2. Macau hotel reviews
  3. Macau hotel reviews
  4. Reviews of Legend Palace Hotel

Reviews of Legend Palace Hotel This rating is a reflection of how the property compares to the industry standard when it comes to price, facilities and services available. It's based on a self-evaluation by the property. Use this rating to help choose your stay!

Macau Fisherman’s Wharf, Avenida Dr. Sun Yat-Sen, Macau, Macau, Macau

#14 of 71 hotels in Macau

Read more– opens a dialog box

• Reviewed: November 14, 2018

Beautiful hotel with wonderful staff and great value for money.
    • Superior Double or Twin Room

There weren’t really any shops to browse around in, other than a jewellery store and men’s wear store in the lobby. Other than that, the hotel was absolutely perfect!

Received a complimentary upgrade to an absolutely enormous and stunning suite with a private garden. The staff we dealt with (mostly Martina, Tom and Gloria) were absolutely fantastic and could not have been more accommodating. The hotel is absolutely beautiful and spotless. We so enjoyed our stay.

Stayed in November 2018

• Reviewed: November 1, 2018

Appreciated for their warm hospitality and exceptional...

none

Appreciated for their warm hospitality and exceptional service. They arranged a special decoration in the room and give surprise to Guest on my birthday which is a bonus and memorable experience to guest. If you look for a relax, high quality serivce, deluxe accomendation , I would highly recommend this hotel with sea view room.

• Reviewed: September 27, 2018

Luxery hotel in it’s day let down a little by the tired location
    • Superior Double or Twin Room

Most retail shops have closed down in the building so it lacks atmosphere and once outside Fisherman’s Wharf and the local area looks a little tired.

Room was spectacular with great bathroom and staff helpful and friendly.

• Reviewed: August 21, 2018

This place was awesome and value for money.
    • Superior Double or Twin Room

This place was awesome and value for money. The design of the room where we stayed were exquisite , the staff were really good as well specially amad and richard 😍

• Reviewed: August 21, 2018

Easily the best hotel we have been in.

Shuttle service to ferry terminal not available when we needed it even though concierge told us it would be. Not a big drama just meant we had to pull heavy suitcases to ferry port in 40'c and 80% humidity.

Easily the best hotel we have been in. Ever. (And we've stayed in LOADS!)

• Reviewed: August 16, 2018

The stay was supposed to be a gift to my parents but...
    • Superior Double or Twin Room

The stay was supposed to be a gift to my parents but it's disappointing that the hotel did not accept payment from anyone except for the guests themselves. My parents ended up paying for this little treat themselves

• Reviewed: August 3, 2018

Very lucky
    • Large Double Room

I just made a booking for a normal room.(around $1600) And very lucky i got a upgrade 😆(look at my photo) The hotel very beautiful and clean. And the location was very good and close to the city.

• Reviewed: July 29, 2018

An excellence stay.

nil

very modern facility, staff are very helpful, especially duty manager Edmond Jiang and counter staff Mr Shlp, breakfast is good too. First time I see bathroom mirror can also watch TV, is amazing.

• Reviewed: July 21, 2018

Felt like royalty ! Inroom dining superb... staff the best!

Only 2 shops on premises

Everything to our liking. Staff very friendly and helpful. As worldtravellers..this is by far one of the best hotels..thats not even talking about the value of money.

• Reviewed: June 3, 2018

Strongly recommended.
    • Superior Double or Twin Room

Very clean, well appointed throughout. Room was a very generous size Smaller boutique hotel and casino which afforded a haven away from the crowds,suited me perfectly. Perfect place for rest and relaxation. Staff were impeccable, kudos to the training officer!!!!

• Reviewed: June 2, 2018

My family enjoy our stay at the hotel very much. Thank You Legend Palace Hotel
    • Superior Double or Twin Room

The staff was extremely helpful and caring especially Mr Shel at the front desk and the concierge staffs. We feel very welcome and had a wonderful experience especially the children. We will definitely stay in your hotel on our next visit to Macau. We'll definitely recommend to our friends.

