2. Macau hotel reviews
  3. Macau hotel reviews
  4. Reviews of Harbourview Hotel Macau

Reviews of Harbourview Hotel Macau This rating is a reflection of how the property compares to the industry standard when it comes to price, facilities and services available. It's based on a self-evaluation by the property. Use this rating to help choose your stay!

Harbourview Hotel, Macau Fisherman’s Wharf, Avenida Dr. Sun Yat-Sen, Macau, Macau

#17 of 71 hotels in Macau

Read more– opens a dialog box

• Reviewed: December 9, 2018

Highly recommended
    • Standard Double or Twin Room with City View

The hotel room is nice with basically all the facilities I need and the quilt is super comfortable, I will definitely recommend this hotel to ppl wishing to stay near the Fisherman's wharf.

Stayed in December 2018

• Reviewed: November 27, 2018

Good price for a excellent room and service.

None.

Hotel management upgraded room to superior for free instead of standard one which we with my wife booked firstly. We got a nice view on harbour. Hotel is situated across the road from Sands Casino, here you can also take free bus to Venetian or Parisian Casino which are in another part of Macau. Near hotel there's Macau Fisherman's Wharf, if you'd like to take pictures with some Portuguese stylised buildings without crowded streets it's the perfect place.

Stayed in November 2018

• Reviewed: November 18, 2018

Spacious suit because I paid for it.
    • Two-Bedroom Suite

Compared to other hotels, there were no hotel staff helping with opening the door, helping carrying luggages. The shuttle bus dropped us up at a mini island still 10 meters away from the main lobby, and I had to drag all my luggages. Would be lovely if the staff would lend a hand.

The front desk accommodate my request when I asked for the rooms that are not facing the main road. That was quite pleasant!

Stayed in November 2018

• Reviewed: October 21, 2018

The swimming pool is very good.
    • Standard Double or Twin Room with City View

The swimming pool is very good. The breakfast is very diversified. We were upgraded to a suite, which made our experience much better. Employees very atemptive and gave us good tips about restaurants and Macau.

• Reviewed: October 3, 2018

The hotel upgraded us to the harbour view room which was a...
    • Standard Double or Twin Room with City View

The hotel upgraded us to the harbour view room which was a bonus for us.The location is perfect, closed to everywhere. Room service and cleaning are good.

• Reviewed: September 24, 2018

Amazing location, friendly and comfortable hotel with great amenities, would highly recommend.
    • Standard Double or Twin Room with City View

Overall we were extremely pleased with our stay, only fault was the lack of fruit when we arrived for breakfast at 10am. They didn't seem to replenish it for the later customers at breakfast, but everything else was great.

The Bed was enormous and very comfortable, the bathroom was well equipped and had a roll top bath and separate shower, with L'occitane products. The location was great right next to Fishermans Wharf which was a nice stroll, with places to eat, also walkable to the historic centre and the ruin of St Pauls, we strolled and it was a very hot day, it took an hour at our leisurely rate, the courtesy bus to the Taipa area and the casinos was convenient and the bus to the ferry port also great. overall we had a fab time in Macau.

• Reviewed: September 11, 2018

Sorry to find that we hv to pay for local call and the...
    • Standard Double or Twin Room with City View

Sorry to find that we hv to pay for local call and the deposit by credit card need to be refunded at a later stage. Usually, the deposit slip will be voided in front of the customer during the checkout, if no compensation is required.

• Reviewed: August 31, 2018

The staff was courteous and prompt.
    • Standard Double or Twin Room with City View

I didn't find anything about my experience that I didn't like.

The staff was courteous and prompt. The room was great. Room service did a great job. The breakfast buffet was amazing!

• Reviewed: August 24, 2018

• Standard Double or Twin Room with City View

The buffet needs improvement and better service. More staff to accommodate quicker check in time.

The architecture of the building and the details. Decor and bed was amazing.

• Reviewed: July 29, 2018

• Standard Double or Twin Room with City View

Breakfast is boring, need to improve and be more creative,, In Malaysia, I like Cititel Hotel and Hilton Hotel, their breakfast is Good

Good Service, I like all the Philippines Star at the hotel

• Reviewed: July 13, 2018

Relaxing place for a quiet getaway.
    • Two-Bedroom Suite

There was no microwave nor coffee machine which are commonly found in suites of 4 or 5 star hotels.

