2. Macau hotel reviews
  3. Macau hotel reviews
  4. Reviews of Studio City Hotel

Reviews of Studio City Hotel This rating is a reflection of how the property compares to the industry standard when it comes to price, facilities and services available. It's based on a self-evaluation by the property. Use this rating to help choose your stay!

Studio City Macau, Estrada do Istmo, Cotai, Macau, Macau

#20 of 71 hotels in Macau

Read more– opens a dialog box

• Reviewed: December 16, 2018

Pleasant stay in a decent hotel with nice view.
    • Celebrity Premium Vista King Room

The decoration and resting area in the Celebrity Tower lobby were underwhelming and had less 'wow' factors, but not a big deal.

Decent accommodation. Nice view as we we could see the Eiffel Tower and the Parisian from our room. Comfortable bed and room is more spacious than that of the Parisian (we stayed in both). Staff were very attentive and nice.

• Reviewed: December 10, 2018

A very friendly and clean hotel to stay in
    • Celebrity Twin

Very accommodating and understanding. I appreciate for their help when we were panic and my dad need immediate medical advise during our stay. The hotel arrange for ambulance and ensure we are safe and taken care of in the foreign land

A very friendly and clean hotel to stay in

• Reviewed: December 2, 2018

Unforgettable Experience
    • Celebrity Twin

Double bed was slightly less wider than typical double bed, but it still can fit 2 people.

We like the room very much. Totally no bad comment. It was worth the price, especially the night view.

• Reviewed: November 30, 2018

Relaxing stay at a great hotel
    • Celebrity King

The room and bathroom was above average but I felt the shower did not reflect that. Although, it was still pleasant I felt a more powerful shower would have been better.

There are frequent shuttle bues from the ferry terminal to the hotel. Check in was a breeze, Anthony the guy who checked us in was professional, friendly and informative. The room was large and spacious and the bed was so comfortable. Overall, the stay was relaxing and will definitely recommend this hotel.

• Reviewed: November 29, 2018

highly recommended!
    • Celebrity Premium Vista Twin Room

In the outdoor pool area, it’s quite stict. they are allowing only 4 persons to get an access to the pool...

Everything is exceptional... Our room has a nice view of the eiffel tower replica. The staff is very considerate bec he gave me a late check out since we check in late in the afternoon. And, also he gave me a discount ticket that can be used in 4D batman ride. Plus, there are variety of shopping stores and restaurants inside that we really enjoyed.

• Reviewed: November 26, 2018

I think I will not check-in this hotel in the future if not necessary.
    • Celebrity Cotai Vista King

The room is far smaller than expected when compared with the hotel around with similar price. Also, my anniversary is on 24 Nov, but the cake I requested was delivered on 23 Nov. And the cake supposed to be a surprise for my wife but the staff told me that the cake will be delivered soon in front of my wife when check-in, so no more surprise. Moreover, the instruction for the facilities in the room is not clear. Furthermore, my room is not prepared when I arrived at 21:00, and I can see the staff is calling for different floor to get me the room I booked and changed the room card holder for a few times because she wrote a room number on it and found it is not yet ready and change another. It has been repeated for at least twice. I was still waiting there when other guests queued behind me has already left for their room. One more thing, their shop even restaurant / cafe which suppose to be a place to have a coffee in the morning is not opened until 11:00 am

The hotel is new, and what we would like to participate is exactly in the hotel.

• Reviewed: November 17, 2018

It’s my third times or the forth times to choose to stay...
    • Celebrity Premium Vista King Room

It’s my third times or the forth times to choose to stay with studio city . Literally I really love this hotel.my partner and I had a extremely great time here. Staff are all friendly and welcoming.Thank you studio city .and keep going .excellent !!! We would definitely choose you again.

• Reviewed: November 15, 2018

Furnishing was excellent , we also like its swimming pool.
    • Celebrity Twin

The Air Conditioner needs servicing as it has some sort of smell when the temp was tuned above 22 deg C

Furnishing was excellent , we also like its swimming pool.

• Reviewed: November 15, 2018

Comfortable stay!
    • Celebrity Cotai Vista Twin

The payment or deposit process is a bit complicated and confusing and staff themselves don’t seem to communicate among themselves about what was offered to the guests.

Comfortable stay!

