Reviews of Fairmont Monte Carlo 4 stars

12 Avenue Des Spélugues, Monte Carlo City Centre, MC 98000 Monte Carlo, Monaco

#6 of 16 hotels in Monte Carlo

Based on 1925 hotel reviews

We couldn’t sleep because of the extreme Noise of construction workers present in the hotel at 2:00 AM!! We called the reception many times and they told us that there is nothing they can do. After a few hours (around 4:00AM) we called the manager and we finally got a different room where to sleep. The phone operator was very rude when we complained. I stayed here many times but this was by far the worst experience.

Location and Nikki Beach on top of the Hotel

special rate, room on the third floor. Long walk and what should been a non smoking room wasn't.

location, next to the congres centre, near the sea

• Fairmont Room

The price - I was late booking so had to pay more than if I had booked earlier. However I still consider it reasonable - just not cheap (and we all love a bargain!).

Used for an overnight business trip to Monte Carlo. Convenient to get around and an excellent location for any motorsports fans. Excellent facilities and the room was furnished to a high standard. I forget my travel adapter - no problem. One is provided for your use whilst staying there. Everything thought of. The free WiFi is also excellent - good speed and strong connection. No dropping in and out like some.

• Fairmont Room

The only pool was at Nikki beach in the hotel. There was a minimum spend with alcohol for the day beds and not enough standard beds for non drinkers to use and what was available was tucked up in a corner where you were literally side by side with other random people.

Great property clean and well equipped. Fantastic restaurants within the hotel such as Nobu. Took a room with sea views which was beautiful over breakfast.

• Twin Room - Smoking

Nikki Beach is operating literally like a brothel. We visited the pool at daytime, at the entrance my girlfriend was asked by a security guard to take on some "more hiding" clothes on her bikini top. As we respect rules, she got back wearing a casual top. After we got through the entrance (it was about 7 steps just to be clear) almost everyone was strolling and laying arround in bikinis. Needless to say how ridiculous this clothing etiquette for that 10 sqm is, mainly regarding that the doors are open on both side, so you can see through this area from inside the hotel. Besides I was not allowed to get my DSLR into the pool area. Reasons were not clarified, so I assume that taking photos is prohibited in this hyper fancy and snob territory. I would like to remind managers that smarthphones ( which are not banned ) are also capable of taking high res photos. And to top off our rooftop experience we got the chance to see women sunbathing half naked after dropping their bikini tops. ( as I mentioned my girlfriend was refused to enter in a bikini top ) Spent there about 3hours,and got to see how immoral women hunt for clients . E.g. 2 meters ahead we witnessed a fresh new relationship "blooming" between two "women" and a stranger "gentleman". Their initiative 5-10 minutes chat turned into an erotic massage. (the man sitting on women's hips and grabbing their breast ) A little farther a girl also took off her bikini top in a wink when a stranger guy started a conversation with her. Have to mention she get it back on quickly when the the guy's girlfriend/ wife appeared next to them. No security staff were present to stop them acting and behave like animals in public. I consider myself to be liberal regarding matters like this, but if you set rules, apply them to EVERYONE stepping to this area

Well-equipped gym with great view on hairpin curve, great location and soundproof, silent rooms. We also liked the style of the bathrooms, it is outdated but perfectly matches the architectural style of the building.

• Deluxe King Room with Sea View - Smoking

Balcony wasn’t private - had previously stayed there and it was a private balcony so expected the same. Sea View obscured by the shared balcony boundary wall/glass.

Chocolate cake for 2 left in room for my birthday - nice touch.

I suffer from rheumatoid arthritis and take 8 tables a night so to have to pay 7 euros for a bottle of water in the room was not what I would expect from such a high class hotel no complimentary water when they provide robes slippers and lots of toiletries

Location terrace over the sea excellent Views.. Staff were so helpful from valet parking to restaurant all perfect

Check-in at 4pm... and the room wasn’t ready! Spent over 1,000usd for one night and had to wait half an hour to check-in. Was offered a drink and an apology..... next time in MC picking a different option.

• Fairmont Room

Extremely expensive & the sublet arrangement of the top floor pool area to Nikki Beach doesn’t work in this location - restrictive & not good!

