Reviews of Le Méridien Beach Plaza 4 stars

22 Avenue Princesse Grace, MC 98000 Monte Carlo, Monaco

#8 of 16 hotels in Monte Carlo

Based on 1903 hotel reviews

Great location, wonderful beach, very comfortable big...
    • Deluxe Double with Front Sea View

Dusty room, leaking shower with mould. Not very friendly, partly arrogant stuff answering the questions not in the language it was asked. Very expensive parking 39 Euros a day. Be ready to be charged 100 Euros per night in advance for the minibar-so much about respect to You as a guest.

Great location, wonderful beach, very comfortable big stable bed.

• Reviewed: 23 September 2018

Perfect gateway for a romantic weekend
    • Deluxe Double with Front Sea View

The breakfast quality is poor for a 4* very low options and quality of food is not as expected. Pastry and bread are low quality for an hotel located in France.

The hotel is very well located in Monaco with a perfect beach and swimming pool. Seaview rooms with balcony are so nice to relax and enjoy the view. The Ilios restaurant is offering great food and cocktail.

• Reviewed: 22 September 2018

It’s a lovely property which I have visited since 1995
    • Classic Room

Very very rude front office supervisor on the night of 20th September - refused to help me prepay a booking for my daughter and even worse refused to confirm that the reservation via booking.com had been received. He simply said “ book another hotel” However lovely lady concierge and receptionist so thank you to them

It’s a lovely property which I have visited since 1995

• Reviewed: 8 September 2018

Absolutely beautiful place
    • Classic Room

Everything was absolutely excellent and great.I was really satisfied with Le Meridien Beach Plaza!! Is one of the most beautiful places I have every seen.I hope the next summer I come with my family.Nadezda Bilcikova

• Reviewed: 7 September 2018

Really nice room
    • Classic Room

no nespresso or other coffee machine in the room. For the price you expect to be able to make a coffee in the room

Really nice room The bed was excellent Great private beach

• Reviewed: 7 September 2018

The private beach was really great and clean.
    • Classic Room

The room service staff was quite impolite when we order the breakfast. Besides, our original room was spacious and had a great view yet didn’t has hot water. As a result, they move us to another room. However, the later room was smaller and the street view was awful!

The private beach was really great and clean. It’s a good place to enjoy the sunny afternoon in Monaco.

I had a Deluxe room with a side view of the pool area and...
    • Deluxe Room

It's a tiny niggle given the overall lovely experiance but I consider that the breakfast is over priced at €37 daily. It's a very good buffet but if you just want a coffee and croissant it would be better to go to one of the local bars for a fraction of the price.

I had a Deluxe room with a side view of the pool area and the sea . Very comfortable especially the huge bed. The two swimming pools never felt crowded with plenty of sun loungers, lifeguards were everywhere & very alert, and there is also the option of a private beach with room to lie on loungers among other guests or in a more private area. The staff were attentive, polite and helpful, without pushing - if you wanted food or a drink there was always someone there but not intrusively. They are just very good at reading guests' needs. Many bars and restaurants offer diffferent choices.

Extra soft bed
    • Classic Room

AC didnt work,No shuttle service from the hotel we had to walk in the rain to our restuarants as no taxis were available.The concierge was rude to us. Bathroom lights were faulty and strobing like a disco. The bathroom was dirty and not hygienic at all

Extra soft bed

Worst stay ever!!!!
    • Classic Room

Hello. I'm the styleAway editor of Marie Claire Maison Turkey. For a year long I wrote about cities and hotels around the world. I stayed in many hotels and have a lot of beautiful experiences. I had an experience in this hotel for the first time 4 days ago. I never make comments on sites like this but I really have to say that the staff working here was really not not kind at all. For example when I asked someone working there about how I can come back to the hotel from the casino square they hardly helped me and when I asked if at least they could tell me how I could find a taxi from there the staff member turned her head away and didnt answer me. So rude. Never happened to me before. Also when I arrived to the hotel I wanted to take a look at the pool outside and a bodyguard was like heyyy what are doing there is a special event happening there? Really I can not even look???? Heyyy I'm a hotel guest not a stranger from the street!!! I have to add that when I come to Monte Carlo I often stay at the Hermitage and Metropole Hotel and this year I also stayed at the Fairmont which I really liked but this time there was the UEFA event in Monte Carlo so I could not find a room in these hotels. I made my check-in in meridien at 21.00 and paid 460 euro for my stay. I kindly asked for a late check out for 13:00 because I came late and wanted to go to the beach in the morning. They said no. That was ok there were a lot of people coming the next day. But in the morning after the beach, which was nice and also the massage there was one of my best ever, I returned to my room at 12:05 to make my check out but my door was closed. I went to reception to ask kindly why but the receptionist was really soooo not kind at all when she reminded me that I had to do my check out at 12. Really for five minutes you are blocking my door? And when I returned to my room I saw that they even took my banana and ginger ale bottle out of the mini bar. Is this a joke really?

