good, I didn't care a lot )

• Reviewed: 6 January 2016

Nothing. Everything was perfect!

Historic Riad renovated into an elegant guest house. Fantastic panoramic view of the Medina from the two terraces, beautiful and with love for details decorated rooms in a traditional Moroccan style. Perfect location to discover the Medina of Fez, very clean and quite. Yasmine, Alexandre and entire stuff made us feel at home and after a day in the busy Medina we did love to be back in the cosy and stylish ambiance and to have a chat with them.

• Reviewed: 31 December 2015

Only one minor thing: one night the water under the shower was not hot, just warm.

Great hosts, both the owner and the staff. Much better than in other, very good, riads in Morocco, as the owners really care about the details. They did whatever we asked and more. Very nice Riad, close to major sights, though quiet and feeling very safe. Great view from the terrace. Very nice design of the whole building with great focus on details. Nice garden. Great food, best dinner in our 10 days trip in Morocco, you should really try it.

• Reviewed: 12 December 2015

Nothing,

Amazing riad run by lovely people for whom nothing was too much trouble. Would strongly recommend having an evening meal there as well as their cook is excellent and they have a good range of Moroccan wine.

• Reviewed: 23 November 2015

Our stay at the Riad le Calife was one of the best experiences we ever had in the so many countries and places we have travelled so far. It is really “home away from home” in all aspects, including the hospitality, the lodging, the heritage building location, the views from the terrace, the great suite we stayed and… in addition the fantastic gastronomic delights prepared by Chef Fatima! When I have a Moroccan friend eating with us Moroccan food and he says…”Joao, this is like eating at home!...”..then this the utmost compliment that a Moroccan Chef can receive! In summary a great place to stay and eat! We will return!

• Reviewed: 10 November 2015

A perfect riad, with luxurious accommodation and immaculate professional and friendly service. It is well placed on the edge of the medina, making it easy to navigate the city and also to be dropped off by taxis.

• Reviewed: 1 November 2015

We found the stairs hard work but then that is probably our age! The view from the roof terrace was wonderful though.

People were very nice and very helpful. The service was excellent and they organised a tour guide and a guide to get us to a restaurant in the medina.

• Reviewed: 20 October 2015

Riad Le Calife is a fantastic place to stay right in the Fes medina. It is a completely charming and elegant 7-room riad with wonderful food, beautiful rooms, charming and helpful staff, and great rooftop view. Everything about our stay including the carefully arranged tours and travel was perfect. We cannot recommend this riad highly enough!

• Reviewed: 21 September 2015

I cannot rave enough about Le Calife. The location is very accessible to taxis and the central medina. Alex & Fatima, the French could who own this beautiful riad are so lovely. Fatima-zzzz (I could never get her double name right, who works reception, is delightful and so helpful as well as the staff -- all with polite humor and thoughtfulness. The riad itself is stunning and plush -- down to every little detail (decor, towels, soap, etc). We stayed in the Rubis suite which was gorgeous. The breakfast was served on a lovely deck with a nice view. You can find less $$ riads that are probably nice, but if you want to be treated like royalty in a grand setting, this is your riad. In the US, this would cost 3x the price easily. Gush, gush, gush....

• Reviewed: 20 September 2015

No negatives

From start to finish this Riad was outstanding. From the owners personal welcome and warm friendly travel advice to the genuinely friendly staff. The cooking class experience was wonderful and we thank Fatima for her cooking tips. The rooms were devine. We were fortunate enough to experience both the Ruby Room and the Diamond Room due to a lucky upgrade

• Reviewed: 28 June 2015

If necessary to find a negative, the room lighting was a bit dull.

This beautiful small riad has been renovated in a relaxed stylish fashion. The courtyard is cool and sweet-smelling and the breezy rooftop perfect for lounging about and dining. The staff are all particularly welcoming and endlessly helpful.

• Reviewed: 17 June 2015

That the dog of the owner was not there, was out on a vacation :).

The Riad is very nice and charming. Attention to details. Very clean. Very close to souks. The staff is very friendly and helpful. The french owner is very nice and sweet.

• Reviewed: 22 May 2015

Breakfast lacked choice, too Moroccan in style. (There are loads of fruit in the market, but there was just one type provided at breakfast - too bad if you don't like watermelon!) Room was very dark (typical of traditional Riads) Room smelt of drains. Management, whilst expressing that they were extremely helpful, were inflexible and dogmatic. (No room service; dinner has to be ordered at breakfast time and is a set meal.)

Owner was very helpful in providing information and good recommendations. His emphasis that the place was our home. Personal service provided by bell-boys, eg hailing taxis for us. Spacious room. Beautifully renovated Riad in a traditional style. Very peaceful location.

• Reviewed: 10 May 2015

Food was nice however if the items can be modified over days it would be much better.

Very near to medina, Alex and Yasmine were welcoming and very helpful. Nice decor and designed well.

• Reviewed: 21 April 2015

From the very beginning we felt at home. Jasmine and Alexandre did a great job with this beautiful house and created an oasis of flowers, light, colors. They did everything to make our stay as comfortable as possible : the organized the transportation from and to the airport, arranged a German speaking guide and offered us a lot of useful information. The rooms are comfortable and nicely decorated. The big windows face the tree and the only sound to be heard were the birds and the gentle sound of the water fountain. The view from the roof terrace (where they serve also dinner) is stunning.

• Reviewed: 19 April 2015

did not like the layout of the room , the roooms were small and the dresser awkward . breakast is standard and has no variety.

the riad is done up well in the common areas. staff is helpful

• Reviewed: 17 April 2015

The whole team of RIAD Calife is so great.Thanks a lot for the personal and helpful hospitality. We had some wonderful days in FES, we would come back any time.