Location on the hairpin bend - rooms were comfortable - bathrooms require updating

• Fairmont Room

Coming back in the evening being told by a very rude doorman to go out of the foyer, we were already going down the stairs and 5 metres in the foyer and to re enter by another door,??? no people around at 12.30 in the evening ,and when I questioned the ridicules procedure I was told it was security???I reported the incident to the evening manage,Jonathan Massa who agreed with the rude doorman,I feel security is important but this was a very weird control scenario

great hotel ,great beds,great position

• Deluxe Room with Sea View

The lifts!!!! They were really slow to arrive. The pool drinks charged by Nikki Beach and the cost differential of drink at either side of the pool created I’ll feeling amongst the group

Roof top bar and pool

• Deluxe Room with Sea View

Disappointed that Concierge wouldn’t order taxi to station - apparently they won’t pick up - had to walk in heavy rain for early train due to train strike. We were charged for minibar items when it wasn’t used. Bizarrely won’t allow umbrellas on rooftop during the motor racing.

Staff were very good - Edouard at reception in particular. Breakfast and evening meal in Horizons were excellent.

• Premium Double Room with Sea View

7th floor restaurant is overpriced. Parking is available but 60,00 EUR a day seems a bit high to me.

Excellent location, hotel is up to is reputation for sure. It sits in the Hairpin turn of the Monaco GP. view of the sea real noice, cruise ships come and go. Walking distance to everything.

• Deluxe Room with Sea View

Not the fault of the hotel, but there is construction work going on in the sea right next to the hotel and it was very noisy and impossible to have the patio doors open. The work started Saturday morning and continued all through the night

Great restaurants within the hotel and great pool area

• Deluxe Room with Sea View

Only criticism I have is from a previous visit which was in July...the nikki beach scenario at the pool is just too much...the pool area is just too noisy too crowded and if you want to do is relax by the pool well forget it and no other pool facilities are available to residents

• Fairmont Room

Bathrooms a little dated for a high-end hotel, shower in particular - shower curtain that didn't do the job!

Location great. Good choice at breakfast. Comfortable beds. Spacious reception and bar area. Nikki beach - Excellent.

the coffee shop, the manager was rude with us because we hand hand bag

i liked all except check ou time could not be extended by 30 mins. they send me my requested porter for my luggage 45 minutes late, because the hotel is full which made my check out 45 minutes late.

• Deluxe Room with Sea View

We requested a room in the highest level possible with sea view, the first room we got was partialky facing the sea , and it was too far from the elevator, we requested another one so they told us we can move to another room with a full sea view on the 1st floor, but it turned out the first floor was -1 it was beneath the lobby and directly above sea , where we couldn’t sleep from the sound of the waves crashing under the room and from the steps in the lobby! A shame to such a reputable chain to have such rooms at a full rate in their hotels! These rooms shouldn’t exist!

Location of the hotel is near the center and everything is around with breathtaking views over the sea. Staff is friendly

• Deluxe Room with Sea View

First floor rooms are so incredible noisy because of the see directly below the room and the pillars act as a conductor. It is like the waves are in your room. To much noise to sleep. Also no extra power outlets for example a phone charger.

Location and variety of restaurants. Loved the breakfast and the location.

• Fairmont Room

The hotel was superb and the room was fantastic. Quite possibly the comfiest bed I have ever slept in. I couldn’t fault the bars, restaurants or casino, and the staff were all friendly and very attentive.

One day the breakfast was stone cold and the reaction of the restaurant manager was not that good. Complained at reception and the reaction was to bring the duty manager to apologise personally and listen to our complaint; they refunded the cost of both breakfast, which I was completely satisfied with.

Mostly everything was amazing

• Fairmont Room

Lack of power points in the bedroom - plus I found the air con difficult to control so I was too warm, plus it was noisy!

Breakfast room had stunning views - delicious choice of breakfast dishes.

• Fairmont Room

I don't know how it's even possibly to make this amount of mistakes when being so ambitious: This place never even got my gender right, which is only amateurish and nothing worse. This is, however, the first time in my life I have actually received a fake mini bar bill. No, I don't drink mineral water (the Coca Cola I took I informed about at check out, without being billed for it) and certainly not at such prices! The worst thing was when the receptionist upon check in asked me if I paid myself a room I_ ordered and also almost gave out the key to a male companion that helped me with a suitcases. Not only sexist, but actually unsafe as well!

Mainly nice staff behind the counter and also the people handling my luggage, generally clean, lots of things to do on location, which was perfect, but ...

