Reviews of Villa Blanca & SPA 4 stars

Bd De La Corniche - Ain Diab, 20000 Casablanca, Morocco

#21 of 62 hotels in Casablanca

Our lovely stay in Morocco

The location is perfect, the personnel is very helpful, especially the hotel's driver Abdou. The breakfast was excellent, we enjoyed orange and carrot fresh juices. The Moroccan omelette was unforgettable. We strongly advice this hotel for 3-4 day visit.

There was a huge party downstairs during my stay.

There was a huge party downstairs during my stay. Even though I was on the third floor I woke up several times during night even with windows closed and using earplugs... Terrible.

Everything til one of the receptionist pissed me off but I...

Everything til one of the receptionist pissed me off but I guess it was a misunderstanding. Other than that, beautiful hotel, great location, great staff, great bar, club and restaurants.

1 min walt to ocean beach.
    • Executive Double Room with Sea View

Poor breakfast, nightclub on hotel with loud music, stuff is not perfect, try to get extra money on each step, bistro closed at 10 pm, no pool

1 min walt to ocean beach.

Not deserving of 4 stars at all!!

The carpets in the rooms were all dirty (I said rooms due to the fact that I changed the room during my stay because they were working on the hotel and my room filled with the fumes of paint. Also the first 2 nights I was up at 08:30 because they had construction workers starting at 08:00!!). The bathrooms were not at all what I expected! If you take a shower, the bathroom fills with water and before you know it you have a swimmingpool in the bathroom. This was the second room I got on the third floor! The noise was still the same! The paint fumes were still in the room making my eyes all tears! When I went to complain they wanted to change my room again. I was fed up with it and told them I want to have a financial compensation! They tried to call the manager that could make that decision for two days in a row. He just had his phone turned off for two days! This shows how unprofessionally this hotel is run! I was in Casablanca for work and usally stay at the Sofitel. Tried Villa Blanca for once this time because it was located perfectly from a work point of view and has a beautiful view at the ocean. But unfortunately will never try it again. Our employees who are regulary in Casablanca neither! I left my business card for the manager of the hotel that was not answering his phone! Hope to see an email in the coming days!!

Location and Mehdi from the staff

Works are going on in this hotel which may influence the quality of the stay
    • Double Room with Sea View

It is not mentioned on the website that works are taking place in the hotel. The first room that was given to me was not clean because of the works, so I asked for a new room and got one that was OK. The main restaurant was closed also , and the one that is still open has not much to offer. You also have to take the breakfast in the room, that in my case arrived 40 minutes to late. For other travelers: please inform if the works are finished.

I did only like the staff that were trying their best to help you because a lot of things went wrong during my stay. These difficulties were caused by works going on in the hotel.

this hotel is one of the best .

this hotel is one of the best . friendly worker and very helpful . breakfast was absolutely number one. generally nice and very beautiful ocean view . I will stay in this hotel any time that I go to Casablanca ely gabay

Great for leisure but not when u have a conference
    • Double Room with Sea View

I had a meeting early morning the next day ...and unfortunately although my room was on the second floor ..it was very noisy because of the dance club downstairs..so i didnt sleep at all..

The welcome was great at the reception..especially Mehdi ..he was very helpful polite and responded immediately... Lahcen was polite and efficient ...

Not worth the price
    • Double Room with Sea View

Hotel is in serious need of renovation and facilities were not up to par given the price I paid to stay for two nights. The carpets desperately needed to be cleaned, there were stains on the sheets, no towel rack in the first room, and the doors to the terrace didn’t completely close. The club is ridiculously loud if you’re on the first floor (it’s in the lobby) and I could continue to hear it after I was moved to the third floor. In addition, breakfast would have been an additional €13 per day so I opted out.

Staff were very accomodating both when the key to my room didn’t work and when I asked to be moved to a different room due to noise from the club.

I would like to command the professional attitude displayed...
    • Privilege Suite

I would like to command the professional attitude displayed by Mehdi and Tarik at the front desk. Facilities of the hotel well run and of high standards.....

An amazing property for the value you pay.
    • Executive Double Room with Sea View

One of the 2 air-condition units was not working and i asked to gave it fixed multiple times almost daily and until now it is not fixed . At night the weather is good so i just open the balcony but at noon it is a bit annoying. The carpet a very old with some burns in the floor and the couch is dirty. Wardrobe has some scratches and the bathroom shower door leaks water (design problem).