Beach is beautiful and the sea is a delight to swim in.
    • Classic Room

Rooms are spacious and clean although a bit shabby. Carpet old Which brings down the look a little.

Beach is beautiful and the sea is a delight to swim in. The three pools are big clean and always plenty of space even with a lot of guests. The service is excellent as well as the huge towels you get on arrival poolside. Also the rooms have lovely big balconies.

The hotel is good but still a lot can be done yet
    • Deluxe Double with Front Sea View

What I hated on the beach is that many people were smoking on the sun beds on the beach, notwithstanding the kids and the fact the sun beds were standing 20 cm from each other. I came to breeze in fresh sea air but not the smoke !!

Beach with good access for kids

• Reviewed: 18 August 2018

Incredible location and facilities.
    • Classic Room

Incredible location and facilities. A private beach in Monaco makes this a unique hotel. The staff are fantastic too - charming, knowledgeable and helpful.

No greeting on arrival at the door.
    • Classic Room

No greeting on arrival at the door. I helped my myself to my luggage and brought my arrival to the attention of the doorman. At arrival desk was told systems were down, and I should wait in the lobby until further notice. No time given of how long wait was. I called for manager, who helped but didn’t. Got to my room, it was dirty. Bathroom had cream and hair all over. Carpet had a visible nail clipping and Advil tablet on it, in plain sight. Called the manager, provided me with another “clean” room, but it really wasn’t. Sat in the lobby and the condition of furniture is sad. See pic of damaged table. The gym is not 24 hours, a five star standard these days. Internet is free, but slow. I used my 4G instead. Faster. Overrated, a rip off, service was mediocre. At departure, I thought at least someone would ask after my stay so I could give them the opportunity to recover. Nothing. Never again.

Crowded, low quality food, long time for deposit blockage
    • Classic Room

They charged 1000 EUR deposit for extras to my credit card and as of today they did not repay it back. Amount is still blocked and issue is still pending

Very Underwhelming
    • Classic Room

The hotel wasn’t very nice...really no better than the hotels that are 1/8th of the price that I’ve stayed at. Receptionist was rude at check out. Everything was way over priced for crappy quality.

• Reviewed: 4 August 2018

Good Location...

Nothing...

We attended a concert at 'salle des etoiles', which was less than 100 metres away. Good location, clean, quiet and very hospitable staff.

• Reviewed: 4 August 2018

Reasonably good hotel. Prefer Monte Carlo Bay next door.
    • Classic Room

Construction activity (scheduled to last until 2024) around the area spoils the trip. Hotel concierge needs sorting out . Totally disorganised and staffed by several different people who all fail to communicate to guests. Excessive deposits put on credit card (Euros 300 for 2 adults and a baby) which I find totally absurd. Breakfast is fine...but a bit of a scrum owing to layout. No restaurants of note and limited room service menu( but club sandwich was delicious). Pool too warm and tastes of both salt and heavily chlorinated.

Good beach location for the summer. Comfortable bed and well laid out bedroom and bathroom with small balcony but disappointing view. Best outdoor pool/beach location in MC other than Monte Carlo Beach next door.

• Reviewed: 3 August 2018

Great staff and great location
    • Classic Room

Only small bottle of water given as a compliment and no tea or coffee amenities available in the room. Therefore you need to pay for room service . Not a cheap hotel so I was very surprised with that.

The beach and pool are great and the bar staff outside were attentive and very helpful too.

Nice place for a city break
    • Classic Room

Bathroom needs some improvements, bathtub and walls a bit worn out.

Good location, private beach with all the amenities, pool with massage service. Valet parking. Free and good wifi in the hotel and at the beach. Child friendly hotel.

Very impersonal service, unfriendly staff, not a proper...
    • Classic Room

Very impersonal service, unfriendly staff, not a proper welcome at the reception. At the time of check out, no one bothered to asked you if you enjoyed your stay and welcome you again.

