2. Macau hotel reviews
  3. Macau hotel reviews
  4. Reviews of Sheraton Grand Macao Hotel, Cotai Central

Reviews of Sheraton Grand Macao Hotel, Cotai Central This rating is a reflection of how the property compares to the industry standard when it comes to price, facilities and services available. It's based on a self-evaluation by the property. Use this rating to help choose your stay!

Estrada do Istmo. sn/n, Cotai, Macau, Macau

#30 of 71 hotels in Macau

Read more– opens a dialog box

• Reviewed: December 12, 2018

Love the big room and king size bed
    • Deluxe King or Twin Room

Walked a distance to take shuttle bus to Senado Square. Did not replenish shower gel and had to request for it. Was led to a queue and stood in line for close to 45 mins for check in. When it was finally our turn, we were told to go to mobile check in counter where there was no queue at all.

Room is big, comfortable king size bed. Big bathroom as well. Easy to get to Venetian and some other nearby hotels (they are well connected). Hotel was really sweet to give us a surprise - went back to the room to find a box of pastry with a note wishing us happy honeymoon. Service provided at the lobby was acceptable. Really near to airport! Appreciate the free shuttle service to airport.

• Reviewed: December 12, 2018

Overall a pleasant stay
    • Deluxe King or Twin Room

Ceiling paper of bus bay facing mgm grand falling apart. Unpleasant. Connecting casino bus end too early each nite. Connecting ports bus start too late each day. A lot touts in the casino.

Very warm helpful staff. Location fairly good.

• Reviewed: December 11, 2018

Good selection of buffet breakfast;
    • Deluxe King or Twin Room

Airport shuttle does not start til 10a.m. Distance between room and breakfast restaurant too far.

Good selection of buffet breakfast; big room; comfortable bed with 4 pillow choices; excellent shower; fast lifts; fast and free wifi; friendly staff; bridge linking with other integrated resorts

• Reviewed: December 11, 2018

The hotel itself was great.

Well, when you are arriving at the lobby of a 5* hotel after a long flight, you do not expect to be putted on the LINE to complete the check-in...

The hotel itself was great. Although, I think, it would be nice to leave a hotel/facilities map in the room for each guest, sometimes it is hard to find something in the Cotai Strip.

• Reviewed: December 8, 2018

Airport shuttle only available from 10am, this was not apply...

Airport shuttle only available from 10am, this was not apply to our morning flight departure; We checked in on 8pm, the staff informed us the room was not ready and asked when did we booked the room ( our room booked and fully paid before we reach Macau), end up give us connected room and was not informed us on this also. Disappointed on the services level;

• Reviewed: December 5, 2018

We will be back with our baby! :)
    • Executive Suite - with Club Lounge Access

Love the cocktail spread that came with the suite. Location was Super convenient. Lovely view of Eiffel Tower from our suite. We had a wonderful stay.

• Reviewed: December 3, 2018

Comfortable with clean and spacious rooms

nil

The rooms were spacious & comfortable. Complimentary mineral water were replenish everyday. Hotel has links to Parisan hotel & Venetian hotel. There is shopping within the hotel and a big foodcourt too. Location is excellent as newer hotels like Studio City, MGM, Wynn Palace are within walking distance.

• Reviewed: December 3, 2018

Huge Sheraton property. Not bad but not exceptional either...
    • Deluxe Twin Room

Quite long waiting time at Check-in. Compared to some other theme hotels, the Sheraton is lacking any individual charm, but this is what you might expect with Sheraton. Pool area is ok, but loud air conditioning noise.

Good location on Cotai Strip Food and Service in the Feast Restaurant was good. Good size room, with Sheraton standard features; good comfortable bed; spacious bathroom. Self checkout is saving time.

A Very happy birthday holiday
    • Deluxe Twin Room

water remains in shower area after shower.

Customer services from reception (check in and check out) to phone call room services and hotel food delivery staff are wonderful. Very good and nice staff. Very good.

