2. Myanmar hotel reviews
  3. Shan State hotel reviews
  4. Nyaungshwe Township hotel reviews
  5. Reviews of DJ House

Reviews of DJ House

Nearest of Tharzi Pond, Myawady Road, Thazi Qtr (8), 11111 Nyaungshwe Township, Myanmar

#67 of 96 hotels in Nyaungshwe Township

9.9

9.7

Read more– opens a dialog box

• Reviewed: February 14, 2019

Nice view
    • Single Bed in Dormitory Room

It's quite far from the city itself, 15min walk, during the day it's fine, at night a little bit scary.

Staff was very nice. Booked a dorm, and got a room for myself, apparently the dorms are all two bed rooms. That's nice. They let me take a shower after I checked out. The view from the breakfast was amazing, and you can ask extra food for breakfast

• Reviewed: February 13, 2019

Great place in a local neighbourhood
    • Standard Bungalow

It is a budget accommodation so you get what you pay for. No furniture in room, small bathroom...but we didn't mind and we were very comfy in the room. A couple of times there was a bit of lack of information from the owner, but he sorted out afterwards without problems as he is a nice guy. PS. You can follow our world trip on our Instagram account: youwhotravel

Super helpful and friendly staff. The owner will do anything to help you. He let us do late check out. Comfy beds and room is spacious. Clean rooms. We loved the views from the breakfast area to the lake. You can enjoy the local life while having breakfast.

• Reviewed: February 11, 2019

They let us in at 6am no extra charge.
    • Standard Bungalow

They let us in at 6am no extra charge. They were really friendly and a great breakfast. The bungalows are really comfortable. And the whole place has a family feel to it

• Reviewed: January 29, 2019

Had a lovely stay!
    • Standard Bungalow

Where the info says it’s got a ‘hot tub’ - it means a hot shower! We had a good laugh about this when we first arrived.

Like most Burmese hosts the owners english is not perfect but be patient with him as he tries so hard to help you! I told him I liked Shan Noodle Soup so he made it me for breakfast - so kind! Its located a little off the main streets amongst local houses which was really nice to see when walking to/from the town and the breakfast room has a lovely view over a small lake. The rooms are comfortable, clean and cosy. It’s also the only accommodation I’ve stayed where he uses a currency converter app to get the price from USD to Kyats. Laundry is available by the Kg and he offers a boat trip which we really enjoyed, especially as you can choose your own time to leave!

• Reviewed: January 28, 2019

Very, very nice staff.
    • Standard Bungalow

Very, very nice staff. Always friendly and fulfilled all our wishes! Very close to the city. They organized a very nice trip to inle lake. All in all it was a perfect time at DJ House!

• Reviewed: January 18, 2019

Nice, simple bungalows that have everything you need.
    • Standard Bungalow

Nice, simple bungalows that have everything you need. The staff is very helpful and accommodating. They provided us with extra blankets for the cold and we were able to leave our luggage overnight when we went to sleep on the lake. The location is beautiful.

• Reviewed: January 5, 2019

Just love it
    • Single Bed in Dormitory Room

For check in I had to wait for a while and since I had three days trekking from Kalaw I was a bit grumpy. But...as a compliment they gave me some tea and delivered cigarettes for me. So I could see, the staff tried so hard to make customers happy. Well done.

Since after long travels I just need to chill, this is a perfect location to stay. The hostel is located by lake, where you can watch morning glory while having a breakfast and relax. At the same time it is not too far from the main street, where are many kind of restaurants and pubs. The staff even they don't speak much English is extremely helpful and kind, which I liked the most. Whatever I needed, I got it in s meanwhile. 😉

• Reviewed: January 3, 2019

NICE, GOOD CHOICE
    • Standard Bungalow

They have just one blanket, you need long sleeves in the night.

Staff is so kind, river view was amazing. They give us american and traditional breakfast with view. Thanakha restaurant and lotus restaurant was really delicious and good price. They also have massage service. We can call service in your room.

Stayed in December 2018

• Reviewed: February 12, 2019

Such a kind host.
    • Standard Bungalow

Such a kind host. Because of sickness we got breakfast and tea to our room. 100% recommendation

• Reviewed: February 12, 2019

Definitely recommand we had a beautiful stay
    • Standard Bungalow

Awesome staff, beautiful location felt so good to stay there! Good breakfast too. I definitely recommand this place

Stayed in February 2019

There is also 1 review without text. This impacts the overall review score.

We Price Match