Reviews of Bianca Resort & Spa 4 stars

Mirka Vešovića b.b., 81210 Kolašin, Montenegro

#3 of 10 hotels in Kolašin

The bathroom was nice but the bath was leaking and shower curtain had a bad smell.

Very good restaurant, nice spa, staff was very friendly. At the check in they gave us bigger room.

No complaints at all

This is a charming, original (but updated) spa/resort, lovely situation, superb pool and spa facilities in an unspoilt location...worth a visit before contemporary tourism swamps this beautiful area.

Can’t think of anything.

An amazing hotel, with lovely public areas. The spa area was superb with a large pool. Wood was obvious everywhere which added to the warm feel of all areas.

Food poor Very much set-up as self service - no porter, no table service at breakfast Dinner cut short by bringing bill before meal finished No iron or ironing board

Free room upgrade Room pleasant, contemporary

The restaurant feels a little like a canteen which is surprising for a quirky hotel

Great pool and gym facilities. Really lovely looking hotel, quirky and spacious. Walking distance to town (couple of minutes). Big, clean room. Great place to relax after a long drive

Breakfast was very good! The pool is big, and there a only few people at a time there. The whole hotel has a "wood" scheme, they mixed a lot different woods everywhere in the room, for example, in the shower. The shower was leaky, we clogged it with a towel.

No air condition in the room It was hot and stuffy No tissue The bathroom was not comfortable And water was all over after taking a shower At the Check out They wanted more money than what was written as the final price by booking com They said it was for insurance The city tax was paid . It wasn’t much money But still left us with a bad feeling We expect that hotel of 4 Stars to behave differently.

The pool Breakfast was good but I expected them to vary it We were 4 nights no change in the menu Daniela at the reception was kind helpful friendly and warm Let us feel at home

We were located at the 4th floor and the room was too hot all the time without any possibility to reduce the temperature. Ask for 5th floor and above which are isolated from the atrium.

Very nice hotel. Good buffet and restaurant. Excellent spa and large swimming pool.

everything was great

This is amazing hotel. Receptionists are very professional, rooms are big and clean. Good beds, large bathroom. We got plate of fruit in room as nice welcoming gesture. There is big selection of food for breakfast. Beautiful hotel in beautiful nature. You can have dinner (buffet) for 15 Eur which is really fair price. I honestly recommend this hotel- if you want to stay at Kolasin, dont have any doubts- this is the best choice.

This is a pretty big hotel which can become crowded and noisy. I understand smoking is permitted indoors in Montenegro but it would be nice if some parts were kept non-smoking. The café was so beautiful with large windows surrounded by trees but we never enjoyed it due to the smoke, which is a shame. We had dinner once which was ok but would have liked to have more traditional options.

This is a beautiful hotel in a very nice location. We were nicely surprised by an upgrade in our room and complementary fruit and water. We enjoyed the use of sauna and swimming pool. Breakfast was excellent, with a very wide variety.

• Superior Twin Room

All was excellent, really nothing to complain about or nothing that we did not like.

We were welcomed by very friendly staff at reception. They assisted us with a matter we had with a booking in another location and sorted it out quickly and effectively. We were in awe with the building and interior furnishings, the ambiance and the facilities at the spa, pool and gym. The food at the buffet breakfast and dinner was excellent, accompanied by the best and friendliest service. The bar for drinks and coffees was just as excellent. The complimentary fruit platter in our room was much appreciated. The information file in the room explained all services so excellently. This hotel will definitely see us again. Highly recommended! A real spoil!

Not very good breakfast, without to many options. The waiters has bad smell and we wait more than 30 minutes to order. The pool was very cold and the Turkish bath wasnt working.

I went for 2 night with my husband and 2 small children. The hotel is in the center of kolasin. Surrounded bye a beautiful park. We have a wonderful holiday . Staf is very gentle. I really recomend. Food is super.

Our room was noisy, we could hear the kids from the room below/next door. The swimming pool was overrun with kids. No shuttle despite the ski resort being open. They still allow smoking in the bar.

Feels like a chalet, decorated with taste. Outstanding facilities. Great Sauna. Amazing breakfast selection. Great atmosphere. Comfy room and good size bathroom.

We had a problem with the toilet was leaking water from the sink to the floor. Cigarette smoking in the common area. We wanted to open the wine that we had in the hotel holl but for this we have to pay 20 euros. The waiters in the restaurant did not to speak in English. The restaurant menu is not very rich.

