2. Monaco hotel reviews
  3. Monte Carlo hotel reviews
  4. Reviews of Port Palace

Reviews of Port Palace This rating is a reflection of how the property compares to the industry standard when it comes to price, facilities and services available. It's based on a self-evaluation by the property. Use this rating to help choose your stay!

7 Avenue Kennedy, 98000 Monte Carlo, Monaco

#5 of 21 hotels in Monte Carlo

Read more– opens a dialog box

• Reviewed: December 13, 2018

Excellent location, exceptional staff and great value. Would have liked a slightly better view
    • Deluxe Room with Harbor View

There was drilling (building work) from about 9am to 11am that was more than a little distracting.

Huge bed, jacuzzi bath and separate shower. Despite having a tree blocking the view to the harbour the window and natural light was excellent.

Stayed in December 2018

• Reviewed: November 23, 2018

A great and sound stay for business and pleasure stays
    • Deluxe Room with Harbor View

Bit noisy in the lobby area during meal times. Dishes etc. bar not opened after 10pm. Air conditioning towards bed, cold in winter.

Very close to the port and through upper street connection to the casino. Very good breakfast. Very helpful staff. Quiet rooms with large bathroom and top shower Large and comfortable bed

• Reviewed: November 21, 2018

Lovely room in superb location at a great price!
    • Standard Room ( only on the 1st floor)

Something as simple as free bottled water in the room would have been a nice final touch. Also, the separate shower, which though hot, large and powerful, was poorly designed which allowed the water to run out from under the door across the bathroom floor. I spent a good while mopping up after each shower!

The rooms were lovely. Spacious and comfortable with a huge bed. Bathrooms were also excellent, with the deepest Jacuzzi bath I have ever been in!

• Reviewed: November 20, 2018

Great views, no clear focus
    • Deluxe Room with Harbor View

The air-conditioning blew only cold and colder, so we had to turn it off. The internet was very slow. The top floor restaurant was very upscale and seafood-oriented.There was no coffee shop or even a beverage machine, just a very pricey minibar. These downsides made the hotel less than ideal both for business people and families.

The view towards the harbour was great. The room was big and nice. The breakfast was good (not great). In summary, the basics, including the location, were all OK and worth the off season price we paid.

• Reviewed: November 8, 2018

Good hotel
    • Deluxe Room with Harbor View

We felt quite uncomfortable, when hotel staff was discussing smth and arguing very loud in the centre of restaurant during breakfast, they'd better use staff area for such cases and check guest tables, when they are in the restaurant, as it took quite a long time for them to take dirty plates from our table, as they were too busy with this conversation!

Good location, spacious but very cosy Deluxe room view a great, fantastic marina view!!!! Breakfast quality and assortment is ok.

• Reviewed: November 7, 2018

Booked because of view, had construction containers and site...
    • Standard Room ( only on the 1st floor)

This hotels best feature was the view over the Marina with its 50 Million dollar boats! That’s why I booked it, website pushed this view, so they should have told people looking to book that the view was restricted and you basically had a construction site at your front door! You go to Monte Carlo for the views and the ambiance you see from the Grand Prix Television coverage. I can stay in Australia and get a view of a construction site for free. They would not gave any discount for this misleading view they promoted on their website! I understand the need for renovations, however, you can’t promote your Hotel with the well known famous view if it’s not there and charge the same big money was all I was trying to tell them, would not here of it and no compensation, not even a comp meal... and Attitude too the Max!!

Booked because of view, had construction containers and site offices blocking view, they should have advised customers before taking big for their location! Gave no discount for the lack view!

• Reviewed: October 27, 2018

Very clean, located in the center next to port.

The view from the room from the 1st floor was disappointing

Very clean, located in the center next to port. The staff are helpful and kind. Facilities in the room were wonderful. The hotel staff parked our car. Very recommended!

• Reviewed: October 24, 2018

Spacious and clean room.
    • Standard Room ( only on the 1st floor)

Spacious and clean room. Nice bathroom. Comfy bed. Friendly and very helpful staff and a nice breakfast selection. Perfect location too! A lovely place for a break.

