Reviews of Splendid Conference & Spa Resort 5 stars

Bečići b.b., Becici, 85310 Budva, Montenegro

#15 of 59 hotels in Budva

Nice vacation
    • Superior Room with Pool View

Breakfast: Disgusting coffee for breakfast and no capuchino (unless you pay for it!), tea only in tea bags, no pots and loose tea; Food is fine but not excellent. Nothing special, no chef dishes. Restaurant for lunch: salad Caesar is awful, chicken with Gorgonzola sauce also leaves much to be desired. It was so dry... I do not recommend eating in the hotel except for breakfast. E Coffee capsules in the room is paid. There is no iron in the room and even on demand isn’t available. I would also appreciate if spa center worked till 23:00. But it closes at 9.

Comfortable bed; Nice view to the sea and swimming pool (8th floor); Stylish room and bathroom; Close to the beach with free umbrellas and deck-chairs; Swimming pool with various water facilities; Amazing Spa Centre

A hotel you should stay in
    • Superior Room with Sea View

You need the beach card to access the outdoor pool and beach Black coffee is part of the breakfast, while the cappicshino is not. The breakfast contain alot pork. Variety of items but very few are relevant for international guest

The View, cleanliness, staff, gym and SPA

Five star facilities, but poor service
    • Premium Room with Sea View

The staff's attitude was far below from what you would expect from a five star hotel. The receptionist did not know when the hotel restaurants are open, the waiters asked us how we want to pay in the middlle of taking the order. We did not get any help in organising any activity in spite of asking for that. At some point when I wanted to take a shower there was no hot water available, but we did not even hear "we're sorry". The choice for breakfast was big, but the quality average - things that were supposed to be served warm, were completely cold.

Facilities and beachfront location are perfect. Large and nicely decorated rooms, lots of nice pools, spa area quite big and large choice of treatments.

We loved every single thing about this amazing hotel.
    • Superior Room with Pool View

Nothing,everything was just perfect.

We loved every single thing about this amazing hotel. The hotel is just stunning,despite some reviews that say the hotel is outdated, that it must be renovated, the truth is that the state of hotel is immaculate. We were pleasantly surprised when the stuff brought us chocolate the first night when we arrived and on other nights, they left them on our pillows. I find that very cute and those little things mean so much to me. We are looking forward to returning to this beautiful hotel as soon as possible.

Reasonable hotel nothing special
    • Superior Room with Sea View

The resort is mixed and the location of the property some distance from the town. The opening hours of the swimming pool were overly restrictive and seemed to be more related to ease of staffing rather than guests. The hotel restricts the use of dressing gowns to the room only I assume for staff benefits. Charging for coffee used in the room I felt was unnecessary but so be it!

The hotel is well appointed on an attractive bay. The beach is sand and stones easy access from the hotel. The rooms are clean and comfortable but the arms of the sofa were dirty. The sea was pleasant but there was a lot of floating rubbish.

We are traveling with a baby and every night at 09:30 PM...
    • Superior Room with Pool View

We are traveling with a baby and every night at 09:30 PM housekeeping was knocking and since I was putting baby to sleep I couldn’t answer and then they would enter the room. Overall I think after 07:30 PM housekeeping shouldn’t be knocking on door for whatever reason.

Property is nicely located with amazing sea views.
    • Special Offer - Superior Room with Balcony and Sea View and Romantic Package

This hotel is now getting old and they really need to act and upgrade their pipes in the toilets as it smells like rotten bodies. Smells are unbearable. I stayed in room 644, keep FAR away from that room if you would like a pleasant stay.

Property is nicely located with amazing sea views. Nice value with romantic package.

Very nice hotel even though some staff members need more training
    • Superior Room with Pool View

The staff at the reception was not acting very professional.

The room, the spa and the food were amazing. Also, the staff at the restaurant was very nice and helpfull.

Wonderful Easter getaway
    • Special Offer - Superior Room with Balcony and Sea View and Romantic Package

At times too many kids for our taste

Quality and variety of service, the wonderful spa, huge swimming pool, the views!! The Romantic package was a super sweet deal.

• Superior Room with Mountain View

We liked everything. Cililpi is a small village with walking trails, church in the center of village and old stone homes. 5 minutes from airport and 10 minutes from Old Mlin center, old small village by the sea. And restaurant was excellent, true home cooked food and great wine suggestion. Hotel was clean, and stuff was great. Very welcoming too.