We love Monaco and Meridien
    • Classic Room

The hotel is getting older - we returned here after 9 years, but still first choice for us in Monaco. They have private beach, staff is very friendly, breakfast is great.

• Reviewed: 27 July 2018

Gorgeous beach and very nice hotel.
    • Classic Room

On booking.com we booked for two double beds and a balcony. When we got the the hotel, they had us booked for a king bed with no balcony. We were told there were no double bed rooms available and we would be "upgraded" to a room with a balcony. So expectations did not meet reality. Food and drinks in the hotel were quite expensive, but not unexpected. Just an FYI.

Gorgeous beach and very nice hotel. Staff is attentive and willing to help at all times. Concierge was also very useful in navigating the city and making dinner reservations.

Good location , private beach with blue water !
    • Classic Room

Staff in the restaurant was unpleasant when we were late for breakfast. First time I had an aperol spritz for 18 euro (with no snacks). Be ready to pay 200 euro per day as a deposit (!)

Good location , private beach with blue water ! 90% of guests are Russians :-)

Rooms with ocean view option has an outstanding view.
    • Deluxe Double with Front Sea View

This hotel has only one major problem that you can hear any door slams in the same floor. I was not sure if it was the people going in and out or just the house keeping but this was very noisy to me. Technically it is the door itself does not close quietly and slowly, it just slams hard!

Rooms with ocean view option has an outstanding view. It is Very clean, beds are so comfortable. It has a magnificent private beach and both restaurants it has are so good

beach , location , room quite good
    • Classic Room

dirty bathroom , mold inside the shower , waiting very very long for the bill , too expensive garage , not helpfull personel on the beach

beach , location , room quite good

A Nice resort with a fantastic private beach!
    • Classic Room

I found the coffee voucher for 1 free coffee per room a bit silly especially if the room is a double occupancy. The price for food and drinks are on the expensive side.

The highlight was the hotel's private beach itself. It was clean, beautiful and very convenient with all the facilities.

Beach and pool
    • Classic Room

Location was bit far from everything. Room pictures were misleading and room description on Booking.com stated a Balcony (one of the main reason we chose this hotel), but our room didn't have one. The room facility lacked a simple coffee machine. Our stay was fine but will def choose another property next time.

Beach and pool

This hotel has a lovely beach and super breakfast.

Food and cocktails are quite pricey but it is Monaco!

This hotel has a lovely beach and super breakfast. Also the staff are always very friendly and helpful. We have stayed here twice and really enjoy the location.

Great hotel.
    • Classic Room

A bit pricy for drinks and food. However it's really typical for location and type of hotel.

Great location, staff and ambience. Very comfortable rooms. Go for room with beach or city views.

Sad to leave & will definitely be returning.

Expensive drinks.

Prime location in Monaco with stunning views over Monaco bay, Monte Carlo Sporting Clyb with private hotel beach. Top quality breakfast (served on waterfront terrace) worth paying extra for. Numerous beachside restaurant options of good quality.

Good hotel but couple work on their customer experience
    • Classic Room

No kettle in the room. The staff member could of been more friendlier. Better check in experience at the Fairmont Hotel. Not sure the staff were really motivated. Excellent service at the Fairmont made service at the Meridien just average

The Meridien has its own private section of the beach and had a couple of swimming pools for guests. Great location away from the hustle and bustle of Monte Carlo

It has a good private beach, many swimming pools for adults...
    • Deluxe Room

Rooms are not sound isolated, we woke up many times when other people come to their rooms at late night. The food and drinks are overpriced and you have no options or other stores nearby.

It has a good private beach, many swimming pools for adults and kids

Nothing about it.
    • Classic Room

False advertising. Crowds. Rude staff. Everything too expensive for what you get. Skip it (and this region all together).

Nothing about it. We couldn't wait to leave.

The rest of hotel was great and we had a good break.
    • Deluxe Double with Front Sea View

Only two downsides was that the happy hour didn't apply to bottles of wine, glasses only , I don't understand that. No coffee making facilities in our room.

The rest of hotel was great and we had a good break.

I can reccomendet ......
    • Double Room with Partial Sea View - Top Floor

Almost all the hotel are ok.....room very clean ....confortable bed ....and nice panorama....staff ok

Restaurant .....food ok...but service Totaly out of station..

Had a nice beach, breakfast was good.
    • Classic Room

Didn’t like the location, the cleaning of the rooms could of been better, price for what it was not really worth the money. We booked as a couple and where given a room with 2 double beds

Had a nice beach, breakfast was good.