• Reviewed: October 24, 2018

Love this hotel!
    • Deluxe Room with Harbor View

I like the fact that the room is cleaned twice per day. The rooms are large and well-equipped, breakfast is tasty. The bathroom is amazing, huge and features a jacuzzi bath all in marble. Highly recommended!

• Reviewed: October 7, 2018

perfect!

nothing!

all was excellent. the room is American size and spacious the bathroom is a marvel! .large well lighted. modern shower . an American bathroom as good as home.

• Reviewed: October 1, 2018

They don't put attention on your personal needs but the price is big enough for it, so not ok.
    • Grand Suite with Harbor View

I think they put priority to the clients from the agencies but not from Booking.com. I make my booking via Booking.com 2 weeks before my stay. I asked for highest floor - I also speak with the hotel specially by phone and they said ok, of course. My colleagues, they book 3 days before our stay via agency. I told them to ask for high floor too and they asked. When we arrive together - their room was on the 5 floor and my room was on 4. When I asked why - they said that the last floor was busy and its noisy because of the restaurant. I was confused - I didn't ask for quiet room but for the highest floor!?! Anyway I was sick and I couldent argue anymore...

Good location. Nice view from the highest floors. Good restaurant on the rooftop. The room is big enough. I don't like the place for breakfast cause it is almost in the reception but you can order it in your room for free and thats ok.

• Reviewed: September 27, 2018

Wonderful experience at the heart of Monte Carlo
    • Deluxe Room with Harbor View

The mini bar prices were a little too expensive. Apart from that I cannot think of anything else to fault. Perhaps a room on a higher floor would have improved the view, but only because we were on a lower level and there were some trees obscuring some of the harbor.

We were upgraded to an executive suite on arrival. The room was beautiful. I have stayed in quite a few hotels and this is one of the best rooms I have ever had. It was luxurious and I was only disappointed I was staying such a short time.

• Reviewed: September 26, 2018

Room was spacious,clean.
    • Deluxe Room with Harbor View

Yacht show was starting on 26th so the area was obstructed by tents all along the bay.

Room was spacious,clean.Staff were always professional & helpful.Location of the hotel was close to everything.

• Reviewed: September 17, 2018

• Standard Room ( only on the 1st floor)

Welcoming was cold and I was feeling I would rather be somewhere else. Luckily further it was a nice place to stay.

Clean and comfortable room with the amazing view. Extra cleaning in the evening. The breakfast is tasty and stuff there are friendly.

• Reviewed: August 30, 2018

Everything.
    • Standard Room ( only on the 1st floor)

Everything. The location. The setting. He people. The staff. The room. It was an incredible place to spend part of our honeymoon and was made that much better from the wonderful staff. Thank you all so much.

• Reviewed: August 27, 2018

Great rooms, wonderful view. Room was very clean and people nice. great central location
    • Deluxe Room with Harbor View

Very large room, also very quiet. Centrally located, with the sights and restaurants within easy walking distance. Everything very clean. Great view of the harbor

• Reviewed: August 22, 2018

Every thing was fine.
    • Standard Room ( only on the 1st floor)

The view from my room towards the port was not visible at all.The trees were covering all of it so I feel that I was deceived by The original advert.please educate.

Every thing was fine.

• Reviewed: August 18, 2018

A perfect stay.
    • Deluxe Room with Harbor View

Nothing at all to comment on negatively.

A perfect stay. Upgraded on arrival to an amazing suite with an incredible view of the harbour from the 4th floor. Everything we could ask for. We will definitely return.

• Reviewed: August 11, 2018

Very good value for money.

Nothing was negative.

From the moment of arrival and during the whole stay a very attentive, helpful staff, clean big rooms. One of the best fish specialty restaurants on the roof and direct access to casino square. You don't need anything else in Monaco.