• Deluxe Room with Sea View

The toilets were not well equipped. I informed the hotel that my visit was to celebrate a special occcasion and asked specificaly for a card and whatever they can do for celebrations. I found nothing. When i complained they sent a card and (orange, peer and mango juice). I requested and paid for a sea view room and I was surprised to see a huge yacht parked and blocking my sea view room. When I complained they transfered me to another room which took them more than hour! Concierge were neither professional nor friendly they gave me wrong pricing for hollicopter tours. The hotel needs alot of work to attract travelers who are well traveled and used to a better level of service

The sea view room, hotel location and Nobu restaurant.

• Deluxe Room with Sea View

We changed rooms 2 times because of a strong cigarette smell, which isn't really comfortable in a hotel room! But we had a good concierge helping us moving our stuff right away though. The rooms are a bit old school with CD player/old TV and quite old bathroom. We paid 346 euros (for one night) for an extra big room with sea-view, but figured out from one of the hotel employees that almost all rooms were with sea-view and were decorated the same way. (had the same size which isn't that big). So it doesn't really live up to our expectations if you are talking about prize! We could have a nice room on Hermitage or Metropole for that matter in the same category. 18 euro for a small glass of wine on one of the restaurants is almost robbery even for Monaco. The spa was disappointing no indoor pool area, and 70 euros per person for 30 minutes in Jacuzzi is crazy when you already paid enough for the room it should be included in the stay! And a shame you cannot enjoy either Hammam or Sauna together with your spouse. It's genderly separated.

The hotel is cozy, and has a great location just 1-2 minutes walk from the old casino/centre. And for the summer I can imagine the rooftop pool must be nice! The breakfast was fine, and the restaurants are modern. A plus with a casino in the hotel too. The employees were very serviceminded.

• Fairmont Room

Very expensive. Just wanted a coffee and it would have cost a fortune. Get rid of the CD player in the bedrooms and update to an iPod dock/DAB radio. Breakfast was unimpressive- cooked breakfast was stone cold! Cold scrambled eggs!

Staff excellent and very helpful. Location very good. Room bright, clean and comfortable.

• Fairmont Room

Rooms were very old and dated and not very clean. Value for money was disgraceful in all honesty, stayed in much better hotels for a lot less money. Overall really disappointed with the hotel

• Fairmont Room

There was nothing we didn't like!

The staff were friendly, welcoming and super efficient. The Safir Restaurant was excellent. The Nobu lifted Japanese cuisine to a level I have never experienced before this visit.

• Deluxe Room with Sea View

The hotel corridors are confusing. Very likely you get lost looking for your room.

Perfect location, buffet breakfast menu offers many choices, and kingsize comfy bed.

• Deluxe Room with Sea View

Amazing view, breakfast choices even for vegans, delicious food in all the restaurants, the cosmetics brand in the room was amazing, I loved the smell! We were helped anywhere anytime. All our wishes were coming true.

• Premium Double Room with Sea View

Old furniture, bad view from my room, empty hotel but no availability for a late check out, overpriced everything, not worth it! Go to La Meridien

The staff was good

• Premium Double Room with Sea View

Very comfortable bed. Very nice terrace with beautiful sea view. The restaurant for an easy lunch on the top floor terrace was good as quality and price, for dinner we dined at Nobu restaurant on ground floor which we have to say it was a very good. The best service for breakfast served in the room arrived punctually with no extra charges👍👍👍

• Fairmont Room

The bed was not as comfortable as expected and the pillows were nice and soft but not as flat as I’d prefer. More personalized options at breakfast would be a nice addition.

Everything was excellent from the moment we entered the hotel especially the customer service. We had dinner at Nobu one night and the service was attentive and impeccable. Loved the soap in the bathroom and the bathroom facilities as I always like to stay in hotels with nice bathrooms. Amazing breakfast view.

• Fairmont Room

Difficult to get served in the bar area - no-one available to take our order so we left. Checking out procedure was slow.

views from the restaurant were superb. Reception staff were friendly and we had a warm welcome.

• Fairmont Room

The concierge wasn't helpfull at all, we were about to miss our train due to their info. And when i needed a taxi in the morning they couldnt help at all. Really was a big disappointment

Location and facilities

• Premium Double Room with Sea View

We had an amazing view towards the see, yachts lighted up on the water in the night were breathtaking. Room was clean and comfortable. Food in Nobu was amazing, we had the tasting menu, which included the famous signature Nobu dish black cod, sooo delicious. Consierge was always happy and ready to help. I have forgotten my hairspray and found it out in the evening when hotel hairdresser was already closed, so concierge offered me her own, what was really lovely and helped me a lot. Check in and check out was quick and smooth, all employees working with smile.

• Fairmont Room

I would be more happy if price would be less....