• Reviewed: November 13, 2018

Comfortable stay.
    • Celebrity Premium Vista King Room

Services and front desk staff is just fair, they seem lack of patient when we were checking in.

The facility is in good condition, we have the view of the Parisian in our room which is very nice.

• Reviewed: November 11, 2018

One of the best hotel stays we've had!

The rooms are very spacious and clean. The views are fantastic. The service is great. The kids loved the water facilities and attractions. Highly recommended.

• Reviewed: November 9, 2018

A special room with Parisian view
    • Celebrity Twin

When we went to Taipa Ferry Terminal because of early ship time, unfortunately, we couldn`t use the suttle bus. That`s why I had no choice but to take a taxi. Not only the employees who caught the taxi at the hotel but also the taxi driver was too unkind. So I don't want to use a taxi in Macau any more. My room had Parisian view but I am sorry my room is far from the elevator.

I stayed Studio City only one night and want to recommend to people who are supposed to stay in Macau(Taipa). They has a good suttle bus system so I and my family could traveled anywhere.

• Reviewed: November 7, 2018

Really nice, clean, comfortable room.
    • Celebrity King

We didn't dislike anything, just felt like it was a bit quiet and some of the restaurants on the signage hadn't moved in yet.

Really nice, clean, comfortable room. Everything is really new. Because it's so new it seems like shops are still moving in and it seemed quite quiet compared to other casinos. Great pool and lazy river. The Batman ride was fun. When the bar had shut and there was no alcohol on the floor, a doorman found someone to go and get us some beer. Also Mian the noodle bar sold 10/10 snow crab ramen. Also they had a free shuttle bus and really helpful staff.

• Reviewed: November 7, 2018

Everything was grand and great.
    • Celebrity King

I chose hotel specifically for the pool because my son loves to swim but the water in the out door pool was so cold but it looked really great. They did have an indoor pool but I think you have to pay Php2,000+ to get in Few food choices

Everything was grand and great. the vuew in the room was so nice.

• Reviewed: November 6, 2018

• Celebrity King

Best hotel very clean pools were excellent food very good little expensive but it is a hotel and that's what you pay in hotels but overall excellent stay

• Reviewed: November 3, 2018

Enjoyed our stay
    • Celebrity Premium Vista King Room

Room service is only up 10.30pm and most restaurants were already closed after midnight, there were some open but at casino and child is not allowed inside the resto. So bring some foods from airport if you arrived at might night flight.

Oh! We have the best view in our room, i love the outdoor jacuzzi and breakfast buffet❤ it was great lots of choices. Good location

• Reviewed: October 18, 2018

I booked Cotai Vista Celebrity King Room, had a pleasant...
    • Celebrity Cotai Vista King

If I have to nitpick, then the firm pillow is not firm enough.

I booked Cotai Vista Celebrity King Room, had a pleasant experience. - service at Concierge is exceptional - Miss Choco delivers superb customer service. Room is big and spacious. Bed is clean and towels are thick and smells fresh. Hotel has amazing Riverscape Pool that will thrill kids. Highly recommended

• Reviewed: October 14, 2018

The room was immaculate.
    • Celebrity Premium Vista King Room

Pacha was closed. So went to the sister site city of dreams. Really great nightclub there called Cubic. Check it out.

The room was immaculate. The front door staff were extremely helpful. The Batman 4D ride was amazing. The hotel is vast and you don’t need to venture out there is that much to do.

• Reviewed: September 25, 2018

We love it! We had so much fun! And we’ll definitely come back!
    • Celebrity Premium Vista King Room

Nothing really. We had a great time!

We love our room! Bed was very comfy. The view (the Parisian/Eiffel tower) is nice especially at night. We love that there are free shuttles from the hotel to the airport and vice versa! We love everything!

• Reviewed: September 21, 2018

Facility is good
    • Celebrity Twin

There is breakfast ball match, supposed default a free ticket, but the checkin & check out staff did not tell us this news, at the end I need to pay extra to buy ticket

Facility is good

• Reviewed: September 16, 2018

Shuttle bus service was great and with many routes options.
    • Celebrity King

Check-in was really slow and I have waited for an extra hour. There is not many food options around.

Shuttle bus service was great and with many routes options. Room service is nice. Everything is a phone call away.