• Reviewed: August 9, 2018

Great location of the hotel, amazing view
    • Standard Room ( only on the 1st floor)

Not the best layout of the hotel, gym facilities were disappointing, no pool and breakfast set up in the lobby

Great location of the hotel, amazing view

• Reviewed: July 31, 2018

Large room
    • Standard Room ( only on the 1st floor)

When you have paid that much, it seems odd to be charged 4 euros for a teabag. Most hotels have a minibar in the room with expensive drinks, so that's what people expect, but I can't remember ever going to one where there the tea in the room was charged for. There were also some chocolates that looked like they were complimentary, but on closer inspection there was a price list for them. I would suggest two changes: (1) put clear signs next to the chocolates with prices for the ones on display; (2) don't charge for the teabags. Guests would probably prefer it if you added 5 euros to the price of the room and made the tea and coffee free.

Large room Large bathroom Excellent location

• Reviewed: July 30, 2018

Update your hotel and stop being penny pinching
    • Deluxe Room with Harbor View

The hotel was very dated rooms look like they are from the 80s tv didn't work when I asked to sort it they said no one could when you are paying 500 euros a night I think this is basic . Also they even charge 4 euros if you want a cup of tea in the room very petty the breakfast is 3 out of 10

The position of the hotel is ideal you are right in the middle of everything

• Reviewed: July 30, 2018

Nice hotel if you don't mind the devious staff
    • Standard Room ( only on the 1st floor)

Two different staff members lied to me on two separate occasions causing me to lose $2,500 USD. 1st was a promise to only use our credit card for the mini-bar so we could use our prepaid debit card for the room bill (night clerk did not know how to process the debit card at check-in). The entire room charge was immediately charged to my credit card anyway. Second instance: The daytime desk clerk offered to charge my debit card so I could get a refund on the credit card after we checked out (the manager was not onsite & was the only one who could refund the credit to our credit card). After specifically stating she charged the debit card, I realized after I departed Monaco, my debit card had NOT been processed. In the interim, my debit card expired causing me to forfeit $2,500 USD. "Totally unacceptable" how the staff can lie right to your face with such lack of concern toward their guests.

Rooms are large and comfortable with great air conditioning for the summer months. Location is very close to primary train station and all the tourist stops are easily in walking distance (if you do not mind walking up hills).

• Reviewed: July 15, 2018

Very friendly hotel
    • Deluxe Room with Harbor View

I asked for flowers to be put in the room. This was far better than I imagined and my wife was very happy however we had to leave early due illness in the family. The hotel wavered the cost of the flowers which was a nice gesture. The staff where excellent!

• Reviewed: July 15, 2018

Location was great, facilities very nice and comfortable
    • Deluxe Room with Harbor View

Staff was professional, but we prefer a little more personal approach. On the other hand, things “were where they were supposed to be”, so this really is no reason to complain...

Location was great, facilities very nice and comfortable

• Reviewed: July 11, 2018

Fantastic view, marina frontage, f1 trackside - everything...
    • Deluxe Room with Harbor View

Couple of small hiccups with a broken bed and a window that wouldn’t open but the staff were quick to respond and all was resolved without issue

Fantastic view, marina frontage, f1 trackside - everything we wanted in our stay in Monte Carlo

• Reviewed: July 7, 2018

Exceptional Hotel with spectacular views!!
    • Standard Room ( only on the 1st floor)

The shower was a bit problematic, because of the strong pressure it would twist and turn and so making showering a little difficult. A fixed shower would solve this problem.

Loved the linen and the pillows, and the towels were big and fluffy.

• Reviewed: July 6, 2018

Exceptional

Nothing it was perfect

We arrived very late after driving from Venice to Nice to pick up our lost luggage. It’s was 11:30 pm and the man behind the desk went the the kitchen and made us pizza as everything was closed. He then bought it up to our room. To us it was an amazing thoughtful gesture and made the start of experience in Monoco perfect. The concierge that night parked our car and moved our bags. Every employee we came across could not have done anymore for us. We actually stayed an extra night. It’s the small things like greeting you every time by your name. Very sad to leave... thank you so much for everything you will never know how much it meant the care you took of us. We will be back next year Paul and Andrea lawrence

• Reviewed: July 5, 2018

We’ll be back for our next stay in Monoca!
    • Standard Room ( only on the 1st floor)

We were quite pleased, starting with the easy access and attendant at the door to park the car in a nearby indoor lot.

