Reviews of Sofitel Marrakech Palais Imperial 5 stars

Rue Haroun Errachid, Hivernage, 40000 Marrakech, Morocco

#653 of 855 hotels in Marrakech

5.5
    We were located in a room with a view over the swimming pool...
    • Junior Suite (2 Adults) with king-size bed - view of the pool and Atlas Mountains

We were located in a room with a view over the swimming pool (very nice) but they organized a big party and music was extremy loud like in a night club and they did not tell us upfront and did not reduce music despite the fact that we were in a hotel not in a night club and our baby could not sleep and we could not sleep either

• Reviewed: 24 August 2018

Too expensive for what it is

Lights not working in the bathroom, TV channels not working, staff are not very helpful. I couldn't get a cup of coffee in the courtyard lounge. Breakfast is a bit poor selection. Two weeks after the trip the accounts still couldn't be sorted.

Good location, clean room, good wifi

I enjoyed my time in the hotel.
    • Luxury Double Room - View Overlooking Gardens and Pools

The location of my room was in the corner so not too much sun light during the day. But then we did not stay I. The room much. So it was ok.

This hotel is in a very good location. The rooms are pretty big. Most places in the city you can take the taxi within 20 to 50 dirhams. But you just bargain with them.

I will definitely stay here again!
    • Luxury Double Room Atlas Mountains View

Excellent hotel! Great swimming pool with many cushions making it a very comfortable experience. Great location. Awesome restaurants. Great service throughout the hotel.

The bed is truly amazing, makes you not want to get out of...
    • Luxury Double Room - Koutoubia and Remparts View

The service at the restaurant was very slow. Waiters forgot what I had asked for... they were too little for the number of guests. Tables was not necessarily cleaned between clients.

The bed is truly amazing, makes you not want to get out of bed. Ever.

Money ripoff
    • Luxury Double Room - Koutoubia and Remparts View

I booked it for my cousine. I paid 1022,84eur for 5 days, when my cousine arrived they said she had to pay again because she didn't have the card that was paid with, with her. Of course it was not written clearly anywhere that you have to have the card with you before you book. So not a good idea to book for someone else. It was the first time this ever happened. But ok, my cousine paid again 1022,84eur. They promised to refund the money that was payed with my card. Now, 2 weeks later I still haven't seen my money. Not something you would expect from a "luxury" hotel. I keep sending emails back and forth with booking, they are a great help in communicating with the hotel. But Sofitel keeps coming with excuses. First I had to wait untill they checked out, then when they checked out they said I just have to wait a couple of days and now they are saying the paper works for refund are at the director his office and they "hope" they can refund this week. This is NOT ok at all!!!

I didn't sleep there. I booked it for a family member

Lovely pool and outside seating area.

Staff are not always great, with mostly slow service. Hotel facade from the pool looks very cheap and scruffy. Rooms are dated.

Lovely pool and outside seating area. Great location. 4 star hotel at best though.

It was a different experience.
    • Suite Opera (4 adults) - view of the pool and Atlas Mountains

We stayed in a suite and there were 4 of us staying, but we only ever had 2 cup, 2 glasses. Thought the staff were rude and miserable.

I loved the location, and the poolside area. At breakfast the tables, were most of the time, still waiting to be cleared, the staff were slow at bringing tea with hot water and it wasn’t consistent. On our last day we received bread on the table, but that was a first!

Beautiful hotel but staff except from L’Orangee should be replace! Change manager as well.
    • Luxury Double Room Atlas Mountains View

Staff at reception is poor, we booked for a luxury double room with atlas view and we got a ground floor with wall view, two single bed and dark. We complain since we didn’t pay for that, they said that’s all they had at moment and they couldn’t reimbursed us either. Finally manager came out and sort things out and we got something better. However for them to think is okay to treat their guest like that is appalling. Also lounge staff seem to ignore you once you seat down, SO lounge is the same way, we waited to be seated meanwhile the place was empty, hostess missing and staff see you but don’t even bother to help. We have stayed in many Sofitel hotels before but this one should either change their name to something else or replace manager. Would never stay here again.

Beautiful hotel.

As it’s together with Sofitel lounge and spa so facilities...
    • Luxury Double Room Atlas Mountains View

It begs for renovation. Chair in the room by the desk doesn’t even stand. Had a smell as a really old place. For the price the room is not worthy. And room with Mountain View? More like a joke. Yes you can see mountain but also you can see some large car truck parking which gives no romantic look.

