2. Macau hotel reviews
  3. Macau hotel reviews
Macau Macau Verified Hotel Reviews by Real Guests

Recent Reviews

• Wynn Palace Review Score: 9.3

“Very clean and like a palace. Very spacious room too.”

• “It has a very chic taste ..Nice ambience ..And a great night club”

• “Convenient location with easy access to other districts in Macau, China ”

• Hotel Metropole Review Score: 8

“Room Cleanliness.”

• Ole Tai Sam Un Hotel Review Score: 8.3

“The room was just like how it's reflected on the booking website and you get what you're promised with. The room is very clean and relatively spacious. While the hotel is not within walking distance from any casinos, these places are easily accessible with the public bus or even by the taxi. Located at the old macau area, it allowed us to enjoy the local food and the night street ambience is amazing. Would definitely stay here again for future visits.”

• Banyan Tree Macau Review Score: 9

“After knowing our 9th anniversary, hotel prepared a wine and a cake as gift which is awesome. But a bit disappointed with the cake which looked ugly and was tasteless. We all enjoyed the pool very much!”

• Grand Lapa Macau Review Score: 8.6

“Great and helpful service from Xavier and Ariel.”

• Hou Kong Hotel Review Score: 6.7

“Well it’s exactly with my expectations like comfortable bed n big bathroom and most important cleanness I’m happy with that So just want to say keep it up .”

• “Rooom service is very good fast service and housekeeping also did very good job I’m stay in room no 3465 I will back very soon same hotel so I want to meet the room attendant bicouse thay did very nice job”

• Ole London Hotel Review Score: 7.9