2. Macau hotel reviews
  3. Macau hotel reviews
  4. Reviews of Grand Hyatt Macau

Reviews of Grand Hyatt Macau This rating is a reflection of how the property compares to the industry standard when it comes to price, facilities and services available. It's based on a self-evaluation by the property. Use this rating to help choose your stay!

City of Dreams, Estrada do Istmo, Cotai, Macau, Macau

#9 of 71 hotels in Macau

Read more– opens a dialog box

• Reviewed: December 16, 2018

Just perfect
    • Grand Deluxe King Room

My room was free-upgraded to a suite room. The hotel is located in the 'City of Dream', very center of Cotai. Wynn Palace, MGM grand, Sand Cotai Central, Venetian Macao... all is within 5 minutes on foot.

Stayed in December 2018

• Reviewed: December 8, 2018

Perfect!
    • Grand Deluxe King Room

Honestly our main purpose of the stay is the dinner buffet at Mezza, I would suggest to provide priority to book the dinner buffet for those staying in the hotel. Check in was taking longer than we expect.

Coffee is great; chinese tea smells very good; bedding is very comfy; nice and quiet though we were staying near the elevator.

• Reviewed: December 5, 2018

The staff (especially Echo) was very kind and attentive.
    • Grand Deluxe King Room

The staff (especially Echo) was very kind and attentive. We very much appreciated that she came over during breakfast to ensure that we are happy with our stay. The waffles at breakfast are awesome.

• Reviewed: December 5, 2018

Excellent hotel except for the room service. The staff should keep an update info sheet for number .
    • Grand Deluxe Twin Room

We have 3 guests but were provided only 2 persons slippers, cups etc. We shouldn’t have to remind the staff to bring in the 3rd .

Clean double sinks washroom with good supply of shampoo, body wash and body lotion. They also provide a scale so that you can weigh yourself.

Stayed in December 2018

• Reviewed: December 3, 2018

Big room, comfortable and clean.
    • Grand Deluxe Twin Room

I checked in at 4 PM but my room was not ready. My room was non-smoking room but before I went to bed, I smelt the cigarette from the air vent. I called a staff about that and asked to solve a problem, she told me that she will send a housekeeper to clean a room at 10PM!! So I asked for an air purifier and they don’t have one.

Big room, comfortable and clean.

• Reviewed: December 2, 2018

Amazing. My best hotel experience ever!
    • Grand Deluxe King Room

My stay was amazing. I got a free upgrade to a suite with fountain view. And even without the upgrade, I think I paid a very reasonable price for my stay, especially considering the rates the other luxury hotels charge. Everybody was also very friendly and the location is perfect to explore the Macau strip. Otherwise there are free shuttle buses to discover the rest of Macau.

• Reviewed: November 29, 2018

Brest amenities and customer service
    • Grand Deluxe King Room

We stayed at the Deluxe King Room. The amenities are beyond my expectation. Customer service was one of the best I have experienced. We will definitely stay in the Grand Hyatt next time we visit Macau again.

• Reviewed: November 27, 2018

Very unpleasant cigarette smell.
    • Grand Deluxe King Room

The room I stayed was non- smoking Club Suite but smelt cigarette so bad giving me headache throughout the trip that I regretted upgraded the room. Will consider other hotel to stay next time.

Location was convenient.

• Reviewed: November 23, 2018

Rooms were magnificent and staff excellent
    • Grand Deluxe King Room

If I had to criticise just one thing it would be the breakfast which I felt lacked a bit of imagination and flavour.

Rooms were magnificent and staff excellent

Great view!!
    • Grand Deluxe King Room

The only thing I will complain about was the check in. There was only one staff member working which led to a long wait for check in.

The location was excellent. 3min walk to 'The house of dancing water' show, which was the main reason for our visit. Easy access to all the other main casinos. The staff were very helpful and nice.