The room was nice. Comfortable bed. Breakfest with variety. Nice pool & SPA. Staff was friendly.

- Some reception staff could be a bit more friendly - Dinner buffet with low quality food. Much better the a la carte option and not that much more expensive - The fact that they keep our passports during our stay

- Good buffet breakfast with variety - Free access to spa facilities - Big room with comfy queen size bed - Good service with generally friendly staff - Good price-quality

• Executive Suite

Excellent variety and quality of foods. (breakfast and dinner buffets) Simple no hassle stay. Busy winter skiing season, yet the hotel felt like it was "just the right size" to be a peaceful place for a break.

The bar area can get a bit too noisy with kids running around!

The property is in a great location if you want to spend time outside the premises. The pool and spa make it a perfect place to relax after a skiing day. The restaurant offers a variety of good food and the bar area is a great place to refresh during the afternoon. The overall environment is comfy and warm.

Pool water a little cold.

Warm and cozy lobby Gave us a superior room instead of the standard double we booked. Nice surrounding park but still close to center Beautiful big pool

It took 6 attempts to make a functioning room key card; The pool was too crowded with unsupervised kids and there was no staff to regulate inappropriate behavior ie. jumping in the pool, jumping and splashing water in jacuzzi, etc; Smell of sewage in mens locker room; Awkward sanitaryware in bathrooms; annoying buzz sound in the bedroom while the lights are on;

Comfortable bed; interior design true to local tradition; friendly and kind staff; solid breakfast

Still expensive (more expensive than the Hilton in Podgorica) but lacks the last points to a really luxurious experience for example No real juice or coffee for breakfast, staff does their job well but without a smile and the rooms have no kettle

Complementary Ski-Shuttle to the Slopes several times a day! One time the bus was broken so they‘ve sent taxis which was nice Overall good condition of the room and all facilities including the spa

There wasn’t anyone of staff that speaks Albanian language. And about 80% of hotel was frequented from Albanian tourists. Also the guys on reception weren’t helpful about reservation. So they cancelled my reservation and weren’t able to give me a choice to keep it.

Location, food etc.

English of the other staff very poor. They don’t change sheets every day and if you ask them which in my opinion is unacceptable.

Reception staff was friendly and helpful. Food was good and using the facilities was easy.

We dissapointed about the turkish bath, because it was not a turkish bath, only a steam room indeed.

The service, rooms and staff were really good. Breakfast was satisfactory.

I didn’t like the service from the bar staff after we had dinner we ordered drinks which toook ages to come over and what really made me think hold one a second the bar man brought us a bill hand written and when I said I’m not happy to pay that way he took me to the TIL and then he put everything through! I fill sorry for the owners as it could happen to me

It's hard to believe, but there is no coffee in the breakfast, but only an automatic machine! There is neither fresh juice. Bathrobes are all XL size and this could be very funny sometimes. We asked for an M size, but no. People who are coming via agencies are extremely noisy and uneducated. The buffet restaurant is mixed with the a la carte one. You can imagine the results... Staff can barely speak English. They seem to be compromised with the mess and nobody involves even when the situation is screaming ''Cannibals!"

The spa centre is a nice surprise and maybe the only reason to book this hotel again.

Ice buckets, a resort like that should definitely offer ice buckets on request. Also the mini bar didnt really work. The staff said its working but the temperature of the drinks was more like room temperature and for that reason I went outside to buy some beers and soft drinks.

Great location, good facilities

Separate men and women saunas, breakfast could be better, early check in rejected and staff had not even tried to get the room ready 1 hr earlier than official check in

Great massage, helpful staff, spa facilities and parking, nice a la carte restaurant

• Superior Twin Room

Wifi was awful in the peak hours. The water on the pool could be a little warmer to have a safe swim.

The breakfast was very good. When you enter the room you can find some fruits as a welcome. The room and the hotel have plenty of facilities, as shown here.

• Executive Double Room

As I mentioned above a person that works to reception acted very rude towards me and my two year child.His actction was very strange because he can not treat a child in such way just because a two year child tried to touch a toy that is so proper for his age.Even the other stuff was very surprised with his action,by wondering what was such a big deal to be treated little child like that. His actions has NO excuse.

Everything was OK,beside one person who was rude toward my two year son. Other stuff was just great and very hosted.