Th additional toilet in the 2 bedroom suite causes no disturbance to the one taking the shower.

• Reviewed: July 7, 2018

Deluxe Room quality is just bad
    • Deluxe Double Room

The room have the smell of rotten wood by humidity, duvet, pillow, lining and mattress are all moist to touch make sleeping on them unbearable. it was a little better after changing into new sheets but sleeping quality was still bad. room also can’t be exchanged

Front desk staff was helpful in some way.

• Reviewed: July 6, 2018

It was so nice to stay there!
    • Standard Double or Twin Room with City View

It was so nice to stay there! I donot know why, but they offered me an upgrade. The room was soooo nice! I really didnot want to come back home... It helped me to relax a lot. I think I will going to visit Macau again only just for this hotel :) So appreciate!☺️

• Reviewed: July 3, 2018

A wonderful stay
    • Standard Double or Twin Room with City View

We had a wonderful stay. Receptionist gave us an upgrade to a corner suite with a harbour view. Casinos and Fishermen's Wharf just steps away. Historic district a short walk to the west. Cotai just across the bridge.

• Reviewed: June 27, 2018

A relaxed stay.
    • Standard Double or Twin Room with City View

As a coffee lover, it’s a little bit disappointing that no coffee machine in the room. However, the instant coffee was ok and the coffee offered in the breakfast buffet was also ok.

The bed is super comfortable. The room is super clean and the design is very European! A nice vibe out there. The fisherman’s wharf is a nice place to have a walk at night. Could be better if there are more choice of restaurants. We’ve tried the breakfast buffet in the hotel and it was ok (not terrific). We do recommend a buffet restaurant nearby, in the legend palace hotel. Although the hotel does not offer frequent free shuttle buses, you could easily take the Sands’ shuttle— very convenient.

• Reviewed: June 22, 2018

Amazing and will surely be back for a longer stay.
    • Two-Bedroom Suite

Transportation after mid-night is quite a hassle specially if you are not too familiar with the location. The only choice you have is to take a taxi going elsewhere.

The room was really nice and big for a 2 bedroom suite. Perfect for family bondings and party, plus they have great room facilities because all are well and fixed.

• Reviewed: June 3, 2018

Good interior decor, friendly staffs
    • Superior Double or Twin Room with Sea View

The balcony is not accessible. The carpet can be better cleaned. The bed is too soft to me.

Very good maintenance, you can see staffs a lot more than usual working there doing cleaning all day long, everywhere in the hotel. The interior decorations are very nice! Better maintenance than The Rocks. And better views too if you stay on higher floors on the seaview side. So it's a better deal than The Rocks overall.

• Reviewed: May 27, 2018

very palatial and elegant - and not over the top as other casino hotels appear to be
    • Standard Double or Twin Room with City View

Being charged £5 for a pot of milk to make tea with in the room. And it was not fresh milk but long life.

The extras in the room, robe, slippers, toiletries (very nice indeed), great bathroom and overall room size.

• Reviewed: April 23, 2018

It was very hard to say goodbye!
    • Standard Double or Twin Room with City View

The hotel was amazing, the only problem was that the Fisherman’s Warf where it’s located was really quiet and empty. Also, it’s a bit far from the centre and the main sights, but super close to the ferry port!

The room is wonderfully decorated, I really felt like a princess! They gave me a room with sea view, which made the experience that much better!

• Reviewed: April 15, 2018

Excellent service and very helpful staff, good location with...

Bed mattress was uncomfortable

Excellent service and very helpful staff, good location with access to shuttles from the Sands. Really nice indoor swimming pool

• Reviewed: April 12, 2018

Great view of the Fisherman's Wharf and the sea! Worth the price!
    • Superior Double or Twin Room with Sea View

Bathtub should be cleaned better, we were hoping to use the bathtub but it had oil stains inside:(

Breakfast is expensive, didn't get to use the swimming pool because of the short stay, but overall very nice hotel!

• Reviewed: April 11, 2018

Overall great! Good location, and the facilities were well maintained and clean.
    • Standard Double or Twin Room with City View

The shuttle bus closes a bit earlier from the pier than the other hotels.