• Reviewed: December 2, 2018

Good place but horrendous customer service

check-in was a nightmare, they don't employ enough staff for the size of their hotel! You would expect that a reputable chain who is a veteran in the industry would be prepared for a Friday afternoon influx of check-ins right? NO IT WAS CHAOS! They looked flustered and unprepared, had snaking lines throughout their lobby and couldn't handle the amount of guests, Incredibly poor management. It took MORE THAN AN HOUR to get checked in. If this happens every Friday, are they too blind to flag this as an issue?

Most things were good. Clean room and excellent facilities.

• Reviewed: November 26, 2018

Lovely and comfortable

The pricing is a tad bit too steep all in all. Also if you’re after sightseeing as opposed to gambling this is not the area for you.

The breakfast buffet was to excellent!

• Reviewed: November 25, 2018

It was good.
    • Deluxe Twin Room

The view from our window- it was just a patch of undeveloped land...

The bed was so comfortable and the bathroom accommodations were great. The casino downstairs was better than the one in other hotels too.

• Reviewed: November 24, 2018

Wonderful
    • Deluxe King or Twin Room

Directions to of the neighbouring hotels. So confusing to walk . They send you in circles. Next time we go I will have a better idea.

The size of the room was huge and the view of the eiffel tower was a bonus. Thankyou Also I loved the linen on the bed. I must find out what material it is. So luxuriously soft.

• Reviewed: November 23, 2018

Can enjoy quality vacation with comparatively small budget.
    • Deluxe King or Twin Room

Its shuttle interval from outer harbour ferry terminal to hotel was toooo long. I had to wait almost for 25-30 mins watching all the other hotels shuttles come and go quite several times. My bathtub wasn't clean enough. Its handle has some stains and was a bit sticky. i cleaned the whole thing myself before use. Had breakfast at the 'Feast'. was just okay. But its Korean foods were ridiculous... it's like they just randomly cook and put the korean name on them. Didn't like them at all.

Overall, it is highly value money. I liked its location a lot. Since it's located in where all the hotels are clustered, very convenient to get other hotels' theaters and attractions. Also close to airport and ferry terminal. Compared to my stay in HK, room was spacious. liked enough room in bathroom. The staffs were generally nice and kind, especially the ones at the shuttle spots. Sheraton doesn't offer shuttle to the Senado Square, but the staffs kindly guided us other options to get there.

• Reviewed: November 22, 2018

Reasonable price and location!
    • Deluxe King or Twin Room

It's too hard for check in, because of many people wating in front of desk. even they have a kiosk but it's not smart and too late, loading time is too long. and I don't like hotelier (with kiosk person). The pillow got mildewed.

I reserved this hotel tonight. It's reasonable price to location and price. I can going to the other hotel more easier than Parisian Hotel.

• Reviewed: November 20, 2018

Ms Maureen Kris at the SPG check in counter has been very kind & helpful during my stay there.
    • Deluxe King or Twin Room

I've visited Macau several times this year & always picked Sheraton as my favourite hotel . Make some changes to the food choice at Feast Restaurant. The same all the time .... boring.

The room is spacious & the bed & pillows are superb!

• Reviewed: November 20, 2018

Great service, affordable price

The room wasn’t spotless clean

The stuff was generous and gave me early check in at 11:30 am. The bathroom has all small amnesties and the view was great

• Reviewed: November 16, 2018

The room (family suite) was great - basically...
    • Two-Bedroom Family Suite

The room (family suite) was great - basically interconnecting rooms but one furnished with kids bunk bed, sofa, kids dressing gown and slippers, Xbox etc. Nice touch. The main room was also exceptionally comfortable.

• Reviewed: November 16, 2018

Location is convenient.
    • Deluxe King or Twin Room

Check-In queue is too long. We have to wait for about one hour to check in. Please improve this process because the other part of hotel is already perfect.

Location is convenient. Employee is very helpful. Room is clean and complete amenities.

• Reviewed: November 15, 2018

Nice hotel, staff need more training and check-in needs improvement
    • Deluxe King or Twin Room

Check in takes forever (1hour) long queue always. Told them we wanted a non smoking room but a smoking room was given. They did change us to a non smoking room later. The cleaning staff (a guy) rang our doorbell and waited for no time to open the door. I was only in my underwear. Imagine if it was a lady changing.