• Reviewed: November 21, 2018

Room was spacious, facilities are good (especially the gym),...
    • Grand Deluxe King Room

Food options at City of Dreams is a bit limited, has to go to nearby casinos

Room was spacious, facilities are good (especially the gym), staffs are friendly and helpful

An oasis of calm
    • Grand Deluxe King Room

There was a faint smell of cigarette smoke in the room even though it was on a non-smoking floor. The check in was a little slow as well

The room was very spacious and -felt almost like a suite! Concierge staff was very helpful in getting us tickets to the House of Dancing Water show. The 40m pool was heated to the right temperature.

• Reviewed: November 19, 2018

Great room and friendly staff
    • Grand Deluxe Twin Room

Large room with fully adequate facilities. We are surprised by the bathroom size. Friendly staff. Nice room service. The price is so reasonable. We did enjoy our stay and would definitely recommend.

• Reviewed: November 19, 2018

Pre-book via booking, requested smoking room.
    • Grand Deluxe King Room

Pre-book via booking, requested smoking room. But when we arrived hotel, we were first given the newer room that faced Wyan, then when I required smoking room, we were re-arranged to the older side. which faced nothing. The room looked like an apartment room, large but got nothing special. Will not stay again.

• Reviewed: November 19, 2018

The hotel was beautiful and the staff went above and beyond...
    • Club Deluxe King Room

The hotel was beautiful and the staff went above and beyond to help us. The service was impeccable! The facilities were lovely and the pool was really nice. We stayed in a club room and the choices were excellent and the club room was stylish and clean. The price is slightly more to what we usually pay in Macau but it was a brilliant hotel. Highly recommend it.

• Reviewed: November 15, 2018

Very good value for money
    • Grand King Suite

The service level was high, the room was very spacious, and cost performance was very good. Also, the breakfast was absolutely greater than I expected.

• Reviewed: November 11, 2018

Didnt want to check out. Got my work done in peace
    • Grand Deluxe King Room

Could have done with updating some power. Getting used to USB charger points in a room of a certain level now. Simple to update and its the little details that help stick with you as a reason to return. The other issue is not with the hotel but with Macau/China. You have a mandatory $1000MOP deposit which is fine but I have been stopped from ordering in some places (NOT THIS PLACE) unless I topped up the deposit. There is a mistrust of the cleintele BUT again NOT in this hotel.

It is a quality establishment. The standard is high and the staff attentiveness is high. The staff were genuine, helpful and very friendly. The quality of the in-room products is high and a real coffee machine is appreciated. Also I was trusted to have a minibar! It seems in Macau you can't be trusted to have a mini bar and in too many places, the minibars are left empty.

• Reviewed: November 8, 2018

I stayed spacious room with fountain view.
    • Grand Deluxe King Room

one time I had a seat for breakfast inside of wine storage which is not good experience because I'm alone.

I stayed spacious room with fountain view. it was awesome and can enjoy the show in the room. Clean and comfortable bed. 😀

• Reviewed: November 8, 2018

Wonderful Stay
    • Grand Deluxe King Room

The restaurant for the breakfast was quite crowded probably because of the weekend. Otherwise, all are good.

I enjoyed the stay. The room is decorated nicely, very comfortable and spacious. I like the breakfast. Good location. Staff is friendly and helpful. Will definitely come back again.

• Reviewed: November 7, 2018

Great stay
    • Grand Deluxe King Room

This is not entirely the hotel’s fault but my room smelled VERY heavily from smoke. In fairness it was a smoking room. I chose a smoking room over a non-smoking room because I arrived very early and it was the only room available at that early hour. However I was told that if I found that the room smelled of smoke an air purifier would help. It did not help at all. Terrible smell.

Like all hotels in Macau it’s absolutely beautiful Room was amazing Staff was unbelievably helpful Incredible pool and spa My early check-in was accommodated Loved the high-end Nespresso machine in room

• Reviewed: November 6, 2018

Typical Grand Hyatt in good location
    • Grand King Suite

Lacks good restaurant options - Mezzanine is now some sort of buffet restaurant since my last visit.