• Reviewed: 16 April 2015

The most amazing place we have stayed in. We loved the room " Rubis Suite and all the wonderful meals that Fatima prepared. Above all we were very impressed by the hospitality and concern shown by the hosts and their team.

• Reviewed: 4 April 2015

This riad is truly a very special place. Although it is located within The Medina itself, it is close enough to the boundary so that you can catch a taxi very easily. This riad is a breath of calm, beauty, and hospitality plus. The central courtyard forces you to just sit and slow down your pace. The owners, Alexandre & Yasmine, are right there to make sure that everything that you need is taken care of --- both at the hotel and in Fes overall. We dined there for breakfast every morning, and for dinner one evening. The Moroccan cuisine is over the top. We also enjoyed a bottle of wine on the Roof Terrace --- a special spot to look down over the old Medina. The rooms are all lovely, ... our suite was the Diamante Suite --- We felt like royalty in this large red chambre with columns and stained glass windows. Even the bathroom was extraordinarily large and comfortable. Alexandre makes sure that you have all ofthe amenities that you need --- and then some. This was our second stop in Morocco (after Meknes) and it set the bar very high. After a tour of almost one month throughout the country, ... we look back to our days in Fes at Riad Le Claife as our best days in Morocco, ... by far. Thank you Alexandre and Yasmine.

• Reviewed: 22 March 2015

We stayed 5 nights at the Riad Le Calife and had the most fabulous experience - far exceeding expectations. 5 stars all the way - wonderful comfortable bed, huge thick towels, a plate of fresh fruit and water in our room, and attentive assistance throughout our stay. Riad Le Calife has been beautifully restored and modernised in a traditional way full of charm with wonderful furnishings, antiques and the delicate scent of orange blossom thoughout. It is situated on the edge of the Medina and away from crowds of tourists, which was wonderful. The owners Alexandre and Yasmine are both charming and passionate about ensuring their guests have a fabulous experience while in their Riad, and in Fez. Nothing is too much trouble whether it is where to purchase a leather jacket, organising a tour, or help with taxis and restaurants.. Upon arrival they orientated us with a map and valuable information on Fez. We enjoyed the tranquility inside Le Calife from sitting on the beautiful roof top terrace with wonderful views over the medina or in the oasis inner courtyard. We had 4 dinners at the Riad comprising delicious homemade traditional Fes cuisine, together with numerous pots of Morrocan mint tea and Fatima's handmade pastries when returning from shopping or a tour. We asked if we could have some of the recipes and within 24-hrs of checkout received them by email - many thanks. As soon as we made our booking, they emailed us almost immediately with a personal welcoming message. They organised our transfer to the Riad door on arrival at Fez Railway Station, and then to the airport on departure. The service from all the staff was impeccable throughout our stay. As an active couple in our mid sixties we have travelled extensively over the years, and we highly recommend Riad Le Calife. Richard and Fiona - Sydney, Australia

• Reviewed: 19 March 2015

Location, decor, friendly and informative owner and staff, wonderful cuisine. The Riad is well located and an excellent base for exploring (and getting lost in) the Fez Medina. Dinners were outstanding: no need to go out to restaurants.

• Reviewed: 16 March 2015

The staff was very helpful. The hotel was very nicely decorated - I loved the antique drawers they had - and the rooms are great. Also the heating worked properly, which was not the case in other hotels we stayed in and this was indeed important as the temperature went below cero in the night.

• Reviewed: 26 February 2015

Not a bad thing but I'd have appreciated a small amount of storage space for clothes in Amethyste room.

Riad Le Calife is a great choice - easy to get to by taxi yet within the medina; close to the heart of Fes yet on a quiet street. Wonderful food; lovely atmosphere; faultless hospitality.

• Reviewed: 12 February 2015

Improve wifi in restaurant and garden area.

The garden is amazing. Staff is helpfull and really friendly. Furniture and details are gorgeous. The trip around Medina with Aziz (the guide) was a great experience.

• Reviewed: 5 February 2015

Very attentive staff nothing was to much. Great advice on things to see, do and places to eat. Lovely rooms decorated in old and modern Moroccan theme . Very comfortable bed. Breakfast was lovely and an evening meal we booked was a delisious beef dish cooked by Fatima . Fantastic roof terrace with brilliant veiws. Kindly upgraded our room on arrival. Paid for our taxi to the riad and had a member of staff wait for our arrival at the busy cinema area. Transfers to the airport was also sorted. We were looked after very well with a personal touch. Highly recommended

• Reviewed: 3 January 2015

The wifi doesn't work very well in our room.

The best experience we had in Morocco. From upon arriving at Fes until leaving Fes, they took care of us so well!! And the food they provide is also the best we had in Morocco!!

• Reviewed: 22 March 2016

Beautifully restored riad and wonderful staff. Made our stay in Fez one to remember.

• Reviewed: 16 March 2016

Staffs were cvery good and very friendly

• Reviewed: 6 December 2015

Best place to stay in Fez

• Reviewed: 29 October 2015

Absolutely nothing to fault !

The great effort made to make all guests comfortable and at home.

• Reviewed: 29 May 2015

Loved the decor, the breakfasts, the outstanding care and service by all of the staff, and the attention to detail and comfort of guests.

• Reviewed: 26 May 2015

Location and room décor. Great breakfasts served on rooftop terrace with lovely views of the medina

• Reviewed: 9 April 2015

No complaints enjoyed our stay.

Friendly staff, lovely riad.

There are also 13 reviews without text. These impact the overall review score.