Half of the rooms are with very good view facing the pool; the other half is looking at the rooftop with lots of machines.

• Reviewed: November 15, 2018

Would recommend to friend for their future visit
    • Deluxe King or Twin Room

Friendly staff, clean rooms convenient location and close to points of interests.

Close to everything of historical interests, night markets and airport line Taipei MRT

• Reviewed: November 14, 2018

Perfect

This is the first time I used booking.com but I didn’t aware the payment must make at the front desk and it’s inconvenient. But somehow the reception staff patient and helpful on this.

Convenience location

• Reviewed: November 12, 2018

I requested a room with the view of the Parisian tower and...
    • Deluxe King or Twin Room

The check in was slow and the room was a bit smelly.

I requested a room with the view of the Parisian tower and surprisingly the hotel did it for me. The view was great! My family and I took a lot of pictures. Thanks!

• Reviewed: November 12, 2018

Enjoy the stay in your hotel, hope to visit macua next trip and stay in the same hotel
    • Deluxe King or Twin Room

Outside the hotel the lighting is not so bright. There are not enough seating in the check in area. i hope to have small counter for light snack.

Ease to find the Location. The surrounding is amazing within the hotel passage way. There are many choice of Restaurant we can have our Lunch or Dinner. The Casino is smoke free.

• Reviewed: November 10, 2018

A good trip overall, however hotel experience was not the best
    • Deluxe Twin Room

Room service and cleanliness was sub par as compared to other competitors we have stayed at. Guest services were not the best at the time of checking out. Lack of proactive engagement with guests. Will be inclined to stay at another property/hotel the next time we visit the city.

• Reviewed: November 10, 2018

Great value for money. It made my Macau experience very nice!

I loved the front desk support (particulary from Ms Erika M) who made sure that I got everything sorted. Got a room with a nice view of the Eiffel Tower, free shuttle service, a good connection to the nearby shops/hotels/casino. Ms Erika took time to orient me how to go around the area which was very helpful. Got a complimentary cake for my bday! I will definitely recommend this hotel to my family and friends.

• Reviewed: November 5, 2018

We liked the restroom and the room was very comfy.
    • Deluxe King or Twin Room

When we went back to our room the second time the key card wasn't working, it was a hassle!

We liked the restroom and the room was very comfy. We also enjoyed the Eiffel Tower view in our room. Its very relaxing and if your in a budget and your looking for a very nice hotel i recommend Sheraton for the very reasonable price!

• Reviewed: November 3, 2018

I liked everything aside from the view of my room.
    • Deluxe King or Twin Room - with Cotai View

I requested for a Eiffel-view room. The check-in assistance told me that my room already has the requested view but actually it doesn't have it at all. I couldn't see even a part of the tower. I understand that I can't always have a good view but you'd better not said that it is when it is not.

I liked everything aside from the view of my room. The room condition is good enough and staffs are kind.

• Reviewed: October 31, 2018

DRAW DROPPING EXPERIENCE HERE - FABOULOUS !!!
    • Deluxe King or Twin Room

just a small hiccup on checkin which is rare here - hotel had a system upgrade so the 3 areas to check in was down to only 1 so we queued for an hour. but the guest supervisor Roberto was outstanding and looked after us after this incident free breakfast - room upgrade to an amazing suite/view - this trip to Macau was a huge highlight on our travels and we will be returning here and definitely staying at this luxurious hotel. the pool area is a wow factor also so many pools of different sizes to choose from has to be nearly 10 pools or more and the view from the pools of Eiffel tower , venetian what an amazing hotel this is absolutely loved it !!!!!!

the view from the amazing room - executive suite of the effiel tower and the venetian - was wow factor this room and the view and the facilities in the room provided - just amazing . will be definitely staying here again

• Reviewed: October 30, 2018

Holiday Hotel
    • Deluxe King or Twin Room

At hotel check-in counter, we were told no booking information which never happened to us before. It turned out the hotel entered my first name as my last name. The room was located at 18th floor, but a low-frequency noise during late-night hours somewhat bothered us.

A centrally situated hotel with free shuttle connections to almost anywhere in town. We enjoyed nice breakfasts and the staff who provided us excellent services.