• Reviewed: May 26, 2018

The rooms are very comfortable and well appointed, the customer service training is world class.
    • Two-Bedroom Suite

One member of the family, a small teddy bear who has watched attentively over my daughter for ten years chose this time to leave us and disappeared with the bedding into the laundry. The staff checked over and again but to date Wolfy has not returned, we believe he is on his own journey and perhaps we will meet again. Am sure the staff will inform us if he gets homesick and turns himself in.

The attentiveness and professionalism of the staff, who all greeted me by name, the very clear recommendations on shopping, dining and entertainment printed out and delivered personally, the regal dwelling with 2 bedrooms 3 bathrooms, living room, kitchen with microwave, family sized fridge, all immaculate. The fact that everybody in the building knew it was my wife’s birthday and wished her well, the food, the cake, the room decoration made it memorable occasion.

• Reviewed: May 21, 2018

Classic & Romantic
    • Large Double Room

Aged ceiling in some areas. Tv behind bathroom mirror didn't work. Only a handful of staff understood English.

Very close to the ocean jet terminal. Allowed early check-in. Staff attentiveness great.

• Reviewed: April 25, 2018

Great deal, Very good Hotel in MAcao.
    • Superior Double or Twin Room

the bar of the hotel is small, differents shops, and not a lot fo restaurant. very close to the Ferry, did not test the breakfast?

The Room is great, large, with a salon, bathroom is massive, view on the bay, catering, very confortable. very good Hotel

• Reviewed: February 20, 2018

Perfect vacation ,perfect accomodation in beautiful ,colourfull Macau

nothing could be better Everything is more than perfect in Legend Palace

Everything!! It's not a hotel, It is a palace!! Legend Palace hotel is a real palace Unforgettable week, in beautiful Macau

• Reviewed: February 5, 2018

Great hotel let down by smoking policy which is almost impossible to enforce.
    • Superior Double or Twin Room

It is advertised as a non smoking hotel but as each room has an outside balcony where smoking is permitted the hotel is to all intents and purposes a smoking hotel.

We stayed at the leg and palace a few weeks ago and wanted to go back but we were disappointed.

• Reviewed: January 23, 2018

Luxurious and very handy for the ferry terminal
    • Suite with City View

Only thing that wasn't 100% plus was the breakfast which was only average in quality. Also I couldn't get my omelette made, even though there was only one other person in the queue and gave up waiting.

Upgraded to a huge garden suite which was really lovely and luxurious. The staff were really charming and helpful. Good value for money. Particularly liked the bathroom fit out and the coffee machine in the room.

• Reviewed: January 17, 2018

Good experience but could be cheaper.
    • Superior Double or Twin Room

They charged us around 50 HKD for printing 5 pieces of paper, which i thought should be free or at least much cheaper. The swimming pool was not working for the entire duration of our stay, which was a turn-off. The hotel itself does not arrange many shuttle buses to touristy locations, but luckily there are other normal city buses that can take you to everywhere within Macau for less than 5 HKD per person.

The location of the hotel was good. the interior was very fancy. the staff were friendly. the toiletries are even from L'Occitane en Provence.

• Reviewed: January 10, 2018

Luxurious relaxation
    • Superior Double or Twin Room

The bars at the hotel themselves were closed early (like before 10pm)

The bedroom was amazing. Despite it being their cheapest option you could tell it was luxurious opulence. The staff were amazing - they were eager to help and so so friendly.

• Reviewed: January 4, 2018

Beautiful rooms and friendly staff
    • Deluxe Double Room

Staff was so friendly and helpful. Jossy upgraded us to a suite and it was the most amazing room I have stayed in Macau. Thank you very much to Jossy for making our first time stay in the hotel a memorable one.

• Reviewed: January 3, 2018

Beautiful room.
    • Superior Double or Twin Room

There was a spiderweb in the chandelier in the room. Some stains on the bedsheets and the floor was dirty. Dust in various places. Lack of cleanliness was the main drawback at this hotel. Bed is way too short if you are slightly taller than average (your feet will hang outside the mattress).