The expected standard of a Grand Hyatt. Rooms were a double room suite - very comfortable. Very good location.

• Reviewed: November 6, 2018

4.5
    Very good location, spacious room with outdated decor.
    • Grand King Suite

Any requests for services were first educated with the hotel policies before willing to discuss how the request can be accommodated. Additionally, the room decor is very outdated for the brand standards and 5 star rating of Grand Hyatt.

Bed is comfortable and is up to Grand Hyatt standard

• Reviewed: November 5, 2018

The service, room, breakfast, and the pool all excellent.
    • Grand Deluxe King Room

It'll be perfect if the in-room entertainment has more choices.

The service, room, breakfast, and the pool all excellent. Will definitely come back. Thank you!

• Reviewed: November 4, 2018

Lovely hotel, but bring a jumper!
    • Grand Deluxe King Room

Absolutely freezing! The aircon was on so high in the corridors / lifts / restaurants / reception that we spent a lot of our stay unpleasantly cold.

Room amazing, staff friendly and breakfast excellent. Pool area clean and attractive.

• Reviewed: November 2, 2018

Real 5 star experience...
    • Grand Deluxe King Room

Nothing. Everything was good.

Real 5* experience...Free shuttle to and from airport and ferry terminal. Amazing breakfast. Nice and comfortable room with excellent view.

• Reviewed: October 31, 2018

Perfect from the moment we arrived

The choice at breakfast was great The best thing was the staff - Randy was excellent - but everyone was interested in our needs and exceptionally helpful

• Reviewed: October 29, 2018

Fabulous weekend stay
    • Club Deluxe King Room

Relaxing hotel, sophisticated, friendly helpful staff, excellent club room and facilities, welcoming lobby, good size room in great condition with all you need

• Reviewed: October 29, 2018

Very comfortable and good for family without all the casino nonsense.
    • Grand Deluxe King Room

One of the sink in the bathroom does not drain the water, so we ended up only using one sink (they have 2 sinks).

We stay there for my wife birthday along with my daughter of 3 years old. We arrive around 11am, we have to wait a bit for check in because people are checking out. The process is very smooth, and we got upgraded to a suite for no reason. We told them it was my wife birthday during my booking, and they prepare a chocolate cake for our stay, and the cake was delicious! The breakfast is great too! The room is very spacious(we got upgraded to a suite) and very clean. We had view right at Wynn Palace, which let us see the lake show at a different angle and without getting out of the room.

• Reviewed: October 22, 2018

There is Randy who was very nice to help our check in and...
    • Grand Deluxe Twin Room

I didn't have time to enjoy spa facility, the last day of check out I would like to try after check out and family lunch, before ferry of 5pm, the frint desk staff needed to ask permission (first until 3pm then later until 4pm), and couldn't provide this service for guest directly. Finally I didn't even have time to go after lunch but I m thinking park hayatt I have been to in HCMC, they can provid easily this kind of service to let clients enjoy more their stay and have a more complete experience of hotel facilities.

There is Randy who was very nice to help our check in and also kind in conversation. The room is as usual big and we liked the room service very helpful to provide us some more milk for coffee.

• Reviewed: October 20, 2018

Nice place to stay.
    • Grand Deluxe King Room

I came a week after typhoon so the swimming pool was closed. They should work faster to deal with it. Luckily the hotel located in the same building with other hotel (same group) and they let us to use the pool.

Room was nice and so huge as our room get upgraded.

• Reviewed: September 25, 2018

Good breakfast.
    • Grand Deluxe King Room

Swimming pool closed due to aftermath of typhoon but no other options for couple activity. Hotel only offered gender-separate steam room/jacuzzi.

Good breakfast. Very comfortable room (minor shower drainage problem)

• Reviewed: September 24, 2018

Relaxed getaway
    • Grand Deluxe Twin Room

Pillows were big and fluffy, but a bit too soft, went flat during sleep. Swimming pool was out of service due to typhoon damage.