I had a nice room upgrade, i have been to more than 38 countries and traveled the world, have not seen an amazing receptions like Mehdi , he really made me forget all the negative points in my stay and looked over all the details so i would have an amazing experience. Location is a plus and coffee bianca was lovely. Lebanon as well for a nice night outing.

uncomfortable because I could not sleep
    • Deluxe Double or Twin Room

very noisy every night starting around 8pm until 4am, pounding music all night long as well as traffic noise. AC did not work and you could not open the window because the pounding music and traffic noise became even louder.

Restaraunt was good and Barnwas nice

Great clean hotel and restaurant

The night club music was heard from my room

I really like the reception, and the receptionist was very special his name was Mehdi Very clever and smiling guy He really did his best

Location is nice and it’s views are really great

The staff in the morning breakfast embarrassing you and treat you as you are thief and embarrass you . Stay away from this place

Location is nice and it’s views are really great

Nice location with nice view and services
    • Junior Suite with Sea View

During checkout, i asked for taxi to airport. They provide the hotel car instead. They ask for extra money for the luggage although all my luggage fit the car (total of 550 dh for one way transfer to airport while the car rental about 300 dh/day !!). When I ask for a receipt, the hotel rep seems uncomfortable and he didn’t provide the right information in the receipt. I ignore all of that and leave with provided car to catch the flight. Other than this issue, I like every thing in the hotel and I do recommend it to all.

I would like to thank all Villa Blanca representatives for thier cooperative especially Mr. Tarik who upgrade our suite. The suite was spacious with larg balcony and amazing view.

welcomed Reception . perfect staff, Specially mahdi and the group in that shift
    • Double Room with Sea View

One room for my frind reserved and I paid after that she arrived later the staff charge becouse shift and he taken the room to other guest , with out any excuses and with out any sorry That was bad from him , and he give me indecation that was easy .!!

Atmosphere and welcoming staff

3 Star at its best.

We chose this property primarily for its location and the view of the Ocean, as the alternative was the Four Seasons which didn't have an alcohol license, so wasn't an option. So A 4 star hotel didn't seem too bad, alas, if you're used to a five star lifestyle, this hotel comes as a huge disappointment, especially as we had just come form the 7 star Hotel Selman in Marrakech. The Reception was sad looking and the rooms even sadder. The carpet was stained in several places, and the icing on the cake was that the carpets had not been hovered properly either, and neither was the bathroom mopped. After complaining though the room was cleaned though. We returned back from Dinner, only to realise that the hotel night club was just below our rooms so we were greeted by throbbing noise. Our children's' room was worse, and they had to move. So pls do not stay on the 1st floor if you don't want noise till the early hours. As for the rooms with a view, we could see the McDonald from our room, and yes we could see the sea as well, but All in all it was a huge disappointment in our otherwise amazing Moroccan holiday.

• Reviewed: 12 December 2017

• Junior Suite with Sea View

My junior suit bedroom’s door was stuck and need to be fixed, also the safety box wasn’t working. Other than that everything went great.

Great location. Great staff specially Mr. Mehdi & Mr. Tarek they were so helpful and always welcoming, they made my stay wonderful. Sure i’d go back to this amazing place.

Wonderful Stay without Sky Bar...

When Sky Bar is Open - it is so noisy you can't sleep (until 3am) also so much smoking I could smell it in my room. Not Good at All...

Staff knew my name and said hello everything, very helpful. Room was beautiful with ocean view.

Maybe this is the best what you get in Morocco, but next time I'd try another place
    • Double Room with Sea View

Staff refused to order taxi to the airport, and were offering their own, which costs more. It took some pressing to finally get a taxi booked. The rooms a bit worn down. Restaurants on-site are twice expensive compared to similar restaurants.

Great breakfasts, which are cooked-to-order. Great sea view (if you pay for it). Good selection of restaurants available on-site (though service is not that perfect).

Nice

The sky bar close to early.

The hospitality was very good like also both restaurants. over these, I appreciate the attention receive from Mrs. Bouchra Heddine.

Employees at the hotel reception were very efficient and...

Room was not clean, garbage from previous guest was forgotten in the bin. Employees at restaurant / bar are very difficult to evaluate. While some were very professional, others were simply spending their time there. I gave a try and went for dinner in hotel restaurant, which was clearly a big mistake, salad was less that fresh and meat was less than tasty.

Employees at the hotel reception were very efficient and kind.

• Double Room with Sea View

I forgot my iPad on bed and left the county .. I hope the can send it on my cost

The hotel is wonderful place to stay in Casablanca and enjoy your holiday.

The surrounding of 101 was very noisy, maybe there is a laundry machine or something else which is annoying.