Beautiful room. Great location. Good view from the room. Very easy to access from ferry. Large room. Quiet.

• Reviewed: January 2, 2018

Best experience ever!
    • Two-Bedroom Suite

Location is not perfect, but it’s near by the ferry terminal. It’s a bit pricey, but really recommend it for special occasions!

It was a wonderful experience! We booked our room for two nights for New Year Eve and weren’t disappointed. Every detail of our giant suite was fancy and pretty. Bathrobes are my favorite! Also we had our own private garden, which was lovely.

• Reviewed: December 27, 2017

Located right next to the pier, the new hotel is nicely...
    • Superior Double or Twin Room

Located right next to the pier, the new hotel is nicely decorated. Staff are very professional and welcoming, and we had one of our best stays so far here. Will definitely be back.

• Reviewed: December 27, 2017

Reasonable and pleasant stay.
    • Superior Double or Twin Room

One of the TVs in our room wasn’t working and the location was a bit too remote. The casino could use a bit more variety in machines and games.

The bed was comfortable, they had bath salt and I liked that they had balconies.

• Reviewed: December 18, 2017

Extremely Bad Experience
    • Suite with City View

Arrived for check-in at around 4pm, the staff said our room wasn't ready and told us to come back later. At the front desk, there were some other people complaining the same issue at the same time. Then, We went back at about 5:30pm, the staff said again the room wasn't ready, he told us to wait at the bar for his update and gave us welcome drink voucher. We found that most of the people in the bar were facing the same issue. A moment later, he came in to the bar and told us to come back 1.5 hours later (ie. 7pm) and will send us an email to confirm for the room (which we never received any email from their end since then). That was really crazy. When we headed back at around 10pm, we finally got the keys. However, the key cards weren't working. So, we had to stand and wait outside the room for the staff. The staff came several times and tried to fix the door lock. After 11pm, the problem has finally been solved and we could finally rest ourselves. However, we didn't receive any compensation from the hotel's side for the "super late check-in" and the door lock issues. What a bad experience!

Location, 5-7 mins walk to the pier.

• Reviewed: December 4, 2017

Cosy and superb view from my room
    • Large Double Room

All they need is improvement on customer service. Staff need to be more attentive. Being an Executive room guest l was allowed access to the Lounge on 8 floor. Sad! There is nothing happening, no small bites, l had to go to the pantry to get the staff. Would make my day if l could order a light breakfast after my morning exercise. I wouldn't mind paying for it. I just want convenient. A quick & light breakfast!

Overall the hotel is beautiful. Nicely decorated & classy. I love my room with 2 balcony. Amazing Sea view. My room is cosy l wish l could stay for a few more nights. I enjoyed my daily exercise in the fully equipped gym. Pool is beautiful. Highly recommend to all!

• Reviewed: October 6, 2017

everything new and clean so very comfortable with friendly...
    • Superior Double or Twin Room

there are still a lot of vacancies for shop area with inactivity atmosphere. the restaurant supposed to serve breakfast was still not be opened yet so they use the one next to casino for temporarily.

everything new and clean so very comfortable with friendly staffs.

• Reviewed: September 25, 2017

The hotel is nice, clean and great sea view but location is on the other side, not a tourist area.
    • Superior Double or Twin Room with Sea View

Most of taxi drivers in Macau are rude. I will not go back to this country.

I like the royal victorian ambiance of hotel, however its a bit far from the tourist destination, good for resting and vacation.

• Reviewed: August 6, 2017

Attentive Front Office Staff Plus Great Hotel Breakfast
    • Suite with City View

I would really have a big thank you to the front office staff Ms. Rose as well as her team who has been treated me as a valued guests. They have handed so well regarding last minutes request from my father. Really appreciate it. Apart from service excellence, I am the fan of breakfast options.