• Reviewed: August 30, 2018

Awesome staff and service!
    • Celebrity Twin

Even though there were bus transportation, the time was limited. Also sometimes i had to wait for a long time.

Wonderful staff and service. Especially room cleaning was great. Twice a day, staff visited the room and asked for inconvenience. Also the pool was great and breakfast buffet was awesome. I would like to stay again!

• Reviewed: August 12, 2018

5.5
    I choose this property to enjoy the water park as advertised...
    • Celebrity Cotai Vista Twin

We were only able to try the indoor pool which is only accessible if you book a suite, otherwise you need to pay an additional charge of $300 per head.

I choose this property to enjoy the water park as advertised about their facilities but we weren’t able to try it coz of the typhoon, not even take photo at the place.

• Reviewed: July 30, 2018

I just didnt like the security so impolite and annoying the...
    • Celebrity Premium Vista King Room

I just didnt like the security so impolite and annoying the staffs are good but the security interupt while playing in casino named Jackson and the orher security its not good thanks

• Reviewed: July 29, 2018

The service at night from staff in our rooms.
    • Celebrity Premium Vista King Room

In our room it had a couch. The couch took up a lot of room. A table and chair setting would of been nicer. The cost of drinks in the swim up bar.

The service at night from staff in our rooms. Coming in opening up blinds and doing the ice bucket. Plus the free water.

• Reviewed: July 29, 2018

You will enjoy there..
    • Celebrity Twin

Since no many English language visitors are around, therefore, the shuttle drivers are not able to communicate. However, the hotel staff communicates in English in perfect. The breakfast is too expensive and may not affordable to everyone.

I have read before in the comments regarding this hotel a lot and mostly mentioned regarding the staff action is not the proper and long time for check-in. Actually, the staff were excellent and very helpful and supportive. We checked in in a very short time. All were excellent. Shuttle facilitate transportation to everywhere. I highly recommend this hotel.

• Reviewed: July 26, 2018

Overly charged
    • Celebrity Twin

bed is too soft n not much entertainmt around pool close too early and no classy bar for chat eating outlets low quality

clean shuttle buses very nice staff not gd for family

• Reviewed: July 19, 2018

- hollywood themed hotel with nice window views and...

- tv channels a bit limited

- hollywood themed hotel with nice window views and surrounding area - kids friendly swimming pool/river - good breakfast selection - large rooms

• Reviewed: July 17, 2018

Family Hotel
    • Celebrity Twin

crowded and lobby design of the hotel bit too loud... the facilities just average, no steam or sauna, only big outdoor pools and small gym.

The location is good.. and the hotel have good shopping (lots luxury brands) and entertainment (for kids)... best for family not for couple or newlywed.

• Reviewed: July 3, 2018

If you get a good deal this hotel is a good choice, don’t pay over the odds on a late booking.
    • Celebrity Premium Vista King Room

The room was not ready when we arrived, even though it was past 3pm. They also told us we had to go in smoking room as no others left. If check in is at 3pm you should not have to wait for your room if you are checking in at 3:15. We did not got told we need to tell the staff we wanted our room cleaning, so the next day we came back from a full day out at 5pm and the room had not been cleaned.

The pool was a good size and we enjoyed having a swim up pool bar.

• Reviewed: July 1, 2018

awesome
    • Celebrity King

the bed was like cloud.. so comfortable place to stay in macau, and the value of money was fare. studio city will be my choice on my next macau trip..but will try another type of room.. the staff was friendly too..

• Reviewed: July 1, 2018

Overall a very good stay still.
    • Celebrity King

As the property is relatively new some entertainment attraction and shops are not open yet. A little underwhelmed with the Riverscape.

The room is spacious and comfortable. There are photo opportunities everywhere. Free shuttles to almost anywhere too.

• Reviewed: June 29, 2018

Instantaneous Trip to Macau
    • Star Premier Twin Suite

We arrived at 2pm, room was not ready. We returned at 3.30pm, our room was still not ready even it had already past 3pm, the official check in time. The staff explained officially check in time was from 3pm. So it could reasonably be 3pm 4pm 5pm or 6pm etc. Anyway, we were told to come back an hour later or we could only have a lower floor room at that time. Take it or return at 4.30pm to try your luck was the message we got. We were not happy with the guy's attitude at all but didn't want to miss the sun at the pool so we compromised.