Upgraded to a twin suite at check in for very little money, great value. The suite was spacious and quiet. Nespresso machine in room. Check in staff was cheerful and welcoming (though she forgot to tell me the pool was closed amid all the formalities). Gym well equipped. Buffet breakfast at Mezza9 was sumptuous.

• Reviewed: September 23, 2018

very comfortable room, big and clean, everything was great...
    • Grand Deluxe King Room

Very confused hotel guide book at room. Reception gave me a room at grand tower, and guide room at room mentions that guest who stays at grand tower can enter to grand club, while it is not. NOT every room guest who stays at grand tower can enter to grand club unless who was told while checking in. The staff in grand club checked my room key and let me in, but told me that my room rate is not included grand club. At the time we have already taken the food, which put us in a very embarrassing situation, so we choose to stay and pay. Although she told me hotel will give me discount if I choose to buy a package, I don’t want to buy package. Which already made us unhappy!

very comfortable room, big and clean, everything was great excepting lack of room instruction while checking in.

• Reviewed: September 21, 2018

A place to stay!
    • Grand Deluxe King Room

Ive been here just after Mangkhut typhoon, and, even obviously well understanding they have no fault for this, i suggest to the managment to inform, updating the site, if such an important part of the structure as the swimming pool is out of service...

This hotel is one of the best of Macau: it has two towers, one of them is better furnished ( the newest, has nicer bath tube, as per picture in the site...).

• Reviewed: September 14, 2018

Spaciousness of Room and Bathroom.
    • Grand Deluxe King Room

Pillows lack support - gets too flat after lying on them. Lack of lounge seating in the lobby. Bath room takes a long time to drain out - after one hour the floor still seems flooded.

Spaciousness of Room and Bathroom. Location of Hotel. Ease of checking in and checking out.

• Reviewed: September 10, 2018

Great one-night stay at the Grand Hyatt.
    • Grand Deluxe King Room

Great one-night stay at the Grand Hyatt. Very calm atmosphere despite being conveniently set near the hustle and bustle of Macau. Breakfast was brilliant and the room very comfortable.

• Reviewed: September 10, 2018

Enjoyable stay
    • Grand Deluxe King Room

Beautiful view with a bath tube facing the airport.Can also see d Wynn palace music fountain partly.A romantic gather away for couples.Opt for room with grand deluxe.

• Reviewed: September 6, 2018

We love the room.
    • Grand Twin Suite

We love the room... its very big. My family enjoyed it so much. Especially the hospitality that was given to hs by your staff in lobby lounge Joseph. He was really really nice and gave us a superb service..

• Reviewed: September 3, 2018

Large comfortable room, good breakfast.
    • Grand Deluxe Twin Room

The room had no hot water and the room charge was more than US$ 250. Perhaps worse than paying a lot for no hot water was the indifference shown by the staff when told of the hot water problem.

Large comfortable room, good breakfast.

• Reviewed: August 15, 2018

Hyatt hotel standards managed by less than good frontdesk
    • Grand Deluxe King Room

If rewards are not available for booking.com reservation this should be made very clear and it wasn't in this case. One night rewards isn't a big deal but the feeling of not being 100% a customer is somehow upsetting.

Hyatt standards are somehow met, staff could be chosen with a better customer orientation though

• Reviewed: August 8, 2018

a perfect stay
    • Grand Deluxe King Room

Nothing! I loved my stay from start to finish. We hugely appreciated the warm check-out. We really were made to feel like the hotel cared about our stay. I'm grateful that I live close enough that a 2nd stay is within fairly easy reach.