• Reviewed: August 4, 2017

Best hotel experience so far in Asia.
    • Superior Double or Twin Room with Sea View

The staff were very friendly, helpful and professional, all the way from the moment I stepped into the door and left. Housekeeping service was prompt and nice after I called. The location could't be more convenient: 3 mins walk to the Outer Harbor Terminal and the bus stop to the city is just in front of the hotel. I would definitely stayed here again next time travelling to Macau.

• Reviewed: July 19, 2017

Memorable experience with an excellent hotel
    • Superior Double or Twin Room

Only 4 counters are available for check-in and check-out services and so may need to queue up if you come at peak time.

This hotel is excellent in all aspects. The room is spacious and nicely decorated. Staff are extremely friendly and helpful. All of them are wearing a smile on their faces whenever you walk pass them. On my birthday, they upgraded my room, staff brought along a birthday day and came into my room to celebrate with me. This is just extraordinary service.

• Reviewed: June 30, 2017

Choose this hotel!
    • Superior Double or Twin Room

There is nothing to not like!

It is located next to the ferry terminalans - there you can find free shutle busses to anywhere in Macao and Taipa-the casinos area. The staff was great, especially Shel, the receptionist who was very professional and welcomming. The hotel and facilities are just amazing. Definitely a hotel to choose!

• Reviewed: May 22, 2017

Helpful staff but location not convenient.
    • Superior Double or Twin Room

Shuttle bus service too infrequent. Garden view means viewing other guests room on the opposite side. Lobby too small. Swimming pool under renovation.

Nice and helpful staff.

• Reviewed: May 19, 2017

Amazing place!
    • Superior Double or Twin Room

Nothing at all. Well, may be breakfast could start a little early than 7am or allow options for early wakers.

Everything was perfect. A very good and relaxing place. Quiet and very confortable.

• Reviewed: April 29, 2017

Highly recomended! Will definitely visit again!
    • Superior Double or Twin Room

Yesterday my boyfriend and I went to Macau to celebrate my birthday. The hotel is gorgeous in both in and out! I have been waiting for its opening since jan! He contacted the hotel and asked about any birthday decoration and special offer could be provided, and they are super nice and simply said yes! When we checked in, the staff at the front desk told us that they had upgraded us to the executive double room with sea view (which is absolutely fantastic and lofty!!) from the superior double room with welcoming drinks! All the products are from loccitane. The room is just way too perfect and comfy that words can't really describe!! But that's not all! The staff, Katherine, has also prepared us the birthday decoration, birthday gift with a handwritten card (and cute drawing), as well as a birthday cake! These are way more than I expected! It made my day and gave me such a wonderful and memorable birthday!❤️ we will definitely visit this hotel again!!

• Reviewed: April 24, 2017

Luxury experience !
    • Large Double Room

It is a very new hotel with luxury decoration ,and the staff are very nice and kindly . Also , I stayed there on my birthday , so they gave me a delicious birthday cake and sang birthday song to me . I think it was an unforgettable trip in Macau .

• Reviewed: March 7, 2017

Nice but not perfect!
    • Superior Double or Twin Room

Already bought Breakfast by booking .com but there are no record at the hotel even though I have show my email which stated the payment. Still staff couldn't arrange the breakfast for us. Which is highly disappointed! When after 0900 in the morning which managed to get me to the breakfast area, but the coffee & tea are not hot enough.... servicing staffs are very bad in service. Hope this only because it just open....

Very warm welcome with our special day with wine & sweet as compliments

• Reviewed: October 31, 2018

They upgraded me to a bigger room
    • Superior Double or Twin Room with Sea View

Air conditioning is terrible. I got carbon dioxide poisoning after one night. Also not posdible to set temperature.

They upgraded me to a bigger room

• Reviewed: August 18, 2018

View on the sea, good service and friendly staff

View on the sea, good service and friendly staff

• Reviewed: August 15, 2018

Room is spacious.

Some cornor is dusty.

Room is spacious. Staff are very friendly and helpful.