Comfy bed, nice room, good to have both indoor and outdoor swimming pools.

• Reviewed: June 26, 2018

Awesome! Definitely recommending
    • Celebrity King

Didn't like that we have to check out when we can't bear to 😭😭😭 Everything was excellent ✌️😝

We love the rooms, the view, the conveniently planned shuttle bus and everything ✌️😍

• Reviewed: June 18, 2018

Fun hotel in Macau
    • Celebrity King

Great location and atmosphere. Fun hotel, best suited to families. Room was comfortable and amenities fantastic. Staff were very friendly and we received the most delicious cheesecake as a honeymoon gift. Would definitely stay here again.

• Reviewed: June 17, 2018

Cool young design hotel with alien invasion theme during my...

Hotel is located all the way to the end of the Main Street. When I first arrive, was expecting a warm welcome with great smile from front desk for such high end hotel but NO. Overall the front desk stuff service was ok, just not friendly enough in my opinion. The outdoor pool is too shallow! Definitely not suitable for adult serious swim, more for family with kids.

Cool young design hotel with alien invasion theme during my stay. Easy access to COD, old town(grand emperor hotel drop off), taipa, Macao tower etc. Free hotel Ferris wheel ride and voucher for water performance! Free smooth WiFi!

• Reviewed: June 13, 2018

Fantastic Hotel and Casino!

Needs more food choices!

Clean rooms also located very close to Parisian. Celebrated the wife’s birthday and got a complimentary cake! Also was given entertainment vouchers being guests to the hotel.

• Reviewed: June 11, 2018

We enjoyed our stay and wished we had more time to enjoy the...
    • Celebrity King

We enjoyed our stay and wished we had more time to enjoy the hotel facilities especially the pool. The hotel delivered a complimentry birthday cake to our room for my friends birthday which was delicious. We would definatley recommend the buffet breakfast which had a great selection and we feel studio City was the best hotel on the contai strip to stay for a fun break. Shuttles buses are great to visit some hotels but if you don't mind a walk it is possible walk between to close ones. You can also catch a bus to the panda pavillion from across the road but you must have Hk or Macau coins around $6 each way per person. We also loved the reel and batman ride was fun too. We were able to store our bags before check in to avoid queing and we could then wonder around the hotel without our baggage and check in later that evening. Loved the animatronic dinosaurs but the aliens took a bit of getting use too. Would definatley stay here again if i return to Macau.

• Reviewed: June 8, 2018

Great experience!
    • Celebrity Cotai Vista King

Great experience!!! I requested non-smoking room and I've got it with the great view of Eiffel tower, I've dinner with the Eiffel light show with the nice view that other cannot see it. That's Awesome!!

• Reviewed: June 7, 2018

will definitely recommend for families with small kids.
    • Celebrity King

the pool did not cater for adults. too much for children. very very family oriented with small kids not for teenagers or adult kids.

excellent location. room was new and clean and very comfortable. variety of eat aways. close to other casinos and other eateries.

• Reviewed: June 7, 2018

Good stay for the first time, not recommended as 2nd stay.
    • Celebrity Twin

There is no tunnel, underground link to other hotel, hence during raining days, it’s inconvenient to leave. Not enough food stalls & no restaurant that open 24 hours.

• Reviewed: June 5, 2018

Awesome
    • Celebrity Twin

The shower was a little poor

Fantastic booking offer that included entertainment vouchers. Exceptionally friendly and helpful staff. Good frequency of shuttle bus service. Great pool area.

• Reviewed: June 4, 2018

Excellent option for exploring the Cotai Strip
    • Celebrity Cotai Vista King

-the dining options leave a lot to be desired, the not-so-aptly named "Gourmet Alley" looks like an unfinished after-thought and, while the bakery is good, has no other workable options other than MacDonald's.

-the room was large and beautiful, we were fortunate to have a view directly facing the nearby Parisian's Eiffel Tower, which was just breath-taking (maybe one can ask for this when making the reservation) -the amenities in the room were impeccable, it had everything you could want/need -large, fancy bathroom -while check-in was crowded, the staff was efficient and exceedingly polite and helpful -they provide a free shuttle around the strip as well as to the airport/ferry terminal/downtown Macao - very helpful!

