Reviews of Riad Le Grand Large

2, Rue Oum Rabia, 44 000 Essaouira, Morocco

#54 of 88 hotels in Essaouira

A claustrophobic, dirty place.

There was no parking available but I understand it. The reception lady was sort of disinterested in the arrival of the new guests. I did not experience anything 'enchanting' there. When I come back to the description of the place on Booking, I see they mentioned some SPA and wellness center... What?! There was supposed to be some restaurant there... Well, I saw none. They also put some room service... no experience of such whatsoever. I understand it was a traditional Riad, etc but the standard it offered was way below our expectations. The room was dark, gloomy, the bathroom was just filthy. The room was rather disgusting. The WiFi extremely poor. I am still not sure it was the real Riad experience... I am confused and disappointed about this place.

It was supposed to be situated in the heart of Essaouira's historic centre and it was.

We loved the location, breakfast was good in a beautiful...

We got bed bugs in our room. We discovered them before going to sleep and we were not able to get much more sleep after that. We’ve been dealing with the bites and now drying our stuff at high temperatures plus throwing away some of our belongings because of this. We really loved the place and the great value for money but taking into account the consequences, we would not stay here again.

We loved the location, breakfast was good in a beautiful rooftop and staff was really nice. Our room was big and with so much light.

Excellent Riad

everything was great.

This place was great, it was in the middle of the Medina, everything was close by, the staff were very friendly when we checked in and also at breakfast; which was simple but delicious, good coffee good juice and toast with a selection of jams and honey. our room was serviced daily with fresh towels everyday which I didn't expect but was really pleasantly surprised by, I would definitely stay here again.

Stylish riad at the heart of medina

Very beautiful riad - with great terrace, stylish, clean rooms in the heart of medina. Definitely would go again. Breakfast served at the terrace - bread, jam, orange juice, tea and coffee.

Nice place for liw budget, but could use an upgrade

The room felt a bit damp, the bed and the linen felt a bit old... towels could be fresher/newer. One of the days got burnt toast . It is a budget place, but it still should feel clean.

Location is good and the terrace is nice

The property is very dark, no sunlight except for the...

The property is very dark, no sunlight except for the terrace, my room was very poor, only one small window but inside the corridor! The bathroom was really awful, the lavabo broken, no windows !

Simple but beautiful, friendly staff

Bathroom doors in our room didn’t close fully - if you and your friends/partners need more privacy in the bathroom this might annoy you.

Friendly staff, great location in Medina, beautiful terrace. Cute rooms. For the money you pay you get a great value.

Great location in the middle of the souks and an easy walk...

The shower head has to be held in your hand and the bathroom floor would get wet

Great location in the middle of the souks and an easy walk from the bus station. Lost of shops and restaurants around, not far from the beach. Breakfast on the rooftop patio consisted of toasted bread, butter, jam, coffee, juice, and another item that changed daily

Nice place in the middle of medina

Very good location -in the middle of medina. The breakfast was served on the roof terrace which is nice but the seaguls tried to steel our food. They are after the butter not the bread so just hide it from them:)

Great value, friendly staff and super location.

Shower curtain was too short so the water spilled on to the floor each time we showered. Our room was directly below the kitchen so we were woken early most days by all sorts of kitchen sounds and moving furniture.

I loved the small, cozy, intimate room and it's beautiful colors. The bed was comfortable and pillows were good. The staff was very friendly and rooftop terrace was lovely. The location of the hotel was absolutely perfect. Right in the middle of town and yet we were not bothered by outside noise. Breakfast was also good however we did buy our own fruit to add to our breakfast. Small, cozy & romantic. :)

not worth the money. photos show better then it is

The room was smelly and a bit mouldy. Or they put so much chlorine for cleaning to remove the strange smell (The bathroom. Had no window. I had a room with window indoor.) No air circulation. I was disappointed because the fotos let it show much better. And I am not sure if the room was healthy. Either because of the chemical cleaning stuff or the mould/ black stains in bathroom or room.

The roofterasse was the best. Breakfast was alright. Road very central in media.

Beautiful riad in the heart of the Medina

Everything was perfect.

We had a beautiful room with a super nice bathroom. The terrace is just amazing, the breakfast is good and the staff very friendly. The riad is in the middle of the Medina and thus super easy to reach and to find. Highly recommended!