Welcoming, cleanliness, location, not crowded and very relaxing, music bar and Lebanese restaurant food and live music

• Reviewed: 19 August 2017

bouchra heddine, the duty manager, was exceptionally helpful. if it wasn't for her we would have sho
    • Double Room with Sea View

the breakfast could have had some variety. should have had a pool on the premises as the beach was unacceptable

the room was spacious and the bed was comfortable

Great place if you want to party less if you need to wake up early

Vary noisy at night because of the hotel bar and also in the morning because of the renovations being done to one of the bedrooms close to mine.

Overall the facilities and location are great

• Reviewed: 20 May 2017

The place is right next to the beach, but that's not...
    • Double Room with Sea View

A lot. Their practice of blocking the whole amount of the stay upon checkin, PLUS 100€/night as a guarantee!!! This was dropped to 50€ when I protested but wouldn't go lower. And insisted that even if I stayed for 2 weeks, they'd do the same and I wold probably consume it all anyway. Needless to say I didn't touch anything in the hotel after this. The rooms overlooking the very busy boulevard de la Corniche may have a great view to the ocean, but they are noisy. Especially since the windows don't close properly. I tried one room, then I was moved into another, same problem so I gave up. The bathroom and furniture is mostly ok and clean, but carpets can really do with cleaning, or rather changing, they're really old and dirty. Air conditioning is good but noisy and it blows straight on the bed, so can't be left on during the night. Overall, not the worst experience but not the greatest either, and certainly not a good value for money.

The place is right next to the beach, but that's not difficult in Casablanca anyway. There's a shopping centre nearby, staff were polite and helpful and the view from the room towards the street and the ocean is beautiful.

• Reviewed: 14 May 2017

All I wished under one roof
    • Executive Double Room with Sea View

The spa was a bad experience, it is not clean and I had a skin problem because of it. Staff are kind but not professional

For breakfast I loved the local khaleea with fried eggs. Restaurants serves great food. Staff are fantastic and helpful especially Mr Mahdi and Mr Tariq

• Reviewed: 13 May 2017

Nightlife lovers hotel
    • Double Room with Sea View

This hatel has a pub and an arabic cabaret( restaurent and house music).we could'nt sleep at all till 2 am! every day.due to the pub and the cabaret, the hotel is small enough so the loud music so easy will crack your room walls:(. No free parking at the hotel:(. outside parking available but need to b paid!. The elevator s almost broken so you might get stuck in it one day for sure.

Just the location and a comfy beds.

• Reviewed: 12 May 2017

Good location, it is in front of the beach and there is a...

They upgraded my booking giving me a room with see sight and big terrace (very nice), but they did not tell me that the room was just on the pub, I had music until more than 2 a.m. I saw one coackroach in my bathroom, something not accepable for the Price and and a four stars hotel.

Good location, it is in front of the beach and there is a mall just 5 min walking.

• Reviewed: 12 May 2017

Great Hotel and Staff super nice especially Mehdi in the reception
    • Double Room with Sea View

it has ben all great, more than what I could expect. Absolutely a BIG THANKS to Mehdi in the reception who was always super nice, always with the perfect answer. Thanks lot Mehdi, you are very professional and I could see you like your job. I have also to say that all the staff was nice and for sure I will use this hotel for my future trips in Morocco.

over prized, unprofessional staff

Over prized, plus you have to pay double the fee as insurance, they gave me the money back but most travelers specially who travels alone can't afford that, also they didn't mentioned that after reservation, the room wasn't ready for 2 although I mentioned that during reservation, the fridge was empty so after 10 hours traveling I have to call the reception to ask for water and juice, it was a very bad experience

It's Location is amazing.

Very good service and staff was very professional.
    • Double Room with Sea View

Breakfast didn't convinced me this time.

Very good service and staff was very professional. That's the strongest point of hotel together with location. In general is a very good choice for 1-2 nights in Casablanca.

the situation is great, the rooms are comfy

It is one of the most popular clubs in town, so you should be aware about the noise ;) and the cigarettes smell.

the situation is great, the rooms are comfy

• Reviewed: 9 April 2017

Very noisy because of loud music and bad insulation.
    • Double Room with Sea View

Very noisy because of loud music and bad insulation. It's a very lively place, which is good. So I only recommend it for those who are there for the party !

Nice Hotel

The Rooms Needs un Urgent Renovation

Nice Hotel , Good Location , Nice Restaurants A Special thanks for Tarik on the Reception ( Night Shift ) very Friendly and Professional

• Reviewed: 19 March 2017

Casablanca in two days

The price was a bit expensive for the hotel room comfort.

The hotel has an excellent location, right across the beautiful beach La Corniche. The personnel was kind, I appreciated also the breakfast. The orange juice is the best I tasted in my travels last times.