Nice stay but will not return again.
    • Superior Room with Balcony - Family Package

Kids Castle was not available because the staff was oganising a birthday party, also the kids pool was reserved for the birthday party so we had to do other stuff for our family vacation. The shower cabin didn't keep the water in so the bathroom got all wet everytime we took a shower. The food served wasn't cooked well.

Beautiful sea and pool view. Nice room. Valet parking.

Great staff, spa, room and general facilities
    • Special Offer - Superior Room with Balcony and Sea View and Romantic Package

Food was overpriced, cold and over salty. Food quality and price was the only thing letting this place down. Great place but I suggest eating elsewhere around the area if you stay here

Great staff, spa, room and general facilities

The general is good
    • Special Offer - Superior Room with Balcony and Sea View and Romantic Package

We had booked a romantic room, it supposed to be with flowers and it was not ready! Because of this delay and they have not prepared the romantic room, they give us a free food in japones restaurant. The beverages was not free. Anyway it was a change from the hotel when we have checked in! About the parking, they do not have a card to check in and check out in the parking. You have to wait that they will collect your car from the parking and bring it to you !

We like the bed and the shower. La Bottega amenities was supper.

In summer, the terrace would be lovely.
    • Superior Room with Mountain View

Staff were a little formal and stiff...for example, asked for a pot of coffee at breakfast, got told that was ‘forbidden’, so had to run around trying to find a waiter every time I wanted a refill of the tiny espresso cup I was given...room service don’t knock first - the maid turned up at 0815 to do the room, yup, she just walked on in....

Nice room decor

one of the better hotels to stay in Montenegro, but the most recent stay was a little disappointing
    • Premium Room with Sea View

it was offseason, so limited staff - did not vacuum clean the room on daily basis breakfasts were worse than during season (stayed there in august last year) during lunch/dinner brought multiple separate checks for drinks & food - make them bring a single check (we ended up signing and paying for somebody else's drink - not much, but left a bad impression)

best hotel in the vicinity based on our previous experience good food good facilities

we liked everything there.
    • Superior Room with Sea View

we liked everything there..room was perfect and the sea view was breathtaking..breakfast buffet is maybe one of the best i have ever seen..spa is perfect!

Nice place to relax if you're not worried about the details. I still prefer a sandy Australian beach
    • Superior Room with Sea View

For a resort of this calibre(and Price) I expect that the bathroom be spotless and no mould in between the shower tiles,(this is not because of lack of cleaning, but rather lack of ventilation) there was no exhaust fan in the bathroom. The main swimming pool needed to be cleaned better of more often, the grime was showing on the walls just above and on the waterline.

Great Breakfast, room overlooking the Beach and the Pools in the resort(that is what we wanted and paid for of course) staff friendly and courteous, room service staff very good. Entertainment by different bands every day while we were there, even during the day over the lunch period. Close proximity to Budva (walking distance 2.5km)

Overall good with room for improvement
    • Superior Room with Mountain View

The room electricity is very complicated which was anoying. Had to change two cards during stay as they where empty so electricity would not turn on in rooms. Tennis courts where attended to late by players (local trainer +kids) which was noisy even after 10 pm. Signs everywhere to indicate you can't bring in food or drinks from outside the hotel, or onto there beach. They even had security out front scanning guest come back into the hotel inforcing this rule. I felt like a criminal holding a bag with baby formula and baby water that I bought in a pharmacy. For the money that I pay I should be able to eat what I want from wherever I want. Even if I wanted a pizza (from the neighbouring restraunt) in my room watching TV I couldn't do that. I have never seen this rule anywhere in the world. The waiters on the beach where lazy not collecting dirty plates post meals in the sun for hours. Housekeeping did not stock up toiletries regularly. There is no complimentary tea and coffee in the rooms. For such a high price tag on rooms this should be provided. In the lobby infront of reception there where guests (locals) smoking large cigars. This is not apropriate in such a public area but is cattered to by hotel staff even providing cigar stands! Limited in hotel dining/menu options with food and drinks more expensive than neighbouring restraunts and cafes.

Location great with beach front hotel. Pools and garden area are beautiful. Buffet breakfast was fantastic ( the only 5 star rating for hotel). Very comfortable bed. Security on the beach was reassuring. Beach towel service and comfort of beach chairs was good. Spa centre is nice.