Everything! This was the 5th of the large hotels I've stayed in in Macau, and it's my new favorite. * Superior check-in experience: friendly, informative, efficient. We were even given local sweets to enjoy while we were being registered. When we said we were at the hotel to celebrate an anniversary, we were offered sparkling wine to enjoy in the room. * The room (1677 - at the end of a hall) was perfectly situated for amazing views: towards Cotai Strip from the "living room" and bedroom and over the ferry and airport from the shower and bath room. * The room - actually 2 rooms but not separated by doors - was huge. The living room features a large wrap-around couch and a couple of chairs. There's plenty of room for friends to visit if they're in different rooms. * The bed was one of the most comfortable I've slept in in Asia, and I've lived here for nearly 15 years. It's a true king and has a couple of different pillow types. * Bathroom: luxurious! and large! There's a separate, fully glassed, massive shower "room" with a full bath and a lovely rain shower. 2 sinks, superb amenities (all aromatherapy). * Nespresso machine, English Breakfast tea, peppermint tea. * Several adapters included. * Breakfast: A beautiful balance between Asian and Western foods. Many of the choices changed on the 2nd day, which we appreciated. The waffles - so crisp - were terrific. A special commendation to Sabrini, the assistant front office manager. She was so kind (thanks for the wine!) and attentive, even helping us with an expedited check-out. She is an amazing credit to Grand Hyatt.

• Reviewed: August 2, 2018

The hotel granted us free upgrade to a suite.
    • Grand Deluxe King Room

The location is inconvenient in that there is no public transport except by taxi. The taxis are selective in destinations. There is always a long queue waiting for hotel shuttle bus, and the waiting area at the hotel is underground with poor air ventilation in this hot weather!

The hotel granted us free upgrade to a suite.

• Reviewed: August 1, 2018

Quick one night stay
    • Grand Deluxe Twin Room

I asked for non-smoking room, upon checking in, I was assured non-smoking room, but when we went to the room, very heavy smoking smell.

Nice hotel, spacious room size, comfortable bed, friendly staff members

• Reviewed: July 31, 2018

It's a wonderful experience to stay at Grand Hyatt with...
    • Grand Deluxe Twin Room

It's a wonderful experience to stay at Grand Hyatt with my family and thanks for Sara's arrangement to provide the most delicious birthday cake for my wife.

• Reviewed: July 27, 2018

AT the other end of the spectrum viv-a-vis Wynn, Sands and Venetian.
    • Grand Deluxe King Room

Not much choice of restaurants in house. Shuttle servcie does not cover enough areas and frequency is not as high as other larger resorts.

Not much facilities when compared with other Taipa resorts. Just swimming pool, fitness centre and spa. Also, just one or two eateries on site. Shuttle servcie is not as frequent as other resorts as well. On the bright side, it is more quiet and secluded but less crowded than other Taipa resorts.

• Reviewed: July 19, 2018

We will be back
    • Grand King Suite

That it rained and stormed whole weekend so we could not use the pool facilities

Guest experience team mrs Tina You, made sure our stay was PERFECT in capital letters.

• Reviewed: July 7, 2018

A great three night stay.
    • Grand Deluxe King Room

There were really no negative things on this three night stay.

This is one of the best hotels in Macau and although not cheap is still cheaper than most at this level. The rooms very well furnished with a great bathroom and walk-in closet. Great view over the airport. There are several excellent restaurant choices and the breakfast buffet was superb.

• Reviewed: July 3, 2018

Still good, but...
    • Club Deluxe King Room

Food quality in the club was not as good as it was in our previous visit... and we were a little put off by bowls of chicken powder on the chef’s table....

The room is very comfortable and clean

• Reviewed: July 3, 2018

Luxury experience!
    • Grand Deluxe King Room

Everything was amazing..As we travelled with a 2 y.o.kid, so, we enjoyed a late check out..Thanks to everyone who made our experience unforgettable!

• Reviewed: June 24, 2018

Was sad to leave, hotel and staffs made our experience better than it could be. Big thumbs up!
    • Grand Deluxe King Room

Toilet can get slippery ( although this has been warned when they found out I'm pregnant )

Amazing staff member. Super helpful. Super efficient check in and check out. The amenities. Coffee machine. Selection of teas. Everything honestly.