Great central location, staff were very friendly and...

A bit noisy in the reception area late at night especially as I was trying to get some sleep.

Great central location, staff were very friendly and helpful in terms of helping us organise activists e.g-horse riding.

Compliments for this beautiful and charming Riad.
    • Double Room or Twin Room

Compliments for this beautiful and charming Riad. I really enjoyed my stay. Nezha, the owner, was very friendly and took a lot of time explaining everything to me and gave me a great tip for a hammam. I had to be at the airport very early the day of my departure. Nezha organized everything for me and booked me a taxi. I was especially happy about my breakfast, which she gave me in a 'breakfast box' for the trip. The Riad was very clean and well furnished. I really felt very well and can only recommend it.

I thought Le Grand Large was a very good place to stay, central, friendly staff, great breakfast.

A couple of things to be aware. My bedroom (double) was on first floor facing the alley. The Riad being close to the main street, and windows single glaze, as mentioned in other reviews it can be a bit noisy till late at night... and you might hear the first prayer call. The Riad could be better indicated from main street. I passed it a couple of times before asking and finding it. The clue is a big orange sign for the Hammam down the same alley. Could help to add something for the Riad itself. Other suggestions: Provide more chairs or seat protection on the terrace... the big cushions can be a bit too humid to sit on at breakfast.

Le Grand Large is a nice Dar and the staff is very friendly and helpful. Special mention to the cleaning lady who helped out when I arrived. The reviews spoke of the very good breakfast, and I wasn't disappointed. I had been travelling across Morocco for 10 days before arriving in Essaouira, so I had quite a few to compare with! Good coffee (and you can ask for refill!), bread, msemen, fresh orange juice, choice of jam (not just the apricot one!), butter - to be enjoyed on the roof terrace. Be aware of the seagulls when you leave - remember to cover up the butter if there is any left! (these guys don't care for bread ;-)). Bright spacious bedroom, comfortable bed, riad centrally located, hot water... all in all a very good place to stay.

Calm place near the Port
    • Double Room or Twin Room

-The rooms without external windows were poorly ventilated.

-Nice & comfy place to stay in. -Fantastic breakfast served in a wonderful roof terrace. -If possible request the rooms with natural light.

The location of the hotel was amazing, breakfast was very...

The room was not very cosy and quite small. Also the bathroom could have been cleaner and there were ants everywhere unfortunately.

The location of the hotel was amazing, breakfast was very nice and beautiful terrasse!

Great location, very nice stuff, nice decorated rooms
    • Double Room or Twin Room

Bad internet connection (but it’s normal in Morrocco). We asked for a foot towel for the bathroom, but they could not offer one.

Great location, very nice stuff, nice decorated rooms

Riad Le Grand Large is located right in the old town and...

Talking about breakfast, there's room for improvement. Less bread, butter and jam and more variety- some fruit or a hot meal would be great. Be aware that streets of Medina can be quite noisy until late.

Riad Le Grand Large is located right in the old town and offers great view from the rooftop terrace. Our room was beautiful and cosy, property staff was friendly and kind. Definitely recommended.

Great roof top terrace
    • Double Room or Twin Room

WiFi wasn't working in our room Very basic equipped bathroom (no soap or bin) Front-door was locked one night

Great roof top terrace Freshly renovated Friendly, English speaking staff

Good spot for location and quietness
    • Double Room Terrace

Wifi was weak to non existent outside of the reception area but this is due to the thick walls, which aid a quiet environment so this was fine.

Really quiet and homely place, centrally located. I had a large double room on the terrace level, very spacious and comfortable with en suite bathroom. A simple but filling breakfast.

Fantastic

The tap in toilet got some problems of its position, when I open the tap the water splash out all over my pants.

Fantastic place! I wanted to stay for one more night but the reservation was full so I have to go find another riad in the same price. And when I get there I found it’s a very dirty and uncomfortable place, it makes me love the grand more.

Great except for the wind on the awning of the roof!

We got very little sleep because if the plastic covering over the courtyard roof blowing very violently in the wind. Nothing that could be done, but we were very tired the next day and it really was loud! Best not to stay on the top floor.

The roof terrace, the bathroom, and the staff were fab.

Lovey Riad but avoid room 7 or you won't get any sleep.