The little tranquility of the hotel and area around. We booked a city room view while they offered us a seaview, which was very nice.

• Reviewed: April 7, 2018

Comfortable stay, close to harbour
    • Standard Double or Twin Room with City View

The shuttle bus to the hotel is not that frequent, it is easier and faster to take the free shuttle bus to Sands Casino then just walk to the hotel.

Close to ferry harbour, comfortable and clean room, a great place to rest! It is also easy to take the free casino shuttle buses to travel around the city from the harbour.

• Reviewed: April 6, 2018

excellent hotel!
    • Standard Double or Twin Room with City View

We were quite lucky to get an upgrade to a super luxury room which we appreciate very much... our 11-months old baby was also very happy that she finally can freely crawling around after being in the baby carrier :) Location is not in Taipa where most people will go, we choose consiously because we want to be go to the old town, and the hotel is also close to the ferry terminal.

• Reviewed: April 3, 2018

Will come back again!
    • Standard Double or Twin Room with City View

They used to have the Handy mobile for every room. It was so convenient as we didn't need to buy extra SIM card while staying in Macau but the reception said they didn't provide it from 2018 anymore. A bit disappointed.

Close to bus stop, the room is clean and comfortable. It's my third time stay in Harbourview Hotel Macau. :)

• Reviewed: April 2, 2018

Personable and luxurious, a calm place to come home to.
    • Standard Double or Twin Room with City View

Ever so slightly further from major tourist sites, although everything is relatively close considering Macau's size. (But close to Outer Harbour ferry terminal and Fisherman's Wharf!) Also the free shuttle was not a great experience, a minibus with nowhere to put your luggage. I would recommend getting the free shuttle for the larger Sands Casino to get there, or a taxi since it is very near to the ferry.

Nice not to be staying in a confusing / noisey casino building. Coming home was like entering an oasis. The staff were extremely helpful and friendly, and extremely knowledgeable about where people enjoy going and the cheapest, easiest route to take to get there. I would definitely stay here again. The swimming pool is great and with amazing architecture (although not a way to cool off due to the controlled temperature). As Macau tap water is not drinkable for tourists, they provide free water bottles that they will replace whenever you run out. We regret not staying another night!

• Reviewed: March 26, 2018

Overall an excellent experience. Must stay hotel in macau
    • Superior Double or Twin Room with Sea View

Just one request and less of not like. Its better if there were few more resturants under the hotel as every other resort hotel has in macau

The room design and amenities were excellent. The staff was polite and helpful. The bar under the hotel was unique and the bar tender was well knowledged.

• Reviewed: March 14, 2018

Very memorable & a beautifully decorated through out the Hotel
    • Standard Double or Twin Room with City View

Great Location,and a beautiful Hotel , & wished we had booked for longer , also a lovey Restaurant with great food and staff very pleasant through out the Hotel memer

• Reviewed: February 26, 2018

Nice place, but I wouldn't go back if it was colder than 10C at night outside.
    • Deluxe Double Room

Very cold week in Macau, and the room never got warm. Hotel provided a portable heater and we could get the bedroom reasonably warm, but never used the living suite since we never could get it warm enough to use.

Beautiful old classic hotel. Nice upgrade to mini-suite for no extra price.

• Reviewed: February 21, 2018

Beautiful hotel, bad service
    • Standard Double or Twin Room with City View

I stayed for 1 night. Instead of 100$ for the room, hotel charged me almost 3 times more(i paid twice for room-hotel charge, booking.com charge and deposit-btw they didn’t mention any deposit on booking website). I got my money back 2 weeks later. I was travelling in China for a month and hotel blocked my money almost at the end so I had huge problem after their mistake. I asked at the reception for manager to come and talk with me but he didn’t want to come out of his room. Ridiculous. I am travelling around the world and first time in my life I had this kind of situation.