• Reviewed: June 3, 2018

Strategic location on Cotai Strip
    • Celebrity King

Long queque and waiting time to check-in. Need to speed up the process and make it easier and more convenient for customers. In contrast, check-out was a breeze.

Excellent free shuttle to all major destinations, strategic location to explore Cotai Strip. Times Square mall has good selection of shops, restaurants and entertainment. Nearby to Parisian and Venetian. Nearby to airport, border gate and Taipa Village/ Collane for local sight seeing. Breakfast buffet delicious and wide variety of food from West and East. Free entertainment vouchers for hotel guests. Wonderful facilities like 24 hours gym and free access to pool and river escapades. Helpful and friendly staff able to communicate well in English.

• Reviewed: May 31, 2018

Good hotel

Was a long queue to check in (30 mins) and we also had to wait until 5pm to check in even though it should have been 3pm not the end of the world, but could have been better.

Great size rooms Every facility you could want in the hotel Clean rooms Decent pool

• Reviewed: May 25, 2018

The hotel is in a good location at the Cotai strip, next to...
    • Celebrity King

The vouchers provided are very limited. For example the casino vouchers can only be used on slot machines and you have to register for their “club” first. Even after doing this I could not get the credit working. The same applies to the vouchers you get for entertainment; if you want to use them on for example the Batman experience you have to pay on top of that. During check in the staff said there were no more non-smoking rooms left, however after a while they managed to get a room still non-smoking. Staff was very polite and friendly but did not speak a lot of English. Restaurants at the hotel are not great and they are way too expensive.

The hotel is in a good location at the Cotai strip, next to The Parisian. There are lots of facilities and entertainment and also a casino. There’s swimming pools and lots of space to do tanning. The bus shuttle service provided is handy to get to the ferry or airport and has different destinations in Macau (mainly Cotai area). The breakfast buffet had lots of choice and was very good.

• Reviewed: May 23, 2018

Overall is good, the staffs were nice and the room was great...
    • Star Premier King Suite

I stayed a star premier king suite, just a comment is hotel should put some handle inside the standing shower, as my son who is 4 years old was slipped with his hips hit the floor inside the standing shower. He is fine but hotel should think about safety for senior and child.

Overall is good, the staffs were nice and the room was great as well.

• Reviewed: May 20, 2018

The place was very convinience and there is a few shuttle...
    • Celebrity Cotai Vista Twin

The staff was not friendly. Didn’t provide clear information. Slight disappointed with the check in process and staff looking down on people’s appearance

The place was very convinience and there is a few shuttle service to bring you to other hotels.

• Reviewed: May 7, 2018

Would like to come back here with my family & friends.
    • Celebrity King

The washroom was a little dirty. There was still dirt/stain on the sink and the toilet bowl.

The bed was spacious and comfy! The view was amazing, The Parisian. Loved the pool/beach in the hotel. My family and I really enjoyed our stay.

• Reviewed: May 6, 2018

Value for money fantastic
    • Star Premier King Suite

I like the service in front desk one of Philippine lady served us to check in. I love the clean bath tub. And the city view room. Compare with the Venetian ,5 star to studio city.definitely will stay back this hotel .

• Reviewed: April 30, 2018

Plenty of utensils available in the room.
    • Celebrity King

Noted reception had a signage which includes breakfast if you pay a certain price nightly. For one night, I got a pretty good deal and it met the requirement of the price nightIy, but when I asked I was informed breakfast wasn't included in our stay. I guess it's the perk if you booked right at the hotel. Would've been nice to try their breakfast. None the less, my partner and I would most likely come back again.

Plenty of utensils available in the room. Spacious. Beautiful view. Very comfortable bed Incredibly clean room. Thermostat fast adjustment in room temperature. Huge shower/tub-like facilities allowed for a relaxing bath time.

• Reviewed: April 30, 2018

Casino City
    • Celebrity Cotai Vista Twin

The food court was less than average. Casino right in the middle of hotel. The decor is garish and extremely dated downstairs.

The pool and the shops. Some restaurants outside food court are okay.

• Reviewed: April 8, 2018

Very helpful and willing to help staffs.
    • Celebrity Premium Vista King Room

Too quiet comparing to Venetian. Service time can be faster. We got our room late as we require a non-smoking room. But staffs have very service minded.

