Reviews of The Story of Hotel Mramor 3 stars

Staff so kind

Too far from centre

Staff so kind

• Reviewed: 21 May 2016

The staff was super friendly and highly helpful.

The bathroom could have been in better shape. After every shower it was literally drowning in water

The staff was super friendly and highly helpful. Room was nice and clean

• Reviewed: 20 August 2015

Comfortable, well appointed room.

It was in the middle of nowhere, so there was very little choice of restaurant when i arrived, but one 25 denar (48 cent) bus ride got me to the center of wonderful Skopje.

Comfortable, well appointed room. The maid actually came in and emptied the garbage, as in toilet paper, and folded my clothes. Staff tried to be very helpful but not all understood English well enough.

• Reviewed: 30 July 2015

The lovely welcome by Gordana and all the staff.

The shower cubicle. It is old and the panels opened. I would like to remove this and make the bathroom a wet room.

The lovely welcome by Gordana and all the staff. You were so helpful with information for us. Breakfast was so good and set us up for our journey back to Montenegro!

• Reviewed: 20 July 2015

Beautiful room, very clean and comfortable.

Beautiful room, very clean and comfortable. Staff were very friendly and helpful. They were so keen to be of service and to make sure my stay was comfortable. The hotel has a lovely atmosphere,superb quite location-very relaxing. I would highly recommend it to everyone.

• Reviewed: 11 March 2015

I recently stay in this hotel wt my wife!

I recently stay in this hotel wt my wife! The hotel has a great location is 4 km away from the downtown, 100 meters away from the river and the long walking trail,great, very kind stuff,The rooms are super clean,beds are very comfortable!I definitely if i have chance t go back to Skopje ill stay in Hotel Mramor!I will recommend this hotel to everybody!

• Reviewed: 2 March 2015

Superb hospitality, excellent service, friendly and...

Superb hospitality, excellent service, friendly and professional hotel staff who I noticed spoke several languages. Everyone was very helpful and in pleasant manner. The hotel is very clean and located in beautiful and peaceful area close to town centre. I would highly recommend this hotel and I give highest rating in all departments. Simply brilliant

• Reviewed: 2 May 2015

3 gunluk seyahatimde guleryuzlu calisanlari her konuda...

3 gunluk seyahatimde guleryuzlu calisanlari her konuda yardimci oldular. Sakin bir cevrede olmasi ve ozellikle temizligi beni cok memnun etti.

There are also 3 reviews without text. These impact the overall review score.