• Reviewed: June 18, 2018

Best customer service I’ve ever had
    • Grand King Suite

Possibly the best place I’ve stayed at in Macau. The customer service was unbelievable. They went above expectations to make our stay super special. Many thanks to Tina who was just amazing during our stay. The room was clean and the design was perfect. The pool area was brilliant and the facilities were exceptional. Breakfast in the room was a very nice touch and was amazing.Will be staying here in the future when I visit Macau. Thank you Grand Hyatt.

• Reviewed: June 2, 2018

Great service, perfect location for show, a stone throw from...
    • Grand Deluxe King Room

Great service, perfect location for show, a stone throw from the Venitian, great swimming pool Some nearby hotels may have more wow factor room depending on your taste

• Reviewed: May 29, 2018

Will definitely return for another relaxing stay.
    • Grand Deluxe King Room

Slightly further away from the main shopping area. Ladies soliciting near the main lobby of the hotel, unsightly.

Grand deluxe room was really large, comfortable and very clean. Awesome swimming pool and gym. Staff were friendly and helpful.

• Reviewed: February 17, 2018

Front desk staff were helpful and nice.
    • Grand Deluxe King Room

Experience at Mezza 9, seafood and dessert were nice but service need to be improved.

Front desk staff were helpful and nice. Room was spacious and comfortable. Good view.

• Reviewed: February 15, 2018

We really enjoyed our stay. Thank you very much

None at all

Special mention to Adrian and Charles of Concierge. They exceeded my expectations on customer service. They went beyond. They were really helpful. Also to Andrew of housekeeping. He kept our room clean and asked us if we needed anything.

• Reviewed: February 5, 2018

superb and enjoyable
    • Grand Deluxe Fountain View King

limited food outlets especially in the mornng there is not much choice for breakfast

overall everythng is above expectations and service is execellence. staffs are very helpfully and service oriented.

• Reviewed: February 2, 2018

The hotel room was 5 stars with lots of comfort.
    • Grand Deluxe Twin Room

The hotel itself had a strong perfume smell that was overpowering. Compared to other hotels like the Venetian and Studio City the hotel did not have as many shuttle routes and you would have to go to another hotel to change. Also, it lacked a little character compared to the very lavious hotels around the corner.Be aware there are taxes and service charge on top of the rate on booking.com

The hotel room was 5 stars with lots of comfort. Bed was amazing and room was extremely spacious.

• Reviewed: January 19, 2018

Great hotel and service.
    • Grand Deluxe King Room

Great hotel and service. We were allowed to check in earlier and check out later. Our room was also upgraded. Everyone was very friendly and helpful.

• Reviewed: January 2, 2018

We felt very special.

Everything!

We felt very special... overwhelmed with all the gifts they gave for iur anniversary... The staff are wonderful.. especially Tina (Guest Representatives) and Joseph (from Lobby Lounge) very happy.. we’ll definitely gonna go back☺️❤️

• Reviewed: November 26, 2017

Good value for us
    • Grand Deluxe King Room

We had to change our room because of the smoky smell on the non smoking floor.

Overall, we like everything. Cindy was helpful. The manger of the Mezza 9 restaurant gave us a private room and birthday cake for my group of 8

• Reviewed: November 5, 2017

• Grand Deluxe King Room

I was served pork in my breakfast, this is totally unacceptable. I had ordered egg with tomato, cheese and onions but pork was also added. I complained to the manager and F&B manager as well.

• Reviewed: November 2, 2017

Perfect experience here
    • Grand Twin Suite

The earliest shuttle bus to Macau International Airport was at 10H15, take into consideration if you're going to catch the plane early in the morning. Not too many choices if you chose to travel mainly by shuttle bus, but you could reach most of the sites by it.

Highly recommended! We'll definitely stay over again if possible! Staff took the requirements left via booking.com seriously and double check with you by phone before departure, and they actually made it happen! We really appreciate for the consideration, and not to mention how helpful they were on site! Room was perfect, you could even leave a note to staff for "direct conversation"! A perfect place to stay if you're going to enjoy the House of Dancing Water!