Extremely badly managed hotel
    • Superior Room with Mountain View

Have been waiting at lunch for a cesear salad and a club sandwich 50 minutes after we had to repeat to 2 waiters 3 times our order. I had to call the waitress to ask what was going on with our plates... she laughed with her colleague. The check out took 25 minutes because there didn't understand they own system and I paid in 2 times my tab due to their inefficient training. We even left a night before we were so upset, doesn't deserve 5 stars!

Great location, very good hotel with an excellent spa
    • Superior Room with Mountain View

No tea making facility in the room. Coffee machine in room but needed to pay for the sachets! So got charged 8 euros. No complimentary water except one bottle on the first day of the stay! This is pretty standard for most hotels so for a 5 star hotel to skimp on these small items was surprising. Also got charged for chocolates we did not consume from the minibar! I did not check the bill because when asked, I told the receptionist that we did not use the minibar and only took coffee sachets. Yet the bill contained charges for chocolate and water we did not consume. I did not check the bill as I was told the extras were just taxes etc. so I did not look at the bill closely. Later my husband checked the bill on the plane and told me that we were charged. So I don't know why the receptionist bothered to ask us. We were also offered lunch boxes in lieu of missing breakfast but were not given these at checkout! Small matters but takes away from the professional aspect of an otherwise excellent hotel.

Great location, very good hotel with an excellent spa

I feel cheated
    • Superior Room with Sea View

They charged us %25 more then what the booking site showed. Their claim was that there is miscommunication between the site and the hotel.

It was clean and the location was good.

Me and my husband has a wonderful time in splendid hotel...
    • Superior Room with Mountain View

Me and my husband has a wonderful time in splendid hotel resort I highly recommend 👍My husband and I came to the hotel July 29, 2017 My husband and I stay there for a week as we walk into the lobby everyone was so professional the welcome As in we feel like we know these people forever everyone we ask for help a question everybody was more than happy to help very friendly and very professional hotel was clean breakfast was excellent pools beautiful and the beach was the most beautiful beach I ever saw Other thing I like so much the have a taxi drivers you don't have to wait more than two minutes and the very reasonable

The quality of 5 star is far away.
    • Superior Room with Sea View

First the Hotel is not 5 stars. A lot of things shall be implemented for reach 5 stars. Many things are not reflecting what is paid for.To pay for coffee and not free bottle of water into the room ?

The swimming pool is large and well equiped
    • Superior Room with Mountain View

Every thing has to be paid as extra: coffee in the room 1,5 euros, fresh orange juice for breakfat 5 euros, tennis court... it is not a palace

The swimming pool is large and well equiped

The Hotel is very commercial, i had to pay more than Euro...
    • Superior Room with Mountain View

The Hotel is very commercial, i had to pay more than Euro 1100 for 3 nights which they did not even offer a complimentary water or even tea/coffee in the room. To have a coffee in the room you have to pay for it "Around 3 or 4 Euro". Even 4 stars hotel would at least offer a cattle with coffee and tea bag as complimentary. we requested an iron and apparently they dont offer that as well. So again you have to pay for the ironing service. I have to call them 3 times to repair the AC. And we had to ask them to change the bed sheets due to the bad smell when we checked in. I wouldn't consider this a 5 stars hotel, for the money you paid you can stay at a real Luxury hotel.

The splendid Splendid in Budva
    • Superior Room with Sea View

Having to say goodbye and leave the hotel to continue on our trip to Dubrovnik

The experience from the moment we arrived to the moment we left was superb. The service, amenities, ambience, appointments and location were outstanding. The breakfast buffet with its wide selection of food and delicious fresh produce catering to every taste, was magnificent. It is always sad to single out staff members as they were all beyond reproach but I have to mention the Head Concierge, Goran. He went far beyond the call of duty to ensure that we were well looked after. No request was too much for him. And to the lady Marina, cleaning my daughter-in-law's room after they departed and finding a new dress she had bought the previous day and left behind - thank you for giving us the dress to return to her in London. It is people like you who make a difference in this world. My wife and I spent 5 glorious days at the aptly named Splendid Hotel.

We plan to go to Montenegro again.
    • Superior Room with Sea View

The food can be better. One day at the beach bar we waited 45 minutes for our order at noon!!! The lighting buttons in the room was very complicated.