We visit Monaco 2 - 3 times a year from our home in Aix en Provence, France. We have been doing so for the past 6 years, and Port Palace has finally settled our quest for a more reasonable price with an extraordinary location.

• Reviewed: June 30, 2018

A perfect hotel to stay in to visit Monaco and the surrounding area.
    • Deluxe Room with Harbor View

The staff was very friendly and professional. They helped make our stay in Monte Carlo very pleasant and memorable. The view of the port was outstanding. We could see the palace and almost all of the port.

• Reviewed: June 28, 2018

Truly a lovely boutique hotel right in the center of Monaco.
    • Deluxe Room with Harbor View

Truly a lovely boutique hotel right in the center of Monaco. The best European style breakfast I had for the entire trip. TV did not work but they were willing to move us to another room. We didn't care - we don't speak French - and the room was spacious with nice view!

• Reviewed: June 27, 2018

Great place to stay in the heart of Monaco
    • Deluxe Room with Harbor View

Parking was a little expensive, shame that La Maree isn't under the hotel's management so we couldn't get a dinner booking, no pool

Fantastically comfortable bed, amazing location with a view of the marina and right on the racetrack, extremely friendly staff, valet parking, very good breakfast

• Reviewed: June 13, 2018

Too short but we will use this hotel again

Nothing to not like

Exceptional room size and first class facilities. Jacuzzi Bath, large walk in shower and separate WC and Bidet. Plenty of cupboard space and adequate light for a change as most hotels minimise lighting. The top floor Michelin restaurant is expensive but top quality. The reception area and breakfast area are limited in space and parking for unloading bags is a tight but the valet parking service is first class.

• Reviewed: June 12, 2018

Great location and very comfortable rooms.
    • Deluxe Room with Harbor View

Breakfast location and choice of food was a bit disappointing. If they served breakfast in the restaurant on the roof terrace instead of the lobby it would be perfect . Also there is no swimming pool at the hotel .

Fantastic room with a beautiful view of the marina . Great location !

• Reviewed: April 29, 2018

Pleasant stay in Monaco
    • Standard Room ( only on the 1st floor)

Our room was ok located on the first floor, not much of a view with the pillars blocking the view and right above the front entrance, l would stay higher up in the building. We paid enough for the rooms with minimal views of the harbour.

Clean hotel, nice location located in the Harbour area. It definitely would be a great location for the Formula One race.

• Reviewed: April 16, 2018

Harbour views
    • Standard Room ( only on the 1st floor)

The restaurant on the top floor with balcony is not used by the hotel any more so breakfast is now in the foyer. Not very stylish! Sauna and steam rooms closed.

Large room with harbour view. Great shower and bathroom.

• Reviewed: April 10, 2018

The staff was great, took really good care from the moment...
    • Standard Room ( only on the 1st floor)

Breakfast was very bad, everything tasted weird. Had a stomach ache after. Out of their minds with the minibar prices, totally not worthy. To make a Cup of tea in the room cost 4€. SPA was absolutely sad to look at, not sure if you could call it spa. Saunas separated into men and women sections, first time seeing this in my life. The size of it was just funny. No pool.

The staff was great, took really good care from the moment we came in - parked the car also brought back when leaving. Room facilities were great, bathroom spacious, bed comfortable. Despite the construction going on down the street, the view to the port was pretty nice.

• Reviewed: March 30, 2018

Doing a lot of work in monaco and we had machines and workmen outside the front from early on.
    • Standard Room ( only on the 1st floor)

Restaurant on sixth floor expensive for what it is and terrace not open. Plus everything in room was chargeable even the coffee and tea?

Location and friendliness of staff.