As it’s together with Sofitel lounge and spa so facilities to use are the same. Just from this hotel side it’s a longer walk to the pool.

Fantastic holiday with my family (boys aged 6, 10 & 14yrs) Will return despite the service
    • Suite Opera (4 adults) - view of the pool and Atlas Mountains

The service - EXTREMELY POOR. Almost every request had to be repeated - sometimes 3 times! You then had a very long wait for what ever you had ordered. Breakfast service ,by the waiting staff, became laughable it was so bad. Getting the basic cutlery, and place settings seemed a challenge. However, the kitchen staff, serving the breakfast food couldn't do more to accommodate your request.

The hotel was fabulous, great pool area, very comfy beds, amazing breakfast selection and a brilliant location - an easy walk into the main square/medina area. Most of the staff were very friendly & helpful.

Great environment and the smell fenomenal
    • Luxury Double Room Atlas Mountains View

I left some coins on my desk in my room duribg my stay and they was gone when i got back. Dissapointig in a place like that.. Service staff shall not take tips before after check out..

Great environment and the smell fenomenal

not what we expect it in a bad way
    • Luxury Double Room - Garden View

the service at the reception was very poor. We were not well received and the room we booked had nothing of a garden view especially for the price we booked. It took us 1h to change the room and they werent very happy about it and still had a view on the street while booking for a garden view. The hotel toilet paper was of very very very poor quality for a 5 star hotel

the bed is indeed very fluffy and confortable. Restaurant staff is very nice

i will rate 2 of 5 for this hotel . this will say about my stay
    • Luxury Double Room - Koutoubia and Remparts View

the front office not helpful at all . not going out to help the guest on any simple request. when we were there we see everyday at least 3 to 4 guests complaining about the service and problem at front office . totally disappointed with the service of such 5 star rating hotel i will never go there again after all its not that fantastic

the breakfast spread was good and the waiter at the restaurant are excellent. the chamber maid cleaning was good and thorough

We stay from the 14 -17 February,Lovely hotel , the staff...
    • Luxury Double Room Atlas Mountains View

We stay from the 14 -17 February,Lovely hotel , the staff are super from the front desk to the room service, to the door men .Really you feel at home from there smile. The spa are great , the room service people are angel they try to do their best to do your request even it’s not in the menu one lady Hanna was great . Please keep the good work and excellent service for all of you

despite the low occupation of the property, I stayed about...
    • Luxury Double Room Atlas Mountains View

despite the low occupation of the property, I stayed about half an hour in the lobby waiting for the staff to find a room as per my booking, a room facing the atlas mountains. And to use the heated swimming pool we had to pay an extra charges ???????

check in lasted 45 minutes !

check in lasted 45 minutes ! the sprayed perfum all over the complex was too heavy two days nobody was cleaning our terrace which was full of flowers and pigeons ...

Great location, ok value, rooms could be better.
    • Luxury Double Room Atlas Mountains View

Room condition is old and a bit run down. Room not at par with price. Better value can be found elsewhere in the same vicinity. Rooms are located far from the reception. Services at hotel are not well organized.

Perfect location. Great breakfast selection. Beautiful grounds and facilities.

Very disappointed

Proprety Equipments unsophisticated equipment

Sofitel marrakech didnt meet my expectation at all , the hotel design and the rooms arent good , i was waiting for a high quality but unfortunately i been deeply disappointed by this hotel whos is known and famous but concretely it can not be more awful than he is . Rooms re very tight ( even i took a suit ), poor lightning , equipments very old , no proprety , prices are very high for such a hotel . Sorry but the equivalent of a night at Sofitel Marrakech cant worth more than 30€ per night Sofitel Marrakech strategy is about to attract people and special foreign tourists who know the brand for its luxury but without matching the high standards, they only use the brand name for their one profit without considering the right resources .

Perfect stay, when can I come back?

The button to call the elevator didn't always work properly. Also while I speak Arabic I had no problem negotiating a price for the taxis, yet I would have wished the hotel/concierge would fix a good, realistic price for its guests when calling a taxi. Also I'd have liked the outside whirlpool to be heated as well.