I like everything!!!! the place , service , breakfast and kindly athmosphere in this hotel. I would recomended this for good friends, for family with kids, for in love couple and also for tired bussinesman and even for sad people. This nice place really recovery you!!!

• Fairmont Room

Amazing Hotel. Fantastic Location and very easy transport links. Bus from Airport directly to the bus stop outside the hotel. Nobu restaurant served fantastic Japanese food (Happy Hour=half price drinks 6-8pm, was a nice unexpected bonus). Lovely views and atmosphere in the Nikki Beach roof top pool bar. In house Casino was a great end to a wonderful stay. Staff were all very friendly and helpful. I would definitely recommend and stay this hotel again.

The noise from the rooftop swimming pool/party area. The noise was excessive. We were several floors down and quite a way from the rooftop pool area but the reverberation from the music was awful and continued until 4am one night and 5am on another. These were Friday and Saturday nights - Sunday was quiet. I would stay here again but definitely NOT at a weekend.

Great location, comfortable and good sized rooms

• Premium Double Room with Sea View

Unable to relax due to constructions, we were there to have some peace of mind. I'm not sure that we've got the right room that we booked and the Staff were not cooperative when we asked.

Food is perfect Nice view Atmosphere

• Fairmont Room

We really enjoyed our stay until the next morning. Paid a lot of money for our room and meals. The only disappointment was the Door/ Taxi man he was hopeless, we stood there waiting for a taxi and the after 10mins a taxi came and he gave it to the man standing behind us. I asked why and simply didn't care. Very disappointing start to our day after such a great night staying there. All other staff were brilliant and very helpful. In the end my husband was so pissed off we walked up to taxi stand to get taxi. Maybe he felt we weren't important enough. I used the Hair Dresser on site and it was pricey but great job and lovely hairdresser.

Views from bedroom with large balcony.

We parked about 10 minutes away because hotel parking was too expensive

Great location and a nice bit of luxury for a trip to Monaco. Saphir24 was lovely-great food and stunning views.

• Twin Room - Smoking

The hotel's pool is run by Nikki Beach. It is a brilliant place... but beware, it's very difficult to get a sun lounger unless you're willing to pay a lot of money. We splashed out on a double sun bed next to the pool - firstly we weren't told that there was a minimum spend of 150 euros per person on top of the fee... and, we discovered that people on the expensive beds are given a different food and drink menu; it has the same items on it for TWICE the price. If you don't mind splashing out for a lovely day, and don't care about being charged double, then relax and enjoy (because it is lovely), but the communication about costs could have been better from the rather unfriendly hostess. The waiting staff at the pool, however, are truly wonderful. For a four star hotel, the lack of door staff and people to help with luggage is really strange. There are steps from the front door to the check in desk, and no porters/bell hops to assist you. My cab driver was astonished and jumped out to help me because it was quite clear I was struggling with two large suitcases on my own. It makes a terrible first impression for what is actually a really great hotel.

This is a fab hotel, and you should have no reservations in booking it. The rooms, although a little tired and "quaint" in their decor, are incredibly luxurious and comfortable, with every little thing a traveller could wish for. The location is ideal, and it's a slickly run operation. I loved my visit here and will definitely make it my first choice upon my return to Monaco.

• Twin Room - Smoking

I pay more than 800 Euro, without breakfast and the room not front of the see and the stuff was bad and in hurry. and they gave me room is far from elevator, so compering to what I pay it's bad

Location only

• Fairmont Room

Very loud room on the sixth floor due to Niki Beach on the roof top.. So if you are not interseted in bad techno music being played from the early aftrenoon till 2am try to avoid that floor.. And dont believe the staff when they tell you the breakfast is included.. it's probably not and they are going to charge you for that.... a humble 38€/Person/Day!

• Fairmont Room

They wanted me to pay 25EUR per day for my dog. I don't pay anything at other hotels for my 3kg dog. They wanted me to pay 60EUR per day for parking. Parking is generally 35-40 EUR in many hotels. 60 EUR is very high.

• Premium Double Room with Sea View

The dining experience of Nobu was rushed and the staff were not as attentive as the staff of the Fairmont. There was also the added surprise that a large crane was carrying out the dredging of the sea until approx 9.30 at night. All part of the new urban development that's due to last a few years. However the staff were able to offer another room with a harbour and sea view that was well away from the noise.

The service was first class. Nothing was a problem to the staff.