• Reviewed: March 26, 2018

Given the circumstances of the above, I am extremely dissapointed with this outcome
    • Standard Room ( only on the 1st floor)

Unfortunately we did not make the trip due to Emily being ill and unable to travel thursday, I advised the Hotel of this Thursday Evening via e-mail of which I have evidence. I have politely requested if the Hotel would look into a refund or worse case scenario a part refund as I understand there was a non-refund policy on the booking but due to the unforseen circumstances and the fact that we were really looking forward to the trip and are looking to re-book ASAP (hopefully to the same hotel if this issue can be resolved) I was hoping there could be some form of a refund from the monies spent.

• Reviewed: March 24, 2018

Excellent and uplifting stay !
    • Deluxe Room with Harbor View

Beautiful rooms with a lot of space and an amazing view on the harbour and the Monaco Rock ! Very nice staff, helpful and joyful. Extremelly clean and spacious marble bathroom with a super big bath tube

• Reviewed: February 19, 2018

It was a nice stay the room was biggger than we thought
    • Deluxe Room with Harbor View

We picked the wrong time with construction going on outside the bedroom window. They charge for tea and cofffee in the room

The room was actually better than described on the Booking website

• Reviewed: February 19, 2018

Overall a wonderful stay. Would definitely go back to this very charming hotel
    • Standard Room ( only on the 1st floor)

Construction going right opposite the hotel. Ask for rooms on upper floor for a good view of the port

Great location. Good size of rooms and bathrooms and good breakfast. Staff very helpful

• Reviewed: February 15, 2018

Fab place will go again
    • Standard Room ( only on the 1st floor)

Tea was charged at €4 a cup in room , and pods of coffee Work being done on marina so there are boards up so you can't see or walk round and noise was annoying outside our bedroom window by workmen

Room was lovely , great view Breakfast was good too

• Reviewed: January 20, 2018

Amazing stay next to the sea

Nothing to complain

Free upgrade to a deluxe room Very clean , excellent service , impressive breakfast Perfect location in the port with sea view Bus station nearby

• Reviewed: January 15, 2018

Location and wide rooms
    • Standard Room ( only on the 1st floor)

For a luxury hotel I did not expect: - uncomfortable bed - decoration of the room to be updated - no complementary water, coffee or tea

Location and wide rooms

• Reviewed: January 4, 2018

Worst reception experience on the night of the 31st of December
    • Deluxe Room with Harbor View

Worst reception experience on the night of the 31st of December. Impolite and useless service. Not acceptable for what we paid. The room can be as beautiful as you imagine, but if the people from the desk treat you badly, you lose your clients.

The room was very big, beautiful and cleaned. We had a big room facing the harbor at the 3rd floor. I loved the light and the furniture of the room. Very efficient and kind car vallet service.

• Reviewed: January 2, 2018

Our stay at Port Palace capped off the perfect Birthday and NYE celebration
    • Grand Suite with Harbor View

There is not a thing that we did not like.

The position - Right on Hercule Bay with the Marina and Palace in direct view - Casino, Cafe de Paris, Casino Place, Metropole Mall and other wonderful stores all easily accessible from the 6th floor hotel exit. A two minute stroll also takes you down to the main Boulevarde and Rue Grimaldi. Our Suite - corner suite with bay window and sweeping views - very large, modern, impeccably clean and exquisitely furnished. The Hotel staff - so very helpful and accomodating and nothing they could not do or arrange. A big thank you to Monica who excelled with her assistance. While not part of the Hotel itself, the 6th floor has a Restaurant called La Maree where we spent NYE - Absolutely fantastic and if you want great seafood, highly recommend it.

• Reviewed: December 30, 2017

Relaxing
    • Standard Room ( only on the 1st floor)

No signs outside to mark the hotel, so we had trouble finding it even though it was only a short walk from the train station.

Great breakfast with pleasant servers. Spa tub was awesome, just what we needed after a long day of traveling.

• Reviewed: December 28, 2017

The best place to stay in Monaco
    • Standard Room ( only on the 1st floor)

Shower water spilled onto bathroom floor

The location is phenomenal. The room is very clean and spacious and the bathroom is to die for... large with a jet tub.