The location of the Hotel is simply perfect, set in the beautiful green and elegant Quartier of Hivernage yet within a 15 minute (very safe) walk to the main Plaza of the old city as well as the new city. The pool area is very nice and clean with one pool being heated. The view towards the Atlas Mountains is very nice. Previous commentators have mainly criticized two things 1) the age of the hotel and 2) the street towards which the pool is facing. While the hotel isn't brand new I believe its very well preserved and charming. As the hotel is facing a street its not necessarily quiet but that's what you get in Marrakech! Its perfectly quiet at night! Thank you for the nice stay. PS: drinks at the SO Lounge are surprisingly good!

The Hotel was very nice, great pool!
    • Luxury Double Room Atlas Mountains View

The Hotel was very nice, great pool! Breakfast was amazing - great choice of all different things! Room was spacious, quiet! Staff was very friendly and very ambitious :)

We had a fantastic five days at Sofitel Marrakech, the hotel and staff are fabulous.

Food a bit expensive

Beds amazingly comfortable. Staff were so helpful from the doorman running to get a wet towel for my daughter when she fainted to the concierge organising for a doctor to bring an epi pen for us. The pool staff,Fadil,AdilSouliman, Qussama,Tarik,Iaquil and Younesse were so helpful as were the lovely cleaning staff Khadeeja and Arssaoui . The hotel is lovely especially the pools. It was fantastic that there were always sun beds available whatever time of day you came to the pool.

Please let Sofitel Palais Imperial management know Ibtissam...
    • Luxury Double Room Atlas Mountains View

Please let Sofitel Palais Imperial management know Ibtissam at the front desk was exceptional servicewise and made our stay the best it could have been. She should be promoted!

Very nice and comfortable hotel. I will go back to it. Thank you Sofitel, Marrakech.
    • Luxury Double Room - Koutoubia and Remparts View

I didn't like much the bar, eventhough it has a great terrace overlooking the pool. That night, there was no music and staff very slow.

Nice and friendly staff. Walking distance to the souk, La Mamounia and there are few nice restaurants in the area next to the hotel. I also like the neighborhood.

• Reviewed: 5 May 2017

Friendly staff and great location.

Refill tea bags and milk daily. provide cues and balls for pool table Improve quality of poolside lunches

location, staff friendliness, pool and gardens.

• Reviewed: 30 April 2017

A totally fantastic trip from start to finish and couldnt have wished for a better hotel.
    • Luxury Double Room - View Overlooking Gardens and Pools

The wifi was at times a little unpredicatable.

The whole experience has created some wonderful memories. The exterior of the hotel is beautiful (particuarly at night), the reception has a wonderful grand appearance and the aroma is lovely, You are then wowed bythe incredible pool complex, sun bed options and cleanliness. We were incredibly lucky with our room which had a huge balcony and a view of the Atlas Mountains. The staff were helpful and polite. The Breakfast was amazing, so many options and all fresh. The conceirge was very helpful at aranging a local guide adn providing information.

• Reviewed: 9 April 2017

What you see on pics is not what you get !!!
    • Luxury Double Room Atlas Mountains View

Don't pay room no refundable please!!!! We had the worst experience, I'm using booking.com over 11 year we never have any issue what you see in pictures is what you get , but in Sofitel we choose room with mountain view. And Ibtissam in the reception she decided to upgrade us "really" to pool view, even without asking ask, (no problem) we check the room, we where chocked ( road view ) of course we refused, when we insisted to get what we booked ...we found that there is no Mountain view is the entire hotel ( very disappointed about Sofitel !!!) Pool view was road view, and the said next time we should book directly through them not through booking.com, and that they always have problems with Booking.com!!!! Spa is the worst you can see ever... no results ...very dirty... even there printer is not working!!!

Only the welcome part

• Reviewed: 21 March 2017

Ants in the room
    • Luxury Double Room - Koutoubia and Remparts View

Ants in the room, and staff did not seem to know how to deal with it, or even understand. The ants were pretty bad. Our room was a great distance from the lobby, a very long walk. The wait staff in restaurant was not attentive. Acted like we did not matter. The shower leaked water all over the bathroom.

Very beautiful hotel

• Reviewed: 10 March 2017

Great stay in a awesome location.
    • Luxury Double Room - Garden View

Property was in prime location. Staff were very helpful. Bisma and noura went the extra mile. Was upgraded to a junior suite for free. Had an awesome 4 days.