• Reviewed: October 29, 2018

Easy access for food and shopping.
    • Deluxe King or Twin Room

Location is good and has ample facilities. Good places to eat at reasonable prices

Easy access for food and shopping. Great shopping mall to cater for all tastes

• Reviewed: October 29, 2018

Great stay and would surely visit again.
    • Deluxe King or Twin Room

I think the minibar could have been stocked prior to arrival and the TV movies were a little expensive considering there isn't a huge amount of quality on there. Asides to that the place was great.

As a whole the stay was amazing. Myself and my girlfriend were amazed at how wonderful the staff were, they really made us feel like they cared. It was a great stay and we will be sure to re-visit in the future.

• Reviewed: October 27, 2018

Very friendly and courteous staff.
    • Deluxe King or Twin Room

The pool was too cold. We were 3 people checking in but they only had toiletries enough for 1 guest. When we called to get more supplies it seemed like they only wanted to give us 1 more set. Maybe cos other guests take more than they need?

Very friendly and courteous staff.

• Reviewed: October 26, 2018

Good experiense.
    • Deluxe King or Twin Room

Some furniture need to renew , mini bar is empty and is on request, the toilet aminities is minimum. The Sands Cotai area which this hotel also located( in general) is a good lucxury place but i personaly perefer to stay in old town macau in my next trip as i feel old town is much real and more ejoyable , more options availabe and cheper in some aspects. Taxi is cost like 60-70 MOP to Sands Cotai from old town macau, also COD free shutle bus is available during a day to visit.

Quite place to rest, good bed , location is good and easy access to City of dream and venetion, venetion has food court, near to many casio, how ever in Macau any where you go you can get to One casino in waking distance, in total you get what you paid for .

• Reviewed: October 23, 2018

Over-priced for a dirty room
    • Deluxe King or Twin Room

I didn’t care for any special facilities since we were only staying for one night. I chose the Sheraton because I expected at least a pristine room. Very disappointed to discover that our room had not been cleaned properly. Long queues for checking in and out.

Large room, convenient location.

• Reviewed: October 22, 2018

Excellent stay and property.
    • Deluxe King or Twin Room

Complimentary breakfast could have been made available in this price. A kids play room is required for parents who could be busy in casino.

Great location and property. Check in staff (Ms Christina) valued my request to provide me a room on higher floor with good room view.

• Reviewed: October 21, 2018

Highly reccomend ,will be back again

Nothing bad

Staff very friendly and helpful ,really good service )thank u for the room with a great view and for a birthday cake)breakfast is very good,so many varieties of food)

• Reviewed: October 21, 2018

The atmosphere is perfect.
    • Deluxe King or Twin Room

Some of the staff is quite rude to the guests. The attitude is bad and shouting to the guests, especially the staff working for the traffic control outside the hotel.

The atmosphere is perfect. Nice room and good transportation service.

• Reviewed: October 20, 2018

It was a good experience and there will be second time.
    • Two-Bedroom Family Suite

Elevator indications from the lobby were confusing and didn’t go to floors as indicated. So had to hop to the next section.

Spacious rooms and bathrooms. Kids loved it and wanted to stay for few more days.

• Reviewed: October 19, 2018

Nice hotel.
    • Deluxe King or Twin Room - with Cotai View

reception is a bit noisy and crowded...well maybe because it was the area of the casino already.

Staff Ms. Erika Mallari was super nice and accommodating...she even asked us how was our stay when we chanced upon her walking in the lobby...she asked a bellman to accompany and show us where to go when we asked for directions.

• Reviewed: October 18, 2018

A very pleasant stay.
    • Deluxe King or Twin Room

So big, easy to get lost. Was on the 25th floor and could do with more lifts to get to this floor. Coffee shop closes too early - 1130pm

Comfortable room, clean and with all required facilities. Issues with SPG membership finally resolved at the hotel with the help of the staff. Good breakfast and excellent service from the staff and addressed by name.

• Reviewed: October 17, 2018

Would recommend to book in the room with Cotai view. It's worth the price!
    • Deluxe King or Twin Room - with Cotai View

Checking in took a little while even if we are in priority lane.

