Reviews of Hotel WGrand 3 stars

Brezine bb, 85300 Petrovac na Moru, Montenegro

#9 of 10 hotels in Petrovac na Moru

Skip it!!

Cant say where to start?? The price is double the value!! I have been to much better but cheaper hotels in Montenegro, my room view was terrible,hotel has only 6 parking places so imagine finding it there, the fitnes is a small room with 3 or 4 machines its actually sad,,,i dont think ill ever visit that place again i wont even start with the beach there is literary 3000 people on 100m of beach,,,i had to go to another so that is it

To be honest not much,,,!! The restorant view is nice

Very desipointed.

Stuff do not understand or do not want to understand when you have sign do not desturb. They walk in to the room any time for cleaning or fixening or whatever. Safe didn't work so it was not comfortable to handle all valuables in such situation. I had to ask to talk to manager - after I found out another family had the same situation. I got a bottle of wine, they got spa to make us not to be upset. I almost did move out to another hotel. Another bad thing: thr noise from contractors from outside and noise and people who worked in my balcony. They could have fix things during winter but not in the middle of summer. Very desipointed.

Nice shower, bed, balcony. Nice location, not too far from beach.

Tried to charge me more .

I arrived there to get my room they tried to charge me 5 time the price then free breakfast was now 10 euros and checkout was 10am and not 12 They told me was,some problem with website Poor excuse didn't even try to do a commercial gesture Disappointed.

• Reviewed: 10 September 2015

The hotel's stuff was very kind and helpful.

The Internet in the hotel drove me mad. It works only in the restaurant and the lobby of the hotel. We had B&B, and the breakfast is not very diversified. Don't be late for the breakfast.

The hotel's stuff was very kind and helpful. Location of the hotel is very well for the people who like to walk a bit. The hotel is clean and comfortable. Except for the Internet everything was more or less fine.

There are also 4 reviews without text. These impact the overall review score.