Will not return.
    • Executive Double Room with Sea View

Restaurant and hotel does not have a "no-smoking" rule so meals were usually disturbed by nearby smokers! yuc! Bar is noisy till 2am so 1st and 2nd floors are affected. No pool, and a very busy 6 lane highway between the hotel and the dirty beach.

Breakfast choice was good.

• Reviewed: 26 February 2017

The staff was attentive, professional, and positive;
    • Double Room with Sea View

The staff was attentive, professional, and positive; you could tell that they enjoy working at Villa Blanca. The hotel is also the hotspot of an upscale part of Casablanca. Every restaurant was of the hotel was swanky and filled with people of all ages. It was fun not having to leave to enjoy a night out. The breakfast buffet was filled with french pastries, eggs, and yogurt options. The Moroccan tea was delicious.

• Reviewed: 15 February 2017

So So ...

The main reception staff are extremely serious. Elevator issues, sometimes worked , sometimes didn't, or doors kept opening on same floor. After travelling for days all I wanted was a good nights sleep, and they did not mention that this sea view room was above the night club. the noise from the club downstairs kept me up all night. . I was kept up most of the night by the music and could do nothing about it, reception assistance was basically unavailable or not able to speak English to understand the issue. I was disappointed not to have been told in advance. I was in Casablanca for 3 days, but shifted to another hotel the next day.

The breakfast area and ambience was nice. I was upgraded to a sea view room free of charge. Most of the staff were pleasant.

• Reviewed: 9 January 2017

Very modern well appointed hotel.
    • Double Room with Sea View

Picked a sea view bedroom but was grossly disappointed with an awful view of Macdonalds.

Spent New Year at the hotel. It was very pleasant. Had an excellent meal in the french restaurant in the hotel. The bedroom and bathroom we had were beautifully appointed.

• Reviewed: 27 December 2016

One of the best hotels in Casablanca

Nothing. I was satisfied with the service overall

The staff is nice and very helpful. Tariq can give you tips on spots to visit in Casablanca and answer any of your questions. The restaurant is allegedly excellent and there is a nice bar and oriental cabaret. Very close to the corniche where you cab can go for a walk and even a swim for the more courageous

• Reviewed: 22 December 2016

Grwat stay overall..
    • Double Room with Sea View

A little more TLC in some areas i.e. carpeting in room

Tarek extremely helpful. Staff overall made for a pleasant stay. Restaurants, spa, bar were all enjoyed..

• Reviewed: 2 December 2016

Not bad but disappointed
    • Double Room with Sea View

Yes, there is a view of the beach but in the same view is also the McDonalds sign. Also, it is not really a nice beach and there is a pretty noisy street in between. The hotel staff was nice enough but they try to rip you off the way they charge if you booked through booking. Also, don't use their taxi service - total rip-off! Thank fully we knew what the price was supposed to be vs what they tried to charge us. Location is fine but not great. Next time I would stay a bit further south where there is more going on or right in town.

The hotel was clean and the rooms were nice (but small). The Italian restaurant is very nice and so is the breakfast buffet.

• Reviewed: 29 October 2016

not suggesting this facility
    • Double Room with Sea View

Room size , design. Price compare facility. Old guy at reception is terrible , he couldnt write one invoice correctly in 30min, at the end i gave up. Still his face has zero smile, rude !

Except location , nothing worth of its price

• Reviewed: 26 October 2016

the hotel is right across from the ocean and allows for a...

Not very forthcoming with tourist information unless asked...

the hotel is right across from the ocean and allows for a beautiful stroll along the Anfa promenade or beach

• Reviewed: 17 October 2016

Could be so much better
    • Executive Double Room with Sea View

Not a Spa hotel. 4am nightclub booming and vibrating through whole hotel on Friday & Saturday - supposed to finish at 1am. Breakfast service a farce, balcony doors didn't lock, staff plentiful but generally inept. Overpriced for what you get and yet they still want to rip you off at every opportunity

Bed was comfy

• Reviewed: 7 October 2016

Travelbychoice

The Reception Staff Very friendly, helpful and cheerful, The Other staff are ready to assist any time with solving any Discomfort you may have. Central place in Casablanca between city centre and beaches.

• Reviewed: 28 September 2016

Excellent hotel and service
    • Executive Double Room with Sea View

Very clean, great confort, superb decor and excellent service especially the chap in reception Mr Tarek extremely helpful.. thank you for making our stay so special...