The staffs were accomodating, especially Erica who allowed us for late check out as I am travelling with senior.

• Reviewed: October 17, 2018

Location was very good.
    • Deluxe King or Twin Room

Check in counter and kios was very crowded, spent too much time for checking in. Shower booth was bad, only short curtain, Room carpet and toilet were dirty.

Location was very good. Bed were comfort.

• Reviewed: October 15, 2018

Location is just perfect, walking distance from all the...
    • Deluxe King or Twin Room

Like every Sheraton services, this was just what was guaranteed.

Location is just perfect, walking distance from all the lively places and everything is available with ease.

• Reviewed: October 14, 2018

Great value for money in a luxury hotel
    • Deluxe King or Twin Room

The A/C a bit too strong even when reduced. If you sit at the desk after a while you freeze

Very large rooms and very comfortable beds. The bathroom is well equipped and spacious.

• Reviewed: October 7, 2018

I felt bad as I always stay in Sheraton and use booking.com for books hotels but this time was Bad
    • Deluxe King or Twin Room

I didn’t request for two twin bed but they insisted it was by booking.com I wanted a double bed as with husbmd I can’t sleep separate , although I requested on arrival wasn’t able to get one

I requested room near the elevator was good I was given

• Reviewed: October 3, 2018

Great place to Stay Loved it
    • Deluxe King or Twin Room

Our birthday Twins Well 5 star buffet was simlpy awsome Staff treated us so well even birthday care the oysters are fresh and french and No limit one of the best meals in my life rooms where stunning the viewed over the strip at night the place just sparkled Staff are A grade What an amazing few days we had Thankyou for making our Stay perfect

• Reviewed: October 2, 2018

The location is nice, close to shopping malls
    • Deluxe King or Twin Room

They gave me the worst room, at the end of the hallway. Walking back to my room is kind of scary at night. The room is not clean, I found a short hair on my bed.

The location is nice, close to shopping malls

• Reviewed: September 30, 2018

Nice location, nice people ,quick checkin—but need the same...
    • Deluxe King or Twin Room

Swimming pool is so simple. No warm water or jacuze. Even it’s Sep, bit cold for kids.

Nice location, nice people ,quick checkin—but need the same card that you use the booking.com or makes some trouble.

• Reviewed: September 28, 2018

We love EVERYTHING about this hotel!
    • Deluxe King or Twin Room

We love EVERYTHING about this hotel! Once you arrive, there’s a free shuttle bus from the airport (look for the pink bus with Parisian hotel sign). The staffs are very accommodating taking me to check-in at the club member floor. The room is a WOW, not to mention the comfy bed that we slept like babies! The fitness is huge with everything we need including sauna and steam room. Will definitely stay here again :)

• Reviewed: September 26, 2018

Nice big room, very clean and comfortable,close to shops,...
    • Deluxe King or Twin Room

Nice big room, very clean and comfortable,close to shops, food courts and casinos, free shuttle bus, they provide plenty of bottled water everyday, stayed for 6 days,

• Reviewed: September 25, 2018

Easy access to everywhere in cotai area

Nothing special.

Easy access to everywhere in cotai area Kind staff and clean room with good condition Yam cha on the ground floor is my favorite restaurant in macau. Reasonable price and good quality

Sheraton Macao 3 nights.
    • Executive Suite - with Club Lounge Access

1. The 3-star like breakfast and club lounge. 2. Hassle Coffee making in the room, malfunction. 3. Eateries within casino area, not accessible to kids. 4. Nothing much for kids other than the outdoor pool. 5. Long wait to check in.

1. Clean, spacious room. Comfy bed. 2. Allowed early check-in and late check-out. 3. Some attentive staff at the breakfast lounge, particularly Mr Rowell. 4. Good housekeeping and turn down service.

• Reviewed: September 25, 2018

We pushed the DO NOT DISTURB button by mistake so the ...
    • Deluxe King or Twin Room

We pushed the DO NOT DISTURB button by mistake so the cleaning staff didn't clean our room in morning, instead they left a card saying that we can announce them to clean our room anytime we want.