Very helpful and willing to help staffs. Nice swimming pool.

• Reviewed: April 7, 2018

Studio city a homage to the films
    • Celebrity Cotai Vista King

To get to the Batman ride and Funzone you have to walk the length of the hotel!!! From one area to the next.

It still feels new and the staff are quite nice.

• Reviewed: April 5, 2018

Overall experience was very good. But I think i still overpay the price for this hotel.
    • Celebrity Cotai Vista Twin

Breakfast is expensive. Not many food restaurant inside.

Room is clean, new and big. I like thsi hotel alot. Casino staff is friendly but not the hotel staff.

• Reviewed: April 1, 2018

Pool was great, location was good.
    • Celebrity Cotai Vista Twin

Pool was great, location was good. We had a room that faced the Parisian so had a great view. Unfortunately room smelt bad and our sink leaked! I would want to try another hotel to see if the room maintenance and staff are better as there are a couple others at the same price point

• Reviewed: March 30, 2018

It was ok after all.
    • Celebrity Twin

As expected, in my third visit to this hotel, both the toilet and the shower drain clogged badly. There is really room for improvement there. Moreover, though my visit to this hotel in these couple of days had an unpleasant start, the front desk manager, Emily, was being helpful and hospitable.

This is the only hotel in Cotai that saves me a lot of effort in finding my way around.

• Reviewed: March 25, 2018

Exceptionally Good.

Everything about our stay was exceptional, from Jason at check-in to Eugene when we checked out. Beautifully appointed master suite in the Star Tower, very close to all the main attractions (restaurants, night club, casino), and super relaxing at the indoor pool and spa. We will be back.

• Reviewed: March 23, 2018

Awesome place
    • Celebrity King

We were there 2 nights but didn’t find the pool area until the last day. What a fantastic area but no one was there, might need to take a leaf out of Las Vegas book. Need more options in the food court.

Hotel presentation was great, our room superb, staff extremely helpful

• Reviewed: March 23, 2018

Great view and awesome room, but the mattress was a bit out of shape.

The restaurants in Studio city

Not much selection of foods. Need to walked to Venetian for local foods. The foods at Tai Pai Dong in Studio City was over priced and no quality.

• Reviewed: March 20, 2018

Great value for money!
    • Celebrity King

Amenities were closed when we check-in due to periodic maintenance. There is limited dining and shopping options so we had to go to other places for such.

We were given a 2-hr early check-in, entertainment vouchers worth HKD800 (apparently came with our room package--we were able to ride the Golden Reel for free and avail other attractions at discounted rates), plus Macau guide book and maps upon check-in. We were also offered late check-out, free of charge. Rooms were well-appointed. Toiletries and complimentary water were replenished every single day. The bed was very comfy. Location is also excellent--within Cotai Strip.

• Reviewed: March 16, 2018

Enjoyable
    • Celebrity King

Location was great, casino and surrounding hotel activities were really good. The 4D ride was amazing and a must do. Best buffet for breakfast we have had

• Reviewed: March 13, 2018

Great hotel, very clean, great staff, very nice room.

Great hotel, very clean, great staff, very nice room. All what you need is there in this casino/hotel. Breakfast is also lovely. Nice place to discover Cotai strip.

• Reviewed: March 13, 2018

Everything you would want and need
    • Celebrity Cotai Vista King

Check in and check out was a breeze. Staff are all very welcoming and accommodating. We were given free entertainment vouchers for the rides when they were unable to release all of our rooms upon checkin. Keys to our other rooms were delivered to the room we were first given. Entertainment, dining, and shopping options, as well as the facilities made it so we didn’t even need to leave the hotel. Last minute deal gave us our spacious Celebrity Tower Rooms at a fraction of the cost of those at the surrounding hotels.

• Reviewed: March 7, 2018

When I would like to check out, the hotel staff at reception...
    • Celebrity King

When I would like to check out, the hotel staff at reception told me that the room rate would be different from the rate that I booked through the Booking.com. The difference was around HKD$100 higher. I was shocked and upset at that moment. It was my first time to experience that ‘rate difference’. Then, I showed my confirmation e-mail to the staff. She said she had to check with someone else. After about 5 minutes, she apologised to me and said that there was some miscommunication between the reservation staff and the Booking.com! As a frequent traveller, I don’t want to experience this kind of miscommunication again!