• Deluxe Room with Sea View

One of the biggest accommodation frustrations that we ever experienced. The receptionist was miles away from being helpful or simply kind to us. We booked a sea view room but the hotel did not even bother to make us aware that there was a huge sea crane right in front of our room which was in operation from 6 am or offer us a replacement room or simply apologise.

• Fairmont Room

Rooms were tired and old, could do with a refresh to keep up with other hotels and make the cost seem more worth while

Location was good and staff friendly

• Fairmont Room

Staff at Nikki Beach could be more friendly and attentive. Nikki Beach amazing but staff not good enough for the venue.

Loved all bars & restaurants! Nobu incredible & staff superb. Lobby staff great too! Views stunning & breakfast amazing!

• Fairmont Room

What's not to like? Only issue was that they damaged my shirt at the laundry, but were happy to reimburse me the value of the replacement shirt I bought at the shop nearby.

Perfect location in the heart of Monte Carlo, only a short walk from Casino Square and some of the iconic locations nearby - Casino, Hotel de Paris, etc. Great restaurants in site like Nobu and the Horizon (perfect for breakfast on the terrace). Nikki Beach is a super cool hangout around the pool with DJ spinning the tunes and a glass of champagne in the hand. No complaints.

• Fairmont Room

Nicely located very big modern hotel. Transfer to private beaches, very convenient. Nobu restaurant in the hotel. Beach club NIKKI with pool on the hotel roof. Quite glamour overall, however missing (to my taste) the charm of French Riviera hotels. But I know, it is Monaco:))

• Premium Double Room with Sea View

Feels like Las-Vegas. The hotel is huge with too much life passing inside and around. But for some people it's just a plus.

Best seafront solution in Monte-Carlo. Good facilities, great location in the middle of everything.

• Fairmont Room

The staff on the reception did many errors, the room hasn't any view, lack of politeness on the reception, too much time to wait for the car

The breakfast was very good, bakery was fresh and aromatic coffee. The bed was also perfect, big and comfortable.

• Fairmont Room

Our room was old and tired The shower was not to today's standard they must renovate ASAP whene you are walking around in Monaco with all the glamour this is not what you expect not at this price point

Location is superb The pool was fantastic Room was always in perfect clean condition

• Deluxe Room with Sea View

The service at Nikki Beach (by the pool) is horrible. They are rude, very slow, and inattentive. Very poor value for money The sea view room was very loud throughout the day and night due to constant construction on the waterfront. This was not mentioned upon booking.

Front desk staff were very nice. Allowed me to check in early and check out late, use the spa facilities to shower as I had a late flight and wanted to spend the day by the pool.

• Deluxe Room Garden View (2 Adults + 2 Children)

The pool is too busy on a Sunday and people who are not staying at the hotel come in. It should be for hotel guests only.

Rooms were enormous and clean and had lots of facilities like irons etc. Staff were very friendly and helpful. The restaurants and roof top bar were great. It felt very safe and luxurious.

• Fairmont Room

Only critical point is the Wifi, it did not work at all in our room. For this price I except high volume WiFi.

The Hotel is one of the biggest in Monte Carlo and has a good service. 24h Restaurant, Nikki Beach on the rooftop.

• Fairmont Room

The rooms could use refurbishing. The facilities look 4 star, the only luxury it emits is the sheer size of the hotel. The corridors are massive and reminds you of those furthest away airport gates. Depending on your arrival time, it could be absolute mayhem outside with large groups of tourists checking in and out and a large fleet of cars being dropped off at valet. On check out the bellboy never showed up despite constant requests and reminders to the reception. Ultimately it was faster to carry our own baggage down.

The location of Fairmont is excellent and frankly it's the best feature of this hotel. You can book a room with sea views or the F1 hairpin view. The hotel is home to Nobu and Nikki Beach Monaco so you don't have to step out. Although, I'd say if you are going to be out and about exploring Monte Carlo, this hotel could be an ideal choice but if you are looking to relax and unwind look elsewhere.

• Fairmont Room

There was a minor issue with our waitress at Horizon making a mistake with the order (bringing us glasses of wine rather than the bottle we ordered), but the way she handled it was a tad unprofessional and stood out starkly against the lovely service provided by everyone else. My travelling partner is non-confrontational and felt uncomfortable asking for anything else for the remainder of the evening.

There was really nothing to not like. The service as we checked in was lovely, the sea views were gorgeous and Nikki Beach had a vibrant atmosphere. The food at the restaurants were all to a high standard.