• Reviewed: September 25, 2018

We were so impressed, it was Mid Autumn Festival so very...
    • Deluxe King or Twin Room

We were so impressed, it was Mid Autumn Festival so very busy and the staff were quick and friendly even with the big crowds. Also booked the room for 4 but we have 2 teenagers so when we returned they had set up a single bed in the room so they didn't have to share the bed.

• Reviewed: September 21, 2018

Very comfortable stay with easy access to both Macau ferry piers

The view was not great

The room was very luxurious with a very comfortable bed and nice bathroom. It was also really nice that there was a shuttle bus running from the hotel to each of the ferry piers.

• Reviewed: September 17, 2018

Great location, comfortable bed, well-equipped gym and good...
    • Deluxe King or Twin Room

Queue for check in was terrible, an hour’s wait. Similarly, the express check out counters could not be used and it’s another hour’s wait.

Great location, comfortable bed, well-equipped gym and good restaurants.

• Reviewed: September 10, 2018

I had a billing problem,but after i complained saw that I...
    • Deluxe King or Twin Room

same food at buffet at Feast for 3 straight days....

I had a billing problem,but after i complained saw that I had made a mistake.THey replied within 12 hrs .We cleared the matter up....Thats service..

• Reviewed: September 9, 2018

Room exceptional.
    • Deluxe King or Twin Room

Had lunch in Feast for 3 straight days.....Food 95% the same.Can understand basic 50 or 60% but 95%,Deserts all low quality with cheapest quality most easily made possible.Very disappointed

Room exceptional.quiet and extremely comfortable

• Reviewed: September 7, 2018

We apparently arrived and checked in Late due to a flight...

We apparently arrived and checked in Late due to a flight delay, and Ruby, our front attendant gladly extended our check out time the following day. She as well, looked for a room available with the best view in Cotai. The rooms are spacious and clean. I was amazed how fast and efficient the checking in and out process was!

• Reviewed: September 7, 2018

friendly staff T concierge and very helpful
    • Deluxe King or Twin Room

Only I hate to stay so end of the room feel the room so far .. I prefer stay nearby the elevator . Also prefer sky Tower

friendly staff T concierge and very helpful

• Reviewed: August 31, 2018

We are pleased to be served by friendly and helpful front...

The location is a distant to the Macao city center and the hotel do not have shuttle service to the destination.

We are pleased to be served by friendly and helpful front desk staff (priority line) on 27 Aug at around 5 pm. She patiently responded to our queries and attended to our request for room type.

• Reviewed: August 31, 2018

The Guest Relation staffs of Sheraton Hotel Macau made our...
    • Deluxe King or Twin Room - with Cotai View

The Guest Relation staffs of Sheraton Hotel Macau made our stay very comfortable.They were very accomodating with all our needs and queries.Though there are new hotels in Cotai Strip showing great building facade, I would recommend Sheraton for their impeccable service.Special mention to Guest relation staff Erika Mallari and supervisor Ed Caillan who embodied what great customer service should be.I would definitely be staying in Sheraton when I visit Macau again.

• Reviewed: August 29, 2018

The hotel overall was amazing.
    • Deluxe King or Twin Room

The hotel overall was amazing. A special mention Must go to Cyril! He was absolutely fantastic and the hotel should really commend him on the excellent service he provided to us. I would recommend the Sheraton to anyone - we had a lovely stay!

• Reviewed: August 27, 2018

Expensive, Good and plenty of people
    • Deluxe King or Twin Room

Expensive Staying prices are much cheaper off season. The pool was closed on the grounds of problematic weather

Location Free bus There are transitions to nearby hotels and expensive shopping centers.

• Reviewed: August 19, 2018

appreciate the attention and the bedroom preparation for the...
    • Deluxe King or Twin Room

checkin (45 min) was too long. only 2 counter for family checkin. it is way too slow and too low

appreciate the attention and the bedroom preparation for the kids. we had linked bedroom as requested.

• Reviewed: August 19, 2018

Value for money
    • Deluxe King or Twin Room

Clean up room very slow and very fast. So u can imagine how they clean. There is no signage to tell I want to clean up room too

The room rate as compare to Galaxy, Venetian at the time I book.