• Reviewed: December 8, 2017

superb staff. superb location
    • Deluxe Room with Harbor View

The manager was outstanding. I asked for a late check out and he obliged without question. All the staff were friendly and very helpful. The location has probably the best view of the entire principality

• Reviewed: November 30, 2017

Great experience all round.
    • Standard Room ( only on the 1st floor)

Transfer cost from airport could be a little cheaper - as it was too expensive we decided to catch public transport.

Generally high standard in all aspects. Staff were very friendly and helpful. Location was perfect.

• Reviewed: November 18, 2017

A touch of luxury
    • Standard Room ( only on the 1st floor)

There was nothing I disliked. I did feel that breakfast was a little on the expensive side at €29 per person!

When staying in Monaco you know that it is going to be incredibly expensive. We weren't disappointed! The hotel is in a prime spot - especially if you want to do the whole F1 experience. It is just about on the start/finish line. There is a touch of luxury about it and for a 60th birthday 'treat' it ticked all the boxes. Amazing views! The staff were friendly and in particular the lovely man who parked our car - he was knowledgeable, helpful and nothing was too much trouble. I loved the fact that you just dropped your car off and it disappeared for you (a little expensive for parking for one day - €40!) but it takes away all the hassle.

• Reviewed: October 30, 2017

Great hotel with the best location
    • Standard Room ( only on the 1st floor)

The AC was out of order so it become a little to warm in the room during the day but with open window and very little trafic this was not a problem during thw weekend. Repair of the quay just outside the hotel cause the problem with the AC and where out of hand for the hotel.

The hotel had a fantastic location by the harbour overlooking all the great yachts. We were upgraded to a larger room without any cost. A huge room with a view and large barhroom with everything included. Breakfast was nice plentyfull. The reception was helpful and especially the guy in the door would have followed us anywhere if needed.

• Reviewed: October 29, 2017

Beautiful rooms with a great view
    • Deluxe Room with Harbor View

Unfortunately, the air conditioning was not working and the staff was not very helpful in resolving this issue. The windows had been locked for security reasons, so it was actually super hot in my room

The room was very large, comfortable and beautifully decorated with an amazing view at the port. Good breakfast.

• Reviewed: October 26, 2017

The room was large and luxurious with a view over the port.
    • Deluxe Room with Harbor View

The aircon wasn't working so the room was warm.

The room was large and luxurious with a view over the port. A fantastic bathroom, big comfortable bed, and all you needed in terms facilities in the room. Staff were friendly and helpful, and although Monaco is never going to be cheap it seemed good value compared to other hotels I looked at. Great location too.

• Reviewed: October 24, 2017

Well located, spacious rooms, and nice view (when there is no construction crane!!!)
    • Deluxe Room with Harbor View

The view as there is work going on ! We had a construction crane in front of the window.... A pity it was not mention when booking. Also, the location of the breakfast is in the lobby.... this is really a pity... and the last florr restaurant has nothing to do with the hotel... So, for me, it is the main drawback. the rest was very good. All in all, you don't make a mistake by booking there.

Location, location, location... Breakfast is good with a lot choices. Staff is very friendly. Rooms are big, clean and well equipped.

• Reviewed: October 23, 2017

unable to sleep, noisy from the drilling from 7am to 8pm, wasnt told anything like this was going on
    • Standard Room ( only on the 1st floor)

the fact they had building work going on every morning we was there from 7am till 7pm so we was not able to have a lye in at all. very disappointed and cross

the location was great

• Reviewed: October 7, 2017

disappointed with the view that was not there
    • Standard Room ( only on the 1st floor)

I was really disappointed that no view was available on the port as I chose this hotel for that. The parking is also quite expensive.

I chose this hotel for the location to see from the room the yachts and the see. But it was not indicated on the reservation site that during the period I was there, the view was hidden due to a yacht fair (booths were built in front and the yachts were no more visible as well as the sea). Normally, we can see the yachts and the life at the port. They should have indicated this on the hotel website.