• Deluxe Room Garden View (2 Adults + 2 Children)

First of all, i have 2 kids and 1 baby, they suppose to give us 2 queen and 1 crib, we did even call to confirm it was ok and they confirmed it on the phone, so we did order non refundable on booking. When we got there, the receptionist told us the crib is indeed on the order but they can not allow 5 people in the room (by the way we did order an large delux room) We told the lady we did confirm it with them on the phone and they said it was ok, but she didnt care and forced us to pay for an extra room.. or she would not allow the chek in. Second was with the pool.. you have to pay to be by the pool.. if not they trow you somwhere back to rote.. they are rude with you, i was surprise when the lady told us that non paying customer can not be by the pool.. i nicely told her that i am paying over 1500 euro per day because i got ripped off at chek in already.. she just said you have to pay or go somewhere else if you are not happy.. very classy for a 4 stars.. and when i asked for an umbrella she just didnt care and said you have to ask my collegue for that.. after 45 minute trying to get it i just went on and got it myself I got ripped with an extra room, get trowed in a corner at the pool with my kids rotting out under the sun..

the area is very nice you can just walk to everywhere, but you better like stairs.. if you have a stroller just forget this hotel

• Fairmont Room

All technical components in the the room were outdated ( tv etc ) Dirty carpets in the room NO EXPRESSO MACHINE IN THE ROOM !!!! Only ugly cattle !!!!! The valets management of parking were awfull ! It looks like there are five - six people are working as a lets however lack of competency for managing car s parking slots etc etc

nothing all good

loved it all the atmosphere was amazing at the pool and the location was also superb. I am hoping to go back for the weekend in a few weeks

• Fairmont Room

The hotel in my opinion is a little bit out dated and could use some modern touches. The prices of the mini bar, especially the price of a 0.25l water, which is 6 Euros, is completely outrages.

The location of the Fairmont is just amazing, you are in walking distance to the casino, as well as the harbour. The Staff, may it be the waiter, receptionist or the maid service are all extremely friendly and polite.

• Fairmont Room

Everything - naff tastic... the pool is a scam if you want a rest...

Nothing. Awful hotel, full of flash w"""""s who ate full of themselves

• Fairmont Room

The service on the roof was a bit hit and miss and the chap serving drinks was a bit grumpy but this did not ruin our stay at all

Beds were really comfy. Room service was great. Nikki beach and pool on roof fabulous with great music and poolside snacks. Casino and ships on ground floor excellent. Location fabulous. Will be back

• Deluxe Room with Sea View

There is no normal pool at the hotel only Nikki beach which is very expensive and most beds have to be revered and paid for

Very nice view from sea view room

• Fairmont Room

The hallway carpet is old and looks dirty. It's completely crowded, no personalized service and not as good as other Fairmont hotels.

The bed sheets and the towels were amazing.

• Fairmont Room

There seems to be an issue with getting taxis as only one company in Monaco... get in queue early if you have a train or flight to catch.

Great stay... brilliant location, lots of fun... Nikki Beach unexpected, but open to children so was fine although drinks there are extortionate. The view is superb, will definitely come back.

• Fairmont Room

I did not like the high price of the lounge/sunbeds on the pool deck.

The breakfast buffet was really very good. We were celebrating our wedding anniversary and told the staff who gifted us with a free bottle of champagne & box of chocolates. Very sweet of them.

• Fairmont Room

Poor service at the restaurant Horizon and completely ridicilous pricing of the food, like fantasy prices for normal food, for example rice and chicken for a kid, 48 euros. Big laugh and no motivation on earth for the prices even if its a high standard place.

facilities, food, Nikki beach, rooms, beds

• Twin Room - Smoking

If you have a car the hotel charges u 60 euros per day to keep your car! Whereas all other hotels nearby take a fee of 30 euros. Its a rip off!

The beds are super comfy and huge!

• Deluxe Room Garden View (2 Adults + 2 Children)

Pool is more like a night club. Could not take the kids for a swim which they were disappointed about

Amazing location with fantastic views over the ocean

• Fairmont Room

Staff on roof top side and pool (Nikki Beach) were terrible. Worst service I have ever received. This is part of the hotel and only pool available at the property. Terrible.

Staff on hotel side were very accommodating.

• Fairmont Room

Excellent hotel, beautiful location - the views of the French Riviera were absolutely amazing. Food at the Horizon, Nikki Beach and NOBU restaurants onsite Fairmont Hotel were out of this world. Can't wait to come and stay again.

Browse Fairmont Monte Carlo traveller photo gallery