Reviews of Sheraton Casablanca Hotel & Towers 5 stars

#53 of 62 hotels in Casablanca

6.1

Wonderful
    • Classic Double Room

The room is connected with the other room with one door inside. It is not convenient for one person or two person

The lovation is soso,but the service is good. People are so kind and polite.

A place which falls short of its ambitions to be mediocre.
    • Club Queen Room With Lounge Access

See above. Plus the gym equipment wasn’t maintained adequately.

Had tinnitus for 2 days from the obnoxiously loud music from the restaurant despite asking staff 4 times to have it turned down. My dinner guests are refusing to stay at the chain as a consequence.

Ok
    • Classic Double Room

Please read above and send my comments to hotel

Breakfast was with Good Choice. Bed was comfortable but Insufficient Toiletries. Hotel was not providing even Shaving & Brush kit, not even a comb. Toiletries standard was not more than a 3 star hotel.

Decent location for a short stay but not worth what you get.
    • Classic Twin Room

Rooms have definitely seen better days, our window didn't even have handles & opened up during the night. Only very basic internet at very low speeds offered for free, with tiered pricing if you were looking for faster internet and staff didn't even have a plug adapter (told me I could go out and buy one cheaply, though couldn't tell me where).

Decent breakfast and a really good view of the city skyline from our room.

This is not Sheraton standard
    • Classic Twin Room

This Hotel is really embarrassing for Sheraton! It is hard to believe it's scored as five-star Hotel. The Doormen have their own taxi drivers (buddies) but they are not an official taxi. Of course, they will charge you more. There are prostitutes in the lounge bar. Employees who work in the bars eat foods they serve to guests. The reception desk is extremely slow. You wouldn't believe.

There are only two things I could say as really positive - location and spa center! You are near most of the attractions in the city. Except for The Big Mosque. For this Mosque, you need to take a taxi. Spa-center is old-fashioned but it works good enough.

We like Morocco ,but really no like Casablanca ,especially...
    • Classic Double Room

We like Morocco ,but really no like Casablanca ,especially the hotel Sheraton in Casablanca is really a bad adventure .its not a safe hotel ,so many bad and rudely texi driver in front of the hotel and the staff near gate of Sheraton looks like one team with them,never have this kind of experience in other Sheraton hotel all over the world .dispointed experience in Casablanca.we already rented car from local traveling company,and our driver have permits and liance,but the bad driver team in front of Sheraton let us must use their texi to Morocco Airport,and stopped our car use Sheraton hotel barricades,we are lady,we must use power to say no to the bad texi driver team!and we say to the driver team we will call police .so I asked the the door man of Sheraton Casablanca to help us call police,but the doorman say to me please ask reception in side hotel and let their office staff help ,I say can u just give me a number of police?this is Sheraton and we are the guest if Sheraton,now we feel no safety in front of your hotel and we must go to airport on time but now the bad driver team stopped us in front of Sheraton.till now the doorman just to say ok,and after this doorman say let bad texi driver go,they really go,so I think the bad driver team and the doorman of Sheraton nearly looks like one team! Another is the other service of Sheraton,room very dirty especially toilet ,room very old,and staff really no friendly not standard service like other Sheraton in other country. We are lucky just booking one night in here before we leave Morocco and next time I no back this hotel anymore again!酒店门卫与那些出租车司机团伙看上去是一伙的,非要我们做它们出租车,可是我们明明已经自己在当地旅行社合法包车。而且房间特别肮脏,马桶很不干净,服务很差。特别是门口门卫!我住过的最差的一次喜来登。一点安全感都没有而且不干净!

positive experience
    • Classic Double Room

It is a good choice for business travellers, I found nice staff, they were very kind and helpful. This hotel has three restaurant, a bar and a club. Breakfast is nice and report quality/price is ok, I think I definetely could come back again here.

It was a quite fare experience.
    • Classic Twin Room

Smoking could be done every where. The towels were old. They were not like satisfying. The facilities in room had been used for years.

The location is fine. The staffs were good. The beds were comfortable.

Couldnhave been better
    • Classic Twin Room

It needs renovation. The hot water wont turn on. Very old system. The hair dryer is also very old. It just needs renovation and it is not value for money at all.

Location is actually good

Pool was way to small, picture of the pool does not really...
    • Classic Double Room

Pool was way to small, picture of the pool does not really show real dimensions. Smoking allowed in the lobby and restaurants, for me as non smoker an unpleasant experience. Window in my room did not really fully close, so I could hear the street noise, allthough in 16th floor. Overall, the interior of the hotel is a little dated, not worth the price I had to pay. Would not come back.