Nice hotel a new one , nice room , good staff , nice breakfast . Everything was beautiful the only thing that could be better it was the help from staff with the customer cars that could'nt be on becouse of the minus temperatures , and the only answer from staff it was "do you want to call a mechanic" , why to pay mechanic when the only thing needed it was hot water(can take it at hotels bar) and fill it to radiator or cables for battery . Except this , everything was very good .

I will mention only what I did not like... I stayed on 6th floor and temperature was very high up there, in the hall, and also in the room. It was too hot to sleep and no possibility to adjust room temperature. Even in December, when I opened window, there was no big differance... Outside temperature during the day has been around 7C, at night 2-3C. Bathroom in the room was very clean, but there is strong unpleasant smell (bathroom in the room and also in the basement where is Spa & Wellness). Obviously property has issues with humidity, as it is smell of moisture and mildew. Water jets in jacuzzi pool on the left hand side has been out of order and only jets on right hand side work. Water in jacuzzi has been very yellow ( I guess it's dirt as lot of persons went through during the day...) It looks like it's not changing with fresh water ... Unfortunately, I forgot my charging cable for android mobile phone, and at front desk you cannot lend one. Only what I've been offered is to charge phone via encashment device cable, but then I had to leave my phone at the front desk for charging, which took hours, as it is not originally designed for mobile phones. I think that 4 stars hotel must have at least several mobile phone chargers available for guests in such cases. Luckily, I did not have iPhone, otherwise I would not have my mobile phone during the stay at all.

Everything was just perfect! Such a pleasent atmosphere in hotel. Beautiful and comfortable rooms, good SPA, great restaurant, lobby and food. Warm recommendation to all future guests.

It is a very big place with lots of bus tours coming in and out. The restaurant was very expensive for Kolasin.

Rooms are large and nicely decorated. Good location. Nice pool and gym.

All is great

Great place to stay Great dinner Nice friendly people Very clean and othentic place Good location to the parks arownd close to small center Great swiming pool

Lovely restaurant staff made a special meal for my six year old who didn't want anything on offer - and then refused to charge me for it. We loved the mountaineering facilities for children (not part of the hotel) in the park area at the front. Professional, challenging and really fun.

It was the second time that I was staying at Bianca resort. I came back this time as I liked the first time and I will come again because the environment inside and outside the resort is excellent.

• Reviewed: 19 August 2017

We ate in the restaurant for one meal and neither of us could finish our meals. They were quite awful. The quality of the breakfast is also poor (though there is a lot of choice). The hotel is also really dark. There are lights everywhere but they aren't turned on. Seeing other reviews complaining about no aircon I wonder if this is done to keep temperatures down but it results in all the floors being very dark. It's not the hotels fault but there isn't much to do in the town at all. It really is a winter destination - I wouldn't necessarily recommend it in the summer.

The rooms are a good size The pool is huge

• Superior Twin Room

Beds were too soft Stairs when entering swimmingpool were slippery If drinks/food were bought on hotel bill no copy of the receipt was given The amount of alcoholic in drinks as well as cocktails was very minimal

Spa opening times were from 10am, would have been nice to have the option to use the pool or gym before this time. Also staff at the spa were a little rude, telling us we had to ware our robes from room to spa in order to access the facilities. Not sure how they can follow that rule through when using the gym/changing room.

This review is based on the executive suite as they upgraded us. Elegant room, massive comfty bed with lovely linens and robes, slippers. Luxurious stay. Breakfast buffet was ample, unrivaled selection cooked and cold foods along with fresh pastries and good coffee. Spa was a nice extra.

The most beautiful hotel in Montenegro! Lovely staff to help you with anything you need. Perfect atmosphere for relaxation, rooms smell of wood, beds are super comfortable, lot of glassy areas so you feel like you are outside in the pine wood.

There was a smell in the bathroom, although the bath room was very nice.

The climbing park outside, the swimming pool, the gym, the spa, the play room for kids, the staff and the buffet, the parking. Nice beds and the facilities are pretty.

Hot in the room but there was a fan. No air-conditioner.

The forest around. Lovely view from the dining room. Bowl of fruit waiting in our room on arrival together with water

• Executive Double Room

Bathroom was not really clean when we arrived. Coffee served at breakfast is from a machine and rather poor quality/taste.