• Reviewed: February 19, 2018

조식이 모든것을 망치다.
    • Standard Double or Twin Room with City View

no breakfast ticket select 1 person always 2 person. alone visitor is not change 1 person and not cancel. pingpong game harbour hotel and booking.com web site. finally I ate breakfast 2person price. check in time i talk to hotel person, but they say also" to book.com "

clean room

• Reviewed: February 16, 2018

Beautiful building.
    • Standard Double or Twin Room with City View

Employee wasn't nice. Not everyone but the one who helped me check in. She was really rude. Even house keeper, the maintenance guy and doorman was nice. But the someone at the reception is the one who decides hotel's impression. I asked you that because my credit card isn't working at there. so if you could cut down the deposit ,which is unusual, i understand, but that doesn't mean you can desgrade me with other thing. I was too upset to enjoy my vacation at my first night in Macao. I understand that you don't need to be so kind but you should be careful when you choose the word. And next time when you were wrong, simple 'sorry' would be nice.

Beautiful building. Not so much close, but you can take the bus line 3 to Largo do Senado. The busstop is 5minutes away on foot. It would take about 30minutes to get there. To Taipa and coloan, you can take the shuttle bus at Macao Sands hotel. It is right infront of the Harbour view hotel. And now Harbourview has their own shuttle bus from hotel to ferry terminal. It starts at 9 am to 9pm. Fishermans walf is nearby so if you have time, please visit there at night. It is beautiful. Not so much thing to do or place to eat and buy stuff around hotel. Sands has kfc and Mcdonald but more expensive than other branch.

• Reviewed: February 11, 2018

This is amazing Hotel, with very good facility, have a shuttle, just few steps to Macau Fishermans

The staff of shuttle car/bus is not polite. Need to prepare deposit for stay. +/- 1.000 hkd per room.

Amazing Hotel. Good Service, good facility, few steps to Sands Casino, few steps to Bus Stops. One location with Fishermans Wharf. Very clean, Room design was amazing unbeliveable. :)

• Reviewed: February 7, 2018

The room is big and clean.
    • Standard Double or Twin Room with City View

Lack of convenient shop surround. The fisherman wharf not very happening.

The room is big and clean. Easy access for transportation, such as public bus and free shuttle to The Venetian.

• Reviewed: February 6, 2018

Fancy-looking room and high quality cosmetic kit :-);
    • Superior Double or Twin Room with Sea View

Fancy-looking room and high quality cosmetic kit :-); very easy to reach the ferry to HK and the casinos on Taipa Island; easy to reach the sightseeing spots if you don't mind walking a bit (or you can always take the taxi but we prefer walking) - for that you stay in a less crowded part of Macau

• Reviewed: February 4, 2018

A Gem in the Peninsula. One of by best choices all the time.
    • Superior Double or Twin Room with Sea View

Similarly to others in Macau, the hotel seems unprepared to the cold weather. Lack of heating is a problem that is common to all of them. In this particular case there was heating in the common corridors but not inside the rooms. Not sure why.

This is one of those Gems in Macau. It looks discreet and even a little austere from outside but has one of the best spaces in Macau and it is super comfortable. It´s a GREAT value for money and it is very well located in the Peninsula. Always one of my best choices when available.

• Reviewed: January 31, 2018

A wonderful hotel.
    • Standard Double or Twin Room with City View

The only bad thing I could possibly say is that it's a 25-30 minute walk into town. That didn't bother us, and the quality of the hotel certainly made up for it. The upshot is that the hotel is situated close to the ferry terminal, with a shuttle bus running every 20 mins.

This hotel was an absolute palace. It is beyond luxurious. The staff were very friendly and helpful. We basically had a private swimming pool, jacuzzis and gym. The breakfast was excellent.

• Reviewed: January 30, 2018

exceeds expectations!
    • Standard Double or Twin Room with City View

stayed here for 2 nights and got an upgrade i think coz the frontdesk spoiled a surprise to my friend. the room is quite small though but fairly sized for 2 pax. i love the cleanliness of the room and the bathroom! amenities are great too. i tried their gym and pool and both were perfectly fine. check-in and out were swift too. staff are friendly enough or maybe coz i am a Filipino but hopefully they treated the rest of the guests the same too. location can be too far though with no convenient stores nearby. highly recommended though at the far side of Cotai area.

• Reviewed: January 29, 2018

Loved my stay and would definitely choose Harborview Hotel again next time.
    • Standard Double or Twin Room with City View

It would be better if the hotel provided shuttle service to the airport.