• Reviewed: 25 September 2016

The location is perfect
    • Double Room with Sea View

1- check in and welcoming is very bad 2- the receptionist is not very will trained to deal with the customers in professional manner " very low" 3- the required deposit equal to double of the total amount of your stay !!!! Please be careful to this point If your booking total amount is 10,000 MAD THEY WILL CHARGE U WITH A DIPOST OF 10,000 MAD !!!

The location is perfect The hotel is very clean

• Reviewed: 23 September 2016

Cool for honeymoon:)
    • Executive Double Room with Sea View

It would be cool if the hotel have its own charge free parking.

One of the best hotels in Casablanca, specially for the sea view rooms, Actually better than some 5 stars hotels. We where there for our honeymoon;) Hospitality, fast intelligent management Thanks mr. Mehdi .

• Reviewed: 11 August 2016

Overpriced, not the best for a family, but comfortable and good location.
    • Deluxe Double or Twin Room

1. Wifi - not the best, works, but poor connection 2. Hotel has a bar/club attached to it- which was pretty active every night, even midweek!!!! This meant rowdy crowds, parking issues, music at night. with young children, and for ourselves, sleeping at a good time became difficult due to the noise pollution. 3. Although superficially clean, the room was not in the best condition, with poorly maintained hinges, stains etc 4. No swimming pool 5. Poor value for money- at about £150/night, I expected more.

1. Polite, helpful, friendly staff. 2. Location - good- close to the beach, and mall for eateries and shopping. 3. Hotel helpful with travel tips. 4. Comfortable

• Reviewed: 9 August 2016

Good hotel, good location, good facilities - this place does become a nightclub at night
    • Double Room with Sea View

A little isolated from the main Corniche strip, but petit taxis are easy to flag and take you to wherever you need to go for a god price. The hotel does get quite clubby at night with bouncers on the main entrance to the lobby. It does get quite noisy late at night as a result, we were fine with this however if your a light sleeper this may not be the hotel for you.

Good hotel, nice restaurants (including a fantastic Lebanese restaurant) and great bars / nightclub attached to the hotel. Excellent views of the sea with a 2 minute walk to the beach. The interior and decoration is very modern however there are a few snagging issues, I would have been upset about these had I been paying more money.

• Reviewed: 24 July 2016

4 stars hotel with 7 stars service

Can't complain

7 star service thanks to Mr. Mahdi and Mr. Tariq, after being in many Hotels in Casablanca for the last ten years, this has been the best so far. Top of the line restaurants to match any tastes. Fantastic view from my terrace. It was another fantastic stay. Thanks

• Reviewed: 24 July 2016

I liked most both receptionist team Mehdi and Tariq .

Nothing much

I liked most both receptionist team Mehdi and Tariq .. They r the best from this experience and they r really helpful team and always smiling

• Double Room with Sea View

Didn’t provide towels for hands and face and bathroom was too small

I’m gratefully for everything

I’m gratefully for everything

I thiink it’s good place to relax.

Maybe the rooms need some rennovation

I thiink it’s good place to relax. The position and the annexed club are very nice.

Overpriced don't believe pictures
    • Executive Double Room with Sea View

Rooms were dirty, walls were dirty and very over priced

Mehdi on the desk was helpful

Well positioned but lacked character
    • Double Room with Sea View

Type of hotel lacked character

Proximity to waterfront

The staff were very friendly
    • Double Room with Sea View

The carpet was not clean also the towels

The staff were very friendly

Great cool hip

Staff excellent especially Tarik.

Friendly staff very good location but the room quality can be better.

Room quality

Staff and effectiveness of the front desk employees

Overall à good place to spend a night or 2
    • Double Room with Sea View

Noise from the restaurant comes up to the rooms

Overall effective

Was pleasant

Must be open buffe so that we can take what we want without asking help always.

The quality of the food and the staff.

Recommendable

Comfort and cleanness

The hotel look old

The room and BED

Disaster

Everything else

everything was great

everything was great

I enjoyed the location and the food.

Room extremely Noisy till 2am avery day due to the Skybar.

I enjoyed the location and the food.

position , restaurant , reception ,

too noisy around hotel (busy street ) , and disco during thursday evening

position , restaurant , reception ,

It’s mediocre hotel,Room was very small and dirty,there was bed bugs and I was scratching all night

I didn’t like anything

Bad room and service

Bad room and service

Not very impressed with the room and facilities
    • Double Room with Sea View

No hot water The quality is not matching what the price charged It is charging 5 stars prices but not 5 stars quality

Locations good

bad stay for me
    • Deluxe Double or Twin Room

modern and new furnechur and good service

the rooms have bad smell and poor service

Browse Villa Blanca & SPA traveller photo gallery