A pleasant expereience
    • Classic Room

Experience with check in was excellent. The room was lovely. The facilities and beach area great. Almost missed our flight as overslept but the staff called to check up on us. Check out was quick too.

The staff were very friendly and helpful, we were not...
    • Classic Room

The staff were very friendly and helpful, we were not suppose to be checking until 3pm however we got there early and they got the room ready for us. Overall an excellent stay.

Le Meridien is my worst Hotel expense to date, an €80 IBIS would have been more relaxing.
    • Deluxe Double with Front Sea View

The photos of the property.

This property looks like the ideal Beach & Pool location. On my visit I payed €500 per night to find the beach / Bar area closed due to construction. The Outdoor dining area unusable due to construction drilling noise and also the outdoor pool area. I brought this up with the Management and have received a very week offer of compensation.

Loved it
    • Deluxe Double with Front Sea View

Food at beach bar especially a glass of wine is silly expensive. The beach was often littered and it would be nice is every hour or so a member of staff could come and just collect the debris that the water brings in ...thanks

Staff and location great ...food and drinks are pricy but hey it is Monaco ...we will be back

A nice stay but way over priced
    • Classic Room

Was very disappointed with our balcony as you couldn’t sit outside not that there were chairs available. The lovely and bathroom is fully kitted with toiletries. I enquirer about tea/coffee for our room and was advised we could request a kettle but had to ring room service for bags and coffee.

The breakfast was lovely certainly enough to choose from. The pool was lovely and had a small stony beach. The bedroom was plenty big enough and bed lovely size.

We didn’t like being charged €8 for one tea bag.
    • Classic Room

We didn’t like being charged €8 for one tea bag. There were no tea/coffee making facilities in the room, and when we asked for kettle, milk and teabags, were presented a bill for 8 euros! They were happy to provide the kettle for free, just ensure you bring supplies with you!!

Trendy hotel with great addition of view of sea
    • Deluxe Room

Didn’t like the music which resounded all over the ground floor from 18.00 onwards on Friday, Saturday and Sunday!! Great for a bit but after a bit very tedious.

The location was great and to have the pool and beach was a bonus

The staff were all very pleasant. We would not stay here again.
    • Classic Room

A lot. The pillows were flat and uncomfortable. The mattress was on the soft side. On our first night the safety latch flipped into place after staff had been in the room. We were told “it happens often” by the person at the front desk and told to wait in the lobby area. We were exhausted after 27 hours of travel and went to sit outside where we were told we had to order something. We explained to the waitress why we were waiting and she kindly notified the desk staff that we could be found outside. After awhile a manager came to “apologize again” (there had been no prior apology) and offered us a complimentary cup of tea as we were finally going to our room. we might have appreciated something offered earlier. I had a late lunch of pizza margarita one afternoon and couldn’t believe the poor quality. More like pizza bread with just a touch of sauce and cheese. Terrible. And to add to top it off, there was techno music blasting away.

The location was perfect for my husband to attend the Monte Carlo open tennis everyday. The staff was good. The elevators fast and efficient.

Fantastic hotel, well located and friendly staff
    • Classic Room

Nothing, everything was perfect.

The staff from the minute we arrived at the hotel were fantastic, the concierge , the valet staff and the reception. They all did everything they could to ensure our stay was the best it could be. A special mention to Adrien on the reception who was particularly helpful.

Monaco we come back 😊
    • Deluxe Double with Front Sea View

The breakfast was included and normal. But when you have to pay 37 Euro extra the breakfast buffet was not enough choice of Food.

very friendly, staffs perfect view from the room

All the staff and the services of the hotel are always very...
    • Classic Room

We didn't like the very old and worn bathroom and the really bad soundproofing of the room: it was impossible to rest in the morning.

All the staff and the services of the hotel are always very good.

could do better
    • Design Room with Sea View

the room was smelling cigarette, there are almost no plugs to use in the room, the staff service is average and not varies from friendly to poor - not a consistent feel at all

The view was nice - the hotel has a good central location

If you want the private beach this is the right choice

Room with city and mountain view are not so nice. Breakfast is very expensive.

Very good position in front of the beach. Nice view. Very professional staff. Rooms are bigger than the average in Monaco. The brunch is gorgeous.