Good hotel
    • Classic Double Room

Well, the hotel is a bit worn out. But given that everything was clean and no weird smells, I can't complain.

Service is excellent, good restaurants especially the Sakura Sushi place, and everything is convenient and hotel is in a good location

Stay was fair but not outstanding. property needs to be uplifted and renovated especially
    • Classic Twin Room

The hotel is a bit run down. Elevators took a long time to come to 16 th floor. An old smell in the corridors. Even though I am an SPG Gold customer I did not see a difference in the room between me and my colleague who was not an SPG member. Furniture in room a bit run down,

I liked the breakfast and the friendly staff. Price is better than other hotels with same category

Good room but not recommend to pay for club level.
    • Club Queen Room With Lounge Access

Club lounge is poor that I ever met. Small and only 1-2 tray of cookies and crackers something. For happy hour, normally should have items ready to grab in fridge or table but here we have to call for staff to serve and he was at the back room most of the time.

Friendly and helpful staffs

Central Acess but go for a better cleaner locality
    • Classic Twin Room

The booking process Asked for my card before trip Then confused me by not using it - I was worried about fraud - why ask? I had to call Booking com The area around the hotel is drab dirty seedy Prostitutes in the lobby does not give a good impression

Internet AC Staff at concierge

The bed was good by Moroccan standards, but not by American...
    • Classic Double Room

The bed was good by Moroccan standards, but not by American standards. I wa expecting better from Sheraton. The room phone was not working. I had to go down to the front desk to order room service. Not ideal.

The place had everything I needed really for a comfortable stay.
    • Classic Double Room

The internet service at the business center had around 8 computers which were all off line. I could not print a page as I tried to rush a boarding pass for my flight.

Am grateful that Sheraton Casablanca was very considerate. I missed my flight, thus affecting my one night no refund stay in this hotel. But thru the intervention of a helpful Booking.com agent, my request to move it to the next night without additional fee was kindly granted. Thanks to both Sheraton Casablanca And Booking.com.

Avoidable, book only if nothing else is available or you want to be at that location.
    • Classic Double Room

Old, boring, outdated, bathroom was horrible. Room amenities were nothing. It isn’t exactly a cheap hotel, but the amenities were really tired and boring.

Only the location.

Wonderful stay!
    • Classic Twin Room

The male staff at the reception who first attended to me upon check-in last Saturday and I observed that he was quarelling with a fellow male Hotel staff.

Perfect for the Moroccan wedding I attended in the same Hotel and that was the reason I booked in Sheraton for my convenience.

Overrated as 5 starts I say 4 starts maximum (NO self coffee...
    • Classic Double Room

Overrated as 5 starts I say 4 starts maximum (NO self coffee facilities in room, bad free wifi, old furniture, No indoor swimming pool, long waiting time in lifts)

Room for improvement 5 out of 10
    • Club Queen Room With Lounge Access

The bar areas are lifeless & the drinks bizarrely expensive £8 for a small bottle of local beer 😱 The bedroom walls are thin. The bathroom only 80% clean. Hardly any English speaking entertainment channels.

polite staff

appalling, avoid this place
    • Classic Twin Room

the hotel had a funny smell on my floor. the bathroom porcelain was cracked and grubby. the staff were threatening and generally unhelpful. reception rang the room a lot. housekeeping entered rooms with a knock and then the door was opened early morning whilst i was still in bed. i would never stay here again or recommend it to anyone

not much

Overpriced two stars hotel
    • Classic Twin Room

Rooms are old Not renewed since 25 years Everything is old and poor quality Shower is terrible terrible terrible TV is super small Internet is paid and slow

I liked the location other than that I will not recommend...
    • Classic Double Room

I will not recommend this hotel for anyone. The building is very old, the rooms are small and smelled very badly. I had to spray the room every night before going to bed. The towers are extremely old and need to be changed. Overall, my mom and I didn't like our stay at Sheraton Casablanca.

I liked the location other than that I will not recommend this hotel for anyone.

Mosquito available in my room .
    • Classic Double Room

Mosquito available in my room . No available toothpaste only get after called 2 times. Small swiming pool, located in the front of dinning hall, embarrassing people who is dinning or swimming. Lift not enough, always Waiting long time to get lift. buffet price is too high, not worth the actual food served.

Had a very pleasant stay in Sheraton, our room was heavenly , hotel staff were very accommodating .
    • Classic Twin Room

Breakfast quite pricey. Wifi connection was inconsistent at some stage in our stay.

hotel room was in excellent condition.Most of the staff were friendly and accommodating

Glad we sprang for this place!
    • Classic Double Room

The hotel was fairly big without many guests, so almost everywhere we went there was staff ready to accommodate us - it felt like having our own huge hotel. Location was very nice and it looks like Casablanca is pouring money into encouraging tourism, so I imagine this hotel will do well. Staff was very pleasant and helpful, we had a good stay.