• Reviewed: June 28, 2018

room space

room space

• Reviewed: May 7, 2018

conveniet and good value
    • Deluxe Double Room

close to fisherman harbor and ferry terminal. Each room has balcony so you can step out for fresh air.

• Reviewed: April 20, 2018

Most luxurious hotel I've stayed at in my entire life!
    • Superior Double or Twin Room

surrounding area not that interesting

still affordable. close to outer ferry terminal, can catch other shuttle buses to cotai

• Reviewed: March 3, 2018

Beautiful hotel room are really good food are ok.
    • Superior Double or Twin Room

Beautiful hotel room are really good food are ok.

• Reviewed: February 19, 2018

The stay was perfect and refreshing. The staff was always helpful and nice. We like to visit again.
    • Superior Double or Twin Room

We enjoyed getting upgraded to an ocean view as well as the complementary tea that was brought to our room.

• Reviewed: February 12, 2018

Great Experience.
    • Superior Double or Twin Room with Sea View

No mirror in the Bed room.

Great Experience. Loved it.

• Reviewed: February 2, 2018

The suite is nice!
    • Superior Double or Twin Room

The suite is nice! We all like it very much.

• Reviewed: January 23, 2018

Great view

Always.rooms

New and.clearly

• Reviewed: January 11, 2018

Perfect!
    • Superior Double or Twin Room

We love it! Especially the garden outside our room. Everything, actually.

• Reviewed: January 10, 2018

Wonderful

Room was comfy. Nice view through the window. Great friendly service. Nice food

• Reviewed: December 31, 2017

Perfect
    • Superior Double or Twin Room

Perfect room, best location and awesome experience. they arranged for true Indian veg breakfast which was really amazing

• Reviewed: December 10, 2017

PERFECT FOR 2 to 3 days STAY

LITTLE CONFUSION ON BILL IN THE CHECK OUT NOTHING SPECIAL

GREAT HOTEL I RECOMMEND IT

• Reviewed: November 29, 2017

Everything was just so good.Luxury.Will definitely come back and stay longer..
    • Superior Double or Twin Room

Did not stay long enough

• Reviewed: November 26, 2017

excellent place.

one night not enough.

excellent place. comfort bed. excellent lighting.

• Reviewed: November 15, 2017

Legend palace hotel
    • Superior Double or Twin Room

Very good breakfast restaurant. Clean room, good service. Only 5 mimutes walk to Macau ferry and can take any hotel shuttle bus at ferry.

• Reviewed: October 31, 2017

Upgraded to executive suit.
    • Deluxe Double Room

Upgraded to executive suit. Really big and very comfortable.

• Reviewed: August 23, 2017

• Superior Double or Twin Room

Everything is automatic! I love all the facilities/amenities.

• Reviewed: August 18, 2017

Kind staffs, clean & stylish room, nice view etc.
    • Large Double Room

Kind staffs, clean & stylish room, nice view etc. everything was beyond satisfactory during my staying in here.

• Reviewed: July 19, 2017

Good

Location no good

Good

• Reviewed: July 3, 2017

Fantastic hotel with superb facilities and wonderful caring staff
    • Superior Double or Twin Room

It was very comfortable.. And the staff were lovely.. They made us feel special

• Reviewed: July 1, 2017

A great hotel

Everything is perfect!

• Reviewed: June 1, 2017

We had have a very good stay there, they provide very good service, all staff very polite

Hard to get taxi

Upgrade us to sea view with bigger room

• Reviewed: May 14, 2017

• Reviewed: April 26, 2017

Clean and comfort with polite attendants

Clean and comfort with polite attendants

• Reviewed: April 26, 2017

Clean and keen. A Good choice with a good location.
    • Superior Double or Twin Room

You had to specially ask for a key to unlock the balcony door.

The room had a balcony with a good view of the harbour.

• Reviewed: March 18, 2017

Eggcellent
    • Superior Double or Twin Room

The price, and it is quite far from the main attractions of Macau

Everything except the price

There are also 42 reviews without text. These impact the overall review score.

We Price Match