We enjoyed our stay at the hotel. The beach, comfortable large room, cleanliness etc.

Montenegro - Budva's Best Hotel
    • Superior Room with Mountain View

Pool is cold water, which even in the heat was a little to uncomfortable for me.

Breakfast at The Splendid is absolutely awesome. Loads of great choice and variety, definitely don't miss it.

Fantastic
    • Superior Room with Sea View

Was a bit disappointed that there was only a coffee machine in the room to make espresso. And you had to pay for it. Could not meke tea or normal coffee.

Wonderful hotel with beautiful surroundings.
    • Superior Room with Mountain View

Wonderful hotel with beautiful surroundings. The hotel is clean, comfortable, food is yummy and good quality. Swimming pools are clean and big. Stuff is nice, friendly and professional. All around luxury. We loved it so much, will be back soon.

Wonderful resort hotel.
    • Superior Room with Sea View

The hotel provides virtually everything one requires, but it is located just outside the old town and other facilities of Budwa.

Breakfast (and other meals) wonderful. General facilities, including spa, exceptional. View from balcony breathtaking.

Nice spacious room with really big and comfortable bed.
    • Superior Room with Mountain View

We had to pay 50% of room price for a 3years old kid. I think it's too much. Besides, the water and coffe in the room are also for money. at check out (at 5am) they included in the bill some spa center services that we didn't use. The problem was solved in 5 minutes. Just be attentive.

Nice spacious room with really big and comfortable bed. Variety of dishes for breakfast. Beautiful and quiet place to relax. Nice children area. 5 minutes on taxi to Budva = 4-5euro. Free wi-fi.

• Reviewed: 4 May 2017

• Superior Room with Mountain View

every day tried a boy who puts the drink in a minibar to enter our room even when we told him he could not enter, this was very uncomfortable for us, even he could se we were in the room, we stayed at other five star hotels we are missing champagne for breakfast, more beverages, welcome cookie in our room, this thing are not important but gives you something to come back

amazing breakfast, kind staff, wonderfull spa and outdoor pools, we booked for 2 more nights at the recepcion for same tariff, beach bar, lot of cellebrities in the hotel, cheap taxi transfer to the old town, they park your park in the garage, welcome water in the room every day,

Great stay
    • Special Offer - Superior Room with Balcony and Sea View and Romantic Package

Great weekend escape , very comfortable rooms , great food, and we had all the things needed. the area is very relaxing if you want to spend some quality time.

• Reviewed: 14 April 2017

Very big, very comfortable hotel with excellent service and facilities.
    • Special Offer - Superior Room with Balcony and Sea View and Romantic Package

The main restaurant is more like a large dining hall do fine for the excellent breakfast buffet but not much atmosphere for dinner.

Great spa facilities and excellent food at the Japanese restaurant. Sea view from the balcony.

• Reviewed: 8 April 2017

Excellent Hotel but the food...
    • Superior Room with Mountain View

The only complaints that could be made about this place are the manners of the staff and quality and price of food in the main restaurant. The dinner in the main restaurant is terrible, to be frank. Charging 30 Euros per person( not including drinks) for a buffet of disgusting food is a joke. Breakfast is okay considering its free but I would never have paid for it. The staff are okay but for a 5 star hotel they are pretty slow at what the do and the check out system takes slow to another level! If the food was better and they had different staff, this place would get a 10.

The romantic package was definitely worth the money. The Japanese restaurant was great, and the spa treatment was also fantastic. Both of these were included in the package. Also the complimentary champagne and cake was a nice touch. The rooms are WOW. Could not complain about anything to do with the rooms. The view from the balcony was beautiful. The location is also excellent, within walking distance from the centre of Budva. Hotel Splendid really is fantastic.

The staff, the activities the hotel offers and arrange
    • Superior Room with Sea View

The capsules of the coffe machine was not free it was 1:90 euro for me its nothing but at my country its free at the hotels and you can order capsules as much as you want so my opinion is , as it is one of the luxury hotels at least what you can do is you give them something free at the room it makes the people who stay happy about the hotel , just an opinion other than that the hotel and the staff was super

The staff, the activities the hotel offers and arrange

• Reviewed: 7 December 2016

beautiful, secluded paradise
    • Special Offer - Superior Room with Balcony and Sea View and Romantic Package

everything was great, next time I would probably stay more in town though.