Nice location to visit the Biogradska Gora National Park, and for rafting the Tara river. Welness facilities and indoor swimming pool are great! If you do not pay for dinner beforehand (when booking), you can choose either the buffet option or à la carte the evening itself, and we would recommend the latter option. Many options and good quality!

• Reviewed: 16 April 2017

Amazing resort! It has all the facilities and the rooms are nice and cozy. The design of the hotel is beautiful and the breakfast is very very good! This hotel is good for ski holiday and for people who like to hike (close to few national parks)

• Reviewed: 14 April 2017

Evrything! the staff..the food...the breakast is amazing! the dinner is exellent ! the pool...the spa! I will do my best to come back and stay at this resort as soon as possible!

• Reviewed: 10 March 2017

Preventing leaks from bathtubes and smells in the bathroom, but apparently it is a countrywide issue in Montenegro.

Helpfull staff, biggest indoor swimming pool of the country.

• Reviewed: 1 February 2017

• Executive Triple Room

The staff were very rude. not sure if it was a cultural thing but they never smiled and we more interested to talking to one another than to deal with my enquiry

• Reviewed: 30 January 2017

Everything was more than good, rooms cozy and clean, stuff great!The reception guy was extra welcoming and pleasant,made our staying so relaxed.We will for sure come again.Cupic&Resulbegovic 😜❤️

• Reviewed: 17 January 2017

The temperature into the room is very hot and could not be changed. It is better to reduce it.

We found different kinds of foods good for breakfast. We bought some clothes very good for skiing. The views around where everything is covered with snow is amazing. We really enjoyed it.

• Reviewed: 9 January 2017

• Executive Double Room

The educations of the hole staff is zero. They do not speak English and they ignore you completely. The value of the money you pay and what you get in this hotel is not good at all. Personally I will never go there anymore

• Reviewed: 8 January 2017

• Executive Double Room

There is the urge of a garage for guests cars . Usual in a winter resort Antonio way there are lotes of local help to restart cars !!!!

Everthing is good and well attended, Very helpful and good Marko at the reception desk .

• Reviewed: 19 December 2016

The worst staff i have ever seen. There is nothing to do with a 4* hotel. Only 3 people from the staff speaks English. Worst food ever and way two expensive. They have an inside sweeming pool with cold water

• Reviewed: 9 November 2016

Some receptionists have insufficient English skills ) Also, we had a not quite pleasant experience when we came to the evening brunch at a relatively late hour, the hostess told us it's still ok, so we paid but then as we started eating the personnel began to remove the dishes from the table. Also we hadn't been warned that the brunch price doesn't include any drinks, not even a glass of water nor a cup of coffee.

• Reviewed: 31 October 2016

Buffet breakfast/ dinner. Don't expect a relaxation resort, the place, including sauna and jacuzzi, was packed with small children screaming and running around. Very poor Wi-Fi.

The building is beutiful. Dinner a la carte.

• Reviewed: 31 October 2016

Unfortunately, the suite I was given had a terrible sewage smell so I asked to change rooms and was downgraded back to a regular room located in between loud neighbors (loud TV one one side and screaming kids in the shower on the other side) so that was not very pleasant. I felt a bit cold and turning up the thermostat didn't seem to change anything, and a big red sign prevents you from touching the heating unit, so I guess the temperature couldn't be changed... I booked a massage Saturday evening, so I could go to bed relaxed. The massage room was located in the middle of the spa facilities (rather than in an isolated and quiet area) and during the entire time, some young men were shouting just behind the door. The masseuse did go out the 1st time to ask them to please be quiet, but it continued. The rather loud "elevator" music (what happened to "spa music"?) in the room didn't manage to cover their voices. The spa changing room also had this very strong sewage smell, so it seems like there is quite a big issue they need to work on now. A few other things put us off (if you want proper coffee for breakfast you need to pay for it, otherwise you have to take coffee from the automatic machine which wasn't very good ; the cocktails at the bar were extremely weak, and served in an orange juice glass; etc...). Overall, despite everything, I guess it is still the best option for a stay in Kolasin, since there is not much alternative but there are clearly a few issues to solve and this sewage problem is probably the most urgent.

I came many times over the last 8 years, and always found the beds very comfortable and the atmosphere of the rooms very cosy. I asked for a room on a higher floor and was upgraded to an Executive suite. The staff is a lot more friendly than they used to be a few years ago, although there is still some room for progress... We had a very good deal (around 60e/night) but considering the above I would have been even more disappointed if I paid a higher price.