• Reviewed: August 21, 2017

Superb stay at Grand Hyatt
    • Grand Twin Suite

Compare to the Buffet dinner, Breakfast at Mezza9 was a bit disappointed.

Front office staffs are nice and efficient, we received warm greeting upon our arrival. The suite is very nice especially the size of it, it is great for couple to stay. We also love the swimming pool area, especially the jacuzzi water massage.

• Reviewed: August 18, 2017

Wonderful stay

They should have the air conditioning Maintainence / checking! We have informed the staff that our room air conditioning was not function very well, the maintenance staff came and fix the problem. He cleaned the filter that full of dust

Their friendly service provided are excellent

• Reviewed: July 23, 2017

Very friendly staff, upgrade the room for us, we played late...
    • Grand Suite Fountain View King Room

No problem.

Very friendly staff, upgrade the room for us, we played late the night before and ended up check out late, the staffs hadn't rush us at all.

• Reviewed: May 21, 2017

Great service
    • Grand Deluxe Fountain View King

Breakfast a bit expensive Non smoking room smelling tobacco

Great service Availability of team Capacity at solving issue we had with luggage Overall people made the difference well done!

• Reviewed: May 18, 2017

very good property excellent rooms.
    • Grand Deluxe Fountain View King

check in its a bit to late 15h, request for a late check out 1h was not allowed.

everything was good, environment, the size of the rooms, the view of my room (facing the fountain) , the bathroom, the mount of restaurants to choose from within the property.

• Reviewed: May 13, 2017

Loved the club!
    • Grand Executive Suite

Internal communication could be improved. There was a double booking at the spa that made us changed our plan for the entire day.

Loved the club!! Best F&B so far!

• Reviewed: April 1, 2017

Nice room, comfortable bed.
    • Grand Deluxe Fountain View King

The breakfast choice here is usually excellent but the restaurant was closed during my trip. I wasn't advised this in advance or at check in.

Nice room, comfortable bed. Staff are all very friendly and helpful. Great outdoor pool.

• Reviewed: February 23, 2017

Management staff non-plus
    • Grand Deluxe King Room

Curtain fell off in the bedroom of the suite! The one bedroom suite turned out to be less plush and well upholstered than the normal room in the club tower!

• Reviewed: January 29, 2017

everything is good.
    • Grand Deluxe King Room

everything is good. room is huge. hotel reception we got is very friendly. we also got room upgrade too. location is part of city of dream which they offers coach to many places. Very convenient. Thus, overall experience is excellent.

• Reviewed: January 29, 2017

Chinese New Year Stay
    • Club Deluxe King Room

My husband found the wifi week at times and computer was very slow in the room. (We did have four phones connected) Also the afternoon tea only served sweet options and no savoury was offered even when asked. My husband doesn't eat sweet things and a little unhealthy I felt. However the evening time the food in the club loung was excellent.

We booked a club room which was excellent value. A beautiful room and very friendly and helpful staff. We stayed Chinese New Years Eve the hotel put on an spectacular fire cracker display at midnight followed by a traditional lion and dragon dance and ceremony the following noon this made the stay a little more special !

• Reviewed: January 16, 2017

Great Hotel
    • Club Deluxe King Room

They promote free cocktail hour in the club room but unfortunately no cocktails .. need to maybe just call it happy hour instead

The room was great, the club floor more than met our expectations and the staff were excellent. They assisted us with other travel bookings etc.

• Reviewed: January 13, 2017

Not for Hong Kongers
    • Grand Deluxe King Room

Reception staff didn't speak English or Cantonese... made me speak in Mandarin to suit him..., if he doesn't speak my preferred language, he should find someone who can, and if there isn't, please only expect Mandarin guests. Not expected for an international hotel brand.

• Reviewed: January 8, 2017

Great services!
    • Club Deluxe Twin Room

Great services! We received a lovely birthday cake for our little girl who turned 3 on the day of check-in. Check in and check out process are quick. Staff are very nice. Room is spacious and clean.

We Price Match