• Reviewed: September 25, 2017

very good location,big & clean room,very good view
    • Standard Room ( only on the 1st floor)

tea bag in room & have kettle in room but 4 euro if you make in room,parking expensive 40 euro

very good location,big & clean room,very good view

• Reviewed: September 16, 2017

Nice location next to Port but lacking in atmosphere and facilities.
    • Standard Room ( only on the 1st floor)

Although parking is available, website did not state valet parking - this was at a cost of 40 euro per night. You gave your key to the staff and didn't see your car again which was a bit off putting - when we needed something out of the car we had to be escorted as we hadn't a clue where it had been put. Did not use restaurant at hotel as menu showed only fish. Coffee in room available - at a cost of 4 euros per cup. Out of principle we didn't have any - usually coffee is complimentary in rooms. A number of pleasant restaurants across the Port where we ate and had a lovely time. Busy (noisy) road between you and the quay - don't go before the boat show - wooden hoarding going up spoilt our mornings with constant banging from 8am onwards!

Upgraded room on arrival. Room very large - bathroom had both walk in shower and separate bath although only used shower. Room overlooked the Port - pleasant to watch the boats coming and going. Good choice at breakfast and staff attentive.

• Reviewed: September 10, 2017

this is Monaco!!
    • Standard Room ( only on the 1st floor)

hotel bed is hard. I couldn't sleep deeply. I payed addition fee when I arrived at the hotel ,but Italian staff requested addition fee again tomorrow. I think that They should take a memo exactly.

I could eat breakfast in my room. Room is very clean. Deluxe room' landscape is perfect. I changed from normal room because normal room's landscape was bad. But Addition fee was cheap. the hotel is near station.

• Reviewed: September 1, 2017

Amazing loved Monaco we will be back
    • Standard Room ( only on the 1st floor)

This place is amazing close to everything ticked all boxes all staff were helpful from parking car to breakfast will stay again and thanks for the free upgrade room was huge and stunning views of the marina

• Reviewed: August 23, 2017

excellent location, friendly staff,big spacious room with...
    • Standard Room ( only on the 1st floor)

excellent location, friendly staff,big spacious room with huge bathroom. Bed was very comfortably. breakfast was sufficient and the croissant was flaky and delicious. very happy that we chose Port Palace for our short stay.

• Reviewed: August 12, 2017

Nice hotel but overpriced. Monaco is an awesome place.
    • Standard Room ( only on the 1st floor)

Coffee and tea is 4€ per cup in the room! Mini bar prices are extortionate as is everything in Monaco. The room was not as impeccable as expected paying over £1000 for 3 nights. There was stains around the sink taps, flsking paint around the bathroom ceiling extractor fan and bedside lampshade was damaged. The bathroom scales did not have a battery. The hotel gym is very small in two rooms. Has out of date Startac weights machines with half the weight block pins missing. For the money you should expect near perfection and I did expect more.

On arrival was greeted with a fruit basket and bottle of merlot wine. Location is fantastic just next to the marina and everything within walking distance. Stayed in room 109 (All standard rooms are on the first floor only). Staff are efficient. Room service staff friendly and good service. Room was modern and clean with a large flat screen TV. Bathroom had shower and spa bath.

• Reviewed: July 28, 2017

very well located hotel, very quiet
    • Standard Room ( only on the 1st floor)

the room, the people, the view on the port, the feeling that we are NOT in MonteCarlo but in a small city as we do not see any big building from the hotel.

The hotel is extremely well situated on the port. We could see the boats and people coming in and out . There is a promenade in front where in the morning, we could see people jogging. This is a very good hotel. I definitively will go back.

• Reviewed: July 26, 2017

Views, style, elegance.
    • Standard Room ( only on the 1st floor)

Paying 4.50 for a cup of tea in your room, no complimentary tea or coffee. We missed out on an amazingly cheap three course lunch in the restaurant upstairs (separate owners) due to us not being organised, maybe advertise it in the hotel, it ended at 2pm.