Please at all cost avoid room 7 which over looks the main alley as there is constant noise 24hr. There is also pharmacy opposite which has a green flashing strobe light that illuminates the room and did cause us 3sleepless nights.

The location is good. Breakfast is one of best ever in Essaouira served on the roof terrace byavery helpful young lady. Very clean riad and in good order.

for this price

Both sockets next to our bed didn't work, so there was just one and this one we needed to have heat. The light next to the bed also didn't function. There is no socket in the bathroom. The mattress felt too used, it should be turned around more often.

It was close to the beach.

Nice!

Cold water after taking a shower of 2-3 minutes... (small boiler)

Breakfast was very nICE (juice,coffee/tea,bread,omelette,Jam,marmelade and honey -Like everywhere)! Located in the centre of the Medina. Took us just a few minutes (3-5) to the famous place. The pick up at the airport was great!

Very nice place to stay.

Wifi quite chill in rooms. Beds are not comfortable, small pillows.

The atmosphere of this place is very nice. Nice crafted rooms with vibrant blue color implementation. Stuff is very opened and friendly. Location is good in the most downtown everything is just few steps away. Central bus station is like 15 minute walk, CTM bus station is like 35 minute walk. Very nice roof top terrace where they serve small breakfast each morning with a company of seagulls. In the cozy yard it has nice library stall. For cold winter nights they have heating in all rooms.

Nice place in a nice town..

Outdoor rooftop breakfast in a cold windy town with seagulls standing over you makes for a lot of cold uneaten toast...

Right in the heart of the medina in Essaouira. Comfortable, clean room, with amiable staff... Good wifi and easy enough to find..

Excellent clean, friendly riad.

The room was really large and overlooked the Medina. Great terrace to enjoy the sun and have breakfast. Riad also offers water, tea and coffee onsite which was really nice. Would totally recommend this riad.

Decent place

It took the breakfast lady 15 min to make breakfast to a couple that showed up before us for breakfast, and with another couple also waiting for breakfast before us we figured it would take us at least another 15 min to get served. We showed up for breakfast 45 min before the bus we had to catch, but had to leave without breakfast because it took too long.

Good location. Big room. Good shower. A lot of power outlets. And a heater.

Tasty breakfast- freshly squeezed orange juice, mint tea,...

Room 6 bright and large although overlooks the street and the pharmacy light flashes outside the window all night, Room 9 dark and dingy, you have to step through the shower to get to the toilet and because of the design the shower floods into the room which left a puddle making the room smell like a swimming pool (in their credit the hotel provided extra towels to mop it up as soon as we complained and apologised for not having another room free).

Tasty breakfast- freshly squeezed orange juice, mint tea, coffee, toasted baguettes and condiments. Nice helpful staff. Great location in the middle of the Medina. The Riad is a 5 min walk from the medina entrances (vehicles cannot go in).

It is a nice place with some cons, but we would probably stay there again.
    • Double Room or Twin Room

Compared to other Riads we stayed in and the service we received there, the price was a little high. The room was clean, but the facilities were covered with limestone. Also, the towels had stains on them and were ripped at some ends. They were freshly washed, but still - we would expect clean towels.

The owner of the Riad is really nice and we were welcomed warmly. We could leave our luggage to explore the Medina while the room was being cleaned (we arrived early). The Riad is in the middle of the old Medina of Essaouira, so it has a perfect location to reach everything within minutes by foot. Also, the roof top terrace is really nice to enjoy some sun. The owner even helped us book a moroccan cooking class, which we really enjoyed.

Great location, nice people, nice Riad with beautiful...

Poor internet connection ( no connection in our room), dark room ( no outside window) and poor breakfast.

Great location, nice people, nice Riad with beautiful terrace and view, definitely worth the price. Rooms were clean, water was hot.

The breakfast included and the location

The size of the bed sheets were so small that me and my boyfriend couldn't share properly. the room didn't have a bathroom originally, it was adapted to have one so the humidity from the bathroom never dries.

The breakfast included and the location

The Riad is very nice looking, very clean and the position...
    • Double Room or Twin Room

The Riad is very nice looking, very clean and the position is perfect, right in the centre village. Fantastic terrace for breackfast or drinking a cup of marocan tea. Very recommended!!

Great location in the middle of medina.

Great location in the middle of medina. Great value , stylish and clean . Breakfast ( toasted baguettes ,jam ,marmalade , freshly squized juice and coffee plus egg or pancake ) was good .