• Reviewed: August 10, 2018

Staff are very polite helpfull and approachable.
    • Executive Suite - with Club Lounge Access

Staff are very polite helpfull and approachable.Erika,Ruby,Pedro,Roland and all the staff at the level 4 concierge,Cleaners on our two rooms 3252 & 3253,chefs at level 4 buffet and baggage boys delivered an excellent service.Excellent staff made this Hotel a Trillion the most stars that i could give/endless stars👍👍👍❤️😘

• Reviewed: August 10, 2018

Eiffel tower view .. amazing hotel
    • Deluxe King or Twin Room

The receptionist named Christina from solved my online booking problem when i tried to tell her my concern. They were all very helpful especially the filipina receptionist.

• Reviewed: August 6, 2018

Weekend in macau
    • Deluxe King or Twin Room

The only complaint is the smell of smoke coming from the casino. Something the hotel can do little about.

Great location. Easy walk indoors to other hotels. Bedroom very comfortable and breakfast buffet extensive. Cafe in lobby good value and staff very helpful and friendly especially as we do not speak the language

• Reviewed: August 3, 2018

Great stay for a weekend getaway with partner!
    • Deluxe King or Twin Room - with Cotai View

My booking included the Cotai view but when I arrived I was told that the room with the Parisian view was not ready and I could either wait for 1-2 hours for the room to be cleaned or settle for the Venetian view. Just a little disappointed and settled for the Venetian view since I couldn't be bothered to wait for another hour or two. Also, the only downside is that you can't find a single convenient store within the hotel area (Venetian, Parisian or Sands Cotai Central) but there were 3 complimentary bottles of water in the room which makes it a bit better.

Everything was as expected. The room is clean and comfortable. The location is perfect - a lot of shuttle buses reach Sands Cotai Central from both piers in Macau, you can even take shuttle buses to Venetian or Parisian and it is just a 10-15 minute walk away from Sheraton.

• Reviewed: August 3, 2018

Fair enough.
    • Deluxe King or Twin Room

Took so long for check in. Staffs not so friendly. Coffee, tea and everything was hidden inside the drawer so I just noticed when I'm about to check out.

Connected with many strategic building such as Venettian

• Reviewed: August 2, 2018

Nice hotel.
    • Club King or Twin Room - with Club Lounge Access

The room smells bad. The check-in process was too long.

Nice location. Super quite. Nice view. You can walk to other hotels. The club lounge staff are so friendly.

• Reviewed: July 31, 2018

Only the guy send the key for me .
    • Deluxe King or Twin Room - with Cotai View

The Room.this is my family 1st time go Macau that why I book Sheraton the photo I saw is really good and Wow... becos I want they enjoy .We are 6 person when I check in I request check out on 12pm cos we planning mornings go Poolside... I already make booking.for 2 room around 1or 2 month .When we arrive around 3 plus the staff told me only room r ready ...This us not accept...& The room I book I don thing is worth for one night 2 room is $1000. Cos I stay holidays inn bfor only $180.Room is big.& I working in hotel industry I know about the room rate & room was ...Is very disappointed...We tomorrow morning check out around 10am..Become we very very disappointed.i book Sheraton hotel I through will give me that kind Wow.. Experience...But end up is "WHAT IS THIs" my friends n my working friend all are waiting for me to tell them how good is Sheraton because some going to Macau looking for Hotel ...I will tell them no to stay Sheraton...Is because is 1st important guest for them is from mailand China..No us.. that why my room they changed n not room for me only one ...

Only the guy send the key for me .My another room is 2528,..The guy very Good..

• Reviewed: July 29, 2018

Great facilities and the staff are just lovely.
    • Deluxe King or Twin Room - with Cotai View

The pools are quite small - really just for splashing about. Nice for small kids but they are too small to actually swim and don’t have slides etc for bigger kids. Small Qube playroom opening soon, but otherwise no specific kids facilities. However, everything is connected to Venetian so can just use Qube there.

Great facilities and the staff are just lovely. Got a good deal on Booking.com so value for money was good as room rates in Macau can be ridiculously expensive. Room was big and immaculately clean.

We Price Match