Beautiful hotel! Away from the center of town, so perfect if you want to be at your own resort that has everything you could possibly need. there was really no reason to leave the property but it's definitely worth it to go see the old town. there is a bus stop right outside and its super easy to use. although, i can't attest to the value for your money as there are many more, and super nice, hotels that are more in town, and give you the opportunity to visit old town on foot (instead of taking a bus there) and give you more options for dining (the hotel has 2 great restaurants, but there are many more in town). I got the spa package, which i definitely recommend. they have some interesting treatments that I had never heard of!

• Reviewed: 21 October 2016

You will love it!
    • Superior Room with Sea View

Everything was perfect. The most comfortable mattresses and pillows. All the facilities. Excellent service. Amazing breakfast. The spa unbelievably organized. We will visit again.

• Reviewed: 20 October 2016

Amazing sea view!

It is allowed to smoke in a main lobby, that's uncomfortable. Buffet was a small disappointment. Selection wasn't that great and the price didn't include any drinks. Better to visit the pizzaplace on the beach nearby. Water in the pools outside was already bit cold.

There were only few guests at this time of year so it was very silent and relaxing. Room prices were very reasonable. Rooms were amazing: nicely decorated, clean and quiet. Sea view is an absolut must - terrific scenery and you could hear the sound of the sea in your room. Worth investing a bit more. Breakfast was more than generous. Only the kid's part of spa was open, but it didn't bother because there weren't many people, if any, at the same time.

• Reviewed: 18 October 2016

Excellent, right on the beach
    • Superior Room with Mountain View

Little hard to find on our first try

Beautiful hotel! From the lobby to our room, we were impressed. Breakfast was amazing with large spread of choices. All foods appeared fresh, well maintained and many vegetarian options. Pools and beach are fantastic. Our room had a great view, bathroom was great and finally a shower with a fully enclosed glass door! Beach is directly across from the pools, nice towels and great staff.

• Reviewed: 5 October 2016

Overrated, overpirced, horrible staff, horrible service.
    • Superior Room with Sea View

Me and my wife work extremely a lot so finding time for a vacation is a big deal for us. We don't mind spending money once we do. Since this hotel was listed as one of the few if not the only 5 star hotel in Montenegro we had high expectations and we regret deeply not reading some of the reviews here and on TripAdvisor. Everything about this hotel from the time you check in until you checkout is awful. The staff here will do everything they can to make your stay unpleasant. When we pointed this out to the front desk they told us its because its new staff because its not high-season. Really? You guys are not embarrassed to charge premium prices on everything. The room bar is more expensive than most 5 hotels around the world. The restaurant staff is below every standard for any hotel of any rating. We had to beg for coffee refill each time. And many time we would just get up ourselves and get the coffee from the server counter. Once we do that the servers would run to help and looked very annoyed. This is not a one time thing, this happened every day. Even last year when we stayed here. It may be a small thing but guests should not have to beg for their coffee. The staff should always circle around tables and make sure the guests need anything. You will NOT experience that at this hotel. Also any additional drinks such as water etc are charged extra ans not a part of the buffet price. Make sure to keep a record of all charges as they charged us about $30 more for things we didnt order. And the only way we caught it was because it was a glas of champagne and I almost never drink champagne unless its a special celebration. They corrected the bill and this really made me wonder if they do this to each guest to generate an extra income to the resort. Also if you are allergic to smoke pick a different hotel. You will smell the smoke in the room even tho they are smoke-free. Honestly there is so much to complain about that I could write a book.

It's located conviviality next to the beach but thats probably the only thing that deserves 5 stars when it comes to this resort. The cleaning staff (maids) are very sweet ladies and they were only staff at this hotel that were nice to our 4 year old daughter.

• Reviewed: 5 September 2016

Big Clean Hotel with Loud Music
    • Superior Room with Sea View

Indoor swimming pool not working and gym very small. Suffered food poisoning which wiped out to days of our holiday. The buffet selection was large but rather boring, some dishes not warm enough. Didn't like the constant loud live music during day and evening.

Very helpful staff who dealth with our issues easily and effectively, very clean hotel. Great spa treatments. Nice large sea view room and gorgous fluffy robes. Location and set up more suitable for families and loud bar music if thats your scene.