Good stay, nice views, overall good!
    • Deluxe Room

Breakfast on the bed was wonderful but they forgot something and then it took about 20 min before they got my orange juice so that was a downside point, but it was delicious

It was closeby everything and easy hope overs from Monaco to Italy and into France!

Good but not exceptional
    • Design Room with Sea View

The hotel needs refurbishment. It's not so clean and fresh anymore, therefore too expensive for its quality.

A nice hotel with a private beach and comfortable, well designed rooms however not so clean (old contact lenses left on the breakfast menu, some dirt in the bathroom). Good choice of food for breakfast.

Horible. Unworthy for the Monaco environment.
    • Classic Room

I organized the room for a business partner. Although i had given my Credit Card I had to Come specialy to the hotel. During this time my invite business partner had to wait in the lobby. Staff is unfriendly. I have before funded the hotel during the world economic forums Monaco from JP Carteron but now the Méridien is at its lowest ever. Luckily there are today excellent alternatives.

Great loction, good price, comfortable bed and amazing breakfast
    • Classic Room

Great location with private beach, good price, very comfortble bed and amazing breakfast. The best price per value hotel in Monaco. Also very friendly stuff.

Was here for one night for Christmas.
    • Deluxe Double with Front Sea View

But quite disappointed with our Christmas dinner at the hotel restaurant. Service was very good but the food ingredients are not fresh. The whole seafood platter, lobster and main dish are all from frozen. Though the beef steak with fries are quite good. Overall still happy and will come again.

Was here for one night for Christmas. The location, view, decor, amenities and service are all excellent. Got an upgrade to Suite and Christmas cake as Christmas gifts.

room 316 adjacent to room 315 is very noisy.
    • Classic Room

room 316 adjacent to room 315 is very noisy. i think that was meant to be a family room with joining doors. All in all would not stay in 316 again.

The hotel was really beautiful, gorgeous location, very...
    • Classic Room

Monte Carlo is pricey, but if you are travelling there you already know that!

The hotel was really beautiful, gorgeous location, very spacious rooms, comfy beds and great staff, would definitely recommend.

Excellent location with private beach accessed through main...

Nothing - was all OK.

Excellent location with private beach accessed through main reception. Good pool areas too. Well presented. Was offered an upgrade and allowed to checking early by very efficient checkin staff. Overall very happy.

Lovely stay
    • Deluxe Double with Front Sea View

We stayed at the hotel the last week of October. The private beach is wonderful. The outdoor pool was open and heated. The indoor pool was a bit cold if you are not a swimmer. The service deserves five stars from cleaning ladies to the reception and waiters and barista at Longitude. The breakfast was a royal spoil for all our tastes. I loved the Green Choice reward: if you give up room cleaning, the hitel gives you a 5 Euro voucher to use in their venues or donate to Unicef.

Nice upmarket hotel in good location, very expensive but I guess that's Monaco!
    • Classic Room

The wifi requires constant re-logging on, this is annoying and you'd think a five star hotel would be able to get that right. I tried to have an early lunch before travelling to the airport but was told it is impossible to get food before 1200. Huge difference in prices depending on days of stay.

Front desk were good and helpful at checkin; equally at checkout when we found someone had put expenses on my room bill (with a forged signature) they remedied the situation quickly. Nice beachfront location.

An excellent, well-catered short stay.
    • Deluxe Room

The hotel feels like it's on the 'edge of the action' of Monte Carlo (so it's relaxed, quiet, a short taxi ride to the 'action'), nothing I didn't like other than you need to be aware it's also a large hotel that also caters for conferences. With this comes a great variety of facilities but also a difference in clientele.

Clean, up to date room amenities, wonderful view, comfortable bed, helpful and friendly staff in all hotel areas, excellent pool/bar/restaurant areas, small private beach.

Fantastic hotel if given the right room.
    • Classic Room

We were initially given a room on the 9th floor - it was next to a generator room which was operational 24 hours per day and caused the dividing wall to vibrate. Very noisy especially at night. At 11.30pm on our first night we alerted the reception to this. We were moved to another room at midnight - this was very disruptive. The new room was quieter but had a dismal view over the delivery area of the hotel.

Pool area fantastic. Staff very good and courteous.