The location of the hotel is perfect for those looking to have a relaxing vacation. The hotel was impressive ... I almost didn't want to leave my room!

• Reviewed: January 28, 2018

Nice clean great value hotel on fisherman’s wharf.
    • Standard Double or Twin Room with City View

Not much! Everything pretty good!

Nice clean great value hotel on fisherman’s wharf. Large rooms, comfy bed, great bathroom and easy walk to ferry terminal

• Reviewed: January 26, 2018

I really like the deco of the room.

Check-in time is pretty much long. It took more than 1 hour to get our ten rooms. It is a bit hard to take a taxi outdoor of the hotel.

I really like the deco of the room. Gorgeous! The bed is pretty much large, soft and comfortable. The shower water is hot and violent.

• Reviewed: January 17, 2018

Great Value for a Beautiful Hotel
    • Standard Double or Twin Room with City View

- The indoor pool area was not as nice as I hoped. No sauna / steam room and the jacuzzi "hot" tubs were only 35C. - I arrived at 2pm and was told I couldn't check-in until 3pm. Since I received a nicer room I can't complain, though it would have been nice to shower and change before going out on the town.

My room was very nice. Even though I'd booked a city view they gave me an ocean view room which was great for watching the sunset. The bed was comfortable and bathroom very nice. Everything was extremely clean and the room was a great value overall. Convenient access to Taipa via the shuttle across the street at the Sands and numerous city buses, though I just walked around to see all the sites on the Macau side.

• Reviewed: January 15, 2018

Able to just take a Sands hotel shuttle bus (FREE RIDE) ...
    • Standard Double or Twin Room with City View

Dining within the hotel is slightly inconvenient, nearest restaurant you have is fast-food and diner in the hotel opposite. have to take a walk about 10min to the nearest restaurant.

Able to just take a Sands hotel shuttle bus (FREE RIDE) from Gongbei Custom directly to Sands Hotel because Harbourview hotel is just right opposite Sands Hotel. The hotel is also nearby the Macao Ferry Terminal, so if you are travelling from Hong Kong by TurboJet, this hotel may be the right choice for you. Sands Casino is just right opposite the hotel, shuttle buses to the other casino is also available.

• Reviewed: January 11, 2018

The floor drain in the bathroom had dried up and sewer...
    • Standard Double or Twin Room with City View

The floor drain in the bathroom had dried up and sewer gasses were filling up the bathroom. It stank, until I poured a couple of cups of water down the drain to fill the P trap. The smell dissipated.

• Reviewed: January 6, 2018

• Standard Double or Twin Room with City View

We like the interior and exterior designed. We booked for standard room, by the time we checked in, the lady at FD was very kind to upgrade our room to a sea view room. I personally like the bathtub and the furnitures in the room. Bar is a bit quiet when we visit around 9pm(probably same to most of the hotels’ bar/lounge). Easy access to fisherman Quay, but nothing much there, not happening like what we expected. TV is big, single bed is really single bed, not super single bed, but comfortable. Hot water pressure is stable, we like the bathroom amenities, it’s Brand L’occitance. Can’t anything to complaints.

• Reviewed: January 5, 2018

Very very clean,excellent bath set !
    • Superior Double or Twin Room with Sea View

That ,as usual , in the chinese hotels ,when you go for breakfast and I kindly ask: may I have my breakfast? I advise that it is not included in my booking. The Boy to the entrance was replying :Yes! But you have to pay...... Sorry guys, I am an Italian with more than 135 days per year in an Hotel as it is easy to verify,I perfectly know that if i have breakfast i have to pay! I repeat ,European knows so please reserve that ugly way to say to your ......friends.

Very very clean,excellent bath set !!!

• Reviewed: January 3, 2018

• Superior Double or Twin Room with Sea View

I must say thank you to all staffs of the hotel to gave very good services to us, thanks for the birthday cake, thanks for every arrangement to my husband’s birthday. We will be back! ^^

• Reviewed: January 2, 2018

Highly value for money hotel, strategic location to visit seriously growing lovely Macau

That I left :)

The room was above expectation for the price. Impecable staff attention. Strategic location near the Outer Harbour (got there and left via speedboat from HK). Relatively short way to downtown (some 25 minutes). Excellent view on the harbour and bridge area.