• Reviewed: 22 January 2017

Excellent!!
    • Luxury Double Room - Koutoubia and Remparts View

Beautiful hotel with very friendly staff. We spent several evenings at the Lawrence Bar where Wiam the manager looked after us impeccably. She was very welcoming and friendly as were the bar waiters Siem, Younes and Nouaman who were very accommodating and always full of welcoming smiles. Would definitely recommend this hotel.

• Reviewed: 17 January 2017

Very good holiday

What I did not like is was upgraded to a lovely and big room I really enjoyed it but when you go to sleep in has the smell of the Cigarette not nice feeling if you don't smoke. At the SPA I had some treatments but I for the first time I think that the place or the experience feeling or missing something I did not enjoy it as always. It was missing something I can't describe it but for the first time I thing the places and the full experience was not good.

Every thing was good this time. Plus in the reception always I have good or excellent service with Imane and in the SPA I have to mention something I had good service from Aicha she is one of the best stuff.

• Reviewed: 31 December 2016

Comfortable and friendly
    • Luxury Double Room - View Overlooking Gardens and Pools

Dinner menu in the hotel restaurants is not "picky eater" friendly, but the room service menu available at the same time is. Pet policies are unclear - was told on the phone that my 7kg dog would be accepted and noted the dog in my reservation, then got an email that only dogs under 3kg are acceptable. I explained that on the phone I had gotten confirmation that a 7kg dog was okay, and they emailed back saying not allowed. Brought the dog anyways and didn't have any problems.

Beds were comfy, friendly staff, rooms were small but clean and fully functional, good TV selection in multiple languages, nice breakfast buffet, several restaurant options at the hotel, convenient taxi stand right out front (though at set prices, they won't use the meters from the hotel).

• Reviewed: 17 October 2016

Terrible, racist, dirty

Everything.

My friend also stayed here, he happens to be black. The staff was INSANELY racist to him. I'm appalled! The room was disgustingly dirty. The AC did not work, and thus the place was sweltering. My parents stayed in a separate room that lost electricity for hours. This place is a joke. How this is $350/night is beyond me.

• Reviewed: 16 October 2016

more like 4 stars hotel
    • Luxury Double Room - Koutoubia and Remparts View

the staff charged the wrong amount to my card and could not refund me because the machine was not working. the attitude wasn't appreciated. restaurant food is so so, medina offers a lot better local cuisine.

swimming pool is great.

• Reviewed: 13 October 2016

Excellent Hotel & Staff
    • Luxury Double Room - Koutoubia and Remparts View

The Sofitel can only be described as the best hotel in Marrakech. All the staff in reception and around the hotel are a credit to the business. Keep up the good work.

• Reviewed: 2 October 2016

Horrible hotel stay away
    • Luxury Double Room Atlas Mountains View

What a horrible place that is not family oriented. We changed the room 3 times, they all smell like cigarette smoke. Dated furniture in the rooms, small bathrooms. We spent an hour and half at the front desk to check in although they saw that my 13 month old infant was getting exhausted. I hate this place

• Reviewed: 30 September 2016

Ok folks, if you are up to all the selfies show off with a...
    • Luxury Double Room - Koutoubia and Remparts View

Ok folks, if you are up to all the selfies show off with a massive swimming pool, a fantastic building with a lot of marble looking polished stones and an amazing decor, this is the place. The hotel design is fantastic, the breakfast abundant with wathever you feel like and there are so many members of staff present at all times everywhere, that if you sneeze there will be at least 10 people giving you a tissue. If you plan to stay in for the night and sleep it's another story. We stayed at the room 375 which happen to be across the street from the infamous sky bar, that will play music so loud that even though the windows are closed, it feels like the party is in your room. We changed room after a couple of nights to the 93, after complaining of noise, which actually happens to be 2 floors below the initial one, and the so called sound proof, (which is part of the features on the booking website) is inexistant or very very poor to say the least. As a result, not only we still had the same sky bar crappy music to listen to but the upstairs neighbours as well on the top of things. So the first night our upstairs neighbour brought a girl at 5h40 in the morning (but the only thing he managed was to sweet talk her and make her laugh a few times), the second night he came back with his mate a little bit after 6 and the third night, thank god, he only made some noise until 00h30 which was brilliant as it was 20 min after the bar next door stopped tge music. It was monday night though. We stayed 5 nights and didnt have a single resting night which for 200€ a night in a 5 star hotel is pushing it big time.