Very bad experience, Never to stay there again.
    • Classic Twin Room

everything else. There was a Lady at the reception named Wafa, She was rude, already informed the staff and the in charge person there on what she has done when we were there.

The first reception, Lobby.

• Reviewed: 2 April 2017

Sheraton - 3 Stars
    • Classic Twin Room

Interior of the room, bathroom is less then 3 star hotel. Water pressure - horrible, Bed comfort was semi Ok, Sheraton can do better then this. Not sure if I would stay here again.

Location is great, staff was also very helpful. I really enjoyed the Japanese restaurant, food and staff there went far and beyond to insure your food and service is great. They open at 1930 each evening.

• Reviewed: 28 March 2017

Great stay
    • Classic Twin Room

Andalus restaurant in the first floor is noisy and compact.

Sheraton Casablanca Hotel & Towers is my favorite hotel in Casablanca. The best room service in town. You need to order something from the room service menu to complete your stay experience. Breakfast is great, vast car parking is available.

Don't go there... It's a trap
    • Classic Double Room

Sad room supply: (No toothbrush, No Iron, No Shower Jacket, No Flip Flops)... Incompetent Staff: (Wrongly checked in my name, and it took them 3 days to deliver the toothbrush to my room)... Very old room key system, I had to activate the key twice per day to enter the room... This hotel is a real disgrace to the "Sheraton" name...

Room was comfortable..

• Reviewed: 4 February 2017

Definitely NOT AGAIN.
    • Classic Double Room

Really I was shocked from the way the hotel management treated me as a guest. Nothing in this hotel could guide to the well known name of "SHERATON". Really the staff gave me a very bad impression and a very bad image of this highly respected NAME.

Just the name of the hotel

• Reviewed: 27 January 2017

Unpleasant stay
    • Club Twin Room with Lounge Access

Except for the reception staff who were pleasant, service is poor, resturant staff at breakfast time were annoying. Room was below the five stars standards.

• Reviewed: 15 January 2017

comfortable stay at Sheraton
    • Club Queen Room With Lounge Access

I forgot my cosmetic bag in the room when checking out. On the next morning I wrote and called to the hotel, although they said the cleaning worker didn't find it, I felt it's very weird case.

The location is good, staffs in front desk are friendly and helpful. The restaurant (Morocan food) is authentically decorated also. The facilities of room are a bit out of date. But in general, the room is comfortable.

• Reviewed: 1 January 2017

Great location, good facilities, service not so stellar
    • Classic Twin Room

The service could be improved. For a property of 5-star standards, I expected the staff to have nailed attention to detail. They also need to smile more and show interest in their guests. Reception blocked an amount equivalent to almost twice my room rate but failed to inform me.

The beds and pillows were amazing, which is very important to weary travelers. The breakfast option is vast and it's in close proximity to the old medina, banks, restaurants and convenience stores. That gentleman who served welcome Moroccan Mint Tea was very friendly and is the only member of the staff that I will remember with fondness.

• Reviewed: 22 December 2016

Value for money
    • Classic Double Room

Things were happening at slow pace. The rich ambience of a five star property is missing.

The location is good. The restaurant and other facilities are up to the mark

• Reviewed: 3 November 2016

Not a very good experience
    • Classic Double Room

*1st morning, extension of cutting the water after the announced time, for two hours. *2nd morning, Cutting the water without an announcement. *Unprofessional reply from the front desk after each complaint.

• Reviewed: 15 October 2016

Great breakfast
    • Classic Twin Room

Loud club downstairs after 11 pm. Make sure to get a room in high floors as they got renovated recently.

Friendly staff, good location, comfortable beds, and tasty breakfast specially Msamn

The staff are very good and nice specially Mr Rahi and...
    • Classic Double Room

The staff are very good and nice specially Mr Rahi and manager but unfortunately that was no water at 24:00 till7:30am

• Reviewed: 8 October 2016

Great breakfast
    • Classic Twin Room

Loud club downstairs after 11 pm. Make sure to get a room in high floors as they got renoveted recently.

Friendly staff, good location, confortable beds, and tasty breakfast specially Msamn.