• Reviewed: December 30, 2017

A Pleasant Stay
    • Standard Double or Twin Room with City View

Location is not close to the main attractions, shuttle bus service is poor (We need to cross the road to Sands to take their shuttle) but I travel quite a lot to Macau, so transportation is not an issue to me. Also there s water leaking issue when we had shower.

We were staying at the corner room so able to see both ocean n city view, room in Victorian decor, comfortable bed. Friendly staffs and quick check in n out, unlike other hotels in Macau, it doesn’t connect with the casino, so we didn’t hear any lousy noise from the mainland Chinese which is the best part of our stay.

• Reviewed: December 27, 2017

Good place to sleep, don’t expect more
    • Superior Double or Twin Room with Sea View

Management staff was unfriendly, different kind of juice for breakfast was charged with 48 MOP$ extra, bar has no atmosphere and a very short cocktail card, food from the buffet quite unspectacular, beds are too soft

Regular Staff was very friendly, breakfast was quite nice and suitable for Europeans,

• Reviewed: December 8, 2017

location is good for us to go the place whether we visited.
    • Standard Double or Twin Room with City View

When I checkout hotel after lunch, there was only one guest before me, but it took almost 20 minutes. This is too slow. Hope you can deal with the customer properly to process it quickly and in a easy way.

location is good for us to go the place whether we visited. it took less than 10 minutes only. And it is easy to take casino shuttle from airport to the hotel. Also it is 5 minutes walk to the Fisherman if you would like to have dinner there.

• Reviewed: November 30, 2017

Fabulous Hotel By The Sea
    • Deluxe Double Room

Throughout our stay in Harbourview, Macau for 4 days 3 nights, we were satisfy with your friendly staff and our room has been FREE upgrade from Deluxe Room to 1-Bedroom Suite room with harbourview and city view in one room. The rooms are superb and immaculately clean and neat. We were impressed by the efficiency housekeeping team too. Keep it up !!!

• Reviewed: November 29, 2017

Lovely hotel in a good location.
    • Superior Double or Twin Room with Sea View

The shuttle bus connection to the ferry was very slow - we waited for 30 minutes, and there are no seats at the shuttle bus waiting area. There is no provision for luggage on the bus, and it has to be put in the aisle, blocking other passengers.

We were upgraded to a corner suite, which was very comfortable and luxurious. The staff at the concierge desk were very helpful regarding bus routes, luggage handling and booking a restaurant.

• Reviewed: November 16, 2017

enormous rooms for very great price;
    • Standard Double or Twin Room with City View

instant coffee in the room was only available as a mix with dried milk - no option for black coffee only :)

enormous rooms for very great price; good transport connections to the city

• Reviewed: November 14, 2017

A very special thanks to the concierge team who've been...
    • Superior Double or Twin Room with Sea View

A very special thanks to the concierge team who've been extremely helpful to deal with a package that did not arrive and personally bring it to my event location.

• Reviewed: November 5, 2017

The lobby is grand, the room is clean and tidy and the hotel...
    • Superior Double or Twin Room with Sea View

Location is a little bit far away from many of the tourist districts, you have to take bus to travel to and from the hotel.

The lobby is grand, the room is clean and tidy and the hotel is located between two casinos. It is quite near to the pier.

• Reviewed: October 18, 2017

The perfect place to stay in Macau
    • Superior Double or Twin Room with Sea View

Nothing! As I said was all perfect.

Everything was perfect. This hotel unit rated as 4 stars is far better in every sense to many of the 5 stars luxe hotels in Macau. Everything was just perfect plus the upgrade to a suite.

• Reviewed: October 5, 2017

Friendly staff.

Limited free shuttle bus provided by the hotel - only 1 bus that comes around

Friendly staff. Comfortable rooms. Room came with Handy phone(free local calls & unlimited data) - great bonus!

• Reviewed: September 10, 2017

Very good choice, good location!
    • Standard Double or Twin Room with City View

i am not really fan of the old style design. Also there is a lack of choices of restaurants in the hotel, they say there is an international restaurant, but when you see the menu you don't find many western choices.

we got the standard room, which is big and nice. Toilet is good with a shower and bath. The bed was very comfortable. Hotel is very closed to Outer Harbour terminal if you come from Hong Kong, it is very convenient. You take the shuttle from the terminal and 5 min later you are at the hotel, which exceeded my expectations.