• Reviewed: 29 September 2016

Expect the worst, hope for the best
    • Luxury Double Room Atlas Mountains View

I booked an Atlas mountain view room, but instead I got a room on the ground floor, with no view or privacy at all. When I called reception to complain, they said that they had no such request. After I showed them the email confirmation of my request, they were willing to find me another room, but ultimately they could not find any other rooms. I made do with the corner room. The natural light was very poor, as I had to keep the curtains closed. The gardner watered the lawn early every morning, so again there was a lack of privacy. Room service was very poor. I had to ring the laundry department before they realised that my clothes were ready to be returned to me. Out of my 4 night stay, my room was cleaned once and that too after I had to call room service to make them aware of the overflowing bins. Staff were not as attentive to my needs as I would have expected in a 5* hotel. They were pleasant, but not so caring. At breakfast, I had to remind the waiters several times to bring me tea. It was an unusual experience. I have stayed in various places during my travel around Morocco. Some of these places were riads and home stays, and the service was fantastic. Sofitel was all show and no substance for me unfortunately. I have learnt my lesson! I won't be staying at this hotel again.

Quite a spacious hotel, clean, and the room had the usual conveniences of a 5* hotel. food was ok.

• Reviewed: 29 September 2016

Amazing hotel with amazing staff

I could have stayed longer!

The staff were amazing, could not do enough for us, the whole experience was exceptional. I have never met staff who made me feel this special and I travel quite a lot.

• Reviewed: 25 September 2016

This truly is a Superb Hotel
    • Luxury Double Room - Koutoubia and Remparts View

Having to leave, loved every minute

Checking in, cloths to refresh and tea, whilst the courteous staff parked the car, took care of the luggage and brought all the necessary paperwork too us to complete.

• Reviewed: 1 September 2018

Amazing!
    • Suite Opera (4 adults) - view of the pool and Atlas Mountains

The serving attitude of all personnel and beautiful ambiance

Very bad
    • Luxury Double Room - Koutoubia and Remparts View

Very bad customer service, i was confirmed n they couldn’t find my booking and made me wait 5 hours

Location was good so thought I book this place

everything was beyond my expectations
    • Luxury Double Room Atlas Mountains View

waiting for valet service to fitch my car every time

everything was beyond my expectations

Great location, Great pool setting, excellent food
    • Luxury Double Room - Koutoubia and Remparts View

Access to the pool from The building would be better, while we have to go far through le lobby.

Okay, but not enough for the cost. Cost-benefit
    • Luxury Double Room - Koutoubia and Remparts View

The attitude of the front desk

In general well, except in reception that does not have the attitude to help some inconvenience

Rooms very bad ,old furniture /long distance from main entrance

Location top

location and the best property of Marrakesch, close to good...
    • Luxury Double Room Atlas Mountains View

location and the best property of Marrakesch, close to good clubs, restaurants (Le Comptoir ) good food and entertainment

Noisy roombon 2nd floor

Stafff vwry fruendly

Need staff professionnel

Staff very rude not professional ,

position and hotel

Customer service was outstanding.
    • Luxury Double Room Atlas Mountains View

Customer service was outstanding.

The hotel is quite old and needs to be refurbished.
    • Suite Opera (4 adults) - view of the pool and Atlas Mountains

The hotel is quite old and needs to be refurbished. Not so happy considering what I paid for my stay.

Lovely and amazing journey after long time
    • Prestige Suite- view of the pool and Atlas Mountains

No comments

All the staff and managers were amazing and very welcoming

so far below what one would expect for a 5 star
    • Luxury Double Room - View Overlooking Gardens and Pools

basically a bit of a dump but saved by the staff

Allah protects Marakkesh and it's ICONIC SOFITEL PALAIS HOTEL INSHALLAH!!!

PEOPLE, EMPLOYEES AND SERVANTS IN THE HOTEL!!! AND THE WORLDS BEST SMELL OF FLEUR D'orange in the Lobby!

This is the place to stay when in Marrakech.
    • Luxury Double Room Atlas Mountains View

Bathroom doors are awkward to close and open.