• Reviewed: 25 October 2016

Would have liked a kettle in the bed room.

The building is lovely and well designed, the bed was super comfy, the surrounding autumnal trees were beautiful and the buffet was great.

• Reviewed: 20 October 2016

Great dissapointment from the food. Dinner buffe was apparntly rich. But the food was mostly avarage and the meat and fish were hard (almost not addible). Many of the dishes had a lot of mayo. Deserts were from the lowest quality possible. Breakfast was just OK. It's pitty that a hotel of the best standarts allows such food quality. The spa is good. But they dont heat the general areas. Corridors etc.

The facility is very comfortable. Beautiful spaces. Very good spa.

• Reviewed: 20 October 2016

• Executive Double Room

but maybe we went there in a wrong period. We went in September, at the end of September and it was really, really cold. even the staff said we didn't expected to be so cold. But anyway a 5 * hotel we shouldn't have problems. We went there and there was no heating because the heating season didn't start yet. So after three days we left there with could, cough and temperature. We complained at the reception several times and we were told: Sorry no heating, but we can bring blankets.... I don't want blankets I want to be comfortable and warm ... we were told: Ahhh so sorry I am sure next time you will come it will be warmer... WHAT!!!!! are you joking with me. I don't want next time to be warmer I want to be warm whenever i come. It is not normal for a hotel not to have any alternative. It was cold in the room, in the restaurant... anywhere in the hotel. I am sorry but at least they should let clients know: We don't turn on heating until November!!!! Ask, just ask because if we would have been with our son it would be worse!!!!! I am sorry that we have to say this but after this we will never go again!!!

The hotel is very beautiful and the location is great. It was a perfect idea of a quiet week end.

• Reviewed: 29 September 2016

IMPORTANT: do not eat at the restaurant, the food is of poor quality and very expensive.

We enjoyed the places that are beautiful, quality and well decorated. The pool, gym and spa are large, cozy and very comfortable.

• Reviewed: 3 September 2016

- Couldn't seem to find a way to get into the pool area, in spite of attempts and questions to the staff.

+ Good breakfast included in price + Terrific off-season value + Within easy walking distance of the central part of town + No need for an air conditioner, at least in early September--keeping the window open was possible and worked well

• Reviewed: 7 August 2016

The close village, nothing special

Great property, nothing to complain. Spa amazing and well managed. Clean and with all the main features. 100€ per night it 's a good deal

• Reviewed: 28 July 2016

As it is predominantly a winter hotel, there was no air con and it got a bit hot at night. The bath in room 311 also leaked a lot of water all across the bathroom floor when showering.

Cool hotel with great facilities available, right in the centre of Kolasin. Staff were helpful and breakfast selection was also very good.

• Reviewed: 20 July 2016

Outdoor pool wasn't open, no aircon, no balcony. As seems to be the case throughout Croatia/Montenegro, there was no proper orange juice at breakfast. We were told that we had been upgraded but the room, although pleasant enough, was quite small.

Convenient location at the edge of town, largest swimming pool I've ever seen in a hotel.

• Reviewed: 2 July 2016

• Superior Twin Room

No air conditioned so it got very hot in the room at night.

Awesome inexpensive food (breakfast, buffet, a la carte) - 15eur for buffet, big beautiful pool with jaccuzi, not far from Biogradska Gora park.

• Reviewed: 26 June 2016

my husband and me were in this hotel one night in our trip to Montenegro. we enjoied in this hotel very much. as we wrote the hotel that my husband has birthday, they upgread our room! and they prepared for him a beautiful cake!!! thank you very much!!!!

Restaurant was overwhelmed by the number of guests

The room upgrade was appreciated

The fact that I had to leave 🙂

Everything I loved every minute in this hotel.

• Superior Twin Room

An excellent hotel with excellent staff, beautiful views. Amazing breakfast. Very recommended.

pool was too cold!

• Executive Double Room

I liked the warm interior design.

Cold water in spa

Nothing in particular.

The room was clean and the bed was comfy. The WiFi had good connection. Buffet dinner and breakfast were rich in varieties.

Interesting design, externally and internally makes for a great atmosphere. The staff are helpful, lovely room, really enjoyed the spa area and gym

The service quality at the restaurant could be improved

Very well location. Very good overall service and spa facility.