Everything was perfect, the riad is located in the centre of...

Everything was perfect, the riad is located in the centre of Medina, so don't expect it to be quite at night. The medina is very nice. Breakfast is served at the roof terrace. You must park your car somewhere in the city, not in the Medina

nice stay, very good price

the bathroom was a bit strange, but I guess the old riads are like that. breakfast has to be improved, very basic: toast with butter and jam and orange juice. in other places they make you moroccan crepes or things a little bit more elaborate. anyway we could not eat the second morning due to food poissoning we got in a restaurant :(

the riad does not look much like in the pictures but it's still nice, an old riad in the medina. we got food poissoned and requested to check out later on the day because we had fever and they did not put any problem, so this was nice from them. I think for the price we paid it was perfect.

A bargain, friendly staff, great location.
    • Double Room or Twin Room

First night flashing light from an opposite building which lit up our room at night. We changed rooms to the top floor which was really great as we had the roof top terrace. However, there was a bad odor from the bathroom.

Staff friendly and great location, good price

Everything was great.

It turned out to be a bit difficult to find the place, because there is no sign on the big street, but the nice seller from the neighbour shop showed us the door. It was noisy in the room, but it is expectable in the center of Medina.

Everything was great. Nice staff, tasty breakfast, you have opportunity to use the kitchen, the room was small but clean and warm.

The riad is located in the middle of the medina, down a...

The bathroom is an odd design, with an open shower in front of the toilet, not really a problem though! There was a window next to our bed overlooking the stair case, but again, just shut the curtains and it isn't really a problem.

The riad is located in the middle of the medina, down a little side street. It was relatively easy to find. We were given keys for the front door, which is unusual and made us feel slightly more comfortable about coming and going without disturbing the staff. The room was big and comfortable, there was no air conditioning but the temperature was ok without anyway. The room was cleaned daily and fresh towels were provided.

Great place

The room was really nice and traditional, it was the nicest hotel we stayed at during our trip through morocco. The location is great, staff are friendly and helpful, wifi works well. The room was big and had a good bathroom.

• Reviewed: 20 August 2017

Good location, but not great if you like a good night rest

The bed wasn't really comfortable because the mattress wasn't tight, so you kind of sink in it. The toilet was missing a toilet seat.. At night there can be too much noise outside from drunk people and boys who play loud music.

Very friendly staff who helps you with good tips for restaurants or spa facilities in the area. Breakfast is a bit basic but it's enough to fill your stomach. The location is nearby the souk, the beach and a healthy walking distance from things right outside the medina like the bus places of Suppratours or CTM.

The internet connection was quick and the location was great

It was dump, no natural light in the room and we find bugs in the bed. Every time you have a shower the plug hole doesn't drain quick enough and it makes a flood in the whole bathroom with no ventilation.

The internet connection was quick and the location was great

Bedbugs

We were left knocking and waiting outside when we arrived as receptionist was out somewhere. First room (1) had a bathroom that flooded, toilet was noisy, and ended up stinking of urine. It made our room damp overnight as you cannot close the bathroom doors without the inside lock. They moved us to a second room (8) and we thought it was better, but discovered bed bugs that night on the mattress when we were in bed. Booked another hostel and left in the morning after paying for the two nights.

Good location in old medina

Good value for money!

The terrace is nice but we expected more because of what we showed in the pictures. The staff was not very helpful sometimes when we asked about recommendations about what to do/visit around.

The breakfast served in the terrace is good! abundant and tasty. The location of the riad is great! Easy to find, right in the middle of the medina.

Generosity and Flexibility of staff to adapt to my wishes...
    • Double Room Terrace

I somehow wasn't Aware that the terrace in front of my room was open to all guests of the Riad, so I had people chatting right in front of my window until late at night and again early in morning, as breakfast was served, there. When I mentioned that to the staff I was immediately given another room!

Generosity and Flexibility of staff to adapt to my wishes and requests!