• Reviewed: September 2, 2017

Need a lot on improvement on hospitality attitude.
    • Standard Double or Twin Room with City View

Staff aurround lobby is less likely to say greetings to guest. No greetings received during our stay. Breakfast is monotonous. Exactly the same main course menu for 3 days.

Comfort room, easy access to free shuttle buses, complete room amenities, great local point of interest description in room handbook directory.

• Reviewed: August 1, 2017

Everything was lovely.
    • Superior Double or Twin Room with Sea View

Being able to open windows in room/ sit on balcony....and an outdoor/ roof bar would be nice too!

Everything was lovely...concierge and staff particularly helpful

• Reviewed: June 30, 2017

Quiet location and beautiful hotel.
    • Standard Double or Twin Room with City View

Check-in staff needs to be more attentive. Had to change rooms twice at 11pm, given non-smoking and twin bed even though we mentioned twice of our requirements. Breakfast options could have more variety.

The tub was lush and very powerful shower. Pool was great and well maintained.

• Reviewed: June 16, 2017

Quality hotel with good service
    • Two-Bedroom Suite

There is not much shopping around the area.

The hotel is next to Sand Macau hotel and it has lots of free shuttles that goes to Taipai. Taxi trips to airport is MOP70.00 and it is not difficult to get on the taxi from the hotel. The hotel staffs are very helpful and approachable.

• Reviewed: May 30, 2017

Enjoyed our stay!
    • Superior Double or Twin Room with Sea View

Breakfast was a bit chaotic. There were a variety of choices but staff had difficulty keeping food stocked.

We had a corner suite with two different views of the water. Staff was helpful. Beds were firm but the linens and pillows were comfortable. Enjoyed our short stay. .

• Reviewed: May 29, 2017

Shamefully inadequate.
    • Standard Double or Twin Room with City View

Bad value for money. The worst aspect was the breakfast. By far, the worst breakfast buffet I have experienced in an upscale hotel. Every ingredient was cheap and sugary. The coffee machines were turned off. There was either cheap filter coffee or tea. Eggs were cage eggs. What self-respecting good hotel serves cage eggs nowadays? Mini croissants and all other pastry were supermarket quality and bought frozen. Despite all these the breakfast was hard sold by the front office and was expensive for what it had offered although heavily discounted. Shameful! There is no management. Staff seemed to be left on their own. My first night was a Saturday night. The hotel is across the first Sands in the SAR. Yet the area is dead. Outside the whole gaudy Fisherman's Wharf entertainment centre was deserted. There was no sign of action at even the once vibrant Sands. At the hotel, I went to the Praha Bar. There were two young female staff at the entrance. One could not answer a simple question of whether they served snacks at the bar. The other pretended to be busy with some paperwork. There was not a single customer in the bar at 10 pm. Whatever you are paying add another 15 per cent. They don't add the tax and the surcharge on the price. It is in the fine print. This part of the Macau scene is dead even for the casinos. Yet, nobody seemed to have told this property. The most expensive hotel of my recent four country trip and the least value for money. Avoid it absolutely. There is not a single attribute of the place that is worth praising.

Very little to like. Room was clean and the bed was comfortable.

• Reviewed: May 27, 2017

Good location, nice hotel but not great value!
    • Two-Bedroom Suite

We stayed in same hotel during 2017 Chinese New Year holidays & Easter Holidays..both times we booked a 2 bedrooms flat,both for 2 nights & paid same amount of money! 2nd stay, we were given a flat totally different from our 1st stay ie with no seaview (even tho we requested one), one bedroom no bathtub (1st stay...both bathrooms with both bathtub & shower!) & only 1 jasmine teabag, 1 English breakfast tea, 1 caffeinated coffee, 1 decaffeinated coffee for 4 adults! What if all 4 adults want jasmine tea? One bedroom door was locked & it took many phone calls to reception + 1 personal visit to reception before it was unlocked! Terrible service!