We were upgraded on arrival and had a room with a spectacular view of the Palace opposite and immediately below us luxury yachts. The staff were so accommodating and polite. Breakfast was delicious, great choice for vegetarians and meat eaters. The beds are very comfy and the bathrooms are very private with a great Jacuzzi bath. Entrance both on the harbour level and the top of the road.

• Reviewed: July 13, 2017

Fancy a cuppa?
    • Deluxe Room with Harbor View

I cannot believe that a hotel of this star rating and obvious quality would charge you 4 euros for a tea bag or coffe pod. They really want to look at this policy it is quite pathetic when you are paying 350 euros plus per night.

The situation and views were fantastic. The staff were friendly and helpful.

• Reviewed: July 11, 2017

Beautiful Port palace
    • Standard Room ( only on the 1st floor)

If something, we could've asked for a few more restaurants around the harbour.

Great location, with stunning view over the harbour. Clean and spacious room and bathroom. Friendly staff. Generous continental breakfast.

• Reviewed: July 8, 2017

Lovely night in Monaco
    • Deluxe Room with Harbor View

Great stay, we were lucky enough to check in early and check out a bit later which was really helpful, lovely hotel, not too big, friendly staff. Tredmill in the gym and a swimming pool would be a great investment.

• Reviewed: July 5, 2017

Don't stay here
    • Standard Room ( only on the 1st floor)

The description on booking.com is false. There is no on site parking; the staff take your car off site and refuse to take responsibility for any damage caused. We were also kept awake until 2am by a very loud party on a yacht moored opposite the hotel and after eventually getting a few hours sleep we discovered that the hotel charges 4 euros for Nespresso capsules (the ones you can buy for 29p). I don't think we'll be coming back.

The room was ok.

• Reviewed: July 5, 2017

Very nice location, nice personnel, strange payment procedures...
    • Deluxe Room with Harbor View

Strange payment procedure, the gentlemen from the reception charged my card with the full amount for our stay immediately after our arrival! I doubt customers of this nice place would leave the location without paying, so why asking for the full upfront payment?!? From where I am, an owner of tourist establishment would be offended if I would try to pay it in advance for my journey! Meantime, in the European capital of the wealthy people, the receptionist is asking for the full upfront payment! “Domage!” I would suggest the description of the parking procedure must be made known to the customers before their arrival.

The lady from the reception was extremely helpful and kind. The cleaning personnel has done extremely well their job, with attention to details. Concierge services are ok. Large, well decorated, clean rooms. Nice view toward port.

• Reviewed: June 29, 2017

Excellent for comfort, location, view (over the harbour),...
    • Deluxe Room with Harbor View

Excellent for comfort, location, view (over the harbour), restaurant on roof is an absolute must and excellent value for money. There wasn't anyone we met who didn't go out of their way to help. Fantastic Port Palace!

• Reviewed: June 26, 2017

Quiet, comfortable hotel with excellent marina views .
    • Standard Room ( only on the 1st floor)

Tea/coffee facilities in the room would have been very welcome, especially in this class of hotel. There was a minibar but I don't usually bother with these, and they are generally expensive. Space is limited in the hotel and breakfast is served in the bar area near reception. There is a fairly good selection for every taste.

The location is right on the marina and has superb views of the boats. The lift takes you to the restaurant where you can exit the hotel near the top of the road, which takes the strain out of reaching the casino square. The room was comfortable and very quiet. Very near to the "hop on hop off" bus stand.

• Reviewed: June 22, 2017

Could work on their hospitality!
    • Standard Room ( only on the 1st floor)

So expensive, hotel rooms could do with a refresh, they were a little tired in places. The mini bar was extortionate, 8 euros for a small bottle of water. Not even free tea / coffee in the room! 4 euros! Not very hospitable

Good location for marina

• Reviewed: June 20, 2017

The room was spacious, all the amenities you would expect.
    • Standard Room ( only on the 1st floor)

The room was spacious, all the amenities you would expect. Breakfast was excellent with a large variety of foods. Staff was super friendly & helpful. Parking was close by & everything within walking distance.

We Price Match