Amazing Stay
    • Classic Room

Perfect Location, Near everything yet not so close to the busy/noise area. Café Du Paris is 10-15 mins walking. The beach is nice so relaxing Loved the rooms with balconies amazing views the room size is really big comparing to others in Europe excellent Wifi would go back to the same hotel. Jacqluine from the front desk was a great host

Glad we stayed at LBP during the trip. Thanks for everything!
    • Classic Room

Receptionist at check-in was extremely helpful! She even went beyond the line to recommend us few places to visit The concierge was really active! they helped us all the time when needed

Loved the stay!!!
    • Classic Room

you guys need to upgrade housekeeping and put basic stuff in the room like shaving kit etc. Calling room service for such basic stuff takes away little sheen out of your service.

Loved the staff and how prompt they were!

great stay, we will be back
    • Deluxe Double with Front Sea View

It took a long time to get our room. The room we got was quite noisy, even though we changed it once for the same reason! For our daughter to sleep it was very noisy during the day because of cleaning staff and other guests and also during the night because off all the cars....

All the amenities outside, the pools were heated, the breakfast and lunch were great, all the options for laying in the sun and swimming!

Good location and friendly staff
    • Classic Room

The hotel staff were very helpful and friendly. The location on the beach is great and easy to walk to the harbor, plus the bus stop is across the street. The rooms were fairly spacious and we asked to change rooms and the staff were very accommodating. Really enjoyed our stay!

Good for 5 day staying.
    • Classic Room

Maintaince team ignore saying simple hello to guests. It looks like they dont see you. Our room 315 was connected with 316 via internal doors so we could hear evth from neighbourhood and couldnt sleep at night while having 316 occupied. Drinks and food at poolbar are 70% higher than 200 m away at beachside restaurants . Water at pool is sea water - just be aware.

Hotel is very close to the Casino, restaurants etc. We arrived at 11 and got our room without waiting.

Ruined by the reception service, taking my card, asking for guranateea, double charguing me
    • Classic Room

Check in, payment. All seemed to take way too long, I still don't know if I've paid twice, the staff couldn't be clear with my account. Overall it was quite dreadful for such high expectation

Atmosphere was great

• Deluxe Double with Front Sea View

hotel was very noisy. you could here the music from the nightclub Jimmys which was next to the hotel until 5am. struggled to sleep. My daughter had a shower in the facilities downstairs near the pool before we left for the airport at 5pm. there was a childs poo on the floor. very dirty!!! we paid Euro 800 a night for 1 room. a coke cost 10 euro at the hotel. rip off. not worth it. never again

overall ok
    • Classic Room

Wi fi internet connection was very low during all stay even in loby. Hotels staff is quite lazy and not very responsive so it can be irritating for some people. This hotel is too expensive for its quality

Location was great and near too attractions. Room was p[retty clean and nice.This is the only hotel with privet beach in this area so if you preferer it it will be grat chice ! Food was standardly ok.

A great short stay in a hotel for the Montecarlo highrollers...
    • Classic Room

The hotel was superb, a great location and clearly used to anticipating and exceeding the needs of a number of wealthy "high rollers"; which came across in every aspect of the rooms and the service.

could have been better
    • Classic Room

My room wasn't ready when I came to the hotel so I decided to go to the beach (the main reason I booked this hotel was because they had a beach). When I came to the beach there was not a single sun bed available to lie on. (even though most of them didn't have any people on them, just towels) there was NO staff to assist me or look after me. I was dead tired from the trip, so I had no room and couldn't use the facilities while waiting. So I went back to the lobby to wait on the sofa. I was there only for one night, so its said that I couldn't really enjoy the facilities

The concierge guys were super helpful. They helped me with the car booking and they advised me about the best places to go to etc

I enjoyed the beach and pool area of the property.
    • Deluxe Room

Customer service is not really their strongest point, staff is very slow to respond to requests, not extremely friendly, dismissive at times, hotel facilities need an upgrade, rooms are quite old and have a worn out and humid feel to them.

I enjoyed the beach and pool area of the property. It is very convinient and perfect for kids.

Excellent hotel
    • Deluxe Double with Front Sea View

The service on the private beach could be improved especially when you're paying a premium for drinks.

The service we received at check in was fantastic. The young woman was so lovely and helpful. Although expensive, the hotel is worth it for the private beach and the rooms are great.

This hotel is right on their own private beach and also has...
    • Deluxe Room

Nice choices for eating and the location is away from the street noise. Tip: use the bus service to get around town, because it's impossible to get taxi service!!! This hotel has the end of the bus route just a couple of minutes walk from the hotel - easy to use!

This hotel is right on their own private beach and also has a very nice swimming pool. Great for relaxing and enjoying the sweet life!

Browse Le Méridien Beach Plaza traveller photo gallery