• Reviewed: March 6, 2018

This is by far the best hotel I’ve stayed In
    • Star Premier Twin Suite

- The hospitality of the staff was extraordinary - the theme of the hotel was very good and they had amazing attractions in the hotel (golden reel, batman flight) - the room was very spacious and well furnished

• Reviewed: March 4, 2018

Fabulous & Excellent Stay
    • Celebrity Cotai Vista Twin

Breakfast require improve, less choice.

Exciting on free upgrade room -Parisian view, comfy bed, cleanliness etc. Inconvenient location but free shuttle bus to terminal/airport, city etc.

• Reviewed: February 26, 2018

Room was great and view fantastic!
    • Celebrity Premium Vista King Room

It’s a bit far from city of dreams and Venetian for walking. But there were taxis everywhere. Wouldn’t have liked more upscale and western choices of restaurants

Room was great and view fantastic! Paschal club was fun but didn’t get started until about 2:30am.

• Reviewed: February 19, 2018

Luxury and Fun!
    • Celebrity Twin

They did not have any Portugal restaurant inside the hotel. But the concierge kindly introduced the typical Portugal restaurant close by. The only way to get there was taxi but it was easy. They have shuttle bus service to the city center but there were many people making line so we had to wait like 30 min. Between City of Dream and this hotel there were enough shuttle bus service.

Big and clean room! There was enough room inside. If you are club lover, then try this hotel because they have Pacha (Ibiza)'s first branch outside of Ibiza! To be honest there were not so many people and nothing new (night life in Macau is not so active after all) but good experience. Especially girls entrance fee was free and drinks were also free!

• Reviewed: February 17, 2018

Fair

Casino Staff unfriendly.

Hotel facilities and staff friendly and helpful, Everything just nice, only the staff of the casino is rude. Especially the staff in the casino of the customer service!!

• Reviewed: February 16, 2018

Excellent stay.
    • Celebrity King

Nothing really. Keep it up.

Spacious room with all the comfort of a 5-star hotel. The many Dinosaurs display are a big bonus, especially for the festive season. Good job, living up to the name of a movie-theme hotel.

• Reviewed: February 12, 2018

Eighty percent satisfied with stay ( can do an extra miles for loyal guests)
    • Celebrity Cotai Vista Twin

They should can do more for loyal guests that stay during their Annniversary period like upgrade the rooms or provide food vouchers for example upon check in .

Almost perfect in many ways except that they should be more hospitable in terms of loyal guests .

• Reviewed: February 9, 2018

Need at least 2days to enjoy the hotel, suits for family with younger kids. Lovelly staffs Fil&Kayla

None.

Comfy bed, warm room, got everything we need, excellent staffs and shuttle. If your litle one is a dinosaurs fans like mine, come and visit its ahhmaaazzinngg

• Reviewed: February 7, 2018

My experience... :(
    • Celebrity Twin

Hotel must provide information because you need to pay a deposit of $1000. The deposit must be paid by credit card or cash. If you are a foreigner (and you are working in China), you can not use your chinese bank card in the ATM (because we do not have ID card). Hotel provide NO solutions... The room is good but the cleaning could improve... You need to wait a queue for breakfast... (Why?)

• Reviewed: February 5, 2018

Swimming pool was pretty
    • Celebrity King

Was overcharged and had a lot of trouble just to get the overcharged amount refunded back - the option they gave me were that I spend even more for their breakfast or they will give the overcharged amount back in the form of credits that I can ONLY USE INSIDE THE HOTEL. Ridiculous. Numerous emails back and forth arguing for my overcharged money back before they tell me that they will do it but it will take 45-60 days. To make matters worse, once I got there, they did not have any standard, non smoking rooms left - only smoking rooms or "accessible" rooms (for those in wheelchairs). We booked months in advance for this, and they could not even give us the room we booked for. When we refused either of those rooms, they asked us to PAY EXTRA for an upgraded, non smoking room. For such a well known, modern hotel, you would expect them to at least upgrade us for free as it was their fault. This did not happen until we asked to speak to the manager. I normally do not enjoy being difficult, but the service was very sloppy.

Swimming pool was pretty