• Reviewed: 26 August 2016

A superb hotel with coomfort facillities ,very helpfull staff, great food with a lot of variety
    • Premium Room with Sea View

The only complaint is the price of the extras which are very expensive, another thing which is strange and not understandable is that you have to pay for a glass of machine coffee in the room, The price of the room is so high that you would expect to have it free of charge and not pay 1,5 Euro for it.

This is a great hotel indeed, Everything was so nice . room comfortable. They even upgraded me from premium sea view room to a suit!!. Staff very very helpful. Food very good with a great choice in breakfast. They had live music in two spots! every night. The front desk and the concierge: especially the one who is the chief concierge were very attentive and helpful. big and nice pools and a separate sea shore Great location

• Reviewed: 26 August 2016

Truly SPLENDID!!!
    • Superior Room with Mountain View

The coffee machine in the room only prepares espresso. Too strong for me. Would have liked a kettle and a choice of tea or instant coffee.

Amazing breakfast buffet. Wonderful selection. The Japanese restaurant is excellent.

• Reviewed: 12 August 2016

Booking.
    • Superior Room with Sea View

Booking.com site is misleading about the price for a requested number of people. The price given to us was only covering one person although the original entry was set up for three people. This is unfair and it should be corrected.

• Reviewed: 6 August 2016

If you have kids, just don't go there!!!
    • Superior Room with Mountain View

Change mentality and managment!

Beware of the so-called padron (this nickname was used for the owner by the manager of the resort) . Your children will be horrified at his brutal reaction, if they simply dare to play in the pool, near to him and his family.

Beach
    • Superior Room with Mountain View

Poor location and bad management

Beach

The sea view was magnificence

The sea view was magnificence

A lot of motorboats very close tot the beach generating...
    • Superior Room with Mountain View

A lot of motorboats very close tot the beach generating noise and smell.

The pool

The check in desk

The pool

Nice holiday for family
    • Premium Room with Sea View

Water leakage outside of the shower place because of lack of isolation of shower doors

Good location and has private beach

Staff obviously need more training, however they are...
    • Superior Room with Sea View

Staff obviously need more training, however they are naturally nice and kind, always ready to help.

Great hotel, perfect location.
    • Superior Room with Sea View

Food was much below the standard of the hotel

Great hotel, perfect location.

Splendid always simply the best!
    • Superior Room with Mountain View

Splendid always simply the best! My everytime choice.

High class of facility. Top.
    • Superior Room with Pool View

Very high standard of hospitality and facility.

over all i liked it but need to have a car with you for more enjoyment
    • Superior Room with Sea View

location a bit far form the main attractions

pools and rooms

great

No water jugs on tables Shady characters in the Casino

Perfect stay, great location
    • Superior Room with Sea View

Bit crowdy on the pool area

Perfect stay, great location

I totally recommend it.

Excellent hotel.

Despite all, will be back

Bed can be more comfy

Very good standards

Very satisfied
    • Superior Room with Pool View

Excellent service, friendly staff and very nice location. Sushi bar is also something to recommend.

They didnt clean our room .
    • Special Offer - Superior Room with Balcony and Sea View and Romantic Package

They didnt clean our room .

Everything was perfect!!

Everything was perfect!!

Every thing was paid even the water

Every thing was paid even the water

Exellent
    • Superior Room with Pool View

Exellent facilities and services, exellent location.

Great vacation getaway
    • Special Offer - Superior Room with Balcony and Sea View and Romantic Package

We were there outside season so not all of the bars were open.

Spaceous rooms. Comfortable bed. Great spa.

I will turn back again!

Everything was ok

I liked the room, and the pols
    • Superior Room with Sea View

The dinner restaurant, i totally expected anothet thing

I liked the room, and the pols

The atmosphere , staf, see, pool, cassino, comfort.
    • Superior Room with Pool View

The atmosphere , staf, see, pool, cassino, comfort.

It was a nice weekend
    • Superior Room with Pool View

It was a good day to spend here
    • Superior Room with Mountain View

The pool and the sauna was overload with people.

I liked the breakfast very much.The bed was so comfy.The staff was so nice with us.

The great hotel !
    • Superior Room with Sea View

Now is time, after twelve years of opening, to do some changes, face lifting !!!))))

The great hotel !!!)))