• Reviewed: May 26, 2017

Awesome Czech style hotel with attentive stuff
    • Superior Double or Twin Room with Sea View

I came to the breakfast and nobody has ever approached me to ask if I want to have a coffee or tea. The omelette is not very good. But these are just small details. I had a nice room with a nice view (and balcony) but you cannot open the door to the balcony? Ridiculous

The staff in the hotel is awesome. It changed everything. Especially a front office employee named Jeffrey from Philipines. His approach to the customer is like to the guest in his own house. He explained everything well and was very helpful all the time. I hope his manager reads this and tells him he does a good job. I think he should even get a promotion and manage others how to do it.

• Reviewed: May 19, 2017

A very good value for money..
    • Standard Double or Twin Room with City View

Staff was very friendly and courteous. Room was very comfortable and good size room. I will compare their rooms as well as ambience of hotel with ITC sheraton , Mumbai. Very well maintained.... Very good for the family with kids.

• Reviewed: May 3, 2017

A nice hotel overall!!
    • Two-Bedroom Suite

The bed and the pillows. The single bed is rather small and not comfortable. Pillows were too soft. We requested for firm pillows but they were equally soft!! What a pity! This could easily be a 5-star hotel if bedding could be improved with a selection of pillows be provided.

Nice room. Very clean and spacious. So as the bathrooms.

• Reviewed: May 3, 2017

If you only want to gamble at Sands this is a cheaper alternative to staying at Sands.
    • Standard Double or Twin Room with City View

Hotel is not near the ferry terminal very far walk not convenient if you have alot of luggage with you. Front desk staff refuse to help us with getting a cab. Free hot spot mobile phone does not work at all. Location is very far from cotai strip where all the other bigger casinos are. Not much amenities such as convenience store.

room is clean. Right opposite Sands casino.

• Reviewed: April 19, 2017

This is the place for families, groups or individuals to enjoy their holiday in Macau.
    • Standard Double or Twin Room with City View

There are no complaints at all for anything.

We loved the location being part of Fishermans Wharf complex and across the road from Sands Casino and 5 minute walk to the new Legends Palace Hotel & Casino. The hotel is only 2 years old so the facilities, rooms, beds and everything else is clean and fresh and the staff from reception to cleaners were helpful when needed and treated us as a welcome guest. I have stayed in many hotels in Macau in the past but this is my first and prefered stop in the future.

• Reviewed: April 5, 2017

far from the maddening crowd
    • Standard Double or Twin Room with City View

The pillow is too soft for my liking.

Room is spacious, clean, daily replenish of toiletries, mineral water, bedroom slipper etc Has bathtub and a separate shower room. Water pressure is good and hot warm could easily be controlled. Check in and out is a breeze. Service at the Praha Restaurant is superb. Do give complimentary late check out when I make a request, though is 2 hours later than normal check out time, I really appreciate. The floor that I stayed was really quiet. During my 3 nights' stay, I have not encounter others. For people who wish to relax , it is good. Handy phone is provided, convenient for those who wish to use the internet or make calls while in Macau.

• Reviewed: March 29, 2017

Mooie, ruime, luxe kamer met een groot bed, goed uitzicht en...
    • Superior Double or Twin Room with Sea View

Reception service was very bad and not welcoming at all. If you need help you should definitely go to the concierges, they are really great just as most of the other staff except the reception. They were not friendly, nobody showed us or told us what direction to go after they gave us the room key etc.

Mooie, ruime, luxe kamer met een groot bed, goed uitzicht en mooi bad, lekker ontbijt. Especially Lance and Andy of the concierge made us feel very welcome and help us in every possible way. Amazing indoor pool with Jacuzzi.

• Reviewed: March 27, 2017

A mini Peninsula-style Room
    • Standard Double or Twin Room with City View

Our room was beautiful, comfortable, charming and immaculate. We loved it! And we'll definitely stay there again next time we're visiting Macau from Hong Kong. Amazing value for money.

• Reviewed: March 25, 2017

Amazing hotel and price but....
    • Standard Double or Twin Room with City View

Staffs are not familiar with bus schedules. I asked concierge and reception, three of them had different answer. They should know or it's better to prepare some guidance at reception or in the room. The center is bit far from the hotel. You have to take a bus for like 20-25 mins.

Amazing room, so clean and New. Every Amenities was Loccitane!

We Price Match