• Reviewed: 16 June 2017

Not fancy, but Good value for your money

The location is great, right in the medina off one of the main alleys. The room was fine: more on the basic side of a riad room, bathroom was a little run down and the sink didn't drain well plus the shower curtain had no effect whatsoever on the water seeping onto the floor so there was a constant pool of water in the bathroom at all times. But, the price was really cheap; so I guess it'd be comparable to staying in a private room in a hostel. One huge plus however: the give you a key to the outer door along with your room key so you can come and go at all hours without disturbing anyone

Location is not bad but noisy

We did not have internet for the whole of our stay (2 days) nor compensation for it. The room is very small specially compared to all other riads we have been before. You get the light through the window and wake you up, so does the noise from outside. Breakfast is served in the terrace which is not very clean and seagulls are awaiting to eat your food. Coffe is not very good (with a lot of sediment). They mentioned a 24 h reception but we didn't see anyone there when we were looking for them. There is No TV room in the location as mentioned in the description. Overall no good value for money. We would not repeat.

Location is not bad but noisy

The staff!
    • Double Room Terrace

The staff! From the first moment of my arrival they tried to make me feel comfortable and welcomed. They were willing to satisfy all my inquires in the best way possible, always with a smile.

• Reviewed: 4 May 2017

Great location but some improvements are needed.

The riad itself is good and the location is perfect. However, communication prior to the stay was inexistent. I tried to reach the riad beforehand to arrange check in time (we would arrive around lunch time and weren't sure the bedrooms could be ready) and the best way to get there and got no response. When the group arrived, there was no greeting, we were just handed check in forms and the bedrooms weren't ready. I found it quite impersonal. Breakfast could also be improved.

The riad itself is good and the location is perfect. However, communication prior to the stay was inexistent. I tried to reach the riad beforehand to arrange check in time (we would arrive around lunch time and weren't sure the bedrooms could be ready) and the best way to get there and got no response. When the group arrived, there was no greeting, we were just handed check in forms and the bedrooms weren't ready. Breakfast could also be improved.

• Reviewed: 22 April 2017

Stylish and good value.

There needs to be someone on reception more of the time. Most of the day there was no one around. Not helpful when you need assistance.

Stylish decoration and great location. Very good value for money.

• Reviewed: 21 April 2017

The staff at riad grand large are so kind and helpful but in...

Nothing- our stay was perfect.

The staff at riad grand large are so kind and helpful but in a hands off way, just the right balance of customer service. The roof top balcony is also a welcoming calm retreat from the hectic medina.

The staff are a dream very very nice young woman and...

The owner could put a few coins into fixing up the basics such as toilet seats and plumbing that doesn't flood each time you shower or use the sink.

The staff are a dream very very nice young woman and extremely helpful and friendly.

• Reviewed: 28 March 2017

Great choice little to fault

Nothing much a little cold at night but due to weather. Very lovely & charming place

Great place. Very friendly staff. Fantastic location. Definitely would go back.

The riad was nice and clean with comfortable beds and a...

The riad was nice and clean with comfortable beds and a decent bathroom. The terrace was beautiful and gave a good view of the city. Also wifi was really good which is the first time we've experienced that in morocco.

• Reviewed: 23 March 2017

Cheaters! Dont go there

I really do not understand positive comments on this hotel. We book an amazing light room with window (based on pictures) and we got dirty+mouldy, dark, no window, noisy room. First I saw the room I kindly asked lady Fatifa to change our room for the one we booked but she said this one is full (really? Even if I booked it?) so after I asked she gave me discount what I found fair enough and we both happily agreed on TOTAL price. No problem for me. Next day while we paid she charged us extra fees even though she agreed day before to have a discount. At the end we paid the same price as we would not have any discount and I did not have energy to argue any more. I am not even talking about she gave me probably manager on phone who was shouting to me and arrogantly saying we need to pay more than they said before. While checking out I asked for late check out (12->13:30 o'clock) and they said NO although I have it approved on booking reservation! They do not care about their costumers at all and only thing they want is your money without providing any service. Our room was dirty, mouldy, disgusting bathroom and noisy.

Lady who served breakfast was lovely but that's all what was good in this hotel

• Reviewed: 16 March 2017

Pleasant stay in a location a few minutes walk from shops restaurants and bars.

Quite noisy if you have a window on the street side of the building, but I guess that's inevitable in the middle of the medina !

Good central location in market area. Excellent broadband. Basic, but excellent value for money.