The breakfast buffet was exquisite! Great service at the hotel and beautiful views.

Just because it's sofitel doesn't mean that the standards are consistent around the world.
    • Luxury Double Room - Koutoubia and Remparts View

Disgusting food for exorbitant prices.

Pool area

The bed is amazingly soft and spacious
    • Luxury Double Room - Koutoubia and Remparts View

The hotel was latge and easy to get lost on the first time

The bed is amazingly soft and spacious

Great location and overall a pleasure
    • Luxury Double Room - Koutoubia and Remparts View

The pool and breakfast and location

• Reviewed: 27 May 2017

Don't try this hotel
    • Luxury Double Room - Koutoubia and Remparts View

The staff at reception are bad Room light like dark Room service very bad

• Reviewed: 26 May 2017

Service, greating

Service, greating

• Reviewed: 27 April 2017

The location and the staff
    • Luxury Double Room - Koutoubia and Remparts View

To much walk to the room

The location and the staff

• Reviewed: 10 February 2017

It was simply amazing
    • Prestige Suite- view of the pool and Atlas Mountains

It was simply amazing

• Reviewed: 27 January 2017

Great location with walking distance near most attractions.
    • Luxury Double Room - Koutoubia and Remparts View

Service was spotty - at best !

The breakfast buffest was exceptional.

• Reviewed: 13 January 2017

Very Nice

The Preise at Spa is Expensive

Der Fruhstucks Buffet and the Soul Collector Band in So Lounge

• Reviewed: 1 January 2017

The staff is extremely friendly.
    • Luxury Double Room - Koutoubia and Remparts View

Rooms feel a little dingy. Could use a little updating.

The staff is extremely friendly.

• Reviewed: 20 December 2016

No house keeping room was not clean for the whole duration

No house keeping room was not clean for the whole duration

• Reviewed: 18 December 2016

Super
    • Luxury Double Room - Koutoubia and Remparts View

The Radio/Cd in the Room was not Working.Prices at Spa too Expensive..

Super

• Reviewed: 28 October 2016

The pool
    • Luxury Double Room - Koutoubia and Remparts View

The staff, not prompt, no for an answer etc

The pool

• Reviewed: 21 October 2016

Worst front desk staff
    • Luxury Double Room - Koutoubia and Remparts View

Slow check in process, stinky carpets in the room and slow check out process.

Hotel location

• Reviewed: 27 September 2016

Best location in Town !!
    • Luxury Double Room - Garden View

Un peu vétuste la SDB et on a trouvé que la moquette sentait fort .

La situation géographique , the best in Town really .... Accessible de partout ...

• Reviewed: 29 May 2016

Nice pool side facilities.

Staff at check in were very rude especially the management staff. They had no idea / grasp on dealing with their guests. Facilities and rooms were nice!

Nice pool side facilities. Good breakfast

• Reviewed: 12 May 2016

I liked the grounds and the swimming pool area although they...

I booked a room with a garden and pool view It was very bad it takes ten minutes walk to reach it a small room with a small balcony and very noisy Room no 117 We complained and they gave us better rooms in the nearby annex The furniture was worn out and the desk had no chair.

I liked the grounds and the swimming pool area although they worn out a bit

• Reviewed: 17 April 2016

Good clean room, but that could be found in the Novotel...

Way too expensive for the level of service and the facilities. Staff was unresponsive, lots of "bonjours" but nothing happens when I requested many things, and answers were on the verge of being rude. Gym average, rooms old, noise isolation poor.

Good clean room, but that could be found in the Novotel across the street for 1/3 the price.

• Reviewed: 7 April 2016

When I reach the hotel, the booking was not confirmed and they let me wait for more than half an hour to check the booking and didn't found it so they give me the price of the mentioned print version of booking.com room was not what I expect so I ask to change the room so they charge me ( chair is broken, table is so old and broken ) smelling humidity in the room

• Reviewed: 18 March 2016

The location is excellent and the staff was extremely...

The rooms are pretty average and need to be updated. The beds are terrible. The hotel really needs to replace the mattresses. They are completely sunken in and horrible to sleep on.

The location is excellent and the staff was extremely helpful and specially the manager Ms Aida who took special care of us and resolved any issues we had at the hotel. The premises are pretty nice and the view of the atlas mountains is stunning.

There are also 38 reviews without text. These impact the overall review score.