• Reviewed: 5 October 2016

sheeratoon
    • Club Queen Room With Lounge Access

i like calm relax clean location bye the way i like the staff the man who in the reception and baggagiest old man very nice ur way with peoples

the bed very small not comfortable.and the hotel very exepenssive sorry ...and problem the hotel very exepenssive in low season not fair sorry (i dont like this )and climat for the principe hotel very highhhhhhhhh even u swetch it off from the room u still felt cold

• Reviewed: 3 October 2016

The Breakfast was very good and the personnel was very...
    • Club Queen Room With Lounge Access

The Internet is terrible The Curtains did not close The Gym has a number of broken machines

The Breakfast was very good and the personnel was very friendly

• Reviewed: 27 August 2016

Lobby facilities
    • Classic Twin Room

The receptionist who helped us. Room.bathroom. mosquito. Couldn't sleep because of its bite. Didn't notify us of charged WiFi Internet supposed to be free. Too expensive. Block sink.

Lobby facilities

• Reviewed: 25 August 2016

they not decent adminstration very bad this the price i was booked comfirmed at this price 1566pound
    • Classic Double Room

i din,t like the adminstration very bad trying to robe your money by fooling ypu be aware becarful when you book with booking .com booking/com put it on the adminstration of sheraton and sheraton put it on the rate of the currency like your money playing in wall street by the hand of shar shar ton not sheraton sharrr ton very bad very bad they arev not decent adminstration very bad this the price i was booked comfirmed at this price 1566pound they took from my acount 1691 they played with my money in wall street they said the currency changed hhh they took my money on a spot same minute and they said this for room tax and when i was leaving this shar hotel they made me pay 1800 dirhim 150pounds again they took 300 pounds extra from me but i hope they pay it in somthing can hurt hurt their feeling i hope so becarful when you book with this hotel or booking.com

i ilked the stuff

• Reviewed: 21 August 2016

Management: Plan a renovation.
    • Classic Twin Room

Old interior; it needs an urgent attention for a face left and complete renovation. Nevertheless, for the current price, it is a fine hotel.

Location and staff.

Good place to stay

Good place to stay

Central location.
    • Classic Twin Room

Central location. Big Lobby.

Staff is Professional

I didn't found the coffee machine in my room and the mini bar was ampty for more the 12000 MAD!!

Staff is Professional

a hotel far from international shareton standards

a hotel far from international shareton standards

Staff was friendly and helpful.
    • Classic Double Room

Rooms were too small. Facility was old and furniture was not that fancy as I expect.

Staff was friendly and helpful.

No comments
    • Classic Double Room

Everything apart from the food

Food

One of the very best hotels I have been .
    • Classic Double Room

One of the very best hotels I have been ... Excellent service!

Staff was nice and helpful
    • Classic Double Room

Need to be refurbrished, interiors are outdated

Staff was nice and helpful

Excellent central location. Transportation arrangements easy.
    • Classic Double Room

Comfortable bed. Room service quick and excellent.

Will not stay again
    • Classic Double Room

Shower is bad and very dangerous, easy to loose control and fall. Worst shower i have ever seen in any hotel in the world.

Avery comfortable stay.
    • Classic Double Room

The breakfast was excellent!

It was nice in the 80s
    • Classic Double Room

Very old - lifts took forever to arrive Nobody explained me the facilities at the reception

It was nice in the 80s

Superb and comfortable
    • Classic Double Room

Staff, hotel was clean, room was spacious and the location was central to walk to everything except the mosque. Mosque is close 10 minute taxi ride.

Sheraton as always
    • Classic Double Room

Clean rooms, easy parking, near to city center, acceptable breakfast

Very very old hot3l

The staff.
    • Classic Twin Room

The shower is sooooo old

The staff.

It is a Great Hotel

Very Nice Staff especially Mrs. AMAL

great for a extra night in Casablanca
    • Classic Double Room

Hotel design dated but still functions

efficient friendly staff

the location was good

ETABLISSEMENT EXCELLENT.

ETABLISSEMENT EXCELLENT.

Would stay again
    • Classic Twin Room

Cleaning left a lot to be desired along with room service

Location, friendly staff, comfy beds

The room service
    • Classic Twin Room

Too much noise even in high floor

The room service

Nice location.

Internet could be better

Nice location. Great staff willing to please and be helpful to guests.

I hope Sheraton change this place or to train staff to be more professional.
    • Classic Double Room

Staff on check in very rude.

Worst Sheraton worldwide never expected

No hotel information in the room such as the restaurants,...
    • Classic Double Room

No hotel information in the room such as the restaurants, opening times, other facilities

the breakfast is extremely expensive for a poor meal

the breakfast is extremely expensive for a poor meal

Not what a 5star rated hotel should be

Not worth your money

Yeah the croissant was flaky

The hotel and its rooms should be renovated!
    • Classic Double Room

The hotel and its rooms should be renovated!!!

Nothing about the property.
    • Classic Double Room

Nothing about the property. Worst Sheraton experience ever.

Nothing about the property. Worst Sheraton experience ever.

Average stay