• Reviewed: 4 March 2017

Good location,poor breakfast

Breakfast was poor.they really need to improve that. Very loud street,we stayed in room number 1 and we could hear everything what's going on outside. They're cleaning rooms every day,but cleaning product for floor is awful,it smells like someones smelly feet and that smell stays in the room half of the day. Wifi in our room was poor.

The room was big and good.the staff was more than great-they pick us up at 22 pm at the bus station and they don't normally provide that service,for what we are thankfull.the location was great,in the heart of medina

• Reviewed: 3 March 2017

Solid bet in the Medina

Nothing - for me it was good value for money.

The staff, the location, the WIFI. Actually, it is a nice hotel and very central. It is a hotel between good and very good!

• Reviewed: 4 February 2017

Favourite town so far in our month in Morrocco...

An authentic Morroccon experience, Rooms were small but provided the essentials, own bathroom/toilet. Rooftop terrace gave us a great view of the medina and the location was perfect.

• Reviewed: 19 January 2017

Good enough
    • Double Room Terrace

For someone that eat no jams in the breakfast there's nothing to eat.No butter,just margarine Cleaning Lady started to clean our room while we still had our bags there,we had little more than hour left. Too dark in the room

Location good.Breakfast on the terrace.Staff

• Reviewed: 11 January 2017

Decent riad with amazing roof view!

The lock of the room is not easy to use. The toilet will keep dripping water and it's noisy at night.

Breakfast here is really good. Glasses of orange juice and coffee with bread :) I like the roof top the most. From there we can see the whole view of the town and amazing sunshines.

• Reviewed: 4 January 2017

Roof terrace for breakfast is nice.

There room was pretty small, but still ok. I had a view on a street from the first floor, but because there was no double glass you could hear everything from outside.

Roof terrace for breakfast is nice.

• Reviewed: 28 December 2016

Clean and friendly hotel.

Nothing to dislike.

Zara and Fatia were very polite and went out of their way to be helpful. The hotels location in the Medina made it easy for shopping, restaurants and sightseeing.

• Reviewed: 3 December 2016

Amazing location, very convenient.
    • Double Room Terrace

Would've been nice to have some fruit with breakfast :)

Amazing location, very convenient. Chose the terrace room and very glad we did because it was lovely

• Reviewed: 23 November 2016

Amiable obliging staff.

The location, it was in the middle of the Medina, convenient but noisy from the street.

We liked the very sincere sweet friendliness of the staff (Female)

• Reviewed: 10 November 2016

Very good Riad in a lovely town!

It is exremely well situated near a main street, so quite easy to find. Also, the staff is very sweet, the room is comfortable. I recommand the riad!

• Reviewed: 25 October 2016

Great location, very friendly hard-working staff.

Breakfast was pretty basic, linens have seen better days and rooms without an outside window are very stuffy and muggy.

Great location, very friendly hard-working staff. Internet is great on all floors and they cleaned the room each day.

• Reviewed: 23 October 2016

Vary good riad to stay!

Staff speaks only french Tarrace could be more clean but this is case in each riade Doors to riad are closed from outside and there is no staff on the reception all the time

Location Tarrace Huge room with private bathroom Lady who was preparing brakfast Clean room

• Reviewed: 17 October 2016

Super staff. Great location.
    • Double Room or Twin Room

The staff are lovely,especially the receptionist and woman at breakfast - such warm welcomes! Good coffee at breakfast as well. Essaouira medina is really cool and the riad is perfectly located amongst the little winding roads.

• Reviewed: 29 September 2016

good location good for the price

Linen was old and worn out

Hotel is lovely however make sure you are not in room 4 or 9 they are so dark no windows at all pay extra for the terrace room staff are lovely

• Reviewed: 14 August 2016

Grande Large riad
    • Double Room or Twin Room

Although the bed was made daily I highly suspect the freshness of the linens (not changed).

Good location, decent view. Included breakfast (coffee/tea, fresh squeezed orange juice, toast, jam, honey) Security lock on front door & room. Room cleaned daily with fresh towels & extra toilet paper. Floors mopped trash removed Comfortable bed. A fair selection of books in the lobby in every language. I read 4 (all the ones I found in English).

• Reviewed: 27 July 2016

Cheap and cheerful !

Rooms are very dark due to lack of windows.

We stayed for one night and it was a pleasant stay with a tasty breakfast served on the roof. Slight language barrier with the host so brush up on your french ! Other than